by Bob in Breckenridge ( 43 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Democratic Party, Economy, Healthcare, Politics at August 5th, 2009 - 1:07 pm

Best line from the video: ““Why would you guys try to stuff a health care bill down our throat in 3-4 weeks, when the President took six months to pick what kind of dog he wanted for his kids?”

And here’s a video of Arlen Specter and HHS Secretary Kathy Sebellius getting roundly “criticized” by another “unruly mob” of angry Americans. Ever notice that when the libturds protested everywhere Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc. went, they were practicing their first amendment rights and being “good Americans”, but when conservatives, or any people who disagree with this push towards socialism protest, they’re called an “unruly mob” by the dimocrats?

Comments

43 Responses to “Democrat tea party protester to Democrat Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD): “You’re lying to me” about healthcare, economy”

1. 1 | August 5, 2009 1:18 pm

Dem comerical today, Maddow, et al, are saying these are MOBS. They look like fed up old people to me. Decent americans from all political stripes, who know when they are being lied to.

ha ha ha.

2. 2 | August 5, 2009 1:20 pm

This is great, The Tactics of Alinsky are being used against the Progressives. This is awesome!

3. Bob in Breckenridge
    3 | August 5, 2009 1:20 pm

re: #1 by sofa

Typical libturd Rachel Madcow using typical liberal talking points that get faxed to them by the White House or DNC, sofa. These losers are so damn predicable.

4 | August 5, 2009 1:21 pm

“I’m winning! I’m winning!” -- Steve Winwood

It feels good. I feel less like a crazy person the more these “average Americans” turn out.

5 | August 5, 2009 1:23 pm

re: #2 by Rodan

Only it’s so much better with lots of real protesters, rather than just 5 or 6 plus Cindy Sheehan.

6. Bob in Breckenridge
    6 | August 5, 2009 1:29 pm

re: #5 by Bumr50

Yep Bumr50, and I’ll bet none of “our” protesters had to be brought in on buses chartered for the occasion or were homeless people given cigarettes to “protest”.

7. Shirlena
    7 | August 5, 2009 1:31 pm

At least our protest types bathe, wear clean clothes, and have jobs.

Oh, I love how certain unemployed welfare types over at 1.0 who live in Michigan (we make California look well run) have the temerity to blast anybody not south of Chicago.

8. 8 | August 5, 2009 1:40 pm

re: #5 by Bumr50

Where are the Progressive “Activists”? What cowards!

9. vagabond trader
    9 | August 5, 2009 1:53 pm

Not a Brooks Brothers suit in view.

Its a rightwingnut conspiracy I tells ya!

Checking my congress-thing schedule, and lo and behold, nada, not a single townhall meeting and this is a very blue state. You craven spineless liar Joe Courtney!

10. 10 | August 5, 2009 2:01 pm

Hey on Glen Beck, he is going to discuss Alinsky and his tactics. He mentioned how the Left is uncomfortable with the Right using it.

11 | August 5, 2009 2:19 pm

If you’d have told me ten years ago that the President of The United States of America was going to marginalize a majority of the American public by calling them “manufactured” and insinuating that they were subsidized, I’d have never believed you.

We are living a Socialist nightmare. Our moment to shine is now and in the near future.

I’d have also never thought six months ago that Obama would have moved forward so fast that his bluff would be called so quickly.

Motivated and informed? Absolutely.

Intelligent? Not so much.

Their “audacity” has given us more “opportunity” than was necessary. We musn’t waste it.

12. Shirlena
    12 | August 5, 2009 2:20 pm

re: #9 by vagabond trader

I wear Brooks Brothers golf shirts. That may be what Babs meant. And I want a filthy lefty close enough to me to check the label on my shirt as much as I want to stand behind Oliver Willis after he enjoyed “all you can eat beans and bacon blasters” night.

13. 13 | August 5, 2009 2:26 pm

Beck talking about Alinsky right now.

