Swedish Blood Libel

by Kafir ( 129 Comments › )
Filed under Anti-semitism, Judaism, Sweden at August 19th, 2009 - 11:34 am

Swedish writer ‘not sure’ story’s true

But it did not stop him from writing the story.

A report in Swedish tabloid Aftonbladet earlier this week alleging that Israel was harvesting Palestinians’ organs for transplant continued to cause ripples on Wednesday with statements by Israeli officials, the Swedish Embassy in Tel Aviv and the writer of the report.

Swedish Embassy “shares Israel’s dismay” over report IDF abducts Palestinians to steal organs.

“I have a personal opinion, it concerns me that it’s true,” Donald Bostrom, who penned the story, told Israel Radio en route to an emergency meeting at the editorial offices Aftonbladet, presumably to discuss the aftermath of the report.

“I was [present] during the interview that night, I was a witness. It concerns me to the extent that I want it to be investigated,” Bostrom told the station. “But whether it’s true or not – I have no idea, I have no clue.”

He was referring to a Palestinian witness who recounted an incident where a Palestinian was allegedly taken by the Israeli military and his body returned several days later – lacking some internal organs.

Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon responded to the report by saying: “This is a blood libel and the worst type of anti-Semitism.”

Ayalon called on the Swedish government to condemn these accusations and said Israel “sees a correlation between the Swedish government’s public statements, which are extremely critical of Israel, and anti-Semitism in the press.”

Related: Swedish Jews: Story doesn’t resonate

1930′s all over again.

(many thanks to Speranza for the tip)

Tags:

Comments

129 Responses to “Swedish Blood Libel”

1 | August 19, 2009 11:41 am

My God the Middle Ages have not died off. The blood libel is as old as 12th century England and has been in circulation throughout the Arab world even to this day. The Swedes (as well as the Norwegians) have become particularly vicious in their Israel hatred even as their third largest city Malmo becomes a part of the Umma. I am glad that the Israeli Foreign Ministry called in the Swedish ambassador to lodge a strong protest -- the Olmert government would have done nothing.

2 | August 19, 2009 11:50 am

Stop the presses: blood libel goes mainstream in Sweden

“[By the way, this is not the first time such accusations have been made. In the Turkish film, "Valley of the Wolves," Gary Busey played an American Jewish doctor who was stealing the organs of Iraqis for the United States and Israel. Note that the Turkish prime minister praised the film, that it was shown to large Muslim audiences in Holland and elsewhere in Europe, and that a friend who saw it in Syria noticed people crying in the theatre at the sight of such evil behavior. Have no doubt: many thousands of people who saw the film believe this accusation to be true.]“

3. m
    3 | August 19, 2009 11:51 am

re: #1 by Speranza

I read stuff like this and it really boggles the mind. How can someone believe such things?

The Jewish people have flourished wherever they have lived. They bring innovation, work ethic, education, and a whole host of other kick ass qualities that most are raised with.

But let a lying, living off of g’ment aid, would rather buy bombs than food splodeydope wannabe start running off at the mouth and THAT’S the story that anti-semites propagate.

It’s sad.

4. goddessoftheclassroom
    4 | August 19, 2009 11:53 am

re: #3 by m

It’s evil.

5. MikeA
    5 | August 19, 2009 11:57 am

re: #3 by m

That is the reason they do say it. Some of this is based on jealousy. If they are successful its obviously because they are doing something bad. Can’t be that they are hard working people who believe in education. I dealt with this in NYC public schools. some kids didn’t want to study. When they did poorly, they blamed others. They see some people with cars or houses and wonder why they don’t have them and think the people that have them got them by evil means.

Couldn’t be because they worked hard for them

6 | August 19, 2009 11:58 am

re: #3 by m

Jews have added strength and character to every nation that admitted them. I cannot say the same about members of another religion that started in the Arabian desert. Years ago when touring Munchen (Munich) my guide said to me “Yes we got rid of our Jews (actually murdered them but I digress) who were brilliant, assimilated and productive and replaced them with 2 million Turks. A bad trade indeed”.

7. vagabond trader
    7 | August 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Islamist-leftist projection.

The world has seen the head chopping, honor murdering, IED planting, child bomber society that Islamists revere.I am sick of having to defend the humanity of my people against such barbarian murderering liars.

