Toyota, Being Wrongly Accused, Deserves Payback.

by Flyovercountry ( 242 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Progressives, Regulation at February 11th, 2011 - 5:00 pm

Michael Ramirez Cartoon

So, now that we are a year past the great Toyota Driving Scare, how do we make right for a company legally doing business in our country the damage inflicted on it by an Executive Branch and media run amok? Nasa, recently concluded their investigation into Toyota’s breaking system, and found nothing wrong with either the design nor construction of Toyota automobiles. There were a lot of us, listening to those frantic 911 calls of people suddenly careening down highways, that said immediately, this sounds fishy. Those cars come without neutral, ignitions, emergency breaks, or drivers with working grey matter? Our national media, which enjoys creating crises in order to have something sensational to report was having a blast. Toyota executives were hauled in front of Congress and subsequently fined $33 Million. It should be pointed out, that Toyota, a foreign company, employs 200,000 Americans. Toyota provides those Americans with good wages, benefits including health care, retirement plans, vision, dental, and pre-paid legal. Where does Toyota go to get back her well deserved and wrongly appropriated $33 Million? Where does Toyota go to get her good will back. For well over a year, Toyota’s reputation has been dragged through the mud, which by the way cost the car company 2% of the American market share.

Putting aside for the moment the fact that the Executive Branch had and still has a huge conflict of interest in terms of its witch hunt regarding any car company. (The Federal Government is now the principal share holder in Toyota’s competitors, Chrysler and GM.) Is this what Barak Obama means when he claimed to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which by the way claims Toyota as a member, that we are creating the best place in the world to run a business? What will be the cost for Americans if we continue to beat up on the 18 other car companies doing business in America which are not Chrysler or GM? We will continue to subsidize those two companies to build cars which nobody wants to drive. We will cost the productive employees their jobs and rob them of their ability to earn a living. We will force many Americans to pay the inflated costs of cars they don’t want, either through direct purchase price or through tax subsidy. Most egregious of all, we run the very real risk of other companies who wish to do business with us opting not to do so. Toyota and BP are the two greatest examples of foreign companies who have faced the wrath of the Obama Executive Branch. How do you thing our economy will fare should they take their toys and go home? This reckless regulation from the hip is robbing wealth from all of us as well. We need to make a change in November of 2012. This President needs to be fired, before his assault on the free market system becomes successful.

Crossposted at Musings of a Mad Conservative.

Rodan Note: Due to the changing situation in Egypt, commentators can be free to discuss it and provide links.

Tags:

Comments

242 Responses to “Toyota, Being Wrongly Accused, Deserves Payback.”

1. taxfreekiller
    1 | February 11, 2011 11:31 am

Where did you get that photo of Ludwigged working on his Prius?

2 | February 11, 2011 11:33 am

Well, I own a Toyota (Scion xD), and will NEVER, EVER buy a GM or Chrysler again.

That’s about all that I can do.

I’m actually in the market within the year for a heavy-duty diesel pick-up, and would consider a Toyota if they manufactured one.

It seems I’m getting a Ford, the only American brand I respect anymore.

3. Prebanned
    3 | February 11, 2011 11:33 am

I do not like foreign cars.
    Toyota needs thier money back.
    How many times has this happened?

4. vagabond trader
    4 | February 11, 2011 11:35 am

This was a calculated effort to discredit a formidable competitor. One who does not kowtow to the unions. Now who would that concern? Hmmmm?

5. 5 | February 11, 2011 11:35 am

Toyota is Government Motors #1 competitor, you can bet the UAW has a friend in the White House and an axe to grind.

If I were Toyota I would consider pulling out and taking my business to a friendlier neighborhood.

6. vagabond trader
    6 | February 11, 2011 11:37 am

@ Mr Caps:

Speaking of the neighborhood,are you new around here?

If so,welcome!

7. 7 | February 11, 2011 11:37 am

I will put you guys on my blog roll.

8. 8 | February 11, 2011 11:38 am

@ vagabond trader:
    Thanks, It’s nice to be here.

9. taxfreekiller
    9 | February 11, 2011 11:39 am

Cato the Elder liked top hats.

10. 10 | February 11, 2011 11:40 am

@ Mr Caps:

Hey welcome aboard!

11 | February 11, 2011 11:40 am

Prebanned wrote:

I do not like foreign cars.
    Toyota needs thier money back.
    How many times has this happened?

I don’t like foreign cars either. That’s why I will soon by a Toyota Tundra, made in San Antonio, Texas by non-union Texans, rather than that stuff that is made by unionists in Dearbornistan.

12. taxfreekiller
    12 | February 11, 2011 11:41 am

Welcome abord.
    Top Hat..

We are going to do a thread on what to do when both the main battery and the secondary battery go out at the same time on say Lake Shore Drive in Chicago.

1. May as well take a swim.

ect@ taxfreekiller:

13. vagabond trader
    13 | February 11, 2011 11:41 am

@ taxfreekiller:

Now now,there was another lizard who had one as an avatar,cannot recall who.

14. 14 | February 11, 2011 11:42 am

@ taxfreekiller:

Cato the Ogre likes sucking dog dick, too. Besides, that’s a bowler. :P

15. taxfreekiller
    15 | February 11, 2011 11:42 am

on a GM Volt.

oops@ taxfreekiller:

16. taxfreekiller
    16 | February 11, 2011 11:43 am

bowling hats???

17. 17 | February 11, 2011 11:43 am

huckfunn wrote:

made by unionists in Dearbornistan.

Dearbornistan, the Wasteland (formerly known as Michigan)…

18 | February 11, 2011 11:44 am

there is practically no such thing as a foreign or domestic car as the old definitions were.

is the honda built in ohio from more american made parts more or less american than the gm of canada built camaro with mostly ‘world sourced’ parts?

19. m
    19 | February 11, 2011 11:45 am

I have a 2010 Toyota and found out about a week ago I’m under recall too. Never had any problems thank goodness. All I know is I get my car detailed for my troubles! LOL!

