You Heard it First, Right…err…at Elder of Ziyon…

by Daedalus ( 220 Comments › )
Filed under Blogmocracy, Blogwars, Gaza, Islamic hypocrisy, Islamic Invasion, Israel, LGF, Liberal Fascism, Media, Progressives, Turkey at June 7th, 2010 - 6:42 pm

Somehow, a number of people at the Blogmocracy were smelling fish when Killgore Trout became aware, out of a blue sky, of some Reuters fauxtography. Our instincts were correct. Here is Killgore’s diary breaking the story that Mr. Johnson ran with a few hours later. Note that the LGF clock is on Pacific Daylight Time.

So, we have Killgore uploading this, with no attribution to anyone, at 7:05 a.m. PDT. Meanwhile over at Elder of Ziyon, this will be shown to have been there:

“Suzanne” lives in the Netherlands, and the actual time zone of the EoZ site isn’t clear, but since times increase as you go east, it’s impossible that this wasn’t posted hours before the Killgore diary. The only way this could be possible is if EoZ was in East Asia somewhere.

As far as I can tell, credit for breaking this story belongs to someone named “Suzanne” somewhere in the Netherlands. Can we prove that Killgore didn’t discover this independently? No. But you decide.

(Cross Posted @ The Diary of Daedalus by Iapyx)

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

220 Responses to “You Heard it First, Right…err…at Elder of Ziyon…”

1. snork
    1 | June 7, 2010 6:47 pm

And note that Suzanne was tipped by “Jed”. So Jed was on to this probably Saturday. And we don’t know where Jed got his information.

2 | June 7, 2010 6:49 pm

looks like chucky is not only a plagiarist, but a liar too.

3 | June 7, 2010 6:50 pm

Heh.

I wonder if the person who runs Elder of Ziyon was banned from LGF?

4. Nevergiveup
    4 | June 7, 2010 6:50 pm

I have no idea who broke the story and actually I don’t care all that much. I am grateful for support for the State of Israel anywhere I can get it. But for the record this little exchange took place over at LGF a while back:

124 Killgore Trout
    Mon, Jun 7, 2010 2:44:45pm
    down
    up
    re: #104 Elder_of_Ziyon

Sorry, Kilgore, but I hadn’t seen yours and would have given you credit if I knew. When I wrote my post this morning I didn’t follow the links back to yours. I’ll happily update my post.

I in no way tried to imply that LGF stole it from me (or, more accurately, Suzanne.)

Sheesh. Touchy.

These things happen. Sometimes people dig up the same story at roughly the same time. The only correction I would suggest is just change the part about LGF “piling on” to a story you broke. Just say something like “LGF noticed too”. Everybody wants to be first on a breaking story and arguing over who was first is as stupid about complaining about not getting a hat tip. It’s the fact that the story is being covered that really counts. My objection is I felt you were minimizing our work on the story.

I am not really sure how this all relates?

5. Nevergiveup
    5 | June 7, 2010 6:52 pm

Also this little piece:

129 Killgore Trout
    Mon, Jun 7, 2010 2:47:26pm
    down
    up
    re: #124 Killgore Trout

I would also like to add that I would rather the wingnut blogs just rip off the LGF coverage of the Reuters cropping story. At least then it would be covered. Right now they’d rather give Hamas a PR victory than acknowledge something happening on LGF. It’s just petty.

Hey cock sucker, either you can’t read or can’t comprehend, but nobody on the right supports Hamas asshole and many gave LGF credit for breaking or helping to break the story.

6 | June 7, 2010 6:53 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

time stamps are a bitch.

7. 7 | June 7, 2010 6:53 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

They are arguing over who broke the story first.

8. 8 | June 7, 2010 6:53 pm

The thing for me is that the two photographs included with SChmuckie’s rant are NOT the same photo, no matter how much the second is cropped. The positions of the people, especially the commando on the deck, are different.

So this is what passes for accuracy now at the other place?

9. Doppelganger
    9 | June 7, 2010 6:54 pm

chucky is so desperate for fame again, I wouldn’t put stealing a story somebody else broke, and claiming it as his own.

just as he did with the rather documents. took if off free republic of all places then claimed credit.

10. 10 | June 7, 2010 6:54 pm

@ snork:

We need to hammer chucky on this.

11. MightyConservative
    11 | June 7, 2010 6:55 pm

Kilgore Trout: racist, trolling cretin who is perpetually unarmed in a battle of wits.

12. snork
    12 | June 7, 2010 6:55 pm

@ Daedalus:
    It appears that EoZ has an account over there and wants to keep it. But the evidence is what it is.

13 | June 7, 2010 6:56 pm

AT is crediting Johnson with the find.

I left a comment with a link to this thread, but I doubt it will remain posted.

14. Nevergiveup
    14 | June 7, 2010 6:56 pm

Daedalus wrote:

@ snork:

We need to hammer chucky on this.

Look I hate the prick as much as the next guy, but if he is supporting Israel I don’t see the need to hammer him on this. There is plenty of other stuff to hammer him on. Like how he reconciles his support of Israel with his support of Obama?

15. 15 | June 7, 2010 6:57 pm

@ Doppelganger:

He thinks he’s a king maker again.

16 | June 7, 2010 6:58 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

he supports israel because it suites him right now.

hammer him.

17 | June 7, 2010 6:58 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Probably the same way people reconcile spending as a means to get out of debt.

18. 18 | June 7, 2010 6:59 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

I’m referring to the fact he stole a story. We should not let him be the hero.

That said, he’s a propagandist. Notice he’s not mentioning Leftist Israel hatred, but posts on the fringe Right. He’s really a dishonest individual.

19. 19 | June 7, 2010 6:59 pm

@ Bumr50:

It’s not posted, they should not give CJ any credit. He’s bashed At many times.

20. MightyConservative
    20 | June 7, 2010 7:00 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:
    Like how he reconciles his support of Israel with his support of Obama?

Cognitive dissonance. It is hilarious to watch all of the newly added leftists freak out when the tidal wave of support for Israel comes. Confusing as hell for them. And if they disagree, they get shoved in the oven.

21. 21 | June 7, 2010 7:01 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

There are those at LGF that support Hamas, though. Mandy Manners actually had the stones to speak up about it a little, but got slapped down hard on it.

