Swiss Reject Gun Contol

by Rodan ( 221 Comments › )
Filed under Europe, Leftist-Islamic Alliance, Progressives, Tranzis, World at February 15th, 2011 - 8:30 am

The Swiss have dealt a massive blow to the Progressive-Islamic Axis. 56% of Swiss voters rejected the gun ban initiative. The Pro-Gun rights group succeeded in explaining to the Swiss that only criminals will have the guns and not law abiding citizens.

Another unspoken reason for the defeat is the Islamic threat to Europe. Why do Jihadist run wild in the streets of France, Belgium, Hollands and the UK? The reason is those nations have gun bans and the citizens are disarmed. In the back of the minds of many Swiss, they see the Islamic colonialists moving into their cities. So far they haven’t caused major problems. The reason for this is because the Swiss are armed and would put them in their place.

Voters have thrown out a controversial initiative on restricting access to firearms in a nationwide ballot on Sunday.

Final results showed just over 56 per cent of votes had been cast against the initiative which sought to ban army-issue guns from the home.

A majority of cantons voted against the initiative. Support came from several, mainly urban regions including Geneva, Basel and Zurich. Opposition was strongest in rural areas in eastern and central Switzerland as well as in the southern Italian-speaking canton of Ticino.

The result is a blow for supporters – a broad coalition of NGOs, trade unions, churches, pacifists and centre-left parties.

Read the Rest: Swiss voters reject anti-gun initiative

I find it very interesting that the vote result in Switzerland mirrored an American election. The more traditional and rural areas voted to keep their gun rights, while the urban areas voted for the restrictions.  There was an ethnic component to this vote as well.

As we see here the eastern and central Cantons that voted against this measure are German speaking. The western cantons which voted for gun restrictions are French speaking. Clearly there is a cultural divide over this issue.

The Progressive-Islamic alliance will now have to contend with an armed and independent Swiss people. I salute the Swiss in rejecting this measure and keeping their sovereignty. A well armed Switzerland keeps the Islamic colonialists at bay.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

221 Responses to “Swiss Reject Gun Contol”

1. MikeA
    1 | February 15, 2011 8:31 am

Sweet…

And hot Swiss girls carrying STG’s… Life is good.

2. Nevergiveup
    2 | February 15, 2011 8:34 am

Morning all

3. 3 | February 15, 2011 8:37 am

Excellent news. It would have been a sad day to see the Swiss vote away their freedom and accept the chains of oppression freely. It is inconceivable to me how anyone would do that, yet over 40% of the Swiss, a proud, free nation, did just that. This highlights the danger of a strict majoritarian rule. In America there is still the Second Amendment, though the many violations of it have been permitted to stand for far too long.

4. 4 | February 15, 2011 8:38 am

Obama is holding a news conference at 11:00 AM EST. Oh, joy… :roll:

5. Nevergiveup
    5 | February 15, 2011 8:40 am

Obama is holding a news conference at 11:00 AM EST. Oh, joy…

The guy can’t shut the fuck up

6. citizen_q
    6 | February 15, 2011 8:44 am

Nevergiveup wrote:

In the back of the mind of many Swiss, they see the Islamic colonialists moving into their cities. So far they haven’t caused major problems. The reason for this is because the Swiss are armed and would put them in their place.

He speaks therefor he is.

7. citizen_q
    7 | February 15, 2011 8:49 am

And plenty of useful idiots who push measures to disarm citizens.

8. Nevergiveup
    8 | February 15, 2011 8:50 am

citizen_q wrote:

Nevergiveup wrote:

He speaks therefor he is.

Very existential

9. 9 | February 15, 2011 8:52 am

@ Nevergiveup:

If Obama held a news conference and a bear shit in the woods, would Billions die? 8O

10. citizen_q
    10 | February 15, 2011 8:56 am

@ Nevergiveup:

If obumbler held a news conference, will soro’s lips move?

11. vagabond trader
    11 | February 15, 2011 8:57 am

Good to see one tiny European country understands the threat to home and hearth.

12. MikeA
    12 | February 15, 2011 8:57 am

Speaking of gun control.. supposed to be 50 and sunny on Saturday. With most of the snow meting here in eastern PA, it will be time to go to the range and try out the new AR-15 I built. Got a stripped Stag Arms lower with a DS Arms upper. Chromed barrel and chamber. Put the lower parts in myself. Can’t wait. Gotta have something to look forward too besides The Zero runing the country into the ground.

13. 13 | February 15, 2011 8:58 am

How does Senator Joe Arpaio grab you? The Left would collectively shit kittens, so I think it is a great idea if he can win…

14. vagabond trader
    14 | February 15, 2011 8:58 am

:mrgreen:

Only if Ms sssssssssssssss was under inflated.

15. 15 | February 15, 2011 8:59 am

@ citizen_q:

If you look, you can see the strings linking Soros’ hand to Obama’s arms and legs…

16. vagabond trader
    16 | February 15, 2011 9:00 am

Love him,big gov has been trying to pin something on the ole boy for years,nothing has stuck,lol. Quite an interesting campaign,no idea how AZ would receive his candidacy.

17. 17 | February 15, 2011 9:00 am

@ vagabond trader:

Well, I guess that depends on how hard Lewd Pig van Needledick is on her, doesn’t it? Eeeeeeeeeewwwwww!!!!!11ty!! 8O

18. vagabond trader
    18 | February 15, 2011 9:02 am

With those words of wisdom,I bid you adieu to go get my hairdo fluffed up. Must keep up appearances. :D

19. citizen_q
    19 | February 15, 2011 9:07 am

@ MikeA:

Enjoy!

I have not had time or good weather to hit the range in a while myself.

I am looking forward to shooting my new G35, only fly in the ointment is the Carpal Tunnel I have developed and other tendon issues in my left hand might make shooting a pistol interesting.

20. MikeA
    20 | February 15, 2011 9:16 am

@ citizen_q:

Glock, nice. Picked up a Springfield Armory XD in 9mm. Traded my .44 magnum for it and will be taking both to the range on Saturday to try them out.

Glad the Swiss decided to not fold. The problem I find is that 56% is not a real big majority. The disease of liberalism is getting larger.

21. mfhorn
    21 | February 15, 2011 9:21 am

Three cheers for the Swiss!

22. 22 | February 15, 2011 9:22 am

@ MikeA:

I find this intersting:

They same to have a red state vs. blus state divide. As well as a German vs. French divide.

23. citizen_q
    23 | February 15, 2011 9:23 am

I guess its too late to say the good news has me Swiss-cheesing?

24. MikeA
    24 | February 15, 2011 9:27 am

So the Germans and Italians want to keep their arms. The French are too busy dropping them as they run away. OK, now I understand it. ;)

25. NoThreat2U
    25 | February 15, 2011 9:28 am

Weenies versus brownies?

