Crossing The Line: The Intifada Comes To Campus

by Bob in Breckenridge ( 110 Comments › )
Filed under Al Qaeda, Anti-semitism, Dhimmitude, Fatah, Hamas, Hate Speech, Hezballah, Islamic Invasion, Islamic Terrorism, Islamists, Israel, Jihad, Leftist-Islamic Alliance, Palestinians, Progressives, Sharia (Islamic Law), Terrorism at March 4th, 2010 - 4:00 pm

As most of us here already know, the true bigots and anti-Semites are on the left. You know, those understanding, tolerant and all-caring liberals/progressives. Yeah right. Piss on those scumbags. Most college campuses are nothing but places of intolerance, ignorance and anti-Semitism, where it’s not only okay to attack Israel and call for its destruction, but downright “chic”.

But just don’t protest the worldwide jihad the muslims are committing on a daily basis against Christians and Jews, and followers of other religions or no religion at all. Here’s a 6 minute video from some of our institutions of higher “learning”, along with a viewing guide-

VIEWING GUIDE

Shaping the World

College is a time for social action, student protest and the formulation of ideas and worldviews; a time to broaden one’s mind and for students to begin to shape the world they live in. In North America, college students have been instrumental in some of the biggest protest movements of the 20th Century, including the fight to end the Vietnam War, Women’s Rights and the Civil Rights Movement. Today, the activism continues with students fighting against the genocides in Tibet and Darfur and the war in Iraq.

Anti-Israel or Anti-Semitic?

There is one issue that seems to evoke more hostility then any other – Israel. Israel’s Operation Cast Lead at the close of 2008 evoked feelings of resentment and hatred from people throughout the world. There was something “different” about the protests that this war sparked as the line between anti-Israel policy and anti-Semitism became blurred. These protests weren’t just against Israel but also against the Jewish People. Around the world, synagogues and Jewish graves were desecrated and anti-Semitic chants were shouted at protests – even on the streets of America.

[…}

Please read the whole viewing guide here: crossing the line, intifada comes to campus

Tags: , , ,

Comments

110 Responses to “Crossing The Line: The Intifada Comes To Campus”

1. 1 | March 4, 2010 4:01 pm

The more I see things like this, the more I wish that the things claimed against Israel were true.

This hate speech should be met every time with free speech.

2. 2 | March 4, 2010 4:06 pm

Combating the Apartheid Lie

3. Beltfed
    3 | March 4, 2010 4:18 pm

I miss ol’ Ringo Arafish, I really do. ;)

4. 4 | March 4, 2010 4:20 pm

5 | March 4, 2010 4:20 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

This hate speech should be met every time with free speech.

well, if israel is going to get blamed anyway….

6. Nevergiveup
    6 | March 4, 2010 4:21 pm

Beltfed wrote:

I miss ol’ Ringo Arafish, I really do.

I know where you can find him

7. 7 | March 4, 2010 4:24 pm

It is better to be hated and living, then dead and loved.

8 | March 4, 2010 4:24 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

great video

9. 9 | March 4, 2010 4:26 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

I don’t care if they hate me as long as the fear me more.

10 | March 4, 2010 4:27 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

It is better to be hated and living, then dead and loved.

i’ll take hated and living any day

11 | March 4, 2010 4:29 pm

The last century had so many wonderful things. Perhaps the greatest was the Ayatollah Freaking Kohmenie flopping out of his coffin.
    God, it was a beautiful moment.

12. 12 | March 4, 2010 4:30 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    I don’t care if they hate me as long as the fear me more.

Does anyone have a list of the schools this week that are dealing in this Anti-Semitic nonsense?

Let this site be the spark, which ignites a grass fire to meet the Jew-hating sharia pushing imperialists on their own turf. The EDL might be made up of “Nazis” but that doesn’t mean that the American equivalent has to be.

If you only wish to speak, then here are your facts, but its about time that these things don’t go unanswered. Maybe we should test how anti-War the Peace groups really are.

13. Nevergiveup
    13 | March 4, 2010 4:34 pm

God, it was a beautiful moment.

Yeah I was hoping that would happen to Arafat also

14. Nevergiveup
    14 | March 4, 2010 4:37 pm

Shooting Near D.C. Metro Station Puts Pentagon on Lockdown
    Thursday, March 04, 2010
    PrintShareThis
    DEVELOPING: The Pentagon is on lockdown after someone opened fire outside a Metro station.

Three people were injured and taken to aGeorge Washington University Hospital’s emergency room, officials said. Their condition was not immediately known.