20. chickadee
    20 | February 11, 2011 11:45 am

vagabond trader wrote:

You read my mind. And all those fakers seeing an opportunity to roar down the road out of control and get rich. LOL Damn, maybe the first old lady made an honest mistake of stepping on the gas peddle and getting her shoe caught but most of those grifters lined right up for the scam.
    I wonder if zero paid any of them.

21. 21 | February 11, 2011 11:46 am

Instapundit has this little bit of knowledge: the Shah of Iran was forced out on Febuary 11, too. Abandoned by a feckless Democrat President, no less. Coinkydent?

22. m
    22 | February 11, 2011 11:46 am

@ Mr Caps:

Well hello there new guy!

/for {snowcrash} ~:)

23. chickadee
    23 | February 11, 2011 11:46 am

@ Mr Caps:
    Hey Mr. Caps,
    Welcome. I like your derby.
    :D

24. 24 | February 11, 2011 11:47 am

Mr Caps wrote:

I will put you guys on my blog roll.

You have been added to ours!

25 | February 11, 2011 11:47 am

@ chickadee:

didnt audi have this ‘problem’ with the 5000 series? they found that the uncontrolled acceleration was entirely driver error.

26. vagabond trader
    26 | February 11, 2011 11:48 am

U R baaaad. Poor Haku. :mrgreen:

27. 27 | February 11, 2011 11:48 am

m wrote:

Your New new nic should be named the All Seeing Eye!

28. 28 | February 11, 2011 11:48 am

This whole thing with Toyota is just the continued assault on business, and these dips can’t figure out why the unemployment rate is so high.

29. 29 | February 11, 2011 11:48 am

@ chickadee:

Yes back in the 80′s I believed.

30. 30 | February 11, 2011 11:49 am

Lidless Eye…

:evil:

31. vagabond trader
    31 | February 11, 2011 11:50 am

@ chickadee:

I wonder if zero paid any of them.

Sure,and like a good comrade he picked our pocket and gave it to the fakers.

32. 32 | February 11, 2011 11:50 am

A worthy topic, but meanwhile, the situation in Egypt has flipped 180 degrees. Again.

33 | February 11, 2011 11:50 am

I will say that more than once I’ve accidentally engaged my cruise control due to it’s location on the steering column (hard to see) and that has caused my vehicle to accelerate/decelerate unexpectedly for, oh, like a second or two until I noticed something was happening and either hit my brake or disengaged the cruise.

34. m
    34 | February 11, 2011 11:51 am

No lo creo. Dos ojos ven más que uno!

Maybe that’s why I miss so much!
    :-|

/lol!

35. Nevergiveup
    35 | February 11, 2011 11:51 am

Mike C. wrote:

Actually it hasn’t. I mean the Military is still in charge like it has been for the last 60 years

36. 36 | February 11, 2011 11:51 am

Mubarak resigned.

Nice meeting you guys, I got to scram..

37. 37 | February 11, 2011 11:53 am

@ Mike C.:

Let the festivities decapitations begin…

38. 38 | February 11, 2011 11:53 am

@ Nevergiveup:

Well, the crowd in Tahrir square is celebrating, not trying to burn down the city. I’d say that’s a 180.

39. vagabond trader
    39 | February 11, 2011 11:53 am

@ Mr Caps:

Later!

We shall see if the people accept military rule. If the MB and lefturds are truly pulling strings this could get very interesting.Quickly.

40. 40 | February 11, 2011 11:54 am

@ Nevergiveup:

Actually, the head of their SAVAK equivilent is now President. I’m really not sure why they are celebrating that.

41. yenta-fada
    41 | February 11, 2011 11:54 am

GM awarding bonuses to managers up to 50% of salary

42. yenta-fada
    42 | February 11, 2011 11:55 am

Mike C. wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:

That can go 180 in the other direction as well.

43. chickadee
    43 | February 11, 2011 11:56 am

@ Nevergiveup:

They’re not sure either. The grim reality check is coming.

44. yenta-fada
    44 | February 11, 2011 11:56 am

@ Nevergiveup:

They are ignorant?

45. 45 | February 11, 2011 11:57 am

@ yenta-fada:

Don’t you feel good that your taxes are supporting that? Well, not your taxes, I guess, but mine are. It warms my heart to know that the people who ran GM into the ground are getting well-deserved (and Huge!) bonuses instead of being fired the way they would in private industry…

46. chickadee
    46 | February 11, 2011 11:57 am

Now, has zero started to take credit for ousting Mubarak yet?

47 | February 11, 2011 11:57 am

@ yenta-fada:

From the article:

“The union is going to be very angry about this,” Gary Chaison, a professor of industrial relations at Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts, said in an interview yesterday. “If these kinds of bonuses are paid to salaried workers, then the union’s demands will increase, knowing management can’t claim an inability to pay.”

And the insanity continues…

Maybe the football players can make cars?

48. 48 | February 11, 2011 11:58 am

@ yenta-fada:

Obviously. maybe they know something I don’t?

49. yenta-fada
    49 | February 11, 2011 11:58 am

FOX. Israel hopes there will be no change in the peace treaty. (Hope is a weak term) :-(

50 | February 11, 2011 11:58 am

huckfunn wrote:

made by unionists in Dearbornistan.

Dearbornistan, the Wasteland (formerly known as Michigan)…

I’m narrowing the list. I really like this one, and it’s 4x4.

51. chickadee
    51 | February 11, 2011 11:59 am

@ yenta-fada:

I thought zero was against big bonuses for fat cats. Maybe we should get some school buses of people together and go picket them homes.

52. yenta-fada
    52 | February 11, 2011 12:00 pm

chickadee wrote:

Now, has zero started to take credit for ousting Mubarak yet?

Later this aft is the nauseating press conference.

53. Nevergiveup
    53 | February 11, 2011 12:01 pm

When all those people in Cairo go home and realize they still have shitty or no jobs and nothing has changed I wonder what they are going to do?

54. chickadee
    54 | February 11, 2011 12:01 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

And certainly over used.

(Israel needs to ready themselves for anything, at this point.)

55. Nevergiveup
    55 | February 11, 2011 5:03 pm

is this dejavue all over again?

