First time visitor? Learn more.

Progressive Mind Cancer

by Rodan ( 67 Comments › )
Filed under Blogmocracy, Liberal Fascism, Progressives, Tranzis at April 27th, 2010 - 5:00 pm

Fellow Florida Netizen Fritz Katz has a great new website up. It’s called Progressive Mind Cancer. This site explains how Progressivism is a mental disease and how it is destroying America. It’s a fun exposure on the lunacy of the Left.

I have linked this site on the Links in the side bar and click on the below picture to see it.

This is also an open thread!

(Hat Tip: Fritz Katz)

Tags:

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

67 Responses to “Progressive Mind Cancer”
( jump to bottom )

  1. Fritz Katz
    1 | April 27, 2010 5:00 pm

    First!?!?
    ____________

    I’ll stick around a few hours for Questions/Suggestions/Criticisms. Let’s roll.


  2. Rorschach
    2 | April 27, 2010 5:07 pm

    liberalism is a different opinion, it is not a mental disorder. the left are not evil, they are just wrong.


  3. snork
    3 | April 27, 2010 5:10 pm

    @ Rorschach:
    The bottom line is, they’re a problem. They won’t cease and desist.


  4. shadowman
    4 | April 27, 2010 5:11 pm

    This is worth a look,some fat pony tailed washed up hippy gets torn a new one.

    AGAINST OBAMA BEFORE HE WAS FOR HIM

    http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/timblair/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/he_was_for_it_before_he_was_against_it/


  5. buzzsawmonkey
    5 | April 27, 2010 5:13 pm

    Rorschach wrote:

    liberalism is a different opinion, it is not a mental disorder. the left are not evil, they are just wrong.

    “Wrong,” when it is in thrall to a mindset that rejects factual argument, slides very rapidly, alas, into evil.

    What is promoted as “liberalism” today is not liberal, and is certainly not classic liberalism. It is a bundle of prejudices that are held in the service of various unexamined—and, worse, unexaminable—articles of faith.


  6. Fritz Katz
    6 | April 27, 2010 5:14 pm

    @ Rorschach: Of course, Dr. Michael Savage, Dr. Lyle Rossiter and I disagree with you. There is real evil in this world. (With an avatar of Rorschach, you should know that).

    My arguement is not with the left/liberals (who I think are mearly misguided), but with Progressives who use the left to further their agenda for control over all our lives.


  7. chickadee
    7 | April 27, 2010 5:25 pm

    Rorschach wrote:

    liberalism is a different opinion, it is not a mental disorder. the left are not evil, they are just wrong.

    A lot of what the left has advocated and worked for has resulted in great evil.
    Look at recent history. It is naive to say they are just ‘wrong.’


  8. Rorschach
    8 | April 27, 2010 5:25 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    not intentionally evil i should have said.

    @ Fritz Katz:

    it is not a mental disorder though. they are not crazy, they are just wrong. just because you can classify something that dont mean it is a disorder.


  9. buzzsawmonkey
    9 | April 27, 2010 5:27 pm

    Rorschach wrote:

    not intentionally evil i should have said.

    The road to Hell is, famously, paved with “good intentions.”

    The very reason that “liberalism” is evil is that it is “well-intentioned”; someone with “good intentions” can justify any evil whatsoever in the name of the intended good. The reason that conservative views are not “evil” is that they are not “well-intentioned,” but rather seek to harvest the results of the evil inclination.


  10. lobo91
    10 | April 27, 2010 5:28 pm

    @ Rorschach:

    just because you can classify something that dont mean it is a disorder.

    And just because the APA caved in to political pressure and decided to declassify something doesn’t mean it’s not a disorder.


  11. Bob in Breckenridge
    11 | April 27, 2010 5:30 pm

    Rorschach wrote:

    liberalism is a different opinion, it is not a mental disorder. the left are not evil, they are just wrong.

    Tell that to 30+ million aborted babies, dimwit.


  12. lobo91
    12 | April 27, 2010 5:31 pm

    Eric Holder is evil.

    So is Bill Ayers.

    And George Soros.


  13. 13 | April 27, 2010 5:32 pm

    @ Fritz Katz:

    progressives are Totalitarian in nature. They are evil. Since the French Revolution Progressivism has brought nothing but wars and genocide.


