Islamists Who Disrupted Ambassador Oren’s Speech Were Members of M.S.U.

by WrathofG-d ( 249 Comments › )
Filed under Hate Speech, Islamic Invasion, Islamists, Leftist-Islamic Alliance, Patriotism, Religion at February 11th, 2010 - 12:42 pm

As we all know, the international Islamic jihad has decided to “bring the war home” and assault freedom of speech, and other tenets of Western liberty on college campuses.   As reported here, this was most recently seen at the campus of the University of California, Irvine.

Investigations of that event have reviled revealed that these were not random “Anti-Israel” protesters, but instead members of the Islamist cell on college campuses calling itself the Muslim Student Union.

As a public service, and so we are not in the dark the next time they find themselves in the news,  the names of the individuals involved follow:

From UC Irvine:

Joseph Tamim Haider

Osama Ahmed Sabry Shabaik (VP, MSU)

Mohemed Mohy Eldeen Abdelgany (President)

Ali Mohammad Sayeed

BBQ Asaad Traina

Mohammad Qureashi

Aslam Akhtar

Hakim Nasreddine Kebir

From UC Riverside:

Taher Herzallam

Shaheen Waleed Nassar

Khalid Bahgat Akari.

(more information here)

-any other personal information regarding any of these individuals will be proudly posted here at The Blogmocracy.

Do your part to keep America safe, Netizens!  Let’s not let these people hide.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

249 Responses to “Islamists Who Disrupted Ambassador Oren’s Speech Were Members of M.S.U.”

1. m
    1 | February 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Muslim Group Wants Investigation Into Students Arrests at Speech

In other words… it’s their freedom of speech not to allow freedom of speech, lol.

2. Eliana
    2 | February 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Thanks for listing their names.

These guys sounded pretty damn violent when they raged at Ambassador Oren.

3. 3 | February 11, 2010 12:50 pm

@ m:

Typical, but what is good for the goose is good for the gander. They should have the fear, the trepidation, and the concern before voicing their Un-American point-of-view to the same degree they are attempting to appose it on us.

When they complain, we can simply parrot their arguments.

Hopefully as well the sleuths of The Blogmocracy can add more information regarding the MSU members.

4. Macker
    4 | February 11, 2010 12:51 pm

These guys will go apeshit when they find out. YAY!

5. Poteen
    5 | February 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Free speech is a fundamental right. Disturbing the peace is a common misdemeanor. Guys in a fight used to get arrested for it a lot. Not so much any more.(know that for a fact)
    Too many laws.
    Too many cops.
    Too many cameras.
    Too many ‘outraged’ sissies.

I miss the good ol’ days.

6. 6 | February 11, 2010 12:54 pm

@ Macker:

Imagine how thrilled they will be when we find their home address, and those of their families. -all though the public record, of course. And for no other reason than curiosity!

7 | February 11, 2010 12:56 pm

UCI needs to revoke that MSU chapter’s charter as a student organization.

There’s no reason the rest of the students should be funding a group like that out of their student fees.

Would they approve a white supremacist group that wanted to organize on campus?

8 | February 11, 2010 12:57 pm

thanks wrath!

expose these muzzie scum.

their book and their immams tell them to use our freedoms against us in order to gain power over us.

one day we will wake up to this and fight back

9. 9 | February 11, 2010 12:59 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

http://www.zabasearch.com is your friend.

10. 10 | February 11, 2010 1:00 pm

thanks wrath!
    expose these muzzie scum.
    one day we will wake up to this and fight back

The point of this thread was to be the beginning of Blogmocracy social action -- a stepping off point. It would be disrought if it ended with my words.

I hope to use the power of the Netizens to expand our knowledge and information regarding this terrorist supporters. Let them feel the full power of our freedom of speech!

11. vapig
    11 | February 11, 2010 1:01 pm

They all need to be expelled as an example that there are consequences for their actions.

The alumni should be contacted and be made aware of what their contributions are funding.

No more free passes.

12. 12 | February 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Muslim Student Union (MSU)
    Contact: Mohamed Abdelgany
    Phone: (714) 293-6016

E-mail: mabdelga@uci.edu
    Website*: http://www.msu-uci.com

FROM: http://www.campusorgs.uci.edu/detail.php?id=2009000312

13 | February 11, 2010 1:09 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

has the UC system taken any action against them yet, or are they still in good academic standing.

14 | February 11, 2010 1:10 pm

their website allows no comments…of course.

15. snork
    15 | February 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Some of these names are pretty common Islamic names. There’s an Ali Mohammad Sayeed who’s a mucky-muck with the Soros Open Society Initiative in Budapest, but it’s probably not the same guy.

16. 16 | February 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Maybe we can put a name to a face with these videos.

17. NoThreat2U
    17 | February 11, 2010 1:14 pm

@ snork:
    Don’t you know they only use about ten different names? They throw them in a hat…pick out three…and that is what they name their kid.

18. NoThreat2U
    18 | February 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Damn. Can I kill a thread or what???

19 | February 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Sink the Dignity Boat!

20 | February 11, 2010 1:18 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

Maybe we can put a name to a face with these videos.

look at part 8 of

To Exist is to Resist with Amir Abdel Malik Ali

they are getting protested!

21 | February 11, 2010 1:19 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Damn. Can I kill a thread or what???

yinz is a murderer!

22. 22 | February 11, 2010 1:19 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Damn. Can I kill a thread or what???

I presume it is because many of us are doing our research.

23. NoThreat2U
    23 | February 11, 2010 1:20 pm

I’ll say! Maybe I should just go play in the snow again and leave the intertubes to the grown ups?

24. NoThreat2U
    24 | February 11, 2010 1:20 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    I figured that. I was just funnin’ yinz :)

25. 25 | February 11, 2010 1:21 pm

GRAMBO if you’re lurking.

Thanks for the tip, worked perfectly.

I’m still on the fence when it comes to whether or not I can do the apehangers. We’ll see.

26. JohnH
    26 | February 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Could we maybe ship these knuckleheads to Gitmo while we (meaning us here at the Blogmocracy, NOT Eric Holder of BHO) decide whether they are enemy combatants?

27 | February 11, 2010 1:22 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

intertubes are for riding downhill in the snow!

28. 28 | February 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Regarding the topic, I figured they were all part of a group working together…. You’ll notice that when people applauded, there was a section that did not (the section where each one of these guys stood up a3nd shouted from, as though timed and spaced out)

Maybe we should start going to CAIR seminars and start interrupting them by reading off lists of islamic terrorist attacks and the number of people who died?

