Gaza, Under Siege, Opens New Luxury Mall

by Macker ( 76 Comments › )
Filed under France, Gaza, Hamas, Islamic hypocrisy, Palestinians, Turkey at July 21st, 2010 - 11:30 am

Remember all those Gazans, who are touted by the world press as being in “dire economic straits” due to the blockade imposed by Israel? Yep! They’re in such dire economic straits, they’ve gone ahead and opened yet another shopping facility full of goods imported from:
• France! (No surprise there.)
• Turkey! (Imagine that!)
• The United States! (No doubt, courtesy of الرئيس أوباما and the Demo☭rats.)

More photos here.
Wouldn’t it be a hoot if this place were open 24/7? Such is the hypocrisy of the MSM and the Paleostinians.
NOTE TO IDF: Please schedule an after-hours Grand Opening DEMOLITION!

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

76 Responses to “Gaza, Under Siege, Opens New Luxury Mall”

1 | July 21, 2010 11:35 am

52% of America thinks shopping malls are a basic human right.

2. vapig
    2 | July 21, 2010 11:35 am

Who built it for them? I know they didn’t build it!

3. BuddyG
    3 | July 21, 2010 11:35 am

Soundtrack for this depressing deceit

4. Crashnburn01
    4 | July 21, 2010 11:36 am

Hope they built the walls strong enough to withstand the percussion of a belt bomb…

5 | July 21, 2010 11:38 am

@ Crashnburn01:

Close parking for ‘Expectant Jihadists’ that getting ready to pop!

6. snork
    6 | July 21, 2010 11:41 am

Is that Assud the Jew-eating bunny in the fifth picture?

7. BuddyG
    7 | July 21, 2010 11:43 am

This mall has a bunch of model rocket stores

8. snork
    8 | July 21, 2010 11:44 am

Bumr50 wrote:

52% of America thinks shopping malls are a basic human right.

I think watching Rodan throw chairs at Reggie is a basic human right. :P

9. 9 | July 21, 2010 11:49 am

@ snork:

I think that should be a pay-per-view cage match event. We can tag-team the motherfucker, and let him bring LGF tough-guy Ludsquid van Quack Quack along for the ride. Wholesome, family entertainment…

10 | July 21, 2010 11:53 am

Goin’ to the Gaza Mall, with the cash the UN dealt,
    We’re gonna spend our money on Armani bombing belts…

11. gulfloafer
    11 | July 21, 2010 12:12 pm

It looks like a giant 99 cent store.

12. 12 | July 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Damn, where is everybody? Did they call a holiday and forget to tell me? I hate it when that happens…

13 | July 21, 2010 12:19 pm

I’m here. Dealing with stupid people by email.

14. 14 | July 21, 2010 12:20 pm

I’ll have you as my tag team partner.

15. 15 | July 21, 2010 12:20 pm

I’m busy as hell at work, so I haven’t been able to get on.

16. gulfloafer
    16 | July 21, 2010 12:26 pm

They’re at the mall.//

17 | July 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Have no fer I am here.

18. 18 | July 21, 2010 12:28 pm

I’m here. Dealing with stupid people by email.

Oh, you too? Crisis and clusterfuck of major proportions here at the office overtaking me for the last two days. Fortunately, I’m so low on the proverbial totem pole, I get to respond with “well, what the hell do you expect ME to do?”

Hey! I do that pretty well, and without a teleprompter. I think I’ll run for President.

19 | July 21, 2010 12:28 pm

The term “mall rats” is appropriate for Gazans.

20 | July 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

If Obama can be president I want to be Pope.

21 | July 21, 2010 12:31 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

I’m trying to get to the bottom of what’s going on with my Afghanistan deployment.

22. snork
    22 | July 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Speranza wrote:

If Obama can be president I want to be Pope.

The pope does wear a yamaha.

23. 23 | July 21, 2010 12:37 pm

@ Speranza:

I wonder if AL-Qaeda and Hamas start fighting, will there be suicide bombings at this mall?

24. 24 | July 21, 2010 12:38 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    Sounds like the new financial overhaul/reform law is doing its best to make private sector business a thing of the past.

25 | July 21, 2010 12:40 pm

snork wrote:

The pope does wear a yamaha.

Well, a yarmulke of sorts, but I’ve never seen the Pope with a motorcycle on his head.

