Thugocracy

by Kafir ( 100 Comments › )
Filed under Democratic Party, Liberal Fascism, Politics, Progressives at August 16th, 2010 - 7:00 pm

h/t to rain of lead who had this comment:

Rep. Melissa Bean (D-IL) brought Bruno the Bone-Crusher with her to a town hall meeting this weekend to threaten constituents. The meeting was held at Round Lake, Illinois Public library on Thursday August 12. The Obamacare-supporting democrat allowed the thug to roam around the room to intimidate constituents from asking questions.
Where’d she get this guy, from the WWE?

Tags: ,

Comments

100 Responses to “Thugocracy”

1. snork
    1 | August 16, 2010 7:08 pm

M, you have a scheduling conflict, and two threads just fired.

2. 2 | August 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Okay, Republican challenger, MAKE USE OF THIS.
    That was simply harrowing. A thug walking over to a citizen and having a “talk” with them.

Notice also how absolutely paranoid she is about cameras when Mr. Credit Card gets up to talk. Like anyone is going to go into great detail or give their name.

Lovin’ this -- it’s gone viral.

3. 3 | August 16, 2010 7:14 pm

This is too funny, but it’s very sad as well.

4. 4 | August 16, 2010 7:16 pm

snork wrote:

M, you have a scheduling conflict, and two threads just fired.

We are good now!

5. snork
    5 | August 16, 2010 7:24 pm

I don’t know how seriously intimidating this guy was, but it’s potentially not funny at all. Are we going to start packing heat when we go to meet our congresscritters just to protect ourselves against their Guidos?

6. song_and_dance_man
    7 | August 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Why the surprise? These are the same people who employ thugs with clubs at voting sites.

7. 8 | August 16, 2010 7:29 pm

@ snork:

I think he may have been a Tammany

8. Eliana
    9 | August 16, 2010 7:30 pm

So the Dems are bringing crowd control dudes with them when they meet their constituents these days?

9. SGF
    10 | August 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Pretty typical Cook County thuggery.

She has a bit of a nasty reputation, yet she still gets re-elected. I didn’t vote for her, at least.

10. 11 | August 16, 2010 7:32 pm

In other news, a spokesperson for the CPUSA announced plans to build a monument on land adjacent to Dealy Plaza dedicated to the memory of American Communists including Lee Harvey Oswald.

11. 12 | August 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Philip_Daniel wrote:

Off topic –
    A bar graph of the total count of Jews killed in one day by Muslims in the Granada Massacre [1066] vs. total count of people executed by the Spanish inquisition for 250 years

That confirms what I have read. The Inquisition, though terrible, ignorant and reprehensible was really more show and hype and used as apolitical weapon. The Muzzies outright slaughtered thousands.

I think you should put a thread about Islamic genocide.

12. 13 | August 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Eliana wrote:

{Eliana}

Hello there long time no see!

13. Eliana
    14 | August 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi! :-)

14. 15 | August 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Eliana wrote:

Hi!

Ludwig has declared himself Chief Rabbi of American Jews!

Where you ate the secret Conclave?

15. 16 | August 16, 2010 7:41 pm

It doesn’t hold a candle to the Department of JustUs Approved Black Panther Voter Intimidator™ Khalid Mohammed Sheep-ass or whatever he calls himself. That is still Number One with a bullet (as in someone should have shot his ass) in my book.

16. 17 | August 16, 2010 7:42 pm

The Left loves thugs. Hence their love of Islamic Imperialists.

I’m putting a DOD thread together, there is White Bashing at LGF now.

17. Eliana
    18 | August 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Ludwig has declared himself Chief Rabbi of American Jews!

He did??

Strange guy!

I’ve been working on getting a specific (good!) contract for my little company. I’m exhausted and I haven’t won it yet, but I’m still in the running. I’ll find out by the end of the week, probably.

