The Voice of the Resistance!

by Kafir ( 81 Comments › )
Filed under Blogmocracy, Media, Politics at June 17th, 2010 - 9:00 pm

Tonight we have a special guest host with Rodan – our very own Speranza! Join us to discuss the news of the week or whatever else is on your mind!

Enjoy the show ~!!

The Voice of the Resistance – on blogtalkradio

1 (347) 996-5447

Email the gmail for a toll free number!

blogmocracy @ gmail .com

Listen to internet radio with The Blogmocracy on Blog Talk Radio

Tags: , , ,

Comments

81 Responses to “The Voice of the Resistance!”

1. m
    1 | June 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Guest host Speranza!

2 | June 17, 2010 9:11 pm

kicking butt

3. mtc
    3 | June 17, 2010 9:16 pm

second!

4. m
    4 | June 17, 2010 9:16 pm

@ Speranza:

Damn right!

5 | June 17, 2010 9:17 pm

I am sitting in a train station & can’t hear a thing.
    Frustrating!

6. m
    6 | June 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Oh man! Want the toll free? you can listen on your phone

7. m
    7 | June 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Or didja mean because of the trains?! hahaha! duh huh

8. 8 | June 17, 2010 9:25 pm

I am sitting in a train station & can’t hear a thing.
    Frustrating!

Refresh louder!

9. MrPaulRevere
    9 | June 17, 2010 9:35 pm

I have to say the quality of the show is increasing exponentially, keep up the good work.

10. m
    10 | June 17, 2010 9:36 pm

@ MrPaulRevere:

Let’s hear from you again!

11 | June 17, 2010 9:37 pm

m wrote:

Oh man! Want the toll free? you can listen on your phone

That would be great.

12 | June 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Bunk X wrote:

I am sitting in a train station & can’t hear a thing.
    Frustrating!

Refresh louder!

I’ll get a visit from the police. Gunfights are Ok in Chicago , but not noise at the train. We has couth.

13. m
    13 | June 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Is your email linked to your phone? Sent!

(mean- the email linked to your profile -- it’s what I get for doing 3 things at once!)

14. MrPaulRevere
    14 | June 17, 2010 9:42 pm

m wrote:

@ MrPaulRevere:
    Let’s hear from you again!

Thanks, you’re very kind, but others are making the same points I would make, and more eloquently ;)

15. m
    15 | June 17, 2010 9:45 pm

@ MrPaulRevere:

paleeeeeeeze! You’re great!

16. 16 | June 17, 2010 9:46 pm

@ MrPaulRevere:

I missed you! Sorry! Had a phone call and tuned in to late.

17 | June 17, 2010 9:47 pm

m wrote:

Is your email linked to your phone? Sent!
    (mean- the email linked to your profile – it’s what I get for doing 3 things at once!)

18. 18 | June 17, 2010 9:48 pm

m- Nice choices for BlogMocRadio posts, btw.

19. m
    19 | June 17, 2010 9:50 pm

@ Bunk X:

I wanna be able to do a Bunk X overnight when I grow up :}

20. m
    20 | June 17, 2010 9:51 pm

You’re welcome!

21. 21 | June 17, 2010 9:53 pm

m wrote:

@ Bunk X:
    I wanna be able to do a Bunk X overnight when I grow up :}

Lemme know. I’ll forward you my seekrit webmining links. =)

22. MrPaulRevere
    22 | June 17, 2010 9:55 pm

m wrote:

@ MrPaulRevere:
    paleeeeeeeze! You’re great!

I’ll work myself into a fine frenzy and call in Sunday…kudo’s to whoever mentioned Ron Reagan Jr., he’s a major idiot and always has been; like Christopher Buckley he has ‘daddy issues’.

23 | June 17, 2010 9:58 pm

MrPaulRevere
    22 | June 17, 2010 21:55

Ron Regan junior is a snarky punk. In debate he always reverts to the liberal smirk &
    insults.
    The apple fell far, far from that tree.

24. MrPaulRevere
    24 | June 17, 2010 9:59 pm

The Islamist thinks in terms of decades and centuries, while we in the west think in terms of ‘tomorrow’. A recipe for suicide.

25. 25 | June 17, 2010 10:03 pm

MrPaulRevere wrote:

Same with communism: “Step by step.”

26. 26 | June 17, 2010 10:03 pm

MrPaulRevere wrote:

Tomorrow is too far in the future for most of our political elite. What they can get today is all they are concerned about.

27. MrPaulRevere
    27 | June 17, 2010 10:03 pm

You should read the Reagan Dairies, President Reagan was constantly complaining about him, he was very disrespectful: http://www.amazon.com/Reagan-Diaries-Ronald/dp/006087600X

28. 28 | June 17, 2010 10:06 pm

@ MrPaulRevere:
    It burns him up having to live in the shadow of greatness, knowing he wouldn’t ever be albe reach up to being the proverbial boil on the frog’s butt in comparison.

