Mayor Bloomberg angry when confronted over Ground Zero Mosque

by Rodan ( 93 Comments › )
Filed under Islamic Supremacism, Leftist-Islamic Alliance, Progressives, Tranzis at June 17th, 2010 - 9:00 am

Mayor Michael Bloomberg is a Tranzi progressive who supports the Islamization of NY. Nine years after 9/11 NYC has become a Islamic influenced City. In celebration of 9/11, the Islamic Colonialists seek to build a Mosque and Community Center near ground zero. It will be called Cordoba house in celebration of their 500 year occupation of that Latin-Catholic city in Spain. The name was chosen as a symbolic sign of their conquest of New York City. Bloomberg has assisted in this occupation of NYC and when confronted by it, he loses his temper.

(June 15, 2010) New York’s Jewish establishment gathered for a pleasant kosher barbecue held on the lush back lawn of the mayor’s graceful 19th century mansion on New York’s Upper East Side. When the dinner and program ended, I walked over to the west side of the stage, along with a dozen or so others which were hoping to get a photo of the mayor. As the mayor came off the stage, both uniformed and plainclothes policemen demanded that everyone step back. A short elderly woman with white cottony hair rushed the security line and begged the mayor for a photo. Surrendering to her calls for a photo and much to the chagrin of his security detail, the mayor stopped. He gathered a small group and said “just one picture.” -”Ok everyone, look into the camera, look into the camera,” the mayor said with a rushed smile.

At that moment, I clicked my iPhone camera shutter and simultaneously exclaimed in a serious but gentle voice, “MR. MAYOR, NO MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO!” The mayor’s face immediately became somber. He quickly disregarded his elderly constituent and in a serious tone, while staring me directly in the eye, leaned forward, pointed to my face and said matter-of-factly, “If we don’t let them build a mosque, we won’t be able to build a temple!” Some in the crowd gasped. I quickly responded, “But we don’t need a temple-that’s not the issue, a mosque is a symbol of jihad victory.” While still standing in the crowd and amongst his staffers, which attempted to shuffle him away, the mayor suddenly lurched forward, walked right up to me and with a perturbed voice and stern eyes, said what sounded like “we need to allow it.” “But mayor, this is my field of study, and I am telling you, they are building it as a symbol of victory over us.” At that time the mayor’s staff shuffled him away but not before the mayor looked back at me, obviously annoyed that I raised the subject with him in public. His staffer also asked me to “just drop it” as the mayor was whisked away.

Read the rest: Confronted over Mosque at Ground Zero, Mayor Explodes

Michael Bloomberg is the poster child of the American elite. He is a Dhimmi and his actions here prove it!

(Hat Tip: Delectable)

Tags: , , ,

Comments

93 Responses to “Mayor Bloomberg angry when confronted over Ground Zero Mosque”

1 | June 17, 2010 9:05 am

Bloomberg is such as asshole. He is a little man (literally and figuratively) compared to Rudy Giuliani.

2 | June 17, 2010 9:08 am

Wow!

“If we don’t let them build a mosque, we won’t be able to build a temple!”

Was he referring to The Temple?

3 | June 17, 2010 9:11 am

“If we don’t let them build a mosque, we won’t be able to build a temple!”

Why? Have there been random attacks on innocents by Jews lately that Fox News is covering up? Some radical Zionist jihad?

Inquiring minds want to know…

4. spinmore
    4 | June 17, 2010 9:12 am

translation:

We must submit, we must be tolerant, Muslims around the world are tolerant of others . . . aren’t they? *looks angry and confused*

5. mfhorn
    5 | June 17, 2010 9:17 am

So what’s the bit with the temple? Does he think if this mosque is built in NY, a temple and/or church will be built somewhere in Saudi Arabia or Iran?

6. 6 | June 17, 2010 9:18 am

Again, we can start on this project right after they finish the First Baptist Church of Mecca. Until then the answer is NO.

7. Nevergiveup
    7 | June 17, 2010 9:21 am

What temples is he talking about. All the ones in Saudi Arabia? And by the by Bloomberg is Jews in name only, if that.

8. 8 | June 17, 2010 9:22 am

@ mfhorn:

Exactly, where is he reffering to that Jews can’t build their temples if a mosque isn’t allowed?

9. daughter of patriots
    9 | June 17, 2010 9:25 am

Pat Condell re: the mosque at ground zero at his best,

linked -- I know, thought it could get more play up here.

