Sorry Molly!

by Kafir ( 206 Comments › )
Filed under Blogmocracy, Humor, Islamic hypocrisy, Islamic Supremacism, Islamists, Multiculturalism, Open thread, Political Correctness, Politics, Terrorism at May 20th, 2010 - 1:10 pm

Since muslims have decided that depictions of their pedophile hero is the end all to all end alls… we are happy to join in on the first annual Draw Mohammed Day!

For all of the muslims that aren’t worked up into a murderous rage over this (all 2 of you) I say – good on ya! Nobody has a right to not be offended. And to the other billion … a hearty f’ you.

Some background info:
Hot Air Poll: Poll: Is Everybody Draw Mohammed Day a good idea?

Everybody draw Mohammed day – on wiki

Everybody draw Mohammed Day’s Blog

Facebook: Everybody Draw Mohammed Day!

Pakistan Blocks Facebook For ‘Draw Muhammad Day’

‘Draw Muhammad Day’: Pakistan expands ban to include YouTube

Political cartoonists split on usefulness of ‘Everybody Draw Muhammad Day’

Click the “read more button below” to see the contributions for The Blogmocracy’s Draw Mo Day or check out the slideshow!

Enjoy!

Update: Now with more Mo!

Holy Prophet by anonymous

by Song & Dance Man

Not by the hair of Mo’s Chinny Chin Chin by Mars

The Prophet for Profit by anonymous

Some fun~ submitted by Raincoaster

Tags:

Comments

206 Responses to “Sorry Molly!”

1. vagabond trader
    1 | May 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Great work to all the artistes!

Pock-ee-staan all fraidy scared of citizens who dutifully follow the ROPMA going to get out of hand after Friday incitement at the mosque. lol. :lol:

2 | May 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Got to go to Mo’s!

3. 3 | May 20, 2010 1:23 pm

I’ve never laughed so hard. When do we get our necks cut off?

4. 4 | May 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Heh™ I can’t draw, but I was going to try and put something together. Can we consider the Pedophile Prophet disrespected, or do I need to go get a case of beer and make a Piss Koran?

:evil: :twisted: :evil:

5. NoThreat2U
    5 | May 20, 2010 1:27 pm

I dont want to be a thread hog, but I saw these quite some time ago. I believe there are 9 parts. If you want them all, I will post them all.

Sands of Passion Episode 1:

6. snork
    6 | May 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Racist.

7. Nevergiveup
    7 | May 20, 2010 1:33 pm

If I owned a Koran, I’d piss on it each and every day. But that’s just me.

8. 8 | May 20, 2010 1:33 pm

@ vagabond trader:

Maybe this time they’ll get so pissed they start torching mosques. All their pointy little heads explode at once. We probably should have done this on a Friday just for maximum piss-off value :evil:

9. spinmore
    9 | May 20, 2010 1:33 pm

. . . unlike pisschrist -- these examples of ‘freedom of speech’ and ‘artistic expression’ were NOT funded by tax-payer monies.

10. Runner
    10 | May 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Holy pig shit Robomonkey! Awesome!

11. m
    11 | May 20, 2010 1:35 pm

ulululululululululuuuuuBOOOOOOM~!

12. 12 | May 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Hey I have to say this before Possum gets p***** When I sent my entry I never left my name it just used the first part of my email so the one that says Possum is me. Don’t want the wrong head cut off.

13. Nevergiveup
    13 | May 20, 2010 1:37 pm

So Mexico lectures us about passing laws in our own country. North Korea threatens to go to War with us. Can ya feel the love yet Obami?

14. m
    14 | May 20, 2010 1:38 pm

I love the prissy mo just walking down the street with a couple of severed heads. All nice and real-like.

15. spinmore
    15 | May 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

Mexico and NK . . . Dope and Chains

16. 16 | May 20, 2010 1:39 pm

I’ve got a good one, stuck it on my FB page since the “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day” FB page owner didn’t allow me to “join in”.

How can I share my touching and sensitive picture here?

17. vagabond trader
    17 | May 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Just mentioned that this morning to the retiree.He grunted,I think hes kinda upset his Mo-sh*t turban idea was not original. :mrgreen:

18. 18 | May 20, 2010 1:40 pm

b>@ Iron Fist:

When we meet, You and I should have a Koran burning!

19. m
    19 | May 20, 2010 1:40 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Ha! Sorry about that! Rodan and I both thought that was possum! I’ll correct it.

20. 20 | May 20, 2010 1:41 pm

@ InsubordinateNonCom:

EMail us at:

blogmocracy@gmail.com

21. snork
    21 | May 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Rand Paul was a gift to the Chuck. Now he’s got a subject for the next 1276 threads. For the next six months, it’s going to be wall-to-wall RP and comic books.

22. 22 | May 20, 2010 1:41 pm

spinmore wrote:

Nevergiveup wrote:
    Mexico and NK . . . Dope and Chains

All enabled by Obama. I think Iran should address congress next.Obama and his shit machine are the worst disaster in history. They got to go.

23. vagabond trader
    23 | May 20, 2010 1:42 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Don’t forget the commie Chinese telling us how to manage money. Cannot make it up.