22. 22 | June 7, 2010 7:01 pm

Doppelganger wrote:

There is enough evidence extant that Schmuck took the hard work of others and used it to inflate his ego over Rathergate.

Yes, the memo was his idea, but only after many bloggers did the grunt work.

23. Nevergiveup
    23 | June 7, 2010 7:01 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

he supports israel because it suites him right now.

hammer him.

I’m not going to question his motives for supporting Israel. And as I said there are so many other things to hammer him on, like almost everything else. It just makes us look bad to hammer him on something we actually agree on.

24. vagabond trader
    24 | June 7, 2010 7:01 pm

cj and his poodle kkkkkilgore trout can dumpster dive all they want,that over the hill blog has not been relevant for over 2 years now. According to cluck the WOT is all but over and we should cool our anger over 9/11.Israel has hardly been mentioned but now he sees a way to tie in standard media bias with a Spring 2010 Hit the Tip Jar charity drive. Fck him and all his boot licking Obots.

25. Doppelganger
    25 | June 7, 2010 7:02 pm

MightyConservative wrote:

you forgot chronic jerkoff addict who spends all day on the computer looking at teh Pron, Stormfront, and LGF

26. Nevergiveup
    26 | June 7, 2010 7:02 pm

I’ll go along with that in spades

27. 27 | June 7, 2010 7:03 pm

Ah the Hero!

63 LSD Mon, Jun 7, 2010 2:19:45pm replyquote

The fact is, Reuters wouldn’t have done squat without your holding their feet to the fire, Charles.

Thank you for standing up for the Truth.

28. 28 | June 7, 2010 7:04 pm

@ vagabond trader:

Yes, he no way deserves to be a hero on this. He’s enabled the Left the last 2 years.

29 | June 7, 2010 7:04 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

we disagree on this because i dont trust him to have any actual convictions.

30. MightyConservative
    30 | June 7, 2010 7:05 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Yeah it is the right that despises Israel. LMAO!

The thing is if he threw Israel under the bus (which is something I think he wants to do) it would start a voluntary exodus of about 75-80% of his remaining ‘regulars.’ Which would be the death blow for him as a ‘blogger.’

31. 31 | June 7, 2010 7:05 pm

Correct me if I’m wrong, rodan, but wasn’t it the Lizards who noticed the al-Reuters fauxtography and Snowball claimed the credit?

32. Nevergiveup
    32 | June 7, 2010 7:06 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

we disagree on this because i dont trust him to have any actual convictions.

Well in a way I agree with you on that one. Anyone who can change most of his convictions like he did almost over night has to be suspect. I couldn’t agree more on that. But as long as he is supporting Israel I will not hammer him over it. Keep a close eye on him -yes.

33. 33 | June 7, 2010 7:06 pm

@ MightyConservative:

MC! MC! Haven’t seen you in AGES!!

34. vagabond trader
    34 | June 7, 2010 7:06 pm

He needs money and is using this for blog hits and reeling in donations.cj is a cheap hustler,I’ve seen this trick before.

35. 35 | June 7, 2010 7:07 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

Yes, and very emphatically YES!

36. snork
    36 | June 7, 2010 7:07 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

I’m referring to the fact he stole a story. We should not let him be the hero.

CJ hat tipped Killgore. If we’re going to accuse anyone of theft, it should be Killgore.

37. 37 | June 7, 2010 7:08 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

Yup, he also claims he defeated Hoffman in NY-23. So he’s made big claims before.

38. 38 | June 7, 2010 7:08 pm

@ snork:

Killgore is a dishonest person.

39. 39 | June 7, 2010 7:08 pm

MightyConservative wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:

Yeah it is the right that despises Israel. LMAO!

So would that number be 5, or would it be six? Not a whole lot of Pro-Israel folks left there.

40. 40 | June 7, 2010 7:09 pm

@ vagabond trader:

He’s desperate and we can’t let him be a hero here. He’s enabled the Progressive agenda that has emboldened the Islamic-Imperialists.

41. vagabond trader
    41 | June 7, 2010 7:09 pm

But he really really supports Israel////

42 | June 7, 2010 7:10 pm

@ snork:

i dont care who it was, its still plagiarism and lies about it.

43. Nevergiveup
    43 | June 7, 2010 7:10 pm

snork wrote:

Since this Reuters thing happened I have paid a little more attention to LGF and started reading it again a little. Having not really read it alot for the past 8 months, it almost seems that Killgore’s writing style has change some? I may be wrong. But that leads me to think that maybe KKK is CJ?

44. 44 | June 7, 2010 7:11 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    we disagree on this because i dont trust him to have any actual convictions.

The support of a proven liar and “go whichever way the political winds blow” dweeb is not something Israel needs.

45. Nevergiveup
    45 | June 7, 2010 7:12 pm

380 Killgore Trout
    Mon, Jun 7, 2010 4:10:25pm
    down
    up
    Ah, I see the stalkers have a new thread up detailing how I stole the Reuters story from Elder of Zion. I guess they now look pretty stupid now that he and I have talked about it and he even amended his post stating that I beat them to the story by 5 minutes. Idiots.
    I have no hard feelings towards Elder and it was my mistake to let the stalkers get under my skin.

46. MightyConservative
    46 | June 7, 2010 7:14 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

Hi Carolina Girl -- been extremely busy but I’ve got some time to post … I lurk here all the time as it is. Hope things are well with you?

Yeah I think he did claim influencing that race …

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

There’s still a few of them yeah. Enough to where I would say the majority of people that are still there are still pro-Israel which like I said earlier makes it confusing for the new leftists there that are going along with the program until something like this comes along. Then they stand on the sidelines with a big WTF but dare not say anything because it is the oven for them if they do.

Funny how the left champions freedom of speech yet embraces censorship so willingly … to the point that most over there self-censor.

47. 47 | June 7, 2010 7:14 pm

Ah poor Killgore!

48 | June 7, 2010 7:15 pm

hey killgore,

answer snorks question in comment one.

49. NoThreat2U
    49 | June 7, 2010 7:15 pm

Ah the Hero!
    63 LSD Mon, Jun 7, 2010 2:19:45pm replyquote
    Thank you for standing up for the Truth.

Oh yeah, I’m sure al-Reuters is scared shitless that CJ is on to them. LMAO****** How do you spell irrelevant? C H A R L E S J O H N S O N.

