Sing along!

by Kafir ( 131 Comments › )
Filed under Gaza, Hamas, Humor, Islamic hypocrisy, Islamic Supremacism, Islamic Terrorism, Islamists, Israel, Music, Open thread, Politics at June 4th, 2010 - 3:00 pm

(thank you to snork and Macker for linking the video)

Tags:

Comments

131 Responses to “Sing along!”

1. taxfreekiller
    1 | June 4, 2010 3:06 pm

Bill O’Riley is full of crap.

Bill O’Riley is full of crap.

Now that you know the theam of the song,
    you too, also may sing the Bill Crap song.

2. snork
    2 | June 4, 2010 3:09 pm

The Palis put the ‘con’ in ‘conquer’…

3. citizen_q
    3 | June 4, 2010 3:10 pm

Oy, we’re going from bad to verse!

4. 4 | June 4, 2010 3:14 pm

@ snork:

I hate Islam and Progressivism.

5. 5 | June 4, 2010 3:15 pm

What a great group of people form a great Nation.

That video make me want to jump on an El Al flight for a summer in Israel.

Oh to be thirty again instead of fifty with a family.

6. snork
    6 | June 4, 2010 3:15 pm

What I love about that is that it’s So. Bloody. Cynical. Cynicism is a survival strategy for the Israelis.

7. citizen_q
    7 | June 4, 2010 3:19 pm

The paleos are a Frankenstein monster created by the enemies of Israel which surround her, that even their creators want nothing to do with.

8 | June 4, 2010 3:19 pm

@ snork:

Cynicism is a survival strategy for the Israelis.

It’s also above the grasp of an American public-educated student.

9. vagabond trader
    9 | June 4, 2010 3:20 pm

Jews could not have survived without a wicked sense of humor.

10. citizen_q
    10 | June 4, 2010 3:23 pm

Scott Madsen wrote:

What a great group of people form a great Nation.
    That video make me want to jump on an El Al flight for a summer in Israel.
    Oh to be thirty again instead of fifty with a family.

Isnt’ that the truth!

It troubles me greatly that I am aging and will be well past my prime as I see the storm clouds gathering.

11. Macker
    11 | June 4, 2010 3:23 pm

Scott Madsen wrote:

Oh to be thirty again instead of fifty with a family.

My turning 30 was a frakkin’ nightmare (divorce). Turning 50 is a blessing (2nd wife)!

12. snork
    12 | June 4, 2010 3:25 pm

We are the Jews…
    We’ll kick your asses…
    We’ll stuff your Turkey with pipes and knives, and send it back to Ayios…
    You can ship your moonbats there…
    Where they’re not in our hair…
    But if you fuck with us you boats be full of basses…

13. 13 | June 4, 2010 3:26 pm

@ citizen_q:

The Progressive-Islamic Axis needs to be destroyed.

14. 14 | June 4, 2010 3:27 pm

They are the Enemy. I hate them too. With every fiber of my being.

15 | June 4, 2010 3:30 pm

Macker wrote:

Scott Madsen wrote:
    Oh to be thirty again instead of fifty with a family.

I spent my 30th birthday in the middle of the Saudi desert, getting ready to move into Iraq.

I was relatively happy when I turned 40, having just met my soon-to-be-wife.

A week after my 49th birthday, she announced that she wanted a divorce.

Not really looking forward to seeing what 50 holds…

16. citizen_q
    16 | June 4, 2010 3:31 pm

Yes, it does.

No love lost for them here. Its us or them.

17. Macker
    17 | June 4, 2010 3:38 pm

I am so sorry to hear about that. If you ever want to vent, drop me a line.

18. 18 | June 4, 2010 3:38 pm

And then the Israeli government sent “we con the world” to a bunch of journalists by accident. I hope they didn’t apologise.

I liked the part where the moonbat and the Islamist were hugging each other swaying side by side. I assume that scene was taken from a Cox-n-Forkum cartoon, like the one which once graced the header of… somewhere else.

19 | June 4, 2010 3:38 pm

Well, my doctor did tell me that I have to have a colonoscopy after my next birthday, so I guess I have that to look forward to.

20. 20 | June 4, 2010 3:44 pm

I have to have a colonoscopy after my next birthday

lobo, what what?