18. 19 | August 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Lovely. Oh, BTW, love the new look at DoD. Trey Chicks :twisted:

19. chickadee
    20 | August 16, 2010 7:48 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

It is the same thing. It is intimidation by the thugs in power.
    This is going to backfire. This is outrageous. This is what dictators do. Like Saddam, Stalin, Mao, Hilter.
    That scrunt should be arrested.

20. 21 | August 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Melissa Luburich Bean is bad news. She was raised Serbian Orthodox but has taken a pro-abortion stance. While she may claim to be Orthodox for the benefit of the ignorant and uninformed, I’m not buying it, and neither should her constituents. There is a Serbian Orthodox monastery and a considerable Serbian community in her district.

From what I have heard, she ended up defeating Phil Crane primarily because of Crane’s alcoholism.

21. 22 | August 16, 2010 7:52 pm

SGF wrote:

Pretty typical Cook County thuggery.

I spent most of my adult life in Chicago. Just about the only good thing about Chicago was the Serbian Orthodox community there. As a Serbian-American, if there is one thing I can’t stand, it’s somebody who pretends to be part of that community but works against everything we believe in. Blagojevic is another example -- possibly the biggest attention whore on the planet.

22. 23 | August 16, 2010 7:53 pm

@ Eliana:

He did??

Strange guy!

No I’m being sarcastic! He’s lecturing everyone on what Judaism is. He was lecturing someone comparing Jews to Muslims. I’m not kidding!

Good luck with the contract, I hope you get it!

23. 24 | August 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Philip_Daniel wrote:
    Off topic –

I think you should put a thread about Islamic genocide.

The Spanish inquisition was never about actually killing anyone, it was grand theater designed to provoke a specific response. That response was, to pay tithes, dead people don’t pay their tithes.

The Church preferred scared subject who paid their tithes while misbehaving in darkened shadows to mass graves of conquered and vanquished enemies.

Kings rule by having military’s that can enforce their collection of taxes, Religions rule by selling salvation. Islam rules by killing all opposition because it is in essence a political system masquerading as a Religion.

The only redemption Islam offers is through death as a martyr which when you think about it is the only offer of redemption made by any political system.

24. snowcrash
    25 | August 16, 2010 7:55 pm

She sees her constituency as the enemy and dangerous thus she needs a bouncer/bodyguard present. That is the nicest spin I can put on that mockery of a townhall. If she cannot handle questions she needs to get a new job or change how she votes or defend her reasoning for why she voted the way she did. She disgusts me.

25. 26 | August 16, 2010 7:56 pm

@ 1389AD:

There’s a big Serbian community in Chicago. I used to go there with my Ex Fiance there to see her relatives.

26. 27 | August 16, 2010 7:56 pm

snowcrash wrote:

I sure hope she’s facing a strong Republican opponent.

27. 28 | August 16, 2010 7:57 pm

That’s why Jihadis kill themselves,. Islam is misery on Earth, while it offered paradise in heaven.

28. 29 | August 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Oh, and the 9th Circuit has blocked Gay Marriage for now. Pending appeal, but it is kind of a surprise. I expected the 9th Circus to let the Supremes deal with it. In 5,000 years of human history, to say nothing of 100,000 year of human evolution (if you happen to believe in such a thing) we have made do without gay marriage. I think we can survive a few more months without such a re-definition of our basic cuiltural institutions by judicial fiat. It is going to be interesting to see what the Courts do with this.

29. NoThreat2U
    30 | August 16, 2010 7:58 pm

I would have caused holy hell if that jackass got in my face like that. That’s how I roll. You want obnoxious? I can go there too. The po=po would have had to drag me out of there.

30. 31 | August 16, 2010 7:58 pm

@ 1389AD:

It’s probably the biggest Serbian community outside of Serbia itself. There are also Serbian communities in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Northwest Indiana, Milwaukee, California, and Florida. There are only a handful of us in SC.