29. JohnH
    29 | February 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Would this be the equivalent of shouting fire in a crowded theater which the left constantly reminds us is NOT protected speech.

30. 30 | February 11, 2010 1:24 pm

That reminds me…. it is snowing again in oklahoma city.

Halp us Al Goar, Teh Global Warmingz iz Hre!

31. 31 | February 11, 2010 1:25 pm

LanceKates wrote:

Halp us Al Goar, Teh Global Warmingz iz Hre!

Help us Al Gore, you are our only Hope -and change.

A newspaper I was reading about this hoax called it “gorewellian”

32. NoThreat2U
    32 | February 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Speaking of which….where the heck can I find the giant innertubes? The trucking place in town is no longer :( and I really want to go riding!!

33. JohnH
    33 | February 11, 2010 1:27 pm

LanceKates wrote:

That reminds me…. it is snowing again in oklahoma city.
    Halp us Al Goar, Teh Global Warmingz iz Hre!

On that topic, I seem to recall that over at 1.0 that every time someone made this point, His Chaz would say that there is a difference btwn weather and climate. But lo and behold I have seen the AGW promoters saying that the snow storms in the DC area are proof of AGW.

So let me get this straight: a single storm is not proof that AGW is not happening, but a single storm is proof that AGW is happening.

Have I got that right?

34. 34 | February 11, 2010 1:27 pm

I hope the Tea Party goes after these clowns.

I say crack their heads open.

35. NoThreat2U
    35 | February 11, 2010 1:28 pm

@ LanceKates:
    Too many people are scared into submission by CAIR and their threats of lawsuits. I am soooo glad this shit doesn’t happen in my neck of the woods. We are bitter clingers…and no one can shut us up.

36. vapig
    36 | February 11, 2010 1:28 pm

LanceKates wrote:

That reminds me…. it is snowing again in oklahoma city.
    Halp us Al Goar, Teh Global Warmingz iz Hre!

Crap! The way things have been going if it snows in OKC today it’ll snowing here tomorrow or the next day!

37 | February 11, 2010 1:29 pm

LanceKates wrote:

That reminds me…. it is snowing again in oklahoma city.
    Halp us Al Goar, Teh Global Warmingz iz Hre!

i have finished shoveling…i took a muscle relaxer (prescription) and made a martini, then rodan put me to work, now wrath has some more work…no rest for the weary!

O/T it looks like we have some real friends in england…still researching.

38 | February 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Their buddy in Islam, Dinner Jacket, is really beating the stuffing out of every protester in Iran. Speaks volumes about their idea of free speech.

I’m sure 0 is busy preparing a statement to let us know that this “won’t be tolerated” and that he’s going to seek help from “the global community” in regard to sanctions.

Despicable coward, he. (0)

39. Macker
    39 | February 11, 2010 1:30 pm

The one between their shoulders?

40. Eliana
    40 | February 11, 2010 1:30 pm

@ JohnH:

Have I got that right?

Everything in the universe is proof that AGW is happening.

Nothing in the universe is proof that AGW is not happening.

It’s what they mean by, “The science is settled.”

41. NoThreat2U
    41 | February 11, 2010 1:30 pm

@ vapig:
    I’m just waiting for the gutters to rip off of my roof due to all the ice built up there. I have an eight foot icicle hanging off the corner of the house.

42 | February 11, 2010 1:31 pm

JohnH wrote:

LanceKates wrote:
    That reminds me…. it is snowing again in oklahoma city.
    Halp us Al Goar, Teh Global Warmingz iz Hre!

Have I got that right?

get zen, man

everything and nothing is not/is proof of AGW.

43. 43 | February 11, 2010 1:31 pm

@ JohnH:

Here’s something they can stick in their recycled-hemp tailpipe…

It is the sun, stupid.

44 | February 11, 2010 1:32 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ LanceKates:

been to pitt or duquesne recently?

45. vapig
    45 | February 11, 2010 1:32 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Speaking of which….where the heck can I find the giant innertubes? The trucking place in town is no longer and I really want to go riding!!

Internet?

46 | February 11, 2010 1:33 pm

I’m on board for joining or forming a shady, clandestine, and controversial “associate organization” of the Tea Party Movement that’s a little more, er, active.

I think James O’Keefe has something going.

47. 47 | February 11, 2010 1:34 pm

@ vapig:

if it helps, it doesn’t seem to be sticking to anything. But yes, it is on its way. Then on sunday, it gets colder!

48. Eliana
    48 | February 11, 2010 1:34 pm

@ LanceKates:

“Global Warming: It’s the sun, stupid!”

I love it!!

Thanks!

49. NoThreat2U
    49 | February 11, 2010 1:34 pm

I don’t count college campuses as “real”. lol I mean amongst the population around here…..we oldsters wouldn’t put up with it.

50. 50 | February 11, 2010 1:35 pm

I just noticed that UC Irvine is exceptionally close to Tustin Marine Corp Air Station.

hmmmm

51. 51 | February 11, 2010 1:35 pm

@ Eliana:

I can’t take credit, I didn’t make it, just found it ;)

52. NoThreat2U
    52 | February 11, 2010 1:35 pm

@ vapig:
    Never thought of that.

53 | February 11, 2010 1:36 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

dunno…maybe whoever does commercial/construction/mining truck tires…

54 | February 11, 2010 1:36 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

too many guns and churches….we are bitter…oh, and bars too.

55 | February 11, 2010 1:38 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

Which might be more interesting if MCAS Tustin were still open.

It closed in the late ’90s.

56 | February 11, 2010 1:38 pm

hmmmm

thats a link to

Mohammed A J
    1503 S Coast Dr
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

(714) 754-1330

what does that have to do with marines?

;)

57. vagabond trader
    57 | February 11, 2010 1:39 pm

OT: Unconfirmed, Bill Clinton hospitalized in NYC.

58. 58 | February 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Relatives

* M Abdelgany
    * Ahmed F Abdelgany
    * Fouad M Abdelgany

59. 59 | February 11, 2010 1:40 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

People are finally waking up to what a hoax it is. I don’t think the Donks are going to push cap and tax now. They may try something through the EPA, though…

60 | February 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Speaking of things in Southern California, since when is Loretta Sanchez a “blue dog” Democrat?

61. snork
    61 | February 11, 2010 1:41 pm

JohnH wrote:

I thought we established that with Katrina. Yes.

62. 62 | February 11, 2010 1:42 pm

by comparison since they elected Al Franken in Minnesota?

Out I go, today is my father’s birthday.

63 | February 11, 2010 1:42 pm

LanceKates wrote:

by comparison since they elected Al Franken in Minnesota?
    Out I go, today is my father’s birthday.

happy birthday to yer dad!