  14. The Osprey
    14 | April 27, 2010 5:33 pm

    shadowman wrote:

    This is worth a look,some fat pony tailed washed up hippy gets torn a new one.
    AGAINST OBAMA BEFORE HE WAS FOR HIM
    http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/timblair/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/he_was_for_it_before_he_was_against_it/

    Someone is mocking Rodan on that thread, probably a Chuckles minion. Second to the last post.

    Chuckie denied me my first amendment rights and banned me just because I used 50 sock-puppets when I trolled his blog.
    R—M—— of Tampa Florida (Reply)
    Wed 28 Apr 10 (04:22am)


  15. Rorschach
    15 | April 27, 2010 5:33 pm

    @ Bob in Breckenridge:

    then conservatives are evil because of iraq war? that is what the left would say, non?


  16. buzzsawmonkey
    16 | April 27, 2010 5:34 pm

    @ Rorschach:

    Just as an observation, it is very interesting that an apologist for progressivism should have chosen, as nic and avatar, the name of the most conservative and morally judgmental character in Watchmen.


  17. 17 | April 27, 2010 5:35 pm

    @ The Osprey:

    For reasons I can’t quite figure out, the Loozards have a thing for Rodan in particular.


  18. 18 | April 27, 2010 5:35 pm

    @ lobo91:

    So was Lenin, Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler, Mao and Pol Pot. All of them Progressives.


  19. NoThreat2U
    19 | April 27, 2010 5:36 pm

    I just tried to clean my kitty’s infected paw…she bit my wrist. lol Aww I am so sorry that it hurt her though :( My frakkin wrist is killing me.


  20. buzzsawmonkey
    20 | April 27, 2010 5:36 pm

    WrathofG-d wrote:

    For reasons I can’t quite figure out, the Loozards have a thing for Rodan in particular.

    Well, the big lizard Godzilla did battle Rodan a few times…


  21. Fritz Katz
    21 | April 27, 2010 5:37 pm

    Rorschach wrote:

    it is not a mental disorder though. they are not crazy, they are just wrong. just because you can classify something that dont mean it is a disorder.

    I’ve quoted Dr. Rossiter on the first page who says it is a psychological disorder. I know I’m argueing by appealing to authority, but he is an expert in psychological disorders:

    For more than 35 years he has diagnosed and treated more than 1,500 patients as a board-certified clinical psychiatrist and examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. He received his medical and psychiatric training at the University of Chicago.

    And again, my point is that the Progressive’s desire to control and manipulate others is not just a disorder it’s also evil.


  22. Rorschach
    22 | April 27, 2010 5:38 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    keen oui? it is not that i am defending progressiveness or those that follow it. it is just that it is not a mental disorder. it is a difference of opinion. it is not that i do not judge their immoral acts but they are acts not inherent disorder of the people.


  23. lobo91
    23 | April 27, 2010 5:39 pm

    @ Rodan:

    I was sticking with people connected to the current administration.


  24. lobo91
    24 | April 27, 2010 5:40 pm

    FNC just reported a flight diverted to Bangor, Maine, due to a passenger claiming to have explosives.


  25. Bob in Breckenridge
    25 | April 27, 2010 5:40 pm

    @ Rorschach:
    Yesterday all during the “Blogmocracy Lexicon” thread you bitched that it was just about all lgf references. Today you’re bitching about this. We’ll do things the way we like, as we’ve done for the past almost two years. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to contribute.
    I’m getting sick and tired of hearing people bitching because they disagree with how we do things.


  26. father_of_10
    26 | April 27, 2010 5:41 pm

    liberalism has all of the hallmarks of a mental disorder. Refusal to see logic is a topper. Delusions and dishonesty. Duplicitous to the core. That is liberalism.


  27. buzzsawmonkey
    27 | April 27, 2010 5:41 pm

    Rorschach wrote:

    keen oui? it is not that i am defending progressiveness or those that follow it. it is just that it is not a mental disorder. it is a difference of opinion. it is not that i do not judge their immoral acts but they are acts not inherent disorder of the people.

    Now, failing to properly capitalize your sentences is most definitely a disorder—the first step towards dotting your i’s with hearts, in fact.

    So, what do you define as a “disorder,” or not—and what are the criteria on which you distinguish a “disorder” from a “difference of opinion?” Is not viewing other people’s property as fair game for your own depredations a disorder?


