Bucketheads

by Bunk X ( 150 Comments › )
Filed under Communism, Economy, Education, Free Speech, Hate Speech, Humor, OOT, Open thread, Politics, Progressives, Socialism at October 15th, 2011 - 11:00 pm

[Image via; 1st interview via Weasel Zippers, 2nd via lgfretro. ]
Apparently, some of the “Occupy X” morons believe all U.S. Citizens who earn more than minimum wage deserve this.

And to top it off,  OWS Meltdown Boy has been identified as a trust fund recipient. 99% LOL that.

My favorite brain-dead brilliance so far is this awesome interview, with this being a close second, and as for the brain-undead, here’s The Overnight Open Thread.

[P.S. Kudos to Urban Infidel for her photojournalistic ventures into the dark underbelly of OWS, and for her interview on Roger Hedgecock's show on AM600KOGO. If anyone still thinks there's cherry-picking going on, Zombie's got more.]

Tags: , , , , ,

Comments

150 Responses to “Bucketheads”

1. m
    1 | October 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Hell yes! Someone got a screenshot! I saw that the other day and the next day the account was deleted so I didn’t get it saved. That idiot.

2. AZfederalist
    2 | October 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Whatever happened to the new tone?

/s

3. AZfederalist
    3 | October 15, 2011 11:14 pm

@ AZfederalist:

Carp. Meant to say “new civility”

4. John Difool
    4 | October 15, 2011 11:16 pm

I suspect these Occubaggers won’t want anything to do with lopping heads off when they find out it’s hard messy work that doesn’t pay well unless your a member of Al-Q.

5. Philip_Daniel
    5 | October 15, 2011 11:18 pm

6. m
    6 | October 15, 2011 11:24 pm

@ John Difool:

Look at the skinny punk in the picture. Looks lily white from here.

7. John Difool
    7 | October 15, 2011 11:29 pm

m wrote:

@ John Difool:
    Look at the skinny punk in the picture. Looks lily white from here.

So is Bill Ayres who is probably that young man’s idol.

8. 8 | October 15, 2011 11:34 pm

What this thread needs…. Is some real Buckethead….

9. John Difool
    9 | October 15, 2011 11:34 pm

To expand on my point, Billy Ayres was a skinny white privileged punk born with a silver spoon in his mouth who wanted to wage war on other privileged white kids, police officers and the military.

Lots of self hatred going on with the left.

10. Brick
    10 | October 15, 2011 11:37 pm

John Difool wrote:

Lots of self hatred going on with the left.

If they directed that hate properly towards each other, think how nice the world would be.

11. song_and_dance_man
    11 | October 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Saw him at a small club here. Really tall and a great axeman.

12. John Difool
    12 | October 15, 2011 11:40 pm

John Difool wrote:
    Lots of self hatred going on with the left.

True dat. Billy boy’s daddy’s money also kept him out of the pogie. If he was truly down with the struggle he would have did his time like a good revolutionary or went out in style like Che’.

13. 13 | October 15, 2011 11:41 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Saw him at a small club here. Really tall and a great axeman.

ROTFLMAO… So obviously I hate him, along with Joe, Steve and Yngwie… :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. 14 | October 15, 2011 11:42 pm

John Difool wrote:

or went out in style like Che’.

There is still time for that… :twisted:

15. Brick
    15 | October 15, 2011 11:44 pm

My sign for the revolution:

Grammer & Speling Natzi’s
    Must DYE!

16. John Difool
    16 | October 15, 2011 11:45 pm

doriangrey wrote:

John Difool wrote:
    or went out in style like Che’.
    There is still time for that…

Actually there’s pretty good evidence Dr. Guevarra went out kicking,screaming and crying like a little bitch when his time came to meet the fate he metered out to thousands of others and not the hardcore revolutionary the left likes to imagine him as.

17. 17 | October 15, 2011 11:45 pm

AZfederalist wrote:

Whatever happened to the new tone?
    /s

The Marxist motto is A New Civil tone for Thee, but not for ME…

18. John Difool
    18 | October 15, 2011 11:47 pm

My sign for the Revolution:

I am better for your engine than regular but not as expensive as premium.

