Ignoring the Cesspool in Bosnia and Kosovo At Our Peril

by Kafir ( 175 Comments › )
Filed under Blogmocracy, Bosnia, Guest Post, Islamic hypocrisy, Islamic Invasion, Islamic Supremacism, Islamic Terrorism, Islamists, Kosovo, Terrorism at June 30th, 2010 - 7:00 pm

Blogmocracy in action!
Guest post by: 1389AD!

Under the radar

While we are all worrying about Kagan confirmation hearings, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the near-worldwide economic collapse, the Iranian and North Korean nuclear threats, and the Gulf oil leak, the cesspool of jihadism in the Balkans goes nearly unnoticed. It stays off the radar screen, not only in the socialist mainstream media, but also in outlets such as Fox News and most of the conservative blogosphere. And when it is mentioned, likelier than not, Serbs are blamed for violence committed by their jihadi enemies.

Why is this important?

It’s important because, for over a decade, the US and its NATO allies have devoted tremendous effort to helping the Bosnian and Kosovar Muslims to set up jihadi strongholds in the Balkans. The Balkans jihadis are quite simply the local branches of al Qaeda in Europe. At the same time, we claim to be fighting al Qaeda and its affiliates in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If you try to fight on both sides of the same war, only one things is certain: you will surely lose. And so we will. This foreign policy is not merely evil, it is completely insane. But don’t expect the media to tell you this, considering that the media played such a key role in getting the US into this untenable position to begin with. Were the mainstream media, or for that matter, anybody in the US or NATO military or governments, to admit the truth about what has been going on in the Balkans, widespread shock and disbelief would ensue. It’s anybody’s guess what would happen next.

The Muslim-controlled parts of the Balkans form a stronghold from which jihadis can easily smuggle drugs, weapons, money, propaganda, and people into the rest of Europe, and from there to the US and just about anywhere else.

See for yourself:

• Five Employees of Islamic Charity Arrested in Kosovo on Terrorism Charges

Kosovo police arrested five members of an Islamic humanitarian organization suspected of “criminal activities.”

The five suspects were associated with a humanitarian organisation called Iskrenost (Sincerity).

The arrests took place late on Friday in the southwest city of Prizren in an operation in which 120 police officers were deployed. Berisa said police confiscated a large quantity of weapons during the operation, including automatic rifles, pistols, ammunition and uniforms.

Since the Bosnian war, Jihadists have often operated under the guise of humanitarian organizations from Islamic countries and several such charities have been banned in Bosnia. …

• Bosnia: Jihadists bomb police station; analysts state the obvious and warn of more to come

As is so often the case with the Balkans, analysts are quick to attribute the problem of jihadist activity to the influence of “Wahhabism,” though without accounting for why the Wahhabists’ teachings resonate so readily with what we were told were peaceful, secularized, tolerant Muslims. To suppose otherwise, of course, raises the specter of there being something about Islam, even among our modern, moderate “friends and allies” that is not of the Wahhabists’ invention, but nonetheless generates acts like the one described below.

• Albanian’s January Killing Spree in Finland Originally Reported in England as done by “Kosovo Serb”

… However, I am going to post about the January killing spree in Finland, because I remembered that the source who sent it to me wrote the following: “I noticed one of the British channels first announced that the killer was a ‘SERB KOSOVAN’ when the news just started to unfold.” …

• British News: the “Serb Kosovans” Ibrahim and Islam Shkupolli

… In a post last week about an Albanian mass killer at a Finnish shopping mall, I mentioned that a British news channel (whose identity I’m trying to ascertain) referred to the perpetrator as a “Serb Kosovan.” Thanks to my source on this, “Serbstvo,” we have the actual video of the reporter saying this. Not the anchorwoman, but the male reporter in the field (whose name I could only discern as Roger Thomas) made the “mistake” even though the shooter’s name is clearly Ibrahim Shkupolli. Thomas isn’t even tipped off by the very next frame of his package after his mis-identification, which goes to a Shkupolli cousin in Kosovo, whose first name is “Islam.” …

• Bosnians Always Impugn Themselves

In February there was a major police action in the notorious radical stronghold of Gornja Maoca. Located at the juncture of Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia, and near a major roadway, this town briefly became a focus for investigators immediately after 9/11, and has come up repeatedly as a problem since. (Including as the nexus of the planned rocket attack on world leaders at Pope John Paul II’s 2005 funeral, which naturally went virtually unreported.) Here is what happened in February:

Bosnia: Police raids target radical Islamist stronghold

• U.S. Tries to Restore Serbian Sovereignty ofer U.S.-supported “Independent” Kosovo

Did anyone else catch this gem last week from North Carolina’s WRAL news site:

Report: Judge denies extradition of Triangle terror suspect

Raleigh, N.C. — A European judge has ruled that a man arrested in Kosovo last week will not be extradited to the U.S. to face charges that he aided a suspected terrorism ring in the Triangle.

Bajram Asllani, 29, an ethnic Albanian and native of Mitrovic[a], Kosovo, was convicted of terrorism in Serbia and was under surveillance in his home country when he was arrested Thursday following an extradition request from the United States, according to the U.S. Department of Justice. He faces charges of providing material support to terrorists and conspiracy to kill, kidnap, maim or injure persons.

Judge Agnieszka Kolowiecka-Milar of the European Union Rule of Law Mission denied the extradition request, ruling that Kosovo doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the U.S., according to Bulgaria-based FAN TV. Prosecutors were relying on a 2001 agreement between the U.S. and Serbia, but Kosovo has since declared its independence and isn’t bound by that agreement, the judge ruled.

Tags:

Comments

175 Responses to “Ignoring the Cesspool in Bosnia and Kosovo At Our Peril”

1. 1 | June 30, 2010 7:17 pm

We are not ignoring the situation, we are enabling the European Islamic Imperial ambitions.

2. Empire1
    2 | June 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Before 9/11, I didn’t know much about Islam, so the news reports about the Balkans before that confused me — I couldn’t keep track of who was doing what to whom, much less why.

I’ve learned a lot since then. If it’s Moslems versus anyone else, I’m on the side of the anyone else.

3. 3 | June 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Empire1 wrote:

Before 9/11, I didn’t know much about Islam,

so the news reports about the Balkans before that confused me

— I couldn’t keep track of who was doing what to whom, much less why.

You weren’t helped by the fact that the average talking head on the alphabet news has as much knowledge of the situation even now as does a talking parrot.

4. mtc
    4 | June 30, 2010 7:27 pm

It’s too bad that Kosovo turned out so badly. But I still support Clinton’s decision to bomb the Serbs and cause the eventual overthrow, capture and trial of Milosevic. He was too much like Hitler to me. Europe had had enough of dictators like him.

5. vapig
    5 | June 30, 2010 7:32 pm

mtc wrote:

Not me -- all Milosovich had to do was wait a decade and he’d be forever lauded as a savior and hero. Muzzie everywhere are genocidal scum and the serbs were only giving back what had been done unto them.

Just like this uzbek thing going on or when the African purges. If the msm call it ethnic cleaning then muzz are involved and they’ve reached the numbers they need to “cleanse” every human being out of the area.