  28. Fritz Katz
    28 | April 27, 2010 5:41 pm

    shadowman wrote:

    This is worth a look,some fat pony tailed washed up hippy gets torn a new one.
    AGAINST OBAMA BEFORE HE WAS FOR HIM
    http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/timblair/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/he_was_for_it_before_he_was_against_it/

    Wow, I think that’s worth a thread of it’s own.


  29. father_of_10
    29 | April 27, 2010 5:42 pm

    Try this on for size: If you don’t like this blog and the ideas expressed here, Go Start Your Own!

    Gee, I think we’ve heard that before . . .


  30. 30 | April 27, 2010 5:44 pm

    OT:

    Dear Friends of Israel,

    We are once again facing the threat of divestment. This time at UCSD.

    The pro-Israel student group at UCSD, Tritons for Israel, has mobilized. Among other things, they have already created a Facebook page to rally pro-Israel students to voice opposition, and they have created a petition for students and community members to sign to urge the student senate to vote against divestment.

    Please write a short note to the Associated Students President, the UC San Diego Chancellor, and the President of the University of California in regards to the divestment bill at UCSD. This Wednesday, April 28, 2010 their will be a senate vote on divestment from Israel and your note could possibly make a difference.

    The subject of the email can be “Please say NO to the unfair divestment bill”.

    Send your note to aspresident@ucsd.edu, chancellor@ucsd.edu, president@ucop.edu

    thank you


  31. 31 | April 27, 2010 5:45 pm

    @ WrathofG-d:

    Because Progressives are Racists. In their mind I’m a Hispanic who is out of place. The fact I know my ancestors dominated the world for 150 years bothers them. Look at how they hate Marco Rubio.

    The Irony is ignored Tim Blair’s story becasue it’s nothing new.


  32. 32 | April 27, 2010 5:48 pm

    Progressive Mind Cancer

    More like syphilis of the brain.


  33. father_of_10
    33 | April 27, 2010 5:48 pm

    You’re Hispanic? I thought you were from Duluth.


  34. buzzsawmonkey
    34 | April 27, 2010 5:51 pm

    father_of_10 wrote:

    You’re Hispanic? I thought you were from Duluth.

    Duluth, duh whole luth, and nothin’ but Duluth.


  35. chickadee
    35 | April 27, 2010 5:51 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    FNC just reported a flight diverted to Bangor, Maine, due to a passenger claiming to have explosives.

    I heard that twice this afternoon on the radio news.
    Of course no name given.


  36. 36 | April 27, 2010 5:52 pm

    @ lobo91:

    I was sticking with people connected to the current administration.

    Oh Ok I was just bringing up some Progressives from the past!


  37. Aussie Infidel
    37 | April 27, 2010 5:52 pm

    Rorschach wrote:

    liberalism is a different opinion, it is not a mental disorder. the left are not evil, they are just wrong.

    I’m sorry Rorschach but the national socialist progressivism we now see in the US political stage is the same ‘beastie’ that we saw in the 1920s in Germany. There is an absence of good in much of the progressive left’s platforms and I am a believer in the Maxim:
    …” Evil is the absence of good’……

    I can find little good in the corruption, the lying, the manipulation, the downright nastiness of the current regime.

    Evil’s best trick is the convince the world that there is no such thing as evil in this world just mistaken individuals and alternative points of view and political philosophies.. It appears that you have been one of those honest souls taken in by this canard.

    Evil was destroyed in 1945 and it was again pushed back on its heels in 1990. But we all know that evil is part of this world and it will forever fins a way to express it’s criminality and barbarism in each new generation. This is the war without end Rorschach and we must continue to win every time as Evil only has to win once for freedom to be quenched forever.


  38. 38 | April 27, 2010 5:53 pm

    @ father_of_10:

    Spaniard/Lebanese-Dominican/Sicilian/Puerto Rican.

    So I am Latin with a twist of Lebanese!


  39. 39 | April 27, 2010 5:54 pm

    @ chickadee:

    It’s those Radical Traditionalist Catholics the SPLC says is a threat.


