by Bob in Breckenridge ( 100 Comments › )
Filed under Crime, History, Islam, Leftist-Islamic Alliance, Pakistan at March 4th, 2011 - 5:00 pm

A beautiful 13 year old American girl fled her home after her f**kin’ muzz swine step-father tried to arrange her marriage to some other muzz POS in Pakistan.

This girl’s piece of shit “mother” and step-father should both be arrested for child abuse, and all parental rights should be terminated!

Missing Hesperia teen was to wed in arranged marriage

Mom planned eight-week family trip to Pakistan

HESPERIA • Authorities located missing Hesperia teen Jessie Bender early Wednesday morning safe in Apple Valley, and investigators said she may have run away to avoid an arranged marriage in Pakistan.

The 13-year-old Cedar Middle School student and her siblings were removed from the Bender family home Wednesday, Cindy Bachman, spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department, said.

“(A) family member was concealing her in Apple Valley because he was concerned that she would be taken to Pakistan and forced into an arranged marriage,” Bachman said.

According to authorities, the threat was plausible.

In earlier interviews, the girl’s mother, Melissa Bender, said the family was planning an eight-week trip to Pakistan to visit her current husband’s family, but denied that was the motive for her disappearance.

“She didn’t really want to go but she was fine with it,” Melissa Bender told the Daily Press on Tuesday. “I really don’t think the trip played a role in her leaving. She was actually excited to go shopping for the trip. I even asked her friends and they said she wasn’t upset about going so I really don’t think that was the reason.”

However, Bachman said when the family first reported the girl missing they told investigators she ran away because she didn’t want to go on the trip.

“Two days after the initial report was taken, the mother began to give investigators information about a possible Internet predator who was talking to her daughter,” Bachman said. That information turned out to be false. “She may have spoken to people through Facebook on the computer, but there was never an Internet predator.”

When detectives learned of the possibility the teen may have been in the company of a predator, they became concerned and stepped up the investigation, Bachman said.

Several law enforcement agencies — including the FBI, Chicago police and the U.S Marshal’s Service — worked to find the missing girl. It’s unclear if the family will be charged for all of the man hours put into finding the teen or if the case will result in any arrests.

No one was arrested as of late Wednesday afternoon.

“We will be forwarding the case to the District Attorney’s Office and it will be up to them to file charges,” Bachman said.

Officials with the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Victorville office said they have not come across a forced marriage case.

Calls to Melissa Bender on Wednesday afternoon were not immediately returned.

Patrick Mitchell, the grandfather of one of Melissa Bender’s children, said he had been concerned for his own granddaughter’s safety when the 11-year-old would spend her court-mandated visitation with Melissa Bender.

“She gets her for one month during the summer and that entire time we were worried she was going to take our granddaughter to Pakistan, too,” Mitchell said.

Click here to read the rest

Tags: ,

Comments

100 Responses to “13 year old American girl flees her home after muzz swine step-father tries to arrange her marriage”

1. Bureaucat
    1 | March 4, 2011 5:06 pm

My Sister-in-law married a Pakistani man who abused her horribly. He would make her walk to work and follow her in the car because he didn’t trust her.

When they had a baby girl he tried to kidnap her and take her to Pakistan. He was finally tracked down with her in a drug house. Her diaper hadn’t been changed in days and she was filthy.

He finally skipped the country and thank goodness my neice didn’t go with him. She is now a functional independent adult with a college education. I shudder to think what would have become of her.

2. NoThreat2U
    2 | March 4, 2011 5:07 pm

Who the hell would take their young female child to Pakistan for an “eight week shopping trip”??? Lying bitch. Ship her ass over there and make her stay forever.

3. Bureaucat
    3 | March 4, 2011 5:07 pm

How many children has this woman had by different fathers?

4. NoThreat2U
    4 | March 4, 2011 5:08 pm

@ Bureaucat:
    Disgusting. They look upon female children as property. Pigs.