I Am The 89% Octane

19. Brick
    19 | October 15, 2011 11:47 pm

The pic looks like the Shover Robot family.

20. 20 | October 15, 2011 11:48 pm

doriangrey wrote:
    John Difool wrote:
    or went out in style like Che’.
    There is still time for that…

Yup, they say he pissed and shit all over himself then begged like a 5 year old girl. Even the CIA dude that eventually shot him in the head was disgusted that someone who so cold bloodily kill a thousand people with his own two hands turned out to be such a pussy. (So he shot in in both legs and told him he could escape if he just crawled away… Then laughed at him and shot him between the eyes while he whimpered and begged)

21. John Difool
    21 | October 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Brick wrote:

The pic looks like the Shover Robot family.

Another good sign for the revolution:

I am the pusher robot, do not believe the shover robot he is lying

I am here to protect you….

I am here to protect you From The Terrible Secret Of Space !

22. 22 | October 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Brick wrote:
    The pic looks like the Shover Robot family.

Another good sign for the revolution:
    I am the pusher robot, do not believe the shover robot he is lying
    I am here to protect you….
    I am here to protect you From The Terrible Secret Of Space !

ROTFLMAO… OK, you have been trapped on the interwebs way to long if you know the story of the pusher robot and the shover robot… :shock:

23. 23 | October 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Che sure doesn’t chicken out now, does he! 8)

24. John Difool
    24 | October 15, 2011 11:54 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Brick wrote:
    The pic looks like the Shover Robot family.
    Another good sign for the revolution:
    I am the pusher robot, do not believe the shover robot he is lying
    I am here to protect you….
    I am here to protect you From The Terrible Secret Of Space !

I did my time on /b/ and Newsgrounds back in the day or the Darkside if you will.

25 | October 15, 2011 11:54 pm

doriangrey wrote:

guilty…

26. 26 | October 15, 2011 11:56 pm

27. Bob in Breckenridge
    27 | October 15, 2011 11:57 pm

I would just tell the OWS douchebags…Yeah whatever morons. Always remember, and never forget, that when push comes to shove, we’re the ones with the guns. And we’re not afraid to use them on your sorry asses.

28. song_and_dance_man
    28 | October 15, 2011 11:57 pm

doriangrey wrote:

ROTFLMAO… So obviously I hate him, along with Joe, Steve and Yngwie…

Well, I’m no slouch on the axe, and nowhere near the hate-level these occupy, but can there be a scant amount of love. I swear I will play lousy on my next record.

29. John Difool
    29 | October 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Have you guys seen this one? Zimriel turned me on to it a few years back at AoS and I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants.

30 | October 15, 2011 11:58 pm

alt.destroy.the.earth

31. Brick
    31 | October 15, 2011 11:58 pm

savage wrote:

Hey, Savage -- nice job on the previous thread. :)

32. song_and_dance_man
    32 | October 15, 2011 11:59 pm

My sign for the revolution:
    Grammer & Speling Natzi’s
    Must DYE!

And Corepooret chesse lines must seese

33. 33 | October 16, 2011 12:00 am

savage wrote:

Hey, Savage – nice job on the previous thread.

Thanks. I was driving up Main Street and I saw that and I HAD to get some pictures.

34. song_and_dance_man
    34 | October 16, 2011 12:01 am

John Difool wrote:

And before that all we had were BBS’. That was back breaking work trying to get the message out with a whole day delay.

35. 35 | October 16, 2011 12:04 am

doriangrey wrote:
    Brick wrote:
    The pic looks like the Shover Robot family.
    Another good sign for the revolution:
    I am the pusher robot, do not believe the shover robot he is lying
    I am here to protect you….
    I am here to protect you From The Terrible Secret Of Space !

I first heard that back… about 7,89×1017 to the 10th nano seconds ago when I was using UUNET… :shock:

36. 36 | October 16, 2011 12:04 am

“OCCUPY….uh…..whatever……….” where’s my free stuff?