  40. lobo91
    40 | April 27, 2010 5:55 pm

    Looney Lizard Alert for Arizona:

    21 spacejesus
    Tue, Apr 27, 2010 10:09:29am replyquote 5downupreport

    will be protesting this weekend


  41. buzzsawmonkey
    41 | April 27, 2010 5:55 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    It’s those Radical Traditionalist Catholics the SPLC says is a threat.

    I’ve heard they’re very Host-ile.


  42. huckfunn
    42 | April 27, 2010 5:57 pm

    Here is visual evidence of Progressive Mind Cancer: MSNBC News Flash: Arizona Law ‘Makes it a Crime to be Illegal Immigrant’
    No shirt, shitlock!


  43. 43 | April 27, 2010 5:58 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    Hey Stalin asked this question:

    How many Divisions the Pope has?

    It seems the SPLC has the answers!


  44. 44 | April 27, 2010 5:59 pm

    @ lobo91:

    This was the same loon who claimed that he’s a real Latin becasue he’s Italian and that Hispanics are a creation of a rape. I wonder how his fellow marchers would feel knowing his true feelings.


  45. father_of_10
    45 | April 27, 2010 5:59 pm

    Have any of the people the SPLC track actually DONE anything? SPLC wasn’t tracking McVeigh. I haven’t heard that they were tracking that nut that killed the guard at the Holocaust Museum. Do they have any track record of outing real home-grown terrorists in the past 20 years?


  46. RIX
    46 | April 27, 2010 6:02 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ chickadee:
    It’s those Radical Traditionalist Catholics the SPLC says is a threa

    t.

    Yeah, well you give Catholics an inch & they’ll take a yard.
    My house is full of them…… Wait a minute that would be me too.


  47. buzzsawmonkey
    47 | April 27, 2010 6:02 pm

    What happened to the mouse that Rorshached?


  48. Fritz Katz
    48 | April 27, 2010 6:03 pm

    @ Aussie Infidel: Great answer, Aussie Infidel.


  49. RIX
    49 | April 27, 2010 6:03 pm

    lobo91 wrote:

    Looney Lizard Alert for Arizona:
    21 spacejesus
    Tue, Apr 27, 2010 10:09:29am replyquote 5downupreport
    will be protesting this weekend

    Good God, he’s an annoying kid.


  50. Rorschach
    50 | April 27, 2010 6:05 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    what else is there to say? i’ve been told to start my own blog wasn’t i?


  51. father_of_10
    51 | April 27, 2010 6:07 pm

    RIX wrote:

    lobo91 wrote:
    Looney Lizard Alert for Arizona:
    21 spacejesus
    Tue, Apr 27, 2010 10:09:29am replyquote 5downupreport
    will be protesting this weekend
    Good God, he’s an annoying kid.

    The racist roots of Arizona Immigration Law . . . I guess they fail to consider that it is based solely on Federal Law?


  52. buzzsawmonkey
    52 | April 27, 2010 6:07 pm

    @ Rorschach:

    You could try answering the direct questions posed to you, O dodger and weaver.


  53. 53 | April 27, 2010 6:08 pm

    So hey, I just took a quick test and apparently I’d do pretty well on an american driving test. Where do I sign up for my green card? ;)


  54. father_of_10
    54 | April 27, 2010 6:10 pm

    Any way to find out where spacemoron will be protesting this weekend. If he’s in souther AZ I might want to mee the young man.


  55. 55 | April 27, 2010 6:10 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    I cant defend something i never said. Progressiveness is bad, but not a mental disorder any more than conservatism is. It is a bunch of horrible things, just not mental disorder.


  56. 56 | April 27, 2010 6:12 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    Sorry thought that was to me. It wasn’t. But I agree obviously.


  57. Fritz Katz
    57 | April 27, 2010 6:12 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    What happened to the mouse that Rorshached?

    Are you suggesting someone has gamy buttocks? :-)


  58. buzzsawmonkey
    58 | April 27, 2010 6:17 pm

    WrathofG-d wrote:

    i cant defend something i never said. progressiveness is bad, but not a mental disorder any more than conservatism is. it is a bunch of horrible things, just not mental disorder.

    I was merely asking Rorshach to define what he considered a mental disorder and what he did not consider a mental disorder. Criteria rule.

    I myself shy away from terms like “mental disorder” because I do not believe that the psychological professions have any hard and fast criteria, but rather exist to adapt into the prevailing orthodoxy—no matter how mad that orthodoxy may be—anyone who does not fit into it.

