by Bob in Breckenridge ( 22 Comments › )
Filed under Democratic Party, Healthcare, Socialism at July 27th, 2009 - 11:27 pm

These libs are so damn compassionate…blah, blah, blah…

The proposed health-insurance bill from the House of Representatives refers to mentally disabled people as “retarded” — a term advocates, relatives and physicians find outdated and offensive.

The bill refers to: “A hospital or a nursing facility or intermediate-care facility for the mentally retarded . . .”

Read the rest here

Comments

22 Responses to “Pelosi and the “compassionate” lib’s Obamacare bill calls mentally disabled Americans “retarded””

1. African Moondog
    1 | July 28, 2009 1:07 am

Sorry to go OT so soon. I admit it, when I feel the need for some nausea I go to the Puff Ho’s site, which also has funny little nuggets of info, such as this one.

A North Carolina man, his two sons and three others have been charged with planning a “violent jihad”.

He does not look like your common or garden jihadist. What is with NC these days anyway? They get rid of Libby Dole, give the state to The One and now house wannabee Mad Mullahs. Is it 01 at state level?

Back on topic, imagine the world wide outcry if a Republican used that kind of language, there is nothing more hypocritical than a lefty.

2. vagabond trader
    2 | July 28, 2009 3:55 am

Haven’t been a nurse for almost 20 years and the term was verbotem even then.Leftists are only concerned for themselves and sure as hell aren’t the caring tolerant bunch they profess to be.Never forget Hussein mocking of special olympics and insulting his dying grandmother. Very telling of his true character imho.

3. African Moondog
    3 | July 28, 2009 4:32 am

# 2 Vagabond Trader

“Never forget Hussein mocking to special olympics and his insult of his dying grandmother?”

You know, I had forgotten.

4. My5princesses
    4 | July 28, 2009 4:47 am

The Libs are upset the parents didn’t abort these children and save the Fatherland all the expense of caring for them.

Someone once said “What so ever you do for the least of my brothers”. The Libs missed that memo.

5. vagabond trader
    5 | July 28, 2009 4:54 am

re: #3 by African Moondog

He despises the elderly,disabled,and any other human he deems as non productive. No doubt in my mind, especially after perusing that horrifying “healthcare” bill.

The other famous quote “punished with a babah”

6. 6 | July 28, 2009 5:20 am

Not really a surprise coming from the same people who think making fun of Trig Palin is the height of wit and sophistication.

7 | July 28, 2009 5:57 am

re: #1 by African Moondog

Too many Northeast liberals fleeing the consequences of liberalism, have moved down there and brought their politics with them.

8 | July 28, 2009 6:17 am

Wish her the best!

310 Sharmuta 7/28/09 3:36:00 am reply quote

I was asked to let the Lizards know that:

Irish Rose has an important job interview today and prayers are most welcome.

If someone could repeat this later in the morning for a larger audience, that would be nice. I doubt I will be here long enough for that.

9. m
    9 | July 28, 2009 6:45 am

re: #8 by Speranza

I know you like playing over there and everything, but I hope you wear a hospital mask and gloves. You’re going to get loozard cooties, lol.

10 | July 28, 2009 6:47 am

re: #9 by m

Good point -- I need to stay away from that train wreck.

11. m
    11 | July 28, 2009 6:57 am

re: #10 by Speranza

I know it’s hard. They’re so funny now. A larger audience? That’s a telling choice of words. The nutter thinks she’s in a play or something.

12. bar
    12 | July 28, 2009 7:53 am

re: #8 by Speranza

Irish Rose at her interview.

“Thats all you got?”
    “Loser!”

I do hope she gets a job though. I hate to see people out of work, even the nutty folks.
    And she will give everyone in the office something to talk about, at least.

13. vagabond trader
    13 | July 28, 2009 8:27 am

Tiller was a brave and good man. Where is my barf bag.

iceweasel 7/27/09 5:37:14 pm reply quote

* 6
    * down
    * up

The only objectionable part of this story, to me, is the way all the anti-abortion hatemongers in it are NOW pretending that they’re sorry about Tiller’s death. They’re only sorry because it means a loss of income for them.

Now they’re whining about how his murder sets their cause back and he was a “worthy adversary”? Give me a break. These are the people who helped get him killed.

It’s an excellent article and I hope everyone reads it. It portrays Tiller and describes his practice (and the many efforts to shut him down or stop him).

Tiller was a brave and good man murdered in the vestibule of his church while serving as an usher. He died there while the service went on.

I am not sorry about his death, though would have preferred a lightning bolt or something more biblical.

VT

14 | July 28, 2009 8:38 am

re: #11 by m

Sort of like eating junk fast food -- I know it s bad for me but every now and then I need a Whopper!

15 | July 28, 2009 8:39 am

re: #13 by vagabond trader

iceweasel is a particularly obnoxious left wing woman who has also found a home on LGF (something a couple of years ago which would’ve been unthinkable).

16 | July 28, 2009 8:41 am

re: #12 by bar

I agree. I hate to see anyone unemployed and maybe if she has a job to report to every day she won’t feel so LGF dependent. Maybe she can shame Sharmie into finding employment.

17. m
    17 | July 28, 2009 8:45 am

re: #16 by Speranza

Ha! That woman has no shame.

18. Bob in Breckenridge
    18 | July 28, 2009 9:38 am

re: #5 by vagabond trader

Hells bells, probably half of the people who voted for The Zero™ could be considered non-productive- The welfare queens and welfare collecting leeches who sit on their fat asses 24/7/365 and believe they’re entitled to welfare for life and actually believed that the imbecile in the White House was actually going to pay their rent, give them free gas, pay their electric bills, etc, etc.

19. imtoast
    19 | July 28, 2009 9:42 am

I’m sorry, I am not politically correct. I have a retarded nephew. I just don’t find the word disparaging in any way if it is referring to people like my nephew. With all the crap Nancy is forking out, this is a little thing.

20. bar
    20 | July 28, 2009 9:44 am

re: #16 by Speranza

Well the nutty folks can make for interesting office entertainment.

21. vagabond trader
    21 | July 28, 2009 10:13 am

re: #19 by imtoast

The left considers themselves politically correct and when their true feelings of contempt slip out it is very telling.

22. vagabond trader
    22 | July 28, 2009 10:14 am

re: #18 by Bob in Breckenridge

All leftists are non productive Bob,only valued for their vote.