50. taxfreekiller
    50 | June 7, 2010 7:16 pm

private e-mails off the blog
    talk of the need for a time prior
    blog time not real?

51. 51 | June 7, 2010 7:17 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

The Jazz Man feels he’s back in the game. He’s a fraud and the fact is this Jed is the source of this story. Killgore probably got it from Jed.

Charles did not break this story.

52. m
    52 | June 7, 2010 7:18 pm

@ taxfreekiller:

That’s what I think.

53. Doppelganger
    53 | June 7, 2010 7:18 pm

He steals other people’s work!!!

How many hundreds of times have people posted links there in the comments or links section and within MINUTES, he starts a thread about that very topic, and almost NEVER a hat tip.

and don’t tell me he didn’t see the other person’s link. Bullshit, that guy spends 18+ hours a day reading EVERY comment and link in real time.

54. Nevergiveup
    54 | June 7, 2010 7:18 pm

402 Killgore Trout
    Mon, Jun 7, 2010 4:16:43pm
    down
    up
    re: #398 researchok

That the stalker crowd have worked themselves into a BS frenzy also speaks volumes.

Agreed.

BS frenzy? never met him but i might have dated his sister?

55. MightyConservative
    55 | June 7, 2010 7:18 pm

“THE STALKERS”

Yeah buddy. If you are coming here to see what’s said … um … technically, you’re stalking us, Colombo. But yeah. Let’s not let that get in the way of Blog Commando’s latest claim of FIRST!

56. 56 | June 7, 2010 7:18 pm

@ MightyConservative:

Yeah I think he did claim influencing that race …

He’s claiming he will sink Rand Paul, Marco Rubio and will influence the House races. The Jazz Man thinks he’s big.

57. Nevergiveup
    57 | June 7, 2010 7:20 pm

MightyConservative wrote:

“THE STALKERS”

Not only that but KKK can’t even really defend himself. He had to get his overlord, or alter ego, to ban me. Inquiring minds want to know?

58. Doppelganger
    58 | June 7, 2010 7:21 pm

@ MightyConservative:
    Yeah I think he did claim influencing that race …

the jazzman is big. Have you seen him lately? He’s like a 46 waist.

and His track record in influencing elections is about as good as Obama’s

59. 59 | June 7, 2010 7:21 pm

380 Killgore Trout
    Mon, Jun 7, 2010 4:10:25pm
    down
    up

I’m reading the EofZ post in question, and there is NO attribution that Kilgore did anything. There is only a sideways mention of 1.0, and no skirt blowing about it:

And, of course, this photo was not the only one. As LGF noticed, Reuters published this picture:

Definitely KT has the same inflated ego as does SChmuck and Barry.

60. NoThreat2U
    60 | June 7, 2010 7:21 pm

GMAFB. LOL LOL LOL LOL What? Does he think he’s gonna get his own news channel????????? Dumbass.(Him, not you…in case that wasn’t clear)

61. 61 | June 7, 2010 7:22 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Nah, Halibutt, just explain how your post is four hours later than a post on an East Coast blog. I just went over there. The last time-stamped item is 6:45 p.m. I’m ON the West Coast -- it’s 4:20 P.M. Just explain the time discrepancy and how you supposedly scooped someone who apparently published 4 hours ahead of you even if you WERE in the same time zone.

62. 62 | June 7, 2010 7:23 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

So he’s NOT saying Halibutt is the bestest fake photo finder EVAH and beat him by 5 minutes??

63. 63 | June 7, 2010 7:24 pm

@ Doppelganger:

Chaz the Jazz Man really believes he’s important.

64. 64 | June 7, 2010 7:25 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

He needs to go back to playing Jazz or programming.

65. Poteen
    65 | June 7, 2010 7:25 pm

Charles did not break this story

What story?
    Reuters doctors images to fit their stories.

Common knowledge.

66. 66 | June 7, 2010 7:25 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

Here’s the EofZ post in question, so you can make an informed guess as to who’s doing the spinning, and who’s doing the reporting.

Reuters tries to minimize photo deceptions (updated)

67. Nevergiveup
    67 | June 7, 2010 7:25 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

He needs to go back to playing Jazz or programming.

That tends to happen in an echo chamber

68. vagabond trader
    68 | June 7, 2010 7:26 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Thats real funny KT because actually next to your intellect I feel like a flipping genius and girlfriend doesn’t kiss azz or grow hydroponic petunias.Why don’t you go over to HA and tell them how special you’re feeling today?

69. Nevergiveup
    69 | June 7, 2010 7:26 pm

Poteen wrote:

Charles did not break this story

What story?
    Reuters doctors images to fit their stories.

Common knowledge.

Great point

70 | June 7, 2010 7:26 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

I agree. I give him credit for not piling on Israel when it could’ve been so easy for him to have done so.

71. MightyConservative
    71 | June 7, 2010 7:27 pm

@ MightyConservative:
    Yeah I think he did claim influencing that race …

Obviously he thinks he holds more influence than he does. Which is an odd thought for someone who not just turned on former friends, but persecuted them cruelly, and continues to persecute them to this day. Exactly how did that score him big points in the blog arena as a guy who’s got ‘the skinny’ on political races. Personal stability would be the first concern for anyone reading his comments. Not political acumen.

Doppelganger wrote:
    and His track record in influencing elections is about as good as Obama’s

Yeah he hasn’t exactly been picking them lately eh? I think the right is going to do well in the coming months but he won’t be able to pick against Team Blue since he came to them as a free agent.

72. NoThreat2U
    72 | June 7, 2010 7:29 pm

Blogging is not a pissing contest. It exists so that people who don’t hear all the news that other people hear can share it. It doesn’t matter who broke what first…unless you are looking for a prize? What prize would that be? Blog hits? Blogs are a community, unlike newsprint that prints only what they want the public the read. On a blog with commentors there is the opportunity to discuss and disseminate the information being passed. If he worried about that more than being FIRST!! he might not be such a loser.

73. 73 | June 7, 2010 7:30 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    He needs to go back to playing Jazz or programming.

His javascript fu is so atrocious he would be laughed at by any even mediocre, forget decent, script kiddie for being less than amateurish. The point of writing javascript is to IMPROVE a website experience and make it run smoother, not be slower than molasses in the Antarctic.