(/yeah I’m going to hell, I know that already)

As to your other point, I am sorry that your wife did this to you. It sucks that after years of effort to make a marriage work, the other partner gets the seven year itch and quits trying. Not fair

21. citizen_q
    21 | June 4, 2010 3:45 pm

I had my wife write “exit only” on my tush as my last prep item for mine.

22. 22 | June 4, 2010 3:46 pm

Sorry to hear that.

I had a divorce at twenty eight that ripped me apart. It had a lot to do with me first leaving my long time home of DC/NOVA and later moving over to Israel.

Going to Israel for a job was very therapeutic. I came back in the best mental and physical health of my post adolescence (that being my life up to my divorce). I was only there for three years, but it made me who I am today.

I turned fifty this Spring, The wife and kids got me an FAL on my B-Day. I hope that isn’t an omen.

23. 23 | June 4, 2010 3:47 pm

They are the Enemy. I hate them too. With every fiber of my being.

I do not hate them, I refuse to allow them to rent even that much space in my mind/soul. They are like rabid dogs, no point wasting time or energy hating them, just shot them and move on to things that are actually important.

24. mfhorn
    24 | June 4, 2010 3:47 pm

@ citizen_q:

You seen Dennis Wolfberg talk about some of his ‘procedures’?

25. savages_girl
    25 | June 4, 2010 3:50 pm

I have had several of those (yippie-kai-yea). The worst part of it is getting prepared for the colonoscopy. They knock you out for the colonoscopy part (enough that you won’t be conscious), so that’s the least of your worries…

26. savages_girl
    26 | June 4, 2010 3:51 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

The wife and kids got me an FAL on my B-Day.

OK, -- - -- what’s an “FAL”?

27. 27 | June 4, 2010 3:52 pm

(thank you to snork and Macker for linking the video)

Actually, I linked it before either one of those guys -- here.

Which just goes to show, as I suspected, no one much reads what I post.

I’m going to stomp off in a huff now. (Actually I’m going to go run a few miles -- later all.)

28 | June 4, 2010 3:52 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

I wish I actually had work to bury myself in, but, unfortunately, I’ve been unemployed for over a year now.

29. snork
    29 | June 4, 2010 3:53 pm

BTW, those are some funky looking microphones. Are they real?

30. 30 | June 4, 2010 3:53 pm

@ savages_girl:

I got the order for the scope from my internist last week.
    Along with a nuclear stress test, and a referal for shoulder surgery to a top o the line sports med ortho.

Time to get refitted and back out to sea before Zero closes the ship yard.

31. snork
    31 | June 4, 2010 3:54 pm

savages_girl wrote:

OK, – -- – what’s an “FAL”?

That’s a failed FAIL.

32 | June 4, 2010 3:54 pm

@ savages_girl:

Very nice semi-auto .308 rifle.

“It’s made in Belgium! You know the Belgians make good stuff!”

/Sham-wow mode off

33. citizen_q
    33 | June 4, 2010 3:55 pm

@ mfhorn:
    No, I have not. Do you have a link?

34. savages_girl
    34 | June 4, 2010 3:55 pm

OT, Look what they are passing for law in California… they tried to do this in Seattle, but the people voted it down…

35. Macker
    35 | June 4, 2010 3:55 pm

doriangrey wrote:

They are the Enemy. I hate them too. With every fiber of my being.

There, fixed that for ya!

36. 36 | June 4, 2010 3:57 pm

Macker wrote:

There, fixed that for ya!

:mrgreen: … I can live with that…

37. savages_girl
    37 | June 4, 2010 3:57 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

I got the order for the scope from my internist last week.

Time to get refitted and back out to sea before Zero closes the ship yard.

Poor you!

It sucks getting older (I am not too far behind you)… I spend a lot of time in and out of the hospital last year (four times in the first 6 months) starting with neck surgery…

38. 38 | June 4, 2010 3:58 pm

From Debka:

Nicaragua has severed ties with Israel over the flotilla massacre.

39. taxfreekiller
    39 | June 4, 2010 3:59 pm

Odd,, the Democrats do not offer any of the Congress or Senate critters jobs as “oil rig pulling machine hands” to not run aginst some other commie Democrat. Hell it pay’s $15.00 per hour including windshield time…!