Enjoy your pet victims Europe. I wonder if in your most private thoughts you ever feel nostalgic about all those civilized Jews you slaughtered?

8. vagabond trader
    8 | August 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Oh, btw, Sweden is not a country to talk.They remained neutral in WWII in order to sell Germany raw materials in exchange for stolen Jewish gold.

9. vapig
    9 | August 19, 2009 12:06 pm

re: #7 by vagabond trader

Well, as far as I’m concerned, YOU don’t.

THEY (the sac-o-shit liars) DO!

But, yes, I’m sick of the lying BS too!

This POS literally says, “I’m a witness,” then says, “I don’t know if it’s true.”

There’s no such thing as journalism anymore. Only propaganda!

10. vagabond trader
    10 | August 19, 2009 12:10 pm

re: #9 by vapig

Its a leftist rag.

Wondering how many schools have “The Canterbury Tales” in their curriculum. Its been a while but I do believe in The Prioress Tale, the blood libel is retold.

11. 11 | August 19, 2009 12:10 pm

The Swedes need to wake up an realize Jews are not their enemies, its Islam. How come no oen bashed Islam?

Oops, I know the answer! Its because Sweden is Transnational Socialism and Israel right now is its #1 target. The Tranzis already did in Serbia, Israel is in their sites.

12 | August 19, 2009 12:10 pm

re: #9 by vapig

It is not journalism, it is agitprop.

13. 13 | August 19, 2009 12:11 pm

re: #6 by Speranza

It’s just unreal, National Socialism is alive and well!

14 | August 19, 2009 12:12 pm

re: #10 by vagabond trader

Hey in Britain they rarely even teach about Churchill any more because their Islamic citizens feel no connection to him or to any of the greats in British history.

15. vagabond trader
    15 | August 19, 2009 12:12 pm

re: #3 by m

As a Jew I am not happy with the ones in The Obama circle.

16 | August 19, 2009 12:13 pm

re: #13 by Rodan

Yes and the poor Jews get it from the Left, the paleocons, the Islamists and from what you call the Progressive Movement. I shudder thinking about the fate that they want to inflict on Israel.

17. 17 | August 19, 2009 12:13 pm

re: #12 by Speranza

Notice Islam/Muzzies are never bashed. If you do, the personal gets labeled Racist. If you bash Israel (Jews), You get praised.

I might start a smear website and invent stories/Conspiracies about Muslims. I’m tired of Jews getting blamed. Really how can such few people have all this power the Leftists claim.

It’s annoying at this point.

Stay tuned I’m really considering making a smear site on Muslims.

18 | August 19, 2009 12:15 pm

re: #15 by vagabond trader

They are the Court Jews -- the ones that will have no problems with their conscience in greasing the skids for their fellow Jews. Remember -- they’re citizens of the world first.

19. vagabond trader
    19 | August 19, 2009 12:16 pm

re: #17 by Rodan

Plenty of atrocities to mine, you won’t have to invent any. Atlas had some horrific stuff a while back, during the Iranaian election protests I think.

20 | August 19, 2009 12:16 pm

re: #17 by Rodan

Hey you can just print old LGF headlines although I never considered the truth to be a “smear”.

21. vagabond trader
    21 | August 19, 2009 12:16 pm

re: #18 by Speranza

How well I know, and they are despised by me.

22 | August 19, 2009 12:18 pm

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this story doesn’t even seem technically feasible to me.

I’m not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV (or at townhall mettings), but don’t you have to keep a body on life support if you’re planning to harvest organs from it?

From the description, it sounds as though they’re claiming the Israelis were picking up dead bodies off the street or whatever and carting them off, not taking people who had died in a hospital.

23. m
    23 | August 19, 2009 12:18 pm

re: #17 by Rodan

You don’t have to do that. All you have to do is post true stories, no inventions.

24. vagabond trader
    24 | August 19, 2009 12:21 pm

This idea cam about because of the a**h**e rabbis in Jersey who were arrested for human organ brokering.They are reprehensible but did not murder anyone, they hooked sick people up with living kidney donors.

You see, Jews/Israelis are always judged on a much higher standard.

25. vapig
    25 | August 19, 2009 12:21 pm

re: #12 by Speranza

Term fits!

26. vapig
    26 | August 19, 2009 12:22 pm

re: #10 by vagabond trader

I had no idea! I’ll have to check it out. Chaucer is a classic, so yes, there was a time when every school taught it. We were taught it in grade school.