The Metro entrance is yards away from the Pentagon, and it is not clear if the Pentagon’s police were involved.

The Blue-Yellow line at the Pentagon station is closed.

No one is being allowed in or out of the Pentagon

15. chickadee
    15 | March 4, 2010 4:38 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

Just contrast the the way the Jewish students and Directors of Jewish Organizations conduct themselves in the video with the uncivilized howling muzz horde. It is human beings dealing with rabid animals.

16 | March 4, 2010 4:40 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

i shall check my alma mater, i doubt this would go off without a counter demonstration, we’re just a bunch of thugs here in fly over country anyway…

17. Beltfed
    17 | March 4, 2010 4:40 pm

Nevergiveup @ 6:

I’ll need a backhoe and a few pounds of C-4 to get at him.

18. Nevergiveup
    18 | March 4, 2010 4:40 pm

Two police officers were injured by a gunman firing shots outside the Pentagon tonight. Hundreds of employees there were ordered to go into “Code Red” — the entire building locked down, with no one allowed to enter or leave.

ABC’s Steven Portnoy reported that Pentagon police had a suspect in custody.

19 | March 4, 2010 4:40 pm

119 albusteve
    Thu, Mar 4, 2010 4:21:58pm replyquote -1downupreport

re: #90 LudwigVanQuixote

Are you done yet?

no, why? you want another fight, you selfish freak?…why are you always looking for trouble?…you vain, selfish rooster

Well , they’re all having a nice evening.

20. 20 | March 4, 2010 4:41 pm

I’m looking for a few good ‘thugs’ out here in L.A. I’m easy to reach.

21. Nevergiveup
    21 | March 4, 2010 4:41 pm

Beltfed wrote:

Nevergiveup @ 6:

I’ll need a backhoe and a few pounds of C-4 to get at him.

And a mask. Don’t forget the mask

22 | March 4, 2010 4:43 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Yeah I was hoping that would happen to Arafat also

I did too & I thought that there was a chance when they offloaded the coffin from the helicopter. Very disappointing.

23 | March 4, 2010 4:44 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

I’m looking for a few good ‘thugs’ our here in L.A.

have rodan call some of his ‘people’ for you

you need to get out of LA and move to pittsburgh…the jewish community is strong, and takes no shit…and the gentile citizens respect them are support israel.

24. chickadee
    24 | March 4, 2010 4:45 pm

119 albusteve
    Thu, Mar 4, 2010 4:21:58pm replyquote -1downupreport

re: #90 LudwigVanQuixote

Are you done yet?

Well , they’re all having a nice evening.

I imagine Quack Quack to be a drooling hairy hunchback who flings himself to the end of his chain, falls down, gets up, retreats and does it all over again. Endlessly.

25. Nevergiveup
    25 | March 4, 2010 4:52 pm

119 albusteve
    Thu, Mar 4, 2010 4:21:58pm replyquote -1downupreport

re: #90 LudwigVanQuixote

Are you done yet?

Well , they’re all having a nice evening.

And that statement by albusteve got deleted???? Well I guess we see who is the fat fuck hippie’s friend ha?

26 | March 4, 2010 4:56 pm
    @ chickadee:

Kinda like the Gimp in Pulp Fiction.
    He downdings & calls people trolls. The guy is very childish, but
    great for humor value.

27 | March 4, 2010 4:57 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Charlie is just lurking. He’ll jump in tough if Ludwiag gets in
    a jam.

28. Nevergiveup
    28 | March 4, 2010 4:58 pm

@ chickadee:
    Kinda like the Gimp in Pulp Fiction.
    He downdings & calls people trolls. The guy is very childish, but
    great for humor value.

He seems to type rather fast for a blind guy?

29. 29 | March 4, 2010 5:05 pm

In the following weeks of September 11, 2001 I was talking about Israel with a liberal couple. This was the early bloom of my interest in middle eastern politics and what he said surprised me.

He said that Hebrew is a dead language, and why would anyone even bother digging it up? Immediately I thought, if this were some South American tribe, or African, or Aborigine tribe, they’d be embracing and supporting keeping an ancient language alive. And there they were, the living epitome of the wanna-be-a-New-Yorker lib on their way out to some pretentious restaurant downtown, making a statement like that while sneering at the very idea of Israel. That’s bigotry, deep and wide.

30. 30 | March 4, 2010 5:05 pm

@ chickadee:

Endlessly. In the name of Science…

31 | March 4, 2010 5:05 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    He seems to type rather fast for a blind guy?