26 | July 21, 2010 12:40 pm

FurryOldGuyJeans wrote:

@ Carolina Girl:

It’s worked pretty well in North Korea…

27. gulfloafer
    27 | July 21, 2010 12:44 pm

snork wrote:

Speranza wrote:
    If Obama can be president I want to be Pope.
    The pope does wear a yamaha.

Jeremy McGrath rode a Yamaha. Just sayin’

28. 28 | July 21, 2010 12:48 pm

The war on America by the Left continues:

Liberal journalists suggest government shut down Fox News

In the summer of 2009, agitated citizens from across the country flocked to town hall meetings to berate lawmakers who had declared support for President Obama’s health care bill. For most people, the protests seemed like an exercise in participatory democracy, rowdy as some of them became.

On Journolist, the question was whether the protestors were garden-variety fascists or actual Nazis.

I heard about this earlier on the radio and was just dumbfounded at the hypocrisy and anger the Progressives are showing to being thwarted in their agenda.

29. 29 | July 21, 2010 12:49 pm

@ Speranza:

Does the mall have an express line for buying suicide vests?

30 | July 21, 2010 12:51 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

Two doors down from the Orange Jihadist.

31. snork
    31 | July 21, 2010 12:53 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    At’s a joke, son. Specifically, it came off of an episode of all in the family.

32. snork
    32 | July 21, 2010 12:55 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:
    I really don’t understand why such comfortable -- even spoiled -- mediocrities are so angry. These are the kind of people I would like to see in a Gulag.

33 | July 21, 2010 12:57 pm

@ snork:

Another cultural reference shot to hell…

34. snork
    34 | July 21, 2010 12:59 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Besides, Benedict would look better with a BMW on his head.

35 | July 21, 2010 1:01 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

I particularly liked these two paragraphs:

“I’m not saying these guys are capital F-fascists,” added blogger Lindsay Beyerstein, “but they don’t want limited government. Their desired end looks more like a corporate state than a rugged individualist paradise. The rank and file wants a state that will reach into the intimate of citizens when it comes to sex, reproductive freedom, censorship, and rampant incarceration in the name of law and order.

Censorship is bad. got it.

Jonathan Zasloff, a law professor at UCLA, suggested that the federal government simply yank Fox off the air. “I hate to open this can of worms,” he wrote, “but is there any reason why the FCC couldn’t simply pull their broadcasting permit once it expires?”

Well, censorship of them is bad. But if it’s that evil Fox news, that’s different…

I wonder if they’ve ever heard the term “cognitive dissonance”?

36. 36 | July 21, 2010 1:02 pm

@ Speranza:

I want to be God. Just for five minutes. I should be able to fix everything in that amount of time, or break it beyond any hope of recovery :evli:

37 | July 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Gallup caught lying about the generic ballot trend

We live in scary times.

38. snork
    38 | July 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Fox doesn’t have an FCC licence. The local stations do. What a genius.

39 | July 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Now that is an interesting proposition.

40. yenta-fada
    40 | July 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Brazil donates $14 million for Gaza ‘reconstruction’

41. 41 | July 21, 2010 1:24 pm

@ yenta-fada:

The Palestinians are the most pampered wealfare sucks on the planet, and still they complain about “blockades” and shit. Israel ought to make the blockade real, and cut off all commerce with Gazastan. See how long they can go like that without the “brave jihadi warriors” surrendering as abjectly as Hirohito in 1945.

42. gulfloafer
    42 | July 21, 2010 1:28 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

@ snork:
    Another cultural reference shot to hell…

Mister we can use a man like Herbert Hoover again …
    Racists!

43. snork
    43 | July 21, 2010 1:32 pm

If they’re complaining about shit, maybe it has something to do with the fact that they cannibalized their sewage treatment plant.

44. yenta-fada
    44 | July 21, 2010 1:33 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Their lying, begging, and murderous tactics are still working. Why stop now? My guess is that world economic stresses will no longer permit these ‘donations’. When your own country is suffering, voters will be incensed that their politicians are giving money away. Things are really coming to a head this fall, IMO. No amount of begging will get people to give up their own necessities. Nobody really gives a crap about Gaza when the chips are down.

45. gulfloafer
    45 | July 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

Gallup caught lying about the generic ballot trend
    We live in scary times.