24. 24 | May 20, 2010 1:42 pm

m wrote:

@ Grimcargo:

It’s my fault. I should have said my name M

25. 25 | May 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Heh™ Indeed. Korans also make good shotgun targets…

26. 26 | May 20, 2010 1:43 pm

@ snork:

Yup He will focus on Rand Paul. I guess Marco Rubio is not on his target list.

27. Nevergiveup
    27 | May 20, 2010 1:44 pm

InsubordinateNonCom wrote:

How can I share my touching and sensitive picture here?

I heard facebook deep sixed that page?

28. vagabond trader
    28 | May 20, 2010 1:44 pm

@ m:

UI said she just happened to catch that photo op walking down the street. Perfect!

29. 29 | May 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks, Incoming!

30. 30 | May 20, 2010 1:44 pm

31. snork
    31 | May 20, 2010 1:44 pm

@ snork:

Yup He will focus on Rand Paul. I guess Marco Rubio is not on his target list.

He can only have one obsession at a time. He’s over the boiled rubber frog.

32. 32 | May 20, 2010 1:44 pm

m wrote:

LOL I liked that one too.

Anyhow, the upcoming Gatlinburg TN tea party event looks like it will be incredible.

33. 33 | May 20, 2010 1:45 pm

He’s going to shit pure gold in November when both of them win…

34. snork
    34 | May 20, 2010 1:46 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

I wonder if anyone checked Calderon’s visa? Jus’ sayin’. He could be illegal. Wouldn’t want to profile…

Neither he nor Obama should visit Arizona. Never know what could come of that.

35. 35 | May 20, 2010 1:47 pm

@ snork:

This will shatter Icarus’s ego!

Kentucky Senate: Paul 59%, Conway 34%

36. 36 | May 20, 2010 1:47 pm

We send back them.

lol

37. 37 | May 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Look at my 35!

38. 38 | May 20, 2010 1:48 pm

gotta go, c ya later

39. 39 | May 20, 2010 1:48 pm

:mrgreen:

I can’t wait for November. This is going to be fun!

40. 40 | May 20, 2010 1:49 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Nope, still there just extremely lame… from the page:

New game: Be super-nice to everyone! Enough of this drawing nonsense.

That’s sooooo late/mid-April. It’s now late-late April.

So instead, let’s pretend we actually espouse the tenets of those religions we follow, if we follow a religion. Or if you follow some newfangled philosophy that isn’t exactly a religion, find something good and charitable within that philosophy and try to do that stuff.

Y’know, stuff like (for you Christians out there) “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.” Or perhaps “Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.”

I’m sure each of you who follow a religion of some type probably have a few dozen similar suggestions like this lying around waiting for you to pay attention to them. I apologize for not being personally familiar with many of the world’s religions; I am merely citing some examples that many people are familiar with, in my culture.

Kthxbai!

-- The Management (who loves each and every one of you, and would like to point out that you’re looking particularly attractive today)

41. 41 | May 20, 2010 1:49 pm

I can’t draw

And I can???

42. Nevergiveup
    42 | May 20, 2010 1:50 pm

@ snork:

This will shatter Icarus’s ego!

Kentucky Senate: Paul 59%, Conway 34%

I hardly ever even peek over there anymore but I just had to. The fat shit long haired thinned skinned hippie is talking about nothing else today. It really should get a life.

43. 43 | May 20, 2010 1:50 pm

I will activate my sock on LGF and laugh at the Jazz ARtist. He is expecting a big Democratic win! WHne they lose the House, I will laugh at him and point out how irrelevant he is.

44. vagabond trader
    44 | May 20, 2010 1:51 pm

@ InsubordinateNonCom:

COEXIST!

45. snork
    45 | May 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Again, I’m not completely comfortable with RP, but since Chuck is such a kingmaker, and has such great power to influence election outcomes (he even said so), I want to see him distracted on this. That way, he won’t be making sure that Obama gets reelected in ’10.

46. 46 | May 20, 2010 1:54 pm

teacake wrote:

m wrote:

LOL I liked that one too.

That one is close enough for me and I intend to go.

47. Nevergiveup
    47 | May 20, 2010 1:54 pm

I don’t have a sock, never did. If your gonna go for broke, give em a big fuck you from me.

48. 48 | May 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Also, the Moo-hammedans who are “allowed” are spamming the page with garbage to keep the funny and irreverent drawings from staying on top. Typical.

49. 49 | May 20, 2010 1:55 pm

@ snork:

RP is just one of 100. If we can survive Chuck Schumer, we can survive him. He sends a message that is long overdue.

50. 50 | May 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

@ snork:
    This will shatter Icarus’s ego!
    Kentucky Senate: Paul 59%, Conway 34%

That shows how stupid he is. He is whistling thru the graveyard along with his parrots.

51. vagabond trader
    51 | May 20, 2010 1:57 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Sounds like a great time,can you get pictures?

52. 52 | May 20, 2010 1:59 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

@ Grimcargo:
    Sounds like a great time,can you get pictures?

Yes I will.

53. Nevergiveup
    53 | May 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

Nevergiveup wrote:

@ snork:
    This will shatter Icarus’s ego!
    Kentucky Senate: Paul 59%, Conway 34%

I never whistled thru a graveyard. Got drunk in one and made out in one, but whistled, no.