I seriously doubt it’s being taught now.

27 | August 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Speaking of Munich, I made a pilgrimage by myself to 31 Connollystrasse to see the site of the room where the Israeli Olympic team (at least some of them) were held hostage that horrific day on September 5, 1972. There was a morose (maybe even morbid) part of me that wanted to experience the actual apartment. It gave me as creepy a feeling as did my visits to Dachau (outside Munich) and Theresienstadt (Czech Republic) concentration camps. It was not that difficult to find, just get off the Olympic Stadium U-bahn stop, walk away from the park and find Connollystrasse (you pass an outdoor shopping mall). There is a nice plaque there in both German and Hebrew and there are always flowers left at the site. Hard to believe that there are still people living and working in that room -it is part of the Max Planck Institute.

28. vagabond trader
    28 | August 19, 2009 12:23 pm

re: #22 by lobo91

They are claiming that live men/boys were kidnapped by Israelis.

29. vapig
    29 | August 19, 2009 12:24 pm

re: #14 by Speranza

That’s not why they did it. They stopped teaching their history to their youth to separate the children from their past. All part of the commie blueprint. Worked so well in Europe, their bretheren implemented it here.

30. vapig
    30 | August 19, 2009 12:25 pm

re: #15 by vagabond trader

Those are JINO’s.

31 | August 19, 2009 12:26 pm

re: #28 by vagabond trader

Ah. I must have missed that part.

Hard to keep the ridiculous stories straight sometimes…

32. vagabond trader
    32 | August 19, 2009 12:27 pm

re: #26 by vapig

Odd because Chaucer wrote long after all Jews were expelled from the British Isles in 1290.Had to add that absent bogeyman for old times sake I guess.

33. 33 | August 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Jew hatred is a mental disorder that’s as old as Judaism. Unfortunately, it will never disappear from the human race.

34. vapig
    34 | August 19, 2009 12:28 pm

re: #17 by Rodan

Really how can such few people have all this power the Leftists claim.

For all the left’s disbelief in God, isn’t it odd how they direct most of their vicousness towards God’s chosen people?

I have no doubt in my mind why this is driven!

35. vagabond trader
    35 | August 19, 2009 12:28 pm

re: #27 by Speranza

Gah, that sounds like a difficult journey. A friend visited one of the camps in Czechoslovakia. She said you could still smell death there.

36. davehm
    36 | August 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Sorry, a little off topic but…

She should quite and go after O.

(poof!!! this ends my afternoon drive by posting)

37 | August 19, 2009 12:32 pm

re: #32 by vagabond trader

The same with Shakespeare’s, The Merchant of Venice or Christopher Marlowe’s, The Jew of Malta.

38. bar
    38 | August 19, 2009 12:32 pm

How far they (Sweden) have fallen..
    The diplomat who saved 100,000 Jews from the Nazis.

39 | August 19, 2009 12:32 pm

re: #35 by vagabond trader

That was my experience with regard to Dachau when I went there about 25 years ago.

40 | August 19, 2009 12:33 pm

re: #35 by vagabond trader

I did not visit Czech Republic and Germany on the same trip. Dachau is right outside of Munich.

41. vapig
    41 | August 19, 2009 12:33 pm

re: #24 by vagabond trader

Yeeessss! That’s IT!!!

I wondered where this came from, all of a sudden. You’re totally right, of course!

42 | August 19, 2009 12:34 pm

re: #38 by bar

Raoul Wallenberg would be an outcast in todays Sweden. In fact the Swedish Foreign Ministry pretty much abandoned him when the Soviets grabbed him.

43. vagabond trader
    43 | August 19, 2009 12:36 pm

re: #36 by davehm

Good, let them continue to disenfranchise the supporters of beast woman.It may not be so easy to get their votes in ’12.

44 | August 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Photos of 31 Connollystrasse
    Not taken by me. The first and third are of the garage through which the hostages were taken to the helicopter to take them out of Munich.

45. 45 | August 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Just from a logistics standpoint, it makes no sense.

Why would Israelis harvest organs of palestinians, secretly and illegally, for sale on the black market when they have a plethora of organs open for use from the victims of the pallie’s regular rocket attacks against the israeli people?

That’s like walking past your apple tree to ask your neighbor if you can get an apple.

The ‘story’ doesn’t even pass a most basic logic test…..

big time fail.

