First time visitor? Learn more.

US aid to the PA

by Kafir ( 142 Comments › )
Filed under Gaza, Islamic hypocrisy, Islamic Supremacism, Islamists, Palestinians, Politics at August 3rd, 2010 - 8:30 am

A reminder from Caroline Glick:

Watch this amazing video about what US aid money to the Palestinian Authority pays for and what it could be used to do.

Watch it and then send it to your email lists and post it on your blogs. And if you are American — or European or Japanese or Canadian or Australian or the citizen of any of the dozens of states that annually give hundreds of millions of dollars to the Palestinians — send it to your elected representatives and ask them to justify their actions.

Tags:

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

142 Responses to “US aid to the PA”
( jump to bottom )

  1. Nevergiveup
    1 | August 3, 2010 8:41 am

    And Obama’s State Department just upgraded relations with the PA?


  2. vapig
    2 | August 3, 2010 8:42 am

    Morning, M {{hugs}}! Great, GREAT video! Thanks for sharing!


  3. 3 | August 3, 2010 8:42 am

    The PA is the problem. You put a bunch of criminals and thugs in control of a multibillion dollar budget and the best you can hope for is that they pilliage it for personal gain. Look at what putting Chicago thugs in charge of the Federal budget has led to. Billions and billions of dollars just disappearing into thin air. Does anyone want to be Obama doesn’t have a billion or so salted away overseas? You’ll never prove it if he does, but the looting of the treasury was so fast and furious that who would have noticed an extra billion going to, say, Kenya. The PA is being a bit more obvious with their looting, but they didn’t have the benefit of a Harvard education to teach them the finer points of graft. In short, why should we expect better of a government of thugs whether they are Palestinian thugs or Chicago thugs? Until you get rid of the thugs, the best thing is to get rid of the taxes that support them, and leave the money in the hand of the peasants People where it really belongs anyway.


  4. MikeA
    4 | August 3, 2010 8:46 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    Question: Whats the difference between the thugs in the PA stealing money and the thugs in Washington doing it? Besides the thugs in the PA throwing people off buildings…


  5. Nevergiveup
    5 | August 3, 2010 8:48 am

    MikeA wrote:

    @ Iron Fist:

    Question: Whats the difference between the thugs in the PA stealing money and the thugs in Washington doing it? Besides the thugs in the PA throwing people off buildings…

    Well the PA thugs also fire off rockets and since no one in the Obama Administration ever served, they never have


  6. taxfreekiller
    6 | August 3, 2010 8:49 am

    Just because these third world poor just do not hate America, Americans and Freedom enough yet as the PA do. So no money from the commie hate America Democrat Party. Once they come on board with the hate freedom and America, these Democrat Party freaks will pour our money out to them.

    IMHO


  7. taxfreekiller
    7 | August 3, 2010 8:51 am

    ditto@ Iron Fist:


  8. taxfreekiller
    8 | August 3, 2010 8:51 am

    Ya, upgraded to “useful thugs”.@ Nevergiveup:


  9. vapig
    9 | August 3, 2010 8:55 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    I have no doubt of it! How could these people have been allowed to just pillage the treasury? I just don’t understand how so many firewalls were breached.


  10. taxfreekiller
    10 | August 3, 2010 9:00 am

    Sorry to report from the “We the People” Finance Committee, the two party evil money cult put the firewalls out themselfs.

    @ vapig:


  11. 11 | August 3, 2010 9:01 am

    @ vapig:

    That is why everything had to be rushed through, without time for sober reflection. Once it was done, it is impossible to go back. They can’t unspend nearly $2 trillion in cash and stimulus. I think cranking up the deficit was seen as a feature of the spending, not a bug, but the real point of it was payola for Democrat constituencies like the labor unions. There was plenty of oppertunity for graft, so I am sure a lot of nests got feathered quite nicely. When you are blowing money by the billions, no one will notice if a couple of million is diverted, even if that happens hundreds of times in hundreds of places. It isn’t like they kept audit trails for all of it.


  12. vapig
    12 | August 3, 2010 9:06 am

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ vapig:
    That is why everything had to be rushed through, without time for sober reflection. Once it was done, it is impossible to go back. They can’t unspend nearly $2 trillion in cash and stimulus. I think cranking up the deficit was seen as a feature of the spending, not a bug, but the real point of it was payola for Democrat constituencies like the labor unions. There was plenty of oppertunity for graft, so I am sure a lot of nests got feathered quite nicely. When you are blowing money by the billions, no one will notice if a couple of million is diverted, even if that happens hundreds of times in hundreds of places. It isn’t like they kept audit trails for all of it.

    Also, didn’t the treasury declare itself exempt from oversight and FOIA?


  13. 13 | August 3, 2010 9:09 am

    @ vapig:

    That was the SEC, and a lovely thing that is. Transparancy and openness are the enemies of graft and privilege, and the Democrat Party is the Party of Graft and Privilege. It is no wonder that they would pass such a law. It is just another instance of Nancy Pelosie being right. We did have to pass these laws to find out what is in them. It’s an Easter Egg hunt!


  14. Bumr50
    14 | August 3, 2010 9:11 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    Ick. Wear gloves.


  15. Speranza
    15 | August 3, 2010 9:11 am

    Money down a rat hole!


  16. 16 | August 3, 2010 9:17 am

    @ Speranza:

    Someone has to pay for the rats’ vacations to Europe. It might as well be you and I. It isn’t like we were going to take a trip to Europe with that money. European vacations for terrorists essteemed leaders of the Palestinian Authority are a form of stimulus to the whorehouses in the South of France, don’t you think? Change!


