First time visitor? Learn more.

Hypocritical Racist Progressive Cesspool Website: VDARE

by Rodan ( 165 Comments › )
Filed under Liberal Fascism, Progressives at November 28th, 2009 - 1:00 pm

There is a vile Racist Progressive National Socialist website called VDARE. Although they are labeled Rightwing and some Conservatives cross post articles, it is not on our side. They are openly White National Socialists who hate all Non White Immigrants, regardless of Culture. They were founded by one of the biggest and  Ultimate Hypocrites: Peter Brimelow. This vile Racist Vermin is not an American by birth, he was born in the UK. Here is a foreigner telling us Native born Americans not to let anyone else in. Well Peter, in your case I would love to have denied your entry here and you can take a ship or plane back to your homeland. Here is one of his recent hypocritical 2 face articles.

Yawn. The conspicuous absence from these “myriad ways to accelerate job growth”: an immigration moratorium–stemming the flood of 150,000 legal immigrants who enter the US job market every month.

Read the vileness here.

Peter is a Progressives of the Race based National Socialist variety and a fake. What gives this refugee a right to say others can’t come to America? Immigrants are not to blame for our economic issues, it’s our Progressive economic policies that caused this mess. Mr. Brimelow should have no credibility in his anti-Immigrant rantings, he was not born here and is no different than others coming here. I say deport Racist Refugees like this clown! Peter go back to your country and man up by resisting the Islamo-Imperialist Colonization there. You will not because like all Progressives you are a coward!

Another Racist Progressive hypocrite is a clown that I despise, Pat Buchanan. This White National Socialist advocates Progressive economic policies and is an anti-Semite. In a more recent article of his at the Racisl Leftist website VDARE, he compares Mexicans to Islamo-Imperialist colonialists.

And, yet, we are surprised by ethnic espionage in our midst, the cursing of America from mosques in our cities, the news that Somali immigrants are going home to fight our Somali allies, and that illegal aliens march under Mexican flags to demand American citizenship.

Read his garbage here.

Hey Pat, Mexicans are part of the civilization you come from. They come from the Latin-Catholic Branch of Western Civilization and within a generation integrate into America. Mexican-Americans have fought and died in many wars for the United States like any other group. Oh and Pat some of them Mexicans may even be your relatives, so the jokes on you! Hey did your parents or grandparents ever tell you of the racism towards Irish Immigrants? Does No Irish need apply ring a bell, you vile creature? You are no Conservative but a Racist Progressive of the White National Socialist Variety.

VDARE is not a friend of the Right, it is a National Socialist Progressive website that is advocates many of the same positions as the rest of the Progressive Movement. They are Leftwing Racists and I have no respect for them. Oh and if people think I’m turning into Charles “Icarus” Johnson and engaging in a Nazi witch hunt, you are wrong. I am a Libertarian leaning Conservative that believes in Borders, Language and Culture. These impostors don’t believe in that, they believe in the supremacy of Races which is not an American value. VDARE is anti-American like any Progressive website.

Update: British Racist Refugee Peter Brimelow openly admits his Leftist White National Socialist views and alliances.

Now I will boldly go etc. We also publish on VDARE.COM a few writers, for example Jared Taylor, whom I would regard as “white nationalist, in the sense that they aim to defend the interests of American whites. They are not white supremacists. They do not advocate violence. They are rational and civil. They brush their teeth. But they unashamedly work for their people—exactly as La Raza works for Latinos and the  Anti-Defamation League works for Jews.

Get used to it. As immigration policy drives whites into a minority, this type of interest-group “white nationalism” will inexorably increase.

Read it here.

Peter Brimelow is a Racist Anti-American Refugee condemned in his own words. This clown should be deported because we don’t need his garbage in America, We have enough Trash here we need to get rid of.

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

165 Responses to “Hypocritical Racist Progressive Cesspool Website: VDARE”
( jump to bottom )

  1. snork
    1 | November 28, 2009 1:12 pm

    Just like the open borders advocates, they refuse to recognize the critical distinction between legal and illegal. At least the Paulians are honest about it, and advocate opening the borders wise up. Not good policy the Paulians are advocating, but I don’t think you can say that racism ha anything to do with it.


  2. snork
    2 | November 28, 2009 1:13 pm

    Make that “wide up”. Edit would be nice.


  3. snork
    3 | November 28, 2009 1:17 pm

    Holy crap. From wiki:

    Steve Sailer, who often writes about race and intelligence, argued on VDARE following Hurricane Katrina that the lower average IQ of African-Americans found in intelligence research correlates with “poorer native judgment than members of better-educated groups resulting in the need for stricter moral guidance from society.” He said that looting after the 1995 Kobe earthquake was minimal because “when you get down to it, Japanese aren’t blacks.”

    Not much ambiguity about that. He’s making two leaps: 1, that the “science is settled” on race and IQ, and 2, that there’s also a relationship between IQ and morality. I call bullshit on both.


  4. Guggi
    4 | November 28, 2009 1:18 pm

    @ snork:
    snork, do you know what happened to the lgf-poster “Poitiers-Lepanto” ?


  5. snork
    5 | November 28, 2009 1:22 pm

    @ Guggi:

    Don’t know. I liked him, too. There are all kinds of places where the LGF diaspora went: here, CC, GCP, Ace, Hot air, PJM, I’m sure there are several big ones I’m missing.

    I vaguely recall seeing that name somewhere else, but I can’t say where.


  6. yah
    6 | November 28, 2009 1:24 pm

    Patrick J. Buchanan Archive Email a Friend…
    Printer Friendly Version…

    November 09, 2009

    Diversity Is Strength! It’s Also…Major Hasan And The Unravelling Of America
    Sorry Rodan, I really don’t have a big problem with the article.
    I am not happy about hate and murder being preached from the mosqes or people that broke into my country marching in the streets making demands for citizenship.


  7. wolfie
    7 | November 28, 2009 1:30 pm

    I don’t know anything about VDARE, but will look into it more.

    I do not believe that calling for a moratorium or much greater restriction on immigration is “racist”, unless the reasons given are racial.
    I don’t think that doing all we can to stop illegal immigration is “racist,” either, unless the reasons given for that are racial.

    Pat Buchanan opposes current immigration policy partly because he is an economic protectionist-populist-statist and partly for what he calls “cultural” reasons. Since, as Rodan says, it is especially silly for an Irish-American to whine about the “cultural invasion” of Mexicans, I believe there is a large racial element in his views. He creeps me out.


  8. snork
    8 | November 28, 2009 1:37 pm

    Meanwhile in SillyCon Valley:

    Google explains racist results

    “Sometimes Google search results from the internet can include disturbing content, even from innocuous queries,” the Mountain View, California-based search giant said in an ad signed “The Google Team”.

    Meanwhile, the number of google hits on the string “climategate” exceeds “global warming”, but “climategate” doesn’t show up in the suggestions.

    Liars. Use Bing.


  9. yah
    9 | November 28, 2009 1:42 pm

    I can’t find a lot wrong with Peter Brimelow’s article either.

    I think Rodan is playing a prank on us. Or maybe I am just dense.


  10. wolfie
    10 | November 28, 2009 1:42 pm

    The main thing that troubles me about immigration to day is not the immigrants themselves, but the leftist culture we have today.

    It used to be that there were few or no social welfare benefits for immigrants, so no one ever came here expecting a free ride. Now they can cash in on all sorts of goodies.

    It used to be that the children of immigrants went to schools that taught patriotism, the love of liberty, and self-suffiency. Today we teach how rotten America has been, how oppressed “minorities” are, and how these “victims” deserve everything they can take from others.

    It used to be that immigrants relied on charities and churches for help adjusting to the new country. Now they are recruited by “community organizers,” who teach them to despise our traditional values.

    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I would rather have 50 million immigrants under the old values than 500 under the new progressive ones.


  11. snork
    11 | November 28, 2009 1:43 pm

    @ yah:

    It’s the blurring of the distinction between legal and illegal. Those words used to mean something.


  12. yah
    12 | November 28, 2009 1:47 pm

    In the 50′s, there were 2 Newly Immigrant German kids, say 9 and 10, at my school. They were very stern for little kids, but they spoke perfect English with no accent. They and their parents spoke German in their home.


  13. 13 | November 28, 2009 1:47 pm

    @ wolfie:

    Correct, I’m opposed to Illegal Immigration. We need to control our Borders. As for a moratorium on Immigration, I’m for changing our laws to bring in skilled workers, not family reunions. Also I think we need to ban Islamic Immigration. Islam is not compatible with America.