Btw, if anyone has some skill with artistry, preferably something computer related, please email me, I have a project I’d like for you to work on in your spare time.

edit: I imagine an email address would be wise, but posting it here would not be, thanks to our lovely 1.0 stalkers. Contact any of the admins you might have an email address to and they can forward it to me.

46. vagabond trader
    46 | August 19, 2009 12:38 pm

re: #38 by bar

A great man, nothing to do with those who have followed.All the G-dless Europeans will bow to Islam. It is inevitable.

47. vapig
    47 | August 19, 2009 12:38 pm

re: #32 by vagabond trader

Not necessarily. No telling what boogeymen Chaucer was brought up with. The Black Plague also happened around his lifetime.

48. 48 | August 19, 2009 12:39 pm

re: #18 by Speranza

George Soros is one.

49 | August 19, 2009 12:41 pm

re: #45 by LanceKates

The ’story’ doesn’t even pass a most basic logic test…..

Nothing new there, when it comes to stories out of the Palestinians.

Logic’s not their strong suit.

50. vagabond trader
    50 | August 19, 2009 12:41 pm

re: #44 by Speranza

Such an inconspicuous place, so much evil.

51 | August 19, 2009 12:42 pm

re: #48 by Rodan

Soros (born Schwartz) is an odious creature, almost a James Bond movie villain (as has been noted). He said that he felt no guilt when as a 14 year old he (passing himself off as a Christian) helped his new “family” father inventory for sale the property that was taken from jews who were shipped off to the Birkenau extermination camp.

52. vagabond trader
    52 | August 19, 2009 12:43 pm

re: #51 by Speranza

To actually admit this, a sociopath.He reminds me of someone who would make a deal with the devil.

53 | August 19, 2009 12:43 pm

re: #50 by vagabond trader

It gave me the creeps but I had to be there.

54. Iron Fist
    54 | August 19, 2009 12:45 pm

No one has pointed out that if this were true (I’m not saying it is), then the palestinians would finally have a real cash crop. We are talking about people so pathetic that they can’t even grow drugs. At least if someone were harvesting their organs they’d finally have a GDP.

55. MikeA
    55 | August 19, 2009 12:47 pm

re: #54 by Iron Fist

You may have a point.. to take this to the absurd… They already blow themselves up. Take those same people and use their organs to help people who want to live…

Seems like a good cause…

FYI -- New here. Came over from LGF. Didn’t get banned but got tired of Charles and his anti-christian bias.

56. vagabond trader
    56 | August 19, 2009 12:48 pm

re: #53 by Speranza

I would have gone too,but my only time in Germany was just in passing through alone,and it was a most unpleasant 36 hours.

57. 57 | August 19, 2009 12:49 pm

re: #55 by MikeA

Welcome.

If MikeA was your 1.0 handle, expect to be banned there soon.

It is a 1.0-crime to post on 2.0.

58. bar
    58 | August 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Welcome MikeA, there was a Mike from 1.0 posting here recently also.
    Hope you stick around.

59. vagabond trader
    59 | August 19, 2009 12:50 pm

re: #57 by LanceKates

A hater crime to be exact.

60. 60 | August 19, 2009 12:50 pm

OT- Charles has declared LaRouche who is a Marxist, a Rightwinger! Never mind Larouche wants a Sinle Payer System and supports a living Wage, he’s a Conservative according to Icarus!

142 Charles
    8/19/09 9:09:33 am reply quote 7downupreport

If you take a look at the LaRouche website, you won’t be able to distinguish the front page from any mainstream right wing website. There is nothing “Democrat” or “left wing” about it AT ALL.

The LaRouche cult is attaching itself to the right wing at this point in time. Period.

61. Iron Fist
    61 | August 19, 2009 12:51 pm

re: #55 by MikeA

Hey, man! Yeah, the anti-Christian shit was driving me away when I got banned. I only stayed for the conversation, and it seems that the conversation has moved on, anyway.

62 | August 19, 2009 12:51 pm

re: #56 by vagabond trader

What happened that made it so unpleasant?

63. vapig
    63 | August 19, 2009 12:53 pm

re: #55 by MikeA

Welcome aboard, MikeA!

64. 64 | August 19, 2009 12:54 pm

re: #60 by Rodan

Look on the Whole Foods thread, I posted a bunch of comments regarding that, copy and pasted from 1.0.