46. 46 | July 21, 2010 1:38 pm

New DOD!

Gus802 shows his Marxist colors

47 | July 21, 2010 1:39 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

I think a lot of this noise against Breitbart over the Sherrod thing is a premptive attack to discredit him before he reveals anything more about JournOlist.

48 | July 21, 2010 1:39 pm

pimf pre-emptive

49. 49 | July 21, 2010 1:39 pm

A Palestinian mayor admitted their goal is not statehood. It’s to be taken care of.

50. 50 | July 21, 2010 1:40 pm

@ yenta-fada:

I could care less about the alledged people in Gazastan. If Israel scraped it all off into the sea and started over with clean sand, I would not shed a tear. I have long said that the path to Peace in the Middle East lies past the mass graves where they bury all of the members of Hamas, Hezbollah, al Aksa, Islamic Jihad, and all the other sundry terrorist groups that seem to be the only export of the Palestinian “State”. Nothing that I have seen in the last nine years as done anything to disabuse me of that notion, or to make me doubt the efficacy of such a solution if properly implemented. If this get’s Charles’ new Islamonazi-lovin’ knickers in a twist, I could almost care. But not quite.

51 | July 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Caviar and champagne, that’s me!

Well, champagne at least.

Well, sparkling wine.

Let me see if it’s on sale at Aldi first…

52 | July 21, 2010 1:43 pm

snork wrote:

Fox doesn’t have an FCC licence. The local stations do. What a genius.

That did occur to me, as well.

FNC isn’t a broadcast network, it’s a cable channel.

53 | July 21, 2010 1:43 pm

@ The Osprey:

AT is saying that WaPo has control of JournOList.

I’m sure they’ll be forthcoming in the matter…

54. 54 | July 21, 2010 1:45 pm

They would rather live in misery and kill Jews, than live in comfort knowing that the Jews were doing the same. You don’t make peace with such people. YOu can’t. You can’t appease them, you can’t bargin with them, you can’t give them what they want. You can only destroy them in detail. Only when they are totally beaten can you consider showing them even the least kindness or mercy. Until then, you should burn their cities, raid their refugee camps, slaughter their “warriors” (no real warriors on the Islamonazi side. None. Yesterday we talked of Erwin Rommel and honorable enemies. There isn’t a Mohammedan on the face of the earth fit to hold his coat), and take from them any hope, no matter how faint, that they will ever achieve anything but their utter destruction as long as they stay on the path they have chosen. That is the only roadmap to true peace in the Middle East, and no one is on it.

55 | July 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

@ The Osprey:
    AT is saying that WaPo has control of JournOList.
    I’m sure they’ll be forthcoming in the matter…

And I’m sure Holder is busy assigning investigators to look into it, right this minute…

56. snork
    56 | July 21, 2010 1:50 pm

snork wrote:

Fox doesn’t have an FCC licence. The local stations do. What a genius.

That did occur to me, as well.

FNC isn’t a broadcast network, it’s a cable channel.

And these are people “in the biz”. What mediocrities.

57. Mike C.
    57 | July 21, 2010 1:50 pm

snork wrote:

Speranza wrote:
    If Obama can be president I want to be Pope.
    The pope does wear a yamaha.

A Yamaha what ? Motorcycle ? Piano ? Guitar ? Stereo system ?

Enquiring minds want to know…

58. vapig
    58 | July 21, 2010 1:50 pm

The Osprey wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

He’s already pre-empted them by saying that he was taking a shot at the NAACP and not the Sherrod woman.

59. yenta-fada
    59 | July 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Every time I see the phrase “Peace process” I want to kill something. And I’m not any kind of soldier.

60. 60 | July 21, 2010 1:52 pm

snork wrote:
    Fox doesn’t have an FCC licence. The local stations do. What a genius.
    That did occur to me, as well.
    FNC isn’t a broadcast network, it’s a cable channel.

FNC is not broadcast over the air, so they do not use one of the public frequencies under control of the FCC. The only way these idjits could get FNC from being part of a cable lineup is to demand it of each individual cable company.

Which would only serve to drive even more people into watching the channel trying to figure out what is so bad about it.

61. 61 | July 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Israel should let them eat sand. Fuck the Gazans.

62. 62 | July 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Sounds like terminators.