    Peter Brimelow is a hypocrite, he’s from the UK not America. Who is he to call for banning immigration?


  14. wolfie
    14 | November 28, 2009 1:48 pm

    @ snork:

    Science!

    (bleccchhh)


  15. 15 | November 28, 2009 1:49 pm

    I donKt have a problem with legal immigration, but I too get upset when folks here illegally protest in the streets, waving their flag, demanding things.


  16. 16 | November 28, 2009 1:49 pm

    @ wolfie:

    No disagreement there. Example why are Hispanics taught they are victims? It’s ridiculous, Our ancestors were Oppressors! Hapsburg Spanish Empire anyone?

    As for Islamic Immigration, it’s colonialism pure and simple.


  17. 17 | November 28, 2009 1:50 pm

    we had moratoriums on legal immigration in the past to give the recent immigrants time to assimilate. i do not consider that racist or bad in any way. does anyone else?


  18. 18 | November 28, 2009 1:50 pm

    @ yah:

    Pat Buchanan has been, for a long time, a closet Nazi. Now he has come out of the closet and is a full-blown Nazi apologist, and even more than that, a Hitler apologist. Read this piece by Buchanan and see if you agree.

    A short quote, give a window into the mind of Buchanan:

    But if Hitler was out to conquer the world — Britain, Africa, the Middle East, the United States, Canada, South America, India, Asia, Australia — why did he spend three years building that hugely expensive Siegfried Line to protect Germany from France? Why did he start the war with no surface fleet, no troop transports and only 29 oceangoing submarines? How do you conquer the world with a navy that can’t get out of the Baltic Sea?

    If Hitler wanted the world, why did he not build strategic bombers, instead of two-engine Dorniers and Heinkels that could not even reach Britain from Germany?

    Why did he let the British army go at Dunkirk?

    Why did he offer the British peace, twice, after Poland fell, and again after France fell?

    Why, when Paris fell, did Hitler not demand the French fleet, as the Allies demanded and got the Kaiser’s fleet? Why did he not demand bases in French-controlled Syria to attack Suez? Why did he beg Benito Mussolini not to attack Greece?

    Because Hitler wanted to end the war in 1940, almost two years before the trains began to roll to the camps.

    Hitler had never wanted war with Poland, but an alliance with Poland such as he had with Francisco Franco’s Spain, Mussolini’s Italy, Miklos Horthy’s Hungary and Father Jozef Tiso’s Slovakia.

    Indeed, why would he want war when, by 1939, he was surrounded by allied, friendly or neutral neighbors, save France. And he had written off Alsace, because reconquering Alsace meant war with France, and that meant war with Britain, whose empire he admired and whom he had always sought as an ally.

    Yeah, Pat, Hitler was just a man of peace who was wholly misunderstood by every frogginj’ country in the world and has been treated unfairly by history.

    Buchanan is a Nazi and Hitler apologist. If lower form of life within the Human species, I cannot imagine.


  19. 19 | November 28, 2009 1:50 pm

    @ LanceKates:

    So do I, but to compare Mexicans who integrate and have died for America with Somali Colonialists is a reach.


  20. Silhouette
    20 | November 28, 2009 1:51 pm

    Although I’ve heard of VDARE for years, I can’t say I know much about them. I gather they are blaming economic woes on legal immigration to hide the fact that it is leftist policies that are to blame, policies which they support.


  21. 21 | November 28, 2009 1:53 pm

    I’ve shared this before….my girlfriend is a legal immigrant, and has had to jump through all kinds of bureaucratic hoops. She is a hard working contributor to American economy and society. She gets really pissed off at the illegals and their entitlement attitudes.
    The progressive movement is screwing this country.
    Power to the Correct People!
    (They do it legally.)


  22. 22 | November 28, 2009 1:53 pm

    @ Silhouette:

    Yup and they advocate living wages, Unionization and Protectionist policies. They are Leftists of the Racist variety.


  23. justin case
    23 | November 28, 2009 1:53 pm

    rodan mate you have one bloody great chip on your shoulder mate and it gets heavier every time you have a beer.
    you are a human same as everybody else. forget it, they are not talking about you,


  24. 24 | November 28, 2009 1:55 pm

    @ IslandLibertarian:

    I’m with you. There is no bigger oppoenet of Illegals than I. But many Racists have hijacked the issue to push a Racist agenda. To me it’s a law enforcement/National Security Issue.


  25. wolfie
    25 | November 28, 2009 1:55 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ wolfie:
    Correct, I’m opposed to Illegal Immigration. We need to control our Borders. As for a moratorium on Immigration, I’m for changing our laws to bring in skilled workers, not family reunions. Also I think we need to ban Islamic Immigration. Islam is not compatible with America.
    Peter Brimelow is a hypocrite, he’s from the UK not America. Who is he to call for banning immigration?

    It is just ridiculous for an immigrant to whine about immigration, isn’t it???!!! :lol:

    I wish we could ban Muslim immigration, but it will never happen. (By “Muslim” here I mean practicing, believing Muslims, as opposed to people from Muslim countries that are basically secular.) This has nothing to do with race, as you well know. It’s all about ideology.


  26. coldwarrior
    26 | November 28, 2009 1:56 pm

    the proggie elites want the state (that means us) to take care of the illegals so that they want to stay here and work for cheap as gardeners and nannies for the proggies.


  27. Silhouette
    27 | November 28, 2009 1:56 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    Because Hitler wanted to end the war in 1940, almost two years before the trains began to roll to the camps.

    So, he posits, had Britain stopped resisting Hitler’s conquests-to-date in 1940, he would have both stopped additional conquests AND for some unexplained reason he also would not have gassed the Jews?

    I guess they could have had Peace In Our Time. /


  28. 28 | November 28, 2009 1:56 pm

    @ wolfie:

    Agreed, its about Culture and Ideology.


  29. yah
    29 | November 28, 2009 1:57 pm

    @ MacDuff:

    I am no fan of Pat Buchanan. I just so not disagree with that particular article.


  30. 30 | November 28, 2009 1:57 pm

    Silhouette wrote:

    Although I’ve heard of VDARE for years, I can’t say I know much about them. I gather they are blaming economic woes on legal immigration to hide the fact that it is leftist policies that are to blame, policies which they support.

    Ummm. Sounds curiously like the economic woes of Europe, and Germany in particular, on the Jews by the Nazis back in the late 30s, doesn’t it?


  31. 31 | November 28, 2009 1:58 pm

    @ justin case:

    No beers here my friend and I have no chip. I’m just calling out Progressives who are disguised as Conservatives. These clowns are Socialists, read up on their economic policies.

    Buchanan is a apologist of Hitler, he gets no respect.


  32. wolfie
    32 | November 28, 2009 1:58 pm

    Kirly wrote:

    we had moratoriums on legal immigration in the past to give the recent immigrants time to assimilate. i do not consider that racist or bad in any way. does anyone else?

    I don’t. And a recession is a good time to have such a moratorium or slowdown.


  33. 33 | November 28, 2009 1:59 pm

    Rodan, I read your post and the article. The article, stand alone, does not scream racist/racism to me. I did, in fact, think this is something like what we see from CFnJ. and i had that thought before i read the last part trying to head that criticism off.

    I suggest further explanation as to what precisely is racist and how. The quotes you included do not indicate racism. Their motives may indeed be racist but you have not demonstrated that here.

    Opposition to legal immigration is not always due to racist motives.


  34. 34 | November 28, 2009 1:59 pm

    @ yah:

    Where I disagree is comparing Hispanics with Muslims. I am greatly offended by that.


  35. 35 | November 28, 2009 2:00 pm

    @ Rodan:

    These clowns are Socialists, read up on their economic policies.

    no, you brought it up and you state it as if it’s fact. show some evidence to back up the assertion or at least link to some.


  36. 36 | November 28, 2009 2:01 pm

    @ Kirly:

    He compares Mexicans with Somalis which is ridiculous. Plus Pat Buchanan is an anti-Semite, that is not disputed. I am not Charles Johnson and you all know this. No one goes after Progressives more than me. Buchanan and Brimelow are Progressives and I’ll stick by that.


  37. 37 | November 28, 2009 2:02 pm

    @ Kirly:

    Here he is in his own words.

    http://buchanan.org/blog/pjb-the-return-of-economic-nationalism-532


  38. wolfie
    38 | November 28, 2009 2:04 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    the proggie elites want the state (that means us) to take care of the illegals so that they want to stay here and work for cheap as gardeners and nannies for the proggies.