More than 200 protesters joined Occupy Honolulu as they marched from Ala Moana Beach Park down Kalakaua Avenue to Kapiolani Park as part of the worldwide protests that started with “Occupy Wall Street……

and a pathetic bunch of wannabe’s they were….

37. Brick
    37 | October 16, 2011 12:05 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Timex/Sinclair anyone. :)

38. John Difool
    38 | October 16, 2011 12:06 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

John Difool wrote:

Is that the one where you had to put the phone receiver into the modem?

39 | October 16, 2011 12:06 am

@ IslandLibertarian:

at least they get to occupy paradise!

what up, island?

40 | October 16, 2011 12:06 am

@ Brick:

41 | October 16, 2011 12:07 am

John Difool wrote:

Is that the one where you had to put the phone receiver into the modem?

see, i missed that…we had 2800baud in line modems! (they ran data up hill, both ways, in a snowstorm)

42. Brick
    42 | October 16, 2011 12:07 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:
    John Difool wrote:

Is that the one where you had to put the phone receiver into the modem?

2400 baud FTW!

43. 43 | October 16, 2011 12:08 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

I swear I will play lousy on my next record.

:grin: You got a deal… :grin:

44. song_and_dance_man
    44 | October 16, 2011 12:09 am

The makeshift Occupiers must be proud. They have managed to garner crowds that match just one Tea Party rally in our town. The last Tea Party crowd here was estimated at about 10K.

Good going Left. You assembled a bunch of Hippie progeny that meets your 1% expectation.

45. Brick
    45 | October 16, 2011 12:10 am

@ Brick:

Good. I thought I had imagined them.

46. 46 | October 16, 2011 12:11 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Timex/Sinclair anyone.

<———- Raises Hand… Yup, was my first computer.. ZX81 :grin:

47. John Difool
    47 | October 16, 2011 12:12 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Thats just not so, there’s 200 in Honolulu like IL said, three hundred here in Richmond…….yep, you’re right.

48 | October 16, 2011 12:12 am

@ Brick:

Good. I thought I had imagined them.

nope, thqat was reality

49. song_and_dance_man
    49 | October 16, 2011 12:12 am

Timex/Sinclair anyone.

1200 baud in those days was hot.

50 | October 16, 2011 12:13 am

doriangrey wrote:

< ———- Raises Hand… Yup, was my first computer.. ZX81 :grin:

first was an apple 2plus

51. Brick
    51 | October 16, 2011 12:14 am

Going against protocol, I am about to violate the no-cross thread rule. To tag onto Savage’s Kinnison clip…I give you Jessica Hawt..I mean, Hawn.

52. 52 | October 16, 2011 12:15 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Timex/Sinclair anyone.
    1200 baud in those days was hot.

You rich kids had everything, I had a 300…

53. Brick
    53 | October 16, 2011 12:18 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Timex/Sinclair anyone.
    1200 baud in those days was hot.

I was programming in BASIC back thru the 80′s, but didn’t get my own modem until about 93? Remember the “webcrawler” search engine with the black spider and web? Those were the days.

54. song_and_dance_man
    54 | October 16, 2011 12:24 am

first was an apple 2plus

My first, and the only one I ever bought off a shelf, was a 286, with 2 megs of RAM and a whopping 40 meg drive. My friends mostly thought it was a waste. Why would I need that much ram. We were toying, at the time, with many OS’ and then around 89 MS released Windows 3. Had I known better I would have went with the Apple boxes, but I was too into messing with the whole ordeal of making the early PC’s work. The days of port configuration and managing interrupts are long gone.

55. Brick
    55 | October 16, 2011 12:24 am

doriangrey wrote:
    < ———- Raises Hand… Yup, was my first computer.. ZX81 :grin:
    first was an apple 2plus

Their graphics were way ahead of any other manufacturer at the time. I remember having to purchase Harvard Graphics for a desktop (non-apple) to approach the HGR mode of the Apples at the time.

56 | October 16, 2011 12:27 am

Bob in Breckenridge wrote:

Not only do we have the guns, we also know how to use them (and in many cases, have considerable experience doing so).