40 | June 4, 2010 3:59 pm

savages_girl wrote:

They also passed this bit of stupidity:

California Assembly Approves Long Gun Registration Bill

Sacramento, CA --(Ammoland.com)- After a lengthy debate which featured passionate opposition from Assembly Members Bill Berryhill and Jim Nielsen and quotes from the California Outdoor Heritage Alliance’s opposition letter, AB 1810 passed off of the Assembly Floor this afternoon by a vote of 43-28. The measure now moves to the Senate.

Under the provisions of AB 1810 (Feuer), those who purchase or transfer a shotgun or rifle will be required to register that firearm by submitting their name, address, place of birth, phone number and occupation to the California Department of Justice.

That’s definitely going to help them close that $19 billion budget deficit…

41. taxfreekiller
    41 | June 4, 2010 4:00 pm

“aka” rod wrenchers”@ taxfreekiller:

42. savages_girl
    42 | June 4, 2010 4:00 pm

Very nice semi-auto .308 rifle.

OOOO, a man-toy…

43. 43 | June 4, 2010 4:00 pm

@ savages_girl:
    Fabrique Nationale FAL or FN-FAL. Semi automatic rifle that works quite well in most environments. It’s a pig in weight though if you have wooden forestocks and butt. 10 to 11 pounds. Kick like a mule. Field stripping is a dream.

/I miss my FNC1-A1….

44 | June 4, 2010 4:00 pm

Overlook wrote:

From Debka:
    Nicaragua has severed ties with Israel over the flotilla massacre.

I’m sure the Israelis are devestated…

45. 45 | June 4, 2010 4:02 pm

I’m waiting for Chavez to weigh in.

46. 46 | June 4, 2010 4:02 pm

They are the Enemy. I hate them too. With every fiber of my being.

They control this nation and we must remove them from power.

47 | June 4, 2010 4:03 pm

@ PaladinPhil:

I’m happy enough with my Springfield M1A.

Also a pig. I would have gotten the synthetic stock, but it’s shorter than the walnut one for some reason. Doesn’t fit me well.

48. 48 | June 4, 2010 4:03 pm

@ Overlook:

It’s Ortega and the Sandanistas. Talk about going retro!

49. taxfreekiller
    49 | June 4, 2010 4:03 pm

Dear Congressman,

If you would like we have a job for you at the sewage treatment facility as site supervisor, if you will just run aginst good old Chuck Shummer.

VP Biden

50. snork
    50 | June 4, 2010 4:03 pm

@ savages_girl:
    That’ll be good for the PNW pulp and paper industry.

51. savages_girl
    51 | June 4, 2010 4:04 pm

@ PaladinPhil:
    You guys (you, lobo91, scottmadsen, et al) are all very knowledgeable on guns. I have never ever fired any kind of gun ever.

I know, I lead a sheltered life…

52 | June 4, 2010 4:05 pm

Overlook wrote:

I’m waiting for Chavez to weigh in.

Given his corpulent figure, “weigh in” is le mot juste.

53. citizen_q
    53 | June 4, 2010 4:05 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

You are a lucky man.

My wife’s parents are dyed in the wool pacifists. She grew-up being taught that guns are bad, no one should own them. I have reasoned past that with her. She is not comfortable with it, but has grudgingly come to terms with my collection.

She asked what I wanted her to get me for my birthday. I told her a Springfield 1911 Loaded. She said she did not want to get me another gun. I told her I could have asked for an Ed Brown. She said, huh? :-)

Good thing she did not ask what I might get myself for my birthday.

54. 54 | June 4, 2010 4:05 pm

That’s rough. I think I remember you mentioning that here.

My brother is seperating from his wife this month. I worry about him alot. On top of the divorce crap, he has to move into a house owned by a childhood on friend of ours that mutual friends of ours have come and gone from during various tough times over the past twenty years. It is the typical biker/construction worker/bacholer club. He will be there until his new place is ready in November and hanging around the place more often than an occasional poker night can present a whole other set of issues.

Prayers for both of you.

55. taxfreekiller
    55 | June 4, 2010 4:05 pm

the other side of the story@ taxfreekiller:

56. Bordm
    56 | June 4, 2010 4:06 pm

savages_girl wrote:

The libs/eco-nuts, etc, pushed the plastic bags on us to start with. “Save a tree, ask for plastic.” EVERYTHING the libs/eco-nuts do have a way of backfiring, they are incapable of thinking about the long term effects of their actions.

57. 57 | June 4, 2010 4:07 pm

Will totalitarian dystopians never die out? Every generation has to fight them. Except that the West has ever-shrinking generations.