Ten-year-old accused of racism for calling white classmate ‘chocolate brownie’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1357114/Ten-year-old-accused-racism-calling-white-classmate-chocolate-brownie.html#ixzz1E2PYNbgc

26 | February 15, 2011 9:30 am

MikeA wrote:

Sweet…

And hot Swiss girls carrying STG’s… Life is good.

On bicycles! Chucky must be having a sh** hemmorage.

27. 27 | February 15, 2011 9:31 am

@ The Osprey:

Shows the value of a folding stock…

28. 28 | February 15, 2011 9:33 am

Yeah, it would be interesting to see how far that divide aligns with other political viewpoints. Cross-cultural comparisons are always difficult. Culture affects so much. That is why it is critical to protect American culture from the assault of multiculturalism. The gun control battle is just one front on the multi-culti war, though it is an extremely important front.

29. 29 | February 15, 2011 9:34 am

NoThreat2U wrote:

Ten-year-old accused of racism for calling white classmate ‘chocolate brownie’

30. NoThreat2U
    30 | February 15, 2011 9:37 am

Alternet’s Racist Tirade Against Herman Cain: “Black Garbage Pail Kid,” “Monkey” – CORE Condemns

31. 31 | February 15, 2011 9:37 am

@ Philip_Daniel:

Shoulda called him a motherfucking cock-sucking bastard son of a cheap whore. Then there could be no accusation of racism. Or would there? He could have just been referring to Obama… 8O

32. NoThreat2U
    32 | February 15, 2011 9:40 am

@ Philip_Daniel:
    “Brownie” is now a racist word in the UK.

33. NoThreat2U
    33 | February 15, 2011 9:41 am

8O Ya know a good antibacterial soap would clean that mouth up real quick. Just sayin….

34. 34 | February 15, 2011 9:45 am

Switzerland has a weak federal system. The Cantons have the power. So its an interesting comparison to the US. Also the Urban Suburban/Rural divide is there as well.

I bet that 56% that voted against gun control where teh same people who voted to ban minarets. These people I bet are still practicing Catholics or practicing Lutherans.

I tried to dig up information, but it was all in French or German. I didn’t find any in Italian, which I understand since its close to Spanish.

35 | February 15, 2011 9:46 am

the southern MikeA wrote:

it might be that simple.

i have been reading and doing some highly unscientific map comparisons, the protestant/catholic % of an area is not really significant to predict this bill being shot down, the language thing is a strong indicator, but urban/rural is the kicker.

36. MikeA
    36 | February 15, 2011 9:46 am

@ The Osprey:

A mental picture comes to mind. Some muzzie tries to attack these girls as they take a leisurely ride through the Swiss country side…

I can see her friend say.. “Nice grouping, Kristl.. Next time, don’t lead him as much…”

Then compare to what is happening in Sweden and other European countries when the muzzie do the same thing…

37 | February 15, 2011 9:48 am

try this site

38. 38 | February 15, 2011 9:48 am

@ Philip_Daniel:

He called a white person a brwonie and its racist? This is what happens when people are disarmed.

39. 39 | February 15, 2011 9:49 am

Hey, man, we got the Icon yesterday. Very nice. Many thanks!

40. 40 | February 15, 2011 9:50 am

@ MikeA:

Yeah, I’d say these girls are proof against rapists, even if they come in a gang of 10-20. I bet they’re even carrying a spare mag or two…

41. NoThreat2U
    41 | February 15, 2011 9:51 am

All the kids were doing was making fun of each other’s last name. The boy was tired of being called “sausage boy” because his last name is Wiener. Unreal aint it??

42. citizen_q
    42 | February 15, 2011 9:56 am

@ NoThreat2U:

What is the proper snack food to munch while watching societies commit suicide?

43. NoThreat2U
    43 | February 15, 2011 9:58 am

For all you bitter clinging gun freaks here. lol There is even a video!

Army Grunts Love New “Punisher” Weapon – “This is a revolutionary weapon. This is a game-changer.”

44. NoThreat2U
    44 | February 15, 2011 9:59 am

@ citizen_q:
    Hmmm that’s a tough one. You wouldn’t want to offend anyone on your way out would you??? I can’t get over some of the stupidity that I read about going on in the UK.

45. 45 | February 15, 2011 10:01 am

@ NoThreat2U:

I have seen that one. It is a game changer, but it doesn’t make the troops ten feet tall and bullet-proof. I also suspect that its cost is extremely prohibitive. The per-round cost on the ammo has to be enormous.

46. MikeA
    46 | February 15, 2011 10:02 am

@ NoThreat2U:

I want one!!! No, wait… I want 2!!!!

47. NoThreat2U
    47 | February 15, 2011 10:03 am

Eh. What the hell do I know?? lol lol lol Just thought some would find it interesting :)

48. NoThreat2U
    48 | February 15, 2011 10:04 am

@ MikeA:
    Go for it! Tell them I said you can have 2 :)

49. Et Norsk Troll
    49 | February 15, 2011 10:05 am

NoThreat2U wrote:

They don’t call him “Iron Fist” for nothing, NT2U….

…still, the soap *would* clean it out pretty fast (it did for me, when I was a child. Still remember my mom doing that to me: bar soap scrapped on my front teeth. YUCK~!)

Probably the single, best thing she ever did for me as a child (except giving birth, heh!)

50 | February 15, 2011 10:07 am

Good morning. The Dear Leader called a press conference
    this morning, it happens in about an hour.
    When this guy is not on vacation he is punishing
    us with him on television & radio.

51. taxfreekiller
    51 | February 15, 2011 10:08 am

We will end up needing our 2nd amendment rights.

The two party evil money cult has not and will not close the borders to the illegal immigrants, the illegal drug trade, the wage slave smuggling nor the islamic ones of terror who pay to cross the borders using the Mexican drug cartel “Coyote System” that is in place.

As of now the price went up recent, seems they are on a surge themselfs contacts in the lower Rio Grande valley on the ranches and in the oil patch tell that the price and amount of “stuff” the Arabic speaking border jumpers has gone up. Amounts up to $20,000 for “extras” with a surcharge of $10,000 due to the risk now due to the numbers crossing it seems.

There have been offers to American civilians in bars near the border to use their oil field equipment to transport “stuff”. No one that our contacts know any thing about have done so. Problem now is the oil field under the control of the govt. of China may have people who are not Americans working there and they may be a risk. Not that the U.S. Govt. evil money cult leaders give a rats ass.

Act Up.

Get in the game.

They all have to be replaced along with all the leadership of the agencies who are supposed to protect U.S..

