Two Rat-Bastard Commies and a Brilliant Capitalist

by Bob in Breckenridge ( 92 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Democratic Party, Economy, Elections, History, Misery Index, Politics, Progressives, Socialism at August 12th, 2010 - 4:30 pm

Of course, the commies are President Obungler himself, and that blithering idiotic libturd fossil from yesteryear, Phil Donahue.

The brilliant capitalist is the late, great Nobel-prize winning (ya know, from back in the olden days, when you actually had to have accomplished something to win one) economist, Dr. Milton Friedman.

First, we have a damn good GOP commercial that will hopefully soon be coming to a TV near you, about how Obama, Reid, Pelosi, etc. have screwed the pooch (FYI, no insult meant to dogs) since day one when it comes to fixing the economy, and only made things exponentially worse.

But it wouldn’t surprise me a bit if they are actually f#*king up our country and economy on purpose, since we know they want as many Americans as possible dependent upon brain-dead libs for their existence. And just this week, we reached an all-time high, with well over 40 million Americans (over 13% of our population) now receiving food stamps. Congratulations libturds, hope you’re all proud of yourselves.

And on top of that good news comes this, on youth unemployment hitting an all-time high, and this, about 484 thousand new unemployment claims filed for in July, highest since February, and this, about the near rioting that occurred in Atlanta by people Obama voters wanting section 8 (which is government taxpayer subsidized) housing.

But, I, like you, sure am damn glad that the economy is actually recovering, as Obungler tells us it is, and that we’re on the right track, because if he didn’t tell us, our only other choice would be to believe what we see, hear, and read, about how bad things are.

Then we have a vintage video of the still clueless after all these years (hat tip to Paul Simon, the singer, not the dead lib Senator from IL) Phil Donahue, yet another libturd dolt who never met a commie dictator he didn’t admire, getting bitch-slapped and kicked in the nuts by Dr. Friedman for suggesting that socialism will even the playing field between the haves and the have-nots better and fairer than capitalism will. Watch the part where Friedman attempts to tell Donahue why he’s an economic ignoramus, and Donahue has this glazed look in his eyes like he’s high. Nope, he’s not stoned, just stupid.

Liberals. Gotta love detest the sons of bitches. I know I do.

Hat tip to Denny for the videos.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

92 Responses to “Two Rat-Bastard Commies and a Brilliant Capitalist”

1. 1 | August 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Uncle Miltie bringing the nuclear smackdown… :evil:

2. snork
    2 | August 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Priceless look on his face.

3. citizen_q
    3 | August 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Loved the Milton Friedman vid!

FWIW, at least Donahue let Milton talk without interruption. He may have had a brain dead starry eyed take, but at least he had manners. A different age.

4. taxfreekiller
    4 | August 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Facts and evidence must not be used.

If it feels good it is way better than facts and evidence.

Just ask any liberal Democrat.

Just get in the line with the 50,000 others and sign up for Secton 8 housing.

5. taxfreekiller
    5 | August 12, 2010 4:54 pm

It is the “inversion factor”.
    (yes caused by global warming)

South American economics is replacing North American economics.

6 | August 12, 2010 4:56 pm

One of my latter-day regrets is not having taken the opportunity to learn directly from Milton Friedman when I had the chance.

7. snork
    7 | August 12, 2010 4:58 pm

@ citizen_q:
    I think he was just dumbstruck. He was expecting some rant about the Fatherland or something.

8. snork
    8 | August 12, 2010 4:59 pm

And speaking of free enterprise:

9. 9 | August 12, 2010 5:02 pm

I never cared for Donohue, I think he just read Doestoyevski to many times in school and took the whole Levnik thing to0 far into his heart.

An idiot perhaps, but then there is that girl of his:

10 | August 12, 2010 5:03 pm

@ snork:

Trying to get Louisiana to think outside the box, it seems…

11. 11 | August 12, 2010 5:04 pm

The drumbeat of ignorance marches on.