56. 56 | February 11, 2011 5:10 pm

@ Bumr50:

Toyota Tundra, this vehicle was featured on the British version of Top Gear. The spent the show torturing that poor truck including setting it on top of a 27 story building that was demolished. The show ended with the truck being driven away.

57 | February 11, 2011 5:18 pm

@ Flyovercountry:

I’m sure it’s a fine truck, but for longevity as far as lots of towing goes, there’s no comparison between a gas and diesel engine.

I’ve seen this firsthand. While the gas engine initially handles the loads well, it wears at probably twice the pace.

If I were buying a truck for strictly personal use, I’d strongly consider a top-end Tundra, but it seems that no one outside of the big three wanna manufacture a heavy-duty diesel.

Maybe something to do with contracts and diesel engine manufacturing(ers).

58 | February 11, 2011 5:18 pm

@ Flyovercountry:
    Yea, I remember catching a good bit of that show while at my folk’s place. It got funny and got us watching all the way to the end.

59 | February 11, 2011 5:23 pm

@ Flyovercountry:

funniest show on tv right now

60. taxfreekiller
    60 | February 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Do not miss seeing the talk Hermand Cain just gave at CPAC.

http://www.williamsfortexas.com also

61. NoThreat2U
    61 | February 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Didja hear Chuck Tanner died?

62. apachegunner
    62 | February 11, 2011 5:30 pm

ya know bummer i would not buy a union made car. not one cent will i pay toward anytype of union activity…..@ Bumr50:

63. apachegunner
    64 | February 11, 2011 5:32 pm

heh, i mean bumr :>)

65 | February 11, 2011 5:33 pm

@ apachegunner:

It’s a catch-22 for me in a way because my Ford truck will make me lots of money to spend on other, small-business products and services.

LOTS more money if I tow a lot of stuff.

65. 66 | February 11, 2011 5:37 pm

@ Bumr50:

At least Ford did not take any bail out money. The Government still does not have anything to do with Ford.

66. 67 | February 11, 2011 5:39 pm

m wrote:

No lo creo. Dos ojos ven más que uno!

Maybe that’s why I miss so much!

/lol!

Down here when someone talks in a lang. we don’t understand we whup the hell outta them. HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHA

67. 68 | February 11, 2011 5:40 pm

chickadee wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:

They’re not sure either. The grim reality check is coming.

HEY!!

69 | February 11, 2011 5:41 pm

@ Flyovercountry:

Also there’s a flawed but strong perception among most heavy industries that it’s unacceptable to drive a non-American brand vehicle regardless of where it’s made.

Case in point, I would take a whole bunch of sh*t for driving a foreign truck. More than I’m willing to put up with currently.

My Dad made his bones as a supplier to the local steel industry. While he thinks the way we do, he wouldn’t be caught dead driving a non-American vehicle because it would cost him sales.

That’s just the way it is…

69. 70 | February 11, 2011 5:47 pm

I knew all along that it was the floor mats, ignorant drivers, stupid drivers, or people looking to cash in. i knew it because way back in the stone age when i was young, i drove a 1974 toyota corolla in which the mats would regularly get stuck up under the gas pedal. the solution was to reach down, grab the mat, and pull it away. it was that simple. i drove an ’81 honda civic that did the same thing and the solution was just as simple. i drove a 1987 vw cabriolet that did it only once. after that, the 1995 mustang and now the 2010 edge have this handy little hooks which prevent it. i have been wondering if these people let their floor mats remain unhooked.

some people are more doomed ™ than others.

70. NoThreat2U
    71 | February 11, 2011 5:48 pm

@ Flyovercountry:
    That is just one of the many reasons I won’t get rid of my truck.

72 | February 11, 2011 5:49 pm

@ Kirly:

Haven’t you heard?

Driving is a right!!

///////////////////

72. NoThreat2U
    73 | February 11, 2011 5:51 pm

@ Kirly:
    Some people need better floor mats….maybe the kind with the little teeth on the back.

73. m
    74 | February 11, 2011 5:51 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Oh bring it! I ain’t a’skeered! LOL!

74. NoThreat2U
    75 | February 11, 2011 5:52 pm

@ m:
    Hey there oh ye of the lovely new shoes. Welcome to the weekend…finally.

76 | February 11, 2011 5:53 pm

OT -- Unintended consequences.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- A federal agency says multiple conditions exist on the trans-Alaska pipeline that pose a risk to public safety, property and the environment.

The Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration says in a letter to Alyeska Pipeline Service Co. that reduced volume in the 800-mile line has resulted in numerous integrity challenges.

And WHY is there a reduction in volume?

OH YEAH!!!

76. m
    77 | February 11, 2011 5:54 pm

AMEN SISTAH! WHEW!!

77. 78 | February 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Kirly wrote:

I knew all along that it was the floor mats, ignorant drivers, stupid drivers, or people looking to cash in. i knew it because way back in the stone age when i was young, i drove a 1974 toyota corolla in which the mats would regularly get stuck up under the gas pedal. the solution was to reach down, grab the mat, and pull it away. it was that simple. i drove an ’81 honda civic that did the same thing and the solution was just as simple. i drove a 1987 vw cabriolet that did it only once. after that, the 1996 mustang and now the 2010 edge have these handy little hooks which prevent it. i have been wondering if these people let their floor mats remain unhooked.
    some people are more doomed ™ than others.

ugh. i used to actually be literate.

Bumr50 wrote:

@ Kirly:
    Haven’t you heard?
    Driving is a right!!
    ///////////////////

heh. no! and how are you? didn’t you have an unpleasant vehicular encounter recently?

@ Kirly:

some people really are more doomed ™ than others.

78. 79 | February 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Nobody whups me!

79. 80 | February 11, 2011 5:55 pm

m wrote:

@ Grimcargo:
    Oh bring it! I ain’t a’skeered! LOL!

I gotcha back!

80. NoThreat2U
    81 | February 11, 2011 5:55 pm

@ m:
    Such an interesting week we had.

81. 82 | February 11, 2011 5:57 pm

@ Kirly:

You want to see doomage ™

Obama beats every potential Republican candidate!

82. 83 | February 11, 2011 5:57 pm

@ m:

Que haces?