64. snork
    64 | February 11, 2010 1:43 pm

everything and nothing is not/is proof of AGW.

Schroedinger’s storm. It’s sunny and snowing at the same time. What is time?

65. 66 | February 11, 2010 1:43 pm

@ Bumr50:

What we need is a “militant” wing…

67 | February 11, 2010 1:45 pm

snork wrote:

everything and nothing is not/is proof of AGW.
    Schroedinger’s storm. It’s sunny and snowing at the same time. What is time?

it is both warm and unwarm

68 | February 11, 2010 1:45 pm

@ LanceKates:

by comparison since they elected Al Franken in Minnesota?

And she spent an entire segment on FNC bragging about all the pork money she’s brought to her district.

I don’t think that term means what she thinks it does…

68. 69 | February 11, 2010 1:46 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

i thought they did already by making CO2 dangerous to human health. so, don’t exhale in my airspace man.

69. Bordm
    70 | February 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Wrath

We all may revile these scum but I believe the word you wanted to use in your post is revealed. (Second paragraph)

70. 71 | February 11, 2010 1:48 pm

@ vagabond trader:
    on FNC right now.

71. chickadee
    72 | February 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

Despicable coward, he. (0)

The people in the streets of Iran, fighting for Democracy are so brave. Death hangs in the balance for them. Or beatings and torture. But they keep going. This should inspire people everywhere who want to throw off tyranny.
    But Zero remains silent, “agnostic” on the subject of freedom. He really is a despicable coward.

72. Goodbye_Natalie
    73 | February 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Looks like a real diverse jihadist crowd.

Only three Mohammad or some variation in the entire lynch mob. :wink:

73. 74 | February 11, 2010 1:50 pm

@ chickadee:
    Speaking of Iran… someone on another thread asked if there was any news… i found a link to this website in an article at American Thinker: http://en.irangreenvoice.com/

75 | February 11, 2010 1:50 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

wont load…but, we know now where he goes to school and where he worships his moon god.

76 | February 11, 2010 1:52 pm

@ Kirly:

Another source of information.

76. 77 | February 11, 2010 1:53 pm

thanks lobo. i thought i followed winston during the last episode. i’ll go doublecheck now.

77. 78 | February 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Bordm wrote:

Wrath

Yes, it was a typo. It has now been corrected. THANK YOU

78. Nikis Knight
    79 | February 11, 2010 1:55 pm

@ JohnH:

They do this through a rhetorical trick. First they call the blizzards “extreme weather.” Then they say Climate change causes extreme weather.

But blizzards aren’t just extreme weather, they are extreme cold. And climate change is a theory regarding increased temperatures caused by greenhouse gasses.

Unusually Cold weather is not just not caused by “climate change”, cold is definitionally the absence of warming, ergo evidence against AGW.

79. chickadee
    80 | February 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Eliana wrote:

@ JohnH:

Have I got that right?

Everything in the universe is proof that AGW is happening.

Nothing in the universe is proof that AGW is not happening.

It’s what they mean by, “The science is settled.”

They have reached the point where facts are irrelevant abt. science because they made their minds up and now they just want to BELIEVE. It makes them feel so good. They have joined a new age ‘spiritual’ cult and nobody’s going to deprogram them. Facts don’t matter.

80. grambo
    81 | February 11, 2010 1:58 pm

LanceKates wrote:

GRAMBO if you’re lurking.
    Thanks for the tip, worked perfectly.

Not lurking !! Just got here. Glad I could help.
    Apes/cables are easy (consider braded stainless lines while you’re at it for better feel …. and looks).

81. citizen_q
    82 | February 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Isn’t the muslime studets ass O ciation a muslime brotherhood group?

What I don’t understand is the campuses acquiescence to this blatant violent intimidation. Is is pure cowardice? They won’t stand up to the muslimes? Do they hate Jews and they tolerate and run interference for the muslimes, because they are doing by proxy what is in their hearts? A combination of the above?

82. chickadee
    83 | February 11, 2010 2:00 pm

thanks for the link

83. vapig
    84 | February 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Just heard President Clinton has been hospitalized in NYC. Hillary to stay in DC.

85 | February 11, 2010 2:01 pm

stop the UC intifada

85. Bordm
    86 | February 11, 2010 2:01 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

You’re welcome, no extra charge.
    :oops:

87 | February 11, 2010 2:01 pm

@ chickadee:

They have reached the point where facts are irrelevant abt. science because they made their minds up and now they just want to BELIEVE. It makes them feel so good. They have joined a new age ’spiritual’ cult and nobody’s going to deprogram them. Facts don’t matter.

Of course, facts have never really mattered to about 99.9% of AGW supporters anyway, because they wouldn’t understand the data if you showed it to them.

It’s always been a matter of faith.

87. 88 | February 11, 2010 2:03 pm

I’m sure the police report would be quite illuminating.

88. chickadee
    89 | February 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Bill Clinton at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in NYC for heart related problems.

89. 90 | February 11, 2010 2:03 pm

chickadee wrote:

thanks for the link

you’re welcome. :-)

90. 91 | February 11, 2010 2:04 pm

vapig wrote:

wow. interesting model of a marriage they have there.

92 | February 11, 2010 2:05 pm

@ citizen_q:

Isn’t the muslime studets ass O ciation a muslime brotherhood group?

Yes, it is.

I think a good part of it is cowardice, based on fear of being challenged for “discriminating” against a “religious” group, and a vocal one at that.

The administration knows the MSU leaders have CAIR and the ACLU on speed dial, and are unwilling to get into a fight with them.

92. 93 | February 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Name: Joseph T. Haider

UCInetID: jhaider

Level: SR

Major: Pol Sci

Email: jhaider@uci.edu

94 | February 11, 2010 2:07 pm

@ Kirly:

wow. interesting model of a marriage they have there.

I’m sure she has really important Secretary of State stuff to do…

94. 95 | February 11, 2010 2:08 pm

@ Kirly:

He fucks around on her, she goes away where she doesn’t have to wach. like to Syria and shit. Why would she go to the hospital? If he croaks, it’s an albatross gone from around her neck plus she can milk it for some sympathy, but otherwise why should she care?

95. chickadee
    96 | February 11, 2010 2:08 pm

@ chickadee:

It’s always been a matter of faith.

I think you’re right abt. that. My friends don’t have a clue abt. what is going on. They just know they love the idea of protecting the earth from all the luddites. LOL

96. 97 | February 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Name: Osama Ahmed Shabaik

UCInetID: oshabaik
    Department: UCI Food Services

Level: SR

Major: Intl St

Email: oshabaik@uci.edu

98 | February 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Yup. Not much of a downside from her point of view.