54. 54 | May 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Great work gang. Congrats on everybody who put in the effort to make a submission.

I’m so sorry I let my lazy side take control. :-(

55. snork
    55 | May 20, 2010 2:00 pm

@ snork:

This is true. Whatever reservations I have about Paul, he can’t be any worse than the vast majority of the donkey senators. I’d trade Patty Murray in a hiccup for him. And Boxer, Kerry, Reid, do I need to go on?

56. snork
    56 | May 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

Pauly is a racist! Awwwwk!

57. mfhorn
    57 | May 20, 2010 2:01 pm

It looks like someone just did a drive-by ‘tweaking’ over at 1.0 on one of the assorted Rand Paul threads.

Got the inmates in an uproar over government & race.

58. m
    58 | May 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Updates added!

59. 59 | May 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Happy Everybody Draw Mohammed Day!…

Here’s Snapped Shot’s humble contribution to keeping the fires of rage alight over in Pakistan: Feel free to share your own creations down in the comments section, y’all. And do be sure to join the Facebook group, if you haven’t already. Also celeb…

60. vagabond trader
    60 | May 20, 2010 2:06 pm

@ m:

61. 61 | May 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

Grimcargo wrote:
    Nevergiveup wrote:
    @ snork:
    This will shatter Icarus’s ego!
    Kentucky Senate: Paul 59%, Conway 34%

I have done neither. I should have said whistled in the dark in a graveyard which you won’t catch me in one alive in the dark. Im skeery that way. Walked thru one in New Orleans and it was really unnerving and yeah I know that is stupid.

62. 62 | May 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Damm them seething deranged morons got a lot of necks to hack on. I hear them sharpening their swords right now.

63. 63 | May 20, 2010 2:10 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Just go to Daedalus, that way you don’t have to go 2 LGF!

64. Nevergiveup
    64 | May 20, 2010 2:12 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Just go to Daedalus, that way you don’t have to go 2 LGF!

What’s that?

65. 65 | May 20, 2010 2:14 pm

@ snork:

I’m not a huge fan of Rand Paul, but his win was a rebuke of the GOP establishment. They are not listening to the base and Paul tapped into that anger. I’ll take him over a Dem in the Senate though.

That said, I do want him to win so The Jazz Artist can see how uneffective he is.

66. vagabond trader
    66 | May 20, 2010 2:15 pm

lol,Atlas has some great mo-toons also!

67. 67 | May 20, 2010 2:16 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

On the side bar we have alink to our sister blog called The Diary of Daedalus. We put all our LGF related posts there.

We go to LGF so you don’t have too!

68 | May 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Speaking of stupid Muslim tricks:

American held at Cairo airport with weapons

CAIRO (Reuters) – An Egyptian-American was arrested at Cairo airport on Tuesday night after arriving on a direct flight from New York carrying two pistols, 250 bullets, two swords and 11 knives in his luggage, airport officials said.

It was not immediately clear how Mohamed Ibrahim, a university botany professor teaching in the United States, was able to get through security in New York and board the plane.

Ibrahim, who is of Egyptian origin, was detained on accusations of trying to smuggle the arms into the country. It is illegal to import weapons into Egypt without a permit.

No other details were available of the New York airport involved or the airline.

Oh, and good job, TSA!

Not

69. 69 | May 20, 2010 2:20 pm

@ snork:

Rand Paul has gone up in the polls. Hen Johnson has a lot of crying to do. Because the train has left the station.

70. 70 | May 20, 2010 2:21 pm

@ RoboMonkey:

I can’t either, but if I could, My “Mo” would have a ham hat.

71. vagabond trader
    72 | May 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Unreal..

73 | May 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

I cannot stand the Paul’s both father and son but am enjoying fatso gong apoplectic.

73. Nevergiveup
    74 | May 20, 2010 2:25 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

We go to LGF so you don’t have too!

OK thanks

74. snork
    75 | May 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

What’s that?

We sewer dive so you don’t have to. :twisted:

75. vagabond trader
    76 | May 20, 2010 2:27 pm

@ Speranza:

Yeah but Hussein is doing a swell job dissing America personally and via his proxies. How much more are decent folks going to tolerate.Stay tuned.

77 | May 20, 2010 2:28 pm

How come the “human rights” lobby isn’t protesting this, instead of Arizona?

Gay couple sentenced to maximum 14 years in Malawi

BLANTYRE, Malawi – A judge sentenced a couple to the maximum 14 years in prison with hard labor under Malawi’s anti-gay legislation, and crowds jeered the two men as they were driven from the court house to jail Thursday.

The harsh sentence for unnatural acts and gross indecency had been expected after the same judge convicted Tiwonge Chimbalanga and Steven Monjeza earlier this week under laws dating from the colonial era. The case has drawn international condemnation and sparked a debate on human rights in this conservative southern African country.

Chimbalanga, a 20-year-old hotel janitor, and his unemployed partner were arrested Dec. 27, the day after they celebrated their engagement with a party at the hotel where Chimbalanga worked — an apparent first in Malawi.

“Maximum sentences are intended for use for worst cases,” Magistrate Nyakwawa Usiwa Usiwa said as he delivered his sentence. “We are sitting here to represent the Malawi society which I do not believe is ready at this point in time to see its sons getting married to other sons or conducting engagement ceremonies.”