14. 14 | August 5, 2009 2:29 pm

Actually not yet.

15. 15 | August 5, 2009 2:31 pm

Babs is used to protesters wearing studded collars and ball gags.

16. 16 | August 5, 2009 2:33 pm

This is why a good portion of the congressmen are NOT having town hall meetings. They know.

Even the ones having these Town Hall meetings…. they aren’t to listen to the voters, but to educate them as to why giving up more freedom and money to fund the destruction of the best medical system in the world is a good idea.

17. 17 | August 5, 2009 2:34 pm

re: #16 by LanceKates

I laugh at the excuses they use for not reading a bill!
    This is great, we are using Leftists tactics against the, it is amazing!

18 | August 5, 2009 2:37 pm

re: #16 by LanceKates

Here’s one hiding behind sick kids. (Courtesy M.Malkin)

19. jakee308
    19 | August 5, 2009 2:37 pm

Bravo!! I hope this is a sign of things to come from the RNC:

RNC Reroutes Irate Callers Egged On By DNC Video To The DNC!

AH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
    HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA, (takes a deep breath) There, I think that’s …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA.

phew! I’m done now.

I say boy, I say. I say, that’s using the ole’ bean bag.

20. Bill Jenkins
    20 | August 5, 2009 2:42 pm

I just reported you all to flag@whitehouse.gov

21. jakee308
    21 | August 5, 2009 2:47 pm

Remember Yesterday and the request from the WH to “report anything fishy being said about Health Care Reform”? Well, besides a lot of specious emails by some of us scamps (you know who you are vagabond trader) they apparently got the attention of the Senate.

Sen. John Cornyn takes teh “Won” to the woodshed.

22. jakee308
    22 | August 5, 2009 2:59 pm

Boston Globe attempts to claim that Unicorns and Rainbows are being nurtured by the Mass. Health Plan.

Meanwhile on their front page and from the commenters, one gets the feeling that that ain’t what’s REALLY happening.

23. 23 | August 5, 2009 3:21 pm

re: #20 by Bill Jenkins

Be sure to spell my name right.

24. BBEV
    24 | August 5, 2009 3:35 pm

I said over at 1.0 many years ago that our post would one day be used against us and it looks like I was correct!

25. Bob in Breckenridge
    25 | August 5, 2009 3:46 pm

re: #20 by Bill Jenkins

Uh oh, since it’s my thread, it looks like I’m in BIG trouble!

/Thanks a lot, Bill!!! :)

26. 26 | August 5, 2009 3:48 pm

Hey Chucky is bashing people opposed to the abortion money in Obama care!

Obamacare Will Pay for Abortions

Operation Rescue founder Randall Terry has threatened “random acts of violence” and “reprisals against individuals guilty of pushing this tyranny,” if the legislation passes in this form.

27. 27 | August 5, 2009 3:48 pm

OK,
    Charles has spoken!

34 Charles 8/05/09 1:38:13 pm reply quote

* 14
    * down
    * up

I’m pro-choice, and if you’re going to have some kind of nationalized health care system, it must provide the same level, type, and quality of care as what people now get from employee insurance. I’m undecided on the whole issue of national health care, but if it happens I’m not opposed to having it fund abortion to the same level as most private plans do now.

28. 28 | August 5, 2009 3:52 pm

Paula, Agrees with Icarus!

47 Irish Rose 8/05/09 1:41:28 pm reply quote

* 0
    * down
    * up

re: #34 Charles

I agree.

29. Bob in Breckenridge
    29 | August 5, 2009 3:55 pm

re: #27 by Rodan

Chuckles the libturd moron shows yet again that he’s not very bright. Most private health care plans people get through their employers do NOT pay for abortions just for the sake of terminating the pregnancy because a woman got knocked up and having a baby would be an “inconvenience”, no more than they’ll pay for facelifts, breast implants, or any elective surgery. What a stupid dickhead.

