First time visitor? Learn more.

Three things you should know about Islam before it affects you!

by Bob in Breckenridge ( 116 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Democratic Party, Dhimmitude, Islam, Islamic Finance, Islamic Invasion, Islamic Terrorism, Islamists, Jihad, Leftist-Islamic Alliance, Progressives, Sharia (Islamic Law) at August 12th, 2010 - 8:30 am

1. Islam has not been hijacked.
2. Striving to institute worldwide sharia law is a religious duty.
3. Muslims are allowed to deceive non-Muslims if it helps Islam.

Fortunately, most of us here know this. Unfortunately, too many dhimmis don’t. Check out this 8 minute video. I learned a few things I wasn’t aware of.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

116 Responses to “Three things you should know about Islam before it affects you!”
( jump to bottom )

  1. 1 | August 12, 2010 8:42 am

    1. Islam has not been hijacked.

    This is important. It cannot be said enough. Saying that “Islam has been hijacked” by the Jihadis is like saying Christianity has been hijacked by the Pope. Even if true, he is still the most visible Christian on the planet. Likewise, the Jihadis are the face of Islam to the world. If the Mohammedans are displeased about this (big “if”; I see no real evidence that they are), it is up to them to change this. It is not my job to filter through the multiple layers of Jihad and Johadi worship to find the “true” Islam that isn’t practiced by any Mohammedans anywhere on the planet.


  2. 2 | August 12, 2010 8:51 am

    I think I de-railed the last thread with a link. Everyone will be up eventually.


  3. coldwarrior
    3 | August 12, 2010 8:54 am

    hijacked?

    i think islam has always been this hideous


  4. 4 | August 12, 2010 8:55 am

    @ PaladinPhil:

    I was beginning to wonder if I was here by myself. It was lonely :mrgreen:


  5. 5 | August 12, 2010 9:00 am

    The Obama Boom™ continues:

    New claims for unemployment aid reach 484K
    New applications for jobless benefits rise to highest since February as layoffs continue

    WASHINGTON (AP) — New applications for unemployment insurance rose last week to their highest level in almost six months, the latest evidence that some employers are still cutting their staffs.

    First-time claims for jobless benefits edged up by 2,000 to a seasonally adjusted 484,000, the Labor Department said Thursday. Analysts had expected a drop. That’s the highest total since February.

    Initial claims have now risen in three of the last four weeks and are close to their high point for the year of 490,000, reached in late January. The four-week average, which smooths volatility, soared by 14,250 to 473,500, also the highest since late February.
    Recovery Summer! We’ll see if the Republicans have the balls to do anything about it. It’s the Economy, Stupid! and the economy is so much worse than it was then. Obama is going to fuck around until he gets this thing into full Depression mode. I think that is what he wants to do. All we need to do is raise taxes, and that is coming.


  6. vagabond trader
    6 | August 12, 2010 9:05 am

    Has anyone else noticed an uptick in frantic media assisted getting the muzz talking points out? Gee,wonder who is behind this propaganda machine.


  7. rain of lead
    7 | August 12, 2010 9:06 am

    ya’ll seen this?

    Barack Obama ‘may be prepared to meet Iranian president’

    Barack Obama’s national security adviser, Gen James Jones, has indicated the President may be prepared to meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad if the regime resumed negotiations over its nuclear programme.

    I’m sure this will end well /


  8. 8 | August 12, 2010 9:06 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    Islam has hijacked humanity.


  9. coldwarrior
    9 | August 12, 2010 9:06 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    lower standard of living for the next 10 or so years


  10. rain of lead
    10 | August 12, 2010 9:08 am

    Worst. President. Ever.The Obama Administration announced today that the July deficit totaled $165 billion…
    That’s more than the Bush deficit for the entire year of 2007.


  11. 11 | August 12, 2010 9:08 am

    Let them eat cake! Michelle Antionette, worn out from her lavish trip to Spain, is planning another Vacation!

    Obamas Plan Fifth Vacation Since July
    By Paul Bedard

    Posted: August 11, 2010
    Print
    Share ThisThere they go again. For the fifth time since July, the first family has set plans to board Air Force One for a frilly vacation, a 10-day return trip to exclusive Martha’s Vineyard where they are expected to stay at the 28-acre oceanfront Blue Heron Farm that rents for up to $50,000 a week.