16 Cato the Elder Wed, Aug 11, 2010 11:53:11pm replyquote
    * 7
    * down
    * up
    re: #15 SanFranciscoZionist

By whom, exactly?

Well, Milton Friedman was the little dickless shit who provided cover fire for Saint Ronald’s attack upon the poor people of America, saying, among other loony things, that there is no unemployment or poverty in America.

When all you had to do was walk outside your door to see the opposite was the truth.

Fuck him and the Austrian pony he rode in on.

I said that.

12. 12 | August 12, 2010 5:04 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

I managed Walter Williams! FWIW

13. Nevergiveup
    13 | August 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Scott Madsen wrote:

An idiot perhaps, but then there is that girl of his:

Well only by married. By Blood she is a Thomas

14. 14 | August 12, 2010 5:07 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Wow, imagine that, the same state that gave us Slaughterhouse

15. snork
    15 | August 12, 2010 5:07 pm

@ Bunk X:
    He’s got chutzpah talking about dickless.

OTOH, he did confess to the entire innerwebz this morning his self-abuse… :roll:

16. 16 | August 12, 2010 5:07 pm

@ Bunk X:

Well, of course Cato the Ogre is poor. Being unemployed for your whole life will do that for you, though even he has internet connectivity, I will note. And a dog, though as nasty as he is I’m surprised his dog still loves him. I’m sure his mother doesn’t.

17. snork
    17 | August 12, 2010 5:09 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

It’s not as if coffins in Louisiana have to be waterproof.

18. 18 | August 12, 2010 5:10 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Liked her dad’s show too!

I was a smitten six year old. My six year old boy is all about Selena Gomez, must be genetic

19. yenta-fada
    19 | August 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Speaking of monasteries;

Sister Mary Katherine entered the Convent of Silence.
    The Priest said, ‘Sister, this is a silent monastery. You are welcome here as long as you like, but you may not speak until directed to do so. ‘

Sister Mary Katherine lived in the monastery for 5 years before the Priest said to her, ‘Sister Mary Katherine, you have been here for 5 years. You may speak two words.’
    Sister Mary Katherine said, ‘Hard bed.’
    ‘I’m sorry to hear that,’ the Priest said, ‘We will get you a better bed.’

After another 5 years, Sister Mary Katherine was summoned by the Priest. ‘You may say another two words, Sister Mary Katherine.’
    ‘Cold food,’ said Sister Mary Katherine, and the Priest assured her that the food would be better in the future.

On her 15th anniversary at the monastery, the Priest again called Sister Mary Katherine into his office. ‘You may say two words today.’
    ‘I quit,’ said Sister Mary Katherine.
    ‘It’s probably best,’ said the Priest, ‘You’ve done nothing but bitch since you got here.’

20. 20 | August 12, 2010 5:12 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

I forgot.

He was smart enough to bag a babe.

21. 21 | August 12, 2010 5:13 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

Beats bagging a hag!

:P

22. snork
    22 | August 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Why is it that no matter what the topic at the BVoAF, the discussion always gravitates toward gay marriage?

23 | August 12, 2010 5:16 pm

snork wrote:

It’s not as if coffins in Louisiana have to be waterproof.

Yet the suit itself, on behalf of the coffin-makers, may be one of those things that helps save the nation…

Round and round, then, and ever contracting towards the button-like black bubble at the axis of that slowly wheeling circle, like another Ixion I did revolve, till gaining that vital centre, the black bubble upward burst; and now, liberated by reason of its cunning spring, and owing to its great buoyancy, rising with great force, the coffin like-buoy shot lengthwise from the sea, fell over, and floated by my side. Buoyed up by that coffin, for almost one whole day and night, I floated on a soft and dirge-like main. The unharming sharks, they glided by as if with padlocks on their mouths; the savage sea-hawks sailed with sheathed beaks. On the second day, a sail drew near, nearer, and picked me up at last. It was the devious-cruising Rachel, that in her retracing search after her missing children, only found another orphan.

