Voice of the Resistance! 08 12 10

by Kafir ( 93 Comments › )
Filed under Blogmocracy, Media, Open thread, Politics at August 12th, 2010 - 9:00 pm

Enjoy the show ~!!

The Voice of the Resistance – on blogtalkradio

1 (347) 996-5447

Email the gmail for a toll free number!
blogmocracy @ gmail .com

Listen to internet radio with The Blogmocracy on Blog Talk Radio

Tags: , , ,

Comments

93 Responses to “Voice of the Resistance! 08 12 10”

1. 1 | August 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Firstyness!

2. 2 | August 12, 2010 9:07 pm

3. chickadee
    3 | August 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Bunk X wrote:

Firstyness!

Firsty? Here’s a cold beer.

4 | August 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Obama is a disaster!

5. 5 | August 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Fourth… and stealing Bunks free beer… :twisted:

6. 6 | August 12, 2010 9:10 pm

chickadee wrote:

Bunk X wrote:
    Firstyness!

Firsty? Here’s a cold beer.

Thank you ma’am! May I have another?

7. 7 | August 12, 2010 9:11 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Fourth… and stealing Bunks free beer…

What’s my backwash taste like? I’ve always wondered.

8 | August 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Time to take some calls!

9. chickadee
    9 | August 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Bunk X wrote:

chickadee wrote:

Bunk X wrote:
    Firstyness!

Firsty? Here’s a cold beer.

Thank you ma’am! May I have another?

Of course. Plenty to go round.
    I’ve never tired this Blue Moon special beer. It is “Honey Moon” from their ‘seasonal collection’.
    It is a nice light summer beer.

10. m

chickadee wrote:

Speranza wrote:
    Time to take some calls!

Are you ‘going in?’
    What are the topics”

What ever yo want you want talk about . I want to talk abut the jet blue guy

OMG, what are your thoughts on this guy. Maybe he has claustrophobia and just had to get the fck outta there. Of course he had to take a few beers with him, speaking of beer.
    I think we are going to see more people lose it in this uncharted direction that zero is pushing us.

14 | August 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Bunk X wrote:

Firstyness!

Stay firsty my friend.

15 | August 12, 2010 9:29 pm

chickadee wrote:

He was incredibly unprofessional I cannot believe they are making him into a folk hero

16. m
    16 | August 12, 2010 9:31 pm

@ Speranza:

A passenger said he was rude and started the argument, lol.

17. 17 | August 12, 2010 9:32 pm

chickadee wrote:

Speranza wrote:
    chickadee wrote:
    Speranza wrote:
    Time to take some calls!
    Are you ‘going in?’
    What are the topics”
    What ever yo want you want talk about . I want to talk abut the jet blue guy

He just pulled off a public flounce.

18. snowcrash
    18 | August 12, 2010 9:35 pm

@ Bunk X:
    I was hoping Gibbs would do the same at the podium. LOL

19. snowcrash
    19 | August 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Names are confusing too.

20 | August 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Pamela Geller is on Hannity again tonight…

21. 21 | August 12, 2010 9:38 pm

snowcrash wrote:

@ Bunk X:
    I was hoping Gibbs would do the same at the podium. LOL

That would be a funny spinout, especially when he hunts around looking for beer and an inflatable escape hatch.

22. 22 | August 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Pamela Geller is on Hannity again tonight…

Is it about the bus-ad MTA smackdown?

23 | August 12, 2010 9:39 pm

You’ve gotta see the NAACP rally vid on Weaselzippers, in which a number of black participants call Obama things that Tea Partiers would never, ever say.

24 | August 12, 2010 9:40 pm

@ Bunk X:

Not so far.

25 | August 12, 2010 9:41 pm

I posted that article a couple of days ago. That dumbass ruling was overturned. But the idea that that there could be such a wacked out ruling shows the insidious nature of creeping shariah.

26. chickadee
    26 | August 12, 2010 9:43 pm

@ Speranza:
    LOL, Oh, you’re over him, huh?
    Haven’t you ever thought abt. walking off the assembly line, getting up from your desk, or driving the tractor into the pond and then jumping for joy?