6. 6 | June 30, 2010 7:33 pm

mtc wrote:

Just as we pissed away the situation in the first Gulf war by stopping at throwing Saddam’s armies out of Kuwait, we only gave ourselves a bad future by not eradicating Islamist influence in Europe.

7. 7 | June 30, 2010 7:34 pm

My opinion on the matter? I’m glad I’m getting the hell out of Europe. It’s nice having Israel be only a few short hours away, but Europe is no place to plan a future or raise a family.

8. citizen_q
    8 | June 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Empire1 wrote:

Same here.

About that time more and more news sources became available on the internet providing more details, ignored stories and points of view.

I used to be an avid listener of NPR, they had a well polished delivery and seeming respectability. However comparing NPR’s coverage of Isral and the paleos with accounts of the same incidents by the Jerusalem Post for example, the bias was like like a slap in the face.

Then learning about muslimes after 9/11 and other coverage of Kosovo, I realized I had been betrayed and a trust broken. Any news from NPR, or any of the MSM was suspect.

9. 9 | June 30, 2010 7:35 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

And it looks like the Europeans are going to have to go this one alone, despite not having a good track record.

10. 10 | June 30, 2010 7:38 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

We should have stayed out of the last two conflicts the Europeans had. WWI was not our affair, but our interference led in part directly to WWII. And that led to the Cold War.

Damn you, Wilson!

11. citizen_q
    11 | June 30, 2010 7:41 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

I sometimes have to indulge in a little schadenfreude. They traded Jews for muslims.

12. Nevergiveup
  13. Philip_Daniel
    13 | June 30, 2010 7:42 pm

The phenomenon we see today in post-Izetbegovic Bosnia demonstrates the lasting impact of the imperialism of Mehmed II, who overran Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1463, only a decade after subduing Constantinople. Mehmed — al-Fatih (the conqueror), as he is often called, highlighting his mujahedist tendencies — did his best to eliminate any trace of sovereign Slavic culture in Bosnia and Herzegovina, toppling all the ancient castles and fortresses and reducing the indigenous mushrik population to the serfdom inherent in Umar bin al-Khattab’s notorious Dhimma, or Covenant, with the vanquished and victimized Levantines (in Bosnia, the application of this system, which the Turks called kanun-i-rayah or “canon of the herd” — incorporating the terminology of kufr in an Islamic context while dehumanizing the dimam as mere cattle in accordance with Qur’anic and Hadithic precepts — led to the ultimate extinguishing of the secretive sect of the Bogomils in a way which even the Catholic and Orthodox inquisitions were unable to accomplish). I would not be surprised if Izetbegovic, the beloved late president of Bosnia and Herzegovina during the illegal war of secession against Yugoslavia & author of the Erdogan-esque/Azzam-esque/Banna-esque/Khomeini-esque 1970 tract “The Islamic Declaration”, saw himself as a reincarnation of the 15th-century Slavic Muslim warlord Isa-Beg Isakovic, bringing the rayahs, rebellious as they are, aslamna — that is to say, dragging them within tawhid away from shirk with chains on their necks as debased ortagki kullaris (c.f. Sahih Bukhari Volume 6 Book 60 Number 80)…

Allah commands Muslims to prepare for war against disbelievers, as much as possible, according to affordability and availability.

I was commanded to fight against the people until they proclaim, `There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah.’ If and when they say it, they will preserve their blood and wealth from me, except for its right (Islamic penal code), and their reckoning is with Allah, the Exalted and Most Honored.

Thereafter, there were dissensions among the Christians with regard to their religion and to Christology…We do not think that we should blacken the pages of this book with discussion of their dogmas of unbelief. In general, they are well known. All of them are unbelief. This is clearly stated in the noble Qur’an. [To] discuss or argue those things with them is not up to us. It is [for them to choose between] conversion to Islam, payment of the poll tax, or death.--Ibn Khaldun, al-Muqudimmah (pp. 480)

14. 14 | June 30, 2010 7:43 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

I’d give 10,000 Mooslims for 1 Jew, any day.

15. 15 | June 30, 2010 7:44 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

I’m divided here. Of course, every time I hear Europeans bang on about America this, and Israel that, and we are multicultural, I just want to say “Fine. Have at it. Send us a postcard in 20 years to let us know how it’s going, if you still have a functional mail delivery system.” On the other hand, I hate to see any area, European or other, slip into fascism. Europe has only had a long extended peace under our watch. Like I say, I’m divided about the future.

Wilson needed war socialism to promote progressive policies at home, though I would hate to see Europe under either the national socialist or international socialist boot.

16. 16 | June 30, 2010 7:44 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

We should have stayed out of the last two conflicts the Europeans had.

You have got to be kidding me….

17. Nevergiveup
    17 | June 30, 2010 7:45 pm

mtc wrote:

Not me – all Milosovich had to do was wait a decade and he’d be forever lauded as a savior and hero. Muzzie everywhere are genocidal scum and the serbs were only giving back what had been done unto them.

Ethnic cleansing is Ethnic cleansing and 2 wrongs don’t a right. Any way you cut it what “some” of the Serbs did to innocent civilians was wrong and just can’t be defended. That doe not let the Muslims of the hook for all they do, but you just can’t turn the other cheek about mass killings.

18 | June 30, 2010 7:45 pm

citizen_q wrote:

NPR’s coverage of Israel or Islam is always suspect, it’s true; the bias where Israel is concerned make me want to kick my radio sometimes.

However, they are remarkably open about some of the evil leftist mindset, which makes them useful; they brag about things which the more ostensibly centrist media tries to hide, through their choice of spokespeople, the questions they ask, etc.

If you can stand the bias, they are easier to listen to and more thorough than the regular news.

19. 19 | June 30, 2010 7:46 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

I’d give 10,000 Mooslims for 1 Jew, any day.

Ironically, this seems to be about the going rate for swaps between the Israelis and Arabs. Apparently, the Arabs think one Jew is worth thousands of Moslems as well.

20. Empire1
    20 | June 30, 2010 7:47 pm

@ citizen_q:

Which is stupid in more ways than one, not to mention counterproductive. Well, they were warned what would happen to those who cursed/seriously mistreated the Jews! I’d say getting Moslems in trade was an appropriate punishment.

21. Nevergiveup
    21 | June 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Al Qaeda is promoting the upcoming online release of its first English magazine called “Inspire,” and one of the first guest writers being promised is Anwar Al Alwaki, the America born cleric linked to several terror attacks on the United States.

Charming? I wonder if they take MasterCard?

22. 22 | June 30, 2010 7:50 pm

@ Empire1:

וַאֲבָרְכָה, מְבָרְכֶיךָ, וּמְקַלֶּלְךָ, אָאֹר; וְנִבְרְכוּ בְךָ, כֹּל מִשְׁפְּחֹת הָאֲדָמָה. בְּרֵאשִׁית

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse; and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.’

