Molly Norris: It Was a Gag!

by Macker ( 161 Comments › )
Filed under Censorship, Free Speech, Islamic hypocrisy at April 27th, 2010 - 1:00 pm

Here’s an important update to my previous post. Seems as though the artist who proclaimed May 20 as “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day” didn’t mean for this post go viral as it has:

Don’t bother leaving comments at her web site, as they are closed. She was NEVER prepared to be bombarded by those who oppose Islamofascism. Here’s her statement:

I make cartoons about current, cultural events. I made a cartoon of a fictional ’poster’ entitled “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day!” with a nonexistent group’s name — Citizens Against Citizens Against Humor — drawn on the cartoon. It was in specific response to the recent censoring of a South Park episode, a desire to bring home the importance of the first amendment. I did not intend for my cartoon to go viral. I did not intend to be the focus of any ’group’. This particular cartoon has struck a gigantic nerve, something I was totally unprepared for.
Personally I can feel afraid of Muslims because I really have no idea if in their hearts they hate non-Muslims. There are so many interpretations of the religion that I hear told — sometimes it is a very extreme translation (that’s the scary part, the radicals that believe that Westerners should die), then at other times it sounds more peaceful.
I hope for the sake of this country that moderate Muslims will speak out with everyone else against any violent members of that or any other religion. That way I would know that there is a difference. Maybe this cartoon I made, this fictional poster of “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day!” had such a wildfire effect because it is finally time for Muslims and non-Muslims to understand one another more.
I am going back to the drawing table now!

Molly, you really should make yourself familiar with the Unholy Koran, because it plainly spells out what they will do to you if you do not submit to Islam. I’ll just leave it at that. And since you won’t subscribe to even your basic premise, WE WILL! Watch for thousands of us depicting that pedophilic terrorist for what he really is!

Tags: , , ,

Comments

161 Responses to “Molly Norris: It Was a Gag!”

1. 1 | April 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Another spine turns to mush.

2 | April 27, 2010 1:01 pm

A Profile In Non Courage.

3. 3 | April 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Where are you guys getting that she changed her mind or “turned to mush”. I get the sense it was never her intent to actually create a day, and thus her attitude never changed.

She also states:

Yes, me too!

4. snork
    4 | April 27, 2010 1:07 pm

[snip]

So the First Amendment is great until somebody scares you.

Lovely.

5. snork
    5 | April 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Just as a pedantic side note, this isn’t a First Amendment issue. This was a private corporation making a programming decision, not the government saying that they couldn’t. But it certainly is chickendook.

6. 6 | April 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Molly can go sit in the corner trembling at the Muzz. We and the rest of blogdom will have to do the heavy lifting.

7. snork
    7 | April 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Here we go…

Video: The White Supremacist Roots of Arizona’s Immigration Law
    WINGNUTS | Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:40:38 am PDT

Rachel Maddow uncovers the people behind Arizona’s new immigration law: neo-Nazis, white supremacists, nativists, and eugenicists. Lovely.

I’m convinced. Rachel Maddcow is so straight-up-the-middle…

8. 8 | April 27, 2010 1:15 pm

@ snork:

That isn’t being “pedantic” that is being honest! This isn’t a 1st Amendment issue and no matter how much it upsets people (and maybe it should) it is a private corporate decision.

Accordingly, if an individual doesn’t like what Comedy Central did, they can write a letter to them (or their parent company Viacom) or simply not watch that channel anymore.

9. 9 | April 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Speaking of Comedy Central, how about this game where “I.S.R.A.E.L.” is sent to wipe out every character of a tv program?

Maybe Comedy Central isn’t actually as passive in their pro-Islam behavior as we 1st thought.

10. 10 | April 27, 2010 1:18 pm

@ snork:

It’s her side which supports Eugenics.

11. 11 | April 27, 2010 1:19 pm

@ savage:

Yup we are going have draw Uncle Mo day today anyway around here!

12 | April 27, 2010 1:20 pm

@ snork:

As far as I can see, this is the “smoking gun” of this piece:

Tanton’s organization, FAIR, claims credit for writing Arizona’s new immigration law

So now, because some wackjob claims something on a website, that makes it true?

Not to mention the obvious question of, if 70% of the people in Arizona support the law, who cares who wrote it?

13. 13 | April 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Every day is Mo day!

14. MikeA
    14 | April 27, 2010 1:23 pm

So she admits that she is afraid of muslims then turns around and says I hear people say its a peaceful religion. So educate yourself!!! Read the koran, read the haditha and then form your opinion from what the words themselves say.

then look at what this religion/cult is accomplishing today. Compare to other belief systems. If you insult a buddhist or Chritstian, will they ask for you to be killed or beheaded?

By your fruit you shall know them….

15. snork
    15 | April 27, 2010 1:23 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    I said pedantic, because I believe that there’s a such thing as the “spirit of the First Amendment”, that media corporations should consider. But the First Amendment gets involved only when the government tells you what you can’t say.

The Fist Amendment has to do with what you can say when you’re drunk.

16. 16 | April 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Hey Obama got elected because of me! See I am too blame! Is it true, well I said it is!

That is Maddow’s smoking gun is like.

17. 17 | April 27, 2010 1:24 pm

The Muzz can end this whole debate by acting like adults and not spoiled fucking murderous brats!

18 | April 27, 2010 1:25 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

She also states:

Yes, me too!

Dream on, the two of you!

19 | April 27, 2010 1:25 pm

savage wrote:

You asking them to be civilized? That is a bit much. /

20. 20 | April 27, 2010 1:26 pm

@ MikeA:

Exactly she got scared. As you can see many in America are ready to confront these Imperialists.