Of course, there’s the harsh reality that under the zero regime, he should just feel lucky to have a job.
    It is curious why he is an instant ‘folk hero.’ Maybe zero has NOT broken our spirit at all.

I think I’m inspired to do something melodramatic.

27. savages_girl
    27 | August 12, 2010 9:44 pm

OHMYGOD!

I just got home! I am totally missing the show!

Is it over?

I have to catch the last few minutes…

AAAGGGHHH!

28. snowcrash
    28 | August 12, 2010 9:45 pm

@ savages_girl:
    45 min left, its ok.

29. chickadee
    29 | August 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Pamela Geller is on Hannity again tonight…

Yay, she is doing great work and that is driving chunkie crazy.
    She is committed to stopping the GZ mosk. And Hannity is too. We might be able to derail it.

30. savages_girl
    30 | August 12, 2010 9:51 pm

@ snowcrash:
    Thanks. I’m listening.

Go Speranza!

31. 31 | August 12, 2010 9:53 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Inverse raaaaacism?

32. savages_girl
    32 | August 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Having a glass of wine. What a day!

Work was super-busy…

33. savages_girl
    34 | August 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Bill O’Reilly interrupts EVERYBODY! He rarely shuts up… so annoying…

34. 35 | August 12, 2010 9:57 pm

savages_girl wrote:

Having a glass of wine. What a day!
    Work was super-busy…

Quick, pound down two more and call in. Trust me.

35. 36 | August 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Bunk X wrote:

doriangrey wrote:
    Fourth… and stealing Bunks free beer…

What’s my backwash taste like? I’ve always wondered.

Hmmm, let me figure out how that works… Someone offers you free beer, before you can respond and take it, I swipe it and drink it, then you want to know how your backwash tastes… All I have to say is… Since I got to the bottle before you, I am going to guess your back wash probably tastes like my piss… :twisted: /ducks…

36. savages_girl
    37 | August 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Obama is used to adoration, not opposition…

37. savages_girl
    38 | August 12, 2010 9:59 pm

@ Bunk X:
    HAHAHAHAHA! :)

39 | August 12, 2010 10:00 pm

@ Bunk X:

And a tequilla chaser…

39. 40 | August 12, 2010 10:02 pm

@ Bunk X:
    And a tequilla chaser…

Heh heh heh, yea, Bunk’s probably gonna need some tequila once he realizes that wasn’t beer he was drinking… :evil:

40. chickadee
    41 | August 12, 2010 10:03 pm

1389AD wrote:

Daisy Khan unleashes taqiyya on American feminists

What do the muzz give western civilization? NOTHING but trouble.
    They only make demands that weaken us and empower them. There is no reciprocity with islam. It gains an inch and keeps pushing until it kills the host, like a virulent disease.

41. 42 | August 12, 2010 10:04 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Bunk X wrote:
    doriangrey wrote:
    Fourth… and stealing Bunks free beer…
    What’s my backwash taste like? I’ve always wondered.

I took a sip, put it down to talk to chickadee, then it’s gone…
    brink just thrown——>

42. chickadee
    43 | August 12, 2010 10:06 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Bunk X wrote:

doriangrey wrote:
    Fourth… and stealing Bunks free beer…

What’s my backwash taste like? I’ve always wondered.

Will you boys quit fighting abt. the beer. There’s a case on ice in the cooler.

43. 44 | August 12, 2010 10:07 pm

doriangrey wrote:

@ Bunk X:
    And a tequilla chaser…

Naw. I don’t touch the stuff that went up last night. Look what happened. Battle of the bands. ;D

44. 45 | August 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Going to have to run home in a bit and grab my tripod. Hate it when I don’t have the equipment I need at hand. Here’s the earlier conjunction tonight….

45. 46 | August 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Bunk X wrote:

doriangrey wrote:
    Bunk X wrote:
    doriangrey wrote:
    Fourth… and stealing Bunks free beer…
    What’s my backwash taste like? I’ve always wondered.

