First of all, believe it or not, this is an actual book! But, if you’d like to order a copy ($14.95), please note that it will not be released until June 29th. I hope that a lot of other people will also want to read about the Whiny Little Bitch in the White House, and it becomes a New York Slimes #1 best-seller, but I digress.
It’s written by Mike Cullen, and it’s about the total incompetency of the America-hating POS that occupies 1600 Pennsylvania Av. NW, the man-child bungler-in-chief himself, and the other America-hating scumbags, that, like cockroaches, infest his pathetic, inept socialism-loving administration.
Here’s the introduction, and it’s excellent, because it is spot-on…
I had never seen anything like it. Only 44 men have held the office of President of the United States. This guy gets into office, and even one year later, he still can’t stop sniveling about the man who held the position before him. Can you picture Abraham Lincoln engaging in a year-long whine about James Buchanan? I inherited this slavery problem, you know. So don’t get your hopes to high.
Touché! Beautifully written, huh? I thought so, also!
But I know, you want more, huh? I’ve got more!!!
About Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Incompetano, Cullen writes:
She’s proof that there is at least one person in Washington who is less qualified for her job than Barack Obama is for his.
Then there’s a chapter called “The 7 Habits of a Highly Ineffective President”. BTW, habit #7 is priceless!
1. I Didn’t Explain it Right- There’s nothing wrong with the policy. You yokels are too stupid to understand it.
2. Let Me Be clear- Let me be clear is the rhetorical equivalent of an exploding dye pack in a bag of cash. It indelibly marks all words that follow as false. “Let me be clear” pegs my bullshit meter.
3. Conflation – Treating two different concepts as if they were one: In an attempt to marginalize the Tea Party movement, Obama described them as people who question whether he is a US citizen and believe he’s a socialist. Two totally unrelated things.
4. The False Choice- When Americans look to their government for responsible solutions, Barack Obama lives to offer us the false choice. We can either support his stale brand of socialism or we can do nothing.
5. The False Promise- Closing Gitmo. Broadcasting the health care debate on CSPAN.
6. Blaming Your Opponents- Even more bizarre were his repeated attempts to blame Republicans for his own failures. With an overwhelming Democrat majority in the House and a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate, he still didn’t sign a single piece of major legislation in 2009.
7. Talking out of Your Ass- In situations that require a careful, measured (Let’s say presidential) response, Barack Obama comes across like the barroom drunk who thinks he’s an expert on everything. Facts are not important. Barry’s got something to say, and it’s a free country, dammit.
Examples: Skip Gates. Comments about Las Vegas.
This thread also ties in, rather nicely, to what former Florida governor Jeb Bush said Wednesday about Obama:
Jeb Bush tells President Obama: Stop blaming George W. Bush
Former Florida GOP Gov. Jeb Bush has grown tired of listening to Barack Obama blame his brother, telling Matt Bai, the “Political Times” columnist for The New York Times, that he finds the president’s behavior “childish.”
In an interview with Bai, Bush said that he has had enough of Obama frequently pointing back to his brother George W. Bush’s tenure to explain economic and budget problems, as well as failed oversight of the oil industry.
“It’s kind of like a kid coming to school saying, ‘The dog ate my homework,’” the former governor said of the president. “It’s childish. This is what children do until they mature. They don’t accept responsibility.”
“He apparently likes to act like he’s still campaigning, and he likes to blame George’s administration for everything,” Bush added.
Bush went on to criticize the president’s own stewardship of the economy, calling Obama “Hubert Humphrey on steroids.”
A tip o’ the hat to Denny!