58. mfhorn
    58 | June 4, 2010 4:08 pm

59. taxfreekiller
    59 | June 4, 2010 4:08 pm

Dear Senator,

We the DNC will get you a staring role as Daffy Duck in a feature film , if you will just run with Obama as his VP in 2012.

Members at Large.

60. 60 | June 4, 2010 4:08 pm

@ Overlook:

I’m waiting for Chavez to weigh in.

That’s coming and I will post on it.

61. taxfreekiller
    61 | June 4, 2010 4:09 pm

“the far other side of the story”@ taxfreekiller:

62 | June 4, 2010 4:09 pm

@ Bordm:

I think they do it on purpose, so they’ll always have something to “save” us from.

63. Macker
    63 | June 4, 2010 4:09 pm

@ taxfreekiller:

Is that above his pay grade?

64. 64 | June 4, 2010 4:10 pm

@ Overlook:

They never will die out. It’s mans nature, people love the strong man and be controlled.

65. citizen_q
    65 | June 4, 2010 4:10 pm

@ PaladinPhil:
    I’m happy enough with my Springfield M1A.

There is no love for the Appalachian Assault Rifle?

66 | June 4, 2010 4:11 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

I kept the house, so that’s not an issue. Yet.

Of course, I got the mortgage to go with it. If a job doesn’t magically appear soon, that’ll cause a whole new set of problems…

67. savages_girl
    67 | June 4, 2010 4:14 pm

@ Bordm:

Wow, you’re right! I never thought of that, but we DID used to be encouraged to use plastic. I don’t get it, though, because plastic bags are recyclable, so why the ban?

I don’t know, I carry a couple of recyclable bags with me, but sometimes I want plastic bags (I reuse them as trash bags for my small trashcans). I can’t even believe this is going to be a law down there…

68. 68 | June 4, 2010 4:14 pm

@ citizen_q:

My wife is from Virginia, as am I. Both of us are from military families, Her’s Army, mine Army/Navy

She bitches a little about the fiscal outlay, but understands the necessity vis future avaiability and cost.

My six year old already talks about a service academy. Her father went to Fork Union in Rchmond and VMI, and my son has already been to both campus’.

Clingers to the Core.

69 | June 4, 2010 4:15 pm

Too bad Citibank doesn’t accept hopeandchange as payment…

70. 70 | June 4, 2010 4:16 pm

@ citizen_q:

Is that an M1A or a Marlin Lever?

71. citizen_q
    71 | June 4, 2010 4:16 pm

@ mfhorn:

That funny! Thank G-d, my doctor uses anesthesia.

Imagine how fun it will be under o-bummer care. I have used as an example when discussing the results of hellcare was getting a colonoscopy at the DMV.

72. savages_girl
    72 | June 4, 2010 4:16 pm

@ mfhorn:
    That’s a hysterical video!

73. citizen_q
    73 | June 4, 2010 4:17 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

Lever action 30-30. Winchester, Marlin take your pick.

74 | June 4, 2010 4:18 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

I did my Information Operations course at a facility on the campus of Norwich University, up in Vermont.

Seemed like a nice enough campus, but it’s sure in the middle of nowhere. And cold, in late January…

75. taxfreekiller
    75 | June 4, 2010 4:20 pm

OR

DNC objective for 2012.

1. Who to run with Obama?

2. Is Al Gore still a usefull fool?

3. Make a new list of why it is still George Bush’s fault.@ taxfreekiller:

76. 76 | June 4, 2010 4:21 pm

Thought so.

I always refer to them as the original assault rifle.

The Remington 760 pump is known here as a PA semi-auto.

No humting with semis in PA if you didn’t know

77. 77 | June 4, 2010 4:25 pm

savages_girl wrote:
    They also passed this bit of stupidity:
    California Assembly Approves Long Gun Registration Bill
    Sacramento, CA –(Ammoland.com)- After a lengthy debate which featured passionate opposition from Assembly Members Bill Berryhill and Jim Nielsen and quotes from the California Outdoor Heritage Alliance’s opposition letter, AB 1810 passed off of the Assembly Floor this afternoon by a vote of 43-28. The measure now moves to the Senate.
    That’s definitely going to help them close that $19 billion budget deficit…

McDonald v. City of Chicago

78. mfhorn
    78 | June 4, 2010 4:26 pm

@ savages_girl:

RUN JEWS! RRUUUUUNNNN!