29. MrPaulRevere
    29 | June 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Bingo Rodan, every con man, grifter and scheister lawyer is headed toward the gulf.

30. 30 | June 17, 2010 10:08 pm

M-- Rose might be thinking about calling in.

31 | June 17, 2010 10:10 pm

MrPaulRevere wrote:

Actuallty, I read it a while ago & have forgotten a lot.
    I do recall his good bye letter to the nation as Alzheimers began to claim him. One of the most courageous things that I have ever read.

32. MrPaulRevere
    32 | June 17, 2010 10:12 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    They could have carved out their own niche in any number of fields, and even achieved fame…but no, they had to lash out at daddy. Pathetic.

33 | June 17, 2010 10:14 pm

I am listening to the program on my Blackberry, courtesy of M emailing me the toll free number. Very entertaining & I am struck by what an LGF radio program would be like? I’m guessing a freak show.

34 | June 17, 2010 10:17 pm

You mean Cato could not carry a program?

35. MrPaulRevere
    35 | June 17, 2010 10:17 pm

They’ve never even attempted it, what does that tell you?

36. 36 | June 17, 2010 10:18 pm

There would be one caller, Ludwank, who would hog the entire 5-hour program.

37. 37 | June 17, 2010 10:18 pm

MrPaulRevere wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

I partially know what Ron Jr. and Chris Buckley went through. I have a VERY successful older brother that all the time in school I was being (unfairly) compared to. The nicest comment/question was “why aren’t you like your brother?” He was the BMOC sports jock with a brain, and I was the drama student that tripped over my own shadow that had to work for my grades.

But I never lashed out at him, I just said, matter of fact, “well, because I am not him.”

38. m
    38 | June 17, 2010 10:18 pm

@ Bunk X:

OH I HOPE SO! ROSE IS AWESOME!!!!

39. 39 | June 17, 2010 10:19 pm

I love the little gold guy in the post above!

40. 40 | June 17, 2010 10:19 pm

“The 5 Minute Hate Program, with your Host and Worship Master, SChmuck J.”

41. m
    41 | June 17, 2010 10:20 pm

@ MrPaulRevere:

We did waaaay back in the day. Maybe 2 or 3. It was just commenters though~ charles had nothing to do with it of course. It was more of a lounge thing.

42. 42 | June 17, 2010 10:20 pm

It would probably sound something like this.

“Friday night spider web. Well, this photo is of a spider web, and it was taken, um, on Friday night. And the spider isn’t there, maybe it’s on holiday. And in the background, there’s a shadow of the spider web.”

43. 43 | June 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Bunk X wrote:

There would be one caller, Ludwank, who would hog the entire 5-hour program.

Nah, it would be just a endless refrain of recitations of “You are the Best, Charles, love you!”

44 | June 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Speranza
    34 | June 17, 2010 22:17
    You mean Cato could not carry a program?

AS shocking as that sounds, I do not believe that he could.

45. 45 | June 17, 2010 10:22 pm

We Are Government wrote:

It would probably sound something like this.

Don’t forget his talking in EXCRUCIATING DETAIL about his latest programming addition.

46 | June 17, 2010 10:22 pm

MrPaulRevere wrote:

They’ve never even attempted it, what does that tell you?

All that you need to know.

47. MrPaulRevere
    47 | June 17, 2010 10:23 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    It can be a difficult cross to bear, true enough, they had a tough row to hoe. But adversity introduces a man to himself, and they failed that test.

48. 48 | June 17, 2010 10:24 pm

I doubt it would matter if Cato could carry the show or not, SChmuck would have to be the center of attention, so no one would call in and interrupt his “magnificence”.

*BARF*

49. 49 | June 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Hey Furry!

50. 50 | June 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Kirly-- THREE-INCH RULE!

51 | June 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Bunk X
    36 | June 17, 2010 22:18
    There would be one caller, Ludwank, who would hog the entire 5-hour program.

Ludwig would be the only reason to tune in.
    I swear he is so nutty, that he is actually entertaining.

52. 52 | June 17, 2010 10:25 pm

MrPaulRevere wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

I like to think the experience taught me some humility, but I doubt I was a good student.

53. 53 | June 17, 2010 10:26 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

We Are Government wrote:

It would probably sound something like this.

Or discussions of his comic book collection. How exciting would that be?

54. 54 | June 17, 2010 10:26 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

*BARF*

You’re right. He’d have no callers, because the entire show would be comprised of guitarists from the Utoobage.

55 | June 17, 2010 10:26 pm

we should do the wrap up

56. 56 | June 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Rose wrote:

Hey Furry!