  17. African Moondog
    17 | August 3, 2010 9:20 am

    OT

    Deadly Israel-Lebanon border clash

    Lebanese and Israeli soldiers have exchanged fire along their shared border, with each reporting casualties.

    Three Lebanese soldiers and a journalist died under Israeli fire, unnamed Lebanese officials said, after Israeli troops crossed the border.

    Israel said two of its soldiers had been shot in a buffer zone, but that troops had remained on its side.


  18. m
    18 | August 3, 2010 9:25 am

    @ vapig:

    Good morning {{Vapig}}! Caroline Glick kicks ass.


  19. vapig
    19 | August 3, 2010 9:29 am

    Hey -- I just heard Cucchinelli on the morning show here (he’s the AG of Virginia that sued Obamacare and won on all counts) and evidently (we need a lawyer here -- Buzz?) most bills or even contracts have some clause in them that if something is breached or struck down the others remain -- which is why that Arizona judge had to address each and every clause in the AZ bill.

    Ok -- this is the big part -- the hellcare bill doesn’t have one of those -- meaning that if ANY part of it is struck down as Unconstitutional the whole thing falls!


  20. vapig
    20 | August 3, 2010 9:30 am

    m wrote:

    @ vapig:
    Good morning {{Vapig}}! Caroline Glick kicks ass.

    She does, doesn’t she? I wish the Israeli’s would put her on as a governmental advisor to tell you the truth!


  21. citizen_q
    21 | August 3, 2010 9:31 am

    Like all aid to the islamic invaders in the west from England to the muslim somalis here, it is jizya, the muslim’s due from infidels.

    No thanks are needed, or gratitude expected, much less an accounting to the unbelievers what they do with it.


  22. Bumr50
    22 | August 3, 2010 9:32 am

    @ Nevergiveup:

    Hey thanks so much for the info, and to Blogmocracy for passing it!


  23. Nevergiveup
    23 | August 3, 2010 9:33 am

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ Nevergiveup:

    Hey thanks so much for the info, and to Blogmocracy for passing it!

    No Problem. And good luck to your brother


  24. vapig
    24 | August 3, 2010 9:33 am

    citizen_q wrote:

    Like all aid to the islamic invaders in the west from England to the muslim somalis here, it is jizya, the muslim’s due from infidels.
    No thanks are needed, or gratitude expected, much less an accounting to the unbelievers what they do with it.

    Crap -- you’re right, it is! The west is really pissing me off. They have no right to pay tribute in my name!


  25. citizen_q
    25 | August 3, 2010 9:36 am

    @ vapig:
    Interesting thought. I would bet the bill was purposely crafted to be as difficult as possible to repeal, but I am biased. I despise those slimes that pushed it down our throats, and expect the worst of them unless there is clear evidence otherwise.


  26. Speranza
    26 | August 3, 2010 9:42 am

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Someone has to pay for the rats’ vacations to Europe. It might as well be you and I. It isn’t like we were going to take a trip to Europe with that money. European vacations for terrorists essteemed leaders of the Palestinian Authority are a form of stimulus to the whorehouses in the South of France, don’t you think? Change!

    Mrs Arafat aka Suha “Miss Piggy” Arafat lives high on the hog in Paris.


  27. Nevergiveup
    27 | August 3, 2010 9:43 am

    Speranza wrote:

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Someone has to pay for the rats’ vacations to Europe. It might as well be you and I. It isn’t like we were going to take a trip to Europe with that money. European vacations for terrorists essteemed leaders of the Palestinian Authority are a form of stimulus to the whorehouses in the South of France, don’t you think? Change!

    Mrs Arafat aka Suha “Miss Piggy” Arafat lives high on the hog in Paris.

    And Khomeini also lived in France. Good better there than in the USA


  28. Bumr50
    28 | August 3, 2010 9:44 am

    @ Nevergiveup:

    Thanks. My Dad’s scared sh*tless for him, and so I’m the supportive one in the immediate fam. Whereas I think it would be a good fit for him. I just want to make it clear that he NEEDS a couple of solid backup specialties in case he can’t fly.

    I honestly can’t see him getting down to that weight and maintaining it. I told him that even if he does, he needs to consider that he’d have to spend a good part of his life in front of a blender and a scale, and give up eating the way that he would want.


  29. Bumr50
    29 | August 3, 2010 9:47 am

    @ Nevergiveup:

    Last I looked, France was taking the hardest stance towards Muslims than most other nations of Western Europe.


  30. vapig
    30 | August 3, 2010 9:47 am

    citizen_q wrote:

    @ vapig:
    Interesting thought. I would bet the bill was purposely crafted to be as difficult as possible to repeal, but I am biased. I despise those slimes that pushed it down our throats, and expect the worst of them unless there is clear evidence otherwise.

    Actually, from what I gather it will be easy as pie to defeat now. If they had included that clause then each and every aspect of the bill would have to be fought in court. It literally would have taken decades to go through and by that time it would be so intigrated into our lives it would be impossible to get rid of.

    Since that clause is not there and there is so much crap in it it will be east to find at least one part that is just so far over the top Unconstitutional that if that one part is struck down THE WHOLE BILL COLLAPSES AND FALLS! This is GREAT news!