    Even the Liberals are finding this increasingly hard to defens. Who the hell takes five vacations in a year? At taxpayer expense, no less. Michelle Antionette deserves the very best, even if you have to slave half of the year to pay for it for her. Aren’t you happy to do your part?


  12. 12 | August 12, 2010 9:11 am

    @ coldwarrior:

    At least. I’d say we can expec a lower standard of living for the indefinite future, because even people who still have jobs aren’t getting raises (unlesss they are government workers). The stock market is going to take a bath. Perople retirement incomes are going away. And Michelle Antionette is Partying like it is 1999.


  13. Nevergiveup
    13 | August 12, 2010 9:12 am

    rain of lead wrote:

    ya’ll seen this?

    Barack Obama ‘may be prepared to meet Iranian president’

    Barack Obama’s national security adviser, Gen James Jones, has indicated the President may be prepared to meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad if the regime resumed negotiations over its nuclear programme.

    I’m sure this will end well /

    Jones is an asshole and an idiot


  14. mawskrat
    14 | August 12, 2010 9:13 am

    Islam 101 at Jihad Watch is a great start for beginners


  15. 15 | August 12, 2010 9:19 am

    Is it just me or are things getting crazier then they were at the end of the Cold War?


  16. rain of lead
    16 | August 12, 2010 9:23 am

    file this under Ha.Ha.Ha.

    Modern revenuers retreat

    From the Casper Star-Tribune: “The Wyoming Department of Revenue has suspended sales tax collections from gun shows because of increasing animosity toward the state’s field tax agents.”


  17. coldwarrior
    17 | August 12, 2010 9:23 am

    PaladinPhil wrote:

    Is it just me or are things getting crazier then they were at the end of the Cold War?

    welcome to the multi polar world

    bi polar soviet/US was much easier, yet far more dangerous


  18. 18 | August 12, 2010 9:24 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    M called me and told me that on Fox and Friends that the July deficit for the month was higher than all of 2007.


  19. 19 | August 12, 2010 9:25 am

    rain of lead wrote:

    ya’ll seen this?
    Barack Obama ‘may be prepared to meet Iranian president’
    Barack Obama’s national security adviser, Gen James Jones, has indicated the President may be prepared to meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad if the regime resumed negotiations over its nuclear programme.
    I’m sure this will end well /

    You’ve got to be shiting me!


  20. Nevergiveup
    20 | August 12, 2010 9:28 am

    PaladinPhil wrote:

    Is it just me or are things getting crazier then they were at the end of the Cold War?

    Sure. Because in the cold war there were rules and we knew who our enemy was. I mean we here know who the enemy is.


  21. Macker
    21 | August 12, 2010 9:29 am

    What really gets me is Bosch Fawstin’s KFI radio interview comment that Islam has already had its Reformation…and it’s name is Wahabbism.


  22. Macker
    22 | August 12, 2010 9:30 am

    @ Rodan:

    You know Оба́ма’ll bend over for Mr. Dinner Jacket.


  23. rain of lead
    23 | August 12, 2010 9:34 am

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Iron Fist:
    M called me and told me that on Fox and Friends that the July deficit for the month was higher than all of 2007.

    story here

    http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/


  24. coldwarrior
    24 | August 12, 2010 9:36 am

    Macker wrote:

    What really gets me is Bosch Fawstin’s KFI radio interview comment that Islam has already had its Reformation…and it’s name is Wahabbism.

    we covered that here some months ago. i am too lazy to look up the thread.


  25. coldwarrior
    25 | August 12, 2010 9:36 am

    Nevergiveup wrote:

    PaladinPhil wrote:
    Is it just me or are things getting crazier then they were at the end of the Cold War?

    Sure. Because in the cold war there were rules and we knew who our enemy was. I mean we here know who the enemy is.

    and the enemy was nominally judeo-christian


  26. Nevergiveup
    26 | August 12, 2010 9:37 am

    rain of lead wrote:

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Iron Fist:
    M called me and told me that on Fox and Friends that the July deficit for the month was higher than all of 2007.

    story here

    http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/

    Yeah but it’s all Bush’s fault and look what I inherited? Sound familiar?