98. citizen_q
    99 | February 11, 2010 2:10 pm

American Criminal Liberty Union; Lawfare, another facet of the jihad.

99. 100 | February 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Name: Mohamed Abdelgany

Nickname: Mohamed Abdelgany

UCInetID: mabdelga

Level: GR

Major EngrE&C

Email mabdelga@uci.edu

100. 101 | February 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Name: Ali Mohammad Sayeed

UCInetID: asayeed

Level SR

Major Econ

Email asayeed@uci.edu

_______________________________________

*Update: Is this you Mr. Sayeed? Just might be huh? Sure sound right.

Ali Sayeed
    8063 E Snowberry Ln
    Anaheim, CA 92808-1946

(714) 685-0087
    Age: 18-24
    Household: U Sayeed

102 | February 11, 2010 2:12 pm

@ chickadee:

Of course, that’s really true about just about any significant policy issue, but it’s exponentially worse with regard to scientific issues.

How many people out there have the slightest understanding of any of the issues surrounding stem cell research, for example? Probably about the same number who have any real understanding of climate science.

Yet everyone has an opinion on the issue, mostly as a result of what some authority figure told them to believe.

102. 103 | February 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Name: Asaad Traina

Nickname: BBQ

UCInetID: atraina
    Department Division of Undergraduate Education-Tutorial Assistance Program

Level SR

Major P H Sci

104 | February 11, 2010 2:15 pm

this isnt the first time this group has pulled this stunt

for the sake of irony: cut and paste:

105 | February 11, 2010 2:17 pm

and further searches tell me that the admins at ucd dont care to confront these guys.

106 | February 11, 2010 2:17 pm

CJ would ban himself for posting that today.

106. 107 | February 11, 2010 2:19 pm

see 101.

107. 108 | February 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Joseph T Haider from Elk Grove, CA -- related to: Abdullah Tamim Haider &/or Nadia Tamim Haider?

We will find out won’t we?…

109 | February 11, 2010 2:21 pm

bingo!

this is fun

109. snork
    110 | February 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Nickname: BBQ

WTF?

111 | February 11, 2010 2:21 pm

CJ would ban himself for posting that today.

like i sad…irony

111. Doppelganger
    112 | February 11, 2010 2:22 pm

This could be the solution to Terrorism on aircraft! Certain folks simply won’t fly if there are body scanners

Airport Body Scanners Violate the Teachings of Islam, Says Muslim Group

113 | February 11, 2010 2:22 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

i know where yer getting the info….

113. Dolphin
    114 | February 11, 2010 2:22 pm

LOL. From FoxNews.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was seen leaving the Oval Office but was not “in a rush,” the network reported.

115 | February 11, 2010 2:22 pm

_________________________________

Name: Aslam Akhtar

UCInetID: akhtara

Level GR

Major Biotech

116. 117 | February 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Great. Maybe pick a name and let’s see if we can get home addresses, and phone numbers.

117. 118 | February 11, 2010 2:25 pm

because she chose not to divorce him in spite of the many valid reasons he gave her.

heh. expecting normal behavior. what was i thinking??

118. 119 | February 11, 2010 2:25 pm

anybody have Myspace?

120 | February 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Too bad we can’t use Captain Kirk’s techniques on him, the way he’d make those alien computers self-destruct when confronted with their contradictions.

The resulting explosion would be fun to watch.

120. Macker
    121 | February 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Doppelganger wrote:

Airport Body Scanners Violate the Teachings of Islam, Says Muslim Group

OF COURSE it does…it prevents them from killing Jews, Christians, and Infidels!

121. Doppelganger

Level GR
    Major Biotech

Future anthrax makers!

122. Macker
    123 | February 11, 2010 2:27 pm

@ Kirly:

If you’re referring to former President Clinton (who, compared to Оба́ма, is a Saint!), I don’t wish anything bad to happen to the guy. His policies got us into this frakkin’ mess, but that’s different.

123. chickadee
    124 | February 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Doppelganger wrote:

Airport Body Scanners Violate the Teachings of Islam, Says Muslim Group

LOL great, let them stay home or rev up their flying carpets.

124. 125 | February 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Name: Osama Ahmed Shabaik
    UCInetID: oshabaik
    Department: UCI Food Services
    Level: SR
    Major: Intl St
    Email: oshabaik@uci.edu

teehee. he works in the cafeteria??

125. 126 | February 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Mohammad Qureashi on Myspace

127 | February 11, 2010 2:29 pm

@ Kirly:

She didn’t divorce him because she wanted him to make good on his end of the deal, which was to help her become president. Other than how it makes her look when it becomes public, she doesn’t give a crap about who he’s sleeping with, and hasn’t for a long time.

128 | February 11, 2010 2:30 pm

It’s where they derive their sanctimonious joy, the poor fools. They believe that they’re “doing the right thing,” and the whole thing sounded so plausible and “right” to them that admitting that they were wrong would so devastate their sense of self that they would suffer psychological consequences if they did. Hence they don’t even allow for the possibility.
    This phenomena also works when applied to the Muslim problem.

128. 129 | February 11, 2010 2:30 pm

I believe in cutting to the chase. Baseball bats right between the eyes and every speaker should sport at least four guys with ball bats. Things will change.Because these Muslim ghouls are cowards. The sooner the better.

129. snork
    130 | February 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Kirly wrote:

teehee. he works in the cafeteria??

Think about it. That’s not a good thing.

130. Macker
    131 | February 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Does that mean that when Shrillary realizes she’s run out of time, she’ll divorce him?

131. 132 | February 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Name: Hakim Kebir

UCInetID: hkebir

Level JR

Major Bio Sci

Email hkebir@uci.edu

_____________

on facebook.

Sex: Male
    Current City: Lomita, CA

-as a side note they have already come up with “Stand with the 11″ placards.

--His “friends

133 | February 11, 2010 2:33 pm

A notable former member of MSA is Asan Akbar, an American Muslim extremist who attended the MSA-controlled student mosque at the University of California, Davis. After college, Akbar joined the U.S. Army and, in the early hours of March 23, 2003, he intentionally detonated a grenade amidst sleeping members of his 1st Brigade of the 101st Airborne Division stationed in Kuwait — killing two and wounding fifteen. Not long before this incident, Akbar, who had been reprimanded for insubordination, reportedly had told his mother that he felt the military was persecuting him because he was a Muslim.