5. Bureaucat
    5 | March 4, 2011 5:15 pm

Did the press remove references to and pictures of her step-father? I saw one this morning but cannot find it now.

6. vagabond trader
    6 | March 4, 2011 5:16 pm

@ Bureaucat:

Thank G-d! One of the few bits of advice I give freely is wimmin,stay the he11 away from muzz men. They may seem nice but they are brought up to believe ALL western women are whores and they would love to teach you about proper behavior.

7. 7 | March 4, 2011 5:16 pm

Pakistan has always been high on my vacation list. The night life, the cuisine . . .

8. vagabond trader
    8 | March 4, 2011 5:18 pm

@ father_of_10:

Barry Soerto thought it was one of those must see places before you become potus. :evil:

9. Bureaucat
    9 | March 4, 2011 5:18 pm

My wifes best friend married into a muslim family. They had to move to another state to save their marriage. He’s a good guy and I give him props for saying no to his family when they wanted her to act less American and submit to their orders that she cook and clean for them. The women in his family were the worst offenders.

10. 10 | March 4, 2011 5:24 pm

father_of_10 wrote:

All the places to nuke…

11. Bureaucat
    11 | March 4, 2011 5:25 pm

The step father’s name is Mohammed Kahn. I can’t find info. about him that was available this morning. This ticks me off. Obscure the evil -- nothing to see here folks.

I wonder how Jessie’s biological father feels about this. Melissa Bender’s brother was already raising the kids.

Weird all around.

12. NoThreat2U
    12 | March 4, 2011 5:29 pm

@ Bureaucat:
    Is he still a muslim? Did she convert?

13. Bureaucat
    13 | March 4, 2011 5:32 pm

Finally found a reference to the step-father Mohammed Khan. A picture about halfway down this article. He was claiming to have talked to someone in Chicago who kidnapped her (a bold faced lie).

14. Lily
    14 | March 4, 2011 5:33 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Bureaucat:
    Is he still a muslim? Did she convert?

Probably forced or trickened into it without knowing the real deal.
    This is all around disgusting.

15. 15 | March 4, 2011 5:34 pm

Any woman even considering marrying a Muslim man should be forced to read “Not Without My Daughter.” Even though the Sally Field movie isn’t all that bad, the book is even more harrowing in its description of life in a Muslim marriage and living outside of the United States.

16. Bureaucat
    16 | March 4, 2011 5:35 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Bureaucat:
    Is he still a muslim? Did she convert?

It doesn’t say if the mother converted. Here is another article with some interesting comments:

17. Bureaucat
    17 | March 4, 2011 5:37 pm

An idiot calling himslef Proud Muslim was complaining that the commenters weren’t bashing Christianity for pedophiles in the States or because her mother was Christian.

Maybe because Christian men aren’t trolling the middle-east marrying women and shipping their 13 y/o daughters to their relatives to rape and imprison.

Tool.

18. NoThreat2U
    18 | March 4, 2011 5:37 pm

@ Bureaucat:
    Actually I was wondering that about your wife’s friend and her husband.

19. Bureaucat
    19 | March 4, 2011 5:39 pm

Just so we have the moral equivelency thing cleared up:

A Christian who is into diddling little girls is an offense to the Christian God and “it would be better for him to have a millstone around his neck and drowned than to offend one of these little ones.”

A Muslim who is into diddling little girls is acting like the prophet.

20. Lily
    20 | March 4, 2011 5:41 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

Oh indeed they need to read this. But will that change their mind? Not if they feel this is a different relationship. Love to some women is blind. They will just know this will not happen to them.

21. Bureaucat
    21 | March 4, 2011 5:41 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Bureaucat:
    Is he still a muslim? Did she convert?

They were married in a Unitarian Church. He is very Westernized.

22. Bureaucat
    22 | March 4, 2011 5:42 pm

Lily wrote:

They will just know this will not happen to them.

Famous last words for some women. Sad.

23. Bureaucat
    23 | March 4, 2011 5:46 pm

Holy crap! It looks like Mohammed Khan wasn’t even married to Melissa Bender.