74. Nevergiveup
    74 | June 7, 2010 7:30 pm

Dark_Falcon

We used to type to those guys here on a regular basis, and I even liked some of them. But they went and flounced and they see any who remain as either evil or duped by Charles. You have to just accept that they’ll attack and move on.

Ah not exactly, most of us were banned or about to banned by that Stalinistic leader you got there. But nice try

75. MightyConservative
    75 | June 7, 2010 7:32 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia.

76. 76 | June 7, 2010 7:32 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    And some walked away before being banned because the utter PC bullfrog was getting way to deep and stinky.

77. Nevergiveup
    77 | June 7, 2010 7:33 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

Yup

78. 78 | June 7, 2010 7:33 pm

@ Speranza:

He actually slit his throat with the Left. By coming out in support of Israel, they now will never except him. The Right will never take him back, he’s a voice in the wilderness.

79. 79 | June 7, 2010 7:34 pm

MightyConservative wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:
    Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia.

Don’t you just LOVE Big Brother?

80. Doppelganger
    80 | June 7, 2010 7:34 pm

@ Doppelganger:
    Chaz the Jazz Man really believes he’s important.

sadly though, he’s merely impotent

81. 81 | June 7, 2010 7:34 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

The Jazz Guitarist thinks he’s some kingmaker.

82. snork
    82 | June 7, 2010 7:35 pm

Killgore’s Keyboard Kommandos are in full regalia, I see…

83. 83 | June 7, 2010 7:35 pm

@ Speranza:

The Left was never going to accept him because he was at one time such an esteemed right blogger. They only laughed at him. The right got burned, and forgive and forget ain’t gonna happen if he should try to come back.

84. 84 | June 7, 2010 7:37 pm

snork wrote:

Killgore’s Keyboard Kommandos are in full regalia, I see…

Ass kissing is such a popular vocation and hobby over there.

85. 85 | June 7, 2010 7:38 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    The Jazz Guitarist thinks he’s some kingmaker.

There was only ONE King, and SChmuck sure didn’t make him. ;)

86. Doppelganger
    86 | June 7, 2010 7:39 pm

Icarus , everybody remembers when you mocked St Pancake, had Arafish, falming hoop jumpers, RoP!, splodeydope car swarms, the protocols of KOS. We remember what you were. Sadly, that was your best work.

So the left hates you for what you were. They are a particularly unforgiving lot.

And the right sees you for what you are now. A turncoat with no convictions. Nobody likes a sell-out and a traitor, especially a moonbat traitor.

so, how are cookbook sales? Topped 100 bucks profit yet?

87. Nevergiveup
    87 | June 7, 2010 7:40 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

@ Speranza:

It’s interesting because Churchill switch back and forth a few times. I am not trying to make a straight analogy because Churchill had good reasons usually. And most important, Churchill never banned anyone and refused to debate with them. He stood there and took it like a man. Gave as good as he got, while the fat hippie runs and hides behind a registry wall that only permits the those willing to pray at his alter to enter

88. snork
    88 | June 7, 2010 7:40 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

A number of people’s “voices” have changed, including CJ himself. Furthermore, CJ seems to have multiple personalities, if get my drift. I think there’s something, and probably several somethings going on that they’re not owning up to.

89. 89 | June 7, 2010 7:41 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

You are not going to see Charles “Icarus” Johnson in any Jazz hall of fame.

90. vagabond trader
    90 | June 7, 2010 7:42 pm

@ snork:

Yeah like hitting the tip jar. I mean how many donations can 1 person make.

91. Nevergiveup
    92 | June 7, 2010 7:43 pm

“Charles is such a reasonable person, they start to trust his impression of things, then something comes up where they disagree, and they reassess the matter, and open their eyes to other information.”
    wrenchwench
    Mon, Jun 7, 2010 4:41:49pm

Jesus wrenchwench get up off your knees

92. 93 | June 7, 2010 7:44 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

@ snork:
    Yeah like hitting the tip jar. I mean how many donations can 1 person make.

SChmuck acts like the government, demanding more money from people. And acts shocked when the people push back.

93. Eliana
    94 | June 7, 2010 7:45 pm

It’s been ages (as far as I know) since CJ came out strongly in defense of Israel. He wasn’t attacking Israel, but he was rarely if ever mentioning Israel in posts. He definitely wasn’t going all out in favor of Israel with multiple posts as he seems to be doing now.

So, yeah, I think he’s burning bridges with the right and the left now. Also, he isn’t a centrist either.

He’s pretty much on his own except for his psychophants.

94. Doppelganger
    95 | June 7, 2010 7:46 pm

wrenchwench
    Mon, Jun 7, 2010 4:41:49pm
    Jesus wrenchwench get up off your knees

Classic Stockholm Syndrome.

If Charles became a neonazi vegan next week, they’d all be doing a stiff armed salute and eating tofu

95. 96 | June 7, 2010 7:46 pm

The rest of the blogosphere sees him as impotent.

96. 97 | June 7, 2010 7:46 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    You are not going to see Charles “Icarus” Johnson in any Jazz hall of fame.

Something of which I am INFINITELY grateful for, thank you very much.

97. Nevergiveup
    98 | June 7, 2010 7:46 pm

Dark_Falcon
    Mon, Jun 7, 2010 4:44:35pm
    down
    up
    re: #458 cliffster

you know, the fraternity dynamics of blog membership is something I can’t get my head wrapped around. I understand that an Us Versus Them mentality is genetic, but this is ridiculous. Dots on a screen, you weirdos..

It’s more than that. Charles has always had enemies, and those enemies over-the-top attacks on him (even after he’s been proven right) naturally led his posters to feel a sense of community against the attacking loons. The Stalkers believe that Charles broke faith with them, and that anger (plus a desire to prove him wrong) binds them together. They are in great error, but their feelings are real enough.

This is not an attempt to praise any member of the Stalker Blog, but rather an attempt to explain their actions.

Hey act like real men/women and stop hiding behind your registry wall and debate us like adults. Or come on over and debate us- otherwise shut the fuck up

98. 99 | June 7, 2010 7:47 pm

Doppelganger wrote:

That about sums it up.

99. NoThreat2U
    100 | June 7, 2010 7:47 pm

Delusions of Grandeur? Mental health issues.

100. snork
    101 | June 7, 2010 7:47 pm

Eliana wrote:

Since he’s not a charmed quark, he must be a strange quark.

