Charles Johnson, Liar Extraordinaire…

by Bob in Breckenridge ( 235 Comments › )
Filed under Blogmocracy, Blogwars, LGF, Progressives at April 28th, 2010 - 3:00 pm

Last night, at his pathetic cesspool for dimwitted losers who dwell in Mommy’s basement, Charles Johnson (AKA Nancy, AKA Chuckles, AKA Queeg, AKA Fat ass pony-tailed douchebag), owner of a once great blog called Little Green Footballs (Until he banned all the people that actually made it great), proved yet again that he’s not only a first class, stark-raving mad, brain-dead liberal moonbat, but also a liar of the highest caliber.

He claimed that Michelle Malkin wrote an editorial in 1994 that said, well, I’ll let you read how he put it…

Michelle Malkin’s 1994 Big Tobacco Recruitment Drive
It’s 1994, and who do we find shilling for the tobacco industry’s last ditch efforts to cast doubt on the scientific evidence that tobacco smoke is killing people?

Nancy provided a link to a story that was just about damn near impossible to read. I guess he figured no one would actually read what Malkin wrote, since it would prove (yet again) that he’s a pathetic liar.

Well, guess what Chuckles? I read it.

I simply followed the link YOU provided, and I used a little-known feature from Microsoft that works on all windows PC’s.

If you hold down the “crtl” key, and tap the “+” key on the keypad, the text (or whatever else you’re looking at- pics, etc.) gets larger until it’s large enough to actually read. Then I could read what Malkin actually wrote.

Charles, you’re a damned liar. Those of us here have known it for years.

And your “link” is to a pathetic website about the non-existent global warming threat and scare-mongering you lib losers have been perpetuating on other ignorant liberals (redundant, I know) for years.

You’re nothing but birds of a feather who scare other stupid liberals together. Get a life, loser.

This “TASSC” you’re so afraid of that you wet your panties is run by Steve Milloy, who also runs the website junkscience.com, which dispels and debunks all the BS claims such as AGW, over-population, and the catastrophic demise of the ozone layer you lib losers make.

Here’s what Malkin actually wrote, and you will not see one word defending, “shilling” or even mentioning, the tobacco industry. All she writes about is radical environmentalism.

[original story Charles links - click on the image to enlarge and read the whole thing- some of the text quoted below]

Slogans no substitute for sound science

Bv Michelle Malkin Los Angeles

Shaping of the nation’s environmental conscience doesn’t happen overnight. Only after years of shaky science, reckless reporting and inane sloganeering have we arrived at the current state of fear and paranoia about the Earth’s chances for survival. So, unfortunately, It may take twice as many years of sound science, informed reporting and responsible education to undo the damage. The Advancement of Sound Science Coalition, a new grass-roots organization. may be just the place to start.

It was formed In November to monitor the government’s abuse of science and manipulation of public policy. This is especially welcome at a time when the Clinton administration is fixing to raise the Environmental Protection Agency – a prime source of such abuse – to cabinet-level status. Among TASSC’s goals: To Inform the general public about the consequences of inappropriate science by focusing attention of current examples of unsound government research used to guide policy decisions; to establish an educational outreach program; and to offer resources to ensure that sound sclentific principles are applied. Former New Mexico Gov. Garrey Carruthers, TASSC’s chairman, says: “This group Is long overdue. We believe that science used to guide public policy decisions should be based on sound principles – not on emotions and beliefs considered by some as politically correct”

He’s absolutely right.

[...]

The Alar myth, concocted by unnamed scientists and CBS’s “60 Minutes”, needlessly alarmed the country’s schoolchildren and devastated the apple Industry. And the coalition should emphasize the outrageous cost to taxpayers of environmental regulations ($115 billion alone In 1991) that are based on dubious claims of supposed health threats. Even the EPA acknowledges the dismal state of much of its own scientific research. In a March 1992 report, the agency conceded that it “has not always ensured that contrasting, reputable scientific views are well-explored and well documented from the beginning to the end of the regulatory process”.

So before purchasing some environmentally correct product from the Body Shop, why not pick up a copy of Dixy Lee Ray’s “Trashing the Planet”? Or how about signing up for a free membership to TASSC? Taking these long-overdue steps to allay fears with facts may be one of the best gifts money can buy this holiday season.

Charles, you’re such a loser…But don’t worry. You’ll always have your dimwitted psycho-phants to tell you how great you are, while everyone else laughs at you.

Tags: , ,

Comments

235 Responses to “Charles Johnson, Liar Extraordinaire…”

1. 1 | April 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Liar extraordinaire? well, at least he’s good at something other than building incredibly slow loading cluttered websites.

2. chickadee
    2 | April 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Libs lie.
    It is what they do best.

3. 3 | April 28, 2010 3:10 pm

This is part the Jazz Artist’s claims that the Tobacco Industry is behind the fight against the Global Warming lie.

4. 4 | April 28, 2010 3:10 pm

But TASSC is a climate/enviromentalist denier group. And of course those organizations are funded by Corporations including Big Tobacco….

/the spinning continues.

5. 5 | April 28, 2010 3:11 pm

@ PaladinPhil:

He has claim Tabacco companies are behind the fight against Climate Change Legislations.

6. 6 | April 28, 2010 3:12 pm

So this is the glove coming off? He said he was going after Malkin (a year ago or more!) This is the best he can do? What a cock.

/Nursing sunburn on my neck and the pate of my poor hairless skull so not very tolerant of stupidity; no, not even on the internet.

7 | April 28, 2010 3:18 pm

@ archonix:

It goes to Malkin’s excellent work that this is all he could come up with.

I listen to a lot of Glenn Beck because my wife is a HUGE fan, and I make the same point about him when confronted with haters. There’s so much vitriol towards Malkin, Limbaugh, Beck et al. that one slip up would be heard ’round the world.

8. 8 | April 28, 2010 3:18 pm

I know, I remember that statement coming from him. I believe that as much as I believe a harmless gas is more effective in warming the earth then the sun.

9. chickadee
    9 | April 28, 2010 3:18 pm

He is just despicable. Petty, vindictive, creepy.
    He is setting the tone for his minions. And they are despicable for staying at that cesspool, in the face of such unscrupulous behavior.

10. snork
    10 | April 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Tell me how you really feel…

11 | April 28, 2010 3:21 pm

I may be missing something here, but where in Malkin’s writing is she “shilling for Big Tobacco?”

12. 12 | April 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

@ archonix:
    It goes to Malkin’s excellent work that this is all he could come up with.

But he boiled a frog!!!!!11!!11eleventyoneomgwtf!!1

13. 13 | April 28, 2010 3:23 pm

I was over at the swamp the other day out of idle curiosity and all there was were moldy comics, stupid music/tech videos and the same old yammering about the evil, satanic, genocidal, right wingers.

14 | April 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Interesting stuff but why do we have the Daedalus site for?