23. Philip_Daniel
    23 | June 30, 2010 7:50 pm

mtc wrote:

Europe nowadays has Lukashenko, though, as well as Putin (and his brutal puppets such as Ilyumzhinov in Kalmykia and Kadyrov in Chechnya). And soon enough, Erdogan will join Europe, expanding the neo-Ottoman Caliphate beyond its furthest historical extent on Continental Europe (Otranto in Italy [some might argue Toulon in France], Holok in Slovakia, Lviv in Ukraine, Azov in Russia)…

24. 24 | June 30, 2010 7:51 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Are they going to take any writers jumping off of Newsweek’s sinking ship?

25. Nevergiveup
    25 | June 30, 2010 7:52 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Are they going to take any writers jumping off of Newsweek’s sinking ship?

Maybe larry King can get a gig with their Network?

26. vapig
    26 | June 30, 2010 7:53 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

Yes -- they traded the productive with the slovenly, who will only be slovenly until they reach the number they need to start slaughtering the natives. Then Europe will be back in the Dark Ages.

27. 27 | June 30, 2010 7:54 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Suspenders, Burka, and a tie? Surely there is a Hadith against that somewhere.

28. 28 | June 30, 2010 7:54 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Well, that rag sure will inspire me to vomit.

29. 29 | June 30, 2010 7:56 pm

That’s a good video!

30. citizen_q
    30 | June 30, 2010 7:56 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    I cannot stand the bias, so I guess I am throwing out the baby with the bath water. I have enough excuses for high blood pressure.

31. 31 | June 30, 2010 7:57 pm

@ We Are Government:

Are they going to take any writers jumping off of Newsweek’s sinking ship?

This was the rag that declared the recession over and they we were in an unprecedented boom.

32. vapig
    32 | June 30, 2010 7:57 pm

@ We Are Government:

Let it go. They are done by their own free will. Unless they want their countries back we can’t help them.

33. 33 | June 30, 2010 7:57 pm

citizen_q wrote:
    @ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    Yes – they traded the productive with the slovenly, who will only be slovenly until they reach the number they need to start slaughtering the natives. Then Europe will be back in the Dark Ages.

The Dark Ages will be like the Renaissance in comparison to what the Mooslims will do when they achieve Suzerainty over Europe.

34. 34 | June 30, 2010 7:58 pm

savage wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    We should have stayed out of the last two conflicts the Europeans had.
    You have got to be kidding me….

As a matter of fact I am not.

35. 35 | June 30, 2010 7:59 pm

@ citizen_q:

The Germans have a nifty word that I have never encountered in any other language. Brechdurchfall. It is when you are simultaneously hit with a case of the pukes and the shites at the same time. That about sums up my experience with left wing media.

36. 36 | June 30, 2010 8:00 pm

@ We Are Government:
    Are they going to take any writers jumping off of Newsweek’s sinking ship?

Instead of bailing out the standing water, they chopped holes in the bottom to let the water drain out into the ocean.

37. vapig
    37 | June 30, 2010 8:01 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Bunk -- it was propaganda. Christians defending themselves against a murderous horde and we should have helped them, not bombed them. Not defending yourself isn’t noble it’s suicide and now they are exporting their terrorism all over the place.

38. 38 | June 30, 2010 8:02 pm

@ We Are Government:

A lot of our shared cultural heritage will be as well preserved as those Afghani Buddha statues the Taliban blew up.

39. 39 | June 30, 2010 8:03 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

If Hitler hadn’t been stopped, then you would either be speaking German or you would be a lampshade in someone’s study, so spare me that crap.

NO ONE was able to stop Uncle Adolf except us and you damn well know it.

40. 40 | June 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Dear Komrade Rodan. Are you questioning the anti-imperialistic authority of the People’s glorious and revolutionary Newsweek? When Newsweek and Duranty from the New York Times declare a boom, either in the US or pre-WW2 Russia, who are we to disagree, komrades?

41. Nevergiveup
    41 | June 30, 2010 8:03 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Bunk – it was propaganda. Christians defending themselves against a murderous horde and we should have helped them, not bombed them. Not defending yourself isn’t noble it’s suicide and now they are exporting their terrorism all over the place.

Sorry I don’t agree. There is overwhelming evidence that the massacres went on. And that can not be defended under any circumstances.

42. 42 | June 30, 2010 8:06 pm

@ savage:

I try my best to separate the past from the future here. As for the future, I’m loath to see any form of fascism reign in Europe, especially Islamofascism because that will obviously harm us. As for the past, I think we did Europe a great service in helping fight off National Socialism and manning the gates against International Socialism. I can’t imagine a world where America had not intervened.

43. Nevergiveup
    43 | June 30, 2010 8:07 pm

@ savage:

I agree

44. 44 | June 30, 2010 8:07 pm

savage wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    If Hitler hadn’t been stopped, then you would either be speaking or you would be a lampshade in someone’s study, so spare me that crap.
    NO ONE was able to stop Uncle Adolf except us and you damn well know it.

The likelihood of there even being a Hitler if we had not interfered in WWI would be virtually non-existent. The seeds of National Socialism and WWII are directly linked to the horrendous peace the Allies imposed upon defeated Germany. So by not sticking our nose into a strictly European conflict in 1917 the world more than likely would have been spared the horrors of Hitler.

45. vapig
    45 | June 30, 2010 8:07 pm

@ We Are Government:

Yep -- thousands of years of forward moving human history will be blown up as not being islam. Then it will just be a blown out cesspool.

BTW -- if the natives flee here they damned well better not bring their politiks with them! Although, with our muzz in chief, they’ll only be welcome in Australia and Canada. Oh well, both places need more people anyway.

46. Empire1
    46 | June 30, 2010 8:09 pm

@ Empire1:

I don’t know Hebrew, but yes, that’s the quote I was thinking of. Along with the historical proof of it.

47. vapig
    47 | June 30, 2010 8:10 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

There was also evidence on the other side as well that the slimes ignored. They were fighting a war and we picked the wrong side.

48 | June 30, 2010 8:11 pm

@ vapig:

Oh well, both places need more people anyway.

According to our glorious vice president, so do we.

Remember, illegal immigrants create jobs.

The only ones I can think of offhand are Border Patrol agents and the people who drive those buses that shuttle the illegals into the interior of the country, but I’m sure there must be others.

49. Nevergiveup
    49 | June 30, 2010 8:12 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

I am not defending massacres on any side and there is more than enough criminal behavior to go around, but fighting a war is no excuse for mass murder.

50. Philip_Daniel
    51 | June 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Dark Ages

Ah, the period when southern Europe was invaded and raided by Islam — vast regions of the Italian campagna (countryside), for instance in Latium & Umbria & Liguria & Calabria & Apulia, came under de-facto Islamic possession and rule, prompting the cities which for the most part managed to resist falling to the conquerors (some exceptions to this being Civitavecchia (813), Bari (840), Brindisi (841), Taranto(840) and Farfa (890), not to mention the whole islands of Sardinia and Sicily) to develop extremely-strong defenses (improving on the earlier defenses developed against the incursions of Hunnic and Gothic tribes which had brought about the final descent of the Western Roman Empire). As in the Swiss Cantons, some nobleman sought to use Saracen mercenaries against their enemies, but this proved to be a fatal mistake as these same Muslim privateers would come to ravage and terrorize the same lands of the people who hired them.