These clowns really have no idea what they’re getting into…

57. Brick
    57 | October 16, 2011 12:30 am

Bob in Breckenridge wrote:
    These clowns really have no idea what they’re getting into…

Hey, Stranger! How’s sand life treating you?

58. 58 | October 16, 2011 12:32 am

m wrote:

Coming in late. Which screenshot got deleted?

59. 59 | October 16, 2011 12:36 am

@ John Difool:

60 | October 16, 2011 12:38 am

@ Brick:

Hey, Stranger! How’s sand life treating you?

So far, it’s okay.

How about you?

61. song_and_dance_man
    61 | October 16, 2011 12:38 am

Harvard Graphics for a desktop

that was a nice utility for it’s time. The program I liked most for what I was doing at the time was X-Tree. It allowed one to manage files without using the command line.

There was an OS that was superior to Windows that had real WYSIWYG. GeoWorks. This OS had the goods and one could get WYSIWYG printed on the printers of the time. Dot matrix. It was a great OS but was squelched. At that time the new Laser printers cost thousands and this program allowed one to print close to laser quality on a dot matrix.

62. Lost
    62 | October 16, 2011 12:39 am

Hi Lobo!!!
    ::waves::

63. 63 | October 16, 2011 12:42 am

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Lemme know if you need a Hohnerblower.

64. Lost
    64 | October 16, 2011 12:43 am

The new declaration! You can’t make this stuff up.

No solutions, no methods, just a list of perceived injustices.
    how is this going to achieve anything? Shouldn’t they protest at the ballot box?

65. John Difool
    65 | October 16, 2011 12:44 am

Lost wrote:

The new declaration! You can’t make this stuff up.
    No solutions, no methods, just a list of perceived injustices.

Please, don’t give them any ideas.

66. Lost
    66 | October 16, 2011 12:48 am

Lost wrote:

The new declaration! You can’t make this stuff up.
    No solutions, no methods, just a list of perceived injustices.

Please, don’t give them any ideas.

LOL!

67 | October 16, 2011 12:50 am

Lost wrote:

Hi Lobo!!!
    ::waves::

Howdy

68. Lost
    68 | October 16, 2011 12:52 am

Lost wrote:

Hi Lobo!!!
    ::waves::

Howdy

How have you been? How is the boss? the roommate? the housing situation?

69. Brick
    69 | October 16, 2011 12:52 am

@ Brick:
    Hey, Stranger! How’s sand life treating you?
    So far, it’s okay.
    How about you?

That’s good to hear.

More windshield days than bug days, so no complaints. :)

70 | October 16, 2011 12:56 am

@ Lost:

I’m pretty much the same as usual. Still Groundhog Day.

New roommates still an Obamabot, but I don’t see him that much, really. I have an aircard for my laptop now, so I usually spend my evenings in my room watching TV shows off the internet.

71. 71 | October 16, 2011 12:59 am

song_and_dance_man wrote:

Harvard Graphics for a desktop

Wasn’t GeoWorks available for the original Commie 64?

72 | October 16, 2011 1:00 am

Well, I have a class to teach.

73. 73 | October 16, 2011 1:01 am

@ Brick:
    You just posted the most awesome video I’ve ever seen on the OOT. XD

74. Brick
    74 | October 16, 2011 1:06 am

Bunk X wrote:

@ Brick:
    You just posted the most awesome video I’ve ever seen on the OOT. XD

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. :)

It was a real who’s who for the time.

75. Brick
    75 | October 16, 2011 1:08 am

Well, I have a class to teach.

Go get ‘em.

76. 76 | October 16, 2011 1:26 am

doriangrey wrote:

song_and_dance_man wrote:
    Timex/Sinclair anyone.
    1200 baud in those days was hot.

You rich kids had everything, I had a 300…

You had a 300? I had this.

77. m
    77 | October 16, 2011 1:28 am

Bunk X wrote:

Coming in late. Which screenshot got deleted?

The MrHorton dude talking about lopping off white kids’ heads.