The lawyer for the two, Mauya Msuku, said they would appeal.

77. 78 | May 20, 2010 2:30 pm

@ Speranza:

We should nuke Pyong Yang, and announce that we will take prisoners only if they lay down arms now and surrender. Otherwise there will benoquarter given. I know, Obama ain’t got the balls to do it, but it is what we should do. China’d bark, but she wouldn’t bite…

78. Nevergiveup
    79 | May 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Isn’t Kagan all over this?

80 | May 20, 2010 2:30 pm

I am just r look at pichers you bullshits do of r deer profit.
    bullshits & fucks be on u.
    U insults r profit is bullshits,and make us not peaceful.
    we r soon to be beeheding on U.

81 | May 20, 2010 2:31 pm

“Illegal” second wife lands politician in jail

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) – An Islamic court sentenced a senior Malaysian politician to a month in prison on Wednesday for taking a second wife without the permission of his first wife.

Muslims are allowed to take up to four wives in Malaysia and the multiple marriage has become more popular with a “polygamy club” being set up, although it remains a minority practice in this mainly Muslim country in Southeast Asia.

But the man must ask the permission of his current wife before taking another, and she must agree before the second marriage is considered legal.

Bung Mokhtar, 51, is deputy president of the parliamentarians’ club of the National Front coalition that has ruled Malaysia for 52 years. He was also fined 1,000 ringgit ($310.8) in addition to the jail sentence.

“The accused had bad intentions and had toyed with the marriage solemnization process and the rules of polygamy according to shariah law,” Judge Wan Mahyuddin Wan Muhammad said, according to news portal Malaysiakin (www.malaysiakini.com).

Bung was charged along with his second wife, actress “Zizie” Izette Abdul Samad, aged 31, who was also fined.

At least our politicians only have affairs with staff members…

81. Nevergiveup
    82 | May 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Well you don’t want them getting drunk and go cruzing all over town looking for tale? Better to get serviced by someone in the office I guess.

83 | May 20, 2010 2:33 pm

@ Speranza:

Hopefully the insane country will starve itself into collapse.

83. Nevergiveup
    84 | May 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Speranza wrote:

Hopefully the insane country will starve itself into collapse.

Shit it’s not like they haven’t tryed?

84. vagabond trader
    85 | May 20, 2010 2:34 pm

:lol: :evil:

85. 86 | May 20, 2010 2:35 pm

@ Speranza:

Here we go again:
    U.S. launches criminal probe on soldiers in Afghanistan

That really motivates the troops. THe war in Afghanistan is turning into a disaster.

86. 87 | May 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Before we all wake up dead, gotta give kudos to the contributors. Funny stuff.

Jihad on Cartoonists Correspondence Course is amusing.

87. 88 | May 20, 2010 2:36 pm

That tolerant religion called Islam!

88. vagabond trader
    89 | May 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Don’t forget the Courageous Restraint Medal. I think Dick Blumenthal has a couple of those lying around.Great for morale.

89. NoThreat2U
    90 | May 20, 2010 2:37 pm

I’m gonna use that….”fucks be on you.” lol

90. Nevergiveup
    91 | May 20, 2010 2:38 pm

@ Speranza:

Here we go again:
    U.S. launches criminal probe on soldiers in Afghanistan

That is because you misunderstood what Obama meant by a surge in Afganistan. He meant a surge of blood sucking lawyers to prosecute our boys and girls.

91. snork
    92 | May 20, 2010 2:39 pm

New one. :twisted:

93 | May 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Who the hell is this idiot Dem on FNC lying about Republicans wanting “Mexican terrorists” to be armed with American guns?

93. 94 | May 20, 2010 2:40 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

Mo-ham-hat? That’s bad

:evil:

95 | May 20, 2010 2:42 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

I’m gonna use that….”fucks be on you.” lol

Glad that you like it. There was actually a post like that the other day
    by a RoPer about the Draw Mohammad Day on another blog

95. Nevergiveup
    96 | May 20, 2010 2:42 pm

idiot Dem

You say that like it only applies to a chosen few?

96. 97 | May 20, 2010 2:43 pm

I wish someone would ask him why he likes MS-13 memembers robbing liquor stores and raping women? Because he must like it, otherwise he’d support Arizona’s reasonable restrictions on illegal aliens.

97. Nevergiveup
    98 | May 20, 2010 2:44 pm

” Obama, never take sides against the Family again”

98. 99 | May 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Speranza wrote:

Grimcargo wrote:

I can’t stand Ron Paul that’s for sure but I don’t think his son is as bad. No matter though I would vote for a hog’s ass than a liberal.

100 | May 20, 2010 2:44 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

I didn’t catch his name at the start of the segment, and they didn’t put it on the screen. He was on with Mike Gallagher, defending Calderone’s lies to Congress.

100. 101 | May 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Bunk X wrote:

Before we all wake up dead, gotta give kudos to the contributors. Funny stuff.
    Jihad on Cartoonists Correspondence Course is amusing.

Bring it on Mo’s but I won’t water board you I promise. First will be making you eat bbq ribs.Then I send you to see your 72 virgils.