Monastic annalist Benedict of St. Andrews monastery on Monte Soratte bewailed of this period which threatened to turn Italy into another Andalusia [see p. 310 of In laudem hierosolymitani:
    studies in Crusades and medieval culture in honour of Benjamin Z. Kedar
    ]…

[The Saracens] conquered the Roman Campagna with the sword and laid it waste with fire; the lands of Ciculano [south of Rieti], the Sabina, the cities of Narni and Nepi and Orte were brought under their rule.

Historian Arthur Hill Hassell writes on the Islamic occupation of Liguria (San Remo and the western Riviera climatically and medically considered, p. 5)…

[From 876] The Saracens held possession of Liguria until the year 972; the inhabitants of Matuzia in consequence of the invasion fled for refuge to the mountains, and only returned to their town after the expulsion of the Saracens by Count Guglielmo of Provence.

51. 52 | June 30, 2010 8:16 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

We would not have entered WWI if the Germans hadn’t put a torpedo in the side of the Lusitania.

However, there would have not been a Hitler if the sealed train carrying Lenin never arrived at Finland Station. .

52. MrPaulRevere
    53 | June 30, 2010 8:16 pm

“Hitler was the fate of Germany and this fate could not be stayed.” Field Marshall Walther von Brauchitsch.

53. 54 | June 30, 2010 8:18 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

The Muzzies committed massacres as well. I never side with teh Islamic side. It was a brutal war and just another round in a 1600 year fight. They’ll be another one of these decades.

54. vapig
    55 | June 30, 2010 8:18 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Oh! Oh! I get you! The Christians should have just laid down and offered up their throats to their muzz overlords. I see! Nothing to see here, move along.

//////////////

Is that the strategy you are offering for us? For Europe? The world? Just shut up and die already? Because unless you kill these barbarians and hit them so hard they’ll never EVER think of pulling this crap again they will just keep coming at people century after century until we ARE a worldwide caliphate.

55. Nevergiveup
    56 | June 30, 2010 8:18 pm

savage wrote:

All this wondering what might have happened is interesting, but I don’t get the connection between Lenin’s Train and Hitler?

57 | June 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

Well, Lenin’s train was sent by the German High Command, as they hoped (correctly) that Lenin leading a revolution would knock Russia out of WWI.

57. 58 | June 30, 2010 8:22 pm

savage wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

Something you can thank Wilson for.

The turning points of history are such that a lot of events could be construed as The Nexus. We should have not interfered in WWI, but since we did we had the obligation and moral imperative to finish things. There can be no rational doubt about that.

58. Philip_Daniel
    59 | June 30, 2010 8:22 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

If Naser Oric had not killed Serbian civilians in and around Srebrenica, then the infamous massacre of males by Serbian/Yugoslav troops might never have occurred…

Warning: the above link is replete with disturbing photographs which may render sensitive folk batshit-insane and the squeamish deathly-ill…

59. Nevergiveup
    60 | June 30, 2010 8:22 pm

@ vapig:
    We have had this argument before.
    1) I NEVER said fro one second in any form what so ever that Muslim Massacres are A OK. You know that, so stop tying to accuse me of that
    2) And the kind of atrocities “some” of the Serbs committed where undefendable in peace time or in war. They don’t constitute any action that could convievably advance any cause unless your planning the genocide of your enemy.

60. 61 | June 30, 2010 8:23 pm

@ Philip_Daniel:

\exactly, the Muzzies weren’t innocent. They had Al-Qaeda, Hizaballah, Iranian Revolutionary Guards and other groups there. These guys were brutal.

But they get a pass.

61. 62 | June 30, 2010 8:24 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Nevergiveup wrote:

And it worked masterfully. It freed up sufficient troops for the Imperial Army to continue the stalemate on the Western Front until the American intervention.

62. Nevergiveup
    63 | June 30, 2010 8:24 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Nevergiveup wrote:

Yeah I get that, but what does that have that have to do with Hitler who was in a trench in the western front somewhere at the time?

63. vapig
    64 | June 30, 2010 8:24 pm

@ Philip_Daniel:

Yes -- muzz are scum. The so-called golden age of islam was so miserable for the dhimmi under their thrall that it created a Spain so damned brutal that nothing could withstand them. But it did drive the muzz out of Europe and they stayed out for some 600 years. THAT is the lesson we must teach them forever!

We could do this on a planetary scale if the freakin left didn’t exist. Europe is lousy with them and have crushed the spirit of an entire continent!

64. 65 | June 30, 2010 8:25 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

It’s very interesting. Lenin was the key to the Russian Revolution. If Lenin never made it to St Petersburg, became head of the Bolsheviks and pulled Russia out of WWI, then Imperial Russia would have been part of the Allies and more likely to keep the Allies from forcing the crushing surrender. Hitler would probably have stayed an artist.

65. 66 | June 30, 2010 8:27 pm

@ vapig:

Yeah the Invaders have returned.

66. Nevergiveup
    67 | June 30, 2010 8:28 pm

savage wrote:

But keeping Russia in the War would have made the “ALLies” stronger and Germany weaker?

67. 68 | June 30, 2010 8:28 pm

savage wrote:

The interplay of history is exceedingly convoluted. One could say that if a certain Archduke had been more loved by his family that 9/11 wouldn’t have happened.

68. vapig
    69 | June 30, 2010 8:28 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Or drive them out of your homeland. The serbs were palying tit-for-tat but with their history they probably finally saw an opportunity to drive their tormentors out of their homeland once and for all.

I don’t fault them that -- not with what we all know about them now.

69. 70 | June 30, 2010 8:28 pm

vapig wrote:

This is by design. The left was clearly on the Soviet side during the Cold War and now they back Islam as their last great hope of destroying Western civilization. The left here is completely out of control. The G20 riots in Toronto are regular occurrences right around the corner from my house.

70. 71 | June 30, 2010 8:31 pm

savage wrote:

Germany would have surrendered long before the American intervention happened. The Germans military was near collapse for being strung out on two fronts. The German arguably had the better Generals, but the Allies had sheer numbers.

71. 72 | June 30, 2010 8:32 pm

@ vapig:
    Yeah the Invaders have returned.

They never left, they just took a rest from the conflict.

72. Nevergiveup
    73 | June 30, 2010 8:34 pm

savage wrote:

But even if Germany had surrendered earlier, how does that prevent a “Hitler” from coming to power. The European Allies would still have been out for blood from Germany in the Surrender talks?

73. vapig
    74 | June 30, 2010 8:34 pm

savage wrote:

Yes, but Russia having traditional blood ties with Germany would have been in on the treaty and they would have had the clout to resist the crushing terms of the treaty against Germany and Germany wouldn’t have ended up in such a desparate situation that they felt their backs were against the wall with war being their only recourse.

74. MrPaulRevere
    75 | June 30, 2010 8:36 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

The interplay of history is exceedingly convoluted.

True that.

75. 76 | June 30, 2010 8:36 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

If Imperial Russia hadn’t have been overthrown by Lenin, there would be NO International Communism, and therefore no scapegoat for Adolf Hitler. Rememmber, Hitler came to power largely on the fear of Communism on the part of Germany.