78. AZfederalist
    78 | October 16, 2011 1:36 am

Bunk X wrote:

You had a 300? I had this.

So you essentially had an 8

79. 79 | October 16, 2011 1:43 am

@ Brick:
    I hadn’t looked for Kinnison vids in years. He was a classic.

80. 80 | October 16, 2011 1:53 am

AZfederalist wrote:

Bunk X wrote:
    You had a 300? I had this.
    So you essentially had an 8

Yeah. It was a 111+. My very first one was a 1 byte deal. We called it a light switch.

81. 81 | October 16, 2011 2:20 am

Original version of “Do Wah Diddy.”

82. 82 | October 16, 2011 2:22 am

83. 83 | October 16, 2011 2:32 am

84 | October 16, 2011 2:32 am

@ Bunk X:

one of the dumbest movies ever made

85 | October 16, 2011 2:36 am

@ Bunk X:

caddyshack…sublime comedy.

86 | October 16, 2011 2:40 am

87. 87 | October 16, 2011 2:42 am

Yeah, so?
    coldwarrior:
    I liked it. I like dumb movies.

88 | October 16, 2011 2:44 am

i cant find a better version of my favorite scene.

89 | October 16, 2011 2:46 am

@ Bunk X:

WOW

SCTV.

great stuff

90. 90 | October 16, 2011 2:51 am

Good stuff. Jump to 3:30 for the hot stuff.

91 | October 16, 2011 2:54 am

@ Bunk X:

the tubes: white punks on dope

92 | October 16, 2011 3:03 am

subaru

$1297

93. 93 | October 16, 2011 3:05 am

The Tubes were a very under-rated band. Theatrical rock at it’s best.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmRazUrLUNk Anyone who could get away with a Punk cover of the Beatles rates in my book.

94 | October 16, 2011 3:08 am

Bunk X wrote:

Yeah, so?
    coldwarrior:
    I liked it. I like dumb movies.

Good Lord, you people are getting schtoooooopid tonight. :lol:

I just came back from watching a very serious movie so I guess I will have to switch modes.

CW you’d like this flick I saw, lots of Cold War Berlin scenes…

95. 95 | October 16, 2011 3:12 am

Even in the great early years of SNL, I thought that SCTV was funnier.

96 | October 16, 2011 3:14 am

Bunk X wrote:

Even in the great early years of SNL, I thought that SCTV was funnier.

agreed.

98 | October 16, 2011 3:15 am

The Osprey wrote:

CW you’d like this flick I saw, lots of Cold War Berlin scenes…

did they make a movie of my life in the city?

Nope…It’s a movie about three Mossad agents who infiltrate East Berlin in the 1960′s to kidnap a Nazi war criminal, smuggle him into West Berlin and fly him back to Israel for trial…the mission goes awry and several decades later they have to deal with the consequences.

98. 99 | October 16, 2011 3:21 am

@ The Osprey:
    Dang, you guys are up later than usual. Been quiet here lately -- must be the High Holy Days or sumpm.

100 | October 16, 2011 3:22 am

Now this looks like a funny movie…

a0

100. 101 | October 16, 2011 3:24 am

ROTFLMAO……….

FloridaRogue Florida Rogue
    If you fear citizens defending property rights with guns more than government taking property with guns #YouMightBeAFleaBagger
    2 hours ago

102 | October 16, 2011 3:24 am

102. 103 | October 16, 2011 3:26 am

This is like a timewarp. You’re not supposed to be here either.

104 | October 16, 2011 3:26 am

@ The Osprey:

It’s not bad.

105 | October 16, 2011 3:29 am

Bunk X wrote:

This is like a timewarp. You’re not supposed to be here either.

It’s only 12:25 AM here in AZ and the Pacific Time zone.

106 | October 16, 2011 3:29 am

@ The Osprey:

well, i know where all that was filmed,,,x wife is irish

(cant wait to see the film)

106. 107 | October 16, 2011 3:29 am

Bunk X wrote:

This is like a timewarp. You’re not supposed to be here either.