133. 134 | February 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Name: Hakim Kebir
    UCInetID: hkebir
    Level JR
    Major Bio Sci
    Email hkebir@uci.edu
    _____________
    on facebook.
    Sex: Male
    Current City: Lomita, CA
    -as a side note they have already come up with “Stand with the 11″ placards.

Can I send him a coupon for free bbq ribs? I know these sobs hid in the closet and eat them.

134. 135 | February 11, 2010 2:34 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    I do. That is a link to his picture. Would you like me to attempt to retrieve it?

136 | February 11, 2010 2:34 pm

@ Macker:

Best case scenario for her is that he drops dead while on one of his international outings working for “world peace,” or whatever it is he’s doing. Preferably in some third world country.

Then she’s rid of him, and gets a big sympathy boost after the huge state funeral where Obama tells everyone how great he was.

136. 137 | February 11, 2010 2:34 pm

I can’t stop laughing. My brother and sister in law thought they would go to florida for some warmth and now it’s going to snow there.

137. NoThreat2U
    138 | February 11, 2010 2:35 pm

I do. What do you need?

138. 139 | February 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Kirly wrote:

@ WrathofG-d:

of course, the more images/info the better.

Pictures make it to the front page (as do home addresses and phone numbers, and relatives names)

139. 140 | February 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Ali Sayeed facebook

140. 141 | February 11, 2010 2:37 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    This profile is set to private and has a picture of a basketball player. BUT, it does say
    Male
    21 years old
    Torrance, CALIFORNIA
    United States

141. 142 | February 11, 2010 2:39 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    this is a goldmine. seriously. we can download pix of all his friends too.

142. Doppelganger
    143 | February 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Kirly wrote:

Name: Osama Ahmed Shabaik
    UCInetID: oshabaik
    Department: UCI Food Services
    Level: SR
    Major: Intl St
    Email: oshabaik@uci.edu
    teehee. he works in the cafeteria??

Remind me not to eat there

143. 144 | February 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Ali Sayeed…is this you?

myspace

University Of California-Irvine
    Irvine, CALIFORNIA
    Graduated: N/A 2005 to Present

Canyon High
    Anaheim, CALIFORNIA
    Graduated: 2005
    Student status: Alumni

144. 145 | February 11, 2010 2:41 pm

@ Bumr50:

I want to start an anti-Jihad Resistance group.

146 | February 11, 2010 2:41 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

He’s a fan of Students for Justice in Palestine.

Big surprise, huh?

146. 147 | February 11, 2010 2:42 pm

this one says
    Im a Gangsta, i stay on my grind
    Male
    22 years old
    ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA
    United States

not private but no photos.

148 | February 11, 2010 2:43 pm

these cats are all wahhabiists…saudi funded

148. 149 | February 11, 2010 2:44 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

I do. What do you need?

Photos (and any available info) on the unlucky 11.

@ Bumr50:
    I want to start an anti-Jihad Resistance group.

Good, help us create this dossier.

149. Doppelganger
    150 | February 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Kirly wrote:

this one says
    Im a Gangsta, i stay on my grind
    On Friday nights I’m in a goat’s behind
    Male
    22 years old
    ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA
    United States
    not private but no photos.

Fixed

150. chickadee
    151 | February 11, 2010 2:45 pm

@ Bumr50:

I want to start an anti-Jihad Resistance group.

I’m in.

151. 152 | February 11, 2010 2:45 pm

I present to you Asaad Traina. from Torrence California.

I wasn’t able (yet) to find an exact address for Asaad, but I did find the following. Could it be a complete coincidence? Sure, but since I am not advocating anything other than information gathering from public sources…who cares.

Now, if someone wanted to call the number and verify, that might be pretty funny.

Iman Traina

16920 Ainsworth Ave
    Torrance, CA 90504-1206

(310) 538-1529
    Household: Mohamed I Traina, Laila T Traina

153 | February 11, 2010 2:45 pm

@ Bumr50:
    I want to start an anti-Jihad Resistance group.

i’m gonna get some *practice* for that this weekend…the AK needs to be fed.

153. 154 | February 11, 2010 2:47 pm

MoFreak#1

154. 155 | February 11, 2010 2:48 pm

@ Kirly:
    oops. forgot. his name on myspace is “joe”. 24 years old and from Lebanon. That is the only photo he has uploaded.

156 | February 11, 2010 2:48 pm

What is the real nature of the Muslim Students’ Association of the U.S. and Canada (MSA)? This octopus-like entity has infiltrated numerous college and university campuses in North America, and has taken the lead in corralling young Muslims to defend the fascist dictator Saddam Hussein. According to MSA, the correct position for Muslims in America involves their marching alongside neofascists and Stalinists, with the legions of “useful fools” who flock to bogus “peace” demonstrations.

When its leaders speak to mainstream media, MSA presents itself as a campus-service organization not much different from other collegiate faith groups. But the reality is very different, and deeply sinister. MSA is a key element in the Wahhabi lobby, and a cornerstone of the conspiracy by Saudi-backed extremists to control American Islam, as well the public discourse about Islam in America.

Above all, MSA now seeks to present itself as moderate and opposed to terrorism, even though its chapters have distributed the propaganda of Osama bin Laden on its websites, along with publicity-recruiting campaigns for Wahhabi subversion of the Chechen struggle in Russi

156. 157 | February 11, 2010 2:49 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

Traina is an Albanian last name.

157. 158 | February 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Kirly wrote:

@ Kirly:

Front page updated. Would love to fill out the list.

158. 159 | February 11, 2010 2:52 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Here’s a song I dedicate to Muslim Student Union. Yes I stand by this and hope this is what they get!

Listen to the lyrics!

159. Doppelganger
    160 | February 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Deport any foreign student who is a member of a MSA. Revoke their visas. Kick their asses out of the USA.

and if you can charge them with any crimes, do it. Lock them up or execute them if they are supporting terrorism.

same holds for US citizen traitors in these organizations

160. 161 | February 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Ali on Myspace.
    you might have to zoom that out.
    look at “Ali’s Companies” at the bottom
    “SEXY MAN BOOBS
    City of Compton, Cali fo sho US
    MAN BOOB MODEL
    BOOBY”
    Heroes: Achilles from Troy
    Hometown: Anaheim Hills nukka
    Children: Proud Parent

these are a bunch of American born wanna be wussyboys.

161. 162 | February 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Hakim Kebir ?

I could be wrong, but I imagine this is him. If it can be verified, I’ll add it as his picture.

162. Nevergiveup
    163 | February 11, 2010 2:56 pm

And the names of the Officials in charge at UC Irvine?