10 | June 17, 2010 9:27 am

BRAKING: Southwest Finds Shipment of Heads on a Plane. As usual with Southwest, heads fly free.

11. gibsonz
    11 | June 17, 2010 9:29 am

Bloomberg is THE biggest ASSHAT on the planet…he and he alone knows what`s best for the proletariat…the mayor who thought he was king!

12. spinmore
    12 | June 17, 2010 9:29 am

. . . notice the photo of the Mayor at the link. Does he look happy like his guests, or does he look terrified to be photographed hosting a bunch of Jooos at a BBQ ? . . . unreal

13 | June 17, 2010 9:31 am

Or was he referring to Shelomo Alfassa?

14. Nevergiveup
    14 | June 17, 2010 9:31 am

huckfunn wrote:

So you have to pay for peanuts and water on Southwest, but head is free?

15. spinmore
    15 | June 17, 2010 9:31 am

huckfunn wrote:

. . . after sharia takes hold, there’ll be a lot more of that going on/

16 | June 17, 2010 9:35 am

I know that Rudy has baggage, but he was a stud after 9/11.
    My favorite is when he turned down the Saudi cash that was prdicated on an anti Israeli smear.
    Bloomberg can’t even be Rudys shadow.

17. citizen_q
    17 | June 17, 2010 9:36 am

Bloomberg is scum.

I hope he is a JINO. It would be a blow if such piece of work were observant.

I would think that he meant that if building mosque was forbidden, then building a synagogue would be forbidden as well. Personally I would fore go a new synagogue rather than have the mosque of jihadist victory.

18 | June 17, 2010 9:37 am

Nevergiveup
    14 | June 17, 2010 09:31
    So you have to pay for peanuts and water on Southwest, but head is free?

I thought that was Hooters Air.

19. Nevergiveup
    19 | June 17, 2010 9:39 am

Nevergiveup
    14 | June 17, 2010 09:31
    So you have to pay for peanuts and water on Southwest, but head is free?

I thought that was Hooters Air.

No. On Hooter’s Air they just gvie you free tissue paper to clean up after……ah well you get the picture

20. 20 | June 17, 2010 9:39 am

@ Nevergiveup:

That’s what I’m trying to figure out.

21. vapig
    21 | June 17, 2010 9:40 am

citizen_q wrote:

Bloomberg is scum.
    I hope he is a JINO. It would be a blow if such piece of work were observant.

But that’s not the argument -- we can’t let them frame it that way. No one is saying no mosque can be built. Just the no mosque can be built THERE! Let them build one anywhere else in the city and make that site historically forbidden!

22 | June 17, 2010 9:40 am

@ Nevergiveup:
    @ spinmore:
    I need to talk to Southwest. There are so many good leads here for the next TV commercial.

23. daughter of patriots
    23 | June 17, 2010 9:40 am

I used to live 1/2 block from Gracie Mansion and recall the unmannerly way Rudy dissed his then current wife. He redeemed himself on 9/11, he was the man and took no guff, man of action. As a New Yorker I appreciated his leadership, especially telling the rich Saudi what he could do with his blood money.

24. spinmore
    24 | June 17, 2010 9:41 am

. . . the “argument” (if you will) is won simply by the fact that the bankrolling comes from sources and places where there is absolutely no (zero) tolerance for anything but islam. That should (for reasonable people) tell you everything you need to know.

25. 25 | June 17, 2010 9:42 am

@ Nevergiveup:

The problem is that the “Stewardess” is named “Bubba”…

26. 26 | June 17, 2010 9:42 am

@ citizen_q:

Bloomberg is straight up lying. Nobody has beef with Jews building synagogues. Jews aren’t trying to take over and impose their ways on others. THis is apples and oranges.

27. spinmore
    27 | June 17, 2010 9:43 am

@ huckfunn:
    . . . we’ve got plenty of head room (?)

28. 28 | June 17, 2010 9:43 am

@ vapig:

Bloomebrg is playing moral equivalancy.

29 | June 17, 2010 9:43 am

@ Nevergiveup:

No Hooters Air is where you get sued for sexually harassment for making suggestive comments here in the new “Amerika.”

30. vapig
    30 | June 17, 2010 9:45 am

@ vapig:
    Bloomebrg is playing moral equivalancy.

You were right the first time -- he’s lying.