    Oh yes. Our Enlightened Elites want immigrants to stay down and dependent so they will vote the “correct” way and will always be there to mow the lawn and clean the bathroom for peanuts.


  39. 39 | November 28, 2009 2:04 pm

    @ Kirly:

    here’s a quote from one of the articles I link to.


    That message has been diluted as well by some of Buchanan’s conservative fans. They persist in seeing him as a comrade-in-arms. They insult him by pretending that his apparent heterodoxies aren’t meant seriously. Some of them still deny even that he is a protectionist. He is merely a “fair trader,” they say, though his book The Great Betrayal advocates that America 1) destroy the institutions that have promoted free trade since World War II; 2) impose across-the-board 15 percent tariffs on products from every country on earth, with the possible exception of Canada; and 3) impose heavy additional tariffs on poor countries.


  40. yah
    40 | November 28, 2009 2:05 pm

    Rodan, either this is a test, or you have morfed into c johnson.


  41. 41 | November 28, 2009 2:05 pm

    @ wolfie:

    Illegal Immigration is a form of slavery. Buchanan and his ilk don’t go after the elites using them, they go after the victims.


  42. 42 | November 28, 2009 2:06 pm

    yah wrote:

    @ MacDuff:
    I am no fan of Pat Buchanan. I just so not disagree with that particular article.

    I give no quarter to slime like Buchanan. None. Sure, he make some points at times that sound rational, but so did Hitler. he didn’t seduce an entire country with insanity, he did it with ideas that were appealing.

    One has to always read these things and remind one’s self that “THIS MAN IS A NAZI”. As far as I’m concerned, that fact, alone, invalidates anything he says.

    Fruit from the poison tree.

    Just my opinion, no offense intended.


  43. 43 | November 28, 2009 2:06 pm

    @ wolfie:
    Elites want immigrants to stay down and dependent so they will vote the “correct” way and will always be there to mow the lawn and clean the bathroom for peanuts.……..but with a college degree, paid for by U.S. taxpayers……

    /they’re entitled to that!


  44. 44 | November 28, 2009 2:07 pm

    @ yah:

    I’m no Icarus and you should know by now. It’s not a test, if people don’t agree I’ll just take it. I have another article I’m working on where I go after Andrew Sullivan.

    I just think these guys are Progressives and I called them out on it. If people disagree, what can I do!

    I just had to get this out of my system.


  45. yah
    45 | November 28, 2009 2:07 pm

    Does anybody care what Pat Buchannan says or thinks?


  46. wolfie
    46 | November 28, 2009 2:08 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ yah:
    Where I disagree is comparing Hispanics with Muslims. I am greatly offended by that.

    There is no comparison.


  47. 47 | November 28, 2009 2:09 pm

    @ Rodan:
    i was not talking about buchanen. you’re all over the map man. focus. you called brimelow a racist and a progressive and other stuff based on that one article. i read it and, as i said, alone, it doesn’t scream racism. he may be, i don’t know, but you haven’t proven it.


  48. justin case
    48 | November 28, 2009 2:09 pm

    @ Rodan:
    every post you make you stress that you are a latin, spanish ect american person , no other poster does this they are just americans, they dont say italian american or irish american, but you always have to make the point about your latin background and then rant about how you are not a victim,
    you put yourself in a box and then shout when someone marks that box.
    think about it.


  49. 49 | November 28, 2009 2:09 pm

    @ yah:

    Would Charles write these articles?

    http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2009/11/27/political-language-is-the-key-to-defeating-progressives/

    http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2009/11/27/obamas-deception-of-change/

    I have a right to go after people I disagree with. You have a right to disagree with me.

    There is no litmus test, I’m just stating my opinions.


  50. 50 | November 28, 2009 2:10 pm

    @ yah:

    CNN and all 35 people that watch his opinion pieces……..


  51. wolfie
    51 | November 28, 2009 2:12 pm

    @ Rodan:

    This isn’t an echo chamber, so we can criticize each other!
    Wow!


  52. 52 | November 28, 2009 2:12 pm

    @ justin case:

    Every post? Are you serious? I’m proud of my Latin roots and I express it as a way to let the Progressives know I’m not a victim. I think you’re reading me wrong. I have called out Illegals many times and stress Border, Language and Culture.

    I’ve also express support for Israel, Christian Europeans, Ethiopians and other groups. SO I think you read my totally wrong.


  53. 53 | November 28, 2009 2:14 pm

    I tire of reading someone who constantly highlights their ethnicities. who cares? there is only one race, the HUMAN race. you’re either part of it, or you aren’t.


  54. justin case
    54 | November 28, 2009 2:15 pm

    @ Rodan:
    why dont you just consider yourself an american.


  55. 55 | November 28, 2009 2:15 pm

    IslandLibertarian wrote:

    @ yah:
    CNN and all 35 people that watch his opinion pieces……..

    And why does CNN have him on there? To paint Conservatives as Nazis. Pat’s not the former, he’s the latter.


  56. yah
    56 | November 28, 2009 2:16 pm

    @ Rodan:
    Rodan, you are usually right on the mark. I agree with you 95% + on your posts. Sorry, I am just not getting this and I am very sorry if I insulted you. I do not think you are anything like CJ. I will just keep my mouth shut on this subject.


  57. 57 | November 28, 2009 2:18 pm

    @ justin case:

    I do, it’s just I felt like calling these people out. You have a right to disagree with me. It’s no biggy there are plenty of other posts where you will agree with me.

    Come on, how many times have I gone after Progressives, Obama and the Islamo-Imperialists? There is more coming at them


  58. 59 | November 28, 2009 2:20 pm

    @ yah:

    No don’t keep your mouth shut. You disagree with me and have every right. I will not hold it against you.


  59. Poteen
    60 | November 28, 2009 2:20 pm

    I kinda biffed the linkage. Click on the VDARES


  60. wolfie
    61 | November 28, 2009 2:20 pm

    yah wrote:

    I will just keep my mouth shut on this subject.

    No need to do that here!


  61. 62 | November 28, 2009 2:20 pm

    I am on my blackberry, so I cannot presently link to the articles I have on vdare. However, when I get home later today, I will link to stories.

    One thing that jumps out is vdare’s FAQ. When asked if they are racist, they say they are not, but some contributors, such as Jared Taylor, are white nationalists…and that’s a-okay!

    Check it out yourself. Vdare has major racist Tself proclaimed racist) contributors.

    In short – Rodan is right!

    In any cade, he is no CJ because he is not calling for banning those who disagree.


  62. 63 | November 28, 2009 2:22 pm

    @ Poteen:

    That’s why I stated that some Conservatives post on VDARE. SO yes there are some articles I agree with. But the vast majority is nonsense and I’m calling them out on it.

    I knew this post would cause a shit storm and I was prepared for many of my allies to go at me. Look I had to get this out of my system. There are no more VDARE posts coming up at Blogmocracy I promise.


  63. Poteen
    64 | November 28, 2009 2:23 pm

    @ Rodan:
    I’m no Icarus and you should know by now. It’s not a test, if people don’t agree I’ll just take it. I have another article I’m working on where I go after Andrew Sullivan

    Don’t follow too close. You don’t know where he’s been.//


  64. yah
    65 | November 28, 2009 2:25 pm

    VDARE is so hard to read and follow I can’t see that place getting much traffic.


  65. Silhouette
    66 | November 28, 2009 2:25 pm

    @ MacDuff:

    It’s helpful to have an enemy to blame. MacDuff wrote:

    he didn’t seduce an entire country with insanity, he did it with ideas that were appealing

    A salient point.

    When klansman David Duke came on the national scene, he didn’t say, “Blacks are genetically inferior and we should remove them or dominate them.” That would be too obvious. So he instead focused on stating that affirmative action is racist. That rational argument was a hook to draw people in.


  66. 67 | November 28, 2009 2:29 pm

    yah wrote:

    Does anybody care what Pat Buchannan says or thinks?

    I DO. People with his ideaology do not need to be ignored, they need to be thoroughly discredited. His ideas, just as Hitler’s are intellectual pornography.

    He’s paraded around as a “Republican” and a “Conservative” by Liberals when, in fact, he’s a Nazi. You’re damned right that I cares what he says.

    There’s several generations now, who simply do not understand how seductive and pernicious these ideas are and those who do must stand foursquare against those who promote them.