52. NoThreat2U
    52 | February 15, 2011 10:09 am

@ Et Norsk Troll:
    I hated the scrape across the teeth!!! My brother used to lie and tell my Dad I was cussing when I wasn’t. I was too little to defend myself. lol Dad used everything too…pepper and hot sauce were always on hand. lol

53. 53 | February 15, 2011 10:09 am

@ Et Norsk Troll:

My language was perfected by two men I’ve known. One served a decade or so in the Navy, and the other served over 20 years in the Outlaws Motorcycle club. You can see why I would be so adept, having studied frm true masters of the art…

You can’t run an army without profanity; and it has to be eloquent profanity. An army without profanity couldn’t fight its way out of a piss-soaked paper bag…

54. 54 | February 15, 2011 10:10 am

In the Middle Ages, mujahideen from the Emirate of Al-Farakshanit in Provence (but ultimately of Andalusian and Maghrebian origin) invaded and occupied parts of southern Switzerland, such as the towns of Payerne and Avenches, during the middle of the 10th century. This history is rather obscure, but I’m sure many Swiss are cognizant of it.

55. citizen_q
    55 | February 15, 2011 10:10 am

@ NoThreat2U:
    Have to start dropping hints now with wife for my next birthday present.

56. Et Norsk Troll
    56 | February 15, 2011 10:10 am

@ NoThreat2U:

This really is an awesome weapon. I heard about it on a website a couple months back. Glad to see it being fielded and put into use.

Never want to see it copied and start being used on our troops, though.

Fortunately, our opponents who *would* be inclined to use it, are still stuck in the 8th Century. :D

57. Et Norsk Troll
    57 | February 15, 2011 10:11 am

NoThreat2U wrote:

Uff da~!

Never got the “Hot Sauce” treatment! Glad my Mom didn’t know your Dad when I was a kid….!

58. NoThreat2U
    58 | February 15, 2011 10:12 am

@ taxfreekiller:
    Just remember, there are no drugs being moved to the US from south of the border. As usual, everything is America’s fault. Wait! What’s this…..

59. NoThreat2U
    59 | February 15, 2011 10:14 am

@ citizen_q:
    Yep….start now :)

@ Et Norsk Troll:
    Mom preferred the soap…Dad used whatever he thought would cause discomfort. lol lol

60. 60 | February 15, 2011 10:14 am

citizen_q wrote:

@ MikeA:
    Enjoy!
    I have not had time or good weather to hit the range in a while myself.

Carpal tunnel is all about body mechanics. One of the worst things for carpal tunnel is holding the steering wheel improperly while driving. You have to keep your wrists as straight as possible.

Repeated heavy lifting also can get you into carpal tunnel trouble. :(

61. 61 | February 15, 2011 10:15 am

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me….. :lol:

62. m
    62 | February 15, 2011 10:16 am

@ NoThreat2U:

Oh that’s friggen ridiculous! They’re all weenies!

63. Nevergiveup
    63 | February 15, 2011 10:17 am

doriangrey wrote:

Happy Birthday. Have a drink or 2 on me

64. NoThreat2U
    64 | February 15, 2011 10:17 am

Happy birthday to you……… Have a lovely day and get lots of toys :)

65. 65 | February 15, 2011 10:18 am

@ Et Norsk Troll:

They could figure out how to use it, but they could never manufacture it. That said, we’ll see how it plays out. A dumb 7.62X39 can still put you out of the game. This may lower the number of rounds fired per enemy casualty, but that hasn’t generally happened with the increase of technology. We still fire about as many rounds to put a bad guy in the ground as the troops did in the Civil War. We have small units burning them off with automatic weapons, they had whole divisions burning them of in single-shot rifles. Still, more Americans died in the Civil War than in all other wars combined except maybe WWII…

66. 66 | February 15, 2011 10:18 am

doriangrey wrote:

Happy birthday to you! :)

67. 67 | February 15, 2011 10:18 am

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ taxfreekiller:

Man, I sooo want my own submarine….

68. NoThreat2U
    68 | February 15, 2011 10:18 am

@ m:
    Imagine living in a society where you have to monitor every single word that comes out of your mouth for fear of offending someone. The end result would be total silence. And a Good Morning to you M :) You should see the killer jeans i bought the other day. Just need a new pair of shoes. They are skinny jeans :)

69. citizen_q
    69 | February 15, 2011 10:19 am

1389AD wrote:

Repeated heavy lifting also can get you into carpal tunnel trouble. :(

Habitually I have bad left hand positions when driving. It is painful enough now that it reminds me to change.

The heavy lifting part is a bit of a catch-22. I like to lift weights for exercise, the grip strength and pain from the Carpal Tunnel greatly interferes with that.

70. 70 | February 15, 2011 10:20 am

Philip_Daniel wrote:

Hence why they voted to ban minarets and keep their guns. They know what’s up!

71. NoThreat2U
    71 | February 15, 2011 10:20 am

Well if you behave today, maybe someone will get you one :) lol

72. 72 | February 15, 2011 10:20 am

m wrote:

@ NoThreat2U:
    Oh that’s friggen ridiculous! They’re all weenies!

You’re a twinkie!

I am racist now!

73. 73 | February 15, 2011 10:21 am

NoThreat2U wrote:

You should see the killer jeans

President ObamaMom jeans no doubt… :razz:

74. Nevergiveup
    74 | February 15, 2011 10:22 am

doriangrey wrote:

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ taxfreekiller:

Man, I sooo want my own submarine….

Pop for the extra C-Note and get the Nuke one

75. Prebanned
    75 | February 15, 2011 10:23 am

doriangrey wrote:

Happy ….. Birthdaaaaaaayyyy
    Tooooooo
    oooooeeeeeeoooooo
    Yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Hope it is a good one!

76. 76 | February 15, 2011 10:24 am

@ Nevergiveup:

I just wanna couple of W-88s with codes and shit. I’ll name them the Mecca and the Medina

77. Nevergiveup
    77 | February 15, 2011 10:24 am

Prebanned wrote:

doriangrey wrote:

Happy ….. Birthdaaaaaaayyyy
    Tooooooo
    oooooeeeeeeoooooo
    Yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Hope it is a good one!

At our age the more appropriate salutation is “Hope it’s not the last one”?

78. 78 | February 15, 2011 10:25 am

Congratulations, another year survived on the right side of the grass. :lol:

79. NoThreat2U
    79 | February 15, 2011 10:25 am

Truth be told….my Dad nicknamed me Weener. I guess he was a raaaaacist?? It’s all just too confusing. lol lol

Not even close. These are awesome ones ;) Not those faggy metrosexual jeans Obama wears. And I look better in them than he would. lol

80. 80 | February 15, 2011 10:26 am

I have (so far) been a VERY good boy while home, and haven’t gotten within a thousand yards of a gun dealer, not even after the wife ran out and bought herself a VD prezzie that I’m afraid to even ask the cost of.

Happy Birthday, DG. Wish to hell I was 50.

81. Guggi
    81 | February 15, 2011 10:27 am

If you own weapons in Germany you have allways to be aware of an inspection in your house without any reasonable suspicion. They can do this as often they want.

82. m
    82 | February 15, 2011 10:29 am

DORIAN! Happy Birthday Man!!

OOOOPS!

Hey, we tried!

83. 83 | February 15, 2011 10:29 am

Mike C. wrote:

Happy Birthday, DG. Wish to hell I was 50.