Yeah, Dennis was one of the greats. The other clips they have of him are good, too.

79. Bordm
    79 | June 4, 2010 4:27 pm

They are not that smart. They just dash from one disastrous idea to the next, destroying the environment in an effort to save it. It’s all about feelings and compassion, critical thinking is alien to them. They have no concept of cause and effect. They are not idiot-savants, just idiots.

80. yenta-fada
    80 | June 4, 2010 4:27 pm

My husband has given up looking for work which I think is bad for him. We’ve got savings though, and we are used to living with ancient cars, IKEA furniture, and not much spent on entertainment. We have been investing in gold stuff inside our RRSPs. That’s the Canadian equivalent of your 401k and IRAs. We take the money out and pay the taxes on it. I truly believe that, in tough financial times, the governments will not necessary grant you access to your own money. Certainly happened in Argentina which was not a third world country.

81. 81 | June 4, 2010 4:28 pm

Is there a filter here? No mentioning McDonald v. City of Chicago?

82. 82 | June 4, 2010 4:30 pm

@ Scott Madsen:
    Nice to see someone else appreciate that all the crap thrown at one makes for betterment of the soul and spirit.

83 | June 4, 2010 4:31 pm

@ yenta-fada:

The Dems have actually floated the possibility of the government taking over our 401ks and giving people some sort of “guaranteed” annuitiy instead.

I don’t think even the Obamabots are dumb enough to fall for that…

84. citizen_q
    84 | June 4, 2010 4:32 pm

Scott Madsen wrote:

Thought so.
    I always refer to them as the original assault rifle.
    The Remington 760 pump is known here as a PA semi-auto.
    No humting with semis in PA if you didn’t know

Just funning. I do happen to like lever actions, and I am bit jealous of the nice 30 cal battle rifles you and Lobo91 were talking about.

I have always wanted a nice shooter M1 Garand.

85. 85 | June 4, 2010 4:32 pm

@ taxfreekiller:
    Gore is and always has been a fool, no change there.

Wait, you asked if he were a useful fool. In Al’s case, oxymoron there.

86. Bordm
    86 | June 4, 2010 4:33 pm

@ savages_girl:

Because hippy dippy idiots are too lazy to actually recycle them. Look at the amount of refuse left on the ground after and ‘Earth Day’ gathering. They are too lazy to walk 10 steps to put their trash in a trash barrel, but they ‘care’ about mother Earth.

87. mfhorn
    87 | June 4, 2010 4:34 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    I don’t think even the Obamabots are dumb enough to fall for that…

Don’t bet on it.

88. 88 | June 4, 2010 4:34 pm

Yes, they are dumb enough to fall for it. “Government guarantee” is all they will hear, and not ever contemplate what the actuality of that really will be.

For that matter a lot of folks in the middle might be suckered in.

89. 89 | June 4, 2010 4:34 pm

@ yenta-fada:

I expect that the sovreigns will go after our PMs when they finish debasing their currencies and they need the value.

I may be buying Canadian silver soon instead of US Eagles to feel that I have a better moral argument if I have to defend my property from the kings men.

90. lostinmissouri
    90 | June 4, 2010 4:34 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    My Dad always told me “The Lord does not give you problems to tear you down, but to build you up.”

91. citizen_q
    91 | June 4, 2010 4:35 pm

I don’t think even the Obamabots are dumb enough to fall for that…

Like ones standing in line for a hand-outs of obamma-cash from his stash?

92. 92 | June 4, 2010 4:37 pm

mfhorn wrote:

@ yenta-fada:
    I don’t think even the Obamabots are dumb enough to fall for that…

Don’t bet on it.

I’d be betting they would fall for it, they want Daddy Barry to take care of them. Look at the reaction of not having to pay for gas or their mortgage after Barry stole the vote.

93. justin case
    93 | June 4, 2010 4:38 pm

if it all goes tits up, it wont matter what you have, gold, silver, or lead, it wont buy you food when everyone is killing each other for it,

94. citizen_q
    94 | June 4, 2010 4:40 pm

justin case wrote:

Another vote for investing in ammo?

95. 95 | June 4, 2010 4:40 pm

@ citizen_q:
    I’d settle for a few dozen pallets of 9mm ammo, a couple of pads of paper targets, and some space to do some live fire practice. My Bersa Thunder 9 needs to be used.

