Are you smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?

by 1389AD ( 154 Comments › )
Filed under Academia, Education, Elections 2012, Progressives at November 18th, 2011 - 8:00 pm

If you can read this blog, you probably are.
For that matter, if you have successfully made it through toilet training, you probably are.

Take this quiz and find out for sure.
(To view the correct answers, click the link below each question.)

Occupiers from all over the US will be voting, bless their hearts, though they lack any coherent understanding of the candidates and issues that they plan to vote for. None of them can clearly articulate what they are upset about, other than the fact that they want what someone else has.

Most of the Wall Street occupiers have been to college. They didn’t get much of an education in return for those student loans that they won’t be able to pay back. In place of an education, all they got was more of the same indoctrination that they already had in K through 12.

FAIL.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

154 Responses to “Are you smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?”

1. song_and_dance_man
    1 | November 18, 2011 8:26 pm

If some would use only 1% of the god given common sense that most everyone can enjoy they could escape from the other 99% of knuckleheads that are part of this farce.

2. song_and_dance_man
    2 | November 18, 2011 8:36 pm

The should concentrate on occupying this place. After all the ‘MAN’ side has been TOO dominant for far too long being the Right Side of the moon.

3 | November 18, 2011 8:37 pm

This quiz is so totally unfair to the OWS noble
    crusaders.
    I noticed no questions about Star Trek or any
    Kardashian.

4. orangecrush
    4 | November 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Life’s sexiest

5. song_and_dance_man
    5 | November 18, 2011 8:42 pm

This quiz is so totally unfair to the OWS noble
    crusaders.
    I noticed no questions about Star Trek or any
    Kardashian.

Right. The questions that could be understood would be asked with a drum beat and start with Ho Ho Hey Hey…

6 | November 18, 2011 8:46 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Exactly.

7. song_and_dance_man
    7 | November 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Levin had a nice observation today. I can’t recall the exact numbers, but those who think like these nuts who call themselves the 99% are a fringe fraction percentage of some 24% who are hard core radical Left. And of course the numbers that are filling the streets and parks worldwide are an even smaller number. The rest are enjoying the action from their corporate built homes on their corp built TV’s and other devices.

8 | November 18, 2011 8:52 pm

If the media didn’t treat these spoiled children tossing a
    tantrum with respect, we would all be better off.
    A young woman goes to Wall Street to get down with
    the Movement.
    She spends the night in a tent with a guy named Snake
    that she just met. Then she is shocked when she gets
    sexually assaulted!

9 | November 18, 2011 8:55 pm

I noticed no questions about Star Trek or any
    Kardashian.

Aren’t Kardashians those aliens from Star Trek: Deep Space 9 with the spoons on their foreheads?

10 | November 18, 2011 8:56 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    The whole rhetoric of the 99% & the evil 1%
    came from Barack Hussein.
    If the Republicans are smart there will be an add
    with all of the outrages at OWS juxtaposed with
    Obamas endorsement

11 | November 18, 2011 8:57 pm

I think so.

12. song_and_dance_man
    12 | November 18, 2011 8:57 pm

And the laughable part of the whole shenanigans is the OWS’ers just may be a 1%’er crowd coming from their own extreme Left wing ranks.

They are no Muslims, that is fer sure.

13. BBEV
    13 | November 18, 2011 8:58 pm

@ orangecrush:
    Nice pic’s but I would change it some

14. Prebanned
    14 | November 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Being stupid makes for a rough life

15. song_and_dance_man
    15 | November 18, 2011 9:00 pm

The Osprey wrote:

Weren’t the spoons closer to the nose?

16. 16 | November 18, 2011 9:04 pm

@ The Osprey:

Hey I responded to you earlier this morning’s thread but I guess you didn’t see it. You mention you were Scots-Irish on your father side and Polish on your mom’s. What do you prefer, Whiskey or Vodka?