101. 102 | May 20, 2010 2:47 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

It’s Mark Levine and I think there are two of them.One is a conservative.

103 | May 20, 2010 2:48 pm

I think he gave away the Dems’ new gun control strategy. Sounds like they’re going to try using that garbage to try for some new laws.

Although they’ll probably wait until after November to do it.

103. 104 | May 20, 2010 2:50 pm

@ Grimcargo:

You forgot to put panties on his head. You know how much the Muzz like that…

105 | May 20, 2010 2:50 pm

@ Grimcargo:

I think we’re talking about different things.

I’m talking about a segment on Megyn kelly’s show on FNC that just aired. One of the guests was Mike Gallagher. I was wondering who the Dem was.

105. 106 | May 20, 2010 2:51 pm

I’m real worried about what the lame duck congress will do. It only takes one RINO to end a filibuster.

106. citizen_q
    107 | May 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Let the fatwas begin!

107. 108 | May 20, 2010 2:54 pm

If anyone wants to weigh in on CAIR’S demanding the tea party to drop Pamela from speaking in TN. please go here. I already did..

109 | May 20, 2010 2:55 pm

I didn’t think they would try anything, but after listening to that guy, I don’t know. He esentially said, “Republicans want Mexican terrorists to be armed with American guns.”

Have to see if that line shows up on any other talk shows.

109. 110 | May 20, 2010 2:56 pm

@ Grimcargo:
    I think we’re talking about different things.

Yep that’s the one Im talking about. Mark Levine

110. 111 | May 20, 2010 2:57 pm

And to the other billion … a hearty f’ you.

hey! i think that’s my line! bwaaaaaaahahahahaha

111. father_of_10
    112 | May 20, 2010 2:57 pm

ot

Border security news.

112. orangecrush
    113 | May 20, 2010 2:58 pm

http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html muslims killing

For maximum blasphemy, start using mocons (Mohammed Icons) instead of smiley-faces:

From Zombietime.com

Mohammed (((:~{>
    Mohammed as a pirate (((P~{>
    Mohammed on a bad turban day ))):~{>
    Mohammed with sand in his eye (((;~{>
    Mohammed wearing sunglasses (((B~{>
    Mohammed with a lit bomb in his turban *-O)):~{>
    The devil mo ]:~{>
    Mohammed with a nuclear bomb in his turban. @=(((:~{>
    Mohammed being shot by Starship Enterprise =-o * * * (((:~{>
    Mohammed sees a Danish (or Swedish) cartoonist !((((8~{o>

114 | May 20, 2010 2:59 pm

citizen_q wrote:

Let the fatwas begin!

Isn’t this Draw Mohammad a World Wide thing? Fatwa on the World!

114. Nevergiveup
    115 | May 20, 2010 3:00 pm

The Senate just voted to end debate on the Financial Bill. I wonder who folded

116 | May 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

I would vote for Jack the Ripper before I voted for a liberal (although JtR might have been a liberal!).

116. 117 | May 20, 2010 3:00 pm

snork wrote:

Nevergiveup wrote:
    What’s that?
    We sewer dive so you don’t have to.

Sacrificing your neocortex for the greater good….

117. 118 | May 20, 2010 3:02 pm

@ orangecrush:

That made the Coke come out my nose……

118. NoThreat2U
    119 | May 20, 2010 3:02 pm

I read quite a few illiterate posts on facebook. Just….WOW!

119. snork
    120 | May 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

Sacrificing your neocortex for the greater good….

I use a tinfoil condom.

120. Nevergiveup
    121 | May 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Brazil: Iran is willing to talk, other countries must do the same
    Brazil President says Iran has been ‘sold to the world as the devil’ but now would like to see others live up to conditions they imposed on Iran.

This Brazilian must be a real asshole. And I bet he can’t play soccer either

121. 122 | May 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Saw it, too much!

Hey soon King Minos, The Minotaur and Hercles will be posting at Daedlus!

122. 123 | May 20, 2010 3:04 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Lula is a Progressive and a buddy of Hugo Chavez.

123. 124 | May 20, 2010 3:05 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

The Republicans botched this one.

124. NoThreat2U
    125 | May 20, 2010 3:05 pm

I wanna be Persephone…although I spend more than one half of my life in hell.

125. 126 | May 20, 2010 3:05 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Lula is a Progressive and a buddy of Hugo Chavez.

Ain’t that Henry’s girl friend?

126. citizen_q
    127 | May 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Jeff Dunham should do a bit with Achmed the Dead Terrorist complaining about the mo picts.

127. 128 | May 20, 2010 3:07 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Obama is is a disgrace to the men and women serving.

128. Nevergiveup
    129 | May 20, 2010 3:07 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

The Republicans botched this one.

Which one haven’t we botched recently?

130 | May 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Calderon also got a standing ovation from Democrats when he asked the United States to stop the flow of assualt weapons and other arms across the border and reinstate the ban on many assault weapons that was enacted in 1994 but allowed to expire during the George W. Bush presidency.

He said there are more than 7,000 gun shops along the border where almost anyone can purchase weapons.

Let’s suppose for a moment that Calderon is correct, that the majority of the guns used by the Mexican drug cartels come from US gun stores (although it’s clearly not true).