Oh shit… Looks like we’ve lost MikeC. He’s been brainwashed into thinking that staying away from the gun shops is a good thing…

84. NoThreat2U
    84 | February 15, 2011 10:30 am

If I’m a twinkie, you are a cannolli…..you got that new Yawk accent going on. lol lol

85. Prebanned
    85 | February 15, 2011 10:30 am

@ Nevergiveup:
    When you get old enough, You will start going by halfs again.
    Like eighty eight an’ a half.

86. 86 | February 15, 2011 10:31 am

m wrote:

DORIAN! Happy Birthday Man!!
    OOOOPS!
    Hey, we tried!

Aint that always my luck…

87. 87 | February 15, 2011 10:31 am

@ Guggi:

Japan is the same way, except it doesn’t matter if you own weapons or not. In both cases I would say that you can define the nations as “unfree”. Simply another proof in my thesis that a nation that restricts the ownership of weapons restricts the freedom of its people inordinantly. It is no different that state control of the Press or Religion.

88. Et Norsk Troll
    88 | February 15, 2011 10:32 am

@ Et Norsk Troll:

No more playing ‘whack a mole’ in the rocks of Kandahar: Islamic murderes pop up and plink off a few shots at our patrolling troops, soldier pulls out XM25, lases rock(s) that they are hiding behind, pulls trigger….problem solved.

Patrol continues as usual.

I *really* like this weapon! No more getting ‘pinned down’ from snipers in the rocks. Think I can get one if I have an FFA?

HAHAHAHAHAHA~!

89. 89 | February 15, 2011 10:35 am

@ Et Norsk Troll:

Somehow I don’t see them ever making civillian legal ones. Maybe, though, we can get them to loosen some of the other restrictions since the army will have this? Especially since most of those restrictions are unconstitutional…

90. Prebanned
    90 | February 15, 2011 10:36 am

doriangrey wrote:

Mike C. wrote:
    Happy Birthday, DG. Wish to hell I was 50.

I am at the point where another gun requires another safe, plus I need a couple more scopes for three rimfires sharing a scope.
    And I want some reloading stuff.
    Hmmmmmm.

91. Et Norsk Troll
    91 | February 15, 2011 10:37 am

True….

True.

92. 93 | February 15, 2011 10:37 am

Interesting read.

America’s Proud Egypt Moment

93. 94 | February 15, 2011 10:37 am

Et Norsk Troll wrote:

@ Et Norsk Troll:

Patrol continues as usual.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA~!

Hmmm, Afghanistan would be the perfect place to deploy those old Davy Crockett’s. The fuckin Muzzie might even get a clue.

94. m
    95 | February 15, 2011 10:37 am

@ NoThreat2U:

Good morning right back atcha! Let’s go shoe shoppin! LOL!

95. 96 | February 15, 2011 10:38 am

happy Birthday!

96. 97 | February 15, 2011 10:39 am

Prebanned wrote:

doriangrey wrote:
    Mike C. wrote:
    Happy Birthday, DG. Wish to hell I was 50.
    And I want some reloading stuff.
    Hmmmmmm.

Hmmm, so what you are saying is, that you didn’t think ahead properly and when you bought your gun safe, you bought one that was far to small to actually be practical, eh?

97. m
    98 | February 15, 2011 10:40 am

And proud of it! Creme filled!

(at least you didn’t call me a ding-dong! LOL!)

98. 99 | February 15, 2011 10:40 am

Guggi wrote:

That’s wrong, if I own a gun, the governmnet should habve no right to come into my house. Why do Germans allow this?

I’m curious?

99. Prebanned
    100 | February 15, 2011 10:40 am

@ NoThreat2U:
    They were just building the stuff Americans were too lazy to build.

100. 101 | February 15, 2011 10:40 am

@ m:

Very sweet and tasty I bet!

I want a bite!

:-)

101. 102 | February 15, 2011 10:40 am

@ Prebanned:

My next big purchase is optics. The scope I want runs somewhere between $1800 and $2200, so it will be a while.

102. NoThreat2U
    103 | February 15, 2011 10:40 am

All is not well within the Regime ™

Report: Obama “Seething” Over Hillary Clinton’s Handling of Egyptian Uprising…

Obama felt that the State Department “made it look as if the administration were protecting a dictator and ignoring the pleas of the youths of Cairo.”

Oh and look around the site too….they are proposing an increase in funding for NPR.

103. m
    104 | February 15, 2011 10:41 am

@ Nevergiveup:

er… uhm… I’d have to go with never! LOL!

104. NoThreat2U
    105 | February 15, 2011 10:42 am

@ m:
    I saw some really nice heels, but I swear they were not made in America. They were like a size 8 but looked like a damn size 2!!

105. m
    106 | February 15, 2011 10:42 am

@ Guggi:

That’s really messed up.

106. 107 | February 15, 2011 10:42 am

@ m:

You can call me ding-dong!

107. NoThreat2U
    108 | February 15, 2011 10:43 am

Prebanned wrote:

@ NoThreat2U:
    They were just building the stuff Americans were too lazy to build.

*snort* And we all know damn well that is exactly what they would say!!

Get a room. ///

108. 109 | February 15, 2011 10:44 am

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by 1389, The Blogmocracy. The Blogmocracy said: Swiss Reject Gun Contol http://goo.gl/fb/mU6jP #europe #leftistislamicalliance #progressives #tranzis #world #french [...]

110 | February 15, 2011 10:44 am

Hey, man, we got the Icon yesterday. Very nice. Many thanks!

you are very welcome.

110. 111 | February 15, 2011 10:45 am

Good thing for my bank account, at least, because I have a list. I need an M1 Garand and a Mini-14 and maybe one of those Moisin-Nagants and a Marlin lever gun for the wife and a Beretta Wildcat for the wife plus a Model 96 INOX for myself and a Ruger Super Blackhawk and perhaps an S&W Model 29. And massive quantities of ammo to match, of course.

Meanwhile, back in reality, I’m shoveling out money hand-over-fist for the younger daughter’s wedding, and my 15 year old Geo Metro ain’t gonna last forever. I want to replace all the windows in the house this year, plus I’m rapidly approaching one of those wedding anniversaries that end in “0″, and that is probably going to suck up a coin or two.

Sigh.

112 | February 15, 2011 10:45 am

citizen_q wrote:

@ NoThreat2U:
    What is the proper snack food to munch while watching societies commit suicide?

pork rinds with tabasco

112. Guggi
    113 | February 15, 2011 10:46 am

Happy birthday, Aquarius ;-)

113. NoThreat2U
    114 | February 15, 2011 10:47 am

Eeewwwwww porkrinds. I would probably go with popcorn. You can really shovel that in the piehole when things get interesting.

114. 115 | February 15, 2011 10:47 am

citizen_q wrote:
    @ NoThreat2U:
    What is the proper snack food to munch while watching societies commit suicide?

pork rinds with tabasco

Oh hell, and here I thought that was poker night snack food… :shock:

116 | February 15, 2011 10:47 am

doriangrey wrote:

happy birthday, ya old coot!

cheers, and booze later!