  67. coldwarrior
    68 | November 28, 2009 2:30 pm

    Silhouette wrote:

    @ MacDuff:
    It’s helpful to have an enemy to blame. MacDuff wrote:
    he didn’t seduce an entire country with insanity, he did it with ideas that were appealing
    A salient point.
    When klansman David Duke came on the national scene, he didn’t say, “Blacks are genetically inferior and we should remove them or dominate them.” That would be too obvious. So he instead focused on stating that affirmative action is racist. That rational argument was a hook to draw people in.

    to tie in with preios threads

    affirmative action is another left/proggie term that twists the language and meaning.

    affirmitive action is still racist, but it sounds so nice, how could anyone argue against it?

    /


  68. Poteen
    69 | November 28, 2009 2:31 pm

    @ Rodan:
    Hey Post away. I enjoy the topics you pick.
    I know what you’re saying about VDARE. Like I said, they are all over the place and they DO have a white nationalist element.
    Cuando yo tengo problema, yo habla. ( No guarantees on grammar)


  69. Insert Clever Name Here
    70 | November 28, 2009 2:31 pm

    And why does CNN have him on there? To paint Conservatives as Nazis. Pat’s not the former, he’s the latter.

    excllent point. and nicely put.

    -ICNH


  70. coldwarrior
    71 | November 28, 2009 2:33 pm

    @ MacDuff:

    agreed. well said


  71. justin case
    72 | November 28, 2009 2:35 pm

    Russia’s Health Minister Tatyana Golikova has said 39 people have been killed, 18 are missing and more than 90 are being treated in hospital. But death toll is still unclear.

    and no mention of it here, islam strikes again, but the progressives are the enemy. why no post about it.
    every day its progressives, progressives, progressives,
    there is a shit load of news going on in the world out there and its being ignored here. drunken rant over.


  72. Silhouette
    73 | November 28, 2009 2:35 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    There are no more VDARE posts coming up at Blogmocracy I promise.

    Why not? People disagree, yes, but it made everyone do a little research to learn something new or to back up what they already know. And maybe better understand why they stand where they stand.

    That’s a good way to spend an afternoon


  73. coldwarrior
    74 | November 28, 2009 2:37 pm

    @ justin case:

    we covered that this morning.


  74. yah
    75 | November 28, 2009 2:38 pm

    MacDuff wrote:

    IslandLibertarian wrote:
    @ yah:
    CNN and all 35 people that watch his opinion pieces……..
    And why does CNN have him on there? To paint Conservatives as Nazis. Pat’s not the former, he’s the latter.

    I cringe every time I see him on CNN.


  75. coldwarrior
    76 | November 28, 2009 2:38 pm

    @ justin case:

    YOU missed it


  76. wolfie
    77 | November 28, 2009 2:40 pm

    This fanatical division of people into “Hispanics” and “non-Hispanics” is a progressive thing. Why is there such a formal, official designation? Why do we have to be a protected “victim” class?

    No one ever gave special favors to Irish Americans or Italian Americans. No one even thinks of giving special status to Russian Americans or Czech Americans or Greek Americans.

    Our elites are trying to say Hispanics are not “normal” immigrants. We are babies who need the liberal plantation. We can’t be expected to learn English! We can’t be expected to take care of ourselves!

    If you are conservative and Hispanic, you may have a chip on your shoulder, but that’s because the progressives put it there by insisting that our heritage is pathetic. Which is pure bulls***.

    /rant off!


  77. justin case
    78 | November 28, 2009 2:41 pm

    @ coldwarrior:
    where might that be then, because i have looked at all the posts and not found a mention of it,


  78. snork
    79 | November 28, 2009 2:42 pm

    I just did a little searching, and found it a frustrating experience, because you have half the internet saying that Peter Brimelow is the devil, and the other half saying that he’s a genius. I think we can safely say that VDARE has some pretty greasy characters, but it’s very difficult to find anything objective about Brimelow himself.

    The best this that I could find is a PBS roundtable discussion that he was part of. Even in that, it’s hard to ascertain exactly where he’s coming from, but Rodan, this quote seems to me to be echoing your sentiments:

    MR. BRIMELOW: The other point is that what you’re talking about there is the consequence of skilled immigration, and the fact is that the ’65 act has just choked off skilled immigration because of the way the family unification principle works, which is why we now have immigrants, on balance, less skilled. You can have a million immigrants a year, but why not skilled immigrants? Why have they got to have half of them unskilled?

    Obviously, if he’s a closet racist, he’s going to hold his tongue at a PBS roundtable, but I’m not finding a smoking gun anywhere. If you want to take the SPLC’s word for it, he’s the second coming of Hitler. But I generally don’t consider them to be a credible source.

    Such is the internet.


  79. coldwarrior
    80 | November 28, 2009 2:43 pm

    @ wolfie:

    to illustrate your point:

    my wife (from russia, emigrated when she was 15) had to learn english in her new high school in new jersey, the mexicans and puerto ricans did not have learn english in that same school, they were taught in spanish.

    this is to keep the latins on the plantation and subservient/dependent on the proggies


  80. wolfie
    81 | November 28, 2009 2:43 pm

    Silhouette wrote:

    Rodan wrote:
    There are no more VDARE posts coming up at Blogmocracy I promise.
    Why not? People disagree, yes, but it made everyone do a little research to learn something new or to back up what they already know. And maybe better understand why they stand where they stand.
    That’s a good way to spend an afternoon

    Amen!


  81. 82 | November 28, 2009 2:45 pm

    @ Rodan:

    Don’t censor yourself just because you got a little pushback from other netizens. You’ve stimulated open and honest debate.

    Rodan, please just keep being Rodan. I get on the Blogmocracy to read you and the other fantastic posters. I don’t say much but I read a lot.

    Don’t fuck with my entertainment. ;-)


  82. coldwarrior
    83 | November 28, 2009 2:45 pm

    @ justin case:

    vagabond trader wrote:

    @ Rightside:
    When the Russians catch the terrorists there won’t be any time or money wasted debating their “rights” either.

    there-ish

    you were probably in the bar drinking some sam smiths while we were killin jihadis

    ;)


  83. 84 | November 28, 2009 2:46 pm

    @ wolfie:

    Well said, wolfie.


  84. coldwarrior
    85 | November 28, 2009 2:47 pm

    justin case wrote:

    @ coldwarrior:
    where might that be then, because i have looked at all the posts and not found a mention of it,

    that didnt work

    try the tis the season thread about post 200′s or so


  85. wolfie
    86 | November 28, 2009 2:47 pm

    @ coldwarrior:

    Great example.
    Like so many progressive policies, it seems insane….until you realize their actual agenda is perverse.


  86. Lolly Gator
    87 | November 28, 2009 2:48 pm

    Foghorn Leghorn wrote:

    @ Rodan:
    Don’t censor yourself just because you got a little pushback from other netizens. You’ve stimulated open and honest debate.
    Rodan, please just keep being Rodan. I get on the Blogmocracy to read you and the other fantastic posters. I don’t say much but I read a lot.
    Don’t fuck with my entertainment.

    Me Too!


  87. 88 | November 28, 2009 2:48 pm

    @ yah:

    Please understand, there is a convergence of corrosive ideaologies taking place in this world, and exposing each of them for what they are, appealing to man’s “better angels” if you will, is the only way to thwart them.

    People, naturally, take the path of least resistance, and often ascribe to thoughts and ideas because the “sound good”. This is short term thinking and it’s exactly why we have Obama in the White House.

    WE MUST look more deeply into the character of the men and women who are espousing these ideas, look at their words, deeds and motivations.


  88. 89 | November 28, 2009 2:50 pm

    @ wolfie:
    Well said, wolfie.


  89. phoenixgirl
    90 | November 28, 2009 2:51 pm

    i almost named my first daughter virginia dare


  90. justin case
    91 | November 28, 2009 2:51 pm

    @ coldwarrior:
    bit of a misunderstanding going down here mate, when i say a post, i mean a front page subject not a few lines between two posters about a news story.


  91. yah
    92 | November 28, 2009 2:51 pm

    In the 60′s my Mom worked for the personnel dept for State of Michigan. They were not allowed to ask your race on employment applications. In the 70′s or 60′s along comes affirmative action. My mother was given a directive to report how many blacks were employed by the state. She had no idea and no way to find out as there was no record and she was not allowed to ask. She asked her boss “what am I supposed to do, go around the whole state and count noses?”

    I don’t remember how she resolved it. She is a real resourceful lady so I’m sure she worked it out.


  92. 93 | November 28, 2009 2:52 pm

    In my #89, I was referring to wolfie’s #10.

