Totalitarian Progressive Eugenics Supporter Ezekiel Emanuel now Targeted

by Rodan ( 39 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Communism, Economy, Healthcare, Liberal Fascism, Progressives at August 15th, 2009 - 8:01 am

Totalitarian Progressive Rahm Emanuel’s brother Ezekiel is a top Health-Care adviser to Obama. He is also an open supporter of Eugenics based rationing of Health-Care. This has made him a legitimate target for opponents of Obamacare.

WASHINGTON — Ezekiel Emanuel, a top health-care adviser to President Barack Obama and older brother of White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, is emerging as a target of conservatives critical of Democrats’ health-care effort.

Dr. Emanuel, a prominent oncologist and medical ethicist who has taught at Harvard Medical School and served at the National Institutes of Health, has written dozens of scholarly articles over the years. Critics are using his writings to suggest Dr. Emanuel favors withholding care from the elderly and disabled.

One of their most-cited examples is a 1996 article Dr. Emanuel wrote in the bioethics journal Hastings Center Report. Exploring which medical services should be guaranteed to all Americans, Dr. Emanuel cited an approach that would favor active people, adding, “An obvious example is not guaranteeing health services to patients with dementia.”

Read the rest.

Eugenics is the real reason for Obamacare, the Progressive Movement wants to eliminate undesirables to achieve “Progress”. Ezekiel is is a radical Totalitarian and his ideas are outright evil. Rahm and Ezekiel are both a threat to America and the spotlight needs to be on them.

Tags: ,

Comments

39 Responses to “Totalitarian Progressive Eugenics Supporter Ezekiel Emanuel now Targeted”

1. vapig
    1 | August 15, 2009 8:24 am

I would go a step further and state that this is a two-fer. By killing off the old it also solves their social security problem!

Oh yeah! FOIST!

2. bar
    2 | August 15, 2009 8:30 am

Moslem tactics?

Black Man Pleads Guilty to Posing as Obama-Hating White Supremacist on Facebook.

I guess that DHS report was correct, watch out for those black/white supremacists!!!

Oh and second…….

3. bar
    3 | August 15, 2009 8:32 am

Ronald Reagan on socialized medicine.
    Watch the whole thing, there will be a quiz later.

4. vapig
    4 | August 15, 2009 8:32 am

re: #2 by bar

I think the left are responsible for all the filth and bilge claimed by the left as proof of racist America.

5. bar
    5 | August 15, 2009 8:36 am

re: #4 by vapig

I agree.
    I am shocked at the moral depravity that liberals will go to, just to make conservatives look bad.
    Maybe he was just another Obummer plant?

6. 6 | August 15, 2009 8:44 am

re: #5 by bar

I like the picture you have for your nic! LOL!

7. 7 | August 15, 2009 9:00 am

OT- Irish Rose is in favor of Eugenics.

297 Irish Rose 8/15/09 6:15:56 am reply quote

* 4
    * down
    * up

I may be odd man out on this one, but I’m an advocate of assisted suicide in terminal cases.

I’ve seen the indignities that dying patients are often subjected to in a hospital setting, while their cancers and other terminal diseases are winding down, and it disgusts me.

If I’m ever diagnosed with a vicious form of cancer or some other terminal disease, I would prefer to die a dignified death… at a time that I choose, and in the manner that I prefer.

When I die I want to die surrounded by -- and holding the hands of -- my loved ones, while I’m still capable of recognizing them and telling them how much I love them. I don’t want to die in a hospital IC unit while I’m either drugged out on pain medications or unconscious with a respiration tube down my throat.

I spared my father that indignity many years ago at his request, and I haven’t regretted it for a moment.

8. vagabond trader
    8 | August 15, 2009 9:18 am

This Ezekiel Emanuel calls himself an MD, a Jewish Oncologist no less, yet he condones the very same policies the Nazis would have used against him and his family.He shames all Jews and physicians. I say this as a Jew and a former nurse who worked with the terminally ill. I may not be an observant Jew,but I am not a hypocrite and I’ll bet Dr Emanuel thinks he is pious. Well he had better review his Torah because murder is not allowed in the Jewish faith.

9. bar
    9 | August 15, 2009 9:20 am

re: #6 by Rodan

Thanks.
    Its real headgear from Saudi Arabia.
    ghutra an iqal

I am really not surprised that Irish Rose supports euthanasia.
    So its no wonder that she views mainstream Christianity as very strange.