15. 15 | April 28, 2010 3:23 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

In the head of the Fruit and Water eater!

16. snork
    16 | April 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Old governor Ray knows more about science than all of the swamp put together. And she’s been dead for ten years.

17 | April 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

It really is a colossal bore presided over by a nasty dyspeptic hippie.

18. vagabond trader
    18 | April 28, 2010 3:25 pm

What the hey? This is nothing more than delusional ranting from he who fights with girls. I used to have a gay guy friend like this,soooo jealous and idignant over imaginary slights and the achievemnets of others,especially females. Not that I’m implying anything mind you.

19. snork
    19 | April 28, 2010 3:25 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

I bid you adieu.

20. father_of_10
    20 | April 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Let’s say I had a blog . . . and let’s say it was successful and capable of producing an income for me . . . and let’s say I really would have to do much except let it run its corse and allow the subscribers to carry it. Why would I want to f#ck that up?

Unless I was simply nutso.

21. vagabond trader
    21 | April 28, 2010 3:26 pm

@ vagabond trader:

Pardon my lousy spelling I blame the keyboard.. :roll:

22. snowcrash
    22 | April 28, 2010 3:26 pm

It could have happened. Fake but accurate reporting by LGF. LOL

23. snork
    23 | April 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Speranza wrote:

Interesting stuff but why do we have the Daedalus site for?

Go over and take a look. It’s been pretty active.

24. 24 | April 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Little Green Johnson, uh I mean Little Green Nutcase was ripped pretty good on AOS and I do not know why but I spent probably an hour printing the pdf’s of the complete flip-flop of chuckeecheese along with the comments on those threads.

Now why did I do that? I guess I want to keep some proof of his lunacy before it goes down the rabbit hole with the rest of his own evolving revisionist history of his own website.

25 | April 28, 2010 3:27 pm

I bid you adieu.

Shalom, farewell, and then auf wiedersehn
    Rants of this sort are simply too insane

—”The Sound of Blogwars”

26 | April 28, 2010 3:27 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

@ vagabond trader:
    Pardon my lousy spelling I blame the keyboard..

I blame Bush!

27. 27 | April 28, 2010 3:27 pm

@ Speranza:

This is a different situation. He clearly is trying to smear Malkin and soon other Leftists will pick up on this. It needs to be couter acted. Daedalus is more for trivial stuff. he was caught in a lie and desereves ridicule for this outright lie.

28. vagabond trader
    28 | April 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Oh sure,him too. :D

29. father_of_10
    29 | April 28, 2010 3:28 pm

corse=course

30. 30 | April 28, 2010 3:29 pm

@ Speranza:

He once again gets caught out there!

31. 31 | April 28, 2010 3:29 pm

he’s a liar………and he has your attention again…..Who?
    Who cares.

32. mfhorn
    32 | April 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Did I miss something? I didn’t see a single word in there about tobacco & cancer.

33. vagabond trader
    33 | April 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Its like someone asked him last year during the great purge,”Did you have a neurological accident?”

34. 34 | April 28, 2010 3:30 pm

@ snowcrash:

He has become the Dan Rather of the Internet.

35. Poteen
    35 | April 28, 2010 3:30 pm

dyspeptic hippie.

That’s one to remember.

36. 36 | April 28, 2010 3:30 pm

This pious jealous sob has reading comprehension problems.And apparently his little parrots have the same. Looking for hits.Desperate and bitter Hen Johnson. Poor Hen just shows you what rejection from Pamela can do.hahahahhahahha

37 | April 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Ok I see your point.

38 | April 28, 2010 3:31 pm

He has Arizonaphobia as well as Dixiephobia now.

Speranza wrote:

Interesting stuff but why do we have the Daedalus site for?

Who’s your Daedalus?

39. 39 | April 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Sorry to go OT so soon …

…but it turns out that back in 2007 at the Muslim Day Parade I actually may have captured a photo of the wife of the RevolutionMuslim.com creep, Zachary Chesser who threatened the South Park guys over the MoHAMmad cartoon.

40. 40 | April 28, 2010 3:32 pm

@ mfhorn:

He has been pushing this theme of Big Tobacco behind the attacks on Global Warming lies. He is claiming Malkin is somehow working for Big Tobacco!

41. vagabond trader
    41 | April 28, 2010 3:32 pm

dyspeptic hippie

That belongs on the nic list.

42. tunnelrat
    42 | April 28, 2010 3:32 pm

OT: does anybody know what has become of Lancekates? He was a prolific poster here once, and an admin. too, I believe.

43. bar
    43 | April 28, 2010 3:32 pm

18 Charles Tue, Apr 27, 2010 7:01:02pm replyquote

re: #15 Aceofwhat?

Forgive me for being obtuse, but i read the article at the link and didn’t see anything about smoking -- but clearly you all know what Charles intended to mean through the link. Would someone remedy my ignorance here?

thanks-

The article promotes joining The Advancement of Sound Science Coalition (TASSC), one of the most notorious tobacco industry front groups.

I am just waiting for the, they breath air and those evil people over there breath air, so they are front groups for each other.
    Kindergarten journalism.

44 | April 28, 2010 3:32 pm

I got to admit -- I sort of miss Irish Rose’s outbursts of sanctimony and self righteousness on her blog.

(ducks for cover)

45. chickadee
    45 | April 28, 2010 3:33 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

Yeah, when he hit the curb, went over the handle bars and fell on his head.

46. 46 | April 28, 2010 3:33 pm

@ Speranza:

Yeah if its a big colosal blunder like you have said many times, he deserves ridicule. If it’s trivial stuff it goes to Deadalus.

47 | April 28, 2010 3:34 pm

He has Arizonaphobia as well as Dixiephobia now.

Speranza wrote:

Interesting stuff but why do we have the Daedalus site for?

Who’s your Daedalus?Speranza wrote:

It really is a colossal bore presided over by a nasty dyspeptic hippie.

He’s a member of the dyspepsi generation!

48. 48 | April 28, 2010 3:34 pm

mfhorn wrote:

Maybe the second hand smoke from a passerby wafted into his personal space while reading it. Naturally the smoker was a nazi…

49. vagabond trader
    49 | April 28, 2010 3:34 pm

@ bar:

Big tobacco is so 1990s.Today everyone knows its about cow faRTs.

50. mfhorn
    50 | April 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Even though the word ‘tobacco’ doesn’t, as far as I could tell, appear in the column?

51 | April 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Ok I screwed up with the cut’n'paste somewhere. Trying to eat lunch and type at the same time..LOL.

52 | April 28, 2010 3:35 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

dyspeptic hippie
    That belongs on the nic list.

That and my trade marked “Miss Lindsey Graham” , “19 year old Sociology majors” -as a description of LGF posters), and “Flatulent Old Bastard” -- my nic for McCain.

