Michael Savage banned from UK

by Rodan ( 28 Comments › )
Filed under Dhimmitude, Free Speech, Islamic Supremacism, Leftist-Islamic Alliance, UK at May 5th, 2009 - 7:25 am

Radio host Michael Savage is barred from entering the UK. The UK is a Dhimmi state that allows Islamo-Fascist groups to operate on its soil, but bans those oppose to Islamic Imperialism.

Named and shamed: the 16 barred from UK

The list of the 16 “least wanted” includes radio talk show host Michael Savage, real name Michael Weiner.

“This is someone who has fallen into the category of fomenting hatred, of such extreme views and expressing them in such a way that it is actually likely to cause inter-community tension or even violence if that person were allowed into the country,” Ms Smith told BBC Breakfast.

This has to be a joke since the UK allows Militant Islamic groups who do cause violence to operate there. Michael Savage has never incited violence. This is another example of the Leftist-Islamic alliance and their attempts to silence anyone who opposes them. The UK is rapidly becoming a lost cause. Where is their pride? Why does the UK allow 3% of the population to run their nation?

Michael Savage is my favorite Talk Show host. Unlike other talkers who parrot RNC talking points and kissed up to Bush, he called out Bush as a fake. Savage also calls out the Corporatists for their economic policies which have ruined this country. He is an independent and speaks his mind. We need more people on the Right like him.

Tags: , ,

Comments

28 Responses to “Michael Savage banned from UK”

1. Anon
    1 | May 5, 2009 7:43 am

I think Michael Savage is a nut. But if they allowed “Captain Hook” into the UK (and even subsidized his lifestyle while he was there), they should allow Savage in. There’s no legitimate excuse for barring him.

2. km
    2 | May 5, 2009 7:43 am

This is so outrageous, indicative of the moral decay of the UK and its subserviance to the lefto/islamist alliance. This is the kind of decision that chuckie would admire.

I guarantee the BNP would allow him in and bar many more islam-o-loons than are on that list.

3. 3 | May 5, 2009 7:46 am

km,
    I am not a fan of the BNP, however they are the only ones standing up in the UK to the Leftist-Islamic alliance. This is why I don’t attack them. However I view them also better than the Leftists and their Islamic allies.

4. km
    4 | May 5, 2009 7:52 am

They wouldnt be my first choice, however, I do think they are necessary dynamic right now. If they were not there, there would be no disenting voice at all.

Until I see a credible alternative I am going to refrain from chucking johnson’s at them.

5 | May 5, 2009 7:53 am

I am not a fan of Michael Savage but Britain is rapidly going down the toilet.

6. km
    6 | May 5, 2009 7:57 am

Speranza,

Until he openly advocates murder, sedition and chaos, it doesnt matter what we think of him.

This is as bad as barring Wilders entry to the UK,

7. 7 | May 5, 2009 8:05 am

What I like about Savage is he called Bush’s BS back in 05 when others hosts were still worshiping him. I respect him because he expressed my disillusionment with Bush and his economic policies and how he was allowing the Left to beat him and the Republicans up.
    I wish the GOP was like savage, not scared to fight back and not corporate ass kissers.

8. km
    8 | May 5, 2009 8:16 am

Biden tries to hammer a nail into Israels coffin.

9. BuddyG
    9 | May 5, 2009 8:22 am

Aye mateys, keep out that Michael Savage extremist!
    Arrgggh

10 | May 5, 2009 8:33 am

6. km
    I agree. Savage is a kook but is not advocating murder and is no threat at all to any one in Britain. Jacqui Smith also had an Israeli political leader also banned (I forgot what his name was).

11. Jamuka
    11 | May 5, 2009 8:56 am

What has Bush faked?

12. Thom
    12 | May 5, 2009 8:56 am

Not to fear. Charles “The Ass Clown” Johnson will jump to his defense and lecture the Brits for ignoring his 1st Amendment rights.

13. 13 | May 5, 2009 9:05 am

Don’t worry, this lot will be out come the general election.