10. bar
    10 | August 15, 2009 9:23 am

re: #8 by vagabond trader

Here, here.

“Thou shall not murder”.

It’s a really easy concept.

11. 11 | August 15, 2009 9:24 am

re: #9 by bar

Its just funny how this Eugenics thing is really ingrained in the left. Whether its Abortion, Euthanasia and Population Control their agenda is Eugenics based.

12. 12 | August 15, 2009 9:26 am

re: #8 by vagabond trader

Irony of history, it is a Jew (Rahm) who is pushing this Eugenics agenda that his brother supports. This is just a sick twist of history.

You must really hate it.

13. vagabond trader
    13 | August 15, 2009 9:32 am

Please understand that what we casually refer to as euthanasia is already practiced at most hospitals. When death is imminent from cancer or other terminal illness an order can be written at the discretion of the MD and family to withold further treatment and maximize pain relief.It is referred to as “snowing” the patient.

As much as I hate to agree, IR is correct,sort of. No one should have to bear the agonies of end stage cancer or any other illness which causes enormous suffering.Not with all the analgesic options available to us. Again, the extent of pain control is a decision which the physician and patient should discuss while the patient is still alert. If not, it is a family-physician decision. NOT a mandate to be placed before a board of government political hacks to decide if a dementia afflicted adult or “deformed” child has the right to life.

This bill stinks from page one to the end. If this isn’t an evil minded take over of health care in order to ration treatment to those most deserving why in hell is it even being proposed in 1000 plus pages?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

14. vagabond trader
    14 | August 15, 2009 9:37 am

re: #12 by Rodan

Rodan, evil comes in all guises and Jews are not exempt.They will answer to their maker, just like everyone else.

We must continue to expose them.

15. 15 | August 15, 2009 9:40 am

Oh Oh,
    Charles is angry!

730 Charles 8/15/09 9:31:24 am reply quote

* 3
    * down
    * up

re: #726 jorline

Good morning all.

Clermont police interview suspect in Obama ‘Joker’ posters

Citizens of Clermont…fear not…your tax dollars are being spent well!
    We need rid our nation of the vermin that voice descent.

Beware all lost pet owners and garage sale advertisers, you’re next!

Are you aware that this is a campaign promoted by Alex Jones? Do you think it’s acceptable to vandalize and deface private and public property with thousands of these ugly images?

And do you think Alex Jones is someone you should be supporting?

16. vagabond trader
    16 | August 15, 2009 9:42 am

re: #15 by Rodan

LOL, Alex Jones is behind lost pet and garage sale signs?/

:D

17. bar
    17 | August 15, 2009 10:00 am

re: #13 by vagabond trader

When me dad was dying from cancer he suffered a big heart attack. At the time he was suffering from dementia. The doctors didn’t think he would live for more than a day or two. So it was suggested that we withhold all food and water. They informed us that giving food and water would cause him more pain.

It was the hardest decision I have ever made. Now after we got him home I figured he was getting morphine anyways so if he was hungry he got food and if he was thirsty he got something to drink. He lived for 2 more weeks, well past the 2 days the doctors thought.

I couldn’t and cant bear the thought of actually having a hand in killing him. So although I do understand euthanasia, at the same time I don’t understand it at all.

18 | August 15, 2009 10:04 am

re: #16 by vagabond trader

Alex Jones missing cat poster:

“Halp! Teh black helicopters kitnapped my kitteh!”

19 | August 15, 2009 10:08 am

As much as I like to bash Chuckles, the Clermont, Florida Obama joker posters do appear to be the work of Alex Jones fans as they say “inforwars.com” at the bottom, the name of his website, unlike the ones in LA that say “Socialism”.

That being said, I am in favor of postering to get out the conservative message. The libs do it, why can’t we.

People’s Cube has some excellent agitprop that parodies communist style posters and “The Won”.

20. vagabond trader
    20 | August 15, 2009 10:32 am

re: #17 by bar

So sorry for what your Dad and family went through.

I am not suggesting going into a patients room and callously pushing poison into their veins. I was speaking of pain control.

My point is that the government has no business dictating anything, it is up to patients and family,just as your decision was made.

21. vagabond trader
    21 | August 15, 2009 10:33 am

Excellent lowdown on this Emanuel cretin.

22. bar
    22 | August 15, 2009 11:01 am

Psaturn sent me this e-mail.

From the Big Lizards blog

Basically, Oregon has public health care in the Obummer model.
    To keep costs under control they deny certain cancer treatments if the patient only has “x” amount of time left.