163. snork
    164 | February 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Ooh! Ooh! Pielke Jr. just smacked Romm across the puss:

Further, it is professionally irresponsible for scientists to claim that some observed weather is “consistent with” long-term predictions of climate change. Any and all weather fits this criteria. Similarly, any and all weather is also “consistent with” failing predictions of long-term climate change. The “consistent with” canard is purposely misleading.

Just some climate wonkery. Carry on…

165 | February 11, 2010 2:57 pm

I’m probably covering old ground, but UofC at Irvine has been a fever swamp of Muslim agitation for years.
    Christians & Jews are reguarly harassed.
    These Muslim students should be expelled & I would love to know
    how many of them pay no tuition & attend due some misguided entitlement.

165. 166 | February 11, 2010 2:58 pm

There should form a counter student group and fall upon these sheep like wolves. I’m tired of us putting up with these Imperialists.

166. 167 | February 11, 2010 3:00 pm

hakim
    Male
    19 years old
    MANHATTAN BEACH, California
    United States
    profile set to private
    profile pic

167. 168 | February 11, 2010 3:02 pm

@ Kirly:
    joe is a member of A Place for Canadians on myspace.

168. NoThreat2U
    169 | February 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Taher Herzallah President/Amir president@msawest.net UC Riverside

169. vapig
    170 | February 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Doppelganger wrote:

Airport Body Scanners Violate the Teachings of Islam, Says Muslim Group

AWESOME!!!

170. 171 | February 11, 2010 3:04 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    Wrath, there is a link to email me on my blog. Use it if you would like any further assistance.

172 | February 11, 2010 3:04 pm

@ Bumr50:
    I want to start an anti-Jihad Resistance group.

The University Administration will do nothing substantive here.
    However UC Irvine students have standing to sue the University & the Muslim Student Union.
    Their rights are being violated to hear guest speakers. Further the MSU has created a hostile, intimidating environment that is anathema to intellectual inquiry.
    They should sue to have the offending students dismissed & the MSU put on probation. If the School fails to correct the situation, they should move for the institution to be placed in recievership.
    Might not work, but fun to watch.

172. 173 | February 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Khalid Bahgat Akari

From Murrieta, California, US

About: I attend UCR as a bio-engineering major. My main hobbies are soccer and rugby

Schools

o Graduated: 2009
    o Student status: Alumni
    o Degree: High School Diploma
    2005 to 2009

HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY

174 | February 11, 2010 3:06 pm

I’m getting a membership to the Mars Rod and Gun club. My Dad and brother already belong there.

Got one of these on order. Got my carry application ready.

Dad’s got enough firepower to arm a small campaign.

174. vapig
    175 | February 11, 2010 3:07 pm

anybody have Myspace?

No -- but I’m uploading my snow pictures on Face Book….

/oh…never mind…

:shock:

175. 176 | February 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Ali on Facebook

177 | February 11, 2010 3:08 pm

@ Bumr50:

i like it.

we own a few makarovs among other things

177. 178 | February 11, 2010 3:10 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    I’m beginning to believe that these little prats would be easily intimidated. they’re children. legal age but still children.

Btw, Ali Sayeed has 865 friends on facebook.

178. citizen_q
    179 | February 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

Got one of these on order. Got my carry application ready.
    Dad’s got enough firepower to arm a small campaign.

Good for you!

Since I live in Cuba on the Chesapeake, AKA Maryland, normal folks cannot CCW.

If I could I would probably carry a Glock G27. Mars looks like a nice club.

180 | February 11, 2010 3:12 pm

I don’t diagree with that , but the Administration is in stewardship over the entire student body. They are allowing Islamic Supremacy to flourish at a public institution.
    They openly preach hate against Christians & most especially Jews.
    Lets just imagine that instead of Muhammads that these were a bunch of Bubbas spewing anti black racism.
    The Administration would not be so cowardly.

181 | February 11, 2010 3:13 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

From those pictures, I see a normal American family from the suburbs. The mom and sisters aren’t wearing headscarves, much less veils, and the sisters are wearing jeans.

Father’s probably an immigrant who makes a decent living, who came to America to escape whatever third world Islamic hellhole he was born in.

Junior’s now off in his first year of college, where he’s hooked up with the local Muslim Brotherhood front group.

I think we’ve seen this story before. See: London Subway bombers, for example.

How much do you want to bet the neighbors all say he was a “nice, normal kid” after he becomes a jihadi?

181. 182 | February 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Khalid Akari plays soccer

182. citizen_q
    183 | February 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Or anti-gay, as another favored “victim” class.

183. 184 | February 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Aslam Akhtar on facebook
    UC Irvine ’08
    Male
    IRvine, CA
    and his Pages are Suheir Hammad, Dr. Laura (snicker), and VIMTO- فيمتو

185 | February 11, 2010 3:16 pm

The Administration would not be so cowardly.

That’s because white supremacists aren’t among the liberals’ protected pet groups.

185. 186 | February 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Kirly wrote:

@ WrathofG-d:
    Btw, Ali Sayeed has 865 friends on facebook.

Yea, not quite the holy warriors straight from the sand they like you to believe.

186. citizen_q
    187 | February 11, 2010 3:18 pm

OT -- who besides me thinks the Preisdent’s Press Secretary Robert Gibbs looks a lot like Drew Carey?

188 | February 11, 2010 3:18 pm

@ citizen_q:

If I could I would probably carry a Glock G27.

That’s what I carry. Had it for about 12 years, now.

Definitely an acquired taste, though. Make sure you try one before you buy it. The recoil has a nasty twist to it.

188. 189 | February 11, 2010 3:18 pm

They are mothers, and fathers, sisters, and brothers…didn’t cha know.

190 | February 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Kirly wrote:
    @ WrathofG-d:
    Btw, Ali Sayeed has 865 friends on facebook.

buncha mama’s boys straight from the ‘burbs.

they wouldn’t last 10 seconds in a real ‘situation’

190. 191 | February 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Hakim Kebir on Facebook
    UC Irvine ’11
    Lomita, CA

His Facebook Pages
    Mug Root Beer
    Ticket Man
    Getting Weird Looks When You Make Wudu in Public
    You’re Still Alive?!
    ASUCI 2009-2010 Events

Profile picture is “Stand with the Eleven”.

i’m serious. these little bastages were born and raised here. little freaks wouldn’t last 10 minutes in their beloved Palestine.