    However, I do believe that the notion that “good intentions” defeat the yetzer hara is foolish to the point of being unhinged.


  59. Fritz Katz
    59 | April 27, 2010 6:23 pm

    WrathofG-d wrote:

    Progressiveness is bad, but not a mental disorder any more than conservatism is. It is a bunch of horrible things, just not mental disorder.

    Progressiveness isn’t just bad — it’s evil. It’s the evil of our time. Conservatism isn’t bad.

    Can we quibble over the difference between a ‘mental disorder’ vs. ‘evil’? Was Hitler, Jeffrey Dahmer, Pol Pot, … evil or did they just have a mental disorder?

    What they did have was an over-weaning desire to control others. That is evil.

    I’m saying it’s not just a mental disorder, it is a Cancer of the Mind. Mankind’s ultimate disease.


  60. 60 | April 27, 2010 6:24 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    Well I am in no position to defend anyone but myself, however the reason I do not believe it to be a mental disorder is because that would release the Progressive from his or actions; and in a way “criminalize” (for lack of a better term) their beliefs. I disagree wholeheartedly with the Progressive understanding of our world, and believe that although they might not realize it, everything they are doing is evil. From my personal experience with very far Leftists however, I cannot say that they mean to do harm, or that they all have a mental disorder. They don’t anymore than they can label us all insane for not believing what they do.


  61. buzzsawmonkey
    61 | April 27, 2010 6:27 pm

    WrathofG-d wrote:

    I do not believe it to be a mental disorder is because that would release the Progressive from his or actions; and in a way “criminalize” (for lack of a better term) their beliefs. I disagree wholeheartedly with the Progressive understanding of our world, and believe that although they might not realize it, everything they are doing is evil. From my personal experience with very far Leftists however, I cannot say that they mean to do harm, or that they all have a mental disorder.

    That makes some sense.


  62. Speranza
    62 | April 27, 2010 6:38 pm

    RIX wrote:

    Good God, he’s an annoying kid.

    I guess he finished his Sociology term paper.


  63. father_of_10
    63 | April 27, 2010 6:39 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    WrathofG-d wrote:
    i cant defend something i never said. progressiveness is bad, but not a mental disorder any more than conservatism is. it is a bunch of horrible things, just not mental disorder.
    I was merely asking Rorshach to define what he considered a mental disorder and what he did not consider a mental disorder. Criteria rule.
    I myself shy away from terms like “mental disorder” because I do not believe that the psychological professions have any hard and fast criteria, but rather exist to adapt into the prevailing orthodoxy—no matter how mad that orthodoxy may be—anyone who does not fit into it.
    However, I do believe that the notion that “good intentions” defeat the yetzer hara is foolish to the point of being unhinged.

    Maybe so, but I know freakin’ nuts when I see freakin’ nuts.


  64. Fritz Katz
    64 | April 27, 2010 6:40 pm

    WrathofG-d wrote:

    .. From my personal experience with very far Leftists however, I cannot say that they mean to do harm, or that they all have a mental disorder. They don’t anymore than they can label us all insane for not believing what they do.

    And they do label us all insane for not believing what they do.

    I’ve tried to deal with that issue: they may not mean to do harm, but they actually do harm others. They are unaware of their own disease. This is why I labeled Ignorance as the primary symptom of Progressive Mind Cancer.

    I guess it’s the whole problem of moral and ethical relativism that I need to address.


  65. m
    65 | April 27, 2010 7:10 pm

    @ Rorschach:

    Bob is Bob. He says what’s on his mind.

    I like counter points being raised… it gives the author a chance defend their position.


  66. 66 | April 27, 2010 7:28 pm

    too late. we’re doomed.

    /


  67. Fritz Katz
    67 | April 28, 2010 7:35 pm

    Kirly wrote:

    too late. we’re doomed.

    It’s never too late! Everyday we must renew our determination. To fight harder. To find a CURE for Progressive Mind Cancer. To save lives.

    No child is born with this insideous disease. In fact, it has been shown that mothers suffering from Progressive Mind Cancer have a greater tendency to abort their babies.

    Imagine a world in which the scourge of Progressive Mind Cancer no longer exists. Only you can make it happen!


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David