—Herman Melville, the epilogue of “Moby Dick”

24. 24 | August 12, 2010 5:17 pm

@ Bunk X:

He’s not poor. He’s not starving. He has a roof over his head and clothes on his back, and he has a computer with an internet connection. He has all that and manages quite well even with his head stuck so far up his ass.

25. 25 | August 12, 2010 5:17 pm

@ snork:

Well, Charles is engaged to a fruit and water bearer that is not a Mata Hari. Matted Hairy, perhaps?

26 | August 12, 2010 5:18 pm

snork wrote:

To the tune of “The Three Bells”:

There is a city sitting there by the Bay
    Ringed ’round with mountains high above
    And there, twenty years thereafter
    Jimmy was to meet his love

Bung, bung, bung, bung

All the chapel bells were ringing
    ‘Twas a day to celebrate
    Through the judiciary wringing
    Society’s coerced validate
    Then the leather-clad assembly
    The sun winking on their studs
    Passed around some shots of Stoli
    Celebrating the cornholy
    And benefits for their buds

27. 27 | August 12, 2010 5:18 pm

True, but not the best criteria for a relationship. Don’t ask me how I know.

28. 28 | August 12, 2010 5:20 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    In the Bay area it’s a Doug-Eat-Doug world…

29. 29 | August 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Can you help me? Where is a html key/guide for the smileys. I’ve looked with a search and can’t find any that are simple.

Should I go to the wordpress site??

30. taxfreekiller
    30 | August 12, 2010 5:22 pm

little green footballs

lgf

losers gone farceur

31. 31 | August 12, 2010 5:22 pm

@ Bunk X:

Yeah, by world standards there are very few poor in America. The poor do not have wide-screen, HD TVs with cable TV and DVD players, a nintindo, and all the crack they can smoke, paid for by the taxpayer. It is obscene to call such people “poor”.

32. mfhorn
    32 | August 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Damn, that’s a good commercial!

33. 33 | August 12, 2010 5:24 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

Here :mrgreen:

34. vagabond trader
    34 | August 12, 2010 5:24 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

smileys

35 | August 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Yeah, by world standards there are very few poor in America.

One of the reasons, famously, that the impoverished of the world are willing to brave the dangers of illegal entry and illegal survival, and the prospect of slavery to immigration smugglers, is that they “want to be in a country where poor people are fat.”

36. vagabond trader
    36 | August 12, 2010 5:25 pm

You know,I never used the damned things until I came here. :-)

37. 37 | August 12, 2010 5:27 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Yeah, I once helped move an ex-girlfriend’s crack-whore older sister out of public housing. Three TVs. It was unreal the shit she had.

38. 38 | August 12, 2010 5:30 pm

I just wayched the vid again. Donahue opens with a judgement “mal distribution of wealth”.

I am to believe by that, that an equal distribution off misery by despotiv rule through an unmotivated by self interest stagnant economy is a good thing then.

These people just do not get it.

Oh that was premature, I forgot about the glory of the Party and not having my ass shot in a ditch for not making quota for motivation in a model society option. Damn, I am the simple one after all.

39. 39 | August 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Scott Madsen wrote:

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    I managed Walter Williams! FWIW

That’s worth allot. I have thought long and hard about going to George Mason University to study under him, he is brilliant. Does he still teach economics?

40 | August 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Oh man, did Friedman bitch slap Donahue.
    Donahue looked totally confused. To this day he likes
    to shout & emote, but you could tell that he knew that
    he was overmatched.

41. 41 | August 12, 2010 5:34 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

You have to admit the Soviet National Anthem is stirring. Pesky things like mass starvation and massacers aside, the Soviet Union wasn’t much different than living in California. The broke state “employees” everyone, and pretends to pay them while they pretend to work. Of course, in California the”pretend” pay is a six-figure income, but the pretend work is the same…

42. 42 | August 12, 2010 5:40 pm

@ vagabond trader:
    @ buzzsawmonkey:
    @ mfhorn:
    @ taxfreekiller:
    @ Scott Madsen:
    @ Bunk X:

The Obama Boom! I wonder how these young people feel now voting for this man?

