Nationwide Tea Parties!

by Kafir ( 31 Comments › )
Filed under Economy, Politics, Tea Parties at June 21st, 2009 - 9:34 am
JULY 4th, 2009!
DSC03466

Linkage:
Find the closest one near you!
Re TEA Party Homepage
TEA Party Patriots

Call your local news outlets and tell them you hope that they cover the Tea Parties
objectively this time. Call your local radio stations! Twitter to heck and back about
them! Take your friends, take your cameras and definitely take your signs!

WE STILL HAVE A VOICE!

Tags:

Comments

31 Responses to “Nationwide Tea Parties!”

1. Ma Sands
    1 | June 21, 2009 9:49 am

Yes, ma’am, m! Will do. : )

2. 2 | June 21, 2009 10:04 am

I found it interesting the last round of “Tea Parties” the tone that was shared by Air America and the Mainstream Media (and some blogs). The same people who insisted that World (not only the U.S. Government) had to take seriously their “Bush is Hitler”, “The U.S. Zionist Government are Baby Killers” protests disparagingly, and dismissively discussed the Tea Parties -- calling them “Tea Baggers.

The Parties got attacked from the far left, left, so-called middle, and the supposedly right.

This is just more reason, if you support the Tea Party message to double your efforts. The thing that has made the Left successful is their tireless effort of behind the scenes trouble making. I can assure you that they make those extra phone calls, write those extra letters.

3. Ma Sands
    3 | June 21, 2009 10:25 am

re: #2 by WrathofG-d

And we have prayer, to use…..this exhortation has been stirring me up, for quite some time:

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. --II Chronicles 7:14

4. m
    4 | June 21, 2009 10:54 am

From Jihadwatch:

ACT NOW!

An urgent message from Iranian freedom activist Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi:

ACT NOW! Please call up your foreign office and demand from them to have their embassy in Tehran open their gates for injured people!

People are arrested in the hospitals and therefore cannot go there for treatment. A number of embassies have already opened their gates, including Australia and Great Britain.

5. Ma Sands
    5 | June 21, 2009 11:01 am

re: #4 by m

Ahhhhh…..I just checked loppyd’s site, and she’s got up a poem found by Urban Infidel about the girl who no2liberal’s link to the video showed in her last moments in the last thread here….. ):

6. vagabond trader
    6 | June 21, 2009 11:08 am

but but but there might be a Ron Paulian or neo nazi at one of those tea parties. I don’t see any useful purpose in attending one of those things.You have been warned..

//////

7. Ed Mahmoud
    7 | June 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Local Kroger didn’t have Bass, so I’m drinking a Newcastle while watching same day Fox coverage of Silverstone. Not a good day so far for the Brits, not even Button.

Small bottle of chardonnay, no joke, to drink during Sonoma.

I tailor my drink to my sport.

8. 8 | June 21, 2009 1:11 pm

M,
    How dare you promote the Fascist tea parties! You can not oppose Obama or displease Icarus.

9. 9 | June 21, 2009 1:15 pm

i will be working, but will be there in spirit.

10. Ma Sands
    10 | June 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Psaturn posted this just now, on Facebook:
    and, here is today’s update:

What am I missing, concerning the hierarchy in Iran? --how is it that the top guy says all this, and yet exerts no power to stop what his underlings are doing?
    Please?

11. 11 | June 21, 2009 1:25 pm

re: #10 by Ma Sands

He also said that theelection was legit and that the protests have to stop or the blood was on the protestors heads… He promised bloodshed if they didnt stop.

12. Ma Sands
    12 | June 21, 2009 1:37 pm

re: #11 by LanceKates

In the links, it says the opposite of that…..what am I missing?

13. 13 | June 21, 2009 1:45 pm

re: #12 by Ma Sands

he said one thing to one group and another to anothergroup. State controlled media, and all that jazz.

14. Ma Sands
    14 | June 21, 2009 1:49 pm

re: #13 by LanceKates

So, I guess the trouble is that I don’t know the difference between what an Ayatollah is, and a Mullah……Psaturn confirms my as-yet-ignorance in that, by telling me:

“…the Ayatollah is NOT the head of the government. He is the chief ayatollah for their religion. The mullahs are running the country right now.
    That was the mullah saying [the part about the threats to the people]…Supreme Mullah Ali Khameini…two different persons.