  31. citizen_q
    31 | August 3, 2010 9:49 am

    Speranza wrote:

    Iron Fist wrote:
    @ Speranza:
    Someone has to pay for the rats’ vacations to Europe. It might as well be you and I. It isn’t like we were going to take a trip to Europe with that money. European vacations for terrorists essteemed leaders of the Palestinian Authority are a form of stimulus to the whorehouses in the South of France, don’t you think? Change!

    Mrs Arafat aka Suha “Miss Piggy” Arafat lives high on the hog in Paris.

    IMHO arafat’s marriage for show to provide a plausable cover for his homosexuality. Think of the funds soohee is receiving as a pension for having to have any association with that monstrous troll yassir. I mean she really took one for the team just to produce a single child. I shudder to think how she was conceived. Knowing of yassir’s sexual preference, I suspect a turkey baster was involved.


  32. vapig
    32 | August 3, 2010 9:49 am

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ Nevergiveup:
    Last I looked, France was taking the hardest stance towards Muslims than most other nations of Western Europe.

    Oh, they sure have. That Sarkozy guy is great!


  33. citizen_q
    33 | August 3, 2010 9:50 am

    @ vapig:
    Wonderful!


  34. buzzsawmonkey
    34 | August 3, 2010 9:58 am

    vapig wrote:

    Since that clause is not there and there is so much crap in it it will be east to find at least one part that is just so far over the top Unconstitutional that if that one part is struck down THE WHOLE BILL COLLAPSES AND FALLS! This is GREAT news!

    Hold the fireworks and champagne until it happens.

    Contracts routinely have clauses which specify that the clauses are divisible; that if any clause or section is found to be invalid, it does not affect the validity of those remaining.

    Such a provision is not always included in statutes, but the absence of such a provision does not prevent judges from striking down only a portion of a statute and leaving the rest intact. I would be very surprised indeed to see the unconstitutionality of a single provision in Obamacare be leveraged to destroy the whole; it would be as if knocking one gargoyle off the roof of a rambling Victorian pile brought the whole edifice down. Not going to happen.

    It’s always nice to dream, but there are no quick fixes in politics when something goes seriously out of whack. Repairing the damage that Obama has already done to the American government will take twenty years of hard fighting, slogging through chunk after chunk of these lousy omnibus bills, and people had better start accepting that now.


  35. Bumr50
    35 | August 3, 2010 9:59 am

    @ citizen_q:

    @ vapig:

    Hey.

    Are you guys snarking me?


  36. vapig
    36 | August 3, 2010 10:02 am

    citizen_q wrote:

    @ vapig:
    Wonderful!

    It is! That little factoid came out of Cucchinelli’s case yesterday! Dude is a hero!


  37. 37 | August 3, 2010 10:02 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    The problem is our elites love Islam. We always give the Muzzies money.


  38. Bumr50
    38 | August 3, 2010 10:03 am

    @ vapig:

    Argh! The noise that they’ll make if their ball gets taken from them!


  39. vapig
    39 | August 3, 2010 10:04 am

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ citizen_q:
    @ vapig:
    Hey.
    Are you guys snarking me?

    You mean about hellcare? No! That came out of Cucchinelli’s lawsuit yesterday and I heard them (radio guy and Cucchinelli) laying it out legally. Since that clause is missing if any part is found Unconstitutional the whole bill folds instead of just that one Unconstitutional part.


  40. buzzsawmonkey
    40 | August 3, 2010 10:04 am

    Again, not to rain on the parade, but judges can, and do, disregard the black-letter law that they are asked to rule upon all the time.

    I would be very surprised—overjoyed, but surprised—to see a single unconstitutional section void the law in its entirety.


  41. vapig
    41 | August 3, 2010 10:05 am

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ vapig:
    Argh! The noise that they’ll make if their ball gets taken from them!

    Let em squeal! If we can beat them on this we have a glimps of light at the end of that tunnel!


  42. Bumr50
    42 | August 3, 2010 10:06 am

    @ vapig:

    I meant the France thing, it’s cool though!

    This was the last article I saw on France, and I thought “Gee! If only that would happen HERE.”


  43. vapig
    43 | August 3, 2010 10:07 am

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Again, not to rain on the parade, but judges can, and do, disregard the black-letter law that they are asked to rule upon all the time.
    I would be very surprised—overjoyed, but surprised—to see a single unconstitutional section void the law in its entirety.

    I’m glad you are here. Most laws written have a clause written in that says something to the effect that if any part of said clause is found wanting it does not invalidate the rest of the law. That’s why they have to fight them clause by clause. This bill evidently lacks that clause and so the whole thing can be found null and void because of that lapse.


  44. Bumr50
    44 | August 3, 2010 10:09 am

    OT- Federal Gov’t Fundraising Idea:

    Sell tickets to the Maxine Waters trial and have it at FedEx Field. It should be a SCREAM!


  45. 45 | August 3, 2010 10:10 am

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    Yup, it might take a generation to fix what Obama has done.


  46. 46 | August 3, 2010 10:11 am

    @ taxfreekiller:

    The money we give the PA is really the Jiyza tax.


  47. 47 | August 3, 2010 10:13 am

    @ Bumr50:

    Now they are.


  48. m
    48 | August 3, 2010 10:13 am

    @ Rodan:

    I hope we can fix it in a generation.


  49. buzzsawmonkey
    49 | August 3, 2010 10:13 am

    vapig wrote:

    I’m glad you are here. Most laws written have a clause written in that says something to the effect that if any part of said clause is found wanting it does not invalidate the rest of the law. That’s why they have to fight them clause by clause. This bill evidently lacks that clause and so the whole thing can be found null and void because of that lapse.