I took a sip, put it down to talk to chickadee, then it’s gone…
    brink just thrown——>

ROTFLMAO… So you only got a sip, wonder who drank the rest, cause I got to it long before you did… :P

46. savages_girl
    47 | August 12, 2010 10:10 pm

OH well, time for the Chuckie talk. Adios -- BBL…

47. 48 | August 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Bunk X wrote:

brink just thrown——>

Hey….This brink has “Property of Snork” written on it…. Dude you better put this back where you got it before….. Damn it too late…. It’s starting to smell like Snork Shiite in here… :twisted:

48. savages_girl
    49 | August 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Alright Osprey “TMI” (too much information)!

49. m
    50 | August 12, 2010 10:17 pm

@ savages_girl:

LOL! I hear ya! There was a collective 8O

50. 51 | August 12, 2010 10:18 pm

m wrote:

@ savages_girl:
    LOL! I hear ya! There was a collective

Damn it, what did I miss???

51. m
    52 | August 12, 2010 10:19 pm

The Osprey isn’t feeling well.

52. savages_girl
    54 | August 12, 2010 10:20 pm

he has “gastro-intestinal problems” -- to quote him…

53. chickadee
    55 | August 12, 2010 10:22 pm

savages_girl wrote:

he has “gastro-intestinal problems” – to quote him…

Was he traveling in a 3rd world country?

54. savages_girl
    56 | August 12, 2010 10:23 pm

@ chickadee:
    Who knows?

I don’t think so

55. 57 | August 12, 2010 10:23 pm

ROTFLMAO… Oh well in that case I am glad I missed it… :lol:

56. savages_girl
    58 | August 12, 2010 10:26 pm

I wish I had missed it!

57. lakesoftheclouds
    59 | August 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Hello people.. stopped in to say hi to old friends, even though I cannot yet tell you the nic you know me by, as I have not cut the last tie with the super crazy yet. Soon though.
    Hope all my old friends are well, and it is nice to be back in a place where common sense is not a capital crime.

58. 60 | August 12, 2010 10:27 pm

lakesoftheclouds wrote:

Hmmm, Mandy???

59. savages_girl
    61 | August 12, 2010 10:28 pm

@ lakesoftheclouds:
    Hello Lakesofthecloud

60. lakesoftheclouds
    62 | August 12, 2010 10:28 pm

No, sorry Dorian, not Mandy. Please with the guesses… I am an old friend, not a troll, I promise.

61. lakesoftheclouds
    63 | August 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Hello Savages Girl… Nice to meet you, as Savage did not have a girl last time we chatted…

62. chickadee
    64 | August 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Speaking of 3rd world problems, there is a big bedbug problem in NYC. Lots of fancy shops getting invested and million dollar apartments overrun with these pests. We can thank the greenie morons who have succeeded in getting insecticides banned and now put people in the awkward position of having to beg the the bugs please don’t bite me, I’m on your side.

ha ha ha ha sounds like trying to negotiate with the muzz.

63. snork
    65 | August 12, 2010 10:30 pm

Dun

64. savages_girl
    66 | August 12, 2010 10:30 pm

Good show guys! (clap, clap, clap)

Yea for M! :)

65. lakesoftheclouds
    67 | August 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Dorian, I will let a FB friend know who I am, and they can let everyone know surreptitiously.
    I still have personal friends there, who I do not want to get into trouble because they associate with me on LGF… no need to rain on anyone else’s parade needlessly.

66. chickadee
    68 | August 12, 2010 10:32 pm

lakesoftheclouds wrote:

Welcome.
    You have a beautiful nic, lakesoftheclouds.

67. savages_girl
    69 | August 12, 2010 10:32 pm

@ lakesoftheclouds:
    Pleased to meet you.

Yes, Savage and I hooked up about a year ago and he badgered me to check out “The Blog”, so even though I am not as politically savvy as most folks here, I learn something new every day here and I’ve made some new friends.

And sometimes it’s the only time I hear from Savage!

(We have a long-distance relationship)

68. m
    70 | August 12, 2010 10:32 pm

@ lakesoftheclouds:

That’s so messed up. Not on you, but that you’re put in that situation.

69. m
    71 | August 12, 2010 10:33 pm

@ savages_girl:

Hey, did I get a shout out?! I missed it talking to Bunk in the blogtalk chat, lol!

70. lakesoftheclouds
    72 | August 12, 2010 10:34 pm

@ chickadee:
    Well thank you… it is one of the most beautiful spots in the world and one of my favorite places to veg.