116. m
    117 | February 15, 2011 10:48 am

@ NoThreat2U:

I’ve been eyeing these… SAWEET!

*sigh*

I need to win the lottery! But to do that I’d have to start playing it and well… that’s money I couldn’t spend on shoes! LOL!

118 | February 15, 2011 10:48 am

@ MikeA:

In Tom Kratman’s “Caliphate” Switzerland is the only Western Euro nation that manages to hold off the Muzzie tide…

118. m
    119 | February 15, 2011 10:48 am

Y’all heard him! LOL!

120 | February 15, 2011 10:48 am

NoThreat2U wrote:

A bag of pork rinds a day keeps the jihadists at bay…

120. Prebanned
    121 | February 15, 2011 10:49 am

I bought one that would fit, but if I put a transfer switch on the electric service, I can move the conduit going to the breaker box and get one twice as big in there.
    Since the big kid is in college, the little safe can go in his room and be used for ammo.
    That means I have to add a 200 amp transfer switch to the tab.

121. Et Norsk Troll
    122 | February 15, 2011 10:50 am

Guggi wrote:
    If you own weapons in Germany you have always to be aware of an inspection in your house without any reasonable suspicion. They can do this as often they want.
    That’s wrong, if I own a gun, the government should have no right to come into my house. Why do Germans allow this?
    I’m curious?

Why do they allow this?

Because they don’t have enough guns to tell the Government “NEIN”!

Simple math: the greater the number of guns that a populace has, the louder its voice is.

Most ever Government knows this.

We, the people of America, speak loud and clear to Government here in America.

And they know it.

123 | February 15, 2011 10:50 am

@ citizen_q:

i had the carpal surgery on both hands, its a small incision at the base of the palm, a paddle with blade is inserted and the carpal sheath is released. good to go in a few days, use as tolerated.

brilliant surgery procedure.

123. NoThreat2U
    124 | February 15, 2011 10:50 am

@ m:
    I like them strappy but not a big fan of open toe shoes. Those had a really nice heel on them. Well, I planned to run out for a new book today, might have to check out some shoes too. lol lol

124. Et Norsk Troll
    125 | February 15, 2011 10:50 am

Prebanned wrote:

That means I have to add a 200 amp transfer switch to the tab.

Get the 200 A TS on Ebay. Save yourself a bundle.

Just my 2 cents.

125. Prebanned
    126 | February 15, 2011 10:51 am

Night vision or thermal imaging?

126. Guggi
    127 | February 15, 2011 10:51 am

m wrote:

@ Guggi:
    That’s really messed up.

Germany has changed the law because of the amok run of Winnenden. The father of the gunman has been sued and convicted recently because he didn’t keep the weapon save in his house so his son had easily access to the weapon.

127. citizen_q
    128 | February 15, 2011 10:52 am

citizen_q wrote:
    @ NoThreat2U:
    What is the proper snack food to munch while watching societies commit suicide?

pork rinds with tabasco

@ Guggi:

Anyone have a source for kosher pork-rinds?

128. 129 | February 15, 2011 10:53 am

Oh, and I want one of these…

In .45-70. I’m partial to the highwalls as opposed to the earlier versions. Matter of taste is all.

129. Alberta Oil Peon
    130 | February 15, 2011 10:54 am

Yeah! Use ‘em up before they pass their “best before” date. And just tell the world it was a JDAM that got ‘em.

Sadly, I expect they have all been turned into plowshares now.

130. NoThreat2U
    131 | February 15, 2011 10:54 am

@ m:
    Dammit woman……you got me stuck perusing that site!! lol

132 | February 15, 2011 10:54 am

@ Prebanned:

I just bought one of these. For roughly $300 bucks it is a hell of a good value and Ed Verdugo is a good guy to deal with. The reticle on this thing is fantastic. It was very easy to sight in, and once done I was nailing the 12″ steel plates at 300 yards at Rio Salado with ease with my M4.

Japanese glass, South Korean assembly, US design.

133 | February 15, 2011 10:55 am

@ NoThreat2U:

pork rinds and tobasco are the perfect snack for poker, or watching a civilization destroy itself, they are muti-functional snacks, and go great with a nice ale.

133. NoThreat2U
    134 | February 15, 2011 10:56 am

@ citizen_q:
    Next time I go to the store I will look for some./ ;)

134. Guggi
    135 | February 15, 2011 10:56 am

pork rinds

What are pork rinds ? Reminds me on Bali where you get some very curious food ;-)

135. Prebanned
    136 | February 15, 2011 10:57 am

@ Et Norsk Troll:
    I can get a manual Cutler Hammer for 357. It uses the same internals as a 200 amp disconnect so it is nice for the price.

136. NoThreat2U
    137 | February 15, 2011 10:57 am

Speaking of….I had a taste of Troegs beer last nite. That stuff was N A S T Y. Tasted like all the wildflowers in the backyard were pressed to make it. lol

137. Guggi
    138 | February 15, 2011 11:00 am

@ citizen_q:

@ Guggi:

Anyone have a source for kosher pork-rinds?

First I’ve to know what “pork rinds” are before I ask for kosher ones ;-) //////

139 | February 15, 2011 11:00 am

Guggi wrote:

pork rinds
    What are pork rinds ? Reminds me on Bali where you get some very curious food

pork rinds are pork skin and sub-q fat layer is first rendered and dried, and then deep fried in lard, which results in a puffy, crunchy yummy piggie tasting treat that goes great with tobasco and bass ale

making pork rinds

140 | February 15, 2011 11:01 am

NoThreat2U wrote:

they are a bunch of hop heads in that brewery. too hoppy for me.

hops for hops sake doesnt work for me, some like it tho

140. Prebanned
    141 | February 15, 2011 11:01 am

Mike C. wrote:

Oh, and I want one of these…

I saw a .22 like that for 400 bucks. It was made in 1915? It had a thumbscrew on the bottom so it could be broken down.

141. NoThreat2U
    142 | February 15, 2011 11:01 am

Gonna need more pork rinds….

Islamists in East London have sparked anger after flyposting stickers which called for a gay-free zone.

The stickers were distributed around the Whitechapel, Shoreditch and Poplar areas over the weekend. Specifically, they were targeted at schools and pubs, including the gay-friendly George and Dragon.

The professionally produced, anonymous stickers say: “Arise and Warn. Gay free zone. Verily Allah is severe in punishment.”

The ‘Gay free zone’ slogan is within a diagonal bar across a rainbow flag.

Equality campaigner Peter Tatchell – who has been attacked by Muslim groups three times in the capital – condemned the behaviour.

He said: “These stickers are part of a trend by Islamists and fundamentalists to target LGBT people. It is happening at universities and in communities. The main victims of this hate-mongering are LGBT Muslims.