    Contracts are written this way. Bills, no—go check the Library of Congress website yourself, and read for yourself.

    This is a quick-fix dream which will not hold up to reality.


  50. RIX
    50 | August 3, 2010 10:13 am

    Good morning. On a related topic , there is a court hearing in progress to determine if the prperty that the Cordoba Project wants to build their mosque will be granted landmark status.
    If they do, that will stop the project.
    FNC had a debate this morning with a spokesman for CAIR & a NYC fireman who was a first responder on 9/11.
    The guy from CAIR could not have been more smug or disrespectful.


  51. 51 | August 3, 2010 10:13 am

    Great post on DOD!

    Weaselzippers in another epic smackdown of The Corpulent One


  52. citizen_q
    52 | August 3, 2010 10:14 am

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ citizen_q:
    @ vapig:
    Hey.
    Are you guys snarking me?

    Sorry, I don’t think so. i was just hoping that vapig’s thoughts on the hellcare. Though I hear Buzz’s comments, and respect them.


  53. 53 | August 3, 2010 10:14 am

    @ RIX:

    Unfortunently, the elites want that Mosque built. They will not declare it a landmark.


  54. m
    54 | August 3, 2010 10:15 am

    @ RIX:

    Yeah and that whole “changing the name” thing seems to have fallen by the wayside…


  55. buzzsawmonkey
    55 | August 3, 2010 10:16 am

    BBL


  56. RIX
    56 | August 3, 2010 10:17 am

    Bumr50
    44 | August 3, 2010 10:09
    OT- Federal Gov’t Fundraising Idea:

    Sell tickets to the Maxine Waters trial and have it at FedEx Field. It should be a SCREAM!

    Maxine avoids being the consensus most stupid person in Congress, becaus Pelosi & Sheila Jackson Lee are so competitive.


  57. Bumr50
    57 | August 3, 2010 10:18 am

    @ citizen_q:

    Sorry, my bad. Lil misunderstanding on my part.


  58. vapig
    58 | August 3, 2010 10:20 am

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    vapig wrote:
    I’m glad you are here. Most laws written have a clause written in that says something to the effect that if any part of said clause is found wanting it does not invalidate the rest of the law. That’s why they have to fight them clause by clause. This bill evidently lacks that clause and so the whole thing can be found null and void because of that lapse.
    Contracts are written this way. Bills, no—go check the Library of Congress website yourself, and read for yourself.
    This is a quick-fix dream which will not hold up to reality.

    I may be explaining (or understanding) it wrong then, because something was left out of this bill that makes it vulnerable to being just thrown out and that ruling came out yesterday.


  59. Bumr50
    59 | August 3, 2010 10:21 am

    @ RIX:

    I can’t wait to hear what comes out of her mouth!

    You’re so right with the comparisons, too.

    She’s like Sheila Jackson Lee with Pelosi’s command of the language, and dyed in the wool and unashamed Socialist.


  60. Bumr50
    60 | August 3, 2010 10:23 am

    @ vapig:

    From what I read, it has something to do with HOW the judge ruled on the case.


  61. 61 | August 3, 2010 10:23 am

    @ RIX:

    Maxine Waters supports Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.


  62. Nevergiveup
    62 | August 3, 2010 10:23 am

    CT shooting done by “Omar” Thomas?


  63. citizen_q
    63 | August 3, 2010 10:24 am

    @ Bumr50:
    Np, thanks. It could well have been something inadvertent on my side. I am multi-tasking here here with work, when I have some spare “cycles”. Mostly its good, sometime I make mistakes.


  64. vapig
    64 | August 3, 2010 10:27 am

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ vapig:
    From what I read, it has something to do with HOW the judge ruled on the case.

    Yeah, but it also has something to do with the way the bill itself was written -- which may have influenced his ruling. Whichever way you slice it, it’s fun to see the 0 totally pwn3d on this one! I love Virginia!


  65. citizen_q
    66 | August 3, 2010 10:29 am

    Rodan wrote:

    @ RIX:
    Maxine Waters supports Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.

    Rush calls her Mazine SwampWaters. :-)


  66. Bumr50
    67 | August 3, 2010 10:29 am

    OT --

    Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner: Unemployment Could Go Up Before It Comes Down

    I am SO glad that we PAY this guy!!

    /


  67. Nevergiveup
    68 | August 3, 2010 10:29 am

    m wrote:

    Map of the countries giving aid to Gaza in 2009.

    I gave Gaza the finger?


  68. vapig
    69 | August 3, 2010 10:30 am

    Shoot, now they’re talking about those Nuns hit by the illegal. I think I saw those ladies at work on Friday -- totally tourists being shown around by an officer. They got a LOT of attention. I mean face! How often do you see Nuns anymore? But there were three of them and the accident (homicide!) happened right near here on Sunday. On of the ladies is dead and the two others are in real bad shape. I pray for their recovery. And that the perp reaps what he has sown!


  69. 70 | August 3, 2010 10:30 am

    @ citizen_q:

    Perfect name for her.


  70. Bumr50
    71 | August 3, 2010 10:31 am

    @ vapig:

    Hey that Conn. shooting was REAL close to vt I think. It’s a small town.


  71. 72 | August 3, 2010 10:32 am

    @ m:

    It’s really a Jiyza tax.