But they will pay for you to kill yourself.

How nice, what a cost saving measure…

23. vagabond trader
    23 | August 15, 2009 11:07 am

re: #22 by bar

The lady involved, Barbara Wagner, did receive the drug,free of charge, from big pharma and she has since passed away. This is exactly what I object to. A person who obviously wants to take a shot at living and the government sticking its nose into it ,having the nerve to basically tell her to drop dead. NOT the job of government. No way no how!.

Look at Ted Kennedy, no doubt he has received above and beyond rational treatment and will succumb to his cancer.Treatment gave him a little more time, just like this woman wanted.In the end what makes him more valuable?

24. bar
    24 | August 15, 2009 11:10 am

re: #21 by vagabond trader

McCaughey goes on to explain:

Daschle says health-care reform “will not be pain free.” Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them.

So what the 62 year old Tom Daschle is really saying, if you are old just die already and save us a few bucks!

Unlike allocation by sex or race, allocation by age is not invidious discrimination; every person lives through different life stages rather than being a single age. Even if 25-year-olds receive priority over 65-year-olds, everyone who is 65 years now was previously 25 years. -- Dr. Death himself Ezekiel Emanuel.

Now that is some tortured logic. Everyone was a fetus once, so its not murder, it’s a belated abortion.

25. bar
    25 | August 15, 2009 11:13 am

re: #23 by vagabond trader

Exactly.
    We have enough or really to much government controlling our lives.

Obama and the Dhimmicrats scare me…

26. vagabond trader
    26 | August 15, 2009 11:15 am

re: #24 by bar

These “scientific” minded czars and advisors have all been insulated in their academic ivory towers and privileged backgrounds. The first one to contract a deadly illness should be subjected to what they want to put on us.

For scientific study, ya know?

27. vagabond trader
    27 | August 15, 2009 11:19 am

Also, what all these experts fail to note is that medicine is more art than science. Every patient is an individual with differing needs, outcomes, reactions to treatment, life experiences, beliefs,etc. First thing they used to reach in nursing school.

28. goddessoftheclassroom
    28 | August 15, 2009 11:28 am

re: #7 by Rodan

Is that an admission of manslaughter (at best)?

Wasn’t she one of the ones who declared that I supported eugenics?

Ah, now I see…it was just projection.

29. vagabond trader
    29 | August 15, 2009 11:38 am

re: #28 by goddessoftheclassroom

Hi Goddess.

Irish Rose=Nurse Ratchett.

30 | August 15, 2009 11:38 am

re: #15 by Rodan

So Charles is trying his hand at the Alinsky technique.

If I like the Obama Socialist Joker posters, by his logic I support and listen to Alex Jones. Hence, I’m an irrational person never to be taken seriously again?

Nice try.

Maybe someone’s paying him.

31 | August 15, 2009 11:41 am

re: #28 by goddessoftheclassroom

She wishes.

All of a sudden she euthanized her father?

What a tool.

“Everybody’s doing it.”

32. vagabond trader
    32 | August 15, 2009 11:42 am

re: #30 by Bumr50

If Queeg is being paid I’m sure we can somehow trace it back to an association with Alex Jones or Ron Paul. That six degrees of seperation thing.

33. 33 | August 15, 2009 12:03 pm

re: #28 by goddessoftheclassroom

Yup she was the one.

34. Haephestus
    34 | August 15, 2009 12:09 pm

It’s no wonder why the Left gets so touchy when they are compared to Nazis. Must hit a nerve.

35. goddessoftheclassroom
    35 | August 15, 2009 12:12 pm

re: #33 by Rodan

I have seen for myself the tremendous grace of God that can touch lives through the death of a loved one. When man presumes to act for God, he cheats himself and others--never mind the person concerned--of the opportunity to experience that grace.

36. vagabond trader
    36 | August 15, 2009 12:20 pm

Well, these thugs got thumbs down from the street justice death panel.

37. 37 | August 15, 2009 12:29 pm

re: #35 by goddessoftheclassroom

The Progressive believe they are Gods. That is why they support Eugenics.

38. Iron Fist
    38 | August 15, 2009 12:39 pm

re: #24 by bar

Social Security was always intended as a rip off. People weren’t supposed to live for so long, but no one in the ’30s had any idea of the progress that was on the horizon in health care. People havn’t been cooperating and dying, so Obama is going to change that. Change! The question is what, if anything, are the elderly going to do about it?