31. BuddyG
    32 | August 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Vote correctly and nobody gets hurt

32. NoThreat2U
    33 | August 16, 2010 8:01 pm

@ 1389AD:
    There are tons of hunkies here in western PA :)

33. snowcrash
    34 | August 16, 2010 8:01 pm

@ 1389AD:
    I have to say I would raise a fuss and ask loudly why that man was hovering over questioners in an intimidating manner. I would have forced her to acknowledge his presence and his function while my trusty Flip would have been catching the whole thing. Have Flip will travel. LOL

34. 35 | August 16, 2010 8:02 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    There’s also a goodly number of Serbs in Australia.

35. 36 | August 16, 2010 8:02 pm

snowcrash wrote:

@ 1389AD:

You’ve got that right. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

36. NoThreat2U
    37 | August 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Really? That’s interesting.

37. 38 | August 16, 2010 8:03 pm

@ 1389AD:

Yup Serbs are a rarity in America. Good people and I support you guys 100%!

38. 39 | August 16, 2010 8:04 pm

1389AD wrote:

@ NoThreat2U:
    There’s also a goodly number of Serbs in Australia.

Yes I met several in my travels during the 90′s.

39. BuddyG
    40 | August 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Islam is misery on Earth, while it offered paradise in heaven

If paradise is so easily obtainable why don’t muslim leaders blow themselves up, instead of rousing and riling up others to do so?
    Funny how that works!

40. 41 | August 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Slightly O/T:

Rebuild St. Nicholas CHURCH at Ground Zero, Not a Mosque

I visited the offices of Jim DeMint and Lindsay Graham today and complained to their staffers about this church not being rebuilt.

I also sent some email about this to a staffer at Rep. Joe Wilson’s office. I talked to him just the other day about something else and don’t want to pester him too often :)

I suggest that everybody who is concerned about the mosque issue go ahead and pay a visit to the district office of their US Representative and Senators and talk to the staffers there. They know about the mosque, but it’s unlikely that they know about the church that hasn’t been rebuilt.

41. 42 | August 16, 2010 8:08 pm

@ 1389AD:

Yes, and we should open a Bottle of disinfectant over Mecca. Made in America, tested in Japan, 100% pure Tennessee Bottled Sunshine™ Good for what ails ya :twisted:

42. 43 | August 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Islam promises two thing specifically, Allah will judge every persons deeds and that everyone sins. In other words given a long life ones sins are guaranteed to outweigh their good deeds. Hence Islam’s sole loophole to avoid eternal damnation, martyrdom.

43. 44 | August 16, 2010 8:09 pm

44. BuddyG
    45 | August 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, INTIMIDATE

45. 46 | August 16, 2010 8:12 pm

BuddyG wrote:

Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, INTIMIDATE

W…T…F…?

47 | August 16, 2010 8:12 pm

@ 1389AD:

There must be a few in Phoenix because I think we have 2 Serbian Orthodox churches here.

I remember when I toured Jerome back after I first moved to AZ that when it was a thriving copper mining town in the late 1890′s to just after the first world war that there were a lot of Serbian miners there.

47. 48 | August 16, 2010 8:13 pm

1389AD wrote:

snowcrash wrote:
    @ 1389AD:
    You’ve got that right. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

I firmly believe that the disinfectant required in the middle east comes from mushrooms, these however are a special strain of wild New Mexico Desert Mushrooms, they require a great deal of sunlight to grow in…

48. snork
    49 | August 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Eliana wrote:

Good luck, BUT one trap to watch out for in a little firm is “the big one” syndrome. Many consultancies have landed big jobs, gotten busy and used to having lots of work, and then not had anything lined up when The Big One is over. Keep looking for the little stuff too. The little stuff sustains you; the big stuff is just gravy.

49. 50 | August 16, 2010 8:15 pm

@ BuddyG:

That would intimidate me! I’m not sure what that is, but it is scary :mrgreen:

50. snork
    51 | August 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Him and his 1.5 watt sidekick, Alouette.

51. BuddyG
    52 | August 16, 2010 8:16 pm

1389AD wrote:

W…T…F…?