  72. vapig
    73 | August 3, 2010 10:32 am

    m wrote:

    Map of the countries giving aid to Gaza in 2009.

    Sooooo, basically, only the muzz countries don’t give aid! We are such chumps!


  73. Nevergiveup
    74 | August 3, 2010 10:32 am

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ vapig:

    Hey that Conn. shooting was REAL close to vt I think. It’s a small town.

    It’s not far from Hartford


  74. m
    75 | August 3, 2010 10:34 am

    @ Nevergiveup:

    Along with cash, sadly.


  75. 76 | August 3, 2010 10:35 am

    Landmark status squashed on FOX News now

    bring on the creeping sharia


  76. m
    77 | August 3, 2010 10:36 am

    @ Scott Madsen:

    Figures. Good Lord.


  77. Nevergiveup
    78 | August 3, 2010 10:36 am

    m wrote:

    @ Nevergiveup:

    Along with cash, sadly.

    Indirectly yes. And against my will.


  78. Nevergiveup
    79 | August 3, 2010 10:37 am

    Scott Madsen wrote:

    Landmark status squashed on FOX News now

    bring on the creeping sharia

    Well landmark status was a long shot anyway. They still don’t have the financing to build this thing. We can still stop it


  79. citizen_q
    80 | August 3, 2010 10:38 am

    vapig wrote:

    m wrote:
    Map of the countries giving aid to Gaza in 2009.
    Sooooo, basically, only the muzz countries don’t give aid! We are such chumps!

    They never do. Remember the tidal wave hitting Ache, a muslim country? Aid pored in from everywhere, except from the muzzies. Finally saudi arabia was shamed to donate a pittance.

    Strange since they make a big deal about zakat (charity) as a fundamental tenant of islam. Here is another instance where words matter and where a western concept means something a bit different in the islamic context. For them funding jihad, followed by dawa seems to be the higher priorities, so that is where the zakat funds often go.


  80. 81 | August 3, 2010 10:42 am

    @ citizen_q:

    I think it’s time we stop helping Muzzie countries. Next time there’s an earthquake or tsunami, let them help themselves.

    Fuck them.


  81. 82 | August 3, 2010 10:43 am

    Scott Madsen wrote:

    Landmark status squashed on FOX News now
    bring on the creeping sharia

    The elites in America (Both Parties) support this.


  82. m
    83 | August 3, 2010 10:43 am

    @ Nevergiveup:

    Yeah, I want a refund.


  83. 84 | August 3, 2010 10:44 am

    @ Nevergiveup:

    It’s time like these that the Old Italian Mob could of come in handy.


  84. 85 | August 3, 2010 10:44 am

    @ m:

    It’s a Jiyza tax of submission. The United States is a Dhimmi of Dar al Islam.

    We are their bitches.


  85. vapig
    86 | August 3, 2010 10:46 am

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ vapig:
    Hey that Conn. shooting was REAL close to vt I think. It’s a small town.

    I hope she’s ok! One of my favorite people!


  86. 87 | August 3, 2010 10:46 am

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Repairing the damage that Obama has already done to the American government will take twenty years of hard fighting

    At least. That is if we can repair it. So far he hasn’t done irreparable damage to our military, but that is only because we are so far ahead of the entire world militarily. The big damage he has done is economic. The repayment of the “stimulus”, or defaulting on it, will occupy the next century. Obama has been an unmitigated disaster.


  87. citizen_q
    88 | August 3, 2010 10:47 am

    Rodan wrote:

    @ citizen_q:
    I think it’s time we stop helping Muzzie countries. Next time there’s an earthquake or tsunami, let them help themselves.
    Fuck them.

    I agree completely.

    But like Israelis providing medical to the paleos, some have tried to use that as an opportunity to perpetrate acts of terrorism, we are basically decent people. We have to harden ourselves against providing aid to fanatics bent on our destruction. We are talking survival.


  88. Nevergiveup
    89 | August 3, 2010 10:47 am

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Nevergiveup:

    It’s time like these that the Old Italian Mob could of come in handy.

    Yeah that is what they ( and me ) are saying at Ace’s also


  89. vapig
    90 | August 3, 2010 10:47 am

    Scott Madsen wrote:

    Landmark status squashed on FOX News now
    bring on the creeping sharia

    I’ve heard the WH is behind this mosque -- meaning they approve, not that they initiated it. This just really burns me up!


  90. 91 | August 3, 2010 10:47 am

    @ Rodan:

    We could help them have an earthqua=ke or tsunami. I wonder if Karl Rove’s hurricane machine still works?

    :evil:


  91. vapig
    92 | August 3, 2010 10:48 am

    Nevergiveup wrote:

    Scott Madsen wrote:
    Landmark status squashed on FOX News now
    bring on the creeping sharia
    Well landmark status was a long shot anyway. They still don’t have the financing to build this thing. We can still stop it

    No -- we can’t.


  92. Bumr50
    93 | August 3, 2010 10:50 am

    @ citizen_q:

    This goes to my France point, sort of.

    France has gotten to the point where Sarkozy actually enforcing immigration law is made to look like a monster.

    The same thing will happen here if there’s any attempt at enforcement. No matter how smoothly it would go, the first instance of a perceived “victim” would be the only coverage we’d see from the MFM.


  93. 94 | August 3, 2010 10:51 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    Ha ha ha ha!