63. 63 | July 21, 2010 1:56 pm

The Jazz Man is claiming credit for “debubunking” the story.

Right Wing Blog Spews Racist Hatred at Shirley Sherrod
    Wingnuts | Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 10:27:59 am PDT

LGF reader “teh mantis” was one of the first to discover the facts behind Andrew Breitbart’s absurdly deceptive video of Shirley Sherrod (here’s the comment), and when our tipster decided to post the same information at a raving wingnut blog, here are some of the responses:

64. 64 | July 21, 2010 1:56 pm

The Osprey wrote:

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

Everything this administration and the NAACP is doing to contain the damage is backfiring and only highlighting the hypocrisy and overt racism both are capable of.

65. yenta-fada
    65 | July 21, 2010 1:56 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

I wish Fox news had some better hosts. I have trouble watching Fox news myself.

66. 66 | July 21, 2010 1:58 pm

The Jazz Man is claiming credit for “debubunking” the story.
    Right Wing Blog Spews Racist Hatred at Shirley Sherrod
    Wingnuts | Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 10:27:59 am PDT

SChmuckie can’t debunk his own bowel movements.

He is so desperate for the accolades and adulation of the unwashed masses he believes are his due.

67. 67 | July 21, 2010 1:58 pm

@ yenta-fada:

I am not a soldier, but I am a warrior (there is a whole essay on the differences between the two, but they are not identical things). And yeah, “Peace Process” makes me want to rage and destroy. History is clear. You can’t forge a true peace with a dedicated enemy without absolutely destroying his will to resist first. Do these people think Sherman marched through the South out of a sense of fun and frolic? Did the Romans have a long process of negiotiations with Carthage on the ways of Peace? Did we try to rebuild Tokyo and Dresden before we defeated the Japanese and the Germans? There is areason our efforts at peace with the Mohammedans are failing on every front. We haven’t set the necessary stage for Peace with the Mohammedans to be possible.

68. yenta-fada
    68 | July 21, 2010 1:58 pm

@ FurryOldGuyJeans:

“A nation divided against itself cannot stand”.

69 | July 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Richard Yeselson, a researcher for an organized labor group who also writes for liberal magazines, agreed. “They want a deficit driven militarist/heterosexist/herrenvolk state,” Yeselson wrote.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/21/liberal-journalists-suggest-government-shut-down-fox-news/#ixzz0uLD5hpGS

Got Godwin?

70 | July 21, 2010 2:04 pm

I don’t know who to blame here, Miss Sherrod. I mean the, the, the activist who put forward this garbage in the first place has an agenda. We shouldn’t be surprised by that. The cable news network that, that played this garbage on and on and talked about it, has an agenda. We shouldn’t be surprised by that.”

Journalism, Matt Lauer style.

71. 71 | July 21, 2010 2:07 pm

@ The Osprey:

He says that like it is a bad thing. I assume that means they want a pussy, homosexual, I dunno, over-ran by barbarians State? Why don’t they just move to France?

72 | July 21, 2010 2:14 pm

@ Bumr50:

Journalism, Matt Lauer style.

“Facts? We don’t need no stinkin’ facts…”

73 | July 21, 2010 2:29 pm

An announcement of Ms. Sherrod’s July 2009 appointment to her USDA position at ruraldevelopment.org gives off quite a few clues:

RDLN Graduate and Board Vice Chair Shirley Sherrod was appointed Georgia Director for Rural Development by Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack on July 25. Only days earlier, she learned that New Communities, a group she founded with her husband and other families (see below) has won a thirteen million dollar settlement in the minority farmers law suit Pigford vs Vilsack.

What?

Something stinks here.

74 | July 21, 2010 2:44 pm

@ Bumr50:

I love the fact that the timeline in their own piece shows that their claim is bogus.

She got a call Monday afternoon asking her to resign.

The O’Reilly clip they showed was from Monday evening, after she’d already resigned.

How could it have caused her to lose her job?

75. yenta-fada
    75 | July 21, 2010 2:45 pm

@ Bumr50:

Of course, it’s all the fault of the Tea party.// (which is not a political party as most libs think it is.) I’m sure Sherrod just “mispoke”. Quick, look over there…there’s a baby down the well.

76. 76 | July 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

Gallup caught lying about the generic ballot trend
    We live in scary times.

That makes a big difference!