Predictions from most likely to least:

* The tories will form the next government
    * Labour will not be the opposition and the lib dems will
    * Labour will be completely destroyed at the next election
    * The tories will win with a minority government (that is, they won’t have an absolute majority in parliament but they’ll have the largest share
    * the BNP may get a few seats

It’s all up in the air. The current government is acting as if it cannot be removed from power and so their arrogance is affecting their behaviour. Wilders, Savage and these others who were banned were kept out precisely because this government feels it isn’t answerable to anyone. Well, it is, and this will just add to the anger that will drive them out at the next election.

Though… if they carry on they may not makie it that far. It has been observed by several people that the country is in a funny mood. Resentment is boilijng away just under the surface and it seems very likely that, no mnatter what happens at the next election, there will be an eruption of some sort in the near future. I’ve heard this called a “discontinuity”, a sudden shift in the paradigm governing society. In short we’re in the mood for a revolution over here and it may just arrive faster than anyone expects.

14. exceller
    14 | May 5, 2009 9:15 am

I love Savage, he may sometimes be a borderline kook on some issue, but he’s right more often than not and I find his show damn entertaining.
    I can’t wait to tune in today!

15. Tex Taylor
    15 | May 5, 2009 9:18 am

I have listened to Savage but a few times. Those times I did, he reminded me somewhat of Dr. Laura.

While I agree with a great majority of the content, even to the point I would recommend people listen to program, there is a more effective way of debating the message than continually blistering your opponent.

However, I will say this. If Michael Savage had threatened to lead a coalition of the unhinged to blow up a subway, you can guarantee that the UK would back off the banning in a nanosecond.

This is nothing but cowardice and gamesmanship from some gutless political hacks, trying to appease the real troublemakers.

16. Thom
    16 | May 5, 2009 9:23 am

Hey, I came across an interview that al Jazeera did with Charles! Here’s an excerpt:

al Jazeera: Alaikum wa rahmatu Allah.

Charles “Butt Douche” Johnson: Alaikum assalam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh.

al Jazeera: Charles, your Arabic is excellent, and your knowledge of Islamic greetings is wonderful.

Charles “Asshat” Johnson: Thank you. As the Prophet (may Allah be well pleased with him) says, “When two Muslims shake hands, their sins fall to the ground, as leaves of the tree fall to the ground.”

al Jazeera: Indeed. Charles, we recently learned that you banned long-time poster “Thom” (may Allah(swt)’s wrath fall upon him and hell fires consume his soul for eternity). Why?

Charles “The Dancing Clown” Johnson: He used… sarcasm. He knew all the tricks: dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and… satire. He was vicious.

al Jazeera: Sarcasm, eh? I guess you really are a douche bag …

Charles “I Messed Myself” Johnson: Get off my web site!

17. village Idiot.
    17 | May 5, 2009 9:48 am

johnson throws savage under the bus.

18. village Idiot.
    18 | May 5, 2009 9:53 am

81. village Idiot. on 5 May, 2009 at 5:07 am

Here’s my prediction for Johnson’s next target.

It’s in a password protected RAR file,i will reveal the password later.Even if i get it wrong.

Password: qwertyjohnson

19. no2liberals
    19 | May 5, 2009 9:59 am

First of all, considering the current state of the UK, with it’s absurd hate crime laws, and general PC nonsense, I would consider it a badge of honor to be banned from visiting by their government, as I’m certain Savage does.

As for his radio show, I can’t listen to it. He’s not professional enough, for me. His rants might be pleasing to some people’s emotions, but not mine. I found myself turning him off frequently, until I just quit clicking him on altogether.
    His NY accent really-really-really bothers me, especially when he uses that sing-songy speech pattern.
    Also, when he would be discussing some excellent topic, with great sourcing for his info, he would abruptly stop, and start talking about the lima beans he had for lunch, or the bad tacos he had the day before.
    He’s not focused, and I don’t find that appealing.