83. NoThreat2U
    84 | February 11, 2011 5:58 pm

@ Kirly:
    I think you are right. But remember, some people bring about their own doomage. One of the first things I do is adjust my mats when I get in the truck because they slide from the way I get in. Don’t people pay attention to the little things anymore????

Aw shut up before we find some crazy broad to handcuff you to her bed in the basement. That’ll straighten you out right quick. lol

85 | February 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Kirly wrote:

Healing, I hope.

The seat belt saved my life, and it seems that it will remind me of that fact for a WHILE.

Ironically, putting on a seat belt is probably the most difficult activity I’ve performed since the injury.

But thanks!

85. 86 | February 11, 2011 5:59 pm

@ m:
    I’m on my way

86. 87 | February 11, 2011 6:00 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

No women can do that to me. I put them in their place. I don’t play those games.

87. 88 | February 11, 2011 6:00 pm

my family has F150s galore, an F250, and an F350 (these last two are diesel), my Edge, and some Fusions and some Focuses. i test drove an F150 and it was fantastic. like the most fabulous luxury car ever. but, i decided it would annoy me just as much to have to lift my stuff over the very high tailgate as it would to lift it into a trunk. so i got an Edge. dang thing does everything but drive itself and make me coffee. the only negative is that ford is still union. Pops was a Ford retiree and i can tell you that the UAW is the spawn of satan.

88. 89 | February 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

@ m:
    I’m on my way

You have a long Horse ride!

Wear a heavy coat!

89. NoThreat2U
    90 | February 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Yeah yeah yeah. One will come along someday and you will willingly go to the basement for her. lol lol lol I know your type. Hahahahaha

90. 91 | February 11, 2011 6:01 pm

@ Bumr50:
    @ NoThreat2U:

See my 82, this is bad news.

We are Doomed ™

91. NoThreat2U
    92 | February 11, 2011 6:02 pm

She better listen for *clip clop, clip clop*. lol

92. 93 | February 11, 2011 6:02 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

First we must start the 1st World Liberation Movement.

93. 94 | February 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

@ m:
    I’m on my way

You have a long Horse ride!

I’ll be there by December.

Wear a heavy coat!

94. Prebanned
    95 | February 11, 2011 6:03 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Nope, and that is the difference between a tame turkey and it’s wild cousin.

95. 96 | February 11, 2011 6:03 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Ha ha ha ha, I have a spare room and bar by me for us to have drinks!

Take a plane to TPA!

:-)

96. 97 | February 11, 2011 6:03 pm

She better listen for *clip clop, clip clop*. lol

My horse is trained. He does not clip clop

97. NoThreat2U
    98 | February 11, 2011 6:03 pm

It is still too early for me to get worked up. I we aren’t careful, we are all gonna drive ourselves nuts thinking about who can beat Obama RIGHT NOW, I prefer to remain patient and see who the next 2 years brings us.

98. 99 | February 11, 2011 6:04 pm

She better listen for *clip clop, clip clop*. lol

I invited your paramour to come over here. Does he have your permission?

99. 100 | February 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Nice!

100. 101 | February 11, 2011 6:05 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Ha ha ha ha, I have a spare room and bar by me for us to have drinks!

Take a plane to TPA!

That’d be fun. One day I might just surprise you.

101. NoThreat2U
    102 | February 11, 2011 6:05 pm

I giggled when you first mentioned that. lol lol Catholic girl in the hizzouse representin’ :)

@ Prebanned:
    I hate stupid people. Really, I do. Frakking imbeciles.

@ Grimcargo:
    So he makes no noise when he walks?

102. 103 | February 11, 2011 6:06 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Anytime, just let me know!

103. 104 | February 11, 2011 6:06 pm

She better listen for *clip clop, clip clop*. lol

I invited your paramour to come over here. Does he have your permission?

Is that like a parasoil? I have a power saw….

104. 105 | February 11, 2011 6:06 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

I’ll be the Rightwing Che!

105. 106 | February 11, 2011 6:07 pm

@ Prebanned:
    I hate stupid people. Really, I do. Frakking imbeciles.

@ Grimcargo:
    So he makes no noise when he walks?

He knows how to moon walk. Im not kidding.

106. NoThreat2U
    107 | February 11, 2011 6:07 pm

My paramour?? Hahahahahahahaha I guess he can come visit you, but don’t teach him any bad habits. He’s a good boy and I prefer him that way. lol lol lol Then again, I could be wrong and he might corrupt you 8O

107. 108 | February 11, 2011 6:08 pm

@ Prebanned:
    I hate stupid people. Really, I do. Frakking imbeciles.

@ Grimcargo:
    So he makes no noise when he walks?

Thats what Bauga called me. Thats not nice id it?

108. NoThreat2U
    109 | February 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Oh this is gonna be one hell of a liberation movement!!! Is VT gonna head up the Jewish wing?

@ Grimcargo:
    A moonwalking horse? Okaaayy……

109. Prebanned
    110 | February 11, 2011 6:09 pm

@ Grimcargo:
    Does he grab his crotch and go Hee Hee?

110. NoThreat2U
    111 | February 11, 2011 6:09 pm

@ Grimcargo:
    He called you an imbecile? No that is not very nice. Especially coming from someone who is always giving other posters hell for calling people names.

111. 112 | February 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Hey Inez you already told me I was good. ROFLMAO

113 | February 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Well, Leia’s back from the groomer, and my table is all set up for tomorrow.

Time for a nap.

113. 114 | February 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Prebanned wrote:

@ Grimcargo:
    Does he grab his crotch and go Hee Hee?

He can’t reach that far. I grab it for him hahahhahahahhaha

114. Prebanned
    115 | February 11, 2011 6:11 pm

You just got here!

115. NoThreat2U
    116 | February 11, 2011 6:11 pm

@ Grimcargo:
    “Good” can have different meanings. :)

116. NoThreat2U
    117 | February 11, 2011 6:12 pm

@ Grimcargo:
    Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww That was just wrong!

117. 118 | February 11, 2011 6:12 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Yes we will have many wings of this movement. We will have a Catholic branch, Orthodox branch, Jewish branch, Baptist Branch, Evangelical branch, Agnostic branch, Hindu Branch and a Asshole branch.