@WZ

142. 143 | February 15, 2011 11:02 am

The Osprey wrote:

@ MikeA:

Yes teh erason is becasue teh Swiss have guns. I loved that book.

I love the concept of the American Empire ecompassing The US, Canada, Central America, the Carribeann, Philipines, UK and soon a liberated Europe!

They also mentions the Serbs, Greeks and Israelis held off Islam. The interesting passage was the part where they said: “Israelis learned too well from Eichman.” You know what that means. The Israelis made the Palis go bye bye.

143. Guggi
    144 | February 15, 2011 11:02 am

Thank you but no thank you,l I don’t want to eat pork rinds

144. 145 | February 15, 2011 11:02 am

In SPanish we call it Chicahrons.

145. 146 | February 15, 2011 11:03 am

How do you say “Cold dead fingers” is Swiss Deutch?

146. Guggi
    147 | February 15, 2011 11:03 am

And I don’t eat the eyes of a calw either. Basta.

147. NoThreat2U
    148 | February 15, 2011 11:03 am

Ryan only had one…them went back to Yeungling. lol

149 | February 15, 2011 11:04 am

Guggi wrote:

Thank you but no thank you,l I don’t want to eat pork rinds

ok, then that means more for me!

150 | February 15, 2011 11:05 am

In SPanish we call it Chicahrons.

same thing, spiced differently

150. Alberta Oil Peon
    151 | February 15, 2011 11:05 am

@ Prebanned:
    I found a manual transfer switch at the town dump. Cost, nada. But one pair of the three pairs of soapstone insulating plates was broken.

Damn if I didn’t find another one, and snagged the necessary parts out of it!

Now I just need to get an electrician to hook it up to my service pole.

151. m
    152 | February 15, 2011 11:06 am

@ Guggi:

I can see that, depending on the kid’s age. But owning a gun means they can come in your house at any time?! It’s just crazy to allow that!

152. 153 | February 15, 2011 11:06 am

@ Prebanned:

Neither. Either a full trijicon system or an Elcan system. The Elcan is more expensive, the Trijicon can be bought in stages. But the Elcan system has adjustible magnification. The Trijicon is, of course, what it is. You can put an RMR sight on top of the 4X sight and have a CQB sight. I’ve looked at EOTech and Aimpoint, but then you need a magnifiet, and they don’t have a bullet-drop compensator (I need that if I am going to have a prayer of hittin glong range targets). It is only money, but right now I have a wedding to pay for and debts to pay, a motorcycle to trike, and a college degree to finance. The optics will have to find a place in there somewhere.

153. Et Norsk Troll
    154 | February 15, 2011 11:07 am

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

@ Prebanned:
    Damn if I didn’t find another one, and snagged the necessary parts out of it!
    Now I just need to get an electrician to hook it up to my service pole.

What City are you in Alberta?

155 | February 15, 2011 11:07 am

father_of_10 wrote:

How do you say “Cold dead fingers” is Swiss Deutch?

meine(n?) kalt(en) tot(?) finger

i am very very rusty on my endings

155. 156 | February 15, 2011 11:07 am

@ m:

It’s Germany. SOme things don’t change.

156. citizen_q
    157 | February 15, 2011 11:08 am

@ NoThreat2U:

Maybe this will help start waking up the gay muzzie supporters.

157. Guggi
    158 | February 15, 2011 11:08 am

father_of_10 wrote:

How do you say “Cold dead fingers” is Swiss Deutch?

“Nur über meine Leiche” but it would sound like “nrr übrr min Laiche”

158. Et Norsk Troll
    159 | February 15, 2011 11:08 am

Prebanned wrote:

Nicely done.

159. Alberta Oil Peon
    160 | February 15, 2011 11:09 am

Tree Brewing in Kelowna, B.C. sells “Hop Head” ale, which is like that; very, very hoppy. I like it a lot as a summer drink.

Ever have an Espresso Stout? Made with coffee beans. Very good as a winter treat.

160. 161 | February 15, 2011 11:09 am

@ Mike C.:

I’d love one of those, but I’ll never be able to shake loose the change I am afraid. They are a thing of beauty, though.

161. Et Norsk Troll
    162 | February 15, 2011 11:09 am

Et Norsk Troll wrote:

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:
    @ Prebanned:
    Damn if I didn’t find another one, and snagged the necessary parts out of it!
    Now I just need to get an electrician to hook it up to my service pole.

What City are you in Alberta?

Nevermind. Just figured it out.

Man: am I dense sometimes.

Sorry.

162. 163 | February 15, 2011 11:10 am

The Israelis made the Palis go bye bye.

They say that like it is a bad thing… :evil:

163. Guggi
    164 | February 15, 2011 11:10 am

m wrote:

@ Guggi:

Yep and without any reasonable suspicion. Of course they are only allowed to inspect the weapons and if they are kept save, not more.

164. 165 | February 15, 2011 11:11 am

@ Prebanned:

H&R makes a cheap .45-70, but, at the end of the day, that’s what you’ve got -- a cheap .45-70. Better to save up for something first class, IMHO. My gun nut BiL prefers Ballards, and shoots one in BPC competitions. An original, not a repro. 400+ guns, and I sincerely doubt if he owns a single one that was made any later than 1945.

166 | February 15, 2011 11:11 am

NoThreat2U wrote:

Ryan only had one…them went back to Yeungling. lol

yeah, too hoppy, like chewing on the raw plant.

166. Prebanned
    167 | February 15, 2011 11:12 am

@ Alberta Oil Peon:
    Definately put it out on the pole, unless there is a breaker in between the transformer and the house.
    The fuse on the transformer doesn’t count, used transfer switches and disconnects are a little scary.

167. Alberta Oil Peon
    168 | February 15, 2011 11:13 am

@ Et Norsk Troll:
    I’m not in a city, period, and glad of it!

I’m in the country, 3 miles from a town of 1200, about 80 miles northeast of Calgary.

168. 169 | February 15, 2011 11:13 am

@ Guggi:

Is Swiss German similiar to Austrian German? I read that the Swiss, Bavarian and Austrian dialects are very close.

170 | February 15, 2011 11:14 am

@ Alberta Oil Peon:

i am not a big hop fan, i will go as far as sam smiths IPA on hopiness.

prefered: sam smith winter welcome and oatmeal stout, edmond fitzgerald porter, bass ale, church brew works pipe organ pale ale,

and red stripe or saporro for summer time

170. 171 | February 15, 2011 11:15 am

Well, all I have to say to the horde of savages in the above video is the following…

Vienna, Vienna, yya Muslimoona, jaysh Sobieski saya’oud!

171. 172 | February 15, 2011 11:16 am

Did anybody hear teh Won speak? I’m at work so I didn’t get to hear his golden voice…

172. 173 | February 15, 2011 11:16 am

You know what that means. The Israelis made the Palis go bye bye.

Ship the Palis off to the Arabia Deserta, where their ancestors originated. Liberate the Middle East and North Africa from Arab Imperialism!