    Sorry, I had assumed that when I hit reply the comment # would be included.


  93. Silhouette
    94 | November 28, 2009 2:52 pm

    Speaking of letting them control the language, why are y’all calling them progressives? It is better than liberals of course, but progress is seen as good. They are leftists, or statists if you will. No matter what their particular niche is, the solution is always state control of everyday lives, money, and decisions.


  94. coldwarrior
    95 | November 28, 2009 2:54 pm

    justin case wrote:

    @ coldwarrior:
    bit of a misunderstanding going down here mate, when i say a post, i mean a front page subject not a few lines between two posters about a news story.

    yeah, i thought thats what you meant…no one got around to making a new article about it…there were some technical difficulties here last night and things got all ‘rogered’, or f’ed up…

    the mods were busy with tech stuff


  95. coldwarrior
    96 | November 28, 2009 2:55 pm

    @ Silhouette:

    there is a huge difference between progressives and liberals, thats why.

    bbl, i HAVE to finish this project tonight, then i can come back

    later


  96. song_and_dance_man
    97 | November 28, 2009 2:56 pm

    The Hispanic is the only heritage name where European and other races are combined to identify a mixed group. And any other non Spanish groups are classified in other ways. For instance African American, English-Irish, or French-German mix. But if one is of Spanish decent, such as I, with a mix of Jew, I am labeled as Hispanic. To me, this is racist BS perped by the Left. The Hispanic that we know is in the majority is a mix of Native American and European blood, but to the left they, but the racist left has bundled all these races into one. Hispanic. And because my surname happens to be of Spanish origin I have to be Hispanic to them. And BTW, on my birth certificate the race is White.


  97. wolfie
    98 | November 28, 2009 2:57 pm

    @ Silhouette:

    Totally OT- The Hokies are beating up on the Wahoos. *sigh*


  98. song_and_dance_man
    99 | November 28, 2009 2:57 pm

    Well I really bungled that post and really should proofread before I post.


  99. Guggi
    100 | November 28, 2009 2:59 pm

    Hypocrite CJ – who denied till yesterday that “climategate” has any significance – now links to Revkin’s article (NYT) “Hacked E-Mail Data Prompts Calls for Changes in Climate Research”:

    Time for Climatologists to Up Their Game
    Environment | Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 2:30:10 pm PST

    Andrew Revkin has a good summary of the fallout in the scientific community from the stolen CRU emails: Hacked E-Mail Data Prompts Calls for Changes in Climate Research.


  100. 101 | November 28, 2009 3:00 pm

    yah wrote:

    In the 60’s my Mom worked for the personnel dept for State of Michigan. They were not allowed to ask your race on employment applications. In the 70’s or 60’s along comes affirmative action. My mother was given a directive to report how many blacks were employed by the state. She had no idea and no way to find out as there was no record and she was not allowed to ask. She asked her boss “what am I supposed to do, go around the whole state and count noses?”
    I don’t remember how she resolved it. She is a real resourceful lady so I’m sure she worked it out.

    Heh, the “color blind” society became the “color-centric” society, right before her eyes. Quite the conundrum. I’m sure that did take some resourcefulness!


  101. mjazz
    102 | November 28, 2009 3:01 pm

    @ MacDuff:
    I knew Buchanan was an asshole and anti-Semite, but this takes the cake. I can’t believe he gets paid for this shit. Hey Pat, how come Hitler told his generals to burn down Paris? He was even complaining that the Israelis had better weapons than the Gazans during the recent war there. “Gee, the Israelis have these big jets and all the palestinians have is rifles..” or some such crap.
    I like Joseph Farah because he’s an Arab-American who tells the truth about Israel, but as long as Puke-anan is there I refuse to read WorldNet Daily.


  102. 103 | November 28, 2009 3:01 pm

    Guggi wrote:

    Hypocrite CJ

    Classic definition of an oxymoron.


  103. wolfie
    104 | November 28, 2009 3:02 pm

    @ song_and_dance_man:

    It’s totally illogical and absurd!


  104. 105 | November 28, 2009 3:02 pm

    @ wolfie:

    If you are conservative and Hispanic, you may have a chip on your shoulder, but that’s because the progressives put it there by insisting that our heritage is pathetic. Which is pure bulls***.

    You nailed it. That’s why I have a chip and disproportionate pride in my heritage. I was taught I was no better than a roach. I then read about the Romans and Imperial Spain and realized I was lied to.

    For the record my Ex was a Serb and I dated mostly Russian/Ukrainian Women. So I am no Ethnic separatist. Plus I’m not pure Hispanic, I have Sicilian and Lebanese in me.


  105. Guggi
    106 | November 28, 2009 3:02 pm

    CJ cheers for Copenhagen:

    12 Charles
    Sat, Nov 28, 2009 2:47:19pm replyquote 3downupreport

    By the way, none of what I wrote changes my opinion that CRU-gate is an absolutely phony scandal, deliberately trumped up to sabotage the Copenhagen climate summit meeting.


  106. justin case
    107 | November 28, 2009 3:03 pm

    @ Guggi:
    rats-sinking ship.


  107. wolfie
    108 | November 28, 2009 3:04 pm

    @ Rodan:

    Estamos de acuerdo! :)


  108. song_and_dance_man
    109 | November 28, 2009 3:05 pm

    wolfie wrote:

    @ song_and_dance_man:
    It’s totally illogical and absurd!

    Me, or the idea? Or the way I blew it with the whole structure of the post?


  109. 110 | November 28, 2009 3:06 pm

    @ justin case:

    The Progressives enable the Islamo-Imperialists Colonizations. I try to stay away from the Islam subject because M and Wrath cover. However, I will post on that later.

    as a metter of fact I’ll update my Open thread.


  110. yah
    111 | November 28, 2009 3:06 pm

    @ song_and_dance_man:
    Well Spanish people are pretty white. Unless part American Indian. Or some other combination. I’m of English, French, German, Irish, and American Indian heritage. And my Irish is the “black Irish” with the black hair from guess what? The Spanish invaders of Ireland mating with the Irish gals. I just call myself American because that would just be too many hyphens. Gets silly after awhile.


  111. mjazz
    112 | November 28, 2009 3:06 pm

    @ MacDuff:
    I agree 100%.


  112. 113 | November 28, 2009 3:07 pm

    @ Guggi:

    It’s good to see they’re on the cutting edge of news./


  113. phoenixgirl
    114 | November 28, 2009 3:07 pm

    Guggi wrote:

    CJ cheers for Copenhagen:

    12 Charles
    Sat, Nov 28, 2009 2:47:19pm replyquote 3downupreport

    By the way, none of what I wrote changes my opinion that CRU-gate is an absolutely phony scandal, deliberately trumped up to sabotage the Copenhagen climate summit meeting.

    oh pooooooooooooor bho……….will the right stop at nothing to spoil his appearances?


  114. wolfie
    115 | November 28, 2009 3:09 pm

    Guggi wrote:

    By the way, none of what I wrote changes my opinion that CRU-gate is an absolutely phony scandal, deliberately trumped up to sabotage the Copenhagen climate summit meeting, and I will continue to link only to sites that support my views and to forbid lizards from linking to the e-mails or any sites that even question me a little.


  115. wolfie
    116 | November 28, 2009 3:12 pm

    song_and_dance_man wrote:

    Me, or the idea?

    ROFL! The idea.

    (But just because I understood the post doesn’t necessarily mean it was sane!)


  116. 117 | November 28, 2009 3:12 pm

    @ Rodan:

    May I say that this was an excellent topic, and one that needed to be posted. As Conservatives, many of us feel there’s a shadowy creature over our shoulder, and that creature is fascism. There needs to be a line of demarcation, and the difference needs to be brought into the light. Your thread was a valient attempt to do just that.

    Thank you for taking the slings and arrows, with style and grace. Personally, I think it was a highly worthwhile subject that said some things, and enabled other things to be said, that desperately need to be said.


  117. yah
    118 | November 28, 2009 3:13 pm

    @ phoenixgirl:
    Well I do question the timing. It was perfect. Ha ha.


  118. justin case
    119 | November 28, 2009 3:15 pm

    @ Rodan:
    no trato de criticarle pero usted parece realmente ser un hombre sustancial, hay muchas noticias que pasan en el mundo sobre el cual usted debería informar. sólo refrán.


  119. yah
    120 | November 28, 2009 3:15 pm

    wolfie wrote:

    Guggi wrote:
    By the way, none of what I wrote changes my opinion that CRU-gate is an absolutely phony scandal, deliberately trumped up to sabotage the Copenhagen climate summit meeting, and I will continue to link only to sites that support my views and to forbid lizards from linking to the e-mails or any sites that even question me a little.