:-)

17. song_and_dance_man
    17 | November 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Prebanned wrote:

Being stupid makes for a rough life

He must’ve had a bull horn. In that crowd that is a vapor inducing enticement.

18 | November 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Prebanned wrote:

Being stupid makes for a rough life

It does & stupid people die in stupid ways, they
    are always grabbing the third rail.
    These are profoundly foolish people

19. BBEV
    19 | November 18, 2011 9:07 pm

I Have spoke with many people in the know over the past few weeks and many are troubled that Congress is in grid lock on what to do right now and they have never seen Congress in the state it is in right now. I say NUTS.

20. mawskrat
    20 | November 18, 2011 9:08 pm

BBEV wrote:

@ orangecrush:
    Nice pic’s but I would change it some

Peter Gowland is one of my favourite glamour
    photographers

21 | November 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Unranked Iowa State giving #2 Oklahoma State a game. OK State leading by just 10-7 in the 2nd.

22. song_and_dance_man
    22 | November 18, 2011 9:08 pm

BBEV wrote:

Nice pic’s but I would change it some

The pool shot with the mini me’s needs no change up/

23. 23 | November 18, 2011 9:09 pm

The Osprey wrote:

I noticed no questions about Star Trek or any
    Kardashian.

aka The SPAAAAACE Iraqis!
    Hey did you get my e-mail?

24. mawskrat
    24 | November 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Prebanned wrote:

Being stupid makes for a rough life

like my dad told me..”if you are gonna be dumb yah gotta be tough”

25. Prebanned
    25 | November 18, 2011 9:10 pm

I prefer my government in gridlock

26. mawskrat
    26 | November 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Prebanned wrote:
    Being stupid makes for a rough life
    It does & stupid people die in stupid ways, they
    are always grabbing the third rail.
    These are profoundly foolish people

that’s why the made the show a thousand and one ways to die

27. song_and_dance_man
    27 | November 18, 2011 9:12 pm

@ BBEV:
    Any gridlock can only be the Left throwing a temper tantrum over what to do with the Rights demands, or it could be how the Rinos are trying to find a way to reach around the isle.

28 | November 18, 2011 9:12 pm

huckfunn wrote:

I have it on. It could be a shocker.

29. 29 | November 18, 2011 9:14 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

or it could be how the Rinos are trying to find a way to reach around the isle.

30 | November 18, 2011 9:14 pm

She spends the night in a tent with a guy named Snake
    that she just met.

“Snake” Plissken? Escape from Zuccotti Park!

31 | November 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Iowa State is statistically whoopin OSU’s ass.

32. Prebanned
    32 | November 18, 2011 9:16 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    or it could be how the Rinos are trying to find a way to reach around the isle.

Obama and McCain!
    Double party foul!
    Doubleplusungood

33. song_and_dance_man
    33 | November 18, 2011 9:16 pm

@ huckfunn:

The only complaint I have with my new home is I haven’t wired it yet so I can watch TV and the Net at the same time. For now, each device is in a separate room.

As a 50%’er, this must change.

34 | November 18, 2011 9:16 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

The Osprey wrote:

Weren’t the spoons closer to the nose?

ROFLMAO! :lol:

35 | November 18, 2011 9:17 pm

@ mawskrat:

that’s why the made the show a thousand and one ways to die

They seem like future recipients of the Darwin Awards.
    Seriously, if you told them to move West, how many
    would get it right the first time?

36. song_and_dance_man
    36 | November 18, 2011 9:18 pm

@ Prebanned:
    Yep, low and slow.

37 | November 18, 2011 9:18 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

38. BBEV
    38 | November 18, 2011 9:18 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    Fuk the RINO’S I have had it with them. Now is the time to take our Country back. Perry, Romney,Huntsman are all RINO’s and I will never vote for them

39 | November 18, 2011 9:20 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

@ huckfunn:
    As a 50%’er, this must change.

I think that you now have a legitimate reason to
    occupy someplace & demand something.