53 | April 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Johnson has been making hair brained connections & exaggerations for some time now, but he has finally sunk to outright lies.
    He has really burned all of his bridges & there is no going back.

54. Nikis Knight
    54 | April 28, 2010 3:35 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    Heh, good luck picking her out of a crowd.

55. 55 | April 28, 2010 3:35 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

It might be a trip to Mexico for a sex change gone wrong. Damm can you imagine that big ass in a dress?

56 | April 28, 2010 3:35 pm

@ bar:

I’m sorry, but someone whose source of choice these days is the Mental Poverty Law Center has to do better than his usual guilt-by-association schtick.

57. vagabond trader
    57 | April 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Concur. :mrgreen:

58. snork
    58 | April 28, 2010 3:36 pm

@ mfhorn:

What he’s been saying (actually parroting from left-wing alarmist sites; he doesn’t have the brains to think this up on his own) is that AGW skepticism is the same as tobacco cancer denial.

IOW, typical smear.

59. 59 | April 28, 2010 3:37 pm

@ mfhorn:

Yes he has been pushing some Big Tobacco theory since last year. It’s weird.

60. 60 | April 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Nikis Knight wrote:

@ Urban Infidel:
    Heh, good luck picking her out of a crowd.

Hhah! :)

Ya know, come to think of it, that Muslim Parade photo report was a thread up on the swamp back in the day…

61. snork
    61 | April 28, 2010 3:38 pm

bar wrote:

tobacco industry front groups.

Oy.

62 | April 28, 2010 3:38 pm

snork wrote:

In short, he’s blowing secondhand smoke up his posters’ asses.

63. 63 | April 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Sorry to go OT so soon …

Yeah thats her I’d know her anywhere lmao

64 | April 28, 2010 3:38 pm

He has really burned all of his bridges & there is no going back.

He has become as loony in his conspiracy theories and exaggerated claims as any 9/11 Troofer or Birther whacko.

65. snork
    65 | April 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Actually, it’s the Tabasco industry that chaps his ass.

66. chickadee
    66 | April 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Sorry to go OT so soon …

It doesn’t look like she can see at all. There is no opening. Maybe that just a piece of sheer fabric in front of her eyes. Still no clear visions is possible. Women can go blind wearing such bags on their heads.

67. snork
    67 | April 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

I hope you realize it’s still lunch time on the west coast.

68. father_of_10
    68 | April 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Time for lunch. I’m thinking Sonoran Hot Dog.

69. kansas
    69 | April 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Didn’t you see this: Volume 2 of the LGF Cookbook is now available: So hurry on down all you idiots.

70. snowcrash
    70 | April 28, 2010 3:41 pm

I bet KKKtrout is scouring the internet to help his boss make these bizarre connections. LOL

71. FishFearMe
    71 | April 28, 2010 3:41 pm

@ snork:

It prolly the BOB industry that chaps his ass.

72. 72 | April 28, 2010 3:42 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

@ bar:

You ought to check their parking lot sometimes and wonder about the poverty part. No kia’s parked there.

73. vagabond trader
    73 | April 28, 2010 3:43 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Gaaaaah!!! :eek:

74. 74 | April 28, 2010 3:43 pm

chickadee wrote:

Urban Infidel wrote:
    Sorry to go OT so soon …

That could be a man for all we know.

75. Philip_Daniel
    75 | April 28, 2010 3:43 pm

@ chickadee:

“If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.”--Mark Twain

“When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.”--Rospo Pallenberg and John Boorman, Excalibur, based on Le Morte d’Arthur by Thomas Malory

76. Poteen
    76 | April 28, 2010 3:44 pm

From the original author’s bio;

Kevin Grandia has been trained by Al Gore as part of The Climate Project, an initiative designed to educate the public about climate change

An unimpeachable source? Far more trustworthy and qualified than Michelle Malkin?
    Chuckie’s a cheerleader for this guy? I’m with Speranza today folks.
    Leave the roadkill Limberdick Goat Fuckers to rot.

77 | April 28, 2010 3:44 pm

kansas wrote:

Just what I want for Christmas. Not

Did they rip out the pages of posters who had been banned.

78. Nikis Knight
    78 | April 28, 2010 3:44 pm

@ snork:
    No, that’s not quite what he’s saying here, though he believes it. Go to this site he links, and you can see that it is another 6 degrees of evil thing. Because MM mentions “The Advancement of Sound Science Coalition”, which is asserted to be a tobbacco front group, she is shilling

Bunch of innuendo, and even if true is still zero evidence for any of the following:
    1. The world is warming changing.
    2. because of man
    3. and this is a huge problem
    4. that our government can solve
    5. without costs that are greater than the benefits.

All of that has to be proved, and hasn’t, so the only thing fascists, little and green or otherwise, have to use is smear and insinuation in their power grab.

79. snork
    79 | April 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Speranza wrote:

He has really burned all of his bridges & there is no going back.

This is why the fur went up on my back when he started in with this “oil industry front group” stuff. That’s about a half a millimeter from 9/11 trutherism. Now we have “tobacco industry front groups”. I can admit that some orgs get funding from industry. But he never mentions all the corporate millions going to all these left-wing orgs from Greenpeace to ACORN. You could just as credibly claim that Greenpeace is a Big Oil front group.

80 | April 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

They have a parking lot for cell phones?

81. 81 | April 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Here he is blaming Tobacco companies for resistance to global warming.

Conspiracy Mongering over Gorebull Warming Opposition

82. vagabond trader
    82 | April 28, 2010 3:45 pm

@ chickadee:

They demand drivers licenses dressed in these get ups? wtf?

83 | April 28, 2010 3:46 pm

snork wrote:

You could just as credibly claim that Greenpeace is a Big Oil front group.

Big Whale Oil.

84. 84 | April 28, 2010 3:47 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

@ chickadee:
    They demand drivers licenses dressed in these get ups? wtf?

The green one did it.

85. Nikis Knight
    85 | April 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Poteen wrote:

From the original author’s bio;
    Chuckie’s a cheerleader for this guy? I’m with Speranza today folks.
    Leave the roadkill Limberdick Goat Fuckers to rot.

Bwah ha ha.
    “Always two there are, master and apprentice.”

86. 86 | April 28, 2010 3:48 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

@ chickadee:
    They demand drivers licenses dressed in these get ups? wtf?

Demanding drivers licenses is irresponsible, stupid and Fascist!

87. mfhorn
    87 | April 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Then, by the logic that since Ms Malkin is affiliated with a group which (supposedly) is a ‘tobacco denier’, then can we call Obama a terrorist, since he has ties to Bill Ayers and is willing to throw Israel under the bus?

88. snork
    88 | April 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Philip_Daniel wrote:

@ chickadee:

“If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.”–Mark Twain

“When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.”–Rospo Pallenberg and John Boorman, Excalibur, based on Le Morte d’Arthur by Thomas Malory

When Chucky lies, baby Darwin cries.