  27. chickadee
    27 | August 12, 2010 9:38 am

    Iron Fist wrote:

    Let them eat cake! Michelle Antionette, worn out from her lavish trip to Spain, is planning another Vacation!

    Obamas Plan Fifth Vacation Since July
    By Paul Bedard

    Posted: August 11, 2010
    Print
    Share ThisThere they go again. For the fifth time since July, the first family has set plans to board Air Force One for a frilly vacation, a 10-day return trip to exclusive Martha’s Vineyard where they are expected to stay at the 28-acre oceanfront Blue Heron Farm that rents for up to $50,000 a week.

    Even the Liberals are finding this increasingly hard to defens. Who the hell takes five vacations in a year? At taxpayer expense, no less. Michelle Antionette deserves the very best, even if you have to slave half of the year to pay for it for her. Aren’t you happy to do your part?

    It is curious that no one in the zero regime has the sense to tell these trashy vulgar lowlifes that their obscene antics are NOT playing well to the citizens of this country. We pull in our belts and they continue their indecent lavish spending. It is obscene how they blow our money.
    Moochelle (as Rush calls her) is a down right mean American.
    She is thumbing her snort at us as she gobbles from the trough like their is no tomorrow.


  28. chickadee
    28 | August 12, 2010 9:41 am

    rain of lead wrote:

    file this under Ha.Ha.Ha.

    Modern revenuers retreat

    From the Casper Star-Tribune: “The Wyoming Department of Revenue has suspended sales tax collections from gun shows because of increasing animosity toward the state’s field tax agents.”

    That’s progress. I love it. lol

    Thank God for the 2nd Amendment. It works and our enemies know it.


  29. coldwarrior
    29 | August 12, 2010 9:41 am

    rain of lead wrote:

    file this under Ha.Ha.Ha.
    Modern revenuers retreat
    From the Casper Star-Tribune: “The Wyoming Department of Revenue has suspended sales tax collections from gun shows because of increasing animosity toward the state’s field tax agents.”

    :)

    an armed society is a polite society


  30. 30 | August 12, 2010 9:42 am

    @ Nevergiveup:

    We know the enemy, our elites don’t or are in cahoots with them. That’s what is tragic about this.


  31. Macker
    31 | August 12, 2010 9:42 am

    @ chickadee:

    Yeeee-HAWWWWWW!


  32. 32 | August 12, 2010 9:43 am

    @ Nevergiveup:

    The blaming Bush theme Obama is using has worn out. At this point, this is his baby and look at what people think.

    Grim Voter Mood Turns Grimmer


  33. Nevergiveup
    33 | August 12, 2010 9:45 am

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Nevergiveup:

    The blaming Bush theme Obama is using has worn out. At this point, this is his baby and look at what people think.

    Grim Voter Mood Turns Grimmer

    I hope so. November can’t come soon enough for me


  34. Nevergiveup
    34 | August 12, 2010 9:47 am

    Hey any Met Fans here? I guess K-Rod ain’t getting a X-Mass Present this year from his father in law?


  35. MikeA
    35 | August 12, 2010 9:47 am

    There none as blind as those who refuse to see.

    This sums up most of the people who think that islam is a peaceful religion. Just look at its roots and its beginning. When people use the argument “Well Christianty has done bad things..” they never look at the actual texts. while the bible does have some things in the old testament where God told the Israelis to wipe out whole peoples, these were not open ended commands. Also, there were reasons he told them to do that. They sacrificed children, etc. The koran is chock full of admonishments to kill, subdue and pilliage all the time. And if Mo didn’t like some aspect, he would make up (uh excuse me, recieve) another “revelation”.


  36. 36 | August 12, 2010 9:48 am

    Nevergiveup wrote:

    Hey any Met Fans here? I guess K-Rod ain’t getting a X-Mass Present this year from his father in law?

    I heard that this morning when I was driving.


  37. Nevergiveup
    37 | August 12, 2010 9:48 am

    MikeA wrote:

    There none as blind as those who refuse to see.

    This sums up most of the people who think that islam is a peaceful religion. Just look at its roots and its beginning. When people use the argument “Well Christianty has done bad things..” they never look at the actual texts. while the bible does have some things in the old testament where God told the Israelis to wipe out whole peoples, these were not open ended commands. Also, there were reasons he told them to do that. They sacrificed children, etc. The koran is chock full of admonishments to kill, subdue and pilliage all the time. And if Mo didn’t like some aspect, he would make up (uh excuse me, recieve) another “revelation”.