31. citizen_q
    31 | June 17, 2010 9:45 am

@ vapig:

I agree with both of you. I guess that I just did not provide enough info in my response.

32. 32 | June 17, 2010 9:46 am

@ vapig:

We are constantly told that we have to be circumspect about Mohammedans feelings, that we must treat them with respect and dignity, etc. After 9-11, this attitude went so far as to change the name of Operation Infinite Justice to Operation Enduring Freedom for fear that the Mohammedans would be offended. We the thought of a Mosque of Triumph at Ground Zero greatly offends me. Greatly offends me. Are they telling me that unless I’m willing to kill them over it they don’t have to respect my views? That isn’t a message that I think they want to send.

33. 33 | June 17, 2010 9:47 am

He’s a Totalitarian Progressive and knows what he’s doing.

34. 34 | June 17, 2010 9:48 am

@ citizen_q:

I got what you were saying and your point. This is just assinine.

35. 35 | June 17, 2010 9:48 am

@ vapig:

Yup he’s a liar, he views Islam as a 3rd World Liberation Force.

36. 36 | June 17, 2010 9:49 am

I’m tired of this and Bloomberg’s attitude is representative of Progressive thinking.

37. citizen_q
    37 | June 17, 2010 9:55 am

I think he is a soros mini-me.

38. 38 | June 17, 2010 9:57 am

@ citizen_q:

Ha ha ha, I got that impression also!

39. 39 | June 17, 2010 10:00 am

That is pretty much all that is left to get the attention of any human functioning at a reptilian level.

40. Nevergiveup
    40 | June 17, 2010 10:02 am

Singer Elton John lands in Israel, makes way to stadium
    Published: 06.17.10, 16:22 / Israel News
    Singer Elton John has landed in Israel and is currently making his way to Ramat Gan stadium, where he is to perform Thursday at 8:30. Immediately after the show John is scheduled to fly to Austria on his private jet. (Or Barnea)

Ah I never really like the guy ( he is guy right? ) but I’ll give him his due for standing with Israel unlike many of his cowardly entertainer freinds.

41. mfhorn
    41 | June 17, 2010 10:02 am

Let ‘em build a mosque somewhere else.

Preferrably near a landfill. Or a slaughterhouse.

42. snork
    42 | June 17, 2010 10:02 am

He meant a temple to his ego.

43. gibsonz
    43 | June 17, 2010 10:04 am

He’s a Totalitarian Progressive and knows what he’s doing.

You bet he does,he is a fanatical crusader…I would love to put my cigarette out on his hand as he reaches to confiscate my salt shaker!

44. 44 | June 17, 2010 10:06 am

@ Nevergiveup:

He played at Rush Limbaugh’s wedding. He will reciev a Fatwa for the UK Pakis in 5,4,3,2………………..

45. vapig
    45 | June 17, 2010 10:08 am

@ vapig:

It really offends me too! I wish someone would stick a microphone right in his face and ask him, “Since surrendering the city of NY to islam, when do you plan on implementing sharia? And where do you plan to place the infidels executioners block -- Times Square or ground zero itself, colosium style?”

46. 46 | June 17, 2010 10:09 am

And about another tyrannical mayor, Daley is gearing up to have his city’s precious gun ban struck down:

As Chicago awaits a U.S. Supreme Court ruling this month that could overturn its 28-year-old handgun ban, City Hall is considering a host of countermeasures that might set off another round of legal fights with gun advocates.

In an interview with the Tribune, Mayor Richard Daley acknowledged an uphill battle against the gun industry, which he described as the most powerful lobby in the United States. Even so, he vowed that in the event residents are allowed to have handguns at home, the city would take steps to ensure that officials can account for the weapons.

The mayor said his primary goal would be to protect police officers, paramedics and emergency workers from being shot when responding to an incident at a home. He said he also wants to save taxpayers from the financial cost of lawsuits if police shoot someone in the house because the officer felt threatened.

“If the ban is overturned, we will see a lot of common-sense approaches in the city aimed at protecting first responders,” Daley said. “We have to have some type of registry. If a first responder goes to an apartment, they need to know if that individual has a gun.”

It sounds like Chicago needs police control. Police officers in other parts of the country don’t just waste citizens because they own guns. Gun ownership is near total around here, and the cops manage not to kill innocent civilians every day. At the very least, it sounds like the Chicago police need extensive training to recognize that this isn’t Germany, the year isn’t 1936, and they aren’t Gestapo.