21. snork
    21 | April 27, 2010 1:26 pm

That’s kind of a dicey argument. If ACORN writes an amnesty bill, and 70% of the people support it, does it matter? But you’re right, some crackpot says something they want to believe, and it becomes unquestionable fact. See upcoming thread on SPLC.

22 | April 27, 2010 1:26 pm

We look at the flat, static, ill-proportioned, graceless art—flatter and more static than a Byzantine icon, more flat and graceless and ill-proportioned than an Egyptian tomb painting—and consider how far “art” has fallen since the Renaissance, or even since the vigorous vulgarity of cartoons like “Li’l Abner” and “Dick Tracy.”

We look at the self-portrait, with its childish hairdo and a shirt bearing the symbol of the communist Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, now known as “the peace symbol,” and realize that this is a self-infantilizing naif who is ignorant of the issues she comments on.

We look at the message, and realize that her initial cartoon was in fact aimed, not at the Muslims whose murderous rage has made cartoonists a target time and time again, but at the Evil Corporation that must, of course be responsible for trampling on Sacred Artistic Freedom.

We look at the retraction, and realize that it is saying, “Pweeze, Mister Muswim, do not look at me, for while I will gladly attack a corporation that will likely never hire me, I would never, ever think of attacking someone who might actually take umbrage at my feeble joke.”

And we weep.

23. 23 | April 27, 2010 1:27 pm

@ Speranza:

1400 years of Imperialism and always fighting its neighbors. Until they are humiliated and made to realize Allah will not help them, there will never be peace.

24 | April 27, 2010 1:29 pm

@ Speranza:

Not only do they need to be beaten, they need to be beaten so badly that they will fear resorting to war for a long, long time. They need to have their faces rubbed into the sand.

25. Fritz Katz
    25 | April 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Here’s mine:
    Islamic Mind Cancer Mohammad

26. Nevergiveup
    26 | April 27, 2010 1:30 pm

President Obama said Tuesday that “everything has to be on the table” as his newly appointed debt commission goes to work, but he would not entertain questions about whether tax increases, included a value-added tax, or spending cuts will get serious consideration.

“We’re not playing that game,” the president said.

Hommie don’t play that game?

27. snork
    27 | April 27, 2010 1:30 pm

I remember a Zombie post from a couple years ago, where (s)he related an incident in a bookstore, where (s)he wanted a certain anti-islamist book, and the store owner just about pooped his pants. He takes him/her aside, and in a very low tone of voice “explains” that they’re violent.

If only the scary tea party right-wing militia oogedy-boogedys had that kind of effect on moonbats.

28. snork
    28 | April 27, 2010 1:31 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

So when did you get your LGF calendar?

29. snowcrash
    29 | April 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Her name is out there and she is afraid. She knows what is in their hearts and it is the desire to silence her, anyway they can. Here are her earlier words: “As a cartoonist I just felt so much passion about what had happened I wanted to kind of counter Comedy Central’s message they sent about feeling afraid,” Norris said.

30. 30 | April 27, 2010 1:32 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

No truer words spoken Buzz!

31. 31 | April 27, 2010 1:33 pm

@ Fritz Katz:

Hey my Progressive Mindcancer post linking your new site is up at 5:00 PM!

32. NoThreat2U
    32 | April 27, 2010 1:34 pm

I watched something very interesting last night. On the Travel Channel there is a show with NFL linebacker Dhani Jones? I think is his last name. Well, he was in Senegal to learn their art of wrestling. It is the only thing these people have going for them. Anyways, before the match, he went to see a witch doctor to cleanse in and prepare him for the match. He said that Senegal was 90% muslim and that it was weird they still used witch doctors, which are banned in Islam.

I was thinking, maybe these people aren’t as islamic as the moes would like us to believe? Moes in name only? They are dark black africans, who we all know were enslaved and converted by the moe hordes. I just thought it was interesting, since some people claim that places like Bosnia are islamic in name only.

MINOs and Iinos???

33. 33 | April 27, 2010 1:34 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

We know a VAT is ion the way. He is using a commision for cover.

34. 34 | April 27, 2010 1:35 pm

@ Speranza:

Mom is watching The View right now and Queen Rania of Jordan is on as a guest.

We need to tell her that her father-in-law had the right idea of CRUSHING the terrorists. Think Black September.

35 | April 27, 2010 1:35 pm

We know a VAT is ion the way.

Ah, but see—that would not be a “tax increase,” but a whole new tax.

36 | April 27, 2010 1:36 pm

@ snork:

That would never happen, so it’s not a very good analogy.

All I care about is the quality of the bill. I don’t care if it was written by Heinrich Himmler, if it’s a good law.

Should every piece of legislation sponsored by Robert Byrd over the last thousand years or however long he’s been in the Senate be rejected, because he was once a KKK member?

37. 37 | April 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Who needs Miss Molly?

Her match started a bonfire, I hope.

Will the blogmocracy still have the Mojo to put on a Moshow on May 20th?

38. snork
    38 | April 27, 2010 1:36 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    And the companies pay it anyway, so it won’t cost anything.

39. citizen_q
    39 | April 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Speranza wrote:

Precisely!!

At first I was cautiously hopeful that I was wrong about misgivings about the grand, noble attempt to bring civilization to the savages in iraq and afganistan, but IMHO it is a waste that will revert shortly after our presence weakens sufficiently.

We should have gone in hard. Use the military the way is should be used, and gotten out with the promise to return and do it if provoked again.