“She said that she and her significant other, Mohammad Khan, a Pakistani man, passed lie detector tests and that she didn’t expect any charges would be filed against her.”

I’m not normally like a pit bull on stories like this but the whole circumstances around this don’t pass the smell test.

24. Lily
    24 | March 4, 2011 5:52 pm

Bureaucat wrote:

Lily wrote:
    They will just know this will not happen to them.
    Famous last words for some women. Sad.

Oh indeed….they always think not to them…because their relationship is different.

25. snowcrash
    25 | March 4, 2011 5:53 pm

Unbelievable. You read about arranged marriages happening in the UK but you think, not here. I am glad the girl was smart enough to know this wasn’t going to end well for her. I’m still worried about her, but for different reasons, in the child welfare system.

26. Lily
    26 | March 4, 2011 5:56 pm

snowcrash wrote:

Oh yes the child welfare system isn’t all that great…it is a crap shoot. But slighlty better than being married at 13.

27. Lily
    27 | March 4, 2011 5:57 pm

@ Lily:

To an older man at that too.

28. NoThreat2U
    28 | March 4, 2011 5:57 pm

@ Bureaucat:
    So he is more an apostate than a practicing muslim.

29. citizen_q
    29 | March 4, 2011 5:58 pm

@ Bureaucat:
    My sister in-law is married to a muslim turk. As I have put it has gone full turk native.

I have posted here quite often about it, so I can understand. Thankfully she and here kids seem happy, but they creep me and my spidey sense is ringing off the hook when I can’t avoid visiting.

30. citizen_q
    30 | March 4, 2011 6:00 pm

@ snowcrash:
    islam drags its particular stench along wherever it resides.

31. 31 | March 4, 2011 6:04 pm

citizen_q wrote:

@ snowcrash:
    islam drags its particular stench along wherever it resides.

And that stench smells exactly like death…

32. snowcrash
    32 | March 4, 2011 6:05 pm

This poor girl would have been trapped in a foreign country with no way to get home. Kids are most vulnerable when the family unit breaks down and there are a variety of significant others coming and going. I don’t care how old timey that sounds either.

33. 33 | March 4, 2011 6:06 pm

snowcrash wrote:

The child welfare system is utterly fucked up, especially here in California, but as bad as it is, it aint as bad as being sold as a sex slave to a muslim in a 7th century hell hole like Pakistan.

34. Nevergiveup
    34 | March 4, 2011 6:09 pm

doriangrey wrote:

snowcrash wrote:

You damn with faint praise? Or something like that? Hell remember I was a math and biology major after all, not english

35. NoThreat2U
    35 | March 4, 2011 6:15 pm

My daughter has a friend she has known all through school. The girl’s boyfriend is named Shaheed. Her son, who doesn’t belong to this guy, is named Khalil. I have been hearing stories of how the boyfriend beats on this girl. She is a world class dumbass. The girl lives down the road from us and comes up to see my daughter. The boyfriend I have never met, but the evil bitch in me would like to one day.

36. refugee000
    36 | March 4, 2011 6:17 pm

Isn’t she a little old for a first marriage…by muslim standards.

37. snowcrash
    37 | March 4, 2011 6:17 pm

@ Bureaucat:
    The reporter just raised more questions in the LAT local article.

38. NoThreat2U
    38 | March 4, 2011 6:18 pm

@ refugee000:
    Usually, if they are not married by 13 they are old maids.

39. Nevergiveup
    39 | March 4, 2011 6:18 pm

refugee000 wrote:

Isn’t she a little old for a first marriage…by muslim standards.

I figure my daughters might be old enough to get married when they are, oh lets say, maybe 40 or when I’m dead and buried?

40. NoThreat2U
    40 | March 4, 2011 6:20 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    lol Nah, I am sure you want to see them settled with a good man and a lovely little family of their own sooner than that.