40. Prebanned
    40 | November 18, 2011 9:21 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:
    @ huckfunn:
    As a 50%’er, this must change.
    I think that you now have a legitimate reason to
    occupy someplace & demand something.

OWS don’t even have a place to poop, epic fail.

41. BBEV
    41 | November 18, 2011 9:21 pm

99% of my beer is gone. What do I do?

42 | November 18, 2011 9:24 pm

@ Prebanned:

OWS don’t even have a place to poop, epic fail.

In their pants when the cops move in.

43 | November 18, 2011 9:24 pm

The Osprey wrote:

“Snake” Plissken? Escape from Zuccotti Park!

Yes! That’s the image. A vile gulag of criminals and perverts. That’s the occupier’s vision for the world.

44. Prebanned
    44 | November 18, 2011 9:24 pm

@ BBEV:
    Start on the liquor

45 | November 18, 2011 9:26 pm

BBEV wrote:

99% of my beer is gone. What do I do?

Get more beer and find a woman.

46. song_and_dance_man
    46 | November 18, 2011 9:26 pm

@ The Osprey:

I still don’t have my box set up for sound, so I can’t comment on the vid. But I have seen the flick more than 3 times. So I’m guessing it’s right up the alley straight to the 10 pin.

47. BBEV
    47 | November 18, 2011 9:28 pm

that is just bad 8-)

48 | November 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Warmists say 10 years of non-warming proves nothing. Give them another seven years

!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! HUH?

49 | November 18, 2011 9:28 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Iowa State is statistically whoopin OSU’s ass.

But they’re making mistakes.

50. BBEV
    50 | November 18, 2011 9:29 pm

@ Prebanned:
    The hard stuff does not make me a nice guy

51. song_and_dance_man
    51 | November 18, 2011 9:31 pm

BBEV wrote:

I’m with you bro.

But who do we have to select from the so called front-runners? I say that Rush and Sean quit talking about the issues and take them on as the ultimate tag team to win our freedoms back.

/ <-this is a not a so sarcastic tag as it seems

52. song_and_dance_man
    52 | November 18, 2011 9:31 pm

BBEV wrote:

99% of my beer is gone. What do I do?

Find the 1% of stores in your area that will sell you more.

53. BBEV
    53 | November 18, 2011 9:32 pm

@ waldensianspirit:
    Should I be holding my breath at the same time?

54. mawskrat
    54 | November 18, 2011 9:33 pm

@ waldensianspirit:

well I do want a longer growing season
    so hurry up global warming

55. 55 | November 18, 2011 9:33 pm

I guess Kurt Russel is still macking!

56 | November 18, 2011 9:33 pm

How is Cheney’s health? Cheney ’12!!!

57. BBEV
    57 | November 18, 2011 9:34 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

BBEV wrote:
    99% of my beer is gone. What do I do?
    Find the 1% of stores in your area that will sell you more.

I think I have had my fill. That is something the 99% will never understand

58 | November 18, 2011 9:34 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

@ The Osprey:

It’s the Tim Robbins puppet’s rant about the corporation-y corporations in their corporation buildings. Making money. Um hmm.

59. 59 | November 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Hey does anyone agree with this. I think Tim Teebow is hated by the sports press because he’s openly Christian. Remember, the sports Press is as Leftist as the regular press. Mike Lupica and Keith Olbermann come to mind.

60. song_and_dance_man
    60 | November 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Prebanned wrote:

OWS don’t even have a place to poop, epic fail.

One can only carry so many empty coffer cans…so…

61 | November 18, 2011 9:35 pm

The Warmist are done! Stick a fork in ‘em!

/for slow non-readers such as Charles Nodickens it is a saying. Not a call to violence

62 | November 18, 2011 9:37 pm

I guess Kirk Russel is still macking!

OK, I’m lost. Who is Kirk Russel?

63 | November 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Without a doubt.

64. BBEV
    64 | November 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Have a good night all

65 | November 18, 2011 9:38 pm

The Warmists’ beliefs are officially a religion without substance.