96. lostinmissouri
    96 | June 4, 2010 4:41 pm

I closed out my IRA and 401K but in ’08. Paid the penalty and tax. Bought gold coins and silver coins with cash, a little at a time. The coin dealers in Mo. don’t ask names or report any purchases under 20 oz.s at a time.
    Don’t fool yourselves into believing this government won’t take your IRAs and 401ks…it will happen.

97. justin case
    97 | June 4, 2010 4:41 pm

how long will your chickens, pigs, and vegetable patch last when all the hungery people from the towns descend on it.

98. spinmore
    98 | June 4, 2010 4:42 pm

citizen_q wrote:

justin case wrote:
    Another vote for investing in ammo?

… beat me 2 it. was going 2 say that u might get a few things in trade 4 ammo

99. 99 | June 4, 2010 4:42 pm

@ justin case:
    Food riots, how democratic.

100. justin case
    100 | June 4, 2010 4:42 pm

@ citizen_q:
    what are you going to eat thje people you shoot.

101. spinmore
    101 | June 4, 2010 4:44 pm

justin case wrote:

. . . ur ruining my euphoric state as a have my hand in a bag of cashews (stop)

102. justin case
    102 | June 4, 2010 4:45 pm

maybe china will drop some rice on us. and have a good laugh as we fight over it.

103. citizen_q
    103 | June 4, 2010 4:46 pm

My how the worm has turned!

Fidel Castro claims Obama lives in fantasy world

HAVANA — Fidel Castro speculated Wednesday that a nuclear strike on Iran might help President Barack Obama win a second term in the White House and also suggested the United States could attack North Korea.

The former leader of Cuba, who has not been seen in public for nearly four years, also portrayed the U.S. president as a victim of fantasies planted in his mind by sinister advisers.

The column published by Cuban state media floated the idea that a nuclear attack on Iran — perhaps even without U.S. authorization — might help Obama win re-election in 2012.

“Could Obama enjoy the emotions of a second presidential election without having the Pentagon or the State of Israel, whose conduct does not in the least obey the decisions of the United States, use nuclear weapons against Iran?” he asked. “How would life on our planet be after that?”

Castro often has praised Obama in recent years, but painted him as a pawn of the global capitalist machine on Wednesday.

“President Obama can give hundreds of speeches, trying to reconcile contradictions that are irreconcilable … dreaming of the magic of his well-articulated phrases,” he wrote.

But Castro said Obama “makes concessions to personalities and groups totally lacking in ethics and draws fantasy worlds that only fit in his head and that unscrupulous advisers, knowing his tendencies, plant in his mind.”

The crazy is strong with him.

104. lostinmissouri
    104 | June 4, 2010 4:46 pm

justin case wrote:

I’m not worried about people coming to steal my stuff ’cause nobody comes here now, let alone when the SHTF…just saying

105. citizen_q
    105 | June 4, 2010 4:47 pm

@ justin case:
    Sorry not a fan of long-pig.

106. smokefire
    106 | June 4, 2010 4:47 pm

……….and as a companion video, we give you this.

107. spinmore
    107 | June 4, 2010 4:48 pm

lostinmissouri wrote:

justin case wrote:

I’ll need to evacuate.

bbl

108 | June 4, 2010 4:48 pm

@ citizen_q:

Like ones standing in line for a hand-outs of obamma-cash from his stash?

I doubt that most of those people know what a 401k is…

109. 109 | June 4, 2010 4:49 pm

@ citizen_q:
    I can’t tell, really, who’s the more disconnected from reality, Barry or Castro.

110. Empire1
    110 | June 4, 2010 4:49 pm

@ snork:
    I hate Islam and Progressivism.

No! Who coulda guessed? :twisted:

111. Macker
    111 | June 4, 2010 4:50 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

112. citizen_q
    112 | June 4, 2010 4:50 pm

spinmore wrote:

citizen_q wrote:
    justin case wrote:
    Another vote for investing in ammo?
    … beat me 2 it. was going 2 say that u might get a few things in trade 4 ammo

Pretty much what I was thinking.

113 | June 4, 2010 4:50 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

@ citizen_q:

Ever notice that Castro disappeared from public view just about the time Obama showed up?

Coincidence?