    I hope he does not have custody of his little boy.


  120. 121 | November 28, 2009 3:17 pm

    Foghorn Leghorn wrote:

    Guggi wrote:
    Hypocrite CJ
    Classic definition of an oxymoron.

    Heh heh heh fixed that for ya… ;)


  121. justin case
    122 | November 28, 2009 3:18 pm

    @ doriangrey:
    lol.


  122. rain of lead
    123 | November 28, 2009 3:19 pm

    wolfie wrote:

    Guggi wrote:
    By the way, none of what I wrote changes my opinion that CRU-gate is an absolutely phony scandal, deliberately trumped up to sabotage the Copenhagen climate summit meeting, and I will continue to link only to sites that support my views and to forbid lizards from linking to the e-mails or any sites that even question me a little.

    well since this is all fake…explain this cj

    Climategate: University of East Anglia U-turn in climate change row

    Leading British scientists at the University of East Anglia, who were accused of manipulating climate change data – dubbed Climategate – have agreed to publish their figures in full.


  123. 124 | November 28, 2009 3:24 pm

    @ doriangrey:

    I stand corrected. :)


  124. 125 | November 28, 2009 3:29 pm

    @ justin case:

    Check the update on my next thread!

    A mi gusta que mi critican. Así yo mi mejorar en lo que yo hago. No soy el idiota Icarus! LOL


  125. yah
    126 | November 28, 2009 3:30 pm

    @ rain of lead:
    David Holland from the article: “I could be wrong on global warming – I know that – but the guys on the other side don’t believe they can ever be wrong.”
    Now there’s a man I could trust.


  126. rain of lead
    127 | November 28, 2009 3:33 pm

    yah wrote:

    @ rain of lead:
    David Holland from the article: “I could be wrong on global warming – I know that – but the guys on the other side don’t believe they can ever be wrong.”
    Now there’s a man I could trust.

    and this from the powerline guys

    What is not clear from this report is whether the formulas and calculations that were applied to the data to obtain published results will also be made public. In any event, shining sunlight on the heretofore secret world surrounding the manipulation of climate data can only be a good thing.


  127. texasam7
    128 | November 28, 2009 3:37 pm

    @ MacDuff:
    As far as war preparations for the German Navy were concerned, Hitler never fully realized the importance of sea power, much to the frustration of his admirals, who were worried about American convoys to Britain. That being said, Buchanan is a filthy, f*cking liar.


  128. kansas
    129 | November 28, 2009 3:37 pm

    As long as there are black liberation churches, black congressional caucus, black this, black that, mosques in this country preaching for Islamic superiorty, I am not going to get excercised about white people doing bascially the same thing.


  129. Abu Bin Squid
    130 | November 28, 2009 3:49 pm

    @ justin case:
    Your #119
    English, por favor.
    /D’oh!


  130. 131 | November 28, 2009 3:51 pm

    @ Silhouette:
    I’ll call them progressives. In the 30′s that was what the communists called themselves. As far as I can see, they are just returning to their roots and we should acknowledge that. If they want to be communists, who am I to stop them?


  131. goddessoftheclassroom
    132 | November 28, 2009 3:53 pm

    @ yah:
    Charles has a child?


  132. Rule303
    133 | November 28, 2009 4:02 pm

    Foghorn Leghorn wrote:

    Guggi wrote:
    Hypocrite CJ
    Classic definition of an oxymoron.

    Um, actually an oxymoron is a phrase where the words are mutually exclusive like, “brightly dark” or “Congressional honesty”.
    I think the word you were looking for is “redundant”. ;-)


  133. snork
    134 | November 28, 2009 4:13 pm

    Guggi wrote:

    CRU-gate is an absolutely phony scandal, deliberately trumped up

    Well, which is it? Phony, or deliberate?


  134. song_and_dance_man
    135 | November 28, 2009 4:14 pm

    @ goddessoftheclassroom:

    He did have a failed marriage. Dennis the Peasant elaborated on the point after he sustained attacks by Cj.


  135. 136 | November 28, 2009 4:18 pm

    @ kansas:

    I go after all of them.


  136. snork
    137 | November 28, 2009 4:19 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    No soy el idiota Icarus!

    At’s no fair talking about Queeg in a language he no comprende.


  137. Beltfed
    138 | November 28, 2009 4:49 pm

    Rodan @ 125

    No soy el idiota Icarus! LOL

    Oh Noe, how is Cj going to cook that salmon of his.

    Maybe spread some Sharmuta juice on it ??


  138. 139 | November 28, 2009 4:52 pm

    I had wondered about VDARE. CJ freaks about them, but I noticed people like Michele Malkin were having articles there. CJ calls everyone a “White Supremacist” so it is hard to take his criticisims seriously. It is good to have an analysis from someone I can trust, because I certainly don’t have the tyime to examine every site on the internet.

    Thanks, man.

    :)


  139. 140 | November 28, 2009 5:36 pm

    Rodan

    Not a good example of the odious artys on Vdare

    I am also a proponent of limiting legal immigration. Scrapping the ’65 and ’86 reforms and changing the benchmarks of who we let in. I have no problem with basing status on sponsorship and a longer period of probation and a streamlined method of stripping naturalized status and etc.

    And Pat Buch can kiss my shiney metal ass.


  140. Speranza
    141 | November 28, 2009 5:51 pm

    VDARE is a bunch of bastards. Other rpoeple who write (or used to write) for them are teh late Sam Frabncis, Scott McConell and teh whole The American Conservative magazine crowd. I am sad to say that Michelle malkin had them (I do not know if she still does) on her blog roll.


  141. 142 | November 28, 2009 6:08 pm

    I don’t know what is happening…I posted a comment with tons of links.

    In any case, I have a case of res ipsa loquitor. (the thing speaks for itself)

    Go to VDARE’s FAQ. See where the question is broached as to whether this is a “white nationalist” website. Peter Brimelow says “no, we are nativist, but Jared Taylor is white nationalist, and we are cool with him.”

    This to me is all we need to know. VDARE is a clear-cut case of a white nationalist supporting website.

    Yes, Michelle Malkin posts on there. And that is to her detriment, and detracts from her credibility.


  142. 143 | November 28, 2009 6:12 pm

    Okay, here is information about VDARE. It is a website that supports hardcore antisemitism. They recently had a conference at the Holiday Inn near the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) with the H.L. Mencken Club.

    Racial IQ writer Steven Sailer from VDARE gave a keynote speech at the Holiday Inn BWI on “Liberal [sic] Jews,” and went on to speak against human diversity on October 31. On the VDARE web site, President Obama has recently been described as the “Half-Blood Prince” by VDARE author Steven Sailer; VDARE editor Peter Brimelow praises this as part of “Steve’s scholarly interest in racial differences.” VDARE’s Sailer has used the website for a litany of articles regarding race, including articles focusing on issues such as the IQ of black Americans, “white guilt,” “race denial,” endless articles on “minority mortgage meltdown,”and “Anti-White Populism,”. VDARE’s Sailer has called Barack Obama a “wigger,” and VDARE’s Peter Brimelow calls Sailer a “genius.”

    But wait, there is more!

    On August 31, 2009 on the 70th anniversary of the beginning of World War II, VDARE’s Patrick Buchanan wrote an article on VDARE’s web site, arguing how misunderstood Adolf Hitler was, titled “70 Years After — Did Hitler Really Want War?” . Buchanan has used VDARE to defend accused Nazi John Demjanjuk, who is currently on trial in Germany for 27,900 counts of accessory to murder. Buchanan’s previous article that questions “Was World War II Worth It?” has been widely promoted by the Neo-Nazi Stormfront organization as well as by David Duke and others.

    There is still more…


  143. 144 | November 28, 2009 6:14 pm

    Individuals who were also reported to be part of the H L Mencken Club convention included: Patrick Deneen, Gene Edward Veith, E. Christian Kopff, James Kurth, Lee Congdon, Kevin Gutzman, George Csatary, John Derbyshire, Richard Spencer, Jeff Frazee, professor and VDARE contributor Paul Gottfried (Gottfried: “Did Pre-MLK America Really Need Redemption?”), and “Youth for Western Civilization” (YWC) leader Kevin DeAnna.

    The H. L. Mencken Club conference was co-sponsored by the Vienna, Virginia-based Fitzgerald Griffin Foundation.