At least they shouldn’t be Gestapo.

47. 47 | June 17, 2010 10:15 am

Gun registration. ANother example of the Left’s Facsist nature.

48. 48 | June 17, 2010 10:18 am

@ vapig:

Yeah he probbaly supports Sharia law.

49. m
    49 | June 17, 2010 10:20 am

@ Nevergiveup:

Oh cool! Go Elton.

50. m
    50 | June 17, 2010 10:23 am

Does Chitown have a problem with people attacking first responders? I mean, it’s the first thing I’d do… neighbor having a baby… ambulance arrives… SHOOT’EM UP!

CaRaZy.

51. 51 | June 17, 2010 10:23 am

@ m:

The UK Pakis will put fatwa on him. He has 2 things going against him with regard to Islam.

1) He’s Homosexual
    2) He supports Israel

Watch, there will be a fatwa.

52. 52 | June 17, 2010 10:24 am

@ m:

Daley is a Fascist and wants to have the people disarmed.

53. spinmore
    53 | June 17, 2010 10:26 am

@ m:
    1) He’s Homosexual
    2) He supports Israel
    Watch, there will be a fatwa.

. . . is there a fatwa registry we can check? just sayin

54. vapig
    54 | June 17, 2010 10:27 am

OT: Obama plans to pass crap&tax in lame duck congress as final nail in America’s coffin.

55. 55 | June 17, 2010 10:29 am

@ vapig:

Watch the Dems pass Cap-N-TRade, Amnesty and some Gun Control using reconcilliation methods during their lame duck sessions.

Watch!

56. 56 | June 17, 2010 10:30 am

@ spinmore:

is there a fatwa registry we can check? just sayin

Robert Spencer’s Jihadwatch is the closest!

57. 57 | June 17, 2010 10:34 am

That is what I am afraid of. They won’t feel any pressure to respect the will of the people once the election is over and done. They may even feel hostility to the people if we have (as we all hope) voted them out of power like we did in 1994. This is a very dangerous combination of an incompetant/evil President and a negligent, corrupt Congress. The sooner it is over the better.

58. spinmore
    58 | June 17, 2010 10:38 am

. . . all enemies foriegn and domestic

59. 59 | June 17, 2010 10:38 am

Agreed, Obama doesn’t care about the people’s will. He’s a 3rd World style thug.

60. 60 | June 17, 2010 10:39 am

The greatest recovery in Human History continues apace!

New claims for jobless benefits rise sharply

61. spinmore
    61 | June 17, 2010 10:41 am

The greatest recovery in Human History continues apace!
    New claims for jobless benefits rise sharply

. . . ya know, i’ve had my eye on a new windmill

62. mfhorn
    62 | June 17, 2010 10:42 am

Waiting for Obama to blame Bush in 3…2…1…

63. spinmore
    63 | June 17, 2010 10:45 am

Truth is stranger than fiction.

mark this date -- just had a funny thought

JobsCorp (corpse) workers roaming the streets of Amerika with portable air compressers randomly checking and filling peoples car tires with air :) whatta ya think?

64. vapig
    64 | June 17, 2010 10:51 am

Watch!

Yeah -- all their pet projects to kill this country. The only thing we can possibly hope for is to defund it, because we can’t undo it.

65. 65 | June 17, 2010 10:51 am

@ spinmore:

Those factories opening up building Windmills and hiring Millions!

In China!

66 | June 17, 2010 10:51 am

I’ve notice they aren’t to good at receiving hostility as they are in dishing it out. They run from town halls and it is only going to get worse for them.

67. 67 | June 17, 2010 10:51 am

O/T Hey Roden would you be interested in talking with Rick Barber on blogtalk? Let me know send me an email so I can tell him. Thanks

68. 68 | June 17, 2010 10:52 am

@ vapig:

Right I hope the GOP wins a big enogh majority. remeber, they is a Progressive element in the GOP that will join the Dems in resisting changes.

69. 69 | June 17, 2010 10:54 am

Watch!

Months and maybe a few years before the shot was fired in South Carolina, the Federal Gov. pushed the South against the wall. When a person is taxed so much they cannot make a living. When they have no jobs at all….you know the rest.