Some thugs want hugs

52. 53 | August 16, 2010 8:17 pm

@ BuddyG:
    That would intimidate me! I’m not sure what that is, but it is scary

I don’t know to be scared or to laugh my @$& off!!!

53. 54 | August 16, 2010 8:18 pm

@ The Osprey:

Nicolas Tesla
    was a Serb.

54. 55 | August 16, 2010 8:18 pm

@ BuddyG:

They are hypocrites!

55. 56 | August 16, 2010 8:20 pm

@ BuddyG:

Dykes on Bikes are a scary bunch…

56. BuddyG
    57 | August 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Yes, hypocrites. The type of folks who blow up ancient Buddah statues, trash the Church of the Nativity, and then demand a mosque at ground zero.

57. BuddyG
    58 | August 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Dykes on Bikes are a scary bunch

And it’s time for lunch

58. chickadee
    59 | August 16, 2010 8:23 pm

snowcrash wrote:

Well said.
    She goes in like a prison warden with her strong arm thugs. She doesn’t give a shite what her constituents . . . . umm prisoners think. She is going to line them out on how it’s going to be.
    End of discussion.
    She represents no one but her own interests.
    We have to get rid of tyrants like this. We are still a free Republic.

59. 60 | August 16, 2010 8:23 pm

@ snork:

I worked for a place like that. We tried hard to grow, and did a couple of biggish contracts (including an ERP/Accounting system that I wrote), but when the big contract went away, it was only a matter of time until we did, too. Worked two places like that, really. The contract acquired us at the second one. So far that has been good! :mrgreen:

60. 61 | August 16, 2010 8:24 pm

@ BuddyG:

Allah is Offended!

:twisted:

61. 62 | August 16, 2010 8:26 pm

@ BuddyG:

And no Temple on the Temple Mount. That one is kind of confusing, until you realize that their spare pet rock is there…

62. chickadee
    63 | August 16, 2010 8:26 pm

It was a wise decision the 9th circus made today. And quite surprising.

63. Eliana
    64 | August 16, 2010 8:29 pm

@ snork:

Good thing to keep in mind!

Thanks!

64. Vinegar Joe
    65 | August 16, 2010 8:30 pm

The thug needs a facefull of MACE and a good kick in the nuts. Or two.

65. 66 | August 16, 2010 8:30 pm

@ chickadee:

Yeah. It’ll be real interesting if they do an emergency appeal to the Supremes. Kennedy is apparently in charge of that. At the end of the day, he is probably the guy who will decide which way the 5-4 splits (unless Kagan is a surprise reverse-Souter-like ringer :) )…

66. 67 | August 16, 2010 8:30 pm

@ The Osprey:

Nicolas Tesla was a Serb.

No wonder he blew up Siberia… /s

67. 68 | August 16, 2010 8:31 pm

@ Vinegar Joe:

Grab him by the testicles, and he will calm down and get reasonable real quick…

68. chickadee
    69 | August 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Vinegar Joe wrote:

The thug needs a facefull of MACE and a good kick in the nuts. Or two.

LOL, you are correct.
    ha ha ha ha ha

69. 70 | August 16, 2010 8:32 pm

chickadee wrote:

It was a wise decision the 9th circus made today. And quite surprising.

Surprising, hell it is world shatteringly unprecedented…

70. chickadee
    71 | August 16, 2010 8:34 pm

doriangrey wrote:

chickadee wrote:

It was a wise decision the 9th circus made today. And quite surprising.

Surprising, hell it is world shatteringly unprecedented…

Yes, it really makes you wonder what happened.

71. 72 | August 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Not really. It is what should have been done, from a legal perspective. It does the least harm no matter how the decision eventually is decided. It is only surprising because the 9th is such an activist circuit. It would have been the expected decision from any other circuit. I kind of doubt that they will appeal it to Kennedy. Why trouble the man unnecessarily, if you follow me.

72. mfhorn
    73 | August 16, 2010 8:40 pm

The other thing, as I understand it, is that even a ‘perfect’ life isn’t guaranteed paradise under Islam. Your entry into paradise is still completely subject to Allah’s will.