76. vapig
    77 | June 30, 2010 8:37 pm

@ We Are Government:

A few firehoses would fix that, you know….. :twisted:

77. Nevergiveup
    78 | June 30, 2010 8:38 pm

@ savage:
    Somebody should make a movie. Anybody but Tom Cruise that is

78. 79 | June 30, 2010 8:39 pm

@ savage:

Plus Hitler and the Nazis emulated Lenin in their early days. They were National Socialist rivals of the Bolsheviks.

79. 80 | June 30, 2010 8:40 pm

@ vapig:

Tried that. It’s only temporary. I would suggest upgrading to Napalm.

80. vapig
    81 | June 30, 2010 8:40 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Not if Russia had been at the table.

81. Nevergiveup
    82 | June 30, 2010 8:42 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Not if Russia had been at the table.

How do you know they would not have sent Rasputian?

82. vapig
    83 | June 30, 2010 8:42 pm

@ savage:
    Somebody should make a movie. Anybody but Tom Cruise that is

Dork ruined his career forever, didn’t he? I used to watch his movies (he was a slut -- always cheating on his wives, but he kept his mouth shut) but I can’t even stand to look at him now!

83. vapig
    84 | June 30, 2010 8:44 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Not if Russia had been at the table.
    How do you know they would not have sent Rasputian?

He was an internal problem. Dude was na freak, no? They poisoned, shot, stabbed, drowned the creep and he still wouldn’t die!

84. 85 | June 30, 2010 8:44 pm

savage wrote:

Because if the war had ended as a purely European affair, the terms of the peace treaty would have been likely far less harsh to Germany, as both sides of the conflict were exhausted and near collapse. The surrender of Germany would likely have been a negotiated surrender, not the unconditional one imposed by the Allies after we intervened. With our help we CRUSHED the German armies. And because the Allies now had such a strong position due to our intervention they had no qualms about making German solely responsible for the war and imposing very harsh terms in the peace treaty. The terms were so bad that the German General Staff seriously considered continuing the war despite having already surrendering.

WWI wasn’t started by the Germans, but it was used by the Kaiser and the Imperial General Staff to try to achieve certain strategic goals.

85. MrPaulRevere
    86 | June 30, 2010 8:45 pm

@ We Are Government:
    Does this happen frequently? semi-frequently? My German is kinda rusty, but I sure as hell know what ‘rote flora’ means.

86. chickadee
    87 | June 30, 2010 8:45 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

p.c. idiocy has allowed them to agitate and disrupt way before they actually have the numbers needed to engage in such aggressive activity. This is a windfall for the muzz. They can’t believe their good fortune. All the understanding lib fools who call the menacing barbarian filth, members of the religion of peace. lol
    And the europeans get to support these parasitic head choppers, financially. What a winning proposition for confused and ignorant progs. I wonder if any of them go to sleep at night, even remotely aware that the knife will be at their throats eventually.

87. vapig
    88 | June 30, 2010 8:45 pm

@ savage:

Except the Russian (Soviets) weren’t killing their Jews, so they were impure to the antisemitic Hitler.

88. 89 | June 30, 2010 8:46 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Not if Russia had been at the table.

How do you know they would not have sent Rasputian?

Rasputin was holding the Tsar and his family in thrall due to his ability to ameliorate the Tsarovich’s hemophilia. Rasputin was one of the things the Bolsheviks used to justify their overthrown of the Tsar.

89. 90 | June 30, 2010 8:49 pm

savage wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:

He also used the Versailles Treaty to justify his quest for power.

90. Nevergiveup
    91 | June 30, 2010 8:49 pm

91. 92 | June 30, 2010 8:50 pm

@ vapig:

Yup and the Russians (Soviets) are Slaves, who were considered a slave class by the Nazis.

92. vapig
    93 | June 30, 2010 8:50 pm

@ vapig:
    Tried that. It’s only temporary. I would suggest upgrading to Napalm.

LOL!~ YES!!! Well ngood for them! I’m so sick and tired of of this behaviour! We should really get the toys the Israelis use. They are masters of non-lethal weapons! Sound waves that make you puke your guts out! Otherwise, tear gas and rubber bullets AND napalm are alright with me! Damned assholes!

93. 94 | June 30, 2010 8:50 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Lehman Brothers not collapsing and a better GOP Candidate.

94. orangecrush
    95 | June 30, 2010 8:51 pm

@ 35 We Are Government: lol,i am uneducated

95. MrPaulRevere
    96 | June 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

Well, there was a woman who picked an apple off of a tree…

97 | June 30, 2010 8:51 pm

vapig wrote:

The Soviets didn’t kill Jews in gas chambers the way the Nazis did, but they sure as hell purged a lot of them, disappeared a lot of them, tried to deport as many as possible to the ersatz Siberian “homeland” Stalin picked out for them, and brutally repressed any attempt at teaching Judaism or practicing circumcision, let alone kashruth.

And Stalin was good enough to die before he could put his antisemitic “Doctors’ Plot” purge into effect.

97. Nevergiveup
    98 | June 30, 2010 8:52 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Lehmans Brothers not collapsing and a better GOP Candidate.

Come on a little imagination. Go back at least 25 years like ya all are doing with Hitler and the WW1

98. Eliana
    99 | June 30, 2010 8:52 pm

@ vapig:

Israel also has a skunk bomb to use on rioting crowds.

It’s a spray of liquid that smells so bad that rioters have no choice but to stop rioting so that they can go find a shower somewhere. :-)

99. vapig
    100 | June 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

Not let the schools be taken over by the progs 70 years ago so that education and not indoctrination would have prevailed and we wouldn’t have been ruthlessly assailed by anti Bush rhetoric for the last 8 years by ideology driven little snits. That so jaded the public that even when we were doing well they made us feel like we were in a depression.

100. Nevergiveup
    101 | June 30, 2010 8:53 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Died or was killed ( poisoned )?

101. vapig
    102 | June 30, 2010 8:55 pm

@ vapig:

Russians, who consider themselves OH SO PURE are a mutt race anyway (that’s what they consider us). They were originally Scandinavians who moved east and just merged their way to what they are now.

102. chickadee
    103 | June 30, 2010 8:58 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

I never side with the muzz either. The muzz are known for massacres, with bloody heads rolling in the streets They spread their screed by the sword. It is compelled by their death book.
    After hundreds of years of monstrous cruelty on innocent cultures, they need to have a taste of it themselves.

103. 104 | June 30, 2010 8:59 pm

@ MrPaulRevere:

Unfortunately, all the f***in’ time. There are traditional “days of rage” such as the 1st of May. There are floating days, such as when Israel is in the news, the G8/G20 or anything “global” is on. Now, it happens after large family celebrations, such as the Schanzenfest, which is quite a nice festival in a popular neighborhood a few minutes down the road. The Rota Flora is a blight on humanity, but only one in a series of so called “occupied” buildings. This has happened in several countries, but Germany has had the worst of it. So, these buildings belong to someone, but they are officially occupied (or liberated if you ask the occupiers) and whenever something happens they don’t like, they spill out into the streets to break shit.