101. 102 | June 7, 2010 7:48 pm

Eliana wrote:

He’s pretty much on his own except for his psychophants.

Was that a typo, or was that deliberate?

Either way, BRILLIANT! :D

102. 103 | June 7, 2010 7:48 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

He can’t do that. Daddy will ban him if he does.

103. vagabond trader
    104 | June 7, 2010 7:48 pm

@ Doppelganger:

We’ve been over this before but it goes along with the Stockholms.

104. NoThreat2U
    105 | June 7, 2010 7:49 pm

Jesus wrenchwench get up off your knees

And wipe your chin off.

105. snork
    106 | June 7, 2010 7:49 pm

Bunk X wrote:

The rest of the blogosphere sees him as impotent.

He thinks he’s important, too. You’re missing an “r”. And umm… never mind.

106. MightyConservative
    107 | June 7, 2010 7:49 pm

Eliana wrote:

He’s pretty much on his own except for his psychophants.

Yes. He is so reasonable that he can tolerate being told that he’s WRONG. And he is so reasonable that he readily admits it when it happens.

Right? LMAO

107. Nevergiveup
    108 | June 7, 2010 7:50 pm

FreeRepublic linked the JPost story which gave credit to Charles, but only copied the first paragraph of the article.

Alouette
    Mon, Jun 7, 2010 4:49:00pm

Hey I linked the whole story, even the part giving credit to LGF. Are ya gonna give me credit for that? Nah I didn’t think so.

108. Poteen
    109 | June 7, 2010 7:51 pm

@ Doppelganger:

so, how are cookbook sales? Topped 100 bucks profit yet

Selling the cookbooks would be a good thing as half the profits go to Soldiers Angels.
    The problem for me, I’m unwelcome there, so I prefer to donate directly.
    The problem for those still allowed in, well, they’re just cheap.
    Can’t spend their dope cash on a good cause,,,,, or even Dear Leader’s blog. :)

109. snork
    110 | June 7, 2010 7:51 pm

He can’t do that. Daddy will ban him if he does.

However, they have been known to do these half-duplex debates on two blogs.

110. Eliana
    111 | June 7, 2010 7:52 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

He’s pretty much on his own except for his psychophants.

Was that a typo, or was that deliberate?

It was deliberate! :-)

We were sometimes calling his minions “psychophants” awhile back (last Fall, I think).

111. snowcrash
    112 | June 7, 2010 7:54 pm

The Helen Thomas story certainly knocked his scoop off the radar at memeorandum. Left isn’t going to eat its own.

112. 113 | June 7, 2010 7:55 pm

@ Eliana:

He’s getting no respect from any side.

113. 114 | June 7, 2010 7:56 pm

snowcrash wrote:

I remember SChmuck’s “don’t anyone dare say anything less than glowing about Unca’ Walter” when that old commie infiltrator died.

114. snowcrash
    115 | June 7, 2010 7:57 pm

But both sides mock him. In his mind he probably thinks he must be doing something right. LOL

115. 116 | June 7, 2010 7:57 pm

@ Eliana:
    He’s getting no respect from any side.

He’s getting as much respect as he deserves.

116. 117 | June 7, 2010 7:57 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

He does have a Napoleonic complex.

118 | June 7, 2010 7:58 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

so what we’re saying is that in effect, dark falcon is yelling at us from chuckie’s basement window as we walk past because he isnt allowed to come out and play…i guess he’s grounded.

118. Nevergiveup
    119 | June 7, 2010 7:59 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Sounds good to me. Not to mention he doesn’t have any self respect either

119. 120 | June 7, 2010 8:00 pm

snowcrash wrote:

I had noticed from the start that SChmuck has a streak of narcissistic masochism, he enjoys being mocked and abused. The streak has gotten much, much wider since late 2008 IMNHO, though.

120. 121 | June 7, 2010 8:04 pm

Obama Addressing High School Graduates — With Teleprompters

Does the man do ANYTHING without ‘prompters?!?

121. Nevergiveup
    122 | June 7, 2010 8:05 pm

ACE has a thread about the Reuters fixing the photos and he is giving partial credit to LGF

122. MightyConservative
    123 | June 7, 2010 8:07 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

The funny thing to me is that if he engaged people on this blog in debate, he’d get sent to the oven at his ‘home.’ He isn’t ALLOWED to engage someone in debate for fear that LGF might get a bloody nose as a result. LMAO

124 | June 7, 2010 8:07 pm

so who are jed and/or suszanne, the real writers of the plagiarized piece over at the swamp?

do we know yet?

124. 125 | June 7, 2010 8:07 pm

Biden, Emanuel have SuperSoaker fight

Kids really ARE in charge of our country.

125. Poteen
    126 | June 7, 2010 8:07 pm

Heehee.
    Dark Blue Falcon only gets to play Little Verde Nerfball with uncle Chuck in the basement.
    Makes for some disturbing possibilities.

127 | June 7, 2010 8:08 pm

@ MightyConservative:

cant leave the cult compound…its against the rules!

127. vagabond trader
    128 | June 7, 2010 8:08 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

Did you read some of the comments? Ewwwwww…………..

128. snork
    129 | June 7, 2010 8:09 pm

That’s about the size of it. DF is the Yorkie barking inside the house at us Rotts playing out here, having a good time.

130 | June 7, 2010 8:09 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

ace needs to be informed…i wold rather not see him find out about this too late…

130. MightyConservative
    131 | June 7, 2010 8:09 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

The streak has gotten much, much wider

This is what is known as a hanging curve ball. Set em up and knock em out.

131. 132 | June 7, 2010 8:10 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

EofZ does credit 1.0 with finding one of the cropped alReuters photogs, not even close to what KKKT is making up and spewing.

132. snowcrash
    133 | June 7, 2010 8:11 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Ace is a good guy. He actually linked to LGF. LOL. Most don’t anymore. CJ waking up to the fact that it is mostly righty blogs paying attention?

133. snork
    134 | June 7, 2010 8:11 pm

EoZ handed his blog over to Suzanne for a while. Suzanne posted that piece at 3-something in the morning, and hat tipped Jed. It’s all at the EoZ blog. The only question is, what’s the time zone of the EoZ time stamps.

134. 135 | June 7, 2010 8:12 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    Did you read some of the comments? Ewwwwww…………..

My Firefox plugin NoScript thankfully spares me from diving into such cesspools most of the time.