Youth Unemployment Hits Record High

43. garycooper
    43 | August 12, 2010 5:41 pm

OT: Here’s a little video that’s bound to warm your cold, cold hearts, you cruel conservative deniers, you!

Yes, you need a facebook membership. Sorry!

44. 44 | August 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Funemployment rocks! Work would just get in the way of important things like pot and nintindo. Obama has set them free!

45. 45 | August 12, 2010 5:42 pm

@ Bunk X:

This is a great article on poverty in American by one who can leave his front door and see it (VDH).

46. 46 | August 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Unemployment is when a Republican is President.
    Funemployment is when a Democrat is President.

47. 47 | August 12, 2010 5:47 pm

I renovated over six hundred apartments for a customer of ours once that were low income with a majority of the residents on subsidy.

He was bringing them up to market and bought out his HUD loans which reclassified them as section eight if he allowed.

There were families in there that were three generations established as leeches since the place opened in the mid sixties.

One bitch worked for a state senator, drove a BMW, had her place stuffed with African art from junkets, engaged in fraud against my subcontractors for damages she claimed (we paid pronto) and only paid 47 dollars a month rent as it was technically her grandmother’s who lived down the stree in another unit with her mother.

Dont’ even ask about the big ass TV’s, large aquariums, waterbeds, crazy looking expensive furniture from EZ credit places that were everywhere in the three developments I turned over.

There were about twenty percent that were decent folk, but they were all from my parents generation.

I never called out anyone on stereotypes again after that. I saw it all first hand in that one year.

I don’t give out handouts on the street anymore either.

It hurts me to do it too, but I am not going to be taken advantage off anymore when I can dictate terms.

My wife did gaurdian ad litum work for years, over three hundred children. She has had her fill for charity to strangers too.

48. Flyovercountry
    48 | August 12, 2010 5:50 pm

For anybody who is interested, the entire interview of Friedman is available on popmodal.com. It is well worth the 48 minutes it will take to watch. Friedman was head and shoulders above the numbskulls we have in leadership positions today. And by the by, he never told Donahue that there was zero unemployment. He merely stated the fact that a free market system provided the most efficient way for a person to improve upon their financial lot in life, including finding gainful employment.

49. mfhorn
    49 | August 12, 2010 5:55 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

What we’ve got, world-wide, is a maldistribution of freedom & liberty. For Phil to imply that success/wealth only comes by exploiting people is the typical liberal idiocy. Sure, there are SOME who get rich through dishonest means, and there are SOME who are poor because they got screwed. Far more often than not, though, success or failure comes because of our own hard work or lack thereof.

50. 50 | August 12, 2010 5:57 pm

@ Scott Madsen:

Yeah, it gets pretty hard to take being told that I don’t pay my fair share by rich motherfuckers like the Obama’s while Michelle Antionette is jetting off to Spain (and Martha’s Vineyard, and the Florida coast) on the taxpayer’s dime. I pay more fo r taxes than I do for any other single expense. That is enough. It is at least my fair share. The government can learn to live on what it makes or it can go broke, but I’ve done enough.

51 | August 12, 2010 5:58 pm

THE WORST PRESIDENT EVAH!

52. 52 | August 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Money talks, people walk. If everyone wants to come here, even from Europe but especially from former communist countries, that pretty much settles the argument. They aint coming here to be exploited.

53 | August 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Scott Madsen wrote:

I’ll bet Donahue’s share of that “mal distribution of wealth” is many times greater than the total owned by all of the people of some provinces of Africa or China. I wonder how his personal redistributive efforts are coming along.

54. snork
    54 | August 12, 2010 6:00 pm

mfhorn wrote:

What we’ve got, world-wide, is a maldistribution of freedom & liberty.

So we have to give up some of ours, right? :?