  94. Nevergiveup
    95 | August 3, 2010 10:51 am

    vapig wrote:

    Nevergiveup wrote:

    Scott Madsen wrote:
    Landmark status squashed on FOX News now
    bring on the creeping sharia
    Well landmark status was a long shot anyway. They still don’t have the financing to build this thing. We can still stop it

    No – we can’t

    Your usually more optomistic than that?


  95. vapig
    96 | August 3, 2010 10:51 am

    citizen_q wrote:

    vapig wrote:
    m wrote:
    Map of the countries giving aid to Gaza in 2009.
    Sooooo, basically, only the muzz countries don’t give aid! We are such chumps!
    They never do. Remember the tidal wave hitting Ache, a muslim country? Aid pored in from everywhere, except from the muzzies. Finally saudi arabia was shamed to donate a pittance.
    Strange since they make a big deal about zakat (charity) as a fundamental tenant of islam. Here is another instance where words matter and where a western concept means something a bit different in the islamic context. For them funding jihad, followed by dawa seems to be the higher priorities, so that is where the zakat funds often go.

    According to their devil book they don’t believe in charity. Because if someone is poor it’s because ah-la-la wants them poor. Basically this is one of their taqqiya things -- we have charities, so they lie to us to say they are just charities (so we accept them) and they all, and I mean ALL funnel monies to their terror buddies.


  96. vapig
    97 | August 3, 2010 10:52 am

    Nevergiveup wrote:

    vapig wrote:
    Nevergiveup wrote:
    Scott Madsen wrote:
    Landmark status squashed on FOX News now
    bring on the creeping sharia
    Well landmark status was a long shot anyway. They still don’t have the financing to build this thing. We can still stop it
    No – we can’t
    Your usually more optomistic than that?

    Yeah -- but we don’t have a legal leg to stand on here. If the muzz had a sense of shame they would never have even conceived of it -- but they have no shame. Like libs.


  97. vapig
    98 | August 3, 2010 10:54 am

    @ vapig:

    You know what is another stab in the back regarding this? There was a Greek Orthodox church that was destroyed when the towers came down. The city has denied them all permits to rebuild their church. Isn’t that just peachy?


  98. citizen_q
    99 | August 3, 2010 10:56 am

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ citizen_q:
    This goes to my France point, sort of.
    France has gotten to the point where Sarkozy actually enforcing immigration law is made to look like a monster.

    The same thing will happen here if there’s any attempt at enforcement. No matter how smoothly it would go, the first instance of a perceived “victim” would be the only coverage we’d see from the MFM.

    Of course if the MFW were objective as it purports to be, a public discussion would be good.


  99. NoThreat2U
    100 | August 3, 2010 10:57 am

    vapig wrote:

    @ vapig:
    You know what is another stab in the back regarding this? There was a Greek Orthodox church that was destroyed when the towers came down. The city has denied them all permits to rebuild their church. Isn’t that just peachy?

    The Greek church also had to scale back the size of the dome for the church. They were told it cannot be higher than the Ground Zero memorial. But a 13 story mosk is just fine?


  100. RIX
    101 | August 3, 2010 10:57 am

    Rodan wrote:

    @ RIX:

    Unfortunently, the elites want that Mosque built. They will not declare it a landmark.

    Yes they do.


  101. vapig
    102 | August 3, 2010 10:57 am

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ citizen_q:
    This goes to my France point, sort of.
    France has gotten to the point where Sarkozy actually enforcing immigration law is made to look like a monster.

    The same thing will happen here if there’s any attempt at enforcement. No matter how smoothly it would go, the first instance of a perceived “victim” would be the only coverage we’d see from the MFM.

    At this point I’m not sure anyone would care -- well except the usual suspects.


  102. 103 | August 3, 2010 10:57 am

    @ Bumr50:

    The difference is that France has Muzzies and that’s a civilization extinction they are facing. Ours is a criminal issue, so it’s different.


  103. citizen_q
    104 | August 3, 2010 10:58 am

    vapig wrote:

    @ vapig:
    You know what is another stab in the back regarding this? There was a Greek Orthodox church that was destroyed when the towers came down. The city has denied them all permits to rebuild their church. Isn’t that just peachy?

    Really? They should complain loudly about equal protection! However it does appear like in “Amnimal Farm” so are more equal than others!


  104. 105 | August 3, 2010 10:59 am

    @ NoThreat2U:

    Our elites love Islam and hate Christianity. Look at US foreign policy, we almost never back Christians vs. Muslims.

    That’s a fact.


  105. waldensianspirit
    106 | August 3, 2010 10:59 am

    President Obama needs a swift kick in the nuts!


  106. 107 | August 3, 2010 10:59 am

    @ citizen_q:

    Islam is given more respect than Christianity in the United States. In fact I would say our elites are Anti-Christian.


  107. vapig
    108 | August 3, 2010 11:00 am

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    vapig wrote:
    @ vapig:
    You know what is another stab in the back regarding this? There was a Greek Orthodox church that was destroyed when the towers came down. The city has denied them all permits to rebuild their church. Isn’t that just peachy?
    The Greek church also had to scale back the size of the dome for the church. They were told it cannot be higher than the Ground Zero memorial. But a 13 story mosk is just fine?

    What the $%##??? Aren’t they going to rebuild BUILDINGS???? Is that whole area just going to be a freakin memorial? Man, we have lost this war -- at least we’ve lost NY!