118. 119 | February 11, 2011 6:12 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Just like George washington I better not lie…I called him some names ..

119. chickadee
    120 | February 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Levin slamming the mfm for their dangerously irresponsible lying abt. the events in egypt.

120. 121 | February 11, 2011 6:12 pm

I just bought my wife a new Ford, GM and Chrysler weren’t even on the list of possibilities. Another product we won’t buy is GE, I don’t want anything to do with these leftist welfare clowns.

122 | February 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Mubarak Slams U.S. in Phone Call With Israeli Lawmaker

Hosni Mubarak had some choice words for the United States and efforts to spread democracy in the Middle East during a telephone conversation with an Israeli lawmaker just one day before he stepped down as Egypt’s president, Reuters reports.

“He had very tough things to say about the United States,” said [Binyamin] Ben-Eliezer, a member of the center-left Labor Party who has held talks with Mubarak on numerous occasions while serving in various Israeli coalition governments.

“He gave me a lesson in democracy and said: ‘We see the democracy the United States spearheaded in Iran and with Hamas, in Gaza, and that’s the fate of the Middle East,’” Ben-Eliezer said.

“‘They may be talking about democracy but they don’t know what they’re talking about and the result will be extremism and radical Islam,’” he quoted Mubarak as saying. …

Ben-Eliezer said Mubarak expanded in the telephone call on “what he expects will happen in the Middle East after his fall.”

“He contended the snowball (of civil unrest) won‘t stop in Egypt and it wouldn’t skip any Arab country in the Middle East and in the Gulf.

“He said ‘I won’t be surprised if in the future you see more extremism and radical Islam and more disturbances — dramatic changes and upheavals,” Ben-Eliezer added.

In 1979, Egypt became the first Arab country to sign a peace treaty with Israel. But last week, Israeli Prime Minister Bejamin Netanyahu warned that Egypt may be susceptible to an Iran-style Islamist revolution.

“(Mubarak) was looking for an honorable way out,” Ben-Eliezer said.

“He repeated the sentence, ‘I have been serving my country, Egypt, for 61 years. Do they want me to run away? I won’t run away. Do they want to throw me out? I won’t leave. If need be, I will be killed here.’”

122. NoThreat2U
    123 | February 11, 2011 6:14 pm

I can see CW heading up the Orthodox branch but who is heading up the Asshole branch???????

@ Grimcargo:
    That’s not the point though. He polices what everyone says about lizards and such, and then sinks to that same level? Double standard.

123. 124 | February 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Mr Caps wrote:

Can’t go wrong with a ford. I have an expedition and it is fine. Never had one bit of trouble.

125 | February 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Mr Caps wrote:

Very little in the way of consumer products are actually made by GE, anyway. They make jet engines and nuclear powerplants, not TVs or appliances.

They license the use of their name to other companies.

125. NoThreat2U
    126 | February 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Look for Jordan to fall next. The MoBroHo are already bitching about Queen Rania being involved in politics.

126. 127 | February 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Mubarak Slams U.S. in Phone Call With Israeli Lawmaker

“(Mubarak) was looking for an honorable way out,” Ben-Eliezer said.

No matter now that he probadly stole a lot of money…just where do they get off freezing his bank account? I guarantee Obama arranged that.

128 | February 11, 2011 6:17 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

i head up the country club wing as well.

-Coldwarrior,
    President BGGCC,
    Chair, Awards Committee

129 | February 11, 2011 6:17 pm

@ Grimcargo:

My 2007 Mustang never had a bit of trouble, either.

I miss that car…

129. NoThreat2U
    130 | February 11, 2011 6:18 pm

@ Grimcargo:
    My truck is a ’86 but in the almost six years I have owned it, I never had a serious problem with it. Just did the basics…plugs and wires, brakes. *knocks on wood* No engine troubles though thank God.

130. mfhorn
    131 | February 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Exactly what I’m afraid of- more extremism around the entire M.E., backed by groups like Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, the Taliban & AlQueda.

131. m
    132 | February 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Down there they probably just answer you back in that language, LOL!

Lookout!

132. m
    133 | February 11, 2011 6:20 pm

You got that right.

133. 134 | February 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Democrats now leading in generic ballot for Congress.

Beyond Boehner’s numbers the most amazing thing on our poll this week is that not only are Democrats back ahead on the generic Congressional ballot by a 45-41 margin, but they’re ahead by a 38-31 margin with independents! That’s a quite change from what we saw over the course of 2009 and 2010. The four point lead for Democrats on the generic ballot represents an 11 point shift from the November elections and there were more than 40 districts that Democrats lost by that margin or less so if we went to the polls today under the current district configuration it’s entirely possible Democrats would get their House majority right back. Of course redistricting will give Republicans some opportunities to shore things up for themselves but at any rate the honeymoon, such as it ever was, looks to be over

This is due to Boehner wasting a month and the GOP focusing on abortion instead if fiscal and economic issues.

I tried telling people.

134. NoThreat2U
    135 | February 11, 2011 6:20 pm

You are such a busy man. lol lol You could always defer the Orthodox branch to 1389. That would leave you more time for the country club branch.

135. m
    136 | February 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Chores! GAAH!

136. 137 | February 11, 2011 6:21 pm

@ Grimcargo:

My 2007 Mustang never had a bit of trouble, either.

I miss that car…

I love mustangs. My brother collects old cars and he has a 19641/2 first one that came out. Green convertible.

137. NoThreat2U
    138 | February 11, 2011 6:21 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    I’m a dumbass who cant type…truck is a 96.

138. 139 | February 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Wow!

139. m
    140 | February 11, 2011 6:21 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Hey stop at Bojangles! I’m hungry!

140. 141 | February 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Dorian!

142 | February 11, 2011 6:22 pm

You know why they do those “generic ballot” polls?

So the media will have something to write about.

They’re of absolutely no value in predicting anything.

142. NoThreat2U
    143 | February 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Had a ’91 Mustang. It had a constant squeak. I think the frame was bent. And then one day, it decided it wouldn’t go into reverse. Piece of junk. lol

143. m
    144 | February 11, 2011 6:23 pm

@ Grimcargo:

DECEMBER? Guess I better cook.