He even went so far as to say that the guy is a republican because his followers are crazy and are like a ‘moth to the flame’ or some such.

Even some of the readers on 1.0 said that he was a Democrat…. Charles ‘informed’ answer was ‘no he is not.’

Then Charles downdinged a couple comments that disagreed with him (as did sharmuta, instantly)

65. Iron Fist
    65 | August 19, 2009 12:54 pm

re: #60 by Rodan

Charles has gotten very defensive of the Left, hasn’t he? I swear, it isn’t the same guy. Pod people, drugs, or something has happened.

66. MikeA
    66 | August 19, 2009 12:55 pm

re: #61 by Iron Fist

re: #57 by LanceKates

That wasn’t my handle there but its somewhat cloase to it. If he bans me cause of this, then he really shows his true colors. I keep my account over there to upding people I like. It was ugly earlier on the LaRouch thread. People nail Charles for saying he was closer to Repubs. Walter Newton had to apologize cause he got “snarky” with Charles. As long as you agree with him, all is fine

67. vapig
    67 | August 19, 2009 12:56 pm

re: #64 by LanceKates

Yeah -- but I thought he went fwench there at the end and surrendered…..?

68. 68 | August 19, 2009 12:56 pm

re: #64 by LanceKates

They are posting links proving LaRouche is a Marxist. Charles is insisting otherwise. The stench of Soror/Think Progress/Daily Kos/Moveon.Org is at LGF now.

69 | August 19, 2009 12:57 pm

re: #68 by Rodan

I smell another purge on the way. CJ does this deliberately in order to sniff out conservatives and libertarians.

70. 70 | August 19, 2009 12:57 pm

re: #67 by vapig

The french surrendered? That’s hardly a rare enough occurrance for it to be noteworthy.

71. vapig
    71 | August 19, 2009 12:58 pm

re: #66 by MikeA

A lot of us here were banned from 1.0 for posting at other sites. Not for anything we said on his site and not for badmouthing him on the other sites. Just for posting on the “other” sites.

72. vapig
    72 | August 19, 2009 12:59 pm

re: #70 by LanceKates

Should I have just said he fwenched?

73. 73 | August 19, 2009 12:59 pm

re: #68 by Rodan

Yup, I saw.

And notice that charles wasn’t really backing himself up with information, just as though his THOUGHT of the matter outweighed any facts. (in fact, one of his comments said that the guy is a right winger, ‘no matter his history’ . . . . as if what actually happened isn’t NEARLY as important as what charles wants to suggest)

That’d be like coming out and railing against Duncan Hunter suggesting that he’s a radical democrat because I said so.

74. 74 | August 19, 2009 1:01 pm

re: #73 by LanceKates

Charles like all Progressives thinks he knows more than us. We are illiterate Serfs, he’s a highly sophisticated Lord!

That’s his mindset.

75. 75 | August 19, 2009 1:02 pm

re: #74 by Rodan

I think I know more than most folks I deal with in a day (probably because when it comes to most of the folks I meet in ‘real’ life, I do), but if I am wrong on something and they provide the evidence showing that I’m wrong….. and I have no evidence that I’m right…… then I can hardly dismiss history for the sake of appearing right.

Of course, I am not a liberal.

76. 76 | August 19, 2009 1:05 pm

re: #72 by vapig

I watch Becker now and then. One of the guys on that show had a great line once:

“or, as the French say….. I surrender.”

77. MikeA
    77 | August 19, 2009 1:06 pm

re: #73 by LanceKates

I saw that and was amazed. Here he is doing the same thing he yelled at others for. And when the liberal members say something bad, he lets it go. Let a conservative do it… bam… banned. He nailed apachegunner for just being a bit snide. He can’t handle it. And the fawning of some of them to Charles. The guy can do no wrong

78. vagabond trader
    78 | August 19, 2009 1:06 pm

re: #62 by Speranza

It was during my misspent youth, on my way from Denmark to Luxembourg to catch my plane home.I had bronchitis, nearly broke and had to hitchike my way to Cologne to get a train. A German trucker took me across the border and when I showed my passport he could see my Jewish maiden name.Dropped me in the middle of the autobahn,about 11pm, very dangerous and cold. Cops stopped, laughed and drove off when they found out I was American, then a perv tried to pick me up. Finally a Turk gave me a lift into Cologne, he was also a pig, had to leap out of his truck.I was alone in the station,no idea which train to take until a kind young man approached who knew some English proudly told me he was a Communist and would put me aboard the correct train, lol.