174 | February 15, 2011 11:16 am

Guggi wrote:

father_of_10 wrote:
    How do you say “Cold dead fingers” is Swiss Deutch?
    “Nur über meine Leiche” but it would sound like “nrr übrr min Laiche”

yeah…cold dead fingers doesn’t translate colloquially into german.

174. NoThreat2U
    175 | February 15, 2011 11:16 am

@ citizen_q:
    That would be nice, but somehow I doubt it. They will just compare it to Christians who are against gay marriage.

175. 176 | February 15, 2011 11:17 am

Get yourself a cup of kopi luwak coffee.

176. 177 | February 15, 2011 11:18 am

@ father_of_10:

Is that the cat shit coffee? No thanks! Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!

177. Alberta Oil Peon
    178 | February 15, 2011 11:19 am

@ Prebanned:
    Well, the meter is on the pole, as well as a disconnect switch. I’d find out if the transfer switch can double as a disconnect, code-wise.

As far as used ones being scary; there’s not much in the manual ones to go wrong, unless they were misused, and constantly switched under load so that the contacts eroded. But a good visual inspection should clear up that question.

My use for it would be to switch my place over to a genset in the event of a prolonged power outage due to storms.

178. 179 | February 15, 2011 11:19 am

@ Mike C.:

At least once in your life, you owe it to yourself to posess at least one thing bought for the sheer joy of owning a thing of beauty. Kinda like a good mechanical watch, if you’re into engineering craftsmanship, although there are many, many other examples. Even if everybody else wonders what the hell you were thinking of. Most people I know think a good mechanical watch is an insane thing to buy, because they can get a more accurate digital for $ 20, or just look at their iPhone. Yeah, well, whatever… Almost all of them have automatic transmission in their cars and automatically think of motor- when the subjects of boats is broached. Sad.

179. Guggi
    180 | February 15, 2011 11:20 am

@ Guggi:

Swiss German and the Alemannic parts of Germany (some parts of Swabia and Bavaria) and Austria (Vorarlberg -- the ligth blue part, left on the map of Austria) have indeed similar dialects which stem from the same routs the Alemannic tribe.

180. 181 | February 15, 2011 11:22 am

@ father_of_10:
    Is that the cat shit coffee? No thanks! Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!

It’s not cat shit coffee, it’s civet shit coffee. Civets are more like weasels than cats.

181. Guggi
    182 | February 15, 2011 11:22 am

@ Guggi:

If one of “Vorarlberg” speaks really dialect one from Vienna or Salzburg wouldn’t understand a single word.

182. 184 | February 15, 2011 11:25 am

Mike C. wrote:

@ Mike C.:

Hear hear! A good watch, a vintage car, a fine quality firearm or a custom made knife. These kinds of things are worth owning and even sacrificing for. the goal would be to have more than just one of these, though!

183. 185 | February 15, 2011 11:26 am

father_of_10 wrote:

Get yourself a cup of kopi luwak coffee.

Yum.

184. Guggi
    186 | February 15, 2011 11:26 am

@ Philip_Daniel:

5000 jobless Tunisian had come to Lampedusa as boat people only this week end. Italy is horrified and has asked the EU for help.

185. 187 | February 15, 2011 11:26 am

Philip_Daniel wrote:

Ship the Palis off to the Arabia Deserta, Hell

And we’ll call it all good right there.

186. chickadee
    188 | February 15, 2011 11:27 am

What great news that the Swiss decided to keep their guns. Who are the stupid pols and traitors that came up with the initiative? Why fck with a good thing? The Swiss have been keeping guns for generations. And could need then now more than ever. Of course it would be the French bending over and grabbing the ankles.

For sale: French army rifle, never fired, dropped once.

187. NoThreat2U
    189 | February 15, 2011 11:27 am

And it gets worse…..

Obama Regime Requests $3.1 Billion in 2012 Aid for Pakistan…

(CNSNews.com) — The Obama administration is asking Congress to approve $1.9 billion in military and economic aid to Pakistan in fiscal year 2012 and an additional $1.2 billion to boost its counterinsurgency capabilities along the border with Afghanistan.

The $1.9 billion is included in the State Department’s core budget request released Monday, while the latter figure comes from a separate “Overseas Contingency Operations” (OCO) category — the Obama administration’s preferred term for what its predecessor called the war on terrorism.
    The 2012 OCO request seeks a total $8.7 billion to cover “extraordinary and temporary” costs of operations in the “frontline states” — Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq.

188. Alberta Oil Peon
    190 | February 15, 2011 11:28 am

@ father_of_10:
    A perfect example of a distinction without a difference. It still came out of some critter’s butt.

189. 191 | February 15, 2011 11:29 am

From the “Oh, shit! We’re all fucked!” Department, John Kerry is going to Pakistan to “calm tensions”:

Sen. John Kerry has left for a trip to Pakistan today, according to his spokesperson on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, to calm frayed diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Pakistan.
    Spokesman Frederick Jones said the trip comes at a time when the relationship is strained by the detention of a U.S. government official, Raymond Davis, suspected of killing two Pakistani men in self-defense during an alleged robbery attempt late last month in Lahore. Another Pakistani man was then accidentally killed by a rescue vehicle rushing to Davis’ aid.
    The U.S. was scheduled to host a trilateral meeting in Washington with Afghanistan and Pakistan at the end of February, but the meeting was canceled after Pakistan resisted U.S. demands to release Davis immediately. Pakistan is charging Davis with murder, but U.S. officials argue that Davis was in Pakistan under a diplomatic visa and has diplomatic immunity from prosecution. The senator is traveling on behalf of the Obama administration.

Apparently at Presidential behest. Boy, that will end well

Look at this one the positive side, maybe the Pakistani’s will charge Kerry with a crime and execute him too…

190. 192 | February 15, 2011 11:30 am

@ father_of_10:

This is the knife I want for my wedding gift from my fiancee (I am going to give her a rose garden. Really :P ). I want it made of S30V stainless, which will cost $225 more, and I want the handles out of either canvas Micarta or maybe some custom G-10 stuff. That knife is so me. My fighting training is mostly with short sword or medium batons. I could take this thing and dismember an enemy before he even realized he was in a fight. That would surely impress any friends he had hanging around…

191. 193 | February 15, 2011 11:30 am

doriangrey wrote:

Philip_Daniel wrote:
    Ship the Palis off to the Arabia Deserta, Hell

And we’ll call it all good right there.

Arabia Deserta is hell — even the semi-fertile Hejaz. No wonder the Arabian savages concocted an authoritarian political system, under the guise of a religion, to justify their expansionist urges…

192. NoThreat2U
    194 | February 15, 2011 11:30 am

And even more good news!!

“We will give exemplary punishment to the killer Davis”: Taliban warns Pakistan not to release U.S. prisoner accused of murder

“Why is America hell bent on trampling on Pakistani law and its judicial system? We will forcefully protest if he is released without a court order,” Jamaat-e-Islami deputy chief Liaquat Baluch told Reuters….