That’s ok, I was just leaving anyways… :razz:

107. 108 | October 16, 2011 3:30 am

108. 109 | October 16, 2011 3:31 am

The Osprey wrote:

Bunk X wrote:
    This is like a timewarp. You’re not supposed to be here either.

It’s only 12:25 AM here in AZ and the Pacific Time zone.

He lives here on the Left coast, he knows what time it is. He’s the one who usually isn’t here at this time…

109. 110 | October 16, 2011 3:31 am

Strangely not dead… I got nothing, though.

111 | October 16, 2011 3:31 am

@ The Osprey:

It’s 10:30 Sunday morning in Kuwait.

112 | October 16, 2011 3:32 am

i’m not supposed to be her either.

night yinz

112. 113 | October 16, 2011 3:37 am

Oh good grief… This was in my e-mail box. I wonder how they got my e-mail address???

Beste Arrow Classic Rock luisteraar,

Graag brengen we je op de hoogte van de ontwikkelingen rond jouw favoriete zender met de beste classic en modern rock.

ROCKTOBER!
    Jouw mening doet er toe bij Arrow. Er zijn in ROCKtober vier lijsten waarop je jouw muzikale stem kan uitbrengen.

Arrow 500 De Arrow ROCK 500
    De enige Rock lijst samengesteld door de luisteraar.
    Geef jouw 10 favoriete rocksongs aan ons door. Je hoeft niet te kiezen uit een ‘veilige’ vooraf opgestelde lijst met liedjes, nee…, alles mag!
    Doe mee aan editie 14 klik hier
    Uitzending: 25 t/m 30 oktober
    gitaar

Arrow voltage Arrow High Voltage! Top 25
    Geef jouw beste drie hardrock /metal songs, klik hier
    Uitzending: 17 en 24 oktober (en op de 31e een Halloween-special!)
    Presentatie: Lilo

Arrow voltage Arrow Symfo Mania Top 25
    Geef jouw beste drie Symfonische Rocksongs, klik hier
    Uitzending: 18 en 25 oktober
    Presentatie: Arie Versteegen

Arrow blues Arrow Blues Box Top 50
    Geef jouw beste drie Bluessongs, klik hier
    Uitzending: 19 en 26 oktober
    Presentatie: Gerry Jungen

Doe ook mee, sowieso om jouw mening te laten horen, maar we verloten ook leuke prijzen
    onder de inzenders. Zo hebben we een prettig aantal vakantiebonnen liggen en een aardige bak
    toegangskaarten voor bv. Alice Cooper, Peter Frampton en Golden Earring.

SOCIAL MEDIA
    Hou ook de Facebook pagina van Arrow Classic Rock in de gaten, Twitter en Hyves.
    Arrow is behoorlijk actief op de sociale media en je hoort als fan en volger het eerst
    wat er gaande is op Arrow en op rock-gebied.

DE PROGRAMMASPECIALS

Maandag 21-22u het stevige werk in High Voltage!, met Lilo
    Dinsdag 21-22u symfonische meesterwerken in SymfoMania, met Arie Versteegen
    Woensdag 21-22u de lekker stemmige bluesrock in BluesBox, met Gerry Jungen
    Vrijdag 21-22u “onze” Rolling Stone, Ronnie Wood + herhaling op zaterdagnacht 00.00u

ARROW CLASSIC ROCK NOORD
    Recentelijk is Arrow Classic Rock Noord gestart in de vijf noordelijke provincies.
    Daar kan je via de FM naar Arrow Classic Rock luisteren. Het is een regionale versie met regionieuws.

mobiel ARROW CLASSIC ROCK OP JE MOBIEL
    Onze mobiele gratis Arrow Classic Rock app was al top, maar is nu verder verbeterd en uitgebreid met het NRC nieuws en de ANWB verkeersinformatie. Met je smartphone, iPad of tablet heb je Arrow Classic Rock nu overal waar je maar wilt; in de trein, op de fiets, in de auto, bij je vriendin, op het strand… De Arrow Classic Rock app is er voor iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Nokia.

We laten het even bij deze informatie.