40. 40 | April 27, 2010 1:38 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Bosnia is Muslim for real. Although they have some appearnace of Non Islam, they side with thier Muslim brothers when given a chance. They have been Turkish free for 150 years and have been given opportunities to abandon Islam and They refuse. That’s why Croatia and Serbia are now militarily cooperating. It’s aim at the increasing Wahhabi Influence in Bosnia.

41. Fritz Katz
    41 | April 27, 2010 1:38 pm

@ Fritz Katz:
    Hey my Progressive Mindcancer post linking your new site is up at 5:00 PM!

Ok, see you then. They’ve already seen one of the images — just a taste of what’s to come at 5pm (darn, I’ll miss Glenn Beck :-) .

42 | April 27, 2010 1:38 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    We know a VAT is ion the way. He is using a commision for cover.

It can only be implemented through legislation, though.

I seriously doubt that a VAT would make it through Congress at the moment.

43. MikeA
    43 | April 27, 2010 1:40 pm

@ snowcrash:

And that is the whole point of this discussion. She backed down due to her fear of these muzzies. They know that people are afraid of them. It takes a strong person to put their name up there and say bite me. I understand her fear. She did not expect the reaction she recieved and how many others feel the same way. The Zombie story is more ammo for this. Also, when the first cartoons were published and some US-based editor said we are scared.

Its like some big elephant in the room. Make fun of other people, we all laugh. Make fun of Mo or the muzzies, then you have to worry about keeping your head. Look how the cartoonists live with 24 hour polixe protection. This is serious stuff but you won’t hear it talked about on the MSM.

44. 44 | April 27, 2010 1:40 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

As I said earlier, I bet she still considers the evil Christianists (who are worse than the Taliban!!11ty!!) fair game. And doesn’t even see the contradiction in that.

45. snork
    45 | April 27, 2010 1:40 pm

There’s a difference. The demos are wholesale outsourcing the writing of these bills to NGOs. I’m sure the bulk of the healthcare verbiage came from left-wing think tanks. And the congressthings outright refuse to even read what they were handed by these groups.

That’s a problem, and it’s also a problem if people on the “right” are doing the same. There’s never so urgent a crisis faced by government that there’s no time to even read the damn bill, let alone write it.

46. 46 | April 27, 2010 1:41 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Islam in Indonesia and Africa is syncretic. Some modern ijtihad would argue that much of Muslim practice is “cultural”. But this just adds to the problem of what is true Islam.

47. Nevergiveup
    47 | April 27, 2010 1:41 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    We know a VAT is ion the way. He is using a commision for cover.

It can only be implemented through legislation, though.

I seriously doubt that a VAT would make it through Congress at the moment.

Me too. But then I never thought a commie bastard like Obama could ever get elected President? So go figure.

48. Guggi
    48 | April 27, 2010 1:42 pm

snork wrote:

Here we go…
    Video: The White Supremacist Roots of Arizona’s Immigration Law
    WINGNUTS | Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:40:38 am PDT
    I’m convinced. Rachel Maddcow is so straight-up-the-middle…

Wasn’t eugenic situated on the left site of the political spectrum ?

49. 49 | April 27, 2010 1:43 pm

@ Overlook:

And of course Africa does not eschew the old superstitions in its practice of Christianity either. See recent atrocities in Uganda. Children murdered for being witches by “Christian” Africans.

50. 50 | April 27, 2010 1:44 pm

@ Guggi:

Yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!

It was started by the Early 20th Century Progressives.

51. 51 | April 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Hey you all. I can’t say I blame molly for backing out on this. She’d be a target because she’d be easier than a lot of us. And they do go after the weakest. Because they are stinking cowards who need a lesson and I got my cartoon ready. Though I can’t draw I can draw MO

52. 52 | April 27, 2010 1:45 pm

@ Overlook:

Vodoo/Santeria done by Afro-Carribean is the old African religion. It’s Christianity mixed with the Old ways. The same applies in Africa, so you are spot on.

Idi Amin was Muslim but always consulted witch doctors.

53. snowcrash
    53 | April 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Ayaan Hirsi Ali has an opinion piece in the WSJ today about the South Park incident. Good reading if you haven’t seen it.

54. 54 | April 27, 2010 1:47 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

And we laugh. Thank you!

55. 55 | April 27, 2010 1:48 pm

@ citizen_q:

We need to level Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to send a message. The other countries in Dar AL islam will realize Allah isn’t helping them. They will calm down and be normal after a massive beating down of a few select nations.

56 | April 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Good Golly, Miss Molly
    ---with apologies to Little Richard

Good golly, Miss Molly
    You just don’t get it at all
    Aren’t the threats to Danish artists
    Something that you can recall?

Well, if you like artistic freedom
    If you like to speak your mind
    Don’t you realize it is Islam
    That will put you in a bind?

Good golly, Miss Molly
    You just don’t get it at all
    Aren’t the threats to Danish artists
    Something that you can recall?

If one artist draws Mohammed
    Muslims try to get his head
    But if everybody draws him
    They may self-destruct instead

Good golly, Miss Molly
    You just don’t get it at all
    Aren’t the threats to Danish artists
    Something that you can recall?

Yes, the radical reaction
    Threatens everyone, you see
    And a mealymouthed retraction
    Isn’t the way to stay free

Good golly, Miss Molly
    You just don’t get it at all
    Aren’t the threats to Danish artists
    Something that you can recall?

57. 57 | April 27, 2010 1:49 pm

I hope you are right but with the Propaganda machine the Left has put together, who knows!

58 | April 27, 2010 1:51 pm

savage wrote:

Mom is watching The View right now and Queen Rania of Jordan is on as a guest.