55. mfhorn
    55 | August 12, 2010 6:06 pm

@ snork:

NEVER!

56. 56 | August 12, 2010 6:08 pm

snork wrote:

Here they go again, in the Religious_Leaders_Support_Cordoba_House… thread:

305- Fozzie Bear +5 3 replies (7 total)
    It’s almost as though people fear that if we don’t preserve traditional definitions of marriage, we might not have a next generation to carry on [...] People will fuck, no matter WHAT we do. Children will be born [...] Children will always be cherished, even if the caretakers are dressed like the village people. It just… doesn’t matter.

Leaving aside the puzzling logisitcs of how a couple of Village Peeps’ sex ends up as a baby … my concern isn’t the lack of babies, it’s that the ever-expanding definition of marriage will result in a diminution and dilution of the good effects that a ‘traditional’ family does in fact bring to kids, a void that will be filled by the state if at all.

And I have no doubt that that result “just doesn’t matter” to uber-proggie fozzie bear.

57 | August 12, 2010 6:08 pm

snork wrote:

mfhorn wrote:
    What we’ve got, world-wide, is a maldistribution of freedom & liberty.
    So we have to give up some of ours, right?

Not as long as I still have ammo…

58 | August 12, 2010 6:12 pm

snork wrote:

mfhorn wrote:

What we’ve got, world-wide, is a maldistribution of freedom & liberty.

So we have to give up some of ours, right?

@ mfhorn:
    Sorry about that but it’s already happened.

59. 59 | August 12, 2010 6:13 pm

@ nil stooge:

Kids are just accessories to the Left, like an Armani bag or an Illinois Congressman. One of those things you buy just because you can…

60. 60 | August 12, 2010 6:15 pm

@ Rancher:

I was at GM in 81-82 when he was fairly new there.

I don’t know if he still teaches though his credentials affiliate him with the school:

Here he is at CATO: Probably a good place to start and watch out if he gives a seminar at a conference or something similar:

61. 61 | August 12, 2010 6:20 pm

@ Flyovercountry:
    ..and libs are really idoits if they think there needs to be one hundred percent unemployment. If there was there would be no pressure on the market to keep wages and inflation down.

silly damn me, I forgot again how its really supposed to work in a command utopia, that is what commisars are for, setting wages and prices

62. 62 | August 12, 2010 6:20 pm

@ nil stooge:

To try to be clearer, I’m less concerned about preserving the ‘traditional family’ than I am that the ever-expanding definition of marriage is an attack on the institution itself, a diminution and dilution of it, until by meaning everything it means nothing; and that the kids will suffer in that brave new world IMO.

63. 63 | August 12, 2010 6:21 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Well, file that right next to the regret you have for not financing a CD for me when you had the chance. :evil:

64. 64 | August 12, 2010 6:21 pm

If anyone is under the mistaken impression that the Obama Administration isn’t trying to destroy the economy, read this about the on-going moritorium on off-shore drilling by said Administration. Of course, it is just because Barack Hussein Obama hates Southern people.

65. 65 | August 12, 2010 6:22 pm

@ Speranza:

About time you show up!

66. 66 | August 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Bowing before our islamic masters.

67. 67 | August 12, 2010 6:23 pm

@ nil stooge:

That is the intent of it. I used to be for gay marriage, as a fairness thing, until Andrew Sullivan convinced me that it was just a thumb in the eye of straights and, as you say, an attack on the institution itself.

68. 68 | August 12, 2010 6:23 pm

OK and yet another crazy test…

69 | August 12, 2010 6:25 pm

The Texas Attorney General just sent O-hole a greeting card about that matter.

70. 70 | August 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Damn, man, I’m not going to listen to five minutes of him giving obiesience to his Mohammedan faith. What an absolute piece of shit. If this were a Christian President, going on for five minutesd about Christianity, the ACLU would sue.

71. goddessoftheclassroom
    71 | August 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Good evening, y’all.