114. justin case
    114 | June 4, 2010 4:50 pm

obama just might allow you to eat his dog ends, if he is feeling generous,

115. yenta-fada
    115 | June 4, 2010 4:52 pm

I beg to disagree. They were stupid enough to vote for Obama and are still sticking by him. Obama’s government is pillaging the taxpayers to bail out banks and most haven’t figured it out yet. He has already spent your retirement savings. Maybe you should have the use of those savings to pay your bills before their value erodes to, well, nothing.
    :-(

116. justin case
    116 | June 4, 2010 4:52 pm

oh they know all right, it’s something the wicked people have and dont share.

117. citizen_q
    117 | June 4, 2010 4:54 pm

@ citizen_q:
    Like ones standing in line for a hand-outs of obamma-cash from his stash?
    I doubt that most of those people know what a 401k is…

Perhaps they may have some understanding what it is, but also that its “rich-folks” have and they don’t. So why not have .gov grab it and redistribute it?

118. yenta-fada
    118 | June 4, 2010 4:57 pm

lostinmissouri wrote:

I closed out my IRA and 401K but in ‘08. Paid the penalty and tax. Bought gold coins and silver coins with cash, a little at a time. The coin dealers in Mo. don’t ask names or report any purchases under 20 oz.s at a time.

I think we are on the same page. Do the powers that be really give a rat’s behind about any of us? That would be a yes/no question. The answer is NO.

119. vagabond trader
    119 | June 4, 2010 4:58 pm

The jackass is on tv again,threatening legal action,compensation,blah blah blah. Get your big gov bean counting obstructionists out of the way and let the people deal with it! Good G-d,they are going to handle our healthcare???

120. justin case
    120 | June 4, 2010 4:58 pm

fact is we are heading for shit street because of the global economy.
    if we want to maintain our way of life, then we have to make some hard choices. ie give the finger to china, because that country is going to make us third world very soon.

121. yenta-fada
    121 | June 4, 2010 4:59 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ citizen_q:
    Like ones standing in line for a hand-outs of obamma-cash from his stash?
    I doubt that most of those people know what a 401k is…

Excellent point. They’ll just line up behind the barriers and yell “eat the rich.”

122 | June 4, 2010 5:00 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

Relax. His overexposure is the best thing for building a groundswell of demand to repeal Obamacare.

123. yenta-fada
    123 | June 4, 2010 5:01 pm

@ citizen_q:

Canada doesn’t have as many guns as the U.S. However, in Toronto, there are certainly a LOT of machetes.

124. lostinmissouri
    124 | June 4, 2010 5:02 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    I believe that BHO and his thugs are so desperate for money they WILL take everyones IRAs and 401ks and all the other pensions out there. They will tell us it is for our protection and everyone will get a “guaranteed retirement” from the Gov. The ones who will scream the loudest will be the Union and Teachers pensioners. AT THAT, I will laugh my ass off.

125 | June 4, 2010 5:03 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Given the vast Ontario sugar plantations, I’m not surprised.

126. yenta-fada
    126 | June 4, 2010 5:08 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:
    Given the vast Ontario sugar plantations, I’m not surprised.

U R soooo funny. ‘Den we make ‘da rum, mon.

127. yenta-fada
    127 | June 4, 2010 5:11 pm

lostinmissouri wrote:

@ yenta-fada:

True enough. Still, it’s a hollow victory. I’d rather be around clever and self-reliant people like those here. Who wants to listen to everyone piss and moan. Oh, wait……

128 | June 4, 2010 5:31 pm

@ lostinmissouri:

They’ll probably exempt the union pensions.

129. m
    129 | June 4, 2010 7:09 pm

snork wrote:

We are the Jews…
    We’ll kick your asses…
    We’ll stuff your Turkey with pipes and knives, and send it back to Ayios…
    You can ship your moonbats there…
    Where they’re not in our hair…
    But if you fuck with us you boats be full of basses…

Love that!

130. m
    130 | June 4, 2010 7:16 pm

@ nil stooge:

Hey, I knew I had seen that before but couldn’t remember where. Probably because it was snork’s that reminded me to actually watch it.

Sorry about that! Thanks Nil Stooge!
    Better late and all that!

131 | June 4, 2010 7:38 pm

Get Helen Thomas liquored up and she’ll be 10 times worse than M l G bs n. She’ll out do H l n Th m s.