135. Nevergiveup
    136 | June 7, 2010 8:13 pm

535 Alouette
    Mon, Jun 7, 2010 5:08:10pm
    down
    up
    Some asshole at Hot Air THANKS them for not linking to Charles on the Reuters scoop.

These people make my brain hurt.

Hey Bitch ACE is linking it, but I guess the facts don’t matter to you anymore ha?

137 | June 7, 2010 8:13 pm

@ snork:

i see

137. vagabond trader
    138 | June 7, 2010 8:14 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

OK,I’m a computer illiterate,what are the advantages of noscript?

138. 139 | June 7, 2010 8:14 pm

Great economic boom you got going here, Barry

Dow Falls Through ‘Flash Crash’ Low

STOCKS HIT 7-MONTH LOW

DEBT POISED TO OVERTAKE GDP

139. MightyConservative
    140 | June 7, 2010 8:17 pm

Obama: “I want to know whose ass to kick.”

How about yourself moron?

140. 141 | June 7, 2010 8:18 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    OK,I’m a computer illiterate,what are the advantages of noscript?

Best advice I can give you is read up on the NoScript website.

141. 142 | June 7, 2010 8:19 pm

That great Obama Boom!

142. 143 | June 7, 2010 8:20 pm

@ MightyConservative:

He’s being a demagogue. He’s not being a man and take charge. He’s a 3rd Worlder.

143. 144 | June 7, 2010 8:20 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Facts never matter to the cult leader nor the cult members.

144. vagabond trader
    145 | June 7, 2010 8:20 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

Thanks,looks like a good option. Too bad we installed Windows 7,it sucks as bad as Vista. :sad:

145. 146 | June 7, 2010 8:21 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

The Jazz Man believes he’s a mover and shaker.

146. goddessoftheclassroom
    147 | June 7, 2010 8:23 pm

OT

My ex, a college professor earning over $85,000 a year, has told me his is only going to contribute $800 (and no, I didn’t leave off a zero) to our son’s college expenses because our son gets a tuition waiver--which doesn’t cost my ex a thing.

147. MightyConservative
    148 | June 7, 2010 8:23 pm

535 Alouette

These people make my brain hurt.

Well maybe that’s because the right hand man of LGF went to Hot Air and took a dump on it repeatedly. So you’re actually upset that the site isn’t falling all over themselves to love your site? People like you make my brain hurt.

It is called CAUSE and EFFECT. You take a shit on someone, they aren’t going to like you. And then you’re surprised to find out you’re not very well received at the place you took a shit on? DUH

148. vagabond trader
    149 | June 7, 2010 8:23 pm

@ MightyConservative:

lol,his oldest daughter looks like she could kick Daddys azz. Skinny little git.

150 | June 7, 2010 8:23 pm

@ vagabond trader:

i have 7 64bit running here…i quite like it. thus far there have been no problems.

(knocks on the wooden head of the bill gates voodoo doll)

151 | June 7, 2010 8:24 pm

MightyConservative wrote:

535 Alouette
    These people make my brain hurt.

Well maybe that’s because the right hand man of LGF went to Hot Air and took a dump on it repeatedly. So you’re actually upset that site isn’t falling all over themselves to love your site? People like you make my brain hurt.

cause and effect….its a bitch, aint it.

151. 152 | June 7, 2010 8:24 pm

@ goddessoftheclassroom:

That’s horrible.

152. Lily
    153 | June 7, 2010 8:25 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    The Jazz Man believes he’s a mover and shaker.

Well you set this one up too easy……

Do things shake when he moves?

153. 154 | June 7, 2010 8:25 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

I believe 7 supports Firefox, so you can run NoScript.

Fair warning, you will be forced to being more pro-active in your websurfing because you have to make choices as to what scripts to run or not. Personally I like having that much control.

154. Poteen
    155 | June 7, 2010 8:25 pm

Reuters scoop.

Damn, that’s dumb.
    From Photo Shopped smoke to disappearing knives, this is what Reuters does. It’s not a ‘scoop’.

155. MightyConservative
    156 | June 7, 2010 8:25 pm

@ MightyConservative:

Obama has never led anything. Now that he can’t hide, he’s being exposed as an abject moron.

“I want to know whose ass to kick.” and “Just plug the damn hole.” Leadership for the 21st century!

156. Poteen
    157 | June 7, 2010 8:27 pm

@ MightyConservative:
    Yea! What he said!

157. 158 | June 7, 2010 8:27 pm

@ goddessoftheclassroom:
    Makes me wonder how much he will contribute to Barry and/or other Progressive causes.

158. vagabond trader
    159 | June 7, 2010 8:27 pm

Same here but it keeps timing me out, forever to load a page,all kinds of annoying stuff. Maddening.Could it be our service provider?

159. snork
    160 | June 7, 2010 8:29 pm

I’m a glutton for trouble. I’m downloading PCBSD right now. This could be fun, but…

160. 161 | June 7, 2010 8:29 pm

@ MightyConservative:

He’s just a 3rd World style Demagogue.

161. Nevergiveup
    162 | June 7, 2010 8:29 pm

TheMatrix31
    Mon, Jun 7, 2010 5:28:38pm
    down
    up
    re: #628 Obdicut

Not really. I’m trying to make people reailze that its just as stupid to, in effect, stalk the stalkers.

Gee a reasonable poster over at LGF? Who knew.

162. 163 | June 7, 2010 8:30 pm

@ vagabond trader:
    (knocks on the wooden head of the bill gates voodoo doll)

That’s the Steve Ballmer voodoo dolly. Bill ain’t been in active charge for a while now.

163. goddessoftheclassroom
    164 | June 7, 2010 8:30 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    I am seething. Can you imagine how our son feels?

164. MightyConservative
    165 | June 7, 2010 8:31 pm

cause and effect….its a bitch, aint it.

Yep. Sometimes you have to answer for your actions.

165. 166 | June 7, 2010 8:31 pm

cause and effect….its a bitch, aint it.

I’ve heard the puppies are cute, though.

166. 167 | June 7, 2010 8:33 pm

goddessoftheclassroom wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    I am seething. Can you imagine how our son feels?

Like he’s your ex’s toilet, and the ex has diarrhea.

167. vagabond trader
    168 | June 7, 2010 8:34 pm

Oh this is rich,doesn’t Malaysia have the death penalty for possession and a good caning if a woman shows ankle.