  108. citizen_q
    109 | August 3, 2010 11:00 am

    @ citizen_q:
    PIMF so = some


  109. 110 | August 3, 2010 11:02 am

    @ vapig:

    If the Libs had any real principles, they’d be telling the fucking Mohammedans that they need to be sensitive to our feelings on such a tender issue. If they build this thing, we should nuke Mecca flat and build a Wal-Mart on the rubble.


  110. NoThreat2U
    111 | August 3, 2010 11:03 am

    @ vapig:
    I suspect “Ground Zero memorial” is a farce. There has been nothing done there, nothing established. Hell, they are still finding remains! That is another reason this mosk should not be built. There are still human remains scattered about. The area should be restored to its former granduer before anything new is built. Rebuild it in it’s past image…that is a thumb in the eye to the barbaric hordes. How is this gonna be built so quick..but the hole is still a hole in the ground? Who the hell is dragging their feet?


  111. vapig
    112 | August 3, 2010 11:04 am

    Geitner needs to be strung up! Threatening a veto (gee -- can he do that?) because he says extending the tax cuts will cost the fed money. Gee, I wasn’t aware that letting us keep our money cost the fed a blasted thing! I wonder when they give up all pretense and just slap the shackles on?


  112. 113 | August 3, 2010 11:04 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    The Progressives (both parties) love Islam. It’s a fact and it can’t be disputed.


  113. vapig
    114 | August 3, 2010 11:06 am

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    @ vapig:
    I suspect “Ground Zero memorial” is a farce. There has been nothing done there, nothing established. Hell, they are still finding remains! That is another reason this mosk should not be built. There are still human remains scattered about. The area should be restored to its former granduer before anything new is built. Rebuild it in it’s past image…that is a thumb in the eye to the barbaric hordes. How is this gonna be built so quick..but the hole is still a hole in the ground? Who the hell is dragging their feet?

    Shoot -- I think New Orleans (another prog city) is in better shape than ground zero! The Pentagon was repaired in a year because the workers got together and made that decision. Not the fed.

    I thought New Yorkers had some pride -- what the heck happened to those people?


  114. RIX
    115 | August 3, 2010 11:06 am

    Bumr50
    59 | August 3, 2010 10:21
    @ RIX:

    I can’t wait to hear what comes out of her mouth!

    You’re so right with the comparisons, too.

    She’s like Sheila Jackson Lee with Pelosi’s command of the language, and dyed in the wool and unashamed Socialist.

    Sheila Jackson Lee may take the prize, wanting NASA to get pictures of our flag on Mars.


  115. 116 | August 3, 2010 11:06 am

    @ Rodan:

    You are correct. They see them as a fellow traveller with common goals. Both of them want to bring America down, and replace her with a world hegemony. They just differ about who will be the ruler of that totalitarian dictatorship.


  116. NoThreat2U
    117 | August 3, 2010 11:07 am

    @ vapig:
    I suspect there is a nefarious reason nothing has been done at the site.


  117. vapig
    118 | August 3, 2010 11:08 am

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ vapig:
    If the Libs had any real principles, they’d be telling the fucking Mohammedans that they need to be sensitive to our feelings on such a tender issue. If they build this thing, we should nuke Mecca flat and build a Wal-Mart on the rubble.

    A Hooters!

    They’ve pretty much have said they plan to take 911 away from us. They (the guy who is the frontman for this purchase) says we are to blame for 911 and they are going to redefine the conversation.


  118. 119 | August 3, 2010 11:09 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    Remember it was a Republican President who said Islam is peace. Both parties have the blood of Americans on their hand.


  119. RIX
    120 | August 3, 2010 11:09 am

    Rodan
    61 | August 3, 2010 10:23
    @ RIX:

    Maxine Waters supports Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.

    Yeah, I heard her. She is totally enamored of Fidel.


  120. 121 | August 3, 2010 11:11 am

    @ NoThreat2U:

    Yes, Bloom berg is Pro-Islamic and is not interested in rebuilding. He wnats to leave it there so Muzzies feel good about their victory.

    9/11 is really looking like the begining of the end of America’s power.


  121. NoThreat2U
    123 | August 3, 2010 11:12 am

    @ Rodan:
    On the surface it does look like that, but when the fight comes to the average citizen on the street, things won’t look so funny to the muslims anymore :twisted:


  122. Nevergiveup
    124 | August 3, 2010 11:16 am

    Gina was a playful 2-year-old German shepherd when she went to Iraq as a highly trained bomb-sniffing dog with the military, conducting door-to-door searches and witnessing all sorts of noisy explosions.

    She returned home to Colorado cowering and fearful. When her handlers tried to take her into a building, she would stiffen her legs and resist. Once inside, she would tuck her tail beneath her body and slink along the floor. She would hide under furniture or in a corner to avoid people.

    A military veterinarian diagnosed with her post-traumatic stress disorder — a condition that experts say can afflict dogs just like it does humans.

    “She showed all the symptoms, and she had all the signs,” said Master Sgt. Eric Haynes, the kennel master at Peterson Air Force Base. “She was terrified of everybody, and it was obviously a condition that led her down that road.”

    A year later, Gina is on the mend. Frequent walks among friendly people and a gradual reintroduction to the noises of military life have begun to overcome her fears, Haynes said.

    Gina deserves the best care just like out human soldiers


  123. citizen_q
    125 | August 3, 2010 11:17 am

    Rodan wrote:

    Bloom berg is Pro-Islamic and is not interested in rebuilding.

    boob-berg is also very anti-2nd Amendment. I guess he wants us serfs and unbelievers dis-armed against what lies ahead.