Well he is a scientist. He never mentions it, but you know he is.

32 | March 4, 2010 5:06 pm

Later gators.

33. PrincessNatasha
    33 | March 4, 2010 5:12 pm

They can shove their stupid idiotifada where the sun don’t shine. Disgusting freaks. They come to this country and to other civilized countries, mooch off the taxpayers then have the nerve to act like they own the place. Not to sound like a dreaded “waaaaaaaacist”, but maybe some all of these mutants need to be sent right back to the cesspools where they hatched.

34. Empire1
    34 | March 4, 2010 5:12 pm

If y’all are going to keep posting good videos, I need some information! Using Firefox, is there any way to save them, either to hard drive or (if I want to share them with my computerless neighbor) to my DVD drive?

I’m new to this whole broadband and video thing, so you may expect dumb questions like this for however long it takes me to learn.

35. snork
    35 | March 4, 2010 5:12 pm

Look on the last thread. I think I’ve figured out who LVQ is.

36. gulfloafer
    36 | March 4, 2010 5:13 pm

chickadee wrote:

119 albusteve
    Thu, Mar 4, 2010 4:21:58pm replyquote -1downupreport

re: #90 LudwigVanQuixote

Are you done yet? Now that’s funny.

Well , they’re all having a nice evening.

37 | March 4, 2010 5:14 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Well he is a scientist. He never mentions it, but you know he is.

38. gulfloafer
    38 | March 4, 2010 5:14 pm

@ snork:
    Pray tell.

39 | March 4, 2010 5:15 pm

@ Empire1:

hmmm….i dunno.

40. snork
    40 | March 4, 2010 5:16 pm

@ gulfloafer:

41. 41 | March 4, 2010 5:19 pm

Good reading:

Welcome to Haifa, Mr. and Mrs. Corrie

The city of Haifa is still recovering from the trauma of the summer of 2006, when it, along with the rest of northern Israel, was targeted by thousands of Katyusha rockets, fired from southern Lebanon by Hizbullah terrorists. Haifa has also been targeted by several suicide bombers who carried out mass murders against civilians in buses and restaurants.

Now Haifa is about to become the victim of yet another indignity. It is to be the scene for a legal assault by the parents of Rachel Corrie.

Rachel Corrie, you may recall, was a clueless American-flag-burning undergraduate from Evergreen State College in Washington. Urged on by her radical professors, she decided to join the missions organized by the International Solidarity Movement (ISM). She and her comrades were sent off to the “occupied territories” to assist Palestinian terrorist groups.

read the whole thing…

42. Empire1
    42 | March 4, 2010 5:20 pm

@ Empire1:
    hmmm….i dunno.

I’m sure there’s a way … I just haven’t the foggiest what it is! Of course, I’m still learning how to use Sprint 3G and Win7, so that’s hardly surprising. Bleep it, whatever happened to getting manuals with new equipment? ::frustrated growl::

43. 43 | March 4, 2010 5:20 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Bring sophisticated cosmopolitan New Yorkers, they should know who is on a One NIS note: http://www.ask.com/wiki/Eliezer_Ben-Yehuda

44 | March 4, 2010 5:20 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

st pancake’s revenge?

her parents need to be taken out back to the woodshed.

45. citizen_q
    45 | March 4, 2010 5:25 pm

I use the firefox addon “Download Helper” to save flash videos such as the youtube video most people post. Then I use use “flv viewer”, which is freely available just google it, to watch them.

46. 46 | March 4, 2010 5:25 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

I’m sure they prefer no Israel at all.

47. gulfloafer
    47 | March 4, 2010 5:28 pm

@ snork:
    Nice!

48. gulfloafer
    48 | March 4, 2010 5:31 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

st pancake’s revenge?

her parents need to be taken out back to the woodshed.

She does make a great argument for Darwinism.//

49. gulfloafer
    49 | March 4, 2010 5:33 pm

Nite all.

50 | March 4, 2010 5:37 pm

@ gulfloafer:

nite

51. snork
    51 | March 4, 2010 5:37 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    That isn’t very well written, but here’s a JP article on the same subject. Here’s the money quote:

The volunteers, eyewitnesses to the incident, received permission from the Interior Ministry to enter Israel only two weeks ago, apparently under pressure from Obama administration officials.

Asshole.