    And that shit was 2000+ years ago, but who’s counting


  38. chickadee
    38 | August 12, 2010 9:48 am

    Speaking of islam, I heard a radio news clip of schmuck schumer this morning. He was in upstate NY somewhere and a local reporter asked him how he felt abt. the GZ mosque.
    Schumer was caught off guard. He ‘uh uh uh’ed’
    And then the coward said, “I uh made a statement abt. the mosque . . . . you can call my office and get it.”

    rofl


  39. Nevergiveup
    39 | August 12, 2010 9:49 am

    Rodan wrote:

    Nevergiveup wrote:

    Hey any Met Fans here? I guess K-Rod ain’t getting a X-Mass Present this year from his father in law?

    I heard that this morning when I was driving.

    It seems the Mets and the Knicks ( well MSG ) are in a neck and neck battle for most fucked up franchise in sports


  40. 40 | August 12, 2010 9:50 am

    @ Rodan:

    Yep. Recovery Summer!


  41. 41 | August 12, 2010 9:51 am

    @ MikeA:

    It’s apples and oranges when they try to compare Judeo-Christian faiths to Islam. It’s intellectually dishonest and the Left knows it.


  42. 42 | August 12, 2010 9:52 am

    @ Nevergiveup:

    Yeah the Knicks were trying to bring back the False Prophet as a consultant and teh NBA said no. DOoan made it clear they will still try.


  43. Nevergiveup
    43 | August 12, 2010 9:53 am

    Rodan wrote:

    It’s intellectually dishonest and the Left knows it.

    Nah they probably don’t. The left has always been historically challanged.


  44. 44 | August 12, 2010 9:53 am

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ Rodan:
    Yep. Recovery Summer!

    It is Recovery SUmmer, for Conservatism/Libertarianism!


  45. 45 | August 12, 2010 9:54 am

    @ Nevergiveup:

    They have a strange view of history where victimhood is celebrated and Achievments are downplayed. WHne it comes to Islam, they love its Imperial part.


  46. MikeA
    46 | August 12, 2010 9:58 am

    @ Rodan:

    I know. For years I believed the crap that Christianity and islam were the same since both had skeletons in the closet so to speak. (and yes, I purposely capitalized the “C” and lower cased the “i”).

    Until I started reading Christian apologetics books and really learned the history of my faith did I truly understand what it was. islam is evil. no other way around it. There is no way to give it a reformation. When something is evil to the core, there is only one solution. I believe Iron Fist has suggested some.


  47. taxfreekiller
    47 | August 12, 2010 10:01 am

    Three things Obama and his Bill Ayres terror Democrat party hacks should know about the Clintons.

    1. Bill Cliton is the worlds best liar.

    2. Hilery Cliton is the second best liar in the world.

    3. Together they will sink B. Obama and the earth first islamic loving commie Democrats with him.


  48. 48 | August 12, 2010 10:04 am

    @ MikeA:

    I never thought that, I knew it was a lie. I come from a very Rightwing Hispanic/Lebanese family and was taught different than what I learnt in school at home. I knew itw as all lies and when I started reading on my own, It confirmed. I never liked Islam since I was little kid. I was taught it was a lie by Lucifer and that Muhamed was a genocidal pedophile.

    Notice Leftists never defend that mad man?


  49. taxfreekiller
    49 | August 12, 2010 10:07 am

    Wow weird will that be, Bill Clinton saves the U.S. by showing every one 3D vid’s of the skeltons in B. Obama’s closet.


  50. MikeA
    50 | August 12, 2010 10:13 am

    @ Rodan:

    It was later in life before I really studied islam. Once I did, it took only 10 seconds to tell it was evil to its core. Before that I thought it could be reformed. Not anymore. I just finished reading a book called Veiled Attrocites about life in Saudi Arabia. After I was done, I could think of only one solution. A couple of W88 warheads. They are an evil people who are racist and use islam to cover it. Good thing is after I read these kind of books, makes we want to go to the range again. This is making me a real good shot!


  51. 51 | August 12, 2010 10:15 am

    Why Hezbollah Is Edging Closer to War

    The Lebanese Shiite are evil.