There were some actual police raids during the G8 in Germany a couple of years ago that netted stockpiles of molotov coctails, detailed plans, weapons, computers etc.

One of the most recent occurrences is the burning of so called luxury cars. The attacks happen at night at the same time in different parts of the city. Now, they are just burning regular cars.

One of my former clients was a bank right next to the city parliament building. During one EU conference on, what else, global warming, there were several thousand riot police to intercept the leftist “welcome delegation.” Hundreds were arrested, with citizens of ALL surrounding countries represented. I had to step over detained 14 year olds laying on the ground in cuffs to get to work.

No only that, the massive amounts of “Smash Capitalism!” and “End borders!” and “Forward to true socialism!” signs that I see on a daily basis is nauseating.

Here is a video. The first shot is of the RF. They’ve even turned family fun day into violent propaganda machine that spills out into extreme violence.

104. orangecrush
    105 | June 30, 2010 8:59 pm

There is a whole sci fi genre isn’t there? Devoted to alternate universes where the foundations in Europe are altered slightly to affect the outcomes of ww1 and ww2.

105. Philip_Daniel
    106 | June 30, 2010 8:59 pm

@ vapig:

The average Russian is a mix of Slavic, Germanic, Baltic, Finno-Ugric, Caucasid, Iranic, Tatar, even Latin and Hellenic (in many cases, Semitic too — Jews contributed a great deal to European gene-pools) and who knows what else…

106. vapig
    107 | June 30, 2010 8:59 pm

@ chickadee:

They’d probably die wondering why they are so angry!?!

107. 108 | June 30, 2010 8:59 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Lehmans Brothers not collapsing and a better GOP Candidate.

Avoiding the Lincoln assassination and not letting the Copperheads run Reconstruction.

108. Philip_Daniel
    109 | June 30, 2010 9:00 pm

End borders!

Human skin is apartheid! Flay human skin now, to bring about the great compassionate collective of intermingling organs!

109. vapig
    110 | June 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Philip_Daniel wrote:

@ vapig:

I keed you not, but these assholes will give their babies up if they are Russian-Ukraine mix because they are not pure Russian!

110. 111 | June 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Eliana wrote:

@ vapig:

Israel also has a skunk bomb to use on rioting crowds.

Most of our rioters here wouldn’t even notice. How are you?

111. 112 | June 30, 2010 9:01 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Lehmans Brothers not collapsing and a better GOP Candidate.

Letting the Southern States peacefully secede and go their own way.

112. 113 | June 30, 2010 9:02 pm

@ Philip_Daniel:

My question is always this; where is everyone going to go when our countries look exactly like theirs?

113. Philip_Daniel
    114 | June 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Philip_Daniel wrote:
    @ vapig:

Yet most of them as Russified Sarmatians, Udmurts, and Tatars anyway…

Talk about irony, people…

114. 115 | June 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

Having Dr. King’s assassin not be such a good shot.

115. 116 | June 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

Having Dr. King’s assassin not be such a good shot.

Having Frank Markshall not be such a good shot?

117 | June 30, 2010 9:05 pm

vapig wrote:

Even forty years ago would have been time enough. The super-progging of the schools didn’t really get underway until the early 70s.

117. vapig
    118 | June 30, 2010 9:05 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Oh! You don’t have to tell me that! Russia has always been brutal with their Jews (sure did bulk up Israels population tho, didn’t they?), but eveidently they weren’t killing them fast enough for Hitler’s taste.

/damn! I really have to clip my nails. Typos all OVER the place!

118. MrPaulRevere
    119 | June 30, 2010 9:07 pm

@ We Are Government:
    Thanks! That’s riveting stuff, great reporting. Kansas City might be dull and boring, but we don’t have that sort of nonsense.

119. Philip_Daniel
    120 | June 30, 2010 9:08 pm

@ Philip_Daniel:

Why, everything will be perfume and reese’s pieces, silly! Everyone will live wherever he or she wants, as long as it’s in a cramped and filthy government-owned hovel a few meters apart from place of birth — oops, did I just say that?…

Once the taghut of capitalism no longer has any influence, there will be nothing to compare the tawhid of communism to (and there will supposedly thus cease to be any fitnah away from the natural design of the proletarian dictatorship), so the evils of the latter will supposedly appear to be utopian and benevolent…

120. 121 | June 30, 2010 9:10 pm

OT: All this speculative, alternative history reminds me of someone’s argument that time travel is impossible because the equilibrium condition for a universe with time travel is that things finally get changed around, by time travellers mucking around in the past, such that time travel doesn’t exist.

/Back to your regularly scheduled thread..

121. 122 | June 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:
    Having Dr. King’s assassin not be such a good shot.

Having Frank Markshall not be such a good shot?

Who?

122. 123 | June 30, 2010 9:12 pm

@ Philip_Daniel:

Because with out capitalism, it will all be fairies that shit out unicorns that shit out blueberry scones. Just like in North Korea.

124 | June 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Never take the side of Muslims in any dispute.

125 | June 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Chris Christie (R -- Gov. of NJ) on Hannity now.

125. vapig
    126 | June 30, 2010 9:13 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Lehmans Brothers not collapsing and a better GOP Candidate.

Nuke Chicago!

126. 127 | June 30, 2010 9:13 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

Sorry, brain got ahead of my fingers.

Frank Marshall Davis.

128 | June 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

Died or was killed ( poisoned )?

I’ve forgotten much of the “Doctors’ Plot,” but my recollection is that the claim Jewish doctors tried to poison Stalin was to be the basis for a massive pogrom, except that Stalin died before it could get going. Whether Stalin was helped to his eternal home I don’t know.

129 | June 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Mistake number 1 -- Reagan chose GHW Bush as his VP

129. vapig
    130 | June 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Eliana wrote:

@ vapig:
    Israel also has a skunk bomb to use on rioting crowds.

They have more than that too! I remember that from the swamp. I just can’t remember what all their toys are! Very creative!

130. vapig
    131 | June 30, 2010 9:16 pm

chickadee wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:

Vlad Dracule (sp) gave it to them in spades and he is still considered a hero in Romania to this very day!

132 | June 30, 2010 9:17 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

Having Dr. King’s assassin not be such a good shot.

Might not have helped. King was being marginalized by the Civil Rights Movement even before he was killed; had he lived a few years longer he might have become totally eased out. The Marxists, Islamists and separatists were already in the lead by 1966-67; Stokely Carmichael had kicked the whites out of the movement, and “Black Power” and violence were gaining huge inroads.

King’s speech against antisemitism and anti-Zionism showed how bad things had already gotten.

132. chickadee
    133 | June 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Speranza wrote:

Never take the side of Muslims in any dispute.

never.

133. Empire1
    134 | June 30, 2010 9:17 pm

orangecrush wrote:

That’s a subset of the Alternate History genre, yes. Another one is the South winning the Civil War.

134. Eliana
    135 | June 30, 2010 9:19 pm

@ We Are Government:

Israel also has a skunk bomb to use on rioting crowds.

Most of our rioters here wouldn’t even notice. How are you?

I’m fine -- how are you? :-)

135. 136 | June 30, 2010 9:20 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:
    Having Dr. King’s assassin not be such a good shot.