144. 145 | February 11, 2011 6:23 pm

m wrote:

Lookout!

I bet your back is a nice view!

My mouth will water like a wolf about to get deer!

:-)

145. NoThreat2U
    146 | February 11, 2011 6:23 pm

ROFLMAO***************** Oh damn!

146. Nevergiveup
    147 | February 11, 2011 6:23 pm

The words out, Obama is an ignorant ass and the USA is no longer an reliable Ally. Should do wonders for our foreign policy

147. 148 | February 11, 2011 6:23 pm

I think they’re using Daily Kos.

148. 149 | February 11, 2011 6:24 pm

You know why they do those “generic ballot” polls?
    So the media will have something to write about.
    They’re of absolutely no value in predicting anything.

I was just trying to stir shit!

Man you always come with realism!

:-)

149. 150 | February 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Mr Caps wrote:

I think they’re using Daily Kos.

I know, I was just trying to stir the pot! That’s my MO!

:-)

I like debates becasue it makes us stronger when we take on the Progressives.

151 | February 11, 2011 6:25 pm

“When PPP started its weekly polling for Daily Kos last month Boehner’s approval rating was a positive 35/28 spread”

and a generic ballot?

these data arent worth the electrons they are uploaded on

152 | February 11, 2011 6:25 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

The ’83-’93 models (AKA the Fox body) were not the greatest cars Ford ever built. I had two of them.

The new ones are so much better.

152. 153 | February 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

No one will trust us.

He really believes the 3rd World rhetoric of America being an Empire. He views allies as vassal states that he can dictate to.

153. 154 | February 11, 2011 6:26 pm

@ m:
    ^hokey *&pokey

154. 155 | February 11, 2011 6:26 pm

I was trying to stir the pot!

156 | February 11, 2011 6:27 pm

capital idea!

well played!

157 | February 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Not much point in asking people a question they don’t get to vote on.

I’ve never seen a ballot anywhere that asked which party you want to control Congress…

157. NoThreat2U
    158 | February 11, 2011 6:27 pm

I saw a new one at a dealership. Man that sucker was nice. I am just nervous because of that one bad experience. I wanna get my butt behind the wheel of the new Charger. Oh yeah!!

158. 159 | February 11, 2011 6:27 pm

m wrote:

@ Grimcargo:
    DECEMBER? Guess I better cook.

Te mando Pollo al Carbón Colombiano con arroz blanco y fréjoles rojo.

159. NoThreat2U
    160 | February 11, 2011 6:28 pm

I see this plan coming to fruition :) lol

160. 161 | February 11, 2011 6:28 pm

m wrote:

@ Grimcargo:

Hey stop at Bojangles! I’m hungry!

I don’t taste good. Im tough and stringy

161. m
    162 | February 11, 2011 6:29 pm

OH HE WOULD LOVE THAT!

162. NoThreat2U
    163 | February 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Hey! Not everyone here speaks mexican! /// lol

163. 164 | February 11, 2011 6:30 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Sorry I got M, you got NoThreat!

164. 165 | February 11, 2011 6:30 pm

m wrote:

@ Grimcargo:
    DECEMBER? Guess I better cook.

Te mando Pollo al Carbón Colombiano con arroz blanco y fréjoles rojo.

Yeah me to.

165. NoThreat2U
    166 | February 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Hahahahahahaha @ tough and stringy. LMAO

@ m:
    No he wouldn’t. Pollo is chicken right? Wrong choice. Try again.

167 | February 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Beck Responds to Mubarak Resignation: ‘Emboldened Every Revolutionary’

“If this were going to lead to freedom it would be great. But I am struck by the overwhelming feeling of a growing evil that is palpable.”

That’s how Glenn Beck responded on his radio show Friday to news the Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak resigned. In his reaction, Beck expressed concern that the resignation could be the beginning of a domino effect in the Middle East and even Europe.

“This is going to spread. This is the beginning,” he said. “Now that you have gotten Mubarak out, you have emboldened every revolutionary on planet earth. ”

Earlier in the program, Beck responded to President Obama’s admonishment of the Egyptian youth and their uprising.

“I don’t care what anybody says,” Beck said. “That is the president of the United States inspiring the youth and ‑‑ of the world and saying, ‘Look what you can do. Look what you can do. You keep going. Revolution. Fundamental transformation.’”

Yup.

167. m
    168 | February 11, 2011 6:31 pm

YEAH! Beats the hell out of Bojangles!

168. 169 | February 11, 2011 6:31 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Sorry I got M, you got NoThreat!

But…thats not what M told me.

169. NoThreat2U
    170 | February 11, 2011 6:32 pm

He is quite the rabble rouser aint he?

170. m
    171 | February 11, 2011 6:33 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Y’all don’t have Bo down there?

172 | February 11, 2011 6:34 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Of the three new “pony cars,” the Camaro is probably the best car, but also the most expensive. The Mustang is the best buy for the money.

And the Challenger isn’t much good for anything.

I had a Charger as a rental for a couple weeks last year. It was okay, but I doubt that I’d buy one.

172. NoThreat2U
    173 | February 11, 2011 6:35 pm

But the Charger looks so awesome! I know, spoken like a woman. lol lol

173. NoThreat2U
    174 | February 11, 2011 6:36 pm

@ m:
    Is it better than KFC?

175 | February 11, 2011 6:37 pm

But the Charger looks so awesome! I know, spoken like a woman. lol lol

I hate the interiors of all the new Dodges.

You could play pool on top of the dash. It goes back like 2 feet to the base of the windshield.

175. chickadee
    176 | February 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

No one will trust us.

So true. He is dictating how the ‘transition must be orderly and fair and lead to democracy.’ What a joke.
    First off, he probably doesn’t even mean the jargon abt. democracy. And why would the MB listen to him anyway. They are going to do whatever the hell they want and they will throw a shoe at him.

176. 177 | February 11, 2011 6:39 pm

m wrote:

@ Grimcargo:

Y’all don’t have Bo down there?

Theres probably one in Birmingham but I’ve never had it.We have Popeyes.and KFC.