    The Fitzergerald Griffin Foundation prominently promotes the writing and work of Sam Francis, such as “Race and the American Prospect: Essays on the Racial Realities of Our Nation and Our Time,” and “Shots Fired.” (The writings of white nationalist Sam Francis are also promoted by the VDARE web site.) Sam Francis, who died in 2005, was notorious for his white nationalist views and also was chief editor for the Council of Conservative Citizens (CofCC). The CofCC, founded in Georgia, is not headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. White nationalist Jared Taylor, who is also promoted by VDARE, was a key speaker at the 2009 CofCC national convention.

    Conclusion: VDARE is indeed a racist website and supports progressive, race-based policies. It is not fake-racist. It is an example of real racism of the national socialism variety.


  144. 145 | November 28, 2009 6:18 pm

    @ Delectable:

    You nailed them, let’s see what their defenders have to say.


  145. 146 | November 28, 2009 6:20 pm

    @ Speranza:

    I wish you were here earlier. I really got hammered for this.


  146. coldwarrior
    147 | November 28, 2009 7:08 pm

    @ Delectable:

    excellent work


  147. 148 | November 28, 2009 7:30 pm

    @ coldwarrior:

    See my Update, I nail Peter Brimelow.


  148. Conservative Democrat
    149 | November 28, 2009 10:14 pm

    Silhouette wrote:

    Because Hitler wanted to end the war in 1940, almost two years before the trains began to roll to the camps.

    I am most likely late here but…..Dacau was opened in 1939 as a “re-education” or a dissent camp. it was the role model for all the other camps. Above the gates it read “Work will make you free”. so ole Buchannan is a true History revisionist, also known as a “progressive nut job” no suprise there!


  149. 150 | November 29, 2009 4:06 am

    Delectable wrote:

    I don’t know what is happening…I posted a comment with tons of links.
    In any case, I have a case of res ipsa loquitor. (the thing speaks for itself)
    Go to VDARE’s FAQ. See where the question is broached as to whether this is a “white nationalist” website. Peter Brimelow says “no, we are nativist, but Jared Taylor is white nationalist, and we are cool with him.”
    This to me is all we need to know. VDARE is a clear-cut case of a white nationalist supporting website.
    Yes, Michelle Malkin posts on there. And that is to her detriment, and detracts from her credibility.

    Sorry but I disagree about Michele Malkin. Don’t believe this hurts her credibility at all. Case in point.Look at her ratings.


  150. 151 | November 29, 2009 6:49 am

    Rodan, what the heck are you smoking?

    Your protestations to the contrary notwithstanding, I am sorry to report that you sound like a graduate of the Charles Johnson School of Research. You have failed to document any kind of National Socialism on the part of Vdare.com because innuendo and hyperlinks galore do not a reasoned argument make. Your logic seems to be this: Since the contributors of Vdare.com believe that whites in America should stand up for their rights, they are, therefore, racists. And because they are racists, they must then be National Socialists.

    I’m not going to wade into the question of whether or not Peter Brimelow is a genuine racist, but I will address the latter. So, I must ask, ‘Where’s the socialism?’

    Words mean things. When you label someone a socialist, you are claiming that they hold to a certain set of beliefs. Where has Vdare.com advocated government control of the means of production, either through outright ownership (communism) or through such heavy regulation that the government should just own it anyway (fascism)? I want you to supply actual quotations with their sources. If they are not socialists (or progressives for that matter), then it follows that they most certainly cannot be National Socialists either.

    You write, “Oh and if people think I’m turning into Charles ‘Icarus’ Johnson and engaging in a Nazi witch hunt, you are wrong.” I hate to break this to you, but “National Socialist” is synonymous with “Nazi.” Don’t believe me? Just enter “National Socialist” into any search engine and see what the results are. If you are not engaged in a Nazi witch hunt, then why are you using the language of a Nazi witch hunt?

    The mind boggles.


  151. 152 | November 29, 2009 7:07 am

    @ Grimcargo:

    I am aware that Michelle Malkin has tons of traffic on her website. But she alsos posts on VDARE, which has regularly come back to haunt her and in fact has hurt her credibility in the past. Source, source, source (just for starters – yes, they are progressives websites, but in this case, their ammunition is accurate, which makes it more deadly) Malkin’s articles are also linked on Stormfront. (I won’t link to that nasty site)

    I actually agree with much of what Michelle Malkin writes, and I think she is a good writer. But in fact, her association with VDARE has harmed her credibility, and not helped it.

    @ Escovado:

    VDARE posts defenses of Hitler, as I already have shown. They present posts dealing wiith the IQ of black people, and “scholarship” of the comparison of races. They also promote an isolationist trade policy that progressives (who are anti-”globalization” tend to agree with.

    I would say that thee combination of the open racism on their website (yes – racism – it is racist to say black people have a lower IQ than white people, which Steven Sailor has said, and published on that website, and then been branded a genius for having said by Peter Brimelow) with isolationist economics is national socialist in character.

    It is not a coincidence that VDARE is linked to on Stormfront.


  152. 153 | November 29, 2009 7:10 am

    @ Escovado:

    One more thing…

    Do you believe “whites” should stand up for their rights in America?


  153. 154 | November 29, 2009 7:28 am

    Here are just some links to the isolationist economic policies expounded on VDARE…

    (1) Francis on Free Trade

    (2) Francis on NAFTA

    (3) Francis: “Globalization now eats the hand that feeds it.”

    VDARE also publishes more free market oriented people as well. However, the combo of hardcore racism, with the publishing of economic isolationists such as Sam Francis and Patrick Buchanan (who also published a Nazi apologia on his website) is indeed strong evidence of the National Socialist character of VDARE.

    Rodan is not going CJ on everyone, because he hardly is saying anyone is banned for posting on there or linking to there. He felt the need to expose VDARE, and that is absolutely his right!


  154. joeb
    155 | November 29, 2009 7:30 am

    With all due respect to the author, there have been moratoriums, and severe restrictions, on immigration throughout American history. Until the 1960s and the liberal progressive weakening of it, American immigration policy has always been based first and foremost on the needs of the country, not on the desires of the immigrants. And that’s how it should be.


  155. 156 | November 29, 2009 7:45 am

    @ joeb:

    Joeb,

    With all due respect to you, that is also untrue.

    During the 1920s, when there was a mass of Jewish refugees from Eastern Europe (due to pogroms and mass rapes), immigration policies were changed to specifically limit certain “races” from Europe.

    During the Holocaust, the USA closed its doors to Jews, and in fact, the SS St. Louis was turned away at the docks of Miami.

    In the past, the “Know Nothing” party emerged out of fears of a mass of Catholics overrunning the USA. Source.

    Also check out the Chinese Exclusion Act.

    I love America, warts and all. However, the immigration policy ‘moratoriums’ of the past often did reflect a racist perspective, and were not necessarily reflective of valid economic concerns.


  156. 157 | November 29, 2009 8:26 am

    @Delectable

    There you go with the LGF style innuendo…

    One more thing…

    Do you believe “whites” should stand up for their rights in America?

    I believe that everyone in America should have the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

    If you think that by reiterating the essence of Rodan’s argument, I am therefore a racist, then you’re using Charles Johnson think. And if you still think I’m a racist after looking at the hyperlink I have on my user name, then you’re out of your mind and there’s nothing I can do to help you. I am not addressing racism, but economics. So, will you please stick to the subject?

    VDARE also publishes more free market oriented people as well. However, the combo of hardcore racism, with the publishing of economic isolationists such as Sam Francis and Patrick Buchanan (who also published a Nazi apologia on his website) is indeed strong evidence of the National Socialist character of VDARE.

    You’re contradicting yourself here. If, as you admit yourself, Vdare.com is publishing commentary both for and against free-trade agreements (of which NAFTA was everything but that), then they cannot all be classified as “economic isolationists” by cherry picking those articles that fit with your pre-conceived notions. Your mention of free-trade agreements is a red herring anyway.

    You have failed to document that Vdare.com supports the government control of the means of production. That is required for socialism, whether it is of the international kind (communism) or of the nationalistic kind (fascism). If they aren’t socialists, then you cannot call them National Socialists.

    You are pulling a CJ when you leap to unfounded conclusions based on innuendo. Vdare.com may be a racist web site, but it does not follow they are National Socialists.


  157. 158 | November 29, 2009 8:42 am

    @ Escovado:

    Firstly, I note your non-answer to whether whites should, as a “race,” stand up for their rights in America.