52. savages_girl
    52 | March 4, 2010 5:38 pm

Hi folks. Disturbing post and video. I can’t believe this is going on in college campuses. Horrible… so misleading…

53. Bordm
    53 | March 4, 2010 5:41 pm

The link to “Please read the whole viewing guide here: Campus Intifada” is corrupted. The link currently is: http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2010/03/04/crossing-the-line-the-intifada-comes-to-campus/www.campusintifada.com , it comes back here with a 404 error. The correct link is http://campusintifada.com/widget/LP_V_W.html

54. citizen_q
    54 | March 4, 2010 5:42 pm

savages_girl wrote:

I can’t believe that it is allowed. Its open season on Jews.

55. savages_girl
    55 | March 4, 2010 5:44 pm

@ citizen_q:
    A sad state of affairs. This does nothing but breed hatred on college campuses (and elsewhere).

56 | March 4, 2010 5:46 pm

@ Bordm:

fixed thx

57. savages_girl
    57 | March 4, 2010 5:50 pm

Totally OT, but did anybody see this? Maybe it was discussed in another thread. Maybe this could be another thread?
    Rodan, are you around?

58. Sylvester T Cat
    58 | March 4, 2010 5:50 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Good reading:

Welcome to Haifa, Mr. and Mrs. Corrie

That’s a good essay.
    The Corrie’s have tried this lawfare stunt before. They made a huge deal out of suing Caterpillar Corp for selling Israel the bulldozer, only to have the judge throw the case out of court for lack of jurisdiction or some such.

It’s a classic case of commie parents losing their red-diaper child in a dumb Darwin Award stunt and searching endlessly and noisily for self-validation.

A predecessor incident related to Washington State involved a U of W student who decided to go help the Sandinistas in Nicaragua. That red-diaper kid ended up “innocently” carrying a rifle and --surprise!-- getting his stupid butt shot by Reagan-supported Contras. After years of whining publicity stunts, the kid’s parents had to settle for a plaque in some building or other at UW. And sadly, no Darwin Award.

--STC

59. Formercorpsman
    59 | March 4, 2010 5:52 pm

I can’t watch the video right now. I can attest, one thing I see nowadays, especially given that 10 years I would never see one, is the damn scarf.

That little shitball symbol has become all too common withing the educational institutions of this country.

It makes my blood boil to see some stupid little son of a bitch walk in the office wearing one. I usually do not bite my tongue either.

60. citizen_q
    60 | March 4, 2010 5:53 pm

@ savages_girl:
    I agree.

61 | March 4, 2010 5:58 pm

Formercorpsman wrote:

get one of these
    The Israeli Keffiyeh, with its intricate Star of David pattern in the center piece, and words
    AM ISRAEL CHAI (Jewish People Live) in Hebrew weaved into its fabric, this scarf illustrates a divine promise that the Jewish people are eternal.

62. Bordm
    62 | March 4, 2010 5:59 pm

Thanks!

Just trying to be a good netizen and help out.

63. Formercorpsman
    63 | March 4, 2010 6:02 pm

I would if I wore stuff like that.

64 | March 4, 2010 6:03 pm

Formercorpsman wrote:

I would if I wore stuff like that.

i have a usarmy issued green one that i wear in the very cold/ windy

65. Bordm
    65 | March 4, 2010 6:04 pm

@ Empire1:

Bleep it, whatever happened to getting manuals with new equipment?

Manuals??? I haven’t seen a decent manual since the 80′s. Oh and I also use Download helper to capture video files. you can find it here. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

66. 66 | March 4, 2010 6:04 pm

Interesting video. Think of all the money that goes into these universities that support anti-semitism. Wow.

Also remarkable is the calm and reasoned Jewish response to all this frothing hatred. It says everything about the situation. It’s so abundantly clear.

67. citizen_q
    67 | March 4, 2010 6:06 pm

Formercorpsman wrote:

get one of these

Personally, my druthers would be to walk up to the piss-ants I see wearing them and blow my nose with it. As far as I am concerned it is the new swastika.

68. Beltfed
    68 | March 4, 2010 6:09 pm

savages_girl @ 57:

Did you notice the pipe sticking up Fidel’s butt to help prop him up. lol

69. vagabond trader
    69 | March 4, 2010 6:12 pm

Yeah, tell me the devil isn’t afoot.

70. snork
    70 | March 4, 2010 6:12 pm

Beltfed wrote:

savages_girl @ 57:
    Did you notice the pipe sticking up Fidel’s butt to help prop him up. lol

That’s for blowing smoke up his butt.

71. mtc
    71 | March 4, 2010 6:12 pm

I think LVQ is nasty to everyone and I don’t believe in global warming either.