Veel plezier met de Arrow Rock 500 (het origineel) en tot onze volgende nieuwsbrief!

Wil je onze nieuwsbrief niet meer ontvangen klik dan hier.

113. 114 | October 16, 2011 3:38 am

I’m usually talking to Euroweenies and the BRC at this time of night. We still don’t know what happened to Nil.

114. 115 | October 16, 2011 3:39 am

Bunk X wrote:

We still don’t know what happened to Nil.

Who is Nil???

115. 116 | October 16, 2011 3:41 am

doriangrey wrote:

Bunk X wrote:
    We still don’t know what happened to Nil.
    Who is Nil???

Oh Crap… I just blew the Spinal Tap reference… :sad:

116. 117 | October 16, 2011 3:47 am

Nil Stooge, one of the original BRC on DoD. He ran the statistics. Nil said he was going on a vacation last August, but never came back. No word, no nothing. We suspect the worst.

118 | October 16, 2011 3:47 am

It’s all Dutch to me.

Maybe Beed sent it to you. Isn’t he Dutch or a Skandi?

118. 119 | October 16, 2011 3:48 am

Yeah, I know the jibs are down, but this is one of the sure signs that you either need to take a reef in the main or drop it entirely, right the fuck now…

119. 120 | October 16, 2011 3:53 am

I’ll be her. I don’t mind playing the sultry bitch.

120. 121 | October 16, 2011 3:59 am

@ Bunk X:
    With Nil MIA, we had to bring in two new engineers to replace him. One of the FNGs is off to Yucatan on secret maneuvers for a couple of weeks. We still have the Gus Squad, though.

121. 122 | October 16, 2011 4:53 am

This got 7 downdings at The Swamp.

122. 123 | October 16, 2011 5:11 am

@ Bunk X:

What else would you expect from the Eloi members of the Teat Party?

124 | October 16, 2011 5:59 am

@ Bunk X:

I hope they’re actually running that ad on TV, and not just online.

124. Lost
    125 | October 16, 2011 6:56 am

What a day. Off to bed soon. Thought I’d pop in and see who was still around…

125. Lost
    126 | October 16, 2011 7:03 am

@ Lost:
    Apparently nobody. Oh well, I could just tell CW who won the semi final of the Rugby world cup but I really shouldn’t ruin it for him.

G’day mates.

126. mawskrat
    127 | October 16, 2011 9:00 am

Good Mornin All

128 | October 16, 2011 9:02 am

@ Lost:
    @ mawskrat:

Morning.

I’m here and there.

Was watching the Milton Friedman movie.

129 | October 16, 2011 9:07 am

Good morning. The MLK statue is dedicated today.
    FNC has Kelly Wright down there.
    He interviewed Jesse Jackson & called it “an honor
    & privelge”
    I saw Jesse in action extorting money wheen I qas a kid.
    It was not “an honor and privlege.”

130 | October 16, 2011 9:13 am

Obama will turn it into a campaign stop.

131 | October 16, 2011 9:22 am

Bumr50 wrote:

Obama will turn it into a campaign stop.

Yeah, that’s a slam dunk.
    That will be one of many images that he will exploit.

131. John Difool
    132 | October 16, 2011 9:24 am

Good morning. The MLK statue is dedicated today.
    FNC has Kelly Wright down there.
    He interviewed Jesse Jackson & called it “an honor
    & privelge”
    I saw Jesse in action extorting money wheen I qas a kid.
    It was not “an honor and privlege.”

Jackson and Sharpton should never get to speak for King. Sure King had his faults but I’m of the mindset he’d be standing with Cain today and not these race hustling charlatans of the left.

133 | October 16, 2011 9:30 am

@ John Difool:

King hd his virtues & his faults, but on balance
    a good guy.
    I will bet that he never thought that he was creating
    race pimps like Jesse & Sharpton.

133. John Difool
    134 | October 16, 2011 9:36 am

Imo LBJ and his not so ” Great Society” created most of these race hustlers not King. Sure, they love to sponge off of King’s legacy but all in all they just pimp the welfare state and redistribution of wealth all in the name of color.