    I am against both white and black nationalism. I believe that race is in the eye of the beholder, and it is nonsense to even use the term “white nationalism.” What does it exactly mean to be “white,” anyway?

    Yet you could not clearly disavow something so obvious. Why is that?

    Secondly, you then go on to defend VDARE, claiming they are really not that bad. According to your logic, maybe they are racist, maybe not, but they certainly are not national socialist.

    Yet I already linked to articles posted on there that defend Hitler/Nazism, and also numerous articles that support economic isolationism, which in fact is linked with socialism. (such policies are linked with subsidies to businesses, and thus, major government control over the market)

    Yes – VDARE also posts articles which are more free market oriented, and I never said otherwise. But a website which posts Hitler apologias, open racism, and isolationist economics at least is supportive of national socialist thinking. It is thus no surprise they are regularly linked on Stormfront and National Vanguard.

    Maybe Brimelow himself is not a national socialist. But he certainly hosts a website that is supportive of this ideology, and that is bad enough.


  158. 159 | November 29, 2009 9:32 am

    @Delectable

    Firstly, I note your non-answer to whether whites should, as a “race,” stand up for their rights in America…Yet you could not clearly disavow something so obvious. Why is that?

    No, I gave you a perfectly clear answer. Do I have to hit you over the head with it? I think it’s more fun to keep you guessing, so here’s another hint: I am one of the earliest commenter’s on this blog. Everyone who is familiar with my contributions here knows I’m a creationist. “Race” is an evolutionary concept contradicted by Biblical creationism. Search out my past comments. ;)

    Secondly, you then go on to defend VDARE, claiming they are really not that bad.

    There you go again, pulling a CJ by putting words in my mouth.

    Economic isolationism is not necessarily linked with socialism. But all you’re doing now is repeating yourself.

    My point is this: If you start willy-nilly calling people “National Socialists” when it is obvious you have no idea what a National Socialist is, then you make yourself look irrational. And when you do that, it diminishes what valid points you do make.

    That’s the kind of nonsense CJ pulls all the time. The Blogmocracy needs to do better IMHO.


  159. 160 | November 29, 2009 9:42 am

    @ Escovado:

    National Socialism applies to people of any creed or colors. Example I pointed out Jesse Jackson as a Black National Socialist.

    Hugo Chavez is a Bolivarian Socialist which itself is a form of National Socialism.

    So I apply the term where it fits their mindset.

    Peter Brimelow’s calls for an Immigration Moratorium is hypocrisy. He’s a British refugee and should go back to his land to take on the Islamo-Imperialist Colonization of the UK. He’s a hypocritical coward.

    I’m not CJ because no one has gone after Obama and the Progressives harder than me. Buchanan and his ilk are Progressives in my book and they are fair game.


  160. 161 | November 29, 2009 9:43 am

    @ Escovado:


    Race” is an evolutionary concept contradicted by Biblical creationism. Search out my past comments. ;)

    I agree 100% with that! It is a Progressive concept, I will not disagree with you there!


  161. 162 | November 29, 2009 9:47 am

    @ Escovado:

    Perhaps you do have to spell it out. I am asking you to clarify what you mean by:

    I believe that everyone in America should have the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

    – as a response to my question as to whether you believe white people as a group should stand up for their rights in America.

    As far as everything else – I made my case. Economic isolationism means tariffs, subsidies, and government interference in the market. It is a policy supported by progressives, because of the government intervention in the market. I already presented articles on VDARE which argue that Hitler was not so bad. I also presented articles on VDARE which are clearly racist in nature. VDARE’s very FAQ admit it to be supportive of “white nationalism.”

    If you believe somehow you need “more evidence” as to VDARE’s nature, then I guess there is nothing more to say.


  162. 163 | November 29, 2009 11:00 am

    @ Delectable:

    OK. I will make it really simple for you to understand.

    When I wrote:

    Your logic seems to be this: Since the contributors of Vdare.com believe that whites in America should stand up for their rights, they are, therefore, racists. And because they are racists, they must then be National Socialists.

    I was recapping what I understood to be Rodan’s chain of reasoning to make sure I was clear on what he meant before I presented a contrary opinion. Got that?

    Then you asked:

    One more thing…

    Do you believe “whites” should stand up for their rights in America?

    In which you implied that I must either be a racist or a Vdare.com sympathizer–of which I am neither–because I was making sure I understood Rodan’s argument. What you used is a typical tactic of the left.

    I wasn’t going to play your game, so I then responded:

    I believe that everyone in America should have the right to life[,] liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

    Do you have as much trouble with the word “everyone” as you do with “National Socialism?” “Everyone” means “each one, the whole world, each person, every person, all and sundry, one and all.” That includes all races. What part of that do you not understand?

    Now, you asked if believe that white people as a group should stand up for their rights in America. The answer to that should have been clear, but since you seem to have trouble linking abstract concepts, I will spell it out for you: If so-called “whites” are being discriminated against because they are “white,” then they should stand up for their rights. By the same token, “Blacks,” “Hispanics,” “Asians,” “Christians,” “Jews,” “Atheists,” “Wiccans,” or whatever victim group du jour you want to parade about the politically-correct arena, should also stand up for their rights if they are being discriminated against because of such things.

    Sorry, but I refuse to let you get away with labeling me a racist because I find logical faults with some of your positions.

    As far as everything else – I made my case…VDARE’s very FAQ admit it to be supportive of “white nationalism.”

    If you believe somehow you need “more evidence” as to VDARE’s nature, then I guess there is nothing more to say.

    I wasn’t talking about “white nationalism” or “VDARE’s nature.” I was attempting to get you to defend your labeling of Vdare and company as “National Socialists.” But instead you change the subject. Your thinking is completely muddled.


  163. 164 | November 29, 2009 11:46 am

    @ Escovado:

    I asked you if you believe white people should stand up for their “rights” as a group because of this quote:

    Since the contributors of Vdare.com believe that whites in America should stand up for their rights, they are, therefore, racists. And because they are racists, they must then be National Socialists.

    You then responded – finally – that if white people are being discriminated against, they should stand up for their rights, as should anyone.

    The problem is manifold. You yourself admit there is no “white people.” So who are these mythical “white people” to stand up for their rights? Who does V-DARE speak for, other than some sort of gobbly-gook group? Is Rodan white? Why or why not?

    The second problem with this way of thinking is that V-DARE has not expounded how exactly “white people” as a group are being harmed. In fact, the people harmed most by affirmative action are Asians, not ‘white’ people. In short – where is this “harm” to white people that thus justifies “white pride” and “white nationalism”?

    I already showed – numerous times – examples of socialist-leaning economics on VDARE, as well as Hitler defense and open racism. You refuse to admit the obvious. Why is that?


  164. 165 | November 30, 2009 10:04 am

    @ Delectable:

    You yourself admit there is no “white people.”

    You are putting words into my mouth again. I never said there are no “white people.” What I said was there is no White race. There are also no Black, Asian or Hispanic races either; there is only the human race because we are all descendents of the original created pair of humans. However, it is idiotic to say there are no superficial physical characteristics shared by groups of people with a common geographic heritage. Hence, when someone is described as being White, Black or an Asian you automatically have a general idea what they look like. Belaboring this point with you has grown tiresome.

    I love truth and accuracy. I despise lies and I doubly despise those who love and practice lying. Disliking somebody’s beliefs (e.g. VDARE) does not then give you a license to make up things about them that are not demonstrably true. I am not here to defend VDARE or anyone associated with them. However, I will defend the truth. Yes, the VDARE people are white nationalists. And yes, Pat Buchanan, who is no socialist BTW, has a few screws loose in regards to his views of Hitler and WWII. But, I see no evidence that VDARE has an editorial policy promoting socialism.

    I asked you to post quotes from VDARE that document their advocacy for the government control of the means of economic production–which is the most fundamental requirement for any kind of socialism–and you have completely failed in that regard. And if you can produce the documentation for a future post on this blog, then I’ll gladly agree with you 100%. At this moment, however, digging up a few articles that hint at “socialist-leaning economics” is a far cry from the promotion of socialism. Sorry, but that dog don’t hunt.

    If the VDARE people aren’t Socialists, then it follows that they cannot possibly be National Socialists either.

    Nazi is an abbreviation for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. In English, it translates to National Socialist German Workers Party. Therefore, calling the VDARE people “National Socialists” is synonymous with calling them “Nazis.”

    I don’t like VDARE.com, but at the same time I am not going to participate in a Charles Johnson style Nazi witch hunt. I am done with this thread, thank you.


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David