They used his corpse as a prop, though, as a martyr for “the cause”. Just as the Progressives used JFK to further their agenda.

137 | June 30, 2010 9:21 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

Well, of course. See, again, “Invisible Man,” and the section on the funeral of ex-Brotherhood member Tod Clifton—and the race riot which follows.

137. 138 | June 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Empire1 wrote:

orangecrush wrote:

Napoleon winning at Waterloo is another favorite war game what-if.

138. 139 | June 30, 2010 9:23 pm

@ MrPaulRevere:

I like dull and boring. Dull and boring doesn’t torch your car for Karl Marx. It’s a bit strange. Most of the rioting I saw in France was Islamist, but here it is 100% leftist in nature. You tube took some of the better videos down from this years May day riot. Several banks located 100 yards from the RF were completely destroyed. And I mean completely: none of that lame “one broken window” stuff they pulled in Toronto. It is a shame that all photos of the destruction of the Haspa bank are no where to be found. That was absolutely brutal.

I was going to document the violence this year, but if fell on shabbat. I’m sure I”ll get another chance real soon. Germany has a real problem with leftist violence. It’s the country’s second sport, behind soccer.

140 | June 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Eliana wrote:

@ vapig:

Israel also has a skunk bomb to use on rioting crowds.

Yes I do recall reading about the skunk bomb. Of course the Ha’aretz crowd was appalled.

140. 141 | June 30, 2010 9:26 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

Dr. King having not been assassinated might not have led to the inevitability of Barry getting elected. The 60′s and 70′s would have been a less fractious time in race relations.

142 | June 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Speranza wrote:

I thought the Left was into aromatherapy.

142. 143 | June 30, 2010 9:26 pm

@ Eliana:

Doing o.k. Summer has finally arrived! Planning for my trip to Israel next month. Can’t wait!

144 | June 30, 2010 9:26 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

He also might have become increasingly radicalized.

144. vapig
    145 | June 30, 2010 9:26 pm

@ We Are Government:

That is so sad. That’s not freedom of speech or a protest against injustice. That’s just pure anarchy and it just has to stop!

145. 146 | June 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Speranza wrote:

Never take the side of Muslims in any dispute.

Especially if it is Mooslims on both sides. Then I’d sell ringside tickets and make a killing on the popcorn. ;)

146. chickadee
    147 | June 30, 2010 9:30 pm

chickadee wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:

Vlad knew what he was up against with these barbarian monsters. He took it down to their primitive level and shook them to their core.
    No suicidal ROE, no Miranda rights read on the battlefield, no telling his soldiers to go for a “Courageous Restraint Medal.”

147. 148 | June 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Speranza wrote:

buzzsawmonkey wrote:
    He also might have become increasingly radicalized.

His corpse sure was used for radical ends.

149 | June 30, 2010 9:30 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

Again, I have to disagree—not only because King’s influence was waning by the time he was killed, but because the riots which flared during the Sixties, including those that happened after King was shot, pretty much abated in the Seventies anyway. The Seventies was the decade of blaxploitation, of the exaltation of the dealer and the pimp (thank you, Black Panthers) as heroic fighters against The Man—and the total abdication of the ghetto areas by the larger society.

The attitude pretty much was, they’ve got their civil rights, let them take their neighborhoods to hell their own way; if they want to live in crime-ridden cesspools, that’s their call—we’ll toss ‘em some welfare to keep the riots tamped down, and as long as they don’t bother us that’s fine.

It was the Seventies that permitted people like Wright and Farrakhan and, when he came along, Sharpton, to take over the black community.

149. vapig
    150 | June 30, 2010 9:31 pm

@ Philip_Daniel:

I always used to ask the anarchist that -- there are countries all over the world that espouse exactly what you want for us -- can’t you just go there and let us have this one piece of dirt so we can live the way we want to? Why are you so much more important than us? Why can’t you leave us this one piece of dirt on the whole entire freaking planet and just let us be? I usually hear crickets but some have actually said that they could never allow us to be free as long as we were a super power and had any influence over any part of the planet -- so we had to be destroyed.

150. 151 | June 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Speranza wrote:

Mistake number 1 – Reagan chose GHW Bush as his VP

How does THAT make Barry inevitable?

151. Eliana
    152 | June 30, 2010 9:33 pm

@ Speranza:

Yeah, the Ha’aretz crowd gets ticked off easily. :-)

I remember 7 or 8 years ago when some IDF soldiers were in Samaria somewhere (as I recall) and they were in a jeep taking care of some business at the location when kids (roughly 10-12 years old) came along and started throwing rocks at them.

The IDF didn’t have time to mess with them so they grabbed one of the rock throwers and handcuffed him onto the hood of their jeep while they went on with their business.

The kid screamed like crazy, of course, but his friends did stop throwing rocks. When the IDF was done with their business, they let the kid go and left the scene.

The lefties on Ha’aretz SHRIEKED like crazy, of course, and they had a picture of the kid on the hood of the jeep. He was crying his eyes out but not hurt.

The lefties cried that the kid could have been KILLED and that the IDF had put him in the line of LETHAL FIRE!!

Except…people started asking the lefties, “Wait, I thought you said that rock throwing wasn’t lethal! It’s just kids, right? So, how could this kid have been in any danger?”

The news story came DOWN from Ha’aretz on the same day that it was put up.

152. 153 | June 30, 2010 9:35 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

And I have to disagree with your assessment, courteously.

Sounds like we are arguing Tomayto/Tomahto here. ;)

153. 154 | June 30, 2010 9:36 pm

@ We Are Government:

Like I said. Napalm “redecorating.” Leave nothing; start fresh.

The irony of this, I’m sure everyone here will get, but no one from the black block, is that they are not “destroying capitalism” which is the stated goal. Most of the shops in the area are run by less well off Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, and Kurdish immigrants who depend on their shop/restaurant/café to feed their families. Sure, the insurance fixes the windows, but how high are their premiums as a direct result of their location? And what about the lost days due to riots? This directly takes money right out of the pockets of true working people. For icing on the cake, most of the rioters are from relatively well off middle class families.

I have a Kurdish friend that runs a shop there, and he said he has to be constantly on guard against leftists destroying his livelihood. He carries boxcutters at all times at work.

154. vapig
    155 | June 30, 2010 9:36 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

I know -- that’s why I went back further. If education had been taught then those idiots of the 60s (who ended up being the teachers in the 70s) would never have existed.

155. Eliana
    156 | June 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Awesome!!

157 | June 30, 2010 9:37 pm

@ Eliana:

Heh.

157. Eliana
    158 | June 30, 2010 9:38 pm

So typical!

Everything the lefties touch turns to crap.

158. 159 | June 30, 2010 9:40 pm

@ Eliana:

Yeah, BH, I’m really looking forward to it. I’m going to do an Ulpan, do some volunteering, do some shuckling at the Kotel. I’ll probably eat myself silly as well.

159. vapig
    160 | June 30, 2010 9:41 pm

@ chickadee:

One of my favorite stories about Vlad is that the muzz came in and wouldn’t remove their “hats” in respect before him (a king). So he nailed them to their heads. nyuk! nyuk! nyuk!

