Sarkozy: “The Islamization of Europe is inevitable”

by Kafir ( 27 Comments › )
Filed under France, Islamic Invasion at June 6th, 2009 - 12:20 pm

According to Philippe de Villiers, Nicolas Sarkozy is resigned to Eurabia.
From Jihadwatch- Sarkozy: “The Islamization of Europe is inevitable”

“Villiers Speaks Out,” from GalliaWatch, June 6 (thanks to Fjordman):

- Why are you so focused on the theme of Turkey and Islamization?

- Quite simply because we will see the first transformations of churches into mosques in the coming three years. At any rate, that is what Nicolas Sarkozy told me.

- When?

- I had an in depth discussion with him at Elysée at the end of last year. He said to me: “You have intuition, I have the figures. And your intuition is confirmed by my figures. The Islamization of Europe is inevitable.” Careful: it’s a process that will not occur overnight, but will take decades.

- Why does this issue appear to be of central importance to you?

- Most politicians have a comforting ignorance of what Islam is and propose transforming Europe into a supermarket of competing religions. Unaware that Islam is not only a religion since, by melding the temporal and the spiritual, it imposes a law. But behind this comforting ignorance of politicians, there are those who know. (…) The reality is that we are headed for a criss-cross (chassé-croisé) with, on one side, Europe and its en masse abortions, its promotion of gay marriage, and on the other, immigration en masse (…)

Tags: , ,

Comments

27 Responses to “Sarkozy: “The Islamization of Europe is inevitable””

1. NoThreat2U
    1 | June 6, 2009 12:28 pm

Bullshit! It is time for all good men and women of the West to draw that line in the sand and pick a damn side. I know what side I am on.

2. 2 | June 6, 2009 12:41 pm

The stinking French have always been surrender monkeys.

3. 3 | June 6, 2009 2:38 pm

pulled from AS…says it all.

“Educate everyone you know who will listen to the truth about Islam. Forget the ones who don’t want to hear it, we don’t have time for them now.” lilredbird/RRA@ Atlas Shrugs

4. 4 | June 6, 2009 2:42 pm

re: #1 by NoThreat2U

your comment reminded me of the speech from ’300′.

‘WE…ARE….SPARTANS!!!’

5. vagabond trader
    5 | June 6, 2009 3:19 pm

re: #1 by NoThreat2U

and how! The reason these ignorant Euros are resigned to Islam is because they have no faith, no higher belief other than the comfort of their own safe arses.They had better snap out of it because the USA isn’t going to rescue them this time, we’ve got our hands full here and abroad.

6. justin case
    6 | June 6, 2009 3:22 pm

its all so true, you speak to any young person now and they will proudly proclaim to being an atheist, they dont know why but they are, and they think you believe in santa.
    bottom line is as i keep saying.
    we are fucked, and we deserve all the crap that is coming our way.
    enjoy the ride,
    its the begining of the end.
    but at least we will be able to enjoy the sight of the liberals being destroyed by the very monster they have created, and the gay rights movement will rue the day that they decided that christians were worth destroying.
    fuck the lot of them.

7. justin case
    7 | June 6, 2009 3:29 pm

re: #5 by vagabond trader
    ignorant Euros.
    let me tell you that islam is less popular than dog shit in europe, its only the political elites that pay them lip service.
    same as america.
    where were the patriotic americans when that group of scum burned the flag at ground zero.
    the problem is world wide, and its the politicians that are causing it not the people.

8. Sparky
    8 | June 6, 2009 3:34 pm

re: #6 by justin case

I disagree, I know a lot of good kids. It’s the PC pussy parents that are the problem. Islam needs to be reclassified as a political hate party then banned. There will a battle someday if we don’t.

9. vagabond trader
    9 | June 6, 2009 3:35 pm

Savage, Moosup CT., not too far from us, still celebrates V-J Day every August.

10. vagabond trader
    10 | June 6, 2009 3:37 pm

re: #7 by justin case

Commenting on this particular story. I’m well aware of the idiots we have here.Last time I checked we all have free will and I sure as hell don’t take my cues from politicians.Yeah, they’re ignorant, the whole lot.

11. song_and_dance_man
    11 | June 6, 2009 3:40 pm

re: #2 by Escovado

My favorite google search is; type in French victories and then hit the I’m feeling lucky button.

Even googlag returns the truth. They must, else, their engine is skewed more than they.

12. NoThreat2U
    12 | June 6, 2009 3:43 pm

re: #5 by vagabond trader

Europe has always been a bunch of tight asses. It is considered rude for them to confront an enemy. Assholes. Then again, why should they get their hands dirty? Europe and everyone else has always had America pull their asses out of the fire. Bastards.

13. NoThreat2U
    13 | June 6, 2009 3:45 pm

re: #4 by LanceKates

We are like Spartans! It is gonna take a group, although bigger than just 300, to push back the hordes of islamofuckheads. Now if I could find a Spartan that looks like Leonidas. lol

14. vagabond trader
    14 | June 6, 2009 3:49 pm

re: #12 by NoThreat2U

Those days are over with what we have in the WH. Then again, he might have the edge when it comes to boring people to death with all the bogus speechifying which are actually all about him.

15. NoThreat2U
    15 | June 6, 2009 3:50 pm

I love that word “speechifying”. lol

16. vagabond trader
    16 | June 6, 2009 3:54 pm

Whatever happened to the French who helped us kick George III out of the colonies and the courageous resistance fighters of WWII. I have some faith in Eastern Europe, freedom is still new to them and my bet is they aren’t so willing to give it up without a fight.

17. goddessoftheclassroom
    17 | June 6, 2009 3:54 pm

Is this where everyone is hanging out, or do I need to move to another thread?

18. vagabond trader
    18 | June 6, 2009 3:55 pm

re: #15 by NoThreat2U

It’s what the man be doing I tells ya. He must’ve studied some serious black preachers when he wasn’t busy with the commie friends.

19. vagabond trader
    19 | June 6, 2009 3:56 pm

re: #17 by goddessoftheclassroom

Depends who you’re looking for Goddess. lol.

20. goddessoftheclassroom
    20 | June 6, 2009 3:57 pm

re: #19 by vagabond trader

I’m looking for good conversation, so I guess I’m in the right place!

21. vagabond trader
    21 | June 6, 2009 3:59 pm

re: #20 by goddessoftheclassroom

We’ll try to accomodate and behave!

22. vagabond trader
    22 | June 6, 2009 4:01 pm

re: #13 by NoThreat2U

Who is Leonidas? I mean who played him?

23. vagabond trader
    23 | June 6, 2009 4:07 pm

First time I visited England I was a teenager, many years ago. I will never forget an elderly woman in London grabbed my arm as we were getting off a bus. She whispered something like “You’re English, be careful dearie, the Asians are going to take over by the time you’re my age.”Asians is a British pejorative for Pakistanis/Muslims. Back then we took her for a bigoted old lady,bitter about loss of empire and all. Her words have stayed with me for nearly 40 years now.

24. NoThreat2U
    24 | June 6, 2009 4:48 pm

re: #22 by vagabond trader

Gerard Butler *swoon*

25. NoThreat2U
    25 | June 6, 2009 4:50 pm

Yes, I am that shallow. lol

26. m
    26 | June 6, 2009 9:15 pm

re: #25 by NoThreat2U

That’s one pretty man.

27. Buckaroo
    27 | June 6, 2009 9:21 pm

just when i think nic has it together, he goes and proves he’s a fwenchman …
    :-(