by Bob in Breckenridge ( 13 Comments › )
Filed under Blogwars, Dhimmitude, Leftist-Islamic Alliance, LGF, Multiculturalism, Political Correctness, Politics, Socialism at August 11th, 2009 - 9:59 pm

The common sense particle is the best, IMO!

liberals-brain

Comments

13 Responses to “An oxymoron, but funny none the less- The Socialist Brain Of A Liberal Dimocrat…And an overnight/early morning open thread also”

1. CloudyDay
    1 | August 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Science Mistakes

Top 10 Science Mistakes
    Take a deep breath: Believe it or not, scientists are not always right. And when they get it wrong, they REALLY mess things up. Count down the screw-ups that still have us scratching our heads

2. Pragmatist
    2 | August 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Where is the BLATANT HYPOCRISY generator we know all ‘libtards’ have a highly developed one.

3. bluliner10
    3 | August 11, 2009 10:49 pm

re: #2 by Pragmatist

Actually that sits on the “right side” (not pictured)…mostly empty space over there

4. Findalis
    4 | August 12, 2009 12:46 am

I’m wondering where the poor minority/repressed group area is.

5. no2liberals
    5 | August 12, 2009 3:14 am

Don’t forget the capitalist brain.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6. vagabond trader
    6 | August 12, 2009 3:36 am

OMG!!! Hes got a gun!!!

This is great.

(that grey matter must have an area for irrational fear of lawful weaponry)

7. no2liberals
    7 | August 12, 2009 3:49 am

re: #6 by vagabond trader
    You know what Freud said about an irrational fear of guns, right?
    He said:
    “A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”

Ain’t it the truth!??!

I bid you good morning, and adieu.
    I’m off to work, but left a new thread.

8. vagabond trader
    8 | August 12, 2009 4:14 am

re: #7 by no2liberals

Thanks n2l, nice guffaw to start the am! Have a good un!

9. 9 | August 12, 2009 6:48 am

sitting at denny’s in nw okc, enjoying an early morning ride.

gotta love it.

10. tuffy
    10 | August 12, 2009 6:50 am

Hi All!

Both of those brain diagrams are dead on. Where is the “I exploit immigrants while pretending to (care) advocate for them” node? There ARE LOTS of libtards out there that do that sh*t and try to justify it under the “compassion” umbrella, as if they are helping them. Evil.

Great post. I’ve been so busy remodeling an old house -- got my hands full lately. But I ALWAYS check in and read threads when I can to catch up. I see some “dissenters” have made the break from LGF and have been posting here (IF and Nevergiveup and a few others). Welcome!! I’m sure your bannings are having an impact on folks over there and making them question their own “allegiance” to someone who’s self-bloated importance and power have obviously gone to his head. Your leaving clearly demonstrates a break down in charles’ sensibilities and beliefs. He’s selling conservatives (and even slightly conservative dissenters) out one by one. I wonder who’s next??

Btw…How does it feel to be frrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? :)

I’m off again -- back to the grind. I’ll check in later.

Y’all have a good day!!

11. 11 | August 12, 2009 7:07 am

re: #6 by vagabond trader

interesting to see all the people willing to give up freedoms of OTHERS, because they don’t like them.

come take my guns… please.

12. OldNuc
    12 | August 12, 2009 7:31 am

If you ever wondered where that discredited DHS report on “Rightwing Extremists” originated from this post will provide enlightenment. I do not suppose the left coast uklele player will address this new information.

13. 13 | August 12, 2009 7:59 am

I like the “work ethic molecule”. That really nails it.