  124. 126 | August 3, 2010 11:20 am

    @ citizen_q:

    That is one of the primary goals of the Left. An armed populace is hard to oppress. It is going to be real interesting to see what the Donks do during the Lame Duck session.


  125. citizen_q
    127 | August 3, 2010 11:24 am

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    OK…you guys HAVE to read these two articles.
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/08/obamas-envoy-to-oic-says-obama-has-embarked-on-ambitious-plan-to-promote-education-health-science-an.html
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/08/three-muslims-from-the-uae-become-first-non-us-citizens-to-train-at-nasa.html

    Spit! Bankrupting our county. Throwing money borrowed from the Chinese of the printing press away to our enemies the musszies!

    Treason!


  126. vapig
    128 | August 3, 2010 11:27 am

    citizen_q wrote:

    Rodan wrote:
    Bloom berg is Pro-Islamic and is not interested in rebuilding.
    boob-berg is also very anti-2nd Amendment. I guess he wants us serfs and unbelievers dis-armed against what lies ahead.

    That NY basatard has been trying to disarm us Virginians for years. He’s lost every battle -- but he says he’s not done with us yet.


  127. Macker
    129 | August 3, 2010 11:29 am

    I’m off to work so I’ll leave y’all with these words of wisdom:

    ISLAM DELENDA EST.


  128. NoThreat2U
    130 | August 3, 2010 11:29 am

    @ citizen_q:
    I knew those articles would piss someone off. lol Can you believe the nerve of this regime??????? When was the last time anyone gave US anything? Anything at all.


  129. vapig
    131 | August 3, 2010 11:29 am

    @ NoThreat2U:

    I don’t give a damn about islam. Try throwing a little of that help towards Americans, you f#cknozzle!


  130. 132 | August 3, 2010 11:30 am

    @ citizen_q:

    Remember, making the Mohammedans feel good about their vast scientific accomplishments is the number one priority of NASA under the Obama Regime.


  131. vapig
    133 | August 3, 2010 11:31 am

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    @ citizen_q:
    I knew those articles would piss someone off. lol Can you believe the nerve of this regime??????? When was the last time anyone gave US anything? Anything at all.

    Actually, during Katrina, this oil spill and several other disasters that have fallen upon us (including going to war with us) other nations have shown us incredible kindness. Unfortunately, we never hear a word about it on the news. Sucks, big time because had I known I would have sent a thank you letter to their embassies.


  132. citizen_q
    134 | August 3, 2010 11:33 am

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    @ citizen_q:
    I knew those articles would piss someone off. lol Can you believe the nerve of this regime??????? When was the last time anyone gave US anything? Anything at all.

    You are right, it did!

    Lets see, did not the Dutch try to lend us their super skimmers to help with the Gulf Oil Spill, but obozo turned them away? Sorry you are right we get / need little from others generally. obozo and his minions hate our American virtues including self-reliance. They are beneath contempt.


  133. NoThreat2U
    135 | August 3, 2010 11:34 am

    vapig wrote:

    @ NoThreat2U:
    I don’t give a damn about islam. Try throwing a little of that help towards Americans, you f#cknozzle!

    AMEN Sistah!!!


  134. citizen_q
    136 | August 3, 2010 11:36 am

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ citizen_q:
    Remember, making the Mohammedans feel good about their vast scientific accomplishments is the number one priority of NASA under the Obama Regime.

    We should be reminding muslims of the great evil they have brought into the world.


  135. NoThreat2U
    137 | August 3, 2010 11:37 am

    @ vapig:
    @ citizen_q:
    Yes, you two are right. Others do offer us help. I guess I am just very angry. Notice it is the west who helps everyone and each other. Those oil rich regimes don’t do jack shit for anyone…not even themselves. Witness: foreign aid. What a fuckin joke. Next time I hear someone say we went to war for oil, Imma curb stomp their face and ask why I pay so much for gasoline.


  136. NoThreat2U
    138 | August 3, 2010 11:40 am

    @ NoThreat2U:
    I just realized, it is too early in the day and in the week for me to be this angry. I guess I am still pissed about yesterday. lol lol I’ll be nice from here on in.


  137. citizen_q
    139 | August 3, 2010 11:42 am

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    @ vapig:
    @ citizen_q:
    Yes, you two are right. Others do offer us help. I guess I am just very angry. Notice it is the west who helps everyone and each other. Those oil rich regimes don’t do jack shit for anyone…not even themselves. Witness: foreign aid. What a fuckin joke. Next time I hear someone say we went to war for oil, Imma curb stomp their face and ask why I pay so much for gasoline.

    I understand, there is quite a lot to be angry about!


  138. NoThreat2U
    140 | August 3, 2010 11:50 am

    @ citizen_q:
    There sure is!!! I am one angry American woman!! lol


  139. 141 | August 3, 2010 12:00 pm

    @ citizen_q:

    My anger has not diminished one iota since the day after 9-11 (it took about a day to sink in). We should have nuked Afghanistan out of existance. We should have shown the world the terrible cost of making war on American civillians. We did not do that, and now they are laughing at us. They are going to build a Mosque of Triumph at the scene of the crime, and we are going to let them. We have grown weak and dispicable. What is it going to take to wake us up? I am afraid that we won’t wake up even after Iran has nuked us. We have grown that weak.


  140. NoThreat2U
    142 | August 3, 2010 12:04 pm

    Mosk de Triomphe


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David