70. vapig
    70 | June 17, 2010 10:55 am

@ vapig:

It won’t. It just may be over for us -- look what bozo has done in just 16 months. And this oil spill is a God send to him. Able to pass all kinds of crap taxes (for no good reason -- it was an accident, not global warming) extort a willing oil company for billions and destroy a part of the country that is all red-state. Win-win-win!!!

71. 71 | June 17, 2010 10:59 am

@ Grimcargo:

Yes absolitely!

I’m at work, so I will have M email you. Macker will be CC’d since he will conduct the interview.

72. chickadee
    72 | June 17, 2010 11:00 am

zero at -20 today at Rassmussen.
    with 45 % Strongly Disapproving

73. 73 | June 17, 2010 11:00 am

There’s no way we will win big enough to overturn any veto by Obama. Anything they pass in the Lame Duck session is law for two years unless the Supreme Court steps in.

74. 74 | June 17, 2010 11:05 am

True, we have to many Progressives in the GOP camp.

75. chickadee
    75 | June 17, 2010 11:07 am

The House can refuse to fund any of his power grabs, starting with Hell Care. Just ignore it until it dries up and blows away. Once we take over the House we can block any of his b.s. from even consideration.
    We can cripple zero and make him a lame duck. He is toxic now, even to many dems who do not want to be seen with him.

76 | June 17, 2010 11:07 am

The greatest recovery in Human History continues apace!

New claims for jobless benefits rise sharply

Yes, but predictably it was unexpected. :grin:

77. vapig
    77 | June 17, 2010 11:09 am

chickadee wrote:

He still has his executive orders. If that fails, he’ll just hire another czar.

78. 78 | June 17, 2010 11:11 am

Bloomberg is a rotten coward. Just like the rest of the leftard scum.

79. 79 | June 17, 2010 11:15 am

Guys, this is huge!

Battle for the House

201 Democrats

199 Republicans

35 Toss Ups

It looks like CJ’s attacks are having no effect.

80. 80 | June 17, 2010 11:15 am

@ vapig:

Plus the EPA can rule what it wants.

81. 81 | June 17, 2010 11:15 am

PR campaign to fight Mexico drug image. I just have to say, good luck with that.

82. citizen_q
    82 | June 17, 2010 11:16 am

@ m:
    Daley is a Fascist and wants to have the people disarmed.

The lefty/progs fear armed honest law abiding citizens more then armed criminals. Why?

83. 83 | June 17, 2010 11:16 am

@ huckfunn:

Yeah the Progressive Media is claiming the economy is booming.

84. 84 | June 17, 2010 11:17 am

vapig wrote:

He still has his executive orders. If that fails, he’ll just hire another czar.

Yes, however, it is quite obvious he is scared and panicked. They may do something very stupid (i.e. violent) in their desperate grasp for power, then it’s buh-bye commies. His butt-kissing of muzzies and UN notwithstanding I doubt they will step in to pull his shrivelled nuts out of the fire for him.

85. vapig
    85 | June 17, 2010 11:20 am

@ vapig:
    Plus the EPA can rule what it wants.

Thanks -- I forgot about that! I think they’ve done more damage than any other entity! Nixon should be burned in effigy just for that one alone!

Do you know they have halted the cleanup of the oil spill so they can do an enviromental empact study? Are you freakin kidding me? You should have heard Juan Williams yesterday trying to defend this!

86. Nevergiveup
    86 | June 17, 2010 11:21 am

Hospital Corps celebrates 112 years of service
    By Mark D. Faram -- Staff writer
    Posted : Thursday Jun 17, 2010 10:34:11 EDT
    The Navy’s largest and most decorated rating — the only all-enlisted corps in the service — turns 112 years old Thursday.

The Navy Hospital Corps was established by Congress and President McKinley on June 17, 1898, during the Spanish-American War.

The service initially created separate paygrades: a hospital apprentice, hospital apprentice first class — the equivalent of a third class — and a hospital steward, the first corpsman chief petty officers.

Today, the community boasts more than 25,000 sailors serving worldwide.

“The proud traditions and battlefield tenacity of your predecessors are evident in today’s corpsman who defend freedom and our way of life at home or on foreign shores,” Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (SS/SW) Rick West wrote in a birthday message to corpsmen.

Because the rating serves with the Marine Corps and thus is often in the line of fire, 2,012 corpsmen have been killed in action to date. This includes 1,170 in World War II, 109 in the Korean War and 639 in the Vietnam War. In 1983, 15 died in the bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut.