193. Guggi
    195 | February 15, 2011 11:30 am

A panel of prominent scientists is casting new doubt on scientific evidence that was a key part of the FBI’s case against Bruce E. Ivins, the deceased Army scientist accused of carrying out the deadly 2001 anthrax attacks.

The National Academy of Sciences, in a report issued Tuesday by its research arm, questioned the link between a flask of anthrax bacteria in Ivins’s lab at Fort Detrick, Md., and the anthrax-infested letters that killed five people and sickened 17 others.

The Justice Department has said genetic testing conclusively linked the letters to spores in the flask — labeled RMR-1029 — found at the laboratory, where Ivins was a longtime researcher before committing suicide in 2008. The government closed the case last year after concluding that Ivins had single-handedly prepared and mailed the deadly anthrax spores, which terrorized a nation still reeling from the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

194. 196 | February 15, 2011 11:31 am

chickadee wrote:

For sale: French army rifle, never fired, only dropped once twice.

Heh heh heh… :razz:

195. 197 | February 15, 2011 11:31 am

@ Philip_Daniel:

I agree. The palestinian Christiasn can stay as they are either Arabized Greeks, Latins, Arameans or Descended from the Ghassanids.

196. 198 | February 15, 2011 11:32 am

@ NoThreat2U:

Jizya. Lovely. What ever happened to “Billions for defense, but not one dime for tribute!”?

197. 199 | February 15, 2011 11:33 am

@ NoThreat2U:

Let’s just elect Ron Paul in 2012, relinquish Israel and Al-Andalus and Hindustan and Mindanao and Habesh and Pattani, and then there’ll be peace and harmony… /

198. NoThreat2U
    200 | February 15, 2011 11:33 am

It’s a kinder gentler world these days. Now, when someone wants you dead, you pay them off instead :) See how that works?? *spit*

199. 201 | February 15, 2011 11:33 am

@ Guggi:

Thanks!

200. NoThreat2U
    202 | February 15, 2011 11:34 am

@ Philip_Daniel:
    Sounds like a plan!///

201. 203 | February 15, 2011 11:34 am

The Pali Christians have been Arabized. For all intensive purposes, they’re Uncle Toms.

202. 204 | February 15, 2011 11:34 am

“Billions for defense, but not one dime for tribute!”

Islamophobia!!! /

203. m
    205 | February 15, 2011 11:36 am

@ NoThreat2U:

Yeah, because Christians praying for gay people (or even calling them queer) is exactly the same as declaring “no gay zones” in someone else’s country!

206 | February 15, 2011 11:36 am

Well, Happy Birthday Dorian
    I think to celebrate you should have some super models
    come over, or spend the night with a good book.
    My last birthday I couldn’t decide so I flipped a coin.
    Great Book!

205. NoThreat2U
    207 | February 15, 2011 11:37 am

@ m:
    See, you got it all figured out!! /

206. 208 | February 15, 2011 11:38 am

Philip_Daniel wrote:

doriangrey wrote:
    Philip_Daniel wrote:
    Ship the Palis off to the Arabia Deserta, Hell
    And we’ll call it all good right there.

No it’s not, it’s not even remotely close. When I say ship them off to hell I literally mean that lake of fire where they suffer for all eternity, not some nice desert where they can hangout and kick it with their friends and family.

I happen to like deserts, they are a great places to camp and do off road stuff, and I don’t think any desert should have to suffer the indignity of Islamic infestation.

207. NoThreat2U
    209 | February 15, 2011 11:39 am

@ Philip_Daniel:
    I hate to do this to you because you are so brilliant, but this is a pet peeve of mine…

The Pali Christians have been Arabized. For all intensive purposes intents and purposes, they’re Uncle Toms.

I am not a grammer nazi.

208. 210 | February 15, 2011 11:39 am

@ m:

Oh, no! The Xianists are far worse. Just ask Charles or Andrew Sullivan…

209. 211 | February 15, 2011 11:41 am

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Philip_Daniel:
    I am not a grammer nazi.

Yes you are…. :razz:

210. NoThreat2U
    212 | February 15, 2011 11:43 am

No, I would just prefer to be nice and correct someone rather than some jackass being rude about it. :)

211. Alberta Oil Peon
    213 | February 15, 2011 11:43 am

That’s quite a knife. I could have used one like that back when cutting grid lines in the bush was part of my work day. Mostly, we used axes; I like the Hudson Bay pattern. I tried machetes, but they didn’t have enough weight to chop through 2″ and larger evergreens and birch. Looks like that puppy might.

Nowadays, if I have to cut a line, I use a chain saw.

212. NoThreat2U
    214 | February 15, 2011 11:44 am

Besides, if he was writing a paper for school and said that, it would probably bring his grade down. So I am helping :)

213. 215 | February 15, 2011 11:45 am

@ Philip_Daniel:

Maybe so but they can be rehabilitated. After a few generatiosn on non Arab rule, they will be normal. They don’t do suicide bombings.

I say spare them or Send them to the future Maronite Republic of Lebanon!

:wink:

214. 216 | February 15, 2011 11:51 am

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

Nowadays, if I have to cut a line, I use a chain saw.

The problem with a knife like that is unless you workout with it on a regular basis it gets fucking heavy real quick.

215. Alberta Oil Peon
    217 | February 15, 2011 11:57 am

Well, my use for it would be for slashing brush. Hell, it might be cat’s ass for trimming the damn caragana hedge here. That stuff is nasty!

I’ve got some old truck springs in the scrap pile. I could make a pretty fair imitation of that knife in a day, with the tools at hand, and the steel used in truck springs takes an edge real well.

Swing an axe for day when you’re not used to it, and you will hurt in places you didn’t know there were places. LOL

216. 218 | February 15, 2011 12:01 pm

@ father_of_10:
    This is the knife I want for my wedding gift from my fiancee (I am going to give her a rose garden. Really ). I want it made of S30V stainless, which will cost $225 more, and I want the handles out of either canvas Micarta or maybe some custom G-10 stuff. That knife is so me. My fighting training is mostly with short sword or medium batons. I could take this thing and dismember an enemy before he even realized he was in a fight. That would surely impress any friends he had hanging around…

My uncle is a renowned custom knife maker, makes knives under the name Alstar. I just picked up a boot knife from him that has a marlin bill handle. His knives are very practical and beautifully made. I ought to post some pics. The knife you want looks kinda like a futuristic hatchet . . . and I suspect it will do the job!

217. 219 | February 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Alberta Oil Peon wrote:

ROTFLMAO… Tell me about it, I spent the first year where I now live chopping fire wood, by hand. By the time I had finished 25 cords it was no longer a big deal, but the first two cords damn near killed me.

218. 220 | February 15, 2011 12:20 pm

suicide genocide bombings

219. 221 | March 7, 2011 7:10 am

Here you go……

Interesting read %BLOGURL%. Here’s a link for thanks….