89. 89 | April 28, 2010 3:51 pm

To Bob in B-- Nice work. I didn’t have the patience for it.

90 | April 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Demanding drivers licenses is irresponsible, stupid and Fascist!

Remember when certain liberals wanted to give illegal aliens driver licenses?

91. snork
    91 | April 28, 2010 3:52 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

snork wrote:

You could just as credibly claim that Greenpeace is a Big Oil front group.

Big Whale Oil.

Joking aside, petroleum did save a lot of whales from extinction. They started distilling lamp oil (kerosene) from crude oil, and then dumping the gasoline in the river in the late 19th century, because it was cheaper than whale oil.

92. 92 | April 28, 2010 3:52 pm

@ tunnelrat:

He went his own way due to differences.

93. snork
    93 | April 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Linky broky.

94 | April 28, 2010 3:53 pm

OT- It seems we’re experiencing a plague of purple shirt wearing, string college cafeteria workers here in PA.

Two days, two different schools, two different food service companies.

95. Formercorpsman
    95 | April 28, 2010 3:53 pm

This was pretty interesting.

96. Poteen
    96 | April 28, 2010 3:54 pm

@ Philip_Daniel:

GREAT movie!
    Of course they were all white, violent, paternalistic toward women and clung to their Gods and weapons, but other than that,,,//

97 | April 28, 2010 3:54 pm

@ Speranza:

They need them to drive to their polling places.

98 | April 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Speranza
    64 | April 28, 2010 15:38

Johnson sinks further & further into some mental fever swamp.
    I have trouble working up sympathy for him, with the way he has
    treated so many.

99. 99 | April 28, 2010 3:55 pm

kansas wrote:

Don’t forget to vote first.

100 | April 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Demanding drivers licenses is irresponsible, stupid and Fascist!

I think that the burkha-clad lovelies who seek driver’s licenses should be told that the US, in this instance, follows the lead of Saudi Arabia, which does not permit its burkha-clad lovelies to drive.

101. Formercorpsman
    101 | April 28, 2010 3:58 pm

The B.C. Liberal Party received six donations totaling $8,943 from James Hoggan and Associates from 2005 to 2008. Hoggan’s company was paid $353,855 by the B.C. government from 2005-2006 to 2007-2008, according to Public Accounts. Contracts included the Sea-to-Sky Highway expansion project and Canada Line.

This is rich. Start following the money.

102. 102 | April 28, 2010 3:58 pm

@ snork:

Here it goes!

Conspiracy Mongering over Gorebull Warming Opposition

103. Poteen
    103 | April 28, 2010 4:00 pm

@ Nikis Knight:

‘Al Gore as the Emperor, his hideous disfigurement cloaked under his Imperial Burqua.’

LSLMGH ‘Laughing so loud my guts hurt.

104. 104 | April 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Because after all only “BIG TOBACCO” lies.
    A lie is a lie regardless of why it’s told. Some of the anti-smoking evidence is as weak as AGW. No one is going to say there’s no danger from tobacco smoke, but exaggeration does not help any argument.

Interesting, post Bob, I would only add, when you have a liar pushing lies based on exaggerated evidence, based on more lies, you are looking at a house of cards with a toilet paper foundation. And it’s raining.

105. 105 | April 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Poteen wrote:

@ Nikis Knight:
    LSLMGH ‘Laughing so loud my guts hurt.

Gorge and Hen Johnson could be twins.They look a lot alike.And just as looney.

106 | April 28, 2010 4:04 pm

@ Speranza:

Remember when certain liberals wanted to give illegal aliens driver licenses?

There are states doing that now.

107. MrPaulRevere
    107 | April 28, 2010 4:05 pm

A point I made on the overnight thread:

One thing I find especially repellent about how CJ attacks people is that he says he hates Joe McCarthy and McCarthyism, but frequently employs McCarthy like tactics. For example, some guy on a board of an immigration group said something controversial, so the whole cause is tainted. Michelle Malkin spoke highly of an anti-enviro extremist group, so she is pro smoking. These are either the tactics of a)a moron or b)a slander artist or c) both. David Horowitz has said the left has no problem with the tactics of Joe McCarthy, as they use them on a daily basis. They merely hated his politics, which was a great analysis.

108. snork
    108 | April 28, 2010 4:06 pm

I see. That’s when you “threatened his life”… :roll:

109. 109 | April 28, 2010 4:08 pm

snork wrote:

I see. That’s when you “threatened his life”…

Did they call Peta?

110 | April 28, 2010 4:08 pm

snork wrote:

I see. That’s when you “threatened his life”…

They sought it with thimbles, they sought it with care
    They pursued it with forks and hope
    They threatened its life with a railway share
    They charmed it with smiles and soap.

—Lewis Carroll, “The Hunting of the Snark”

111. mfhorn
    111 | April 28, 2010 4:08 pm

@ Poteen:

‘Witness the power of this fully operational bullsh-t station!

112 | April 28, 2010 4:12 pm

I find this immigration debate interesting and currently sorta on topic, as I was given the boot from 1.0 for suggesting that if illegal aliens had to worry about getting shot during illegal entry, it might give them pause.

It seems that the current debate is really getting to the heart of the matter: do we enforce our borders like a responsible nation, or continue to ignore the problem out of FEAR. Fear of being called “racist.” Fear of not getting re-elected. Fear of not getting invited to certain parties.

Libs are so fond of all things “social,” how about trying “social bullying,” “social abuse,” or “social intimidation” on for size.

I ain’t skeered.

113 | April 28, 2010 4:12 pm

I am convinced that Al Gore is Muslim: he appeared as a hologram at some worldwide global-warming rally not long ago, and speaks in a computer-like monotone. Ergo, using my Genuine Johnson Analysis Technique™, he is clearly HAL-Al!

114 | April 28, 2010 4:15 pm

@ Speranza:

New Mexico is issuing licenses to illegal aliens right now.

115 | April 28, 2010 4:15 pm

If any of them have “motor voter,” citizens should insist on one or the other as a compromise if it’s gonna happen anyway.

116. snork
    116 | April 28, 2010 4:18 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

He’s not just any muslim; he’s the Profit Al-Gore Al-Fatwa.

117 | April 28, 2010 4:19 pm

@ Bumr50:

Motor voter is a federal law. All states do it.

118 | April 28, 2010 4:20 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

If so, today we are all Frank Poole.

119. taxfreekiller
    119 | April 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Leave them to their own self-destruction.

gaze

120 | April 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Sorry for my ignorance. What was I thinking?

What good is cheap labor if it can’t run to the supply yard?

121. 121 | April 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

I ain’t skeered.

remember when certain behaviours were socially unacceptable? it worked and should not have been abandoned.