135 | October 16, 2011 9:41 am

Dude all my shit just went to yahoo for no apparent reason.

I hate when shit like that happens, and it makes me highly suspicious.

136 | October 16, 2011 9:46 am

@ John Difool:

To me it seems like LBJ’s great Society was the opening
    salvo on the War on the Middle Class.
    Even Napoleon recognised the societal need for the
    petit bourgeosie (Middle Class)
    The alternative is only two classes, the wealthy socialist
    over lords & the poor masses.

136. John Difool
    137 | October 16, 2011 9:52 am

@ John Difool:
    To me it seems like LBJ’s great Society was the opening
    salvo on the War on the Middle Class.
    Even Napoleon recognised the societal need for the
    petit bourgeosie (Middle Class)
    The alternative is only two classes, the wealthy socialist
    over lords & the poor masses.

Yes, but we all know the famous quote before he instituted the whole mess that has continued to not only destroy the black family unit, but also has caused considerable damage to white family units.

This legislation was designed to not only destroy the middle class and the strong family unit but first and foremost to create a pool of endless democrat voters to draw from.

137. mawskrat
    138 | October 16, 2011 10:01 am

Walter Williams has great articles
    on the mess that is the Black race
    in the USA.

139 | October 16, 2011 10:02 am

@ mawskrat:

He’s in today’s Milton Friedman segment. (With a bigger afro and a sharp goatee!)

139. John Difool
    140 | October 16, 2011 10:03 am

mawskrat wrote:

Walter Williams has great articles
    on the mess that is the Black race
    in the USA.

Walter Williams is what Juan Williams wishes he could be.

141 | October 16, 2011 10:06 am

@ John Difool:

I just heard MLK’s son say from the dedication,
    “I can not be all that I can be, until you are all
    that you can be. And You can not be all that you
    can be until I am all that I can be. We are intertwined.”
    It reminds me of Lenin saying “One man can not be
    a Socialist man , until all men are Socialists.”

141. John Difool
    142 | October 16, 2011 10:13 am

And yet, his father is a millionaire many times over who got rich off of black suffering after the civil rights movement and now he’s a U.S. Rep who will continue his fathers legacy of ruining the American dream for the next few generations of black youth.

142. mawskrat
    143 | October 16, 2011 10:17 am

LOL…MLK was not the second coming
    of Christ

143. mawskrat
    144 | October 16, 2011 10:20 am

@ Bumr50:

yes Walter Williams had a great article on
    free to choose a few weeks ago

144. John Difool
    145 | October 16, 2011 10:22 am

@ mawskrat:

Walt Williams is an economist and a professor at George Mason. He’s also a conservative which means he’ll never win a Nobel or get to write Op/Ed for the NYT-Jazeera like that asshat Krugman.

146 | October 16, 2011 10:27 am

@ John Difool:
    Race Hustling is the Jackson family business.

147 | October 16, 2011 10:38 am

Lost wrote:

@ Lost:
    G’day mates.

ALL BLACKS!!!!

148 | October 16, 2011 10:45 am

I just heard MLK’s son say from the dedication,
    “I can not be all that I can be, until you are all
    that you can be. And You can not be all that you
    can be until I am all that I can be. We are intertwined.”
    It reminds me of Lenin saying “One man can not be
    a Socialist man , until all men are Socialists.”

i would offer the classic soviet saying to him:

‘He who does not work shall not eat’
    (soviet constitution, and the bible, oddly enough)

148. 149 | October 16, 2011 12:55 pm

‘He who does not work shall not eat’
    (soviet constitution, and the bible, oddly enough)

No, not really, the wording here is very important, the soviet Constitution says, he who does not work shall not eat, whereas the Bible says he who “WILL” not work should not eat.

One is an absolute statement, the other leave room for those unable to work or for whom their is no work available.

149. 150 | October 22, 2011 3:05 am

[...] late Sam Kinison’s “Wild Thing” is pure awesome. [h/t brick] LD_AddCustomAttr("AdOpt", "1"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Origin", "other"); [...]