168. NoThreat2U
    169 | June 7, 2010 8:34 pm

@ goddessoftheclassroom:
    Goddess that man will reap what he sows. Trust in God that all will be well. Mean people suck and are not worth our energy. Good luck to your boy and his future. From where I sit his future is so bright…I gotta wear shades 8)

169. Lily
    170 | June 7, 2010 8:34 pm

goddessoftheclassroom wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    I am seething. Can you imagine how our son feels?

Very sorry to hear that the ex isn’t going to give much to his own son.
    Prayers go out to you.
    Hope in the long run things work out okay.

170. 171 | June 7, 2010 8:35 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

Gee a reasonable poster over at LGF? Who knew.

Temporary sanity, I assure you. It will fade soon enough.

171. MightyConservative
    172 | June 7, 2010 8:35 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

There’s a handful of them that stay for reasons I can’t completely figure out. Maybe they view it like a real challenge to stay and operate under completely unfair ground rules. :shrug:

172. 173 | June 7, 2010 8:36 pm

@ vagabond trader:

Those Moderate Muslims!

Progressives

173. 174 | June 7, 2010 8:37 pm

HEAVY WEAPONS FOUND IN THE CARGO OF THE M/S. MAVI MARMARA FLOTILLA VESSEL.
    This video shows that during the unloading of the Marmara boat in the port of Ashdod, behind the bags of flour were boxes of heavy weapons and ammunition: mortars, artillery shells, bazookas, without counting a trunk where more than one million euros was found intended for Hamas. This video should be widely distributed as evidence of why the IDF Naval commandos were dispatched to intercept the six vessels including the M/S Mavi Marmara. One wonders what is aboard the Irish vessel, the M/S. Rachel Corrie, that Israel will intercept sometime today when it approaches the Naval blockade line off the coast of Gaza. Clearly the Turkish AKP Islamist government is complicit
    in permitting this military cargo to be loaded on the ‘peaceful’ Free Gaza Flotilla. Please distribute this video widely. If you had any doubt about what was on the flotilla, here is the video. The French explains that the arms on display w ere hidden behind sacks of grain.

Won’t believe your eyes.

In addition to hiding weapons meant to kill Israel civilians, the
    “humanitarian aid” workers viciously attacked Israeli soldiers. Below, a first hand account from Amir, an Israeli soldier who was there.

“Hello Uncle,

This is Amir writing you after reading what you sent to my father, Eitan. As you know, it was my unit and my friends who were on the ship. My commander was injured badly as a result of the “pacifists” violence. I want to tell you how he was injured so you could tell the story. it shows just how horrible and inhuman were the activists. My commander was the first soldier that rappelled down from the helicopter to the ship. When he touched ground, he got hit in the head with a pole and stabbed in the stomach with a knife.
    When he drew out his secondary weapon-a handgun (his primary weapon was a regular paintball gun: “Tippman 98 custom”) he was shot in the leg. He managed to fire a single shot before he was tossed from the balcony by 4 Arab activists, to the lower deck (a 12 feet fall). He was then dragged by other activists to a room in the lower deck were he was stripped down by 2 activists. They took off his vest, helmet and shirt, leaving him with only his pants and shoes on. When they finished they took a knife and expanded the wound he already had in his stomach. They cut his ab muscles horizontally and by hand spilled his guts out. When they finished they raised him up and walked him on the deck outside. He was conscious the whole time. If you are asking yourself why they did all that, here comes the reason. They wanted to show the soldiers their commander’s body so they will be demoralized and scared. Luckily, when they walked him on the deck a soldier saw him and managed to shoot the activist that was walking him down
    the outside corridor. He shot him with a special non-lethal bullet that didn’t kill him. My commander managed to jump from the deck to the water and swim to an army rescue boat (his guts still out of his body, and now in salty sea water). That was how he was saved. The activists that did this to him are alive, now in Turkey, and treated as heroes.

I’m sorry if I described this with too many details, but I thought it was necessary for the credibility. Please tell this story to anyone who will listen. I think that these days you are one of Israel’s best spokesman.

Thanks uncle, Shabbat shalom!

Amir

174. MightyConservative
    175 | June 7, 2010 8:37 pm

@ goddessoftheclassroom:

That’s weak. $800? Your son can make that much flipping burgers in a month. That almost reaches “thanks, but no thanks” levels there.

175. Nevergiveup
    176 | June 7, 2010 8:38 pm

MightyConservative wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:

I wonder if any of them notice there is almost no down dings over there anymore since anyone who would disagree has been banished?

176. MightyConservative
    177 | June 7, 2010 8:40 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

Yeah. That’s a good one there. That’s like a self-banning mechanism rather than a method of free speech. You can use it, but only in the Oceania approved manner.

178 | June 7, 2010 8:41 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

wow…

178. 179 | June 7, 2010 8:41 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Down dingers untie! .. or something.

179. Lily
    180 | June 7, 2010 8:42 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Well when sharmuta left that should have been a big red flag, she was pro-chaz 24/7. His number one fan and defender.
    Who knows why some still stay there. I saw too many banned for absolutely no reason, no reason at all.

180. vagabond trader
    181 | June 7, 2010 8:43 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

Don’t know about the letter,Gateway Pundit says the heavy arms story is a hoax

Great coverage of the mosque protest! :D

181. 182 | June 7, 2010 8:44 pm

@ vagabond trader:
    hmmmm…

182. Nevergiveup
    183 | June 7, 2010 8:45 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

@ Urban Infidel:

Don’t know about the letter,Gateway Pundit says the heavy arms story is a hoax

Great coverage of the mosque protest!

Yeah someone post that story in the AM also. Since it was never mentioned in any other Israeli paper what so ever, I would think it is inaccurate

185 | June 7, 2010 8:47 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    wow…

i retract my wow, 48 hr rule is now in effect

184. Nevergiveup
    186 | June 7, 2010 8:48 pm

Doppelganger wrote:

Charles has no room to criticize any photoshopping, after he was all too happy to run a photoshopped image of Filip Dewinter last year

Good pick. Good memory.

185. vagabond trader
    187 | June 7, 2010 8:50 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

It is surprising there weren’t more weapons on board.Anyway I think it was a practice run to see what they could get away with.