How do they get into his country?

Maybe he should start looking at security on his side of the border, since all those thousands of guns he’s whining about are apparently being driven right past his people.

130. vapig
    131 | May 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

@ Grimcargo:
    I think we’re talking about different things.
    Yep that’s the one Im talking about. Mark Levine

Not to be confuse with Mark Levin the Great One!

132 | May 20, 2010 3:10 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

I read quite a few illiterate posts on facebook. Just….WOW!

That’s where I saw it! It was posted here yesterday.
    It is just amazing that there are not more Muslim Nobel winners./

132. orangecrush
    133 | May 20, 2010 3:10 pm

@ 118 Carolina Girl: The x rated motoons are in a collection also at zombietime.com

133. 134 | May 20, 2010 3:11 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

See why I worry about gun control in a lame duck congress? We can’t trust the RINOs as far as I can carry the capital building on my back. They are more treacherous than an angry pit viper.

134. citizen_q
    135 | May 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Hell, there should be more gun shops. The US Government won’t defend its citizens against invaders from South of the border, they have to do it themselves.

135. 136 | May 20, 2010 3:11 pm

vapig wrote:

Grimcargo wrote:
    @ Grimcargo:
    I think we’re talking about different things.
    Yep that’s the one Im talking about. Mark Levine
    Not to be confuse with Mark Levin the Great One!

I know.But no matter how I try I cannot find that loon that was just on but I swear they said it was Mark Levin and I have seen him on there being dumb more than once.

136. NoThreat2U
    137 | May 20, 2010 3:13 pm

It’ll never happen. This way they can still bitch about the US while funnelling their people over to us. Their security is all tied up at THEIR southern border. RACISTS!

137. Nevergiveup
    138 | May 20, 2010 3:13 pm

OK we’re down 265 on the Dow. Whats the over/under for close at 4?

138. NoThreat2U
    139 | May 20, 2010 3:14 pm

*snort* I was checking those pages just to enjoy the comments. lol We need to add “fucks be on you” to the dictionary…along with kukkuk and fuldkommen gak.

140 | May 20, 2010 3:15 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

It’s bullshit anyway.

I’ve been to a lot of gun stores and shows in my day, and I haven’t seen any RPG launchers or grenades for sale at any of them.

140. vapig
    141 | May 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

vapig wrote:
    Grimcargo wrote:
    @ Grimcargo:
    I think we’re talking about different things.
    Yep that’s the one Im talking about. Mark Levine
    Not to be confuse with Mark Levin the Great One!

I think you’re right -- but his name is Mark Levine (e on the end) and he’s a total lunatic!

141. orangecrush
    142 | May 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Calderon on TV saying Arizona is a terrible idea. Ignoring the corruption in his country. His main point is that America is the problem for Mexico.

142. NoThreat2U
    143 | May 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Quick! Someone forward this to El Presidente Calderone!

In fact, it’s not even close. The fact is, only 17 percent of guns found at Mexican crime scenes have been traced to the U.S.

143. vapig
    144 | May 20, 2010 3:19 pm

orangecrush wrote:

I so hope this backfires on these assholes!

144. NoThreat2U
    145 | May 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Of course it is bullshit. Just another asshole who doesn’t want to take responsibility for his failed country. Got a lot of them these days.

145. NoThreat2U
    146 | May 20, 2010 3:21 pm

@ orangecrush:
    Oh yeah blah blah blah. Everything that is wrong with the world today is America’s fault. Except when these leeches have their hands out for our money. Fuck ‘em all. They can kiss my American ass.

146. 147 | May 20, 2010 3:22 pm

snork wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:
    Neither he nor Obama should visit Arizona. Never know what could come of that.

we’ll demand proof that these bastages are here legally! hahahah

local radio talk show host, Barry Young on http://www.kfyi.com, heard that the prez is doing a commencement at a michigan high school and that, if the students want to shake hands with the prez, they have to give their name, SS#, and proof of citizenship. Barry Young is offering a $2500 scholarship to any student that makes the statement “you first” to the president publically. Could be on youtube, in front of the school, whatever. LOL

148 | May 20, 2010 3:24 pm

citizen_q wrote:

That would be hilarious.

148. orangecrush
    149 | May 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Here is a way Mexico could make some big money. Set up a resort town where the guilt ridden left could visit and have an illegal immigrant return home to piss on them for a fee. win win situation.

Maybe have some of the congress critters lead the way.

149. 150 | May 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Kirly wrote:

they have to give their name, SS#, and proof of citizenship

Obama too good to shake a Mexican immigrant’s hand? Someone should rape Obama with that one and break it off in him, but I bet now one Republican has the balls to do it (and none of the open borders freaks would say dick if they had a mouth full of it to their Teleprompter Jesus®).

151 | May 20, 2010 3:28 pm

NoThreat2U
    143 | May 20, 2010 15:18

Facts have nothing to do with this. This is a bout America bashing by a good friend of our anti American president.

151. 152 | May 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Never let a crisis go to waste. This isn’t an accident. Obama is setting this up to push for a reauthorization of the “Assault Rifle” ban. It won’t happen before the election, but it is coming.