King Hussein knew exactly how to deal with the PLO. His army crushed them so badly that they fled to Israel begging for asylum.

59 | April 27, 2010 1:54 pm

snowcrash wrote:

That would make a good thread.

60 | April 27, 2010 1:55 pm

@ snork:

As a former state legislative staffer, I can tell you how it’s geneally done at the state level.

In most cases, bills are copied from what another state has already passed that does the same thing. There’s an awful lot of cut-and-paste.

In the case of the Arizona immigration enforcement bill, they appear to have copied the language from existing federal law, for the most part.

61. 61 | April 27, 2010 1:55 pm

@ Speranza:

I don’t think they made it as far as Israel. That POS Arafat ended up fucking up Lebanon

62. snork
    62 | April 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Right. I don’t believe Chucky’s Madcow claim; I was just saying that if that were true, that’s a problem.

Of course, what you’re talking about works when there’s already a tested template to copy from. When you’re trying to do something completely new (as congress is doing), they go to the think tanks and activist groups. Yes, there is a very real chance that we have to be worried about that ACORN or other equally odious groups are actually writing the bills.

63. MikeA
    63 | April 27, 2010 2:01 pm

@ Speranza:

I do disagree with one thing in her opinion post. People keep looking for the mythical “moderate” islam. There is no such animal. If anything, the “extremists” follow the rules. The moderates are like some Christians I have met. They claim to be Christian, go to church on Easter and Christmas but get drunk, screw around and generally act like anyone else. Same with the moderate muslim. Have a friend who was “born muslim” and drank and ate pork. He knew nothing of its real tenents except for what his family told him he needed to do. I knew more of what the koran said than he did.

64. 64 | April 27, 2010 2:02 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Good Golly, Miss Molly
    -–with apologies to Little Richard
    Good golly, Miss Molly
    You just don’t get it at all
    Aren’t the threats to Danish artists
    Something that you can recall?
    Well, if you like artistic freedom
    If you like to speak your mind
    Don’t you realize it is Islam
    That will put you in a bind?
    Good golly, Miss Molly
    You just don’t get it at all
    Aren’t the threats to Danish artists
    Something that you can recall?
    If one artist draws Mohammed
    Muslims try to get his head
    But if everybody draws him
    They may self-destruct instead
    Good golly, Miss Molly
    You just don’t get it at all
    Aren’t the threats to Danish artists
    Something that you can recall?
    Yes, the radical reaction
    Threatens everyone, you see
    And a mealymouthed retraction
    Isn’t the way to stay free
    Good golly, Miss Molly
    You just don’t get it at all
    Aren’t the threats to Danish artists
    Something that you can recall?

lmao

65. 65 | April 27, 2010 2:04 pm

@ savage:

Yup the Lebanese Christians messed up and let savages in. Look at what a dump Lebanon is.

66. 66 | April 27, 2010 2:05 pm

savage wrote:

@ Speranza:

I’ve hated Arafish ever since he stole my mother’s table cloth.

67 | April 27, 2010 2:05 pm

@ MikeA:
    There are no moderate Muslims because Islam itself is not moderate.
    The cruelest Muslim terrorists is more merciful then the false God he serves.

68. 68 | April 27, 2010 2:06 pm

the mohamheadens want to kill you molly. molly, better get yer gun! hey, move here to AZ and you too can carry concealed!

speaking of AZ… the mayor of phoenix, phil gordon, compared our new law, SB 1070 to nazi germany last night on Fox News (Greta). I wonder if that is why the Phoenix City Council is expected to not cooperate with the mayors plan to sue the state.

and jesse jackson said our new law was terrorist. that’s right, with his normal grammatical ignorance.

Meanwhile, ICE frees up 300 jobs for Americans. in an audit of a company with 1500 employees, fully 20% were found to be suspicious.

If you were wondering how they get all over the country… shuttles. you know, like airport shuttles.

check out all the clenched fists at the anti-SB1070 rally last week here in phoenix. also note the ever changing numbers reported in the pictures which are clearly of far fewer people than stated. and the numbers of people who self-identify as from los angeles. i’m working on grabbing the best of these and putting them in one post. so far my favorite is a huge sign with “ABOLISH BORDERS”.

it’s been a slow day at work. heh.

69. 69 | April 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Chunky’s on to that site about his changing ends and now he’s posted more ridiculous bs

70. citizen_q
    70 | April 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Dream big! :)

71 | April 27, 2010 2:07 pm

savage wrote:

Yes in July 1971 when the Jordanians finished off what they started in September 1970, hundreds of Fatah members fled over the Jordan River and turned themselves into Israel. I remember seeing that on TV.

72. chickadee
    72 | April 27, 2010 2:07 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

@ snork:

We have reached a point in this country where an overwhelming force of evil is shutting down free speech. The muzz are issuing death threats to American citizens and it is working. People are cowering in fear.
    This is how we lose our 1st Amendment rights. This is how the murderous thugs win. How they become emboldened and even more ruthless. This is our country. It is our duty to stand up to these bastards.
    Fck the muzz.

73. 73 | April 27, 2010 2:08 pm

@ snork:

The Jazz Man also claims he defeated Hoffman in NY-23 and Brown only won becasue he was on vacation.

74. 74 | April 27, 2010 2:10 pm

The only thing Hen defeated was a dozen donuts.

75. 75 | April 27, 2010 2:11 pm

@ Kirly:

You know they complain about the Right’s rhetoric, but look at the language the Left uses. They love to scream Nazi, but the joke is on them. The Nazis were Progressives and the American left has a similiar outlook on race. The difference is the Nazis believed in exterminating the inferior. American Leftists believe in enslaving and using the inferior for votes.