191. 192 | February 11, 2010 3:21 pm

they wouldn’t last 10 seconds in a real ’situation’

You know, there is much to say about these guys (most of it bad) but…they are actually putting their convictions into action. They entered a room full of Pro-Israel types, without fear, and did what they wanted. They left (or were removed), and immediately went to protest and further intimidate. Thereafter, they immediately began to further their activism…

I say this not to bestow praise on animals, but instead to point out that the way things are going, it won’t matter if they could “last 10 seconds in a real situation” because no one is bringing it to them.

193 | February 11, 2010 3:22 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

I’d love to see someone do a “reality show” where they sent these idiots over to live in one of the places they think is so great for a few months.

As far as I know, there aren’t any Starbucks in Gaza, Peshawar, or Kabul.

194 | February 11, 2010 3:23 pm

@ citizen_q:
    If I could I would probably carry a Glock G27.
    That’s what I carry. Had it for about 12 years, now.

i cant carry my favorite pistol…the standard browning hi-power

194. 195 | February 11, 2010 3:23 pm

SOMEONE HAD ASKED FOR THE UCI FACULTY INFO:

Chancellor Drake
    chancellor@uci.edu
    949.824.5011 (You may call and leave a message.)

Office of the Dean of Students (who is determining the punishment)
    deanstu@uci.edu
    949.824.5181

Mark G. Yudof
    President of the University of California
    president@ucop.edu

196 | February 11, 2010 3:25 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

Of course they had no fear. They knew that there was no chance that there would be any consequences for their actions, much like going to the zoo and bragging about not being afraid of the tigers.

197 | February 11, 2010 3:26 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

they wouldn’t last 10 seconds in a real ’situation’

from what i’ve read today, and its been tons, the admin at UC’s refuses to do anything to these scum. when you let children do what they want without consequences, they become little tyrannical animals.

so, uc reaps what it sews, this would not happen where i went to school. they would be expelled.

197. citizen_q
    198 | February 11, 2010 3:26 pm

You are right about the recoil. About a 100rnds, is about all I find “pleasant” to shoot in one session with the G27.

198. 199 | February 11, 2010 3:26 pm

That is a brilliant analogy, but sort of my point! Until there is some sort of blowback or consequence, they will continue with their nonsense.

199. 201 | February 11, 2010 3:27 pm

The Koranimals don’t wait around for their “leaders”, “governments” to do something.

202 | February 11, 2010 3:28 pm

I’d much rather carry my Glock 35, but it’s not practical (no pun intended, though it’s marketed as a “practical” pistol).

It lives in my nightstand, instead, with a tactical light/laser mounted on it.

203 | February 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Exactly & the Dean could feel all idelistic & courageous.

202. citizen_q
    204 | February 11, 2010 3:28 pm

I have not yet had a chance to shoot a Hi-Power. I would like to, I have nothing but positive comments, and they have a devoted following.

203. 205 | February 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Kirly wrote:

Taher Herzallah on Facebook
    UC Riverside ‘11
    Facebook Pages
    Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP)
    MAS Media Foundation
    ACLU Nationwide
    CAIR – Greater Los Angeles Chapter
    UCLA Masjid

Did you notice as I did that almost all of this Pedophile worshipers are fans of The Huffington Post?

204. 206 | February 11, 2010 3:30 pm

oh noes. my facebook is crashing. all the little cricles on about 8 tabs are just spinning round and round. my computer must be protesting all the evil those little scum bastages exude.

207 | February 11, 2010 3:32 pm

citizen_q wrote:

i love my hi-power, its just too damn big to carry. so i use a makarov

206. snork
    208 | February 11, 2010 3:33 pm

citizen_q wrote:

OT – who besides me thinks the Preisdent’s Press Secretary Robert Gibbs looks a lot like Drew Carey?

There’s something missing. The look of a three-digit IQ in his eyes. Carey has at least 50 IQ points on Gibbs.

207. 209 | February 11, 2010 3:34 pm

I’m working on getting concealed-carry. We’ll see how that goes.

208. 210 | February 11, 2010 3:34 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    no, i missed that. i was whipping through the friends list to find others pages. of course, it’s not surprising.

211 | February 11, 2010 3:36 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

well, i can assure that if this happened at pitt or duquesne my wife an i would be raising official holy hell thru the alumni, $$$, and political channels, i would also be there in person to have some fun with the wanna be muzzie disruptors.

and thats why this uc shit doesnt happen here in pittsburgh, the muzz know we will take it to them, and we have a massive jewish community in town that takes no shit from anybody.

so, the cali contingent needs to man the fuck up

212 | February 11, 2010 3:37 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

I’m working on getting concealed-carry. We’ll see how that goes.

oh, cool…i have had one for years, i use it rarely.

its is a right in PA, so everyone has one.

213 | February 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Kirly wrote:
    Taher Herzallah on Facebook
    UC Riverside ‘11
    Facebook Pages
    Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP)
    MAS Media Foundation
    ACLU Nationwide
    CAIR – Greater Los Angeles Chapter
    UCLA Masjid

heheheh…they are going to be fans of us soon i bet!

214 | February 11, 2010 3:40 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

It’s amazing to see how differently it’s handled in different jurisdictions.

Here in Colorado Springs, the Sheriff’s department has 2 fulltime employees who do nothing but process CCW applications. From what I’ve read, we have more permit holders in this county (with a total population of around 500,000) than they do in the entire Denver metro area (2.7 million people).

Denver’s city government even tried to pass a ban on concealed carry, even though the state has a local preemption law. I can’t imagine that applying for a permit up there is a pleasant (or efficient) experience.

213. 215 | February 11, 2010 3:41 pm

@ Kirly:

Oh, on a similar note to all of this, @ Oxford in England -- “slaughter the Jews

also Terrorism supporters pose as El-Al Stewardesses

or IDF Foils Hamas Attack

214. 216 | February 11, 2010 3:43 pm

One of those little shits is wearing a New York Yankees cap? /Spit!

215. 217 | February 11, 2010 3:44 pm

As to your 1st comment, yes, yes they do. But insofar that they are Cali types, they aren’t much for action, but all for talking. Very proactive.

As for the CCW, I live in CA, so good luck to me.

218 | February 11, 2010 3:44 pm

The fact that you don’t even need a permit in Vermont kind of surprised me, given the fact that they elected a Socialist to Congress.

On the other hand, having just experienced the place first-hand, I guess they figured it didn’t matter much, since the state’s pretty much devoid of human life.

217. 219 | February 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Mohamed Abdelgany on facebook
    profile picture is one of the evil worshipping places (ie, a damn dome)
    UC Irvine ’09

Facebook Pages
    Islamic Society of Corona-Norco
    Muslim Basketball League
    Ticket Man
    One Legacy Radio
    Islamic Relief USA

isn’t that last one a terror funding org?

i think the ones who have profile pix of something other than themselves might be the ones to be most concerned about.