73 | August 12, 2010 10:34 pm

chickadee wrote:

ha ha ha ha sounds like trying to negotiate with the muzz.

Don’t bring used furniture into your home!

74 | August 12, 2010 10:34 pm

lakesoftheclouds wrote:

@ chickadee:

Welcome!

73. lakesoftheclouds
    75 | August 12, 2010 10:35 pm

@ savages_girl:
    LOL, You will learn a lot from this particular crowd. Good people.

74. lakesoftheclouds
    76 | August 12, 2010 10:36 pm

@ m:
    Not worried about me at all, I just think everyone should pick their own departure time.

75. snowcrash
    77 | August 12, 2010 10:36 pm

New thread already! Lakes, scroll down and open the new thread. I always was left behind when I first got here. LOL

76. rain of lead
    78 | August 12, 2010 10:36 pm

@ lakesoftheclouds:

lotc
    welcome whoever you “were”
    this is a fun place
    you should shake the dust of that other place off your boots and settle here full time

77. chickadee
    79 | August 12, 2010 10:37 pm

@ savages_girl:
    I’m really glad that you are here. You are delightful. And i love that you love cooking.

78. savages_girl
    80 | August 12, 2010 10:37 pm

@ m:
    None of us got shout-outs… (sighs)

79. lakesoftheclouds
    81 | August 12, 2010 10:37 pm

@ Speranza:
    Thanks Speranza, Nice to be here. The air is much clearer already.

80. savages_girl
    82 | August 12, 2010 10:38 pm

@ chickadee:
    Thanks Chicadee! :D

81. lakesoftheclouds
    83 | August 12, 2010 10:38 pm

@ snowcrash:
    Thanks Snow… BTW, I do believe we are FB friends… I cant keep everyones names AND nics straight though, gave up a long time ago!

82. 84 | August 12, 2010 10:38 pm

lakesoftheclouds wrote:

@ m:

If and when you decide to leave, let us know so we can watch the reaction. Don’t be surprised if they immediately attack you, whether or not you “flounce.” Look at Bagua’s exit for an example.

83. lakesoftheclouds
    85 | August 12, 2010 10:40 pm

@ Bunk X:
    I am not much of a drama queen, I have no intention of handing that to them.
    It is simple, one just never goes back.

84. 86 | August 12, 2010 10:42 pm

lakesoftheclouds wrote:

@ m:

Aside from Dorian, who thinks he pissed in my beer earlier, everyone here is very civil. Some head butting, not uncommon on a blog like this, but it’s not vicious.

85. snowcrash
    87 | August 12, 2010 10:46 pm

@ lakesoftheclouds:
    That is what I did. Just walked away. Of course not everyone can be like snork, whose flounce was memorable for the quip about Charles “he doesn’t know a proton from a crouton” or something like that! That is hard to top. LOL

86. 88 | August 12, 2010 10:47 pm

lakesoftheclouds wrote:

@ Bunk X:

I am not much of a drama queen, I have no intention of handing that to them. It is simple, one just never goes back.

Even a polite good bye is enough to cause ripples. The comments that follow cause some of us much entertainment and laughter. Whether you announce it or not is not a requirement to post here. This place is a breath of fresh air compared to the claustrophobic paranioia that is apparent at “The Village.”

87. Formercorpsman
    89 | August 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Sorry I missed the show.

Just a word of gratitude for everyone keeping my family in your thoughts.

I think we might have reason to be cautiously optimistic on our end.

88. m
    90 | August 12, 2010 11:10 pm

@ lakesoftheclouds:

I know, I went through the same thing. I was afraid to say who I liked on this blog because of the retribution they would have gotten at the old place.

Like I said -- messed up.

89. m
    91 | August 12, 2010 11:11 pm

@ Formercorpsman:

Thank God! Continued prayers, let it be so!

90. m
    92 | August 12, 2010 11:11 pm

@ savages_girl:

Well I got one from you!! Good ‘nuf for me! ~:D

91. garycooper
    93 | August 13, 2010 7:21 am

It’s happening! The Warmening is nigh! Billions will die, and it’s a Friday Fish-Fry!

Why, oh why didn’t we listen to ‘Ludes when there was still time to stop Warmageddon?!