122. mfhorn
    122 | April 28, 2010 4:22 pm

@ Bumr50:

The left doesn’t want to accept that with a ‘right’ (the right to vote, for example), comes ‘responsibility’ (the responsiblity to be able to comprehend the ballot form, the responsiblity to understand the issues, the responsiblity to fill out a registration card, and the responsibility to get out and actually vote, for example).

123 | April 28, 2010 4:23 pm

@ Speranza:
    New Mexico is issuing licenses to illegal aliens right now.

Just lovely.

124. Poteen
    124 | April 28, 2010 4:24 pm

mfhorn wrote:

@ Poteen:
    ‘Witness the power of this fully operational bullsh-t station!

“Darth Falcon awaits your demonstration, Captain Weazel.”

125. snork
    125 | April 28, 2010 4:25 pm

I think Mandy just insulted the new kukkukbook:

5 MandyManners
    Wed, Apr 28, 2010 12:32:31pm

I love the artwork, Jaunte. It reminds me of the camp-fire scene in Blazing Saddles. Great job, Reine!

[Pthhhhht][Farrrrrt][Squeeeeeeeeek]

126. 126 | April 28, 2010 4:26 pm

I think Mandy just insulted the new kukkukbook:
    5 MandyManners
    Wed, Apr 28, 2010 12:32:31pm
    [Pthhhhht][Farrrrrt][Squeeeeeeeeek]

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah.

127. 127 | April 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Savage asks above whether LGF just expects its readers not to actually read the so-called proof, and from previous evidence I would have to conclude that it does -- and sadly, it is right.

As our very own “~Open Thread: “…Go Start Your Own Blog!” Edition~” thread pointed out LGF often makes broad claims in its’ headlines and personal statements that aren’t even backed by the facts and links provided by LGF. This is only possible when your audience isn’t even reading the “proof” one provides, and is instead -- like most cults of personality -- simply believing everything you say.

Of course, and as ususal, if anyone from LGF would like to defend these accusations or arguments they are more than welcome to do so here at The Blogmocracy where they won’t be threatened with banning, or forced to walk on eggshells.

128. 128 | April 28, 2010 4:29 pm

CA representative steinberg wants CA to cut all economic ties with AZ. yeah, go ahead asshole. you get electricity from us ya dumbshit. brownouts on the way to CA.

129 | April 28, 2010 4:30 pm

LOL! CA Sen. Darrell Steinberg is threatening to sever all “economic ties with AZ!”

Isn’t California an economic leper currently?

Calling it “racism.” I’m noticing a pattern.

130. 130 | April 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

Isn’t California an economic leper currently?
    Calling it “racism.” I’m noticing a pattern.

indeed. even though the law explicity says racial profiling is not allowed. I can’t wait to see the first brownout in CA.

131. mfhorn
    131 | April 28, 2010 4:32 pm

@ Kirly:

I may plan a vacation to Arizona, just to whizz the Cheerios of the pro-criminal-immigrant population.

132 | April 28, 2010 4:33 pm

@ Kirly:

Watching.

What a disgraceful human being.

133. mfhorn
    133 | April 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Kirly wrote:

Bumr50 wrote:
    Isn’t California an economic leper currently?
    Calling it “racism.” I’m noticing a pattern.

Isn’t calling it a ‘brownout’ racist?

134. 134 | April 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

Isn’t California an economic leper currently?
    Calling it “racism.” I’m noticing a pattern.

“Racism”?

Who was the first group to automatically presume that this law directed at ALL illegals was meant to refer to a particular race? I honestly don’t know, but would presume it was those so quick to automatically think of “mexicans” when anyone says illegals, and thus it is THEY who are the racists bringing race into this.

135 | April 28, 2010 4:33 pm

mfhorn wrote:

@ Kirly:

me too! AZ is looking like a destination for us.

136. Poteen
    136 | April 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Kirly wrote:

Steinberg’s just looking for a way to punk out of paying the bill.

137. 137 | April 28, 2010 4:36 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

This was an outright lie about Malkin and it is part of the Tobacco Companies are against Global Warming lie he has been puching.

138. 138 | April 28, 2010 4:37 pm

@ mfhorn:
    great! the more patriotic Americans, the better.

Bumr50 wrote:

@ Kirly:
    Watching.
    What a disgraceful human being.

i had to turn it off. he’s an idiot. i don’t tolerate idiots well.

139. Poteen
    139 | April 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Kirly wrote:

But hey, that will force the green energy issue.
    Where the corrupt little idiot is gonna eat shit is when that Colorado River water issue crops up again.

140. vagabond trader
    140 | April 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Been their several times and could be convinced to go again. I have a feeling this could backfire on the commies. :-)

141 | April 28, 2010 4:37 pm

@ mfhorn:

“Racism” is apparently whatever irritates the left.

142. 142 | April 28, 2010 4:38 pm

mfhorn wrote:

Isn’t calling it a ‘brownout’ racist?

ok. blackout.

143. snork
    143 | April 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Kirly wrote:

I can’t wait to see the first brownout in CA.

Last time they had power problems, they sucked us raw…err…dry over the DC intertie. The Canuks were smart. They said “show us the money”.

144 | April 28, 2010 4:39 pm

@ Kirly:

Lady before him was just as bad. Also a lawyer.

Attorneys seem very excited over this “new” legislation.

145. snork
    145 | April 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Kirly wrote:

ok. blackout.

“Rolling blackout”, aka “smart grid”.

146. 146 | April 28, 2010 4:41 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    I don’t know of any particular group but it was the la raza types. so, the state legislators who were against the bill contacted the racist groups who then called on students to participate in a walkout of their classes and who called on the activists in los angeles to get over here and protest. if the governor had signed the bill when it first hit her desk, the idiocy on friday might not have happened. and, the whole brouhaha might have been less. she’s an opportunistic pol.

147. snork
    147 | April 28, 2010 4:42 pm

I was actually planning a trip down there for this fall, before any of the Fuldkommen Gak hit the fan.

I’m afraid the professional moonbats are going to take up residence. It may get interesting.

148 | April 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Kirly wrote:
    ok. blackout.
    “Rolling blackout”, aka “smart grid”.

the smart grid is evil! i would love to see an engineer do a post on that topic…nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

149. 149 | April 28, 2010 4:43 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

Ok, my comment was really an answer to Savage’s question. The facts show that LGF must just expect his readers (can I call them that if they don’t actually read?) to believe whatever he says, because the “proof” LGF itself provides to bolster his headline etc., usually don’t actually do that. If the “readers” at LGF read the “proof” provided this would become obvious quickly. But, none of this should be surprising -- leftists emote, they don’t think!

In MORE IMPORTANT NEWS….H/T ATLAS SHRUGS.

Is our congress incrementally being converted into sacred Muslim land, or are citizens just expressing their constitutional rights?

150 | April 28, 2010 4:44 pm

snork wrote:

moonbats make horrible street brawlers.