  52. Speranza
    53 | August 12, 2010 10:28 am

    m wrote:

    U.S. stocks are down again this morning after an unexpected jump in jobless claims

    again with the “unexpected” bullshit?


  53. 54 | August 12, 2010 10:31 am

    @ m:

    They never expect jobless claims to go up. They’ve only been going up for three years. There’s no reason to expect them to continue to go up. After all, the Obama Administration is on it. They’re going to fix it. Look at how well athey did when there was a hole in the bottom of the sea. Obama got the hole plugged before the whole Gulf of Mexico drained away, so he’s doing pretty good! :mrgreen:


  54. m
    55 | August 12, 2010 10:36 am

    @ Speranza:

    Of course.

    @ Iron Fist:

    With all of this “unexpectedness” you would think dems would realize their boy just isn’t up to the job.


  55. m
    56 | August 12, 2010 10:37 am

    Police: Man suspected in semen attacks in Md.

    Ok, THAT was unexpected.


  56. 57 | August 12, 2010 10:38 am

    m wrote:

    U.S. stocks are down again this morning after an unexpected jump in jobless claims

    They are still pushingt that Obama Boom no matter what reality is. It’s amazing the spin!


  57. chickadee
    58 | August 12, 2010 10:39 am

    Speranza wrote:

    m wrote:

    U.S. stocks are down again this morning after an unexpected jump in jobless claims

    again with the “unexpected” bullshit?

    The mfm is desperate to cover for zero. It is getting ridiculous.


  58. 59 | August 12, 2010 10:39 am

    @ m:

    What the hell? That’s weird!


  59. 60 | August 12, 2010 10:41 am

    Remember when the President had class? Whatever else you may say about Bush, he’s really the only guy since Reagan that has truly filled the Office of the President. His dad was a waste, and the less said about Clinton and Obama the better.


  60. m
    61 | August 12, 2010 10:54 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    Nice.


  61. snork
    62 | August 12, 2010 10:54 am

    @ Rodan:
    Did you see this? Is this your district?


  62. Grimcargo
    64 | August 12, 2010 10:55 am

    A booger picking old nasty pervert fell asleep at the rear end of his camel one night(the camel ate too many pinto beans) after sawing off heads all day and had a nightmare. When he awoke he wrote down the nightmare and now all muslims claim it as their bible.


  63. snork
    65 | August 12, 2010 10:56 am

    m wrote:

    U.S. stocks are down again this morning after an unexpected jump in jobless claims

    I don’t remember the “unexpected” modifier being used when Bush was president.


  64. 66 | August 12, 2010 10:56 am

    Turkey now to arm Hizballah!

    Turkey and Iran are rumored to be helping Hizbullah obtain new weapons, Italian daily Corriere Della Sera reported on Wednesday evening.

    Turkish intelligence chief Hakan Fidan reportedly met with his Iranian counterpart Hossein Taeb to discuss relations between the two countries.


  65. m
    67 | August 12, 2010 10:57 am

    Geeze.

    Iran Stoning Woman ‘Confesses’ On State TV

    Sick people.


  66. 68 | August 12, 2010 10:58 am

    @ snork:

    No, it’s not.


  67. 69 | August 12, 2010 10:59 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    He owes those troops, he’s the one who sent them. At least he has class, thats one of the few positive things I have to say about him.


  68. Bumr50
    70 | August 12, 2010 11:00 am

    @ snork:

    That’s pretty cool.


  69. m
    71 | August 12, 2010 11:01 am

    @ snork:

    Ever.

    Wait. They may have said unemployment unexpectedly LOW.


  70. 72 | August 12, 2010 11:03 am

    @ Rodan:

    Supporting the troops in the field is on e of the major duties of the President as Commander in Chief. Obama has completely failed at this, as he has completely failed at every other duty of the President. Bush was always a strong supporter of the troops, and they knew it. He sent them to war, but he didn’t abandon them there the way Johnson did or the way Obama is the guys in Afghanistan. We had to go to war after 9-11. I just wish we had gone to Total War. Harder, faster, please.


  71. 73 | August 12, 2010 11:04 am

    @ m:

    The Media twists everything. This time, they are fooling no one.


  72. chickadee
    74 | August 12, 2010 11:04 am

    m wrote:

    Geeze.