30. 30 | August 5, 2009 4:00 pm

re: #29 by Bob in Breckenridge

Yup that is 100% true. Abortions are only covered for medical purposes.

31. BBEV
    31 | August 5, 2009 4:00 pm

re: #29 by Bob in Breckenridge

Chuckles the libturd moron shows yet again that he’s not very bright. Most private health care plans people get through their employers do NOT pay for abortions just for the sake of terminating the pregnancy because a woman got knocked up and a having a baby would be an inconvenience, no more than they’ll pay for facelifts, breast implants, or any elective surgery. What a stupid dickhead.

I was thinking the same thing, WTF is he talking about?

32. Bob in Breckenridge
    32 | August 5, 2009 4:08 pm

re: #31 by BBEV

I was thinking the same thing, WTF is he talking about?

/Ask Irish Ho, BBEV…Of course, that simpleton and 97% of the other simpletons who still post at Nancy’s cesspool of a blog would agree if Nancy told them that the moon was made out of bleu cheese.

I can’t go to 1.0 anymore, since Nancy has blocked me. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

/Oh, I miss it so! NOT! What losers Chuckles the washed up ukulele player and all his ass-kissing sicko-phants are.

33. 33 | August 5, 2009 4:16 pm

re: #27 by Rodan

He’s undecided on National healthcare?

he’s either radically stupid or radically liberal.

How in the hell can someone be ‘undecided’ on socialized medicine? Honestly? Either you support the idea or you recognize it as destructive to the United States.

I put forth, therefore, that Charles is lying.

Either that or he is the stupidest human being to ever exist.

34. 34 | August 5, 2009 4:25 pm

re: #33 by LanceKates

Lance, the same way one is undecided on whether God exists or not… basically, no ability to think for themselves.

and, to all you others who pointed out that abortions are NOT covered and that CFnJ is just a big fat idiot -- you’re right!

and, of course he and his psychophants support murdering the unwanted unborn. just as they will embrace withholding health care from the elderly when the time comes. except when it’s them or their elderly of course. typical despicable freaking elitists.

35. Bob in Breckenridge
    35 | August 5, 2009 4:36 pm

re: #34 by Kirly

Hi Kirly! You need to post more here!

36. vagabond trader
    36 | August 5, 2009 4:40 pm

re: #19 by jakee308

That was brilliant,and proves the old elephant still has some clout,lol!Did you read the “no fair” crybaby comments? The Dims are brittle, they simply cannot take it and we must continue to dish it out.

37. BBEV
    37 | August 5, 2009 4:51 pm

re: #32 by Bob in Breckenridge

Bob I know health insurance 1st hand, I have set up programs for a couple companies and with the condition of my wife I have to deal with it every day. It can be a pain in the ass from time to time but mostly it is just paperwork and really not a big deal. I would rather pay $1,300 a month to MVP then three times that to the government.

38. vagabond trader
    38 | August 5, 2009 4:52 pm

re: #29 by Bob in Breckenridge

Uh-huh, another lie put out by the pro abortion bunch to justify including abortion coverage in government controlled health care.Apparently some private insurance will cover abortion,but the actual figure is less than 50% and it is on a case by case basis, not on demand.

39. vagabond trader
    39 | August 5, 2009 4:54 pm

re: #18 by Bumr50

Just when you think they cannot sink any lower.

40. vagabond trader
    40 | August 5, 2009 5:03 pm

OOPSIE!
    :D

41. BBEV
    41 | August 5, 2009 5:10 pm

re: #40 by vagabond trader

You took the works right out of my mouth.

42. BBEV
    42 | August 5, 2009 5:15 pm

re: #40 by vagabond trader

OOPSIE!

???

43. 43 | August 5, 2009 6:51 pm

re: #35 by Bob in Breckenridge

hi Bob! thanks! i speak up when i have something to say. dang job interferes with my surfing time! lol