Young Con Anthem

by Kafir ( 16 Comments › )
Filed under Open thread, Politics at June 3rd, 2009 - 7:14 am

(hattip to creepingsharia)

Tags:

Comments

16 Responses to “Young Con Anthem”

1. 1 | June 3, 2009 7:16 am

M,
    We posted at the same time. I put mine in Draft and will rellase it in an hour. Ladies First!

2. m
    2 | June 3, 2009 7:23 am

I’m sorry Rodan! If it was real news just give it about 10 mins :o ) I posted this video just to get the ball rolling this morning, and because I thought it was hilarious!

I don’t want to hold up real news though!

3. Ed Mahmoud
    3 | June 3, 2009 7:23 am

Wha’appen to the Bill O’Reilly thread?

4. Ed Mahmoud
    4 | June 3, 2009 7:25 am

ht- Princess Bernie at GCP

Barack Obama declares June to be “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Pride Month”.

Not a joke…

5. 5 | June 3, 2009 7:26 am

All the talk about gas going up and how we need to get tiny cars that fit in your pocket…..

yet people are buying pickups when they buy from GM.

Obama will NOT be pleased.

6. 6 | June 3, 2009 7:26 am

re: #2 by m

Its cool M. I’ll give it 40 Minutes.

7. 7 | June 3, 2009 7:30 am

re: #4 by Ed Mahmoud

Where’s Straight Pride month?

oh, wait… it is bigoted to celebrate your sexuality unless you are lgbt.

Kind of like how there’s no White History Month.

8. 8 | June 3, 2009 7:36 am

re: #7 by LanceKates

Yeah I want to start a Heterosexual Rights Movemement. My first meeting will be at Hooters!

9. Sparky
    9 | June 3, 2009 8:17 am

re: #8 by Rodan

Heterosexual
    Order of
    Men
    Organization ?

I worked real hard on this for you Rodan, but something’s wrong.

World Nut Daily does have a real story today,
    Obama site is scrubbing a posts asking for his BC.
    Happened to me, I must one of those kooks.

10. m
    10 | June 3, 2009 9:00 am

re: #9 by Sparky

Man, you aren’t kidding. And the comments showing indignation are just too much.

How dare someone ask O to prove anything!

*eye roll*

11. windybon
    11 | June 3, 2009 9:03 am

m, I saw this the other day, and loved it. Thanks for posting it here.

12. Sparky
    12 | June 3, 2009 9:16 am

Yeah, would be cool if somehow it got to the MSM, but we know that will never happen. I could care less either way, it’s just the arrogance that makes me mad. That Internet cert. means nothing to me, again, what hospital is it?

13. CarolinaJen
    13 | June 3, 2009 9:22 am

Absolutely love this~m~great post

14. m
    14 | June 3, 2009 10:04 am

Thanks y’all~ I liked it too. There is hope in our younguns! lol

15. 15 | June 3, 2009 7:02 pm

[...] to creepingsharia) click for more var gaJsHost = ((“https:” == document.location.protocol) ? “https://ssl.” : [...]

16. 16 | June 3, 2009 7:09 pm

It’s starting to grow on me.

But it could probably use some female backing vocals in there somewhere.