160. Eliana
    161 | June 30, 2010 9:42 pm

@ We Are Government:

Ulpan is really fun!! What level do you think you’re at now? When I went, I was at Aleph. It was fun to hear all the various students speak at higher levels during the morning snack break in the yard, though. :-)

161. 162 | June 30, 2010 9:42 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    Sorry, brain got ahead of my fingers.
    Frank Marshall Davis.

Ok, now what exactly does he have to do with Dr. King’s assassination? Davis may very well have had some influence on Barry directly, but I don’t see the triad connection with Dr. King.

162. Philip_Daniel
    163 | June 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Empire1 wrote:
    orangecrush wrote:

Napoleon winning at Waterloo is another favorite war game what-if.

Charles Martel losing the Battle of Poitiers to Abdul Rahman al-Ghafiqi in 732…

With that, the Umayyad faathyn would not have been expelled from their strongholds in Septimania, Gascony, and Burgundy, but would have continued practically unimpeded throughout the rest of western and central Europe, destroying the remnants of Christendom and dooming Europe to a perpetual dark age of al-fikr kufr and hasbena ketab ul-ilah

164 | June 30, 2010 9:44 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

I think a joke was being made, FMD being a “good shot” being a reference to his allegedly having been Obama’s real father.

164. Philip_Daniel
    165 | June 30, 2010 9:45 pm

165. MrPaulRevere
    166 | June 30, 2010 9:46 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    Progressives used JFK to further their agenda.

They have certainly used his assassination to further their cause. The meme that a ‘right wing climate of hate’ killed JFK refuses to die, even though he was killed by a communist.

166. vapig
    167 | June 30, 2010 9:47 pm

@ We Are Government:

You’re (and perhaps -- they) are assuming that capitalism is the crime. It’s the worldwide destruction of the MIDDLE CLASS that is under assault! Those that are not class envious that have GOT TO GO!

167. 168 | June 30, 2010 9:50 pm

@ Eliana:

I’m not sure. My understanding is quite good and I’m pushing quite hard before I get there. I’m going to Ulpan Aviv. It’s really expensive, but it is one on one lessons. I’m also doing skype lessons with them now as well as Ulpan or’s newspapers. I hope to be a solid intermediate when I return.

Here is a video about the sad state of our synagogue. They want to build a new one. This guy organizes the Shabbatons that I cook for!

168. Eliana
    169 | June 30, 2010 9:53 pm

@ We Are Government:

I have Ulpan-Or’s self-study books (beginner, intermediate, and advanced plus all their books on verbs). They’re great!!

Best wishes on being a solid intermediate by the end of your trip!

I’ll look at the video now…

169. 170 | June 30, 2010 9:55 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

Nevergiveup wrote “Why don’t all you history buffs tell me what we could have done not to get stuck with Obama?”

In response, Furryoldguyjeans wrote “Having Dr. King’s assassin not be such a good shot.”

To which, I added “Having Frank Marshall Davis not be such a good shot.” As in, he is Obama’s real father, and his aim was apparently accurate.

170. 171 | June 30, 2010 9:57 pm

@ vapig:

It is all an assault on modernity. In the past, the leftists wanted to destroy the capitalist order and remake a socialist order. Now, after the collapse of communism, they just want to destroy. Ironically, they are anarcho-communists. They advocate a system of no state control and complete government control simultaneously. Don’t think about that one too long; it makes me dizzy too.

171. Eliana
    172 | June 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Be back later…

172. Philip_Daniel
    173 | June 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Bahai’i Family Homes Torched and Bulldozed in Iran…

Bahais are considered moharebin (“at war with Allah”), zanadiqa (heretics), mushrikun (idolators), kuffar (disbelievers), and most importantly, murtaddun (apostates), so their blood and property are mubaa’ — i.e., may be slain and plundered with impunity. It is typically the role of the ulema (i.e., the theocratic government) to punish the accused zalim. However, taking the individual initiative (al-talab) in slaying and dispossessing and enslaving them is not considered fasaad by al-dawla al-Islamiyya, but is actually viewed as a legitimate action of the mu’min which will earn him his ‘aynhour in Jannat and glorify the Shari’a and its enforcer the Khalifah in this world…

It is not safe to be a Bahai in Iran, as you are not granted Aman and thus must prepare for qital at any moment…

“As for apostates, it is permitted to kill them by facing them or coming upon them from behind, just as in the case of polytheists. Secondly, their blood if shed brings no vengeance. Thirdly, their property is the spoil of true believers. Fourthly, their marriage ties become null and void.”--al-Madhal, Mohammed Al Abdari Ibn Hadj, vol. ii, p. 181 (Cairo edition)

“As for the disbelievers, I will chastise them with a terrible chastisement in this world, through being killed, taken captive and made to pay the jizya, and the Hereafter, in the Fire; they shall have no helpers, none to protect them from it.”--Tafsir al-Jalalayn “Surat al-Imran [Q 3]”

“And We never chastise, anyone, until We have sent a messenger, to make clear to him that which is his obligation.

And when We desire to destroy a town We command its affluent ones, those [inhabitants] of its who enjoy the graces [of God], meaning its leaders, [We command them] to obedience, by the tongue of Our messengers; but they fall into immorality therein, rebelling against Our command, and so the Word is justified concerning it, that it should be chastised, and We destroy it utterly, We annihilate it by annihilating its inhabitants and leaving it in ruins.”--Tafsir al-Jalalayn “Surah al-Isra [Q 17]”

“Narrated Abu Musa: A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu’adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu’adh asked, “What is wrong with this (man)?” Abu Musa replied, “He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism.” Mu’adh said, “I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle.”--Sahih Bukhari Volume 9 Book 89 Number 271

“Narrated Abu Burda…Once Muadh paid a visit to Abu Musa and saw a chained man. Muadh asked, “What is this?” Abu Musa said, “(He was) a Jew who embraced Islam and has now turned apostate.” Muadh said, “I will surely chop off his neck!”"--Sahih Bukhari Volume 5 Book 59 Number 632

“It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah said: No two such persons shall be together in Hell as if one of them is such that his presence hurts the other. It was asked: Messenger of Allah, who are they? He said: A believer who killed a disbeliever and (then) kept to the right path.”--Sahih Muslim Book 20 Number 4662

173. 174 | June 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Precisely.

My husband and I spent YEARS collecting and sending around evidence debunking the accusations against the Serbs.

Our health is not what it was, and we no longer have the energy to pursue this struggle as we once did. Thankfully, some others have taken up the effort. Emperor’s Clothes website, and some others, has good information.

Suffice it to say that if the NATO occupation forces had found any valid evidence of atrocities by now, they’d have trumpeted it all over the world.

But if anybody insists on absolute proof that, compared to the offenses committed by others in that conflict, those committed by the Serbs were negligible in scale, we’ll all have to wait until the next world. It’s simply impossible to prove a negative to everybody’s satisfaction, and I’m tired of trying. That’s why we have the concept of “innocent until proven guilty,” a type of justice that we never afforded to the Serbs.

174. 175 | June 30, 2010 11:30 pm