72. 72 | August 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Yea, but then again, Christians wont blow-up the ACLU offices and kill the ACLU lawyers in the streets like the dogs they are either…

73. 73 | August 12, 2010 6:28 pm

@ vagabond trader:

Well that’s simple

Thanks :mrgreen:

74. Nevergiveup
    74 | August 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Major powers drawing up framework for Mideast talks
    Published: 08.13.10, 00:05 / Israel News

Major powers are working on a statement to set the basis for direct peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians, the European Union’s foreign policy chief told EU foreign ministers on Thursday. High Representative Catherine Ashton said in a letter the statement would

be issued early next week, if both parties agreed to proceed to direct talks, and negotiations launched in August.

The EU works with the United States, Russia and the United Nations in a “Quartet” to promote a Middle East peace treaty. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas indicated on Monday he could go to direct talks, provided they were based on a March 19 statement by the Quartet. (Reuters)

THIS is not a good thing!

75 | August 12, 2010 6:28 pm

“These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

Was that video from the Onion?

If not, someone needs to order a drug test for Dear Leader immediately…

76. 76 | August 12, 2010 6:29 pm

goddessoftheclassroom wrote:

Good evening, y’all.

Hey beautiful… {{{goddess}}}

77. 77 | August 12, 2010 6:30 pm

He’d fail.

78. 78 | August 12, 2010 6:31 pm

@ goddessoftheclassroom:

{goddessoftheclassroom}

Good evening, Teacher!

79 | August 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Maybe the reason the ACLU doesn’t complain about this is because they realize that Islam isn’t really a religion…

//I can dream, can’t I?

80 | August 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Pretty much my own evolution; back at Yertle’s, I spent a lot of time arguing on behalf of same-sex marriage, but revisiting some of the manifestoes of the early gay-rights movement, which were very adamant about the objective of destroying the institution of marriage, and which have never been openly discussed or directly repudiated, and looking at the personal vendettas that were visited on people who were opposed to the institution of SSM in California, I started re-examining my position.

81. 81 | August 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Was that video from the Onion?
    If not, someone needs to order a drug test for Dear Leader immediately…

Capitol… :idea:

82 | August 12, 2010 6:33 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Notice that they refer to “two parties,” as if that’s all there are.

Abbas can agree to anything he wants, and it won’t mean anything, since Hamas won’t go along.

83. 83 | August 12, 2010 6:33 pm

“On behalf of the American people…..

That was enough for me

Speak for yourself, not me you dissembling commie turd in the punchbowl of all that is good.

84 | August 12, 2010 6:37 pm

@ goddessoftheclassroom:
    As I was driving thru Austin the other day, I saw a bumper sticker on a lady’s car that said “I am a goddess”. I immediately thought “could it be {{her}}”?

85 | August 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Ramadanny boy, the muezzins are calling
    From minarets that sprout on every side
    Unless you want consequences appalling
    Under the laws of sharia you must bide
    Subtle attacks on the concept of freedom
    Will change the land from what you used to know
    Imams demand constantly you appease ‘em
    And that Mohammed’s line you toe

—to the tune of “Danny Boy”

86 | August 12, 2010 6:45 pm

@ Nevergiveup
    Is the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result?

87. 87 | August 12, 2010 6:46 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Tune into the Blog show tonight, One of the topics I will discuss is this:

Why Hezbollah Is Edging Closer to War

88. goddessoftheclassroom
    88 | August 12, 2010 6:51 pm

@ huckfunn:
    No, my bumper sticker says, “My other car is a broom.”

Just kidding--I live in Western PA.

89. 89 | August 12, 2010 6:53 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Like that song!

90. 90 | August 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Ok, new test…

91 | August 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Speranza

Busy day at work!

92. Guggi
    92 | August 12, 2010 7:16 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Notice that they refer to “two parties,” as if that’s all there are.

Even if Hamas would agree it would mean nothing. Groups have already split from Hamas claiming that Hamas is to slack against Israel. And there is of course Islamic Jihad and a lot other groups.