Since 2001, 13 have died in Afghanistan and 29 in Iraq.

Twenty two “docs” have been awarded the Medal of Honor, 174 the Navy Cross and 31 more have been awarded the Army’s Distinguished Service Cross. In addition, 946 received the Silver Star.

“Happy Birthday, Navy Corpsmen … you’re making a difference worldwide every day, as you have been the last 112 years,” West’s letter concluded. “Hooyah Docs!”

I couldn’t agree more and might I say, since many in my Unit are Corpsmen, they are amongst the finest men and women in the Military.

87 | June 17, 2010 11:29 am

@ Nevergiveup:

I agree. Same goes for our medics, as well.

88. vapig
    88 | June 17, 2010 11:34 am

Where the hell is everybody today? This always happens when my boss is out of the office!

89. Nevergiveup
    89 | June 17, 2010 11:34 am

@ Nevergiveup:

I agree. Same goes for our medics, as well.

90. 90 | June 17, 2010 1:07 pm

citizen_q wrote:

Because they know that their are more honest law abiding citizens than armed criminals by a very large percentage. And no criminal wants their victim to be armed or they might decide to resist and maybe pop a cap in the criminal dumb ass, and the progs know damned well that they are the criminals.

91. orangecrush
    91 | June 17, 2010 2:33 pm

I am afraid the no mosque movement has to get violent to be taken seriously. The mayor by his actions proves he is a placater.

92. Markos
    92 | July 2, 2010 6:56 pm

I think that Michael Bloomberg is not a stupid person not to know what I just eluded to. Although he belongs to the Jewish faith, I do not think that he is faithful to his faith. I think that he does not care to see the Mosque he is allowing to be built used to plot for attacking Israel, the US and anyone or anything that do not worship the prophet of Islam Mohamed. The Jewish people fool themselves into believing that the Moslems used to treat them well in the Islamic countries when the west mistreated them. This is wishful thinking. MOHAMED THE PROPHET OF ISLAM MASSACRED ALL JEWISH TRIBES (BANOU KURIZA, BANOU ALMOSTALAK and KHEIBR JEWISH TRIBES) IN MEDINA. AFTER MASSACRING ALL THE MEN, HE TOOK ALL THE JWISH WOMEN AND GAVE THEM AS SEX SLAVES TO HIS HORNY MEN. HE SELECTED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN FOR HIMSELF NAMED SAFIA. HE TOOK SAFIA AFTER KILLING HER HUSBAND AND FATHER INFRONT OF HER OWN EYESAND HAD SEX WITH HER (RAPED HER) TO HUMULATE HER. SO, IN THE CORDOBA MOSQUE, IF THE MUSLIM WORSHIPERS WANT TO RESTORE THE GLORIOUS HISTORY OF MOHAMED, THE MUSLIMS WILL GO IN NEW YORK CITY KILLING ALL THE JEWISH MEN AND RAPING ALL THE JEWISH WOMEN. IS THIS WHAT BLLOMBERG WANTS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS???????????????????????????

93. Markos
    93 | July 2, 2010 6:57 pm

Bloomberg should be taught the facts about Islam and its unwavering hostility to all non Muslims and specifically Jews. I think that Bloomberg is doing a great harm to both Jewish and Christians, and mostly to the Jewish people. Why, because Israel is the only Jewish state, and ALL ISLAMIC COUNTRIES WOULD LOVE to SEE IT WITH ALL ITS JEWISH INHABITANTS COMPLETELY AND FOREVER WIPPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. THIS IS NOT DUE TO ISLAMIC FANATICS, THIS IS THE CORE OF ISLAMIC TEACHING BY THE QURAN. Bloomberg wants to allow the MUSLIMS to build a mosque on top of 9-11 ground zero. The Muslim Palestinians were rejoicing in the streets thinking that the majority of the inhabitants of the twin towers were their ONLY ENEMY (THE JEWS). What are the Muslims going to teach the attendants of the Mosque other than the Quran, and the Hadith (teachings and life of Mohamed, Islam’s Founder and Prophet). The Quran said to kill all Jews and Christians until they are subdued. It also said that Jews and Christians are Monkeys and Pigs. Is this what Bloomberg wants to hear while visiting the Cordoba Mosque? Someone has to stand against this man and stop him from doing us the greatest damage in recent history. Read my other two comments to have a complete story……………………