    Iran Stoning Woman ‘Confesses’ On State TV

    Sick people.

    This horrifying.
    This is sharia law. This is what the muzz want to spread around the world.
    It is a hideous disease and must be stopped.


  73. m
    75 | August 12, 2010 11:05 am

    @ Rodan:

    And a lot of them still love him.

    Did you see this?
    SEIU Intimidation at Meg Whitman Fundraiser


  74. 76 | August 12, 2010 11:06 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    That’s why I’m not a Bush fan. He sent them on a hopeless cause based on naive academic theories. At least he cared about them, so I’ll give him that.

    Obama could care less about our troops and probably despises them.


  75. snork
    77 | August 12, 2010 11:07 am

    chickadee wrote:

    This horrifying.
    This is sharia law. This is what the muzz want to spread around the world.
    It is a hideous disease and must be stopped.

    Stoning “adulteresses” and hanging gays can’t be spun as a “cultural/tribal thing” like honor killing. It’s right there, in the book, in black and white.


  76. 78 | August 12, 2010 11:08 am

    @ m:

    And a lot of them still love him.

    My Cousin despises him.

    Did you see this?
    SEIU Intimidation at Meg Whitman Fundraiser

    No shocker there, these are the goons of the Progressives. Conservatives need to form security gaurds or hire street thugs to counteract this.


  77. 79 | August 12, 2010 11:09 am

    @ snork:

    Yes, but that’s OK. It isn’t like they are Conservatives preaching limited government, God, and guns…


  78. 80 | August 12, 2010 11:09 am

    @ snork:

    It’s straight up out of Islam.


  79. m
    81 | August 12, 2010 11:10 am

    @ chickadee:

    It’s crazy. Her new lawyer says she was roughed up before agreeing to go on tv, and forced to denounce her old lawyer who was trying to save her life.

    They really have a fucked up thought process over there.


  80. snork
    82 | August 12, 2010 11:11 am

    Sorry, but this is too funny:

    22 Cato the Elder Thu, Aug 12, 2010 12:01:26am

    re: #17 SanFranciscoZionist

    Well, OK, by Cato, for one.

    Got anything to say about Adam Smith?

    Yeah. If the Invisible Hand were real, I wouldn’t have to jerk off anymore.


  81. 83 | August 12, 2010 11:12 am

    @ snork:

    He’s really ignorant.


  82. 84 | August 12, 2010 11:13 am

    @ snork:

    Hey, when he converted to Socialism, he converted all the way. I’m sure he is gay now, as well, gay being trendy with the Left. That probably wasn’t a big jump, either, as Cato has always sucked dick…


  83. 85 | August 12, 2010 11:14 am

    @ Iron Fist:
    @ m:

    Did you goes see my 66?


  84. m
    86 | August 12, 2010 11:14 am

    Washington vs. Paul Ryan
    What happens when a politician is more honest than his critics.


  85. 87 | August 12, 2010 11:15 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    See my 66!

    It’s time to cut off Turkey.


  86. 88 | August 12, 2010 11:17 am

    m wrote:

    Washington vs. Paul Ryan
    What happens when a politician is more honest than his critics.

    The GOP establishment hate him. He actually has a plan to dismantle the Progressive regime. The GOP elites are Progressives, so they oppose him.


  87. m
    89 | August 12, 2010 11:18 am

    @ Rodan:

    Yeah, I read that earlier. Sadly, Turkey isn’t the only one.


  88. 90 | August 12, 2010 11:19 am

    California to use IOUS again.

    How about not spending money.


  89. 91 | August 12, 2010 11:20 am

    Maybe she’s partying like its 2010 because she nows how hard Zero intends to screw the pooch then flee like an arsonist back to the ghetto


  90. 92 | August 12, 2010 11:20 am

    @ Rodan:

    No surprise there. Turkey has moved into the camp of the Enemy. We are foolish not to recognize it and act accordingly. Of course, Obama is pretty far in the camp of the Enemy himself, so he may not see a problem…


  91. m
    93 | August 12, 2010 11:21 am

    @ m:

    In fact… the state dept claims it’s in our best interest to give the LAF (and hezzies by extension) money -- so Iran doesn’t have to!

    Crowley also pointed to statements by Iran that it would fill whatever funding gap is left by the US with its own money as an example of the need for the US to keep up its contributions.