Hey there, thorny flower *smoochewies* :)

57. 57 | June 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Speranza wrote:

we should do the wrap up

DUCK TAPE! ;)

58 | June 17, 2010 10:28 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans
    40 | June 17, 2010 22:19
    “The 5 Minute Hate Program, with your Host and Worship Master, SChmuck J.”

Johnson would be whining about some grand conspiracy against him,
    because he is soooooooo important.

59. MrPaulRevere
    59 | June 17, 2010 10:28 pm

m wrote:

@ MrPaulRevere:

Par for the course, I heard he never showed up at lizard meet-ups.

60. 60 | June 17, 2010 10:29 pm

m wrote:

@ MrPaulRevere:

Any questions now why he shut down the old lounge? SChmuck loathes anyone that “goes off reservation”.

61. 61 | June 17, 2010 10:31 pm

MrPaulRevere wrote:

m wrote:
    @ MrPaulRevere:

Par for the course, I heard he never showed up at lizard meet-ups.

I guess the Mom pants and kleenex boxes on his feet might give people the wrong impression about him.

62 | June 17, 2010 10:31 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans
    48 | June 17, 2010 22:24

*BARF*

Just waiting for Ludwig to get hysterical would be worth it.

63. 63 | June 17, 2010 10:31 pm

The Lounge lives -- we reincarnated it at table 9 -- made it better

64. snowcrash
    64 | June 17, 2010 10:32 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    What a visual! LOL

65. m
    65 | June 17, 2010 10:32 pm

@ MrPaulRevere:

As if he’d hang with the plebes, lol ~:)

I met some great people at the NC one!

66. 66 | June 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Johnson would be whining about some grand conspiracy against him,
    because he is soooooooo important.

If you mean the conspiracy of trying to ignore his stinky ass, then he’d be right.

67. m
    67 | June 17, 2010 10:33 pm

@ Rose:

WAAAAY better, lol! Can you believe that dude?!

68. MrPaulRevere
    68 | June 17, 2010 10:34 pm

That was a really good radio show, kudo’s to the hosts and contributors.

69 | June 17, 2010 10:34 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans
    66 | June 17, 2010 22:32

Tat is the conspiracy that makes him mental, he wants to be relevant.
    “Notice me or I’ll write another manifesto!”

70. 70 | June 17, 2010 10:37 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans
    66 | June 17, 2010 22:32
    Tat is the conspiracy that makes him mental, he wants to be relevant.
    “Notice me or I’ll write another manifesto!”

Even a 3 year old throws a better tantrum than SChmuck does.

71. 71 | June 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Good show guys!

Just a note. Leftists held a belief in creative destruction for quite a long time. They truly believed their own propaganda and thought the final revolution was just around the corner. When European communism imploded, their ideas transformed significantly, but not in the way one would expect. They did see their entire worldview disappear live on television as gleeful East Germans started pouring into the West and had the chance to buy things like bananas and grapes that were rare over there. Instead, they took a much darker, nihilistic turn; now they just believe in destruction. There is nothing creative about it, no utopia waiting on the other side. Islamists also believe in a one world system that will be established after the current western order is destroyed. It’s all about nihilism and destroying the current system. Leftists go along because this, to them, is a revival of their revolutionary days when they saw the USSR as a lofty goal. When the wall fell, all that was left was America and they can’t stand it.

72. 72 | June 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Rose wrote:

The Lounge lives – we reincarnated it at table 9 – made it better

That you did.

73 | June 17, 2010 10:39 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans
    43 | June 17, 2010 22:21

That’s right. “You sure showed Pam, Charles. She is on TV all of
    the time because you are to modest & hate publicity.”

74. 74 | June 17, 2010 10:40 pm

It’s funny how a bunch of online friends have managed to stick together here. Pretty cool. That’s what CJ threw away.

75. 75 | June 17, 2010 10:40 pm

@ Rose:
    The old lizard lounge was lead, Table 9 is 99.9999% pure gold.

76. 76 | June 17, 2010 10:41 pm

LOL RIX

77 | June 17, 2010 10:41 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans
    70 | June 17, 2010 22:37
    Even a 3 year old throws a better tantrum than SChmuck does.

Well sure, your average three year old is more mature.

78 | June 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Rose wrote:

LOL RIX

Thank you Rose, I needed that. :)

79. 79 | June 17, 2010 10:43 pm

New playoff thread upstairs. See y’all there.

80. MrPaulRevere
    80 | June 17, 2010 10:45 pm

@ We Are Government:

It’s all about nihilism and destroying the current system.

Truer words have never been said.

81. 81 | June 18, 2010 2:16 am

I missed the show.
    Oh well… I was celebrating the liberation of a dear friend from a stifling relationship, so I was still upholding the principles of liberty and happiness.