151. snork
    151 | April 28, 2010 4:44 pm

In the works. Patience, grasshopper.

152. orangecrush
    152 | April 28, 2010 4:46 pm

I’d bet the LGF has the largest quickest blog exit of all it’s quality posters in a record time. What’s left are pretty much haters. Eccentrics and malcontents. I enjoy sending reality their way. I feel they need it for some reason. It would be a sin not to help them in some way.

153. 153 | April 28, 2010 4:47 pm

@ Kirly:

Ok, let me understand this. A racially specific group which calls itself “The Race!” (La Raza), and sees the world in terms of everyone vs. their race, is accusing others of being racist?

I mean…I guess they WOULD know a thing or two about racism but….

154 | April 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Harry Reid = class.

Thanks for dragging American political debate down to the second grade level.

155. 155 | April 28, 2010 4:48 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    They are not allowed to have a mind over there.
    They just have to toe the line or get kicked out.

156. mfhorn
    156 | April 28, 2010 4:48 pm

@ Kirly:

But that’s even MORE racist!

157. vagabond trader
    157 | April 28, 2010 4:49 pm

@ Bumr50:

Yup dissent and disagreement is anti American, illegals making demands is patriotic and “fair.”

158 | April 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Jim Quinn was discussing this morning the subject of automated medication delivery systems that have been proposed to curtail medical costs.

How scary is that?

159. chickadee
    159 | April 28, 2010 4:50 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

@ WrathofG-d:

Ok, my comment was really an answer to Savage’s question. The facts show that LGF must just expect his readers (can I call them that if they don’t actually read?) to believe whatever he says, because the “proof” LGF itself provides to bolster his headline etc., usually don’t actually do that. If the “readers” at LGF read the “proof” provided this would become obvious quickly. But, none of this should be surprising – leftists emote, they don’t think!

In MORE IMPORTANT NEWS….H/T ATLAS SHRUGS.

Look how the women are segregated in the back.

160. orangecrush
    160 | April 28, 2010 4:50 pm

@ 134 WrathofG-d: Which are the states that sell CA. power and water? Seems they could just turn off the spigot to CA to protest the spinelessness of it’s residents.

161. 161 | April 28, 2010 4:50 pm

I don’t understand this whole Arizona thing.
    If they are in the country illegally, why is anyone bitching about them being arrested?
    They are breaking the law.

162. 162 | April 28, 2010 4:52 pm

@ typicalwhitey:

IIRC I used to point out when things over there were a bit off (like when I pointed out that Charles didn’t start LGF on his own but with the major help of Aubrew Chernic (eh chem, millions of dollars), and others), and would usually get a response to the effect of “now your pushing it” or “looking for trouble” or something like that.

I don’t care that people visit his site and I’m not about to bash the Loozards, but what Savage evidences above is not new and seems to be the norm (or at least more often than not)

163. mfhorn
    163 | April 28, 2010 4:52 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

Supposedly ‘La Raza’ doesn’t specifically mean ‘The Race’, but more ‘The People’ (I think that’s how it was explained). I don’t know how that’s any less racist than ‘The Race’, though.

164. orangecrush
    164 | April 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Nothing the government does will save money. It just gives the appearance of saving money while the true costs are politically hidden and extended over time. Take Hurricane Katrina relief and ask the question who gave what to who? And was it cost effective? It will be like shining a light on a room full of roaches.

165. chickadee
    165 | April 28, 2010 4:53 pm

typicalwhitey wrote:

I don’t understand this whole Arizona thing.
    They are breaking the law.

Libs are protesting because these illegals represent votes to keep them in power,
    Imagine how the libs would be hollering to kick them out, if they thought the illegals would vote for us.

166 | April 28, 2010 4:54 pm

@ typicalwhitey:

I just saw on Drudge that they (Hispanics that dislike the law I suppose) May 1 rallies in 70 cities. Maybe you can ask them.

167 | April 28, 2010 4:54 pm

orangecrush
    152 | April 28, 2010 16:46

Yeah, but the ylike have some really cool Junior College guys there now, ya know.
    Some of these dudes have their own basement digs at moms house & everything.

168. 168 | April 28, 2010 4:55 pm

mfhorn wrote:

@ WrathofG-d:

(Update: Yea, and “White Power” means not using florescent lights)

That might be their explanation, but I don’t think it holds water. My Spanish isn’t perfect (amigos?) but if you wanted to say “The People” it would be “Las Personas”, or “La Gente” not “La Raza” which specifically means “The Race”.

169. 169 | April 28, 2010 4:55 pm

@ chickadee:
    But they are breaking the law. How do our elected officials square that with their defending of them.
    Aren’t they supposed to uphold our laws, not encourage people to defy them?
    Why aren’t they being asked this?

170 | April 28, 2010 4:58 pm

snork wrote:

In the works. Patience, grasshopper.

i know, i was sort of running a commercial to get some interest going…

171. mfhorn
    171 | April 28, 2010 4:58 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

My Spanish is limited to ‘siesta’, ‘dienro’, and ‘seniorita’.

172 | April 28, 2010 4:59 pm

washingtonpost.com

Charlie Crist plans to switch parties, run for Senate as independent

Florida Gov. Charlie Crist plans to announce he will run for the Senate as an independent tomorrow, leaving the Republican party and setting up a three-way fight in the fall, according to several sources briefed on his decision.

Crist is expected to make the announcement, which had been rumored for weeks, tomorrow afternoon in St. Petersburg.

Saw this coming.

173. 173 | April 28, 2010 5:00 pm

mfhorn wrote:

@ WrathofG-d:
    My Spanish is limited to ’siesta’, ‘dienro’, and ’seniorita’.

Don’t forget margharita, and cervesa!

174 | April 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

How scary is that?

those arent that bad…mckesson out in cranberry makes some of them, they work very well, much lower med error rate

175. chickadee
    175 | April 28, 2010 5:01 pm

typicalwhitey wrote:

@ chickadee:
    Aren’t they supposed to uphold our laws, not encourage people to defy them?
    Why aren’t they being asked this?

Did you hear zero’s uh uh uh response when asked what he thought of the Law?
    He stammered some dumb shit abt. how it’s not right . . . ‘you could uh uh take your kid out for uh ice cream and be uh harassed.’
    They are deflecting the law breaking angle to the need for compassion and respecting civil rights.

Rush said earlier that 60% of this country is in favor of what Az is doing. And other states are moving to adopt the Az law.

176. vagabond trader
    176 | April 28, 2010 5:03 pm

How long until one of these demonstrations results in violence.

177. 178 | April 28, 2010 5:06 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

How long until one of these demonstrations results in violence.

In similar riots by the same type of criminals here in Los Angeles, the protests did get violent (bottles thrown, etc.) and when the LAPD responded to restate order it was they who ended up in trouble -- having to pay the rioting criminals.