72. Bordm
    72 | March 4, 2010 6:12 pm

@ citizen_q:

Personally, my druthers would be to walk up to the piss-ants I see wearing them and blow my nose grab it, wipe my ass with it and hand it back to them. Then tell them, that’s all it’s good for. As far as I am concerned it is the new swastika.

Hope you don’t mind, I FIFY.

73. wolfie
    73 | March 4, 2010 6:17 pm

Sylvester T Cat wrote:

A predecessor incident related to Washington State involved a U of W student who decided to go help the Sandinistas in Nicaragua. That red-diaper kid ended up “innocently” carrying a rifle and –surprise!– getting his stupid butt shot by Reagan-supported Contras.

Oh! I was thinking about that incident but couldn’t remember where that kid was from. IIRC, among other nonsense, the parents tried to sue the Pentagon, the CIA, Reagan, and (quite possibly) the Easter Bunny.

74 | March 4, 2010 6:17 pm

b>mtc wrote:

I think LVQ is nasty to everyone and I don’t believe in global warming either.

Ludwig is clearly unhinged . Global Warming may or may not be true, Global Cooling may be true. The Earth does what it does & we are not imo making any significant contribution.
    THe proponents have the burden of proof & they have failed.

75. citizen_q
    75 | March 4, 2010 6:17 pm

@ Bordm:

Its all good.

76. 76 | March 4, 2010 6:18 pm

@ Beltfed:

You missed me? You really missed me?

/not like fish in a barrel this slimy fuck!

77. KGB
    77 | March 4, 2010 6:23 pm

I’m another who uses the Download Helper add-on for Firefox. I can transfer and play the videos on my Samsung P3 with no further conversions necessary.

78. chickadee
    78 | March 4, 2010 6:23 pm

Check out Putin as the big dog in this video with the dorky doofus Zero.

79. snowcrash
    79 | March 4, 2010 6:24 pm

I remember Ludwig having frothing fits over religion too. Dude is a bigot.

80. 80 | March 4, 2010 6:25 pm

This is an example of how the Left loves any 3rd World movement. The Progressive obsession with the 3rd World is amazing.

81. savages_girl
    81 | March 4, 2010 6:28 pm

@ snork:

Beltfed wrote:

savages_girl @ 57:
    Did you notice the pipe sticking up Fidel’s butt to help prop him up. lol

That’s for blowing smoke up his butt.

you guys are crackin’ me up!

82. Formercorpsman
    82 | March 4, 2010 6:31 pm

citizen_q wrote:

Formercorpsman wrote:
    get one of these

Well, my urge even goes a little more primitive than that, but I would not be gainfully employed as a result.

83. Bordm
    83 | March 4, 2010 6:31 pm

savages_girl wrote:

@ snork:
    Beltfed wrote:
    savages_girl @ 57:
    Did you notice the pipe sticking up Fidel’s butt to help prop him up. lol
    That’s for blowing smoke up his butt.

you guys are crackin’ me up!

Gives a whole new meaning to “crack pipe”, doesn’t it?

84 | March 4, 2010 6:32 pm

snowcrash wrote:

I remember Ludwig having frothing fits over religion too. Dude is a bigot.

I recall Ludwig having a reasonable knowledge of some aspects of Torah and Midrash; something beyond merely talking a good game. On the other hand, he used that knowledge, IIRC, to justify things that the actual texts did not support.

85. Bob in Breckenridge
    85 | March 4, 2010 6:32 pm

savages_girl wrote:

citizen_q wrote:

savages_girl wrote:

I can’t believe that it is allowed. Its open season on Jews.

Hey, it’s the first amendment, so it’s okay for them to say it, but it’s up to people like us to make sure their hatred is exposed and available for all to see.

86. savages_girl
    86 | March 4, 2010 6:32 pm

@ Bordm:
    LOL! Yes it does!

87. Formercorpsman
    87 | March 4, 2010 6:35 pm

snowcrash wrote:

I remember Ludwig having frothing fits over religion too. Dude is a bigot.

From my cursory evaluation of the threads, the guy is a passive / aggressive basket case as far as I am concerned. He belly-aches too much.

88. savages_girl
    88 | March 4, 2010 6:36 pm

@ Bob in Breckenridge:

Yes, free speech is a right in our country, but at some point it will cross the line and turn into hate crimes that are incited by this kind of free speech… JMHO

89. Beltfed
    89 | March 4, 2010 6:36 pm

snork @ 70:

lol, that’s the craziest thing I ever seen.