177. NoThreat2U
    178 | February 11, 2011 6:39 pm

So I probably wouldn’t be able to see over it :(

178. 179 | February 11, 2011 6:40 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Colombian BBQ Chicken with White Rice and Red Beans.

179. 180 | February 11, 2011 6:40 pm

chickadee wrote:

Nevergiveup wrote:

No one will trust us.

I hope Chunk is in that shoe when they throw it.

181 | February 11, 2011 6:40 pm

@ chickadee:

Or else what?

Given the fact that he won’t even do anything about Iran or North Koread, I seriously doubt that anyone in Egypt is all that worried about the potential consequences of defying Obama…

181. 182 | February 11, 2011 6:41 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Colombian BBQ Chicken with White Rice and Red Beans.

That sounds delicious and almost Cajun.

182. chickadee
    183 | February 11, 2011 6:43 pm

That is damn scary right there.
    Interesting how zero didn’t try to inspire the Iranian youth marching for freedom.
    Of course the shit slinging monkey plans to destroy Israel while Mubarak has kept a peace Treaty with Israel for 30 years. Look who zero backs and look who he throws under the bus.

184 | February 11, 2011 6:43 pm

I’m having a nice ribeye, if I gather up enough energy to cook it…

184. Nevergiveup
    185 | February 11, 2011 6:43 pm

DADT repeal training to include combat zones

Oh yeah, just what they need?

186 | February 11, 2011 6:44 pm

@ chickadee:

If the Egyptians don’t do what he says, he’ll order Netflix to cancel their account.

186. 187 | February 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

@ Grimcargo:
    Sorry I got M, you got NoThreat!

But…thats not what M told me.

Women I tell ya!

188 | February 11, 2011 6:44 pm

The newsies have really gone off of the deep end with
    this Egypt thing.
    The comparisons with the American Revolution are strained.
    You would swear that Mohamad Washington crossed the Nile
    to defeat a foreign army.

188. NoThreat2U
    189 | February 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Inevitable: Dem Official Credits Obama With Ousting Mubarak…

(Politico) — A Democratic official emails — a bit prematurely, I’d say — with what I take to be the official line:

Great news for the administration/president. People will remember , despite some fumbles yesterday, that the President played an excellent hand, walked the right line and that his statement last night was potentially decisive in bringing this issue to a close. The situation remains complicated and delicate going forward, but this is a huge affirmation of the President’s leadership on the international stage.

Oh Lord.

@wz

189. Nevergiveup
    190 | February 11, 2011 6:45 pm

You would swear that Mohamad Washington crossed the Nile
    to defeat a foreign army.

Ain’t to many cherry trees in Egypt?

191 | February 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

DADT repeal training to include combat zones
    Oh yeah, just what they need?

I can just imagine how well that’s going to go over with people when they get back off a patrol…

191. mfhorn
    192 | February 11, 2011 6:46 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

You need to get to KC and stop in at Strouds.

192. 193 | February 11, 2011 6:46 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Well Cajun food is very close to Spanish food. Louisiana has a Spanish influence besides French.

In fact in Latin America, Spanish food is called Comida Criollo. Cajun food is called Creole, same word.

Either way its all good shit!

193. 194 | February 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Grimcargo wrote:

@ Grimcargo:
    Sorry I got M, you got NoThreat!

But…thats not what M told me.

They’re all real sneaky.

Women I tell ya!

194. 195 | February 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Popeyes kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that shit!

195. NoThreat2U
    196 | February 11, 2011 6:48 pm

@ mfhorn:
    Hopefully I will have the funds this summer for a big road trip. Lotta places I wanna go and see.

196. 197 | February 11, 2011 6:48 pm

@ Grimcargo:

How do you know when a woman is lying?

Their lips move!

Ducks from incoming!

198 | February 11, 2011 6:48 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

I’ll bet that if you asked Leia, she’d tell you that the UPS truck didn’t stop here today because she scared it off by barking when she heard it coming, too…

198. NoThreat2U
    199 | February 11, 2011 6:48 pm

You sound like Little Nicky. lol

199. 200 | February 11, 2011 6:50 pm

@ Grimcargo:

Either way its all good shit!

Now you made me hungry and Im going down the mountain for some ribs. I’ll eat extra ad think of you. lol

200. NoThreat2U
    201 | February 11, 2011 6:50 pm

YOu better duck! That’s a good way to get your butt kicked. The same can be said of your species too. lol

It’s their lie and they will tell it the way they want.

202 | February 11, 2011 6:51 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

It’s their lie and they will tell it the way they want.

And of course, when it all goes to shit, they’ll say “We told you this would happen”…

202. 203 | February 11, 2011 6:51 pm

@ Grimcargo:

I love Southern style BBQ ribs!

203. 204 | February 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Popeyes kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that shit!

They caught them serving turkey buzzards down here ROFLMAO
    THats the reason the drum sticks are so big.

204. NoThreat2U
    205 | February 11, 2011 6:52 pm

It’s almost comical. Almost.

206 | February 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Wow…Kirsten Powers actually agrees that Clapper is a moron.

206. chickadee
    207 | February 11, 2011 6:56 pm

@ chickadee:

Or else what?

Isn’t it stunning how important he thinks he is? This is the result of him surrounding himself with fools, jesters, naives and moronic yes men. He has no self awareness. He is just going to look more and more bizarre as he tries to step up to the plate and pretend he has a right to be in the big leagues.

207. snowcrash
    208 | February 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Is there any chicken left?

208. NoThreat2U
    209 | February 11, 2011 6:57 pm

209. NoThreat2U
    210 | February 11, 2011 7:00 pm

@ snowcrash:
    Should be…I know I didn’t eat any of it.

210. chickadee
    211 | February 11, 2011 7:00 pm

The newsies have really gone off of the deep end with
    this Egypt thing.
    The comparisons with the American Revolution are strained.
    You would swear that Mohamad Washington crossed the Nile
    to defeat a foreign army.

Unless the military holds the line, there will be utter chaos with the MB ready to sweep in and crush the useful idiots. There will be no power sharing. Same as Iran.