186. Nevergiveup
    188 | June 7, 2010 8:51 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    wow…

i retract my wow, 48 hr rule is now in effect

Shit if it were true, don’t ya think Israel would have been shouting it to the World ASAP? Remember that ship they intercepted while Bush was in Office?

Israel Seizes 500 Tons of Hezbollah-Bound Iran Arms

187. vagabond trader
    189 | June 7, 2010 8:53 pm

@ Doppelganger:

lol,the one where Dewinter has the nazi flag of Tennessee on his shelf?//

188. Nevergiveup
    190 | June 7, 2010 8:53 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:

They knew they couldn’t break the blockade. This was done purely for propaganda and the “West” and Obama fell for it hook line and sinker

191 | June 7, 2010 8:53 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

well israel is guilty until proven guilty, so…who knows?

190. 192 | June 7, 2010 8:54 pm

Then the letter would also be in dispute, though I wouldn’t put it past the terrorists to inflict that kind of bodily damage with their hands.

193 | June 7, 2010 8:55 pm

Eliana wrote:

He’s pretty much on his own except for his psychophants.

Chuck has psychedelicpants? Oh, yeah, I forgot about the orange overalls!

Rodan cue the Stanley Clarke vid…I know you’ve got it!

192. vagabond trader
    194 | June 7, 2010 8:55 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Obama fell for it hook line and sinker

Why wouldn’t he,some of his friends were involved in the planning and funding.Wonder what will happen if the Iranians put their money where their mouth is and try a stunt.

195 | June 7, 2010 8:56 pm

Chucky Psychedelicpants!

194. snork
    196 | June 7, 2010 8:57 pm

vagabond trader wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:

They were trying to provoke a response, because they win from that no matter what the outcome. Which raises a question that I haven’t heard anyone ask: did the Hamas leaders who set this thing up deliberately throw 9 of their own into the cannons?

195. snowcrash
    197 | June 7, 2010 8:59 pm

@ The Osprey:
    Osprey, those were the best days of his life. IMO he probably likes that vid posted.

196. Nevergiveup
    198 | June 7, 2010 8:59 pm

snork wrote:

You say that like they give shit about human life? I mean “suicide bombings is us” is their motto?

197. orangecrush
    199 | June 7, 2010 9:00 pm

Kilgore’s body of blog work speaks for itself. Lacks integrity to the extreme.

200 | June 7, 2010 9:01 pm

Not a crop of the other

199. orangecrush
    201 | June 7, 2010 9:02 pm

@ 180 Lily: Only masochists post at LGF. A couple of whippers a lot of yellers.

200. vagabond trader
    202 | June 7, 2010 9:03 pm

@ snork:

It was a win win for the koranimals. The Israeli response was justified but poorly implemented. I mean come on they were expecting hippie chicks waiting with flowers. Not encouraging.

201. orangecrush
    203 | June 7, 2010 9:04 pm

Totten has some good perspectives this week on the Turks, Iran, and the flotilla

204 | June 7, 2010 9:06 pm

snowcrash wrote:

@ The Osprey:

I wouldn’t be caught dead in those pants! LOL.

You are probably right though. Chucky’s Finest Hour… before blogs and bloat.

203. 205 | June 7, 2010 9:09 pm

Anyone else notice the cheap-ass, plastic, scuffle flops those stinky Turkish terror mercenaries are wearing on their feet?

204. vagabond trader
    206 | June 7, 2010 9:11 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

Aren’t you glad we don’t have smell-o-vision?

205. 207 | June 7, 2010 9:14 pm

@ vagabond trader:
    Don’t give Rodan any ideas!

206. chickadee
    208 | June 7, 2010 9:19 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

Obama Addressing High School Graduates — With Teleprompters

Does the man do ANYTHING without ‘prompters?!?

He can’t even talk 10 minutes to 5th graders without his prompters.
    He is an imbecile.

207. NoThreat2U
    209 | June 7, 2010 9:41 pm

orangecrush wrote:

@ 180 Lily: Only masochists post at LGF. A couple of whippers a lot of yellers.

…ans “dlounce” is the safe word :)

208. 210 | June 7, 2010 9:42 pm

I would give CJ more credit if I thought that he posted on this to support Israel. Unfortunately, I think the main reason he’s interested is because of his beef with Reuters. Defending Israel is incidental for him.

209. NoThreat2U
    211 | June 7, 2010 9:42 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

orangecrush wrote:
    @ 180 Lily: Only masochists post at LGF. A couple of whippers a lot of yellers.
    …ans “dlounce” is the safe word

Fucked that up good. lol Typing in the dark. Should read:

….and “flounce” is the safe word. lol Dumbass

210. vagabond trader
    212 | June 7, 2010 9:43 pm

@ Mr. P:

++++

211. Poteen
    213 | June 7, 2010 9:43 pm

@ The Osprey:
    If Michelle Malkin was on the drums, the camera would have avoided the guitar player. ;)

212. MrPaulRevere
    214 | June 7, 2010 9:51 pm

Mr. P wrote:

Thanks for getting to the heart of the matter.

213. 215 | June 7, 2010 9:59 pm

chickadee wrote:

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:
    Obama Addressing High School Graduates — With Teleprompters
    Does the man do ANYTHING without ‘prompters?!?

He can’t even talk 10 minutes to 5th graders without his prompters.
    He is an imbecile.

With the TOTUS Barry sounds like a bad first time grade school actor, and off TOTUS he sounds like a total airheaded moron.

I keep getting told he is an eloquent speaker. I’m still waiting for even passable competent.

214. 216 | June 7, 2010 10:02 pm

Mr. P wrote:

Realize that SChmuck was forced to play catch-up by his in-house bigot, KT posting the info on his diary.

More and more 1.0 is sounding and looking like a very cheap and mediocre copy of the Leftist blogs KOS and HuffPo.

215. 217 | June 7, 2010 10:17 pm

@ Mr. P:

Agreed!

216. 218 | June 9, 2010 8:53 am

[...] Blogmocracy -- You Heard it Here First Submitted by The [...]

217. 219 | June 9, 2010 5:21 pm

[...] Blogmocracy – You Heard it Here First Submitted by The [...]

218. 220 | June 10, 2010 3:51 pm

[...] Update #2: Ace over at Ace of Spades links in and also reports: Did Charles Johnson Refuse to Credit The Real Story Breaker? Elder of Ziyon had it first. [...]