    “The statements by Iran are expressly the reason why we believe continued support to the Lebanese government and the Lebanese military is in our interest,” he said.


  92. 94 | August 12, 2010 11:21 am

    @ m:

    It’s time to dismember Turkey and give it’s terriotory to Greece and Armenia.


  93. 95 | August 12, 2010 11:21 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    See my 91


  94. 96 | August 12, 2010 11:22 am

    @ Iron Fist:
    @ m:

    Our Tax money at work!

    Watchdog panel cites global impact of US bailout

    WASHINGTON (AP) -- The $700 billion U.S. bailout program launched in response to the global economic meltdown had a far greater impact overseas than other countries’ financial rescue plans did on the U.S., according to a new report from a congressional watchdog.

    Billions of dollars in U.S. rescue funds wound up in big banks in France, Germany and other nations. That was probably inevitable because of the structure of the Treasury Department’s program, the Congressional Oversight Panel says in a new report issued Thursday.

    The U.S. program aimed to stabilize the financial system by injecting money into as many banks as possible, including those with substantial operations overseas. Most other countries, by contrast, focused their efforts more narrowly on banks in their nations that usually lacked major U.S. operations.

    But the report says that if the U.S. had gotten more data on which foreign banks would benefit the most, the government might have been able to ask those countries to share some of the cost.


  95. 97 | August 12, 2010 11:22 am

    @ Scott Madsen:

    Michelle Antoinette thinks America owes her because it is such a mean country. I mean, look how rough she has had it. If you had to go to top schools and then had a job only paying $350,000 a year, you’d be pissed too.


  96. 98 | August 12, 2010 11:23 am

    @ m:

    The Next GOP Congress should cut of funds to the LAF. What we should do is arm the Christians clandestinely and cause anarchy in Lebanon.


  97. The Osprey
    99 | August 12, 2010 11:23 am

    m wrote:

    Police: Man suspected in semen attacks in Md.

    Ok, THAT was unexpected.

    The jizz-yah!


  98. 100 | August 12, 2010 11:24 am

    @ Rodan:

    He may be the guy to lead us back from the Wilderness. The GOP elites are as much the enemy as any other progs.


  99. 101 | August 12, 2010 11:24 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    I’m glad my ancestors kicked their asses!


  100. 102 | August 12, 2010 11:24 am

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ Rodan:
    He may be the guy to lead us back from the Wilderness. The GOP elites are as much the enemy as any other progs.

    I hope he runes as President. He demolished Obama in the Healthcare Summit.


  101. chickadee
    103 | August 12, 2010 11:24 am

    @ m:
    It is shocking to see how educated women in the western world turn a blind eye to such atrocities.
    Or even worse, struggle to rationalize it.


  102. Macker
    104 | August 12, 2010 11:25 am

    @ MikeA:

    Let’s take a moment to travel back to those thrilling days of yesteryear: Are You Blind Too?


  103. Macker
    105 | August 12, 2010 11:26 am

    Rodan wrote:

    @ m:

    It’s time to dismember Turkey and give it’s terriotory to Greece and Armenia.

    Dang Rodan! For a moment there I thought you were already talking Thanksgiving!


  104. 106 | August 12, 2010 11:28 am

    @ Macker:

    Christmas in Armenia! Greece, OTOH, will have to auction off her section of Turkey to liquidate debt…


  105. Macker
    107 | August 12, 2010 11:29 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    Which would include Constantinople, I hope!


  106. 108 | August 12, 2010 11:30 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    Constantinople could become an American protectorate! I would love to attend mass at the Haga Sophia.


  107. Bob in Breckenridge
    109 | August 12, 2010 11:33 am

    Iron Fist wrote:

    Even the Liberals are finding this increasingly hard to defens. Who the hell takes five vacations in a year? At taxpayer expense, no less. Michelle Antionette deserves the very best, even if you have to slave half of the year to pay for it for her. Aren’t you happy to do your part?

    Actually, like the piece said, 5th vacation since July. This will be their EIGHTH VACATION this year!


  108. Bob in Breckenridge
    110 | August 12, 2010 11:40 am

    Iron Fist wrote:

    @ coldwarrior:
    At least. I’d say we can expec a lower standard of living for the indefinite future, because even people who still have jobs aren’t getting raises (unless they are government workers). The stock market is going to take a bath. Perople retirement incomes are going away. And Michelle Antionette is Partying like it is 1999.