15. 15 | June 21, 2009 1:53 pm

I would give links, but i am on my cell

16. m
    16 | June 21, 2009 2:18 pm

Lance, Ma… different guy.

Ayatollah Khomeini -- “don’t make us kill you”
    Grand Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri -- under house arrest for going against the current religious leadership

17. m
    17 | June 21, 2009 2:19 pm

re: #14 by Ma Sands

I should have kept reading :}

18. Ma Sands
    18 | June 21, 2009 2:20 pm

re: #16 by m

Ah, that’ll do it!

I just got this update from Psaturn, so your info clears me all up. Thanks, m….. : )

“I am researching…seems to me the more I read the more confused it is…LOL

“Ali Khameini is also an ayatollah.

“Oh well….

“OK, all I got is two different ayatollah disagreeing…saying the opposite message. So that is why the Grand Ayatollah saying what he said was significant.”

19. 19 | June 21, 2009 3:03 pm

ahhh, ok.

buncha hippies.

tyedyed turbans…

20. Ed Mahmoud
    20 | June 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Drinking chardonnay, sort of rooting for the Australian, Ambrose, but he’ll need some breaks.

Or Mark Martin. He is even older than I am!

21. no2liberals
    21 | June 21, 2009 3:26 pm

re: #10 by Ma Sands
    The history of Grand Ayatollah Montazeri is, he was next in line to succed Khomeini, but because of his open criticism of the hard line approach taken by the Khomeini regime, he was removed from ever having that position, by the Assembly of Experts.
    The Grand Ayatollahs don’t have any direct involvement in the political system.
    This link from Wednesday might provide you some good info.
    As Lance mentioned earlier, an interview with John Bolton discussed Iran, and some possible scenarios, one of which seems evident, and that is a fracture in the unity of the theocratic leaders.

22. no2liberals
    22 | June 21, 2009 3:29 pm

re: #5 by Ma Sands
    Could you provide a link?

23. vagabond trader
    23 | June 21, 2009 3:29 pm

re: #20 by Ed Mahmoud

The Aussies make some good chards.

24. engineboss
    24 | June 21, 2009 3:42 pm

My wife has been invited to speak at our local Tea Party on July 4. I knew she was a rabble rouser and a low level terrorist.

25. Ma Sands
    25 | June 21, 2009 3:49 pm

re: #22 by no2liberals

With pleasure!

And thank you for the extra info on Grand Ayatollah Montazeri, who, though yet Islamic, still is a sweet guy.

26. no2liberals
    26 | June 21, 2009 3:58 pm

re: #25 by Ma Sands
    Thanks, and, you are welcome.

27. exceller
    27 | June 21, 2009 4:30 pm

I’m dedicated to the Tea Party movement. I’m going to be able to attend two of them on the 4th.

One thing that really burns me up about Dear Leader, is how he mocked the people who attended the Tax Day tea parties. I don’t know if any of you saw it, but he was giving one of his informal townhall style speeches, and at one point he says, paraphrasing “yeah I saw all those people out there, waving their tea bags in the air”. He said this making a gesture with his hand like he was waving around a tea bag, and with a condescending laugh.

A president should never make fun of US citizens, even those that virulently disagree with him. It shows exactly who he is, and what he believes. He is a thin-skinned president who tries to run over or demonize anyone who disagrees with him.

28. no2liberals
    28 | June 21, 2009 4:58 pm

re: #27 by exceller
    You can take the bully out of Chicago, but you can never take the Chicago out of a bully.
    BTW, all bullies are cowards.

29. 29 | June 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Ok, I’ll ask. It looks like this person is wearing a sports bra. Is this someone we know, m?

*grins*

30. RightWing
    30 | June 22, 2009 6:45 am

I’ll be at the one in Danville, California -- alas, Pleasanton doesn’t seem to be having one this time (over 5,000 at the last one)!

31. m