41 | March 4, 2011 6:22 pm

Bureaucat wrote:

Holy crap! It looks like Mohammed Khan wasn’t even married to Melissa Bender.

Just another day’s work at what the Fifth Column Treasonous Media™ does best; keeping the 0bama’s mushrooms (supporters) in the dark and fed a steady stream of shit… :evil:

42. Nevergiveup
    42 | March 4, 2011 6:22 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:

Seems every time they bring home a boy I am in Uniform?

43. citizen_q
    43 | March 4, 2011 6:24 pm

@ refugee000:
    @ NoThreat2U:

My muslim revert sister in-law’s daughter will be six in April. On our way home from our last miserable visit there I pointed out that following mohamhead’s example as muslims are exhorted to do in islam, she is now of marrying age.

44. citizen_q
    44 | March 4, 2011 6:25 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    and cleaning your guns? :-)

45. 45 | March 4, 2011 6:26 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Anything to drink yet?

46. NoThreat2U
    46 | March 4, 2011 6:27 pm

@ Nevergiveup:
    Just coincidence I am sure :)

@ citizen_q:

citizen_q wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:
    and cleaning your guns?

Polishing my 2 shooting ribbons

49. 49 | March 4, 2011 6:29 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Are they Black Nation of Islam types?

50. 50 | March 4, 2011 6:30 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Ah I getting ready to open a wine bottle. I’m doing a Drinking Thread for tonight.

51. NoThreat2U
    51 | March 4, 2011 6:31 pm

Not as far as I know. The girl is black and mexican. I will have to ask Shannon about the guy. She already doesn’t like him. lol

52. Nevergiveup
    52 | March 4, 2011 6:31 pm

Officials: US wants dramatic statements
    While Prime Minister Netanyahu reportedly prepares to present new peace initiative, officials in Jerusalem fear Obama Administration to demand clear reference to 1967 borders

But not so much from the palestinians?

53. Nevergiveup
    53 | March 4, 2011 6:35 pm

LOS ANGELES — “Two and a Half Men” star Charlie Sheen confirmed Friday he plans to travel to Haiti next week with friend and actor Sean Penn, in an interview with “Access Hollywood.”
    “We’re going to do a couple things first and then it looks like we’re heading down [to Haiti],” Sheen told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover during a phone interview on their Friday show, yet another media appearance by the troubled actor who has garnered considerable attention with his erratic and bombastic remarks.
    “And I’m excited as hell because, you know, if I can bring the attention of the world down there, then clearly this tsunami keeps cresting,” Sheen, 45, told the entertainment news program about the bizarre timing of a non-profit initiative in the midst of the cancellation of his CBS show for this season and a bitter custody battle over his children with his estranged wife.

Penn has also been in the tabloids this week for cuddling with the not-yet-divorced Scarlett Johansson, 26, during a romantic getaway in Mexico. He created the J/P Haitian Relief Organization after an earthquake ravaged Haiti in January 2010, killing an estimated 230,000 people and leaving 1.3 million homeless.
    The Academy Award-winning actor has increasingly been visiting the struggling country to oversee the work of his organization.
    Penn, 50, has been one of the many actors who have reportedly offered support to Sheen during his public struggle with substance abuse.

Gee what a couple?

54. citizen_q
    54 | March 4, 2011 6:36 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    Sorry, I made the comment on the way home to my wife in private. Since the men were mostly talking in turkish to each other, I spent most of my time texting my brother complaining about how much it sucked to be there.

55. chickadee
    55 | March 4, 2011 6:36 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if the scrunt mother and her muzz scum significant other, were going to make money on the little girl. Sell her (marry her) off to a filthy hairy beast.
    What mother would do this? The fcking bitch belongs in jail.

56. 56 | March 4, 2011 6:37 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

They should stay there!

57. chickadee
    57 | March 4, 2011 6:37 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Nevergiveup:

Seems every time they bring home a boy I am in Uniform?

Excellent.