20. Bible Believer
    20 | May 5, 2009 11:22 am

GB has gone down hill since they double crossed the Jews with the Balfour Declaration. They shouldn’t have prohibited the Jews from entering the Holy Land, but since they did, they stepped up against the God of Israel and now their land is going down the drain. Same way USA goes if Biden and Obamanation has their way too. Any nation stepping up against Israel is dead meat.

Remember:
    Israel has a friend in the highest

unfortunately people don’t learn from history because they’re stupid.

Squatters

21. justin case
    21 | May 5, 2009 12:51 pm

20. Bible Believer
    i am british and its got nothing to do with the jews, they are very special people as we know, but the decline started in britain the same as in sweden and most of europe when we started to turn our backs on god and worship the material things in this short test of faith that some call life.

22. km
    22 | May 5, 2009 1:15 pm

Bible believer,

I think you are being unfair to Balfour and other pro-Zionist British.

The Balfour agreement was of vital importance for establishing Modern day Israel.

Many British and Australian troops were lost fighting the Ottomans and turning back Islamic governance in the region.

23. Former Lizard by the Bay
    23 | May 5, 2009 1:50 pm

And many more British resigned their commissions so that they could lead the forces of Transjordan into the holy land to expel the Jews.

24. km
    24 | May 5, 2009 1:55 pm

Lizard by the Bay,

The operative words being the resignation of their commission.

Modern day Israel owes a lot to the British.

25. song_and_dance_man
    25 | May 5, 2009 2:03 pm

With no intent to diminish the atrocity of the Holocaust, there is a corollary between that obscenely violent event and 9/11.

As time passes those who seek and hold political power in the world find themselves removed from the crimes that shifted political opinion to a more moral inclination and with the passing of time they revert back into the pre atrocity mode of acquiring more subjugating power at the expense of those who endured the persecution.

26. 26 | May 5, 2009 3:37 pm

I’d even take issue with the “many more” statement. The majority served to fight against the arabs.

The truth is that Britain didn’t know what to do with Israel, making a unified government respons impossible, and so resulting in factions within the government taking their own tack. It was formed under the virulent protest of the then (and now) very arabist Foreign Office, but it had the support of other elements of the government, but it had the support of the ministry of defence and other elements of the government, including the Prime Minister. The people who opposed it were an early brand of the anti-nationalist types, who would later become the backbone of the multiculturalist movement that has so destabilised the west and who, even then, planned to destroy the concept of the nation state in order to “prevent war”. The formation of a new ethnic nation state flew in the face of the emerging paradigm of internationalismn, which pissed off the internationalists; it was a jewish state, which pissed off the arabists; and it was semi-socialist which ironically pissed off the real socialists, who thought it was a threat to the international socialist movement.

The end result is the mess. Britain’s actions around Israel could consequently be described as schizophrenic. It can be pointed out that we prevented ships from landing Jewish refugees there at times, but we also supplied the new Israeli state with weapons and material support. The British Army fought alongside the Israeli defence forces at the same time as some of its own officers were committing effective treason by siding with the arabs against that same army.

It cannot be turned down into “they were bad and hated Israel” or “they were saints”. Britain had absolutely no idea what to do, and so floundered badly. It wasn’t as bad as it could have been though; if the arabists in the FO hadn’t been beaten back by the pro-Israeli elements of the government you can be assured that Israel wouldn’t exist today. Be thankful that they didn’t. Israel exists and, even though it was a faltering and half-hearted, the support of Britain is part of the reason why.

The behaviour of subsequent British governments toward Israel is perhaps more worthy of direct criticism.

27. km
    27 | May 5, 2009 3:51 pm

Archonix,

I agree an excellent post. I would like to say that I know Britain had its faults, but these were not of the kind implied by Bible believer.

The way he was droning on you would think Britain deserves a smiting from the almighty for her role in the establishment of Israel.

28. AlGore's3rdTit
    28 | May 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Charles Johnson will no doubt defend not so great britain