76. snork
    76 | April 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Kirly wrote:

Actually, the Washington State constitution is quite gun-friendly, even if the legislators aren’t. We don’t have open carry, but we do have “shall issue”, per the constitution.

Of course, if Molly lives in Seattle, she probably doesn’t know what a gun is.

77 | April 27, 2010 2:12 pm

@ snork:

Believe me there are maybe 3 people in NY-23 who ever heard of that fat assed freak.

78. Fritz Katz
    78 | April 27, 2010 2:12 pm

snowcrash wrote:

Ayaan Hirsi Ali sees the wisdom in “Everyone Draw Mohammed Day”…

Another idea is to do stories of Muhammad where his image is shown as much as possible. These stories do not have to be negative or insulting, they just need to spread the risk. The aim is to confront hypersensitive Muslims with more targets than they can possibly contend with.

Another important advantage of such a campaign is to accustom Muslims to the kind of treatment that the followers of other religions have long been used to. After the “South Park” episode in question there was no threatening response from Buddhists, Christians and Jews—to say nothing of Tom Cruise and Barbra Streisand fans—all of whom had far more reason to be offended than Muslims.

79. snork
    79 | April 27, 2010 2:13 pm

@ snork:

If someone can fish those quotes out of the mudhole, they belong at DoD.

80. 80 | April 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Speranza wrote:

@ snork:

hahahahahha

81. snork
    81 | April 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

The only thing Hen defeated was a dozen donuts.

Along with a half rack of Schmidt beer.

82 | April 27, 2010 2:14 pm

@ Grimcargo:
    He claima that the only reason why Scott Brown won in MA was because he Lard Ass was not around to spread the truth about him. I kid you not!

83. 83 | April 27, 2010 2:16 pm

it’s not just the language. there are pix there of a pinata in the likeness of our Governor. and pix of the freaks beating the pinata.

unfortunately, it’s not joke. their pals are in power.

i think this riot was quite a bit worse than noted in the media. there was a line of police officers and horses in riot gear. the mob pelted the police with water bottles.

the mob smeared refried beans in the shape of swastikas on the glass doors of our state house or representatives and on the glass doors of the senate. they spray painted “burn this racist city” on the sidewalk.

this is going to get interesting and violence from the left will occur before it’s all over.

rush reported that experts have looked at this law and found it to be solid.

AZ Representative Raul Grijalva is calling on a boycott of his own state! moron.

i apologize for my sort of stream of consciousness postings the last few days. i think i’m starting to sound a bit like tfk. :-)
    not that there’s anything wrong with that. the man is right about a number of things.

84. Guggi
    84 | April 27, 2010 2:16 pm

savage wrote:

@ Speranza:

Dressed as a woman sitting on the back seat of a motorbike.

85. 85 | April 27, 2010 2:18 pm

@ Kirly:

Why don’t the Tea Part activists counter protest?

86. 86 | April 27, 2010 2:18 pm

@ chickadee:

Although I share your anger over the cowardliness of Comedy Central (although if you see my post #9 above, it might be part of a larger problem at Comedy Central), it isn’t a 1st Amendment issue.

Here is the text of the 1st Amendment.

Congress* shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You should notice then that this amendment does not grant any rights to the individual citizen, but instead hampers the power of the Government. Thus, in order to be a 1st Amendment issue, you first need a Government actor (“Congress”).

Comedy Central is not a Government actor but instead a private corporation (“citizen”). Accordingly, the 1st Amendment isn’t involved and no rights are threatened. (ie: this is no different than your best friend telling you to shut up)

87. 87 | April 27, 2010 2:19 pm

@ Speranza:

I didn’t know they made it as far as Israeli territory. The IDF should have executed every last one of them.

88. snork
    88 | April 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Kirly wrote:

TFK never said we’re doomed.

89. 89 | April 27, 2010 2:19 pm

@ MikeA:

You’ll find a lot of muslims are like that. Being muslim is less a religion than it is a flag of status. Go to Morrocco and you’ll see allegedly devout muslims eating pork (they call it “white beef” to cleanse their conscience) and drinking beer -- though always in the back of their shop, never in public.

Islam seems to foster the idea of public piety to hide private behaviour. Given it’s origins in a desert raiding culture that isn’t too surprising. You hide your personal life behind thick walls with stout doors and narrow entryways that can easily be blocked. YOu hide your women in potato sacks so the beautiful ones can’t be picked out and kidnapped by raiders. You hide any appearance of wealth and success behind talk of piety and “humility”, lest you encourage someone to come and take it all. And when you see someone else’s stuff out in the open, you take it. ter all, they weren’t smart enough to hide it, were they?

That’s the culture Islam spreads. Theft and lies, degraded sensuality and deceit.

90. 90 | April 27, 2010 2:19 pm

@ Speranza:

He also is claiming he will make sure the Republicans lose seats in November. He claims the damage he will do will make them a permanent minority.

91. 91 | April 27, 2010 2:20 pm

@ Kirly:

Of course, everything these days is Naziism. *Spit! These idiots (and those everywhere who throw around that term) should spend a day under true Naziism.

(Update: Link won’t work. See Picture 9 & 10 of the set linked)

92. 92 | April 27, 2010 2:22 pm

This is what they believe at the swamp:

65 SteveMcG
    Tue, Apr 27, 2010 11:06:49am replyquote 1downupreport

If you’re an Obama supporter, everybody knows you put mayo on your burger. Seriously, I should have become a lizard years ago. I could have been a genius. I probaby would have gotten kicked off, but I had an awful lot of recent history down pat. Now I have to back that hubris up with some genius analysis of current stuff. Here goes nothing (cross my fingers): Dems won’t lose as many seats as people think. I don’t think independents will actually swing rightward in significant numbers. Wake me up in November.