58. citizen_q
    58 | March 4, 2011 6:39 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

Prime Minister Netanyahu reportedly prepares to present new peace initiative

My peace initiative would be to offer them the peace of the grave, if they keep going on like they are.

59. NoThreat2U
    59 | March 4, 2011 6:39 pm

@ citizen_q:
    I just don’t know how you manage to do it. lol I couldn’t keep my mouth shut.

60. Nevergiveup
    60 | March 4, 2011 6:42 pm

citizen_q wrote:

Nevergiveup wrote:

Prime Minister Netanyahu reportedly prepares to present new peace initiative

But for the first time in a long time, Israel has no friend in the White House and the democrats are worthless because of their insane blind loyalty to Obama

61. citizen_q
    61 | March 4, 2011 6:44 pm

Nevergiveup wrote:

citizen_q wrote:
    Nevergiveup wrote:
    Prime Minister Netanyahu reportedly prepares to present new peace initiative

You are quite correct. Just wishful thinking on my part of a just world.

62 | March 4, 2011 6:49 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

You do know what the name Shaheed (or Shahid) means, right?

63. citizen_q
    63 | March 4, 2011 6:50 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ citizen_q:
    I just don’t know how you manage to do it. lol I couldn’t keep my mouth shut.

We all have our own way of dealing with difficulties. Right or wrong, I love my wife. This is her sister, so she is in a difficult position. I have frank discussions with her, my opinions known and will back up what I say, with references. I have a pretty good library, but I won’t put myself between her and her sister. That is her decision, as long I don’t sense any physical danger to her.

64. 64 | March 4, 2011 6:52 pm

@ Nevergiveup:

Worse than no friend. That have a 3rd World Liberation ideologue who hates them.

65. NoThreat2U
    65 | March 4, 2011 6:52 pm

Yes sir I do…and I explained it to my daughter. That is why this girl comes here to visit Shannon, not the other way around. Not sure if she ever told the friend what his names means though. Now that you mentioned it, I will have to ask her.

66. 66 | March 4, 2011 6:52 pm

New DOD.

Ironic ad on LGF

67. NoThreat2U
    67 | March 4, 2011 6:53 pm

@ citizen_q:
    I gotta give you major props for that. I guess I am just a reactionary person.

68 | March 4, 2011 6:54 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

All she has to do is Google it.

69. NoThreat2U
    69 | March 4, 2011 6:56 pm

I think her friend might be too stupid to realize what she is messing with. All I can do is worry about my girl, the other one is on her own.

70 | March 4, 2011 6:56 pm

Well, it looks like Leia won’t get to make any new friends this weekend.

As I suspected, the World Arena won’t let in dogs other than service animals.

71 | March 4, 2011 6:57 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

It’s damn near impossible to get a balistics match to a shotgun.

/Just a random thought…

72. NoThreat2U
    72 | March 4, 2011 6:58 pm

Awwwww, and she is such a people person too!! Poor Leia :(

73. citizen_q
    73 | March 4, 2011 6:59 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    Thanks!

74. NoThreat2U
    74 | March 4, 2011 7:00 pm

Believe me, I monitor the situation closely. My girl knows what I am capable of and if she has any concerns or fears, she knows to come to me about them. And to hunting rifle is in the closet next to my bed. I wouldn’t hesitate to bust a cap in someone’s ass if necessary.

75. NoThreat2U
    75 | March 4, 2011 7:01 pm

@ citizen_q:
    You”re welcome. It might just be a female thing…we tend to shoot our mouth off at the drop of a hat. lol

76. 76 | March 4, 2011 7:01 pm

Well, it looks like Leia won’t get to make any new friends this weekend.
    As I suspected, the World Arena won’t let in dogs other than service animals.

Well that sucks. There goes half your PR campaign right there.

77 | March 4, 2011 7:03 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:
    It’s damn near impossible to get a balistics match to a shotgun.
    /Just a random thought…

It is possible to mach a spent shell to a particular shotgun. Don’t leave anything behind… :wink:

78. 78 | March 4, 2011 7:05 pm

@ Mike C.:

I answered you on the previous thread.