152. citizen_q
    153 | May 20, 2010 3:34 pm

NoThreat2U
    143 | May 20, 2010 15:18

It is also about a deceitful way to limit our 2nd Amendment rights by way of international treaties.

zero and hitlery have been pushing this hoax for quite awhile now.

153. BuddyG
    154 | May 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Open Borders

154. NoThreat2U
    155 | May 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Oh I agree. I agree completely. America bashing is cool! /

155. NoThreat2U
    156 | May 20, 2010 3:38 pm

@ citizen_q:
    Now I gotta say, it isn’t just this admin that is going for this. The UN has been up our ass for years for this same thing. International standards for gun ownership, or lack thereof. Screw that.

157 | May 20, 2010 3:39 pm

You can count on it. It never works since criminals always find a way.
    There was an overnight gun related murder in Chicago.
    Mayor Daley called for stricter gun laws. There is a ban now!
    Criminals don’t obey laws, their job description is breaking laws.

158 | May 20, 2010 3:40 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Oh I agree. I agree completely. America bashing is cool! /

Way kewl & it keeps your LGF account in tact.

158. orangecrush
    159 | May 20, 2010 3:41 pm

The UN has no real meaning except as a mouth piece for hate and a penchant for giving money to despots. We could shut it down and outsource any good works they do to a smaller organization. We just need to withdraw from it. end of story.

159. vapig
    160 | May 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Apparently Scott Brown was the traitor vote on the finance bill.

160. Nevergiveup
    161 | May 20, 2010 3:42 pm

vapig wrote:

Apparently Scott Brown was the traitor vote on the finance bill.

I just heard that over a ACE’s. Un fuckin believable?

161. NoThreat2U
    162 | May 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Hahahahahaha Hit the nail on the head!

163 | May 20, 2010 3:43 pm

You can count on it. It never works since criminals always find a way.
    There was an overnight gun related murder in Chicago.
    Mayor Daley called for stricter gun laws. There is a ban now!
    Criminals don’t obey laws, their job description is breaking laws.

Maybe they should try banning criminals, instead.

Here’s a thought: We could build these big secure facilities to put the criminals in and keep them there, so they couldn’t commit more crimes.

I know…it’s a crazy idea…

163. vapig
    164 | May 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

vapig wrote:
    Apparently Scott Brown was the traitor vote on the finance bill.
    I just heard that over a ACE’s. Un fuckin believable?

What a big dissappointment, eh?

164. citizen_q
    165 | May 20, 2010 3:44 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    Totalitarians world over have disarming the citizenry as a central tenant.

Our founding fathers knew this, and it was one of the main reasons for the 2nd Amendment as a last ditch defense by the citizens against tyrants.

165. 166 | May 20, 2010 3:45 pm

@ vapig:

What a waste of money. I understand he’s in a Blue State, but he could of explained to them that the bill is giving our money to Wall Street.

166. Ma Sands
    167 | May 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Searching for “Take your American flag down.” links…..
    I know there have been at least two other cases this past year…..
    …..and both were reversed, to the glory of the flag of our country…..
    Howsomever, I cannot recall enough to do a search…..
    Can anyone help?
    What I would like, is to discover what law people came to the sensible rescue, so’s I can direct this guy to them, if he hasn’t thought of it yet…..

Veteran Ordered To Remove Flag From Outside Home

167. BuddyG
    168 | May 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Meanwhile at the border

168. Nevergiveup
    169 | May 20, 2010 3:46 pm

@ vapig:

Ugh--that’s money we don’t have

169. 170 | May 20, 2010 3:47 pm

3 Rand Paul threads over at LGF.

170. 171 | May 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Exactly!

171. Nevergiveup
    172 | May 20, 2010 3:49 pm

3 Rand Paul threads over at LGF.

Fixation you think?

173 | May 20, 2010 3:49 pm

lobo91
    163 | May 20, 2010 15:43
    Maybe they should try banning criminals, instead.

I know…it’s a crazy idea…

That would probably be considered unfair. People are only in jail
    for societal reasons. Nobody ever steals for the cash, they do it
    to make a statement./

173. BuddyG
    174 | May 20, 2010 3:51 pm

LGF who ?

174. vapig
    175 | May 20, 2010 3:51 pm

@ vapig:

All he had to say was it gives obamao the power to take their companies, fire them, and sell them off. Plus it doesn’t touch freddie and fanny. You know, a little truth?

176 | May 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

3 Rand Paul threads over at LGF.

Fixation you think?

When will he find time to get hysterical over Glenn Beck?

176. NoThreat2U
    177 | May 20, 2010 3:54 pm

@ citizen_q:
    And it has helped protect this nation for over 200 years. Now, if we can just hold on to those principles…..

177. vapig
    178 | May 20, 2010 3:54 pm

BuddyG wrote:

Meanwhile at the border

Now that was funny!

178. snork
    179 | May 20, 2010 3:54 pm

5. Look @ DoD.

179. 180 | May 20, 2010 3:57 pm

All cartoons excellent. Thank you.

Special mention to Macker’s “Six Faces” series and Bunk X’s checkmate/draw series.

mfhorn’s dog-on-pig Mo and Aisha gets the prize for most nuanced and layered insult.

Blows struck for freedom!