A train in Germany, no no no! Every single person I met there was nasty except for the Commie! Aren’t you glad you asked?

79. MikeA
    79 | August 19, 2009 1:06 pm

re: #63 by vapig

80. 80 | August 19, 2009 1:07 pm

re: #77 by MikeA

and it isn’t even for being snide, or else sharmut and killgore would have been gone LONG ago, along with mandy matters and irish rose.

It is for being snide to HIM, or for disagreeing with him and not changing YOUR opinion and standing up for yourself.

As long as you are in agreement with him, you can be as rude and dinkish as you wish.

81. 81 | August 19, 2009 1:09 pm

re: #79 by MikeA

Thanks for coming on board! even if you disagree feel free to speak up!

82. Iron Fist
    82 | August 19, 2009 1:10 pm

This could get interesting…

Ex-ACORN Vegas director to testify against group

Updated: Aug 19, 2009 03:04 PM EDT

A former Las Vegas director for the political advocacy group ACORN has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge and agreed to testify against the group and another employee.

Chief Deputy Nevada Attorney General Conrad Hafen said Wednesday that Christopher Edwards’ plea deal strengthens a felony case against the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now and Amy Busefink, a former regional voter registration director.

They’re accused of illegally paying canvassers to register voters during last year’s presidential campaign.

Edwards pleaded guilty this week to two counts of conspiracy to commit the crime of compensation for registration of voters.

He is scheduled to be sentenced Nov. 17.

Hafen says the group had a local policy of paying bonuses to canvassers who signed up 21 or more new voters per shift.

83. vagabond trader
    83 | August 19, 2009 1:11 pm

re: #82 by Iron Fist

They all need to be RICO’d.

84. 84 | August 19, 2009 1:11 pm

re: #82 by Iron Fist

A bonus for 21 new voters in a shift. I wonder if there was also a bonus for only new DEMOCRAT voters during a shift.

hint hint.

85 | August 19, 2009 1:12 pm

re: #78 by vagabond trader

Geez you were lucky you got out alive or with your female honor not violated. Why (not second guessing by the way) would you show your passport to the driver?

86. 86 | August 19, 2009 1:13 pm

re: #83 by vagabond trader

I’m sure the Administration will get right on that.

It is on their list, somewhere between restore the Constitutional rights to the citizen and reduce the size of government.

87. Runner
    87 | August 19, 2009 1:14 pm

Does anyone know who Cybermonk from 1.0 is? This is a great comment in the current bash Glenn Beck thread:

279 cybermonk
    8/19/09 11:45:36 am
    down
    up
    hey, you all, why don’t we root for moveon.org destroy another one of our conservative spokespersons. Sure Beck is a little off the wall, or maybe a lot, thats his schtick. why is it ok to call Beck a loonytoon, and say its ok if George Soros money to be used to destroy him? Why because he makes you uncomfortable? and just who is the squeaky clean, don’t insult obama, be nice man you are looking to? sounds like you are wishing for McCain again, that didn’t work, did it? You are all becoming “moderates” hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil. Good luck with that.
    Beck did an excellent expose of Acorn and he did a better job exposing them than anyone else did.
    It seems that there is a very liberal attitude growing here, fine if you folks want to be afraid to say anything about our beloved leader, ok. You are rooting for the destruction of someone who is on the same side as you, even though he may not believe exactly the way you do, but the last time I checked, george soros was our enemy. Why would I cheer for him to destroy one of us.

88. 88 | August 19, 2009 1:16 pm

re: #87 by Runner

CyberMonk, when Charles bans you, go ahead and make an account. If you have any problems with the registration system, just email us at the blogmocracy email listed above.

89. Runner
    89 | August 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Another humorous comment from the bash Beck thread:

440 sattv4u2
    8/19/09 12:15:18 pm
    down
    up
    SHARMUTA

I appreciate your stealth down-ding of my #402

I can see what I said was totally egregious, just like yesterday when you did it when I had the audacity to disagree with Charles.

Yours Truly

SATTV4U2

90. Runner
    90 | August 19, 2009 1:18 pm

re: #88 by LanceKates

What’s funny is only one or two people commented on this. Everyone else seems to be ignoring or missed it. I haven’t refreshed my page yet so it may already be gone.