79. NoThreat2U
    79 | March 4, 2011 7:05 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    Yinz are real gentlemen….so full of helpful information ;)

80 | March 4, 2011 7:06 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

Yup, you can match the firing pin marks.

That’s the nice thing about a pump…as long as you don’t fire a second round, you don’t have to remember to pick up the expended shell…

81 | March 4, 2011 7:07 pm

Mike C. wrote:

Well, it looks like Leia won’t get to make any new friends this weekend.
    As I suspected, the World Arena won’t let in dogs other than service animals.
    Well that sucks. There goes half your PR campaign right there.

I’ve pretty much scratched their next show off my list.

She’ll be with me at the one next week, though.

82. unclassifiable
    82 | March 4, 2011 7:11 pm

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!11ty!!

83. 83 | March 4, 2011 7:12 pm

@ Mike C.:
    I answered you on the previous thread.

I also.

84. 84 | March 4, 2011 7:13 pm

Mike C. wrote:
    Well, it looks like Leia won’t get to make any new friends this weekend.
    As I suspected, the World Arena won’t let in dogs other than service animals.
    Well that sucks. There goes half your PR campaign right there.
    I’ve pretty much scratched their next show off my list.
    She’ll be with me at the one next week, though.

Better. She’s got to be a traffic attractor.

85. NoThreat2U
    85 | March 4, 2011 7:13 pm

@ unclassifiable:
    This is not bullshit. This is the reality now since we import these barbarians. Lock up your wives and daughters….the moes are here.

86. unclassifiable
    86 | March 4, 2011 7:15 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

I mean to say this is clearly an example of “white slavery”.

87. 87 | March 4, 2011 7:15 pm

self load use dimes not buckshot

88. NoThreat2U
    88 | March 4, 2011 7:15 pm

@ unclassifiable:
    White slavery sanctioned fully by the Religion of Peace ™ ROPMA

89 | March 4, 2011 7:16 pm

@ Mike C.:

Better. She’s got to be a traffic attractor.

She is. I tie her leash to the table leg, and she wanders out in the aisle meeting people. Women and little kids love her.

She’s like that at the dog park, too. She spends more time going around visiting the other people than she does playing with the other dogs.

90. unclassifiable
    90 | March 4, 2011 7:17 pm

>>jimmytheclaw wrote:

self load use dimes not buckshot

<<how to screw up a shotgun

91 | March 4, 2011 7:20 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

>>jimmytheclaw wrote:
    self load use dimes not buckshot

Yeah, I can’t imagine that being good for a shotgun barrel…

92 | March 4, 2011 7:22 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

>>jimmytheclaw wrote:
    self load use dimes not buckshot

<<how to screw up a shotgun

Use a good shot cup and the dimes will never touch the inside of the barrel. A stack of pennies might leave an interesting pattern in a target… :twisted:

93. unclassifiable
    93 | March 4, 2011 7:24 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:

I dunno. S-load of back pressure but if you shoot slugs (unrifled) maybe so. Too tight a shot cup and I suppose it would be just like shooting a slug.

I stand corrected.

94 | March 4, 2011 7:32 pm

This looks like it would be painful…

95 | March 4, 2011 7:32 pm

unclassifiable wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    I stand corrected.

Just a random thought.
    A stack of coins would have to be less weight then an equivalent volume of solid lead. Coins would not have the range of lead, might make an interesting home defense load… :wink:

96 | March 4, 2011 7:34 pm

This looks like it would be painful…

Guaranteed too rip someone a new one!!! :shock:

97. Macker
    97 | March 4, 2011 7:42 pm

father_of_10 wrote:

The night lights

98. 98 | March 4, 2011 9:09 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

I consider marrying a Muslim to be equivalent to treason.

99 | March 4, 2011 9:41 pm

1389AD wrote:

I consider marrying a Muslim to be equivalent to treason.

I consider it to be insanity.

100 | March 4, 2011 9:41 pm