93. 93 | April 27, 2010 2:22 pm

@ Kirly:
    Why don’t the Tea Part activists counter protest?

i don’t know. but i think the tea party is about protesting the government. in this case, they’d likely be in support of SB1070. There were several people there in support of SB1070 but when it passed, the police had to get them out of the area for their own safety because they were in danger from the nut cases.

those pix also show someone from the Catholic Diocese in support of SB1070. that’s really annoying.

500,000 illegals aliens live here. in a state of less than 6 million. that’s close to 10% of the population. get rid of them and we’ll have no unemployment.

94. 94 | April 27, 2010 2:24 pm

@ Kirly:

It’s probably better to let them act stupid anyway. All they do is discredit themselves.

95. 95 | April 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Speranza wrote:

@ Grimcargo:

He needs to be merciful put to sleep.

96. 96 | April 27, 2010 2:28 pm

does it feel like the summer of 1965? i was only 2 years old so i don’t recall. but, there were race riots all over the country that year and on into the late 60s. imo, that is where we are headed. i’m sure glad that by August it will be legal to carry concealed here. i am all alone here and know damn well, after having grown up in South Central Los Angeles during the years of the Watts riots, that the police are not required to protect you or even help you.

97 | April 27, 2010 2:29 pm

did someone mention moderate muslims, unicorns and pixies !!!!!11ty!!!!

98. chickadee
    98 | April 27, 2010 2:30 pm

I listened to Aaron Klein on WABC radio Sunday. He interviewed a muzz from RevolutionMuslim.com.

The guy sounded like a nasty bastard. Aggressive and vile but back peddling on the actual intention of murderous jihad. He is a convert to islam. He is from Queens NY. This is one of the scumbags trying to intimidate Americans.

99. MikeA
    99 | April 27, 2010 2:30 pm

@ Kirly:

Since this law is almost an exact copy of federal law, why aren’t they protesting in DC against the federal version of it?

100. 100 | April 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Kirly wrote:

Legal to carry concealed or not. Remember the old: better to be judged by 12 than carried by six. Carry no matter what.

101. 101 | April 27, 2010 2:32 pm

snork wrote:

Kirly wrote:

TFK never said we’re doomed.

well, that would be one of the areas where we disagree. we ARE indeed doomed. when i say that, it probably doesn’t mean what most people think it means.

@ WrathofG-d:
    yes, i have snap shots of those. will try to finish this by tonight.

102. 102 | April 27, 2010 2:32 pm

@ chickadee:

If that ass was around in Queens back in the early 90′s, he would be silenced. That’s all I’ll say. It’s time to post the phone numbers and address of these Revolution Islam jerks.

103 | April 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Arizona
    —apologies to Mark Lindsay

She kinda thinks that our border policies have lost their way
    Doesn’t want to run the risk of the illegal aliens holding sway
    She says she believes in secure borders, the Constitution and the American way
    And all the progressives do is condemn her, so let’s hear citizens say:
    Arizona—legal immigration’s OK
    Arizona is gonna check if you should be here--my, my!
    Arizona isn’t looking for profiling raids
    Arizona just won’t be an open doorway

Mmmm, you realize that failing to defend yourself isn’t wise
    Time to put the law’s hands on folks who shouldn’t be in this land
    Arizona, stop the illegal influx
    Arizona just won’t be an open doorway

Nobody wants to harm other people
    But it’s past time to say
    We have to screen folks to keep out the creeps
    And you’ve got to come in the right way
    We want folks who believe in secure borders, the Constitution and the American way
    If you come by legitimate means, we’re glad to have you
    If not, then we’ll send you away
    Arizona—legal immigration’s OK
    Arizona is gonna check if you should be here--my, my!
    Arizona isn’t looking for profiling raids
    Arizona just won’t be an open doorway

Arizona, stop the illegal influx
    Arizona is gonna check if you should be here--my, my!
    Arizona is giving the country the news
    Arizona just won’t be an open doorway

104. 104 | April 27, 2010 2:33 pm

@ Grimcargo:

yes indeed.

105. 105 | April 27, 2010 2:33 pm

@ MikeA:

Because these guys are taking orders from their Racist Progressive masters. They are the serfs of the real racists.

106. 106 | April 27, 2010 2:34 pm

did someone mention moderate muslims, unicorns and pixies

I have beachfront property to sell you in Las Vegas!

107. chickadee
    107 | April 27, 2010 2:34 pm

snork wrote:

Kirly wrote:

TFK never said we’re doomed.

If Kirly is sounding like TFK, she is sounding good.

108. 108 | April 27, 2010 2:35 pm

This is what they believe at the swamp:
    65 SteveMcG
    Tue, Apr 27, 2010 11:06:49am replyquote 1downupreport

Well I’ll wake you up will a sledge hammer do?

109. 109 | April 27, 2010 2:35 pm

MikeA wrote:

@ Kirly:

because they are ignorant and also because DC law isn’t enforced. AZ will enforce the law. Some counties more than others. Except for Maricopa County, land of Sheriff Joe, if they can get north of Interstate 10, they are free to go anyplace they wish in this country. Also, AZ is a much easier target than DC. smaller. and the location is so close to Mexico and SoCal they have have hundreds or even thousands here in half a day.

110 | April 27, 2010 2:36 pm

MikeA wrote:

@ Kirly:

Because the feds don’t enforce their law, and they know it.