Si se peude!

178. vagabond trader
    179 | April 28, 2010 5:09 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

AZ law enforcement should go into these mobs and start carding people.Betcha half of them are illegals.

180 | April 28, 2010 5:10 pm

And, from the lunatic department, volunteer in Haiti grateful that she got raped.

Worth reading for the true madness of progressivism it exhibits.

180. vagabond trader
    181 | April 28, 2010 5:13 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

We were discussing this a few days ago. Truly pathological.

181. 182 | April 28, 2010 5:16 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Worth reading for the true madness of progressivism it exhibits.

Have only gotten to the 3rd paragraph but wow. Horrible, horrible stuff for this gal, but the depth of the insanity of her Progressivism overpowering her filtering of reality is amazing.

She was getting slapped, held against her will, and about to be raped and she actually thought that telling the would-be rapist that she was a “Malcolm X scholar” or “fellow Haitian in the struggle” would stop this horror which was about to happen.

just…..wow!

183 | April 28, 2010 5:16 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

We were discussing this a few days ago. Truly pathological.

However, it does explain, obliquely, how “feminists” can manage to defend the burkha and Muslim oppression of women, since this idiot’s rationalization of her attacker’s behavior and her decision to blame it all on “white racism” are the same kind of rationalization we see in feminist justification of sharia.

183. snork
    184 | April 28, 2010 5:17 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Holy shit. A black guy rapes her, and her conclusion?

Women are not the source of their oppression; oppressive policies and the as-yet unaddressed white patriarchy which still dominates the global stage are

Yes, they do have a mental disease.

184. 185 | April 28, 2010 5:18 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Yep because a black man in a black controlled country has so much “white rage” to get out. /WTF is wrong with these people.
    Someone once said “not evil, just wrong” I no longer can believe this. In pursuit of their agendas they will support and encourage any kind of evil.
    Not evil, just totally fucking deranged.

186 | April 28, 2010 5:18 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

It is truly mind-boggling.

186. 187 | April 28, 2010 5:19 pm

@ vagabond trader:
    @ buzzsawmonkey:

The woman goes on to justify the anger which caused the rape blaming it on justified hatred of white people?

Then, of course, the solution to this problem is those same white people and their “racist” organizations providing handouts to the very people who hate them.

Not once did I envision myself becoming a receptacle for a Black man’s rage at the white world, but that is what I became. While I take issue with my brother’s behavior, I’m grateful for the experience.

187. snork
    188 | April 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Here’s another indication of a snap ring missing on a couple gears:

I went to Haiti after the earthquake to empower Haitians to self-sufficiency.

Get that? She was going to grow these children up. The narcissism is nauseating. Ever considered the possibility that they’re comfortable in their dysfunction?

188. snork
    189 | April 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Lady! He just wanted to get his rocks off!!! And you were the most convenient slippery hole. Occam’s razor.

189. vagabond trader
    190 | April 28, 2010 5:22 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

The intellectual gymnastics required for her to come to these conclusions is frightening.Wonder how she explains white rapists.

191 | April 28, 2010 5:22 pm

It’s like dissecting the fetal pig of modern university instruction, and finding a mess of necrotic corruption, is it not?

191. snork
    192 | April 28, 2010 5:26 pm

It’s like SUSQUEHANNA HAT COMPANY!!!!!!!

192. 193 | April 28, 2010 5:27 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

I hate to create any humor out of this horrible tragedy (it seems I am more broken up about it then the author) but I can only imagine the scenario as the author puts it and cynically chuckle a bit.

The embodiment of rage, power, immorality, and sexual perversion is committing one of the worst harms against a human being and the victim is pleading to his intellectual sense, and presumed ivory tower sensibilities.

Rapist: I am going to rape you, b**tch!
    Victim: But, I am a “Malcolm X Scholar my fellow brother”.
    Rapist: Yea great, Malcolm who? I’m going to rape you now!
    Victim: Do you not see how you are only perpetuating the white power structure that dominates an international economy built on the backs of our fellow Africans?
    Rapist: Shut up you slut….(I won’t write the rest…)

An actual quote, and the authors conclusion from the despicable rape:

They must be made to understand the dangerous likelihood of the oppressed becoming the oppressor if no shift in consciousnesses takes place and if no end to the cycle of trauma occurs.

194 | April 28, 2010 5:28 pm

snork
    188 | April 28, 2010 17:21

If Haiti is not the most dysfunctional place on Earth, it is definitely top tier. Haitian on Haitian crime is rampant & is not driven by The “White” power structure. What Whites exist in Haiti are generally French
    and have no authority.
    She should consider that this guy raped her because he is a rapist, nothing more complicated.

194. vagabond trader
    195 | April 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Alas, it tis it tis.

195. 196 | April 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Here’s another indication of a snap ring missing on a couple gears:
    I went to Haiti after the earthquake to empower Haitians to self-sufficiency.

Wait….you mean someone coming from outside the community to teach the community how to do things isn’t “self sufficiency”?

196. snork
    197 | April 28, 2010 5:30 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    “Cycle of trauma”? Is that what happened to CJ? Fell off his cycle of trauma at high speed?

197. 198 | April 28, 2010 5:32 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

I think nowadays it is more a’ bi-cycle of drama.’

199 | April 28, 2010 5:32 pm

The impenetrable cluelessness of do-gooders is a horrifying sight.

199. snork
    200 | April 28, 2010 5:33 pm

That’s what I said. “Rape is about power” is at best only true in a minority of cases. Again, Occam’s razor. Men (and women) rape when they want sex, and a willing partner isn’t available. Except the LGF boyz. They wank.

200. vagabond trader
    202 | April 28, 2010 5:37 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

Nice,real nice Joe.

Friendship, friendship
    Such a perfect blendship
    When other friendships have been tossed out
    Ours will still have clout
    lada lada lada chuck chuck chuck

—Cole Porter, sort of

203 | April 28, 2010 5:38 pm

snork
    200 | April 28, 2010 17:3

I sure don’t think that the guy raped her to make a ‘Rage Against the Machine” social statement. Simply he is just a rapist.

203. kansas
    204 | April 28, 2010 5:39 pm

If Haiti is not the most dysfunctional place on Earth,this would be:

204. justin case
    205 | April 28, 2010 5:40 pm

put some white pussy in a lawless black country and it’s gonna get porked. aint that the truth you dopy liberal, now live with it, no sympathy.

205. 206 | April 28, 2010 5:41 pm

The Left takes every aspect of social judgment and morality out of daily life, and does not see that it directly contributes to a more unjust and immoral society.

I don’t think excusing and transferring the individual blame of this horrible act to some amorphous “international white power structure” is going to discourage this individual from raping again -quite the opposite actually. I mean if he bad deeds are the fault of someone/something else…then he really shouldn’t be held accountable (socially or personally) for them.