218. 220 | February 11, 2010 3:46 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    yes, the current state of the UK is our future unless we do something about it. Everyone knows that i think we’re doomed. but that’s no reason not to fight evil as long as possible.

219. citizen_q
    221 | February 11, 2010 3:46 pm

@ snork:
    I would also venture that Carey has a slightly better sense of humor.

222 | February 11, 2010 3:46 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

Ugh. It all depends on what county you’re in, then.

Still, it’s better than Maryland, where you can only get a permit if you can prove that you have an imminent threat to your life (and as soon as the threat no longer exists, they revoke the permit).

223 | February 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Articel 1 section 21, PA state constitution: “the right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the state shall not be questioned”

our county has full time staff just for permits as well, it takes about 5 minutes

224 | February 11, 2010 3:48 pm

well, good luck then!

223. citizen_q
    225 | February 11, 2010 3:49 pm

It should be a right for all law-abiding citizens.

Yes, it is. Maryland has many things going for it, but the 2nd Amendment is in constant danger here.

224. 226 | February 11, 2010 3:49 pm

These morons look like Islam meets the Jersey Shore.

225. citizen_q
    227 | February 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Also if you are a business owner that handles large amounts of cash, you might be eligible.

228 | February 11, 2010 3:51 pm

yeah, vt is empty, as for bernie snaders, he used to be the mayor of burlington. during that time htere were t-shdtr made up with the revolution style fist holding an ak-47 with a red star background, the print said the people’s republic of burlington.

funny stuff.

229 | February 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

These morons look like Islam meets the Jersey Shore.

228. 230 | February 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Shaheen Nasser on Facebook
    another one wiht a weird profile picture.

Centennial High ’07
    UC Riverside

this one is a fan of george galloway, howard zinn, and noam chomsky. snicker!
    along with a bunch of those freakish free palestine things and justice in palestine. bleh
    and a fan of Omar al Mukhtar. don’t know who that is but it looks like another freak.
    and a fan of Spanish Nasheeds. heh.

229. 231 | February 11, 2010 3:54 pm

btw, while you can hide your own profile information from everyone but friends on facebook, you can’t hide your friends. We could theoretically retrieve all the profile pix of their buddies. Lots of them are UC Irvine too.

230. snork
    232 | February 11, 2010 3:55 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ snork:
    I would also venture that Carey has a slightly better sense of humor.

That’s related to the IQ.

231. 233 | February 11, 2010 3:56 pm

@ Kirly:

Other than the tremendous amount of time it would probably take, making a file on all of those who have the “save the 11″ as their picture might be helpful in the future.

232. 234 | February 11, 2010 3:57 pm

@ Kirly:
    I poked through a couple of his friends and found this. “Stand with the Eleven

236 | February 11, 2010 3:59 pm

I found the place to be pretty strange. We flew into Burlington, but the class was in Northfield, at a National Guard facility that’s on the campus of Norwich University. We ended up staying at a Comfort Inn outside of Berlin.

The thought of having to drive to another town in order to go to a McDonalds or something is pretty strange. Even Montpelier seemed deserted. There are more businesses in the small town in New Mexico where my parents live.

237 | February 11, 2010 4:02 pm

i’ve been up there, i know…its sparse. then when u get across the border its all suburbs heading north!

235. 238 | February 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Is that mark on his forehead really from praying with his face on the floor?

236. 239 | February 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Stand with the 11 or some other freakish thing as a profile pic
    There are tons…
    Zahra Mirnajafi UC Irvine ’09
    Zeeshan A Khan UC Irvine ’09
    Zoya Ahmad UC Irvine ’10

Might have more luck just looking for people that went to UC Irvine. sheesh! ali sayeed is the place to look though. with his 865 “friends” he’s linked to all the freaks

237. 240 | February 11, 2010 4:04 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    that’s how zawahiri got his right? isn’t it a sign of your piousness? banging your head on the floor more than anyone else? freaks.

241 | February 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Is that mark on his forehead really from praying with his face on the floor?

to bad they arent from a good 2x4 whacking.

or a cluebat…

239. 242 | February 11, 2010 4:07 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    it doesn’t say where the event is. not that i can attend anyway being hundreds of miles away. but, notice, One Legacy Radio. Alot of those little freaks are fans of that on facebook.

240. 243 | February 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Like this guy?

and this too.

241. 244 | February 11, 2010 4:09 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    i’m thinking it doesn’t say where because they want to control the attendees and keep observers out (like us). radicalization indeed. that freak is the one doing the radicalization.

we should listen to his one legacy radio program too.

242. 245 | February 11, 2010 4:13 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

243. 246 | February 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Suhaib Webb

Shaykh Suhaib Webb is a contemporary American Muslim activist and speaker. After converting to Islam, Webb left his career as a DJ and studied at the University of Central Oklahoma, where he graduated with a Bachelors degree in Education. He also studied privately under a Senegalese Shaykh, learning enough Islam and Arabic to become a community leader in Oklahoma City, where he was hired as Imam at the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City. He simultaneously started teaching at Mercy School, an Islamic K-12 school in Oklahoma City. In 2004, he departed with his wife and children to Cairo, where he currently studies at Al-Azhar University in the College of Shari`ah. Additionally, he is in charge of the English translation Department at Dar al-Ifta al-Masriyah and is currently training as a Mufti. Webb strongly advocates for an articulation of American Islam that is authentic, and has leaders that are acutely aware of the issues facing Muslim Americans.

traitor.

247 | February 11, 2010 4:20 pm

@ Kirly:

so he was a loser that is now a traitor to america who is scamming islam becasue they require ZERO academic rigor.

245. 248 | February 11, 2010 4:22 pm

likely. but, he sounds like a true believer. and by that i mean full on s*tan worshipper like all the rest of the deluded fools in that religion.

246. Thunderation
    249 | February 12, 2010 6:33 pm

You folks out in California keep up the good work, don’t stop speaking out against the spread of Islam! Our right to free speech is under attack here, by groups such as CAIR, and America haters who have planted ‘political correctness’ for decades, and now it is like a poisonous weed. I am in Oklahoma, and we are attacking CAIR, protesting whenever we hear they are sponsoring any type of townhall meeting, movie, etc. The members of CAIR portray the protesters as prejudiced, ignorant, and hateful, when all we are trying to do is educate the people that they are a front for terrorist organizations. We have to spread the truth across our great nation, and I hope you will never stop ‘ringing the bells of truth!’