181 | May 20, 2010 3:58 pm

@ vapig:

He was put in by the Tea Party & then blew them off on 4/15.
    Illinois is sending another RINO to the Senate. Congressman Mark
    Kirk voted for Cap And Trade & will not say that he won’t do it
    again.

181. 182 | May 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Obama continues to blame Bush.

183 | May 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Speaking of mhammed, here’s an item from the Austin news: Investigators say arsonist may be mentally disturbed

Arson investigators here say the man is a Moroccan National who went to school at St. Edward’s in the 90′s and who hasn’t lived in the United States in eight years. His motive for setting the fire remains a mystery tonight.

Could it be another radical mennonite?

184 | May 20, 2010 4:01 pm

funny stuff!

great drawings all!

184. 185 | May 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Illinois is sending another RINO to the Senate. Congressman Mark
    Kirk voted for Cap And Trade & will not say that he won’t do it
    again.

why should he say that? he did it and they’re sending him back. they must approve. i’m damn sick of stupid people, i tell ya.

185. 186 | May 20, 2010 4:01 pm

@ snork:

Ha ha ha ha ha! he’s really losing it!

186. 187 | May 20, 2010 4:01 pm

He is in Chuck’s brain. When he wins, it is going to be great! I have my doubts about Rand Paul, but if it bugs the Left this much it can’t help but be a good thing…

187. 188 | May 20, 2010 4:02 pm

3 rand paul threads in one day? damn. that’s worse than his creationism obsession, irrc.

188. 189 | May 20, 2010 4:02 pm

@ huckfunn:

His motive for setting the fire remains a mystery tonight.

It isn’t a mystery to me!

189. mfhorn
    190 | May 20, 2010 4:03 pm

And Sarah Palin. And Michelle Bachmann. And the Tea Parties. Creationists. AGW deniers…

191 | May 20, 2010 4:04 pm

It isn’t a mystery to me!

Eric “Cakeboy” Holder is still scratchin’ his head on this one.

192 | May 20, 2010 4:06 pm

| May 20, 2010 16:01

In this case Kirk is being promoted from the House to the Senate.
    His opponent is Alexi Ginnuliaus, who was a loan officer when
    the family bank gave sweetheart loans to the mob.

192. 193 | May 20, 2010 4:07 pm

@ Kirly:

Total of 6 in one day!

Go to the Dairy of Daedalus.

194 | May 20, 2010 4:09 pm

@ Kirly:
    Total of 6 in one day!
    Go to the Dairy of Daedalus.

chucklehead johnson is fixated!

195 | May 20, 2010 4:09 pm

mfhorn wrote:

Oh yeah, Husky Blogger has a lot on his plate.
    Wait, he really does keep lots on his plate, slurp!!!

195. citizen_q
    196 | May 20, 2010 4:10 pm

@ huckfunn:

Notice how all muslims who commit random acts of violence (read jihad -- hard to get if that was it from the story)are described as mentally disturbed?

Dovetails nicely with my view of islam as a psychosis.

197 | May 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Oh yeah, Husky Blogger has a lot on his plate.
    Wait, he really does keep lots on his plate, slurp!!!

fruit and water…really thats all!

///

197. vagabond trader
    198 | May 20, 2010 4:10 pm

That ponytail is spinning on its axis like Linda Blairs head in the Exorcist.What a nutter.

199 | May 20, 2010 4:16 pm

coldwarrior
    197 | May 20, 2010 16:10
    fruit and water…really thats all!

He’s sneaking Cheetos. That’s why he is a full figured guy.

199. 200 | May 20, 2010 4:16 pm

@ vagabond trader:

He really suffers from PDS (Paul Derangement Syndrome).

200. vagabond trader
    201 | May 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Never saw that many threads in one day on creationism or the Euro-Nazi menace.He is on the edge with the Paul family. lol.

202 | May 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Rand Paul, Ron Paul, and the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Politics | Thu, May 20, 2010 at 12:39:38 pm PDT

Charles has gone completely bat shit crazy, four Rand Paul threads
    in a row!
    They have canonized Barry Goldwater over there saying that he would be appalled at modern conservatives.
    Do any of them know that Goldwater voted AGAINST the 64 Civil Rights Act?

202. 203 | May 20, 2010 4:41 pm

| May 20, 2010 16:01
    In this case Kirk is being promoted from the House to the Senate.
    His opponent is Alexi Ginnuliaus, who was a loan officer when
    the family bank gave sweetheart loans to the mob.

that’s a terrible choice, isn’t it?

203. orangecrush
    204 | May 20, 2010 4:47 pm

IS there anyone considered intelligent but just misdirected at 1.0?

Walter seems intelligent but in a little too sociopathic way. Bagua? LVQ is too hysterical to maintain any logical soundness. Idub is too dishonest to be taken seriously.

204. Macker
    205 | May 21, 2010 12:28 am

@ Kirly:

Which is why I haven’t lived in the Народная Республика Ильиной for over 20 years.

205. 206 | May 22, 2010 3:54 am

[...] EDMD A run away roller coaster?/a> -- From the pulpit did a pretty good write up on the issue. Sorry Molly! -- The Blogomocracy posted a collection of images. A contribution -- Below the Beltway [...]