91. vapig
    91 | August 19, 2009 1:19 pm

re: #85 by Speranza

She didn’t (not from what I read), she showed it to the border guard and the driven “happened” to see her maiden name.

At least, that’s how I read it.

92. 92 | August 19, 2009 1:20 pm

re: #89 by Runner

heh.

93 | August 19, 2009 1:21 pm

re: #91 by vapig

Whatever, it is still a horrifying tale.

94. vagabond trader
    94 | August 19, 2009 1:22 pm

re: #85 by Speranza

It makes me cringe now.G-d does look after fools!Everyone traveled like that back then, $200.00 round trip student airfare. All that after having spent a lovely summer in Ireland. What a contrast.

Side note.On the flight home I met a nice young man, a Puerto Rican Jew. He told me he had been in a German pub and there was a loud commotion. The barman told him he had better hide his Star of David pendant because those were old Nazis toasting the fuhrer.

95 | August 19, 2009 1:22 pm

re: #89 by Runner

And that fellow/woman also used to be an obnoxious liberal. Sharmuta places a great deal of her emotion and well being into how many updings she gets.

96. vagabond trader
    96 | August 19, 2009 1:24 pm

re: #85 by Speranza

At the Danish-German border he handed it to the guard.

97. 97 | August 19, 2009 1:24 pm

re: #95 by Speranza

I’ve thought about making a sock puppet for lgf 1.0. My ip address changes daily, if not more, so I’m not worried about an IP block.

Just to make one (or a few) to downding sharmuta’s comments.

every comment.

the way she updings every one of Charles’ comments.

….

just to see how long I’d last.

98. vapig
    98 | August 19, 2009 1:24 pm

re: #89 by Runner

Good grief, that is creepy! I am sooo glad I was banned when I was. That place is just horrible anymore! Best thing (well, not really, but you know what I mean) that ever happened to me! Because if it hadn’t, I wouldn’t have found you good people!

Which actually were a lot of the “old” people I had been missing…..

99 | August 19, 2009 1:25 pm

re: #94 by vagabond trader

Sounds like a Quentin Tarantino nightmare of a film

100. 100 | August 19, 2009 1:26 pm

re: #98 by vapig

..hey now, I’m not 30 yet, careful where you’re tossing that ‘old’ around…

*grin*

101 | August 19, 2009 1:27 pm

re: #97 by LanceKates

I still am registered on LGF so I can one day make my exit in grand style! A part of me wants to create a sock puppet so I can tell Sharmuta what a total classless pig she conducts herself as.

102 | August 19, 2009 1:27 pm

re: #98 by vapig

I was about ready to quit posting there, as well, when I was banned last weekend.

Not sure why I stuck around so long, looking back on the past few months.

103. 103 | August 19, 2009 1:28 pm

why not just make that your final post, rather than a sock puppet post? heh.

put it all in one long screed, then post it and get a screenshot so that it doesn’t disappear down the memory hole.

104 | August 19, 2009 1:28 pm

re: #97 by LanceKates

If CJ comments “The weather today in Santa Monica is great” -- she will upding him.

105 | August 19, 2009 1:29 pm

re: #103 by LanceKates

I will. i am picking my time and place for doing it.

106. vagabond trader
    106 | August 19, 2009 1:30 pm

re: #99 by Speranza

lol, iirc I was wearing my brand new double breasted pinstripe gangster coat I had bought in England!

107 | August 19, 2009 1:32 pm

re: #87 by Runner

Wow -- that is a Profile in LGF Courage!

108. quiet man
    108 | August 19, 2009 1:33 pm

re: #55 by MikeA

Welcome..I am new too, tho banned..Charles said I was a racist for posting a quote..but in truth he was probably tired of my down dinging him and his asskissing pals for being too liberal and crazy.

Welcome, from a newby who feels much better here.

*smile*

109. vapig
    109 | August 19, 2009 1:34 pm

re: #94 by vagabond trader

Was his name Juan Epstein?

110. vagabond trader
    110 | August 19, 2009 1:34 pm

re: #107 by Speranza

My all time fave up til now was the “Have you had a neurological accident?” query.

111 | August 19, 2009 1:35 pm

re: #106 by vagabond trader

A scary warning that crime is not limited to the United States.