211. snowcrash
    212 | February 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Just the kale slaw? no thanks. Lol

213 | February 11, 2011 7:02 pm

@ chickadee:

In a mascot costume, maybe…

213. chickadee
    214 | February 11, 2011 7:02 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Inevitable: Dem Official Credits Obama With Ousting Mubarak…

Oh Lord.

@wz

OK, he can claim it. But watch him run the other way when heads roll in the street.
    zero is such a dumb ass.

215 | February 11, 2011 7:04 pm

This is “the sound of freedom.”

Have I mentioned that Shepard Smith is a moron?

215. Prebanned
    216 | February 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Te mando Pollo al Carbón Colombiano con arroz blanco y fréjoles rojo.

Carbon neutral Columbian chicken with white rice and red beans.

217 | February 11, 2011 7:08 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Ain’t to many cherry trees in Egypt?

Some reporter might plant on.
    While Obama & his cronies are busy giving him credit
    for Egypt, they should know that it cuts both ways.
    If it becomes an Islamic Republic, starts the executions
    & shuts down the Suez Canal , he can take credit for
    that.

217. mfhorn
    218 | February 11, 2011 7:09 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Also: Lambert’s Cafe, home of the ‘throwed roll’ (www.throwedrolls.com)

218. NoThreat2U
    219 | February 11, 2011 7:09 pm

He gets to own the whole shebang.

219. chickadee
    220 | February 11, 2011 7:10 pm

This is “the sound of freedom.”

Have I mentioned that Shepard Smith is a moron?

I heard a clip earlier. A woman reporter who was being drowned out by a muzz standing behind her. He was chanting, ‘Jordan is next, then Israel is ours, Jordan is next, then Israel is ours. . . . . . ”

Hey sheppie, is that the sound of freedom? fcking idiot.

220. NoThreat2U
    221 | February 11, 2011 7:10 pm

@ mfhorn:
    OK, I gotta look that one up…..

221. Alberta Oil Peon
    222 | February 11, 2011 7:12 pm

They certainly did, and it was every bit as phony as Toyota’s “unintended acceleration” problem. Those Audi 5000s had some serious flaws, like differentials falling apart, and interior hardware falling off, but unintended acceleration was not among them.

222. NoThreat2U
    223 | February 11, 2011 7:13 pm

@ mfhorn:
    The catfish sounds great, as does the idea of pass arounds. Pretty cool looking place. Nice menu choices.

224 | February 11, 2011 7:14 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

He gets to own the whole shebang.

Yup, can’t have it both ways.

224. NoThreat2U
    225 | February 11, 2011 7:15 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    It looks like Cracker Barrel.

225. NoThreat2U
    226 | February 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Can’t wait to see how he tries to backtrack when the shit really hits the fan over there. He is truly a crisis-creating POS.

226. mfhorn
    227 | February 11, 2011 7:17 pm

CASH OR CHECK ONLY!

Yeah, if you walk out of that place hungry, it’s your own damn fault.

227. Alberta Oil Peon
    228 | February 11, 2011 7:17 pm

@ Bumr50:
    Toyota makes some excellent Diesel engines for the market outside North America, but even the Land Cruiser, which traditionally had a Diesel option, is available only with gasoline power in North America, at least as far as I know.

I agree they are missing the boat on that.

228. NoThreat2U
    229 | February 11, 2011 7:20 pm

@ mfhorn:
    NO CREDIT CARDS!!! I seen that. lol lol Looks like a very interesting place to eat. Thanks for sharing.

230 | February 11, 2011 7:20 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

And you know that the MSM will help him, you just
    know it.

230. Alberta Oil Peon
    231 | February 11, 2011 7:22 pm

@ Bumr50:
    FWIW, that attitude used to prevail in the Canadian oilpatch, too, but it’s fast going the way of the dodo. Now you see Toyota Tundras and Nissan Titans quite frequently on the lease. They are still outnumbered by any of the Big 3, but they are no longer freaks of nature. I dare say if Toyota put a good 6-cylinder Diesel in the Tundra, they’d sell a boatload of ‘em. I’d consider one, myself.

BTW, how are you faring after the wreck in NoDak?

231. Prebanned
    232 | February 11, 2011 7:24 pm

@ Alberta Oil Peon:
    I think there is some kind of trade deal to keep them out.

232. mfhorn
    233 | February 11, 2011 7:25 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

It’s a fun place. Made the top places in the world to pig out on Travel Channel (I think) a few years ago. Tour busses stop in pretty regularly. The one I’ve been to, in Ozark MO, near Springfield, is busy, but the line moves pretty fast.

233. taxfreekiller
    234 | February 11, 2011 7:26 pm

your #222

Stolen cars have high speed intentional police evasion.@ Alberta Oil Peon:

234. NoThreat2U
    235 | February 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Spin spin spin spin …… They have their heads so far up his ass, they don’t know what else to do.

235. NoThreat2U
    236 | February 11, 2011 7:33 pm

@ mfhorn:
    Made it onto Travel Channel? I can believe that. That is just the kind of places they look for on there.

236. 237 | February 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Obama beats every potential Republican candidate!

yep, WE are doomed ™. by idiots.

NoThreat2U wrote:

Don’t people pay attention to the little things anymore????

nope. they’re stupid.

@ Bumr50:
    i’m sorry to hear you’re still hurting but it sure sounds like you’ll be alright in time and i’m glad for that!

237. NoThreat2U
    238 | February 11, 2011 7:35 pm

@ Kirly:
    Agreed. People are stupid. Always looking to blame someone else for their stupidity. Reminds me of the hot coffee in the crotch issue. lol

239 | February 11, 2011 7:41 pm

@ Kirly:

If you watch Fox News for an hour, you’ll see a dozen ads for law firms that do nothing but sue companies over stupid shit.

240 | February 11, 2011 7:45 pm

I love the ads from law firms trying to solicit plaintiffs to sue drug companies.

How much do you want to bet the same people are bitching every time they go to get a prescription filled about the cost of drugs?

240. 241 | February 11, 2011 8:19 pm

yeah, i know some of those people. idiots.

241. Macker
    242 | February 12, 2011 5:43 am

“All of this has happened before, and will happen again…again…again…again…again…again…again…again….”