73. unclassifiable
    74 | August 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Let’s mail her brown shirts for the next meeting so that her and her crew are all readily identifiable.

74. 75 | August 16, 2010 8:43 pm

New DOD!

Bigotry called out at LGF

75. Macker
    76 | August 16, 2010 8:43 pm

@ 1389AD:

I used to live in the Народный Социалистический Город-Государство Чикаго twenty-odd years ago. Since then, it’s gotten grayer and grayer when I see it. LIterally.
    Kinda like Bruce Willis in Color of NIght.

76. unclassifiable
    77 | August 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Punt

/how the really hard decisions are handled

77. 78 | August 16, 2010 8:45 pm

mfhorn wrote:

Exactly, the only guarantee to Allah’s favor is dying while performing jihad and oh yea, don’t allow the infidel to defile you as you die or before you are buried, because otherwise even then Allah will reject you.

78. Macker
    79 | August 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Check my reply over there.

79. 80 | August 16, 2010 8:45 pm

@ Eliana:

You can multitask, We have faith in you!

81 | August 16, 2010 8:46 pm

mfhorn wrote:

Yup, everything happens because Allah wills it, according to them.

Provides them with a convenient built-in excuse for everything. Overslept and ended up late for work? Allah kept your alarm clock from ringing, obviously…

81. Macker
    82 | August 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Y’know….I was just thinking about how to defile that Ground Zero Mosque the Mohammedans want to build so badly. Why not charter a fire-fighting C-130 for daily flights over it, and allow it to dump its entire load of…
    PIG LARD!

82. Macker
    83 | August 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Or, even better…LIQUID SPAM®!

83. 84 | August 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Well see that is the point, it is the Ninth Circuit, the most over turned court in American history, and for once they took the actual legal approach instead of just shooting their own penis’ off shooting from the hip. These fools on the Ninth don’t get decisions right because they know or follow the law, they get them right the same damned way a chicken or chimpanzee pick winning stock or football teams, but pure unadulterated luck/random chance.

84. Macker
    85 | August 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Is Justice Kennedy the guy in charge of the Ninth Circus? If not him, who is?

85. 86 | August 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Check out my latest hot link.

The Muzz might be giving up on the GZ mosque.

86. chickadee
    87 | August 16, 2010 8:54 pm

mfhorn wrote:

Yup, everything happens because Allah wills it, according to them.

That’s their “inshallah” cop out. Nothing is ever their fault. Nor do they ever get to be proud of anything they do. Allah supersedes any effort they make. Or don’t make They are nothing. Just slaves.
    How can such a fcked up screed be spreading, in modern times?

It is sick.

87. Macker
    88 | August 16, 2010 8:56 pm

@ savage:

Let us hope and pray that this is so. It would be such a waste of Liquid SPAM®.

88. mfhorn
    89 | August 16, 2010 8:58 pm

You know, it seems weird to me.

Like most faiths, Islam basis its ‘end of life’ on your actions. But does any other faith NOT guarantee entry into paradise if you follow its tenants?

A Christian who accepts Jesus gets to heaven.

Hindus, as I understand it, work their way to a higher plane of existence.

Buddhism has as its goal inner peace based on principles like ‘As much as possible, do no harm’.

But Islam? Follow every teaching of Mohammed, pray, fast, give to the poor, travel to Mecca, and you still might get hosed over.

89. 90 | August 16, 2010 8:59 pm

@ Macker:

We can still keep it in reserve after the nuking of Mecca. ahhhh

90. Macker
    91 | August 16, 2010 9:00 pm

@ mfhorn:

Since Islam is a Disease, wrapped around an Ideology, inside a Cult…one who follows Mohammed WILL get hosed over in Hell. Guaranteed!