207 | April 28, 2010 5:41 pm

@ kansas:
    Sheila Jackson Lee thought that the American flag was planted on Mars.

208 | April 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Later gators

208. 209 | April 28, 2010 5:44 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

El Pueblo. In fact the Term La Raza was developed by the racist White progressives who decided to create a Hispanic race, where one didn’t exist before. It was designed to create a new group they can enslave.

209. chickadee
    210 | April 28, 2010 5:46 pm

snork
    188 | April 28, 2010 17:21

and have no authority.

Accepting that simple fact destroys her world view. She will jump through hoops doing double back flips to explain the crime in a way so it fits into her distorted crazy ideology that this monster can’t be bad because he is black and a victim himself. NUTS. This kind of thinking is going to get her killed by the ‘victims’ she is defending.

210. 211 | April 28, 2010 5:48 pm

In Other words its an outright lie on part of Progressives that LA Raza means the people. It doesn’t and it’s not a Hispanic term at all.

211. snork
    212 | April 28, 2010 5:49 pm

justin case wrote:

She’s black too. And whites can rape just as viciously. Just ask any Poles in WWII. Which just goes to prove my point. The guy does it because it feels good, no more, no less. It really is that simple.

212. justin case
    213 | April 28, 2010 5:52 pm

@ snork:
    my bad i thought she was a doppy white guilt liberal.
    yes you are correct in your post.

213. Poteen
    214 | April 28, 2010 5:53 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

In MORE IMPORTANT NEWS….H/T ATLAS SHRUGS.

Our Congress? Nah. No more likely than the Mafia being converted into Muslim orgs. :)

214. Nikis Knight
    215 | April 28, 2010 5:54 pm

@ snork:
    Wanking is certainly far more moral than rape. I think you mean to say this is what evil men do when they want sex and no one is willing.

I don’t think rape is solely or usually about power, but I think there is a certain disfunction that makes violence a turn on without which I can’t imagine enjoying sex when forced so.

215. 216 | April 28, 2010 5:56 pm

@ Poteen:

I meant Capitol Building not “congress”. It would be an interesting discussion regarding Islamic Law about what happens once a mosque is determined to exist in that building -- would that then make the Capitol Building hallowed Muslims ground?

Or, as I stated above, it this really nothing more than muslim staffers of Congress finding some time to pray?

217 | April 28, 2010 6:00 pm

She’s black too.

No, she’s not. She’s a white girl who has been brainwashed by the progressive educational establishment.

217. Poteen
    218 | April 28, 2010 6:05 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

The latter I think. It is, after all, government. The Muslims have learned that squeaky wheels get greased.

218. 219 | April 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Are these her as well?

Asalaam Alekum!

& This (they don’t look the same)

& then this as well

(Update -- “reparationsthecure” too?

219. justin case
    220 | April 28, 2010 6:06 pm

lol. what a fucked up world we live in, and it can only get worst.

220. Nikis Knight
    221 | April 28, 2010 6:08 pm

So, I read the rape piece. Embeded there is a video about Eve Ensler remembering Haitian womens’ something or other.

Really?

Something tells me teaching women to verbally boast about their vaginas in coarse language may not help alleviate a rape problem. In fact, may do the opposite.
    But hey, what do I know, I’m a patriarch. Invite the feminists, that’ll help.

222 | April 28, 2010 6:10 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

I don’t know about your first link. The other two, it would seem, are the same person.

222. justin case
    223 | April 28, 2010 6:10 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    strikes me that she is rather partial to the old black roll steak but only on her terms. the last one was forced on her.

223. snork
    224 | April 28, 2010 6:12 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    I didn’t know that that whites could get Malcom X scholarships. I thought that was one of those “Caucasians need not apply” thingys.

I guess this is progress?

225 | April 28, 2010 6:19 pm

snork wrote:

I guess this is progress?

I don’t see that she “got a scholarship”—rather, she is, or claims to be, a “scholar” of Malcolm X. Why someone would labor to become a “scholar” of someone who was a pimp and a housebreaker, and who did not do a single thing to advance the rights of the disadvantaged black members of American society, is something I do not know.

225. 226 | April 28, 2010 6:23 pm

@ justin case:

Um….I don’t know how to respond to that exactly, but I’m not as bothered or concerned with the race of either her nor her rapist.

I do find it noticable however that she was raised in the U.S. and thus was sure that her experiences here with Blacks would apply to Blacks outside the U.S. Beyond the inherent racism in thinking that all Blacks are the same, or that a Blacks’ struggle in Kenya is the same as one in South Central, this belief completely ignored her own prejudices and life experiences in the United States.

Having spent time with whites in the U.S. and in the Soviet Block, as well as Blacks in the U.S. as well as in Africa I can assure you all from personal experience that there are major differences due to actual shared history, and environment.

226. Nikis Knight
    227 | April 28, 2010 6:34 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

Oh that’s easy. She’s a progressive multiculturalist. Therefore, all non-western cultures are equal and all their problems equally the fault of powerful white men to here. No need to learn any particulars.

She’s open empty minded.

227. 228 | April 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Nikis Knight wrote:

She’s open empty minded.

Exactly! In short, I guess one would call it naive. But there is also something a tad maternal and offensive in the way the Western progressive looks at non-whites, and in the way they automatically group their individual experiences all together as if a West African Black’s experience is no different than a North, South, or non-African Black.

They might use complex words, but in essence they are stating that “they are all the same” and they need the Westerner to save them.

228. Nikis Knight
    229 | April 28, 2010 6:51 pm

@ WrathofG-d:

Yes, but not the bad westerner, the good enlightened, Malcom X scholar, westerner.

229. snork
    230 | April 28, 2010 6:56 pm

@ WrathofG-d:
    You get an upding for that. It’s the culture, stupid.

231 | April 28, 2010 7:25 pm

WrathofG-d wrote:

In similar riots by the same type of criminals here in Los Angeles, the protests did get violent (bottles thrown, etc.) and when the LAPD responded to restate order it was they who ended up in trouble – having to pay the rioting criminals.

Si se peude!

Si, say payday!

231. 232 | April 28, 2010 8:50 pm

[...] .Charles Johnson FAIL of the Day… [...]

232. ms.p.henry
    233 | April 28, 2010 9:42 pm

“grass-roots” Maybe this is what Chuck thought was shilling for big tobacco…maybe he got it confused with pot or something.

233. FishOrCutBait
    234 | April 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Hey Chuck, roll another one. Looks like you’re smoking Michelle out.

234. Goodbye_Natalie
    235 | April 28, 2010 10:31 pm

I can only surmise that Chuck Johnson some time about three years ago must have been hit by lightning. Maybe he’s got dementia or his greasy pony tail caught on fire while hanging over the glue bottle. Something must have happened.

I haven’t witnessed this big a screw up Tonya Harding.