111. chickadee
    111 | April 27, 2010 2:38 pm

@ chickadee:

If that ass was around in Queens back in the early 90’s, he would be silenced. That’s all I’ll say. It’s time to post the phone numbers and address of these Revolution Islam jerks.

This is the pos who put the fear of head choppings in the people at South Park.
    An ass like this.

112. 112 | April 27, 2010 2:39 pm

That sob Al Sharpton. I wish someone would kidnap him and take him to Mexico.Now that would be priceless.

113. MikeA
    113 | April 27, 2010 2:39 pm

I should have put sarc tags on my response…. ;)

114. 114 | April 27, 2010 2:40 pm

@ chickadee:
    lol! thanks!

115. snork
    115 | April 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Molly Norris: It Was a Gag!

A Fuldkommen Gag?

116. 116 | April 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

well, he has said he’s coming to phoenix and phoenix is the kidnapping capital of the USA.

117 | April 27, 2010 2:42 pm

I hope Sharpton does something stupid, gets arrested, and is put in Tent City and issued his pink underwear.

118. chickadee
    118 | April 27, 2010 2:44 pm

The Osprey wrote:

Do they make them that big.

119 | April 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Chucky is hyping a story by Rachel Madcow that says Arizona SB1070 was dreamed up by “Birthers, White Supremacists, Nativists and Eugenicists”.

Good Grief.

120. 120 | April 27, 2010 2:45 pm

The Blogmocracy, Israel, Arizona, The Republican Party, The Left, and LGF are NOT Nazis!

N
    A
    Z
    I
    S

121 | April 27, 2010 2:45 pm

@ Kirly:

BTW, Kirly, #103 was done with you Arizonians in mind…

122. 122 | April 27, 2010 2:46 pm

chickadee wrote:

The Osprey wrote:

Do they make them that big.

Sheriff Joe is very accomodating. he’ll make sure we have a pair in sharpton size.

speaking of sharpton, why the hell doesn’t he learn to speak english? good heavens. saw the idiot on fox news last night. he’s a functional illiterate!

123. 123 | April 27, 2010 2:46 pm

archonix wrote:

You’re onto something.

The first reference I can find to the burqa under Islamic rule was Denha’s biography of Marutha of Tikrit (d. 649 AD), in Iraq. (Yes, THAT Tikrit.) Marutha forced all the women in his community to sack up (so to speak). Denha thought that was about the best idea he ever heard. So what was different about the 640s in Iraq, compared to previous decades? Can’t think of anything.

Here’s the punchline: Denha and Marutha, both, were CHRISTIAN. Marutha is a saint in the Jacobite branch of the Monophysite tradition.

My guess is that Marutha (and, then, Denha) covered their womenfolk out of fear of non-Christian raiders.

124. snowcrash
    124 | April 27, 2010 2:47 pm

@ Grimcargo:
    I hope Al Sharpton and Co. realize amnesty will bring millions of new Latinos immigrants vying for the same social services that have traditionally gone to American minorities and low income earners. There is only so much money to go around and it will get spread thinner and appropriated differently.

125 | April 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Kirly wrote:

That is not a job disability in the agitation game.

126. 126 | April 27, 2010 2:48 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

@ Kirly:
    BTW, Kirly, #103 was done with you Arizonians in mind…

oh yes, i saw that! as always, that’s quite a talent you have there. :-)

127 | April 27, 2010 2:49 pm

BTW, Illinois state legislators want to call out the National Guard to end Chicago gun violence.

128. snork
    128 | April 27, 2010 2:49 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

That is not a job disability in the agitation game.

If he throws a hissyfit, you must acquit…

129. 129 | April 27, 2010 2:51 pm

snowcrash wrote:

@ Grimcargo:

they don’t care about that. that will just enable the race huksters to scream for more. they do not care about the people.

130. 130 | April 27, 2010 2:51 pm

snowcrash wrote:

@ Grimcargo:

What’s going on in Arizona has absolutely NOTHING to do with racism.And those people won’t appreciate Al Sharpton one bit is my guess.

131. chickadee
    131 | April 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Kirly wrote:

chickadee wrote:

The Osprey wrote:

Do they make them that big.

“sharpton size” LOL

He talks like an imbecile because he thinks that gives him street cred. He is such a despicable person.
    From the Tawana Brawley fraud to actually inciting murder in Harlem at a Dept. store on 125 St.
    He should be in jail for that. He is a street hustling pos. The worst form of opportunistic parasite. He is there for every thing if he thinks there is something in it for him. I don’t think he will be very welcome in AZ.

132 | April 27, 2010 2:52 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

N
    A
    Z
    I
    S

Tell that to Chuckles Lard Ass Johnson -- not us.

133. 133 | April 27, 2010 2:54 pm

OMG!!!Ponies!!11ty!!!

134 | April 27, 2010 2:55 pm

Let them continue to belevive that. We will make massive gains in November (and if we did not have Michale Steele as head of the GOP we would make even more gains).

135 | April 27, 2010 2:56 pm

savage wrote:

@ Speranza:

they actually were disarmed and granted asylum. This was in July 1071.

136 | April 27, 2010 2:56 pm

PIMF -- 1971

137. 137 | April 27, 2010 2:57 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Gun control is working so well in Chicago, isn’t it? No wonder the Democrats want to take it nation-wide!

138. 138 | April 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Agreed!

139. 139 | April 27, 2010 2:57 pm

@ Speranza:

Unfortunately this is a message that everyone needs to hear as I believe it is misused on both the Left and the Right.

Its easy to see the faults in the other, but much harder to see them in ourselves.