    Interesting you mention government workers. The average federal government worker in DC now earns $103,000 a year, almost what those employed by private businesses earn, and since President O’Bungler took office, the size of the federal government in relation to the GDP has grown 5%, from 20% to 25%, the highest level since the end of WW2.


  109. Bob in Breckenridge
    111 | August 12, 2010 11:41 am

    Bob in Breckenridge wrote:

    Iron Fist wrote:
    @ coldwarrior:
    At least. I’d say we can expec a lower standard of living for the indefinite future, because even people who still have jobs aren’t getting raises (unless they are government workers). The stock market is going to take a bath. Perople retirement incomes are going away. And Michelle Antionette is Partying like it is 1999.

    Interesting you mention government workers. The average federal government worker in DC now earns $103,000 a year, almost what those employed by private businesses earn, and since President O’Bungler took office, the size of the federal government in relation to the GDP has grown 5%, from 20% to 25%, the highest level since the end of WW2.

    Bob in Breckenridge wrote:

    Iron Fist wrote:
    @ coldwarrior:
    At least. I’d say we can expec a lower standard of living for the indefinite future, because even people who still have jobs aren’t getting raises (unless they are government workers). The stock market is going to take a bath. Perople retirement incomes are going away. And Michelle Antionette is Partying like it is 1999.

    Interesting you mention government workers. The average federal government worker in DC now earns $103,000 a year, almost double what those employed by private businesses earn, and since President O’Bungler took office, the size of the federal government in relation to the GDP has grown 5%, from 20% to 25%, the highest level since the end of WW2.


  110. 112 | August 12, 2010 11:46 am

    @ Iron Fist:

    She must have had a picture of Thelma from the Jefferson’s on her bedroom wall as a role model.

    Wasn’t Thelma always carpping about how she was going to ‘get her’s’


  111. The Osprey
    113 | August 12, 2010 11:56 am

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Iron Fist:

    Constantinople could become an American protectorate! I would love to attend mass at the Haga Sophia.

    Won’t happen while O’Bungler is President. Maybe an alliance of orthodox countries could force it…Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia…


  112. 114 | August 12, 2010 7:23 pm

    chickadee wrote:

    Iron Fist wrote:
    Let them eat cake! Michelle Antionette, worn out from her lavish trip to Spain, is planning another Vacation!
    Obamas Plan Fifth Vacation Since July
    By Paul Bedard
    Posted: August 11, 2010
    Print
    Share ThisThere they go again. For the fifth time since July, the first family has set plans to board Air Force One for a frilly vacation, a 10-day return trip to exclusive Martha’s Vineyard where they are expected to stay at the 28-acre oceanfront Blue Heron Farm that rents for up to $50,000 a week.
    Even the Liberals are finding this increasingly hard to defens. Who the hell takes five vacations in a year? At taxpayer expense, no less. Michelle Antionette deserves the very best, even if you have to slave half of the year to pay for it for her. Aren’t you happy to do your part?
    It is curious that no one in the zero regime has the sense to tell these trashy vulgar lowlifes that their obscene antics are NOT playing well to the citizens of this country. We pull in our belts and they continue their indecent lavish spending. It is obscene how they blow our money.
    Moochelle (as Rush calls her) is a down right mean American.
    She is thumbing her snort at us as she gobbles from the trough like their is no tomorrow.

    When I get a break, it’s run to the washroom, then ro the break room to get my water bottle out of the refrigerator, then get off my feet and either make a phone call or do nothing at all for another ten minutes or so.

    I suspect that some of the “breaks” that the self-ordained royal family are taking are actually for the purpose of quietly meeting their handlers and other nefarious people and organizations.


  113. 115 | August 12, 2010 7:25 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ m:
    It’s time to dismember Turkey and give it’s terriotory to Greece and Armenia.

    If they want their country back, they can convert to Christianity.


  114. 116 | August 12, 2010 7:28 pm

    m wrote:

    Geeze.
    Iran Stoning Woman ‘Confesses’ On State TV
    Sick people.

    From what I have heard and read, most people will confess to ANYTHING if tortured badly enough.


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David