One of the earliest reports of resuscitation by rectally applied tobacco smoke dates from 1746, when a seemingly drowned woman is reported as being successfully revived after, on the advice of a passing sailor,

I can just picture the sailor going around the corner and laughing his ass off at the sight of some guy blowing smoke up the drowned woman’s ass.

Them swabbies have a strange sense of humor. ;)

90. savages_girl
    90 | March 4, 2010 6:37 pm

@ savages_girl:
    That being said, yes, exposing this kind of stuff is a good idea. Nice to know where you enemies are hanging out and spewing their garbage.

91. Formercorpsman
    91 | March 4, 2010 6:38 pm

They do.

92. savages_girl
    92 | March 4, 2010 6:38 pm

@ savages_girl:

@ savages_girl:

Need to check my spelling before I send.. Your… meant to speak proper English…

93. Beltfed
    93 | March 4, 2010 6:38 pm

IslandLibertarian @ 76:

Nemo ?

94 | March 4, 2010 6:39 pm
    snowcrash wrote:

I remember Ludwig having frothing fits over religion too. Dude is a bigot.

He’s a very hateful guy. How is it if he is such an important scientist, you can go over there almost any time & he is there?
    When does he work?

95. Formercorpsman
    95 | March 4, 2010 6:46 pm

Have a good night folks. The wife insists I need to spend time with her.

96. citizen_q
    96 | March 4, 2010 6:46 pm

savages_girl wrote:

@ Bob in Breckenridge:

Yes, First Amendment. Trouble is that they are free to express theirs, but they suppress dissenting opinions. For example remember the recent thread about Ambassador Obrian’s interrupted lecture.

However, in general I agree that it is good to have them spew their hatred out in the open for all to see. I wonder since there is so much sympathetic indoctrination by left leaning professors, that students will see it as such.

97. Beltfed
    97 | March 4, 2010 6:47 pm

chickadee @ 78:

It saddens me to see General Jones sitting next to that &$%$.

98. snowcrash
    98 | March 4, 2010 6:48 pm

I still think he cleans the monkey cages at the medical labs on the night shift.

99. vapig
    99 | March 4, 2010 6:49 pm

Pentagon reopened.

100. snork
    100 | March 4, 2010 6:52 pm

Did you see the Opillofact on his posts? The guy doesn’t sleep. Literally.

101 | March 4, 2010 6:52 pm

snowcrash wrote:

That’s a really good guess. Then he watches cartoons all day.

102 | March 4, 2010 6:54 pm

snork wrote:

Did you see the Opillofact on his posts? The guy doesn’t sleep. Literally.

I did see it. I’ll give him this , he’s manic.

103. Ma Sands
    103 | March 4, 2010 6:54 pm

@ vapig:

And I just came over here, to see if I could be sure you are alright…..guess so, huh? : )

104. Bordm
    104 | March 4, 2010 6:55 pm

@ Bob in Breckenridge:

Last 4th of July weekend I visited my godson’s parents, the youngest son (a USN submariner) brought his fiancé home to meet the family. Turned out she was a New England liberal and made the fatal mistake of spouting some inane drivel about the “apartheid” in phakestine. Well, long story short, she broke up with him and blamed it on me. I found out about it a week or so later, when his parents called to thank me. I understand he’s now seeing a real nice lady. They want me to spend the weekend there, the next time she comes to visit, just to make sure. We all gotta do our part.

105. snork
    105 | March 4, 2010 6:57 pm

Or something.

106. vapig
    106 | March 4, 2010 7:01 pm

Ma Sands wrote:

@ vapig:

Boss let me go an hour and a half early -- so I missed it. Looks like “someone” was looking out for me.

107. Ma Sands
    107 | March 4, 2010 7:04 pm

@ {{{vapig}}} :

: )

108. vapig
    108 | March 4, 2010 7:05 pm

Ma Sands wrote:

@ {{{vapig}}} :
    : )

Back at ya, Ma! {{HUGS!!!}}

109. MikalM
    109 | March 4, 2010 8:29 pm

“First we destroy the Saturday People [Jews], then we destroy the Sunday People [Christians]” — UK Islamist slogan

110. Philip_Daniel
    110 | March 4, 2010 10:07 pm

“Yasser Arafat: Palestinians fight eternal religious war [Ribat]” and a [Good] Israeli Arab Explains Why He Loves His Country: http://avideditor.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/yasser-arafat-palestinians-fight-eternal-religious-war-ribat-and-an-israeli-arab-explains-why-he-loves-his-country/