91. 92 | August 16, 2010 9:13 pm

@ Macker:

I had a long post on this and IE ate it. I’m pissed off now, but I’ll answer briefly. Kennedy is a Supreme Court Justice. He is the swing justice. This decision will split the Court 5-4, but Kennedy will be the one who determins how that split falls. If he were to overturn the 9th Circuit, it would telegraph that he probably was going to find with the moonbat wing of the Court that intends to redefine all of human history, culture, and evolution (if you believe in such a thing :) ) to create a right to gay “marriage”. I don’t know how he will rule on the case when it comes to them, but I’d be shocked if he overturned the 9th in this instance.

92. vagabond trader
    93 | August 16, 2010 9:27 pm

@ Macker:

Found this link at Weasel Zippers. :-)

93. 94 | August 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Macker wrote:

@ 1389AD:
    Kinda like Bruce Willis in Color of NIght.

Your phraseology is deadly accurate.

I regard Chicago as so bad as to make eternal damnation seem preferable. The place is one huge temptation to the sin of despair.

94. snork
    95 | August 16, 2010 9:35 pm

@ savage:
    Show me the money.

95. Philip_Daniel
    96 | August 16, 2010 9:43 pm

mfhorn wrote:

Like most faiths, Islam basis its ‘end of life’ on your actions.

Only a Muwahhid (True Believer in Islam) can enter heaven, but Iman (True Belief) is determined by strict obedience to the legislation of al-Hakam (Allah the Sole Legislator) in all spheres of life. Jihad al-talab wa’l-ibtida (offensive jihad) and Qitaal al-Riddah (Combating Apostates) are viewed as institutions which blot out the sins of the mujahid, so that he will not temporarily suffer in Jahannam as other Muslims will but will be immediately granted entrance to Jannat al-Ferdaws (The Seventh Heaven, The Highest Heaven, to partake in all the decadent pleasures of the afterlife). A Mushrik (A Non-Muslim, Guilty of Associating Any and All of Allah’s Exclusive “Divine Attributes” With “Rivals”) cannot enter Jannat, and is doomed to an eternity in Jahannam unless he reverts to the deen during his lifetime.

96. Philip_Daniel
    97 | August 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Macker wrote:

@ mfhorn:

From Dante’s Divine Comedy (“The Inferno”, Canto XXVIII)…

How is Mohammed mangled: before me
    Walks Ali weeping, from the chin his face
    Cleft to the forelock; and the others all,
    Whom here thou seest, while they lived, did sow
    Scandal and schism, and therefore thus are rent.

97. m
    98 | August 16, 2010 10:17 pm

From Citizens Against Government Waste

CCAGW 2009 Congressional Ratings

In the House, Reps. Paul Broun (R-Ga.), Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), Jeb Hensarling (R-Tex.), Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.), Mike Pence (R-Ind.), John Shadegg (R-Ariz.), and Lynn Westmoreland (R-Ga.) achieved “Taxpayer Super Hero” status with a grade of 100 percent. In 2008, Rep. Broun was the sole Taxpayer Super Hero and CCAGW applauds him for maintaining this perfect score two years in a row. There were 89 “Taxpayer Heroes” with a grade of 80 percent or above, 30 more than the 59 in 2008.

In 2009, unfortunately, there were an astonishing number of members, all Democrats, who took home a shameful zero percent score. In 2006, there were nine members with a zero rating; in 2007 there were only two; and in 2008 the number grew to a larger, yet still relatively small, 34. In 2009, however, a whopping 105 members, or 41 percent of the 256 House Democrats, scored a big fat zero. That list includes Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.), and House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Sander Levin (D-Mich.). These members could not manage to support a single fiscally responsible measure out of the 120 House votes analyzed by CCAGW, including four votes to reduce discretionary spending in appropriations bills by a meager 5 percent, and a vote to cut $1 million for the Environmental Science Initiative at Drew University in Madison, N.J., which has an endowment of $171 million and charges $50,000 annually for tuition, room and board.

98. 99 | August 17, 2010 10:01 am

@ m:

These people should be in jail.

99. 100 | August 17, 2010 10:01 am