112. vagabond trader
    112 | August 19, 2009 1:36 pm

re: #109 by vapig

lol!Hey no kidding, my mother had an aunt and uncle from Cuba. We got around!

113 | August 19, 2009 1:36 pm

re: #110 by vagabond trader

That was a classic “Bleep you” to CJ and his dancing Lizards.

114 | August 19, 2009 1:37 pm

re: #108 by quiet man

Quiet man I do recall your banning. Welcome.

115. vapig
    115 | August 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Well, time for me to go home. 2nd in command is telling me to go home! Cool! See ya tonight!

/this job is sooo difficult, sigh….

116. vagabond trader
    116 | August 19, 2009 1:39 pm

re: #113 by Speranza

Concise and to the point. Also very amusing.

117. vagabond trader
    117 | August 19, 2009 1:40 pm

re: #115 by vapig

See ya later,try to stay awake on the way home!

118. quiet man
    118 | August 19, 2009 1:41 pm

re: #97 by LanceKates

5 minutes or so…One of my crimes was to do as sharmuta (and charles) did and that was to down ding every comment in a thread by her..((Charles only a few times, tho I mentioned it out loud a couple fo times that he was doing me so))

If charles ever stops suddenly, her head is going straight up his dark zone…sort of like the cartoon catdog

119. quiet man
    119 | August 19, 2009 1:44 pm

re: #114 by Speranza

Thank you. sattv and cato the elder were talking in eubonics..no problem for charles..then someone I didnt really know said they acted as if there were in blackface..and I said “sho kin dance” a quote from bored of the rings.

But it was a stretch to call it blatantly racist
    twice ike he did.

I still see Charles as the Arlen Specter of the blogosphere.

120 | August 19, 2009 1:50 pm

re: #119 by quiet man

That was a weird thing for Charles to do. Cato and Killgore are two of the more racist, misogynist posters on LGF.

121 | August 19, 2009 2:00 pm

That was the same incident where I was banned.

I have no friggin’ clue why. Charles just pulled out a 12 gauge and blasted anyone who wasn’t part of his inner circle, near as I can tell.

122 | August 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Going back to the story about the bogus claim”

And if it were true, would you want one of those organs?

Don’t take that heart; you don’t know where it’s been.

123. Et Norsk Troll
    123 | August 19, 2009 5:23 pm

re: #17 by Rodan

Stay tuned: I’m really considering making a smear site on Muslims.

Why so libelous, Rodan?

I would think that simply telling the truth about Islam and what Muslims believe would be inflammatory enough.

…but I’ve been wrong before.

~Norsk Troll

124. Et Norsk Troll
    124 | August 19, 2009 5:28 pm

As far as this story being true: there may be a grain of truth to it.

It appears that someone in Sweden has stolen all the brains out of the Swedes, there.

When I see stories like this being printed in the Aftonbladet, it makes me begin to wonder……

~Norsk Troll

125. OKshoot
    125 | August 19, 2009 6:37 pm

re: #78 by vagabond trader

I guess it all depends on who you meet. My kid and I traveled by train in Germany and Austria last summer and had no trouble at all and everyone was very professional and polite. Of course they didn’t know my heritage because I don’t look very Jewish. I was ready to hate Germany, but it was OK.
    OTOH Italy was impossible by train and France was OK. That kind of surprised me.

126. no2liberals
    126 | August 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Swedish daily hits back at critics of IDF organ harvest story.
    Pissy and pithy.

127. vagabond trader
    127 | August 20, 2009 9:07 am

re: #125 by OKshoot

“Look Jewish?” lol, in Ireland I was often mistaken for German, go figure.

Oh, this was over thirty years ago. I’m sure with so many of those Nazi sympathizers gone or in their decrepitude they are now absolutely mad about Jewish Americans/

128. Findalis
    128 | August 20, 2009 3:45 pm

And the Swedish government, thus the people of Sweden actually believe this lie:
    Sweden: No Condemnation of ‘Stolen Organs’ Libel

I didn’t expect them not to.

129. m
    129 | August 20, 2009 4:19 pm

re: #128 by Findalis

A government spokesman confirmed that Sweden’s government did not agree with ambassador Bonnier’s response. Members of Sweden’s Green Party went further, and said Bonnier should be called back to Sweden for having made statements opposing free speech.

Condemning outright lies is not opposing “free speech”. It is opposing outright lies.