140. 140 | April 27, 2010 2:58 pm

@ Grimcargo:

@ chickadee:

I don’t think he will be very welcome in AZ.

that’s right. “Illegal is not a race” -- AZ Rep Russell Pearce.

and no, sharpton and his race baiters will not be welcome here by 3/4 of the population. but, that won’t stop them from bussing folks in from SoCal and Mexico. of course, it’ll be well over 100 degrees by the time he gets here so that won’t be conducive to big crowds. so they’ll have to hold their gatherings inside paid venues. that’ll put a damper on it.

141 | April 27, 2010 2:59 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us!
    It wad frae monie a blunder free us
    An foolish notion

—Robert Burns, “To a Louse”

142. snork
    142 | April 27, 2010 2:59 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

So civil rights are out of style now?

143. 143 | April 27, 2010 3:01 pm

@ Kirly:

Yeah they are making themselves look like fools.

144. 144 | April 27, 2010 3:02 pm

snork wrote:

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

So civil rights are out of style now?

only in Ill. strange, we had an Ill rep here last friday whipping the illegals and open borders advocates into a frenzy ending in a riot.

145. 145 | April 27, 2010 3:02 pm

@ Speranza:

The National Socialist Workers Party were no Conservatives. The name says it all.

146 | April 27, 2010 3:02 pm

chickadee
    131 | April 27, 2010 14:52

I caught that last night. Al was really into Ebonics, he didn’t ask he axed.
    I don’t know if he was just in his gittin down mode or if he is actually
    speaking that way.

147. 147 | April 27, 2010 3:03 pm

That’s their goals.

148. 148 | April 27, 2010 3:03 pm

@ Speranza:

Sometimes it is hard to feel sorry for Israel. They have made so many mistakes towards the palis, who see any form of mercy as weakness. They had the oppertunity to cut down many terrorists, and instead gave them asylum. That is a mistake they have made, in one form or another, many times. They can see what it gets them, even from the international community.

149. 149 | April 27, 2010 3:04 pm

He talks that way to sound down with the hood! He knows what he is doing.

150 | April 27, 2010 3:04 pm

snork wrote:

So civil rights are out of style now?

Or, this could be an oblique effort to influence the Supreme Court’s deliberations in Chicago v. McDonald.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

151. 151 | April 27, 2010 3:05 pm

My beef with Israel is that they are too nice. They want to be loved by the world. They need to get it in their heads, that people respect strenght, not wanting to be accepted.

Hopefully they will learn.

152. 152 | April 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Hopefully they will learn.

Ah, ha! KAHANIST!!!

Above all, it is not decency or goodness of gentleness that impresses the Middle East, but strength.
    -Meir Kahane

153 | April 27, 2010 3:07 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Yeah & when they’re off duty , they can go over to Wrigley & sweep a double header from the Cubs.

154. 154 | April 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Hopefully they will learn.

That would change if Israel learns not to rely on U.S. for munitions,planes,plane parts. Maybe she has learned now since no one ever believed we’d have a secret muslim in office.

155. 155 | April 27, 2010 3:08 pm

I can GUARANTEE that if Israel used Hama Rules, the world would basically keep their pieholes shut.

Because of the bloodiness and length of the insurgency, the Ba’ath regime and its power base saw no room for negotiation or compromise with the uprising. According to author Patrick Seale, “every party worker, every paratrooper sent to Hama knew that this time Islamic militancy had to be torn out of the city, whatever the cost …” [7]

The army was mobilized, and Hafez sent Rifaat’s special forces and Mukhabarat agents to the city. Before the attack, the Syrian government called for the city’s surrender and warned that anyone remaining in the city would be considered a rebel. Besieged by 12,000 troops, the fighting in Hama lasted for three weeks -- the first week “in regaining control of the town,” and the last two “in hunting down the insurgents.”[7] Robert Fisk in his book Pity the Nation described how civilians were fleeing Hama while tanks and troops were moving towards the city’s outskirts to start the siege. He cites reports of high numbers of deaths and shortages of food and water from fleeing civilians and from soldiers.[8]

According to Amnesty International, the Syrian military bombed the old city center from the air to facilitate the entry of infantry and tanks through the narrow streets; buildings were demolished by tanks during the first four days of fighting. Large parts of the old city were destroyed. There are also unsubstantiated reports of use of hydrogen cyanide by the government forces.[1] After encountering fierce resistance, Rifaat’s forces ringed the city with artillery and shelled it for three weeks.

Afterwards, military and internal security personnel were dispatched to comb through the rubble for surviving Brothers and their sympathizers.[9] Torture and mass executions of suspected rebel sympathizers ensued, killing many thousands over several weeks.

156. 156 | April 27, 2010 3:23 pm

@ savage:

That is exactly what Israel should do. The usual suspects would whine, but they are going to whine anyway. Pay them no mind, and they lose their power.

157. 157 | April 27, 2010 3:23 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

Hey it’s the truth, Israel being nice has gotten them nowhere.

You don’t see the Muslims wanting to fight the Serbs again? Well the answer is obnvious: Smash them without mercy!

158. orangecrush
    158 | April 27, 2010 3:35 pm

@ 63 MikeA: I have muslim cab driver outside my house. They think nothing of violating traffic laws when it is convenient to do so.

159 | April 27, 2010 3:38 pm

orangecrush wrote:

You can’t blame that on Islam; it’s endemic to cabbies.

160. 160 | April 27, 2010 6:13 pm

I don’t blame her. She probably has a family to think of. And she can’t afford bodyguards.

161. 161 | April 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

Won’t happen. He is rather chunky and fat people are notoriously hard to kidnap. Just ask His Gargantuan Corpulence King UpChuck.