66 | November 18, 2011 9:42 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

The Warmist are done! Stick a fork in ‘em!

That’s what I thought, but just last week, Australia passed a carbon tax law that will evolve into a cap & tax scheme. Go figger.

67. mawskrat
    67 | November 18, 2011 9:43 pm

@ BBEV:
    nite nite

68 | November 18, 2011 9:43 pm

OK, I’m lost. Who is Kirk Russel?

He is Mr. Goldie Hawn. He was the star of the movies Escape from New York and Escape from Los Angeles.

69. song_and_dance_man
    69 | November 18, 2011 9:44 pm

The problem is the MSM doesn’t like it when a Christian touts his faith on national TV. Do you recall when Kurt Warner rose to prominence with the Rams and throughout the season as he won they wanted him to shut up about him saying I give glory to God and Jesus Christ. And after he won the Super Bowl I recall vividly the interviewer knew that he would give praise and the first question to him was sorta like this. Kurt, first of all, blah, blah blah, (about the play of the game) and Kurt said, First of all I want to thank the Lord….

It’s kinda hard to squelch someone that had just won the Super Bowl, yet they tried.

70. 70 | November 18, 2011 9:45 pm

I meant Kurt Russel.

71 | November 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Dutch European Parliament MPs from Geert Wilder’s PVV and Belgian Euro MPs from VLAAMS BELANG are speaking out in the European parliament against the murder of white farmers in Suid Afrika and the incompetence of the ANC…

Charles Johnson, Race Detective to uncover international Dutch/Flemish/Afrikaner/Tennessee racist conspiracy to frame the progressive ANC in 3…2…1…

72. 72 | November 18, 2011 9:46 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    @ The Osprey:

If he was Muslim, you know the media would be in his back pocket.

73. song_and_dance_man
    73 | November 18, 2011 9:47 pm

huckfunn wrote:

That’s Kurt not Kirk.

/balancing on a sharp sardonic razor

74 | November 18, 2011 9:47 pm

If Teebow was a muzz-scuzz doing alla fookbars after every TD, the MFM would would be orgasmic.

75. yenta-fada
    75 | November 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Just to show you what they are inhaling on the left. Krugman (bleetch)
    has a “Failure is Good” op-ed in the NYToiletimes. He good. We evil./

76. 76 | November 18, 2011 9:49 pm

@ The Osprey:

You have a link? I will do a headline thread.

Good on the PVV and VB,l someone has to speak out about this. I will do any post on this subject. The Afro-Marxist Racist agenda needs to be exposed.

77. 77 | November 18, 2011 9:50 pm

@ huckfunn:

Teebow was beloved here in Florida. In fact, now there all all these younger people who are Bronco fans. Every single one was a Florida Gator fan.

78 | November 18, 2011 9:53 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

Just to show you what they are inhaling on the left. Krugman (bleetch)
    has a “Failure is Good” op-ed in the NYToiletimes. He good. We evil./

I’d really like to see a full K-Hammer psych analysis of Krugman. There are bound to be several previously unknown species of neurosis crawling around in Krug’s skull.

79. song_and_dance_man
    79 | November 18, 2011 9:54 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

The Warmists’ beliefs are officially a religion without substance.

Yet they have their false profits and bills of decree.

80 | November 18, 2011 9:56 pm

@ huckfunn:

I’m a big time Gator-Hator. However, I’ve always liked Teebow and hope he continues to do well in Denver.

81 | November 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Absolutely. All of this crap about his mechanics is
    just that. They hate that he is openly Christian.

82 | November 18, 2011 9:59 pm

@ The Osprey:

You have a link? I will do a headline thread.

I’ve got a post I am working on this weekend for the “special report” section with background on the farm murders and the growing movement in Europe to support the Afrikaners -- especially in the Netherlands and Flanders where the bulk of their ancestors are from -- that will have a number of links.

I think there is a deliberate blackout on any negative news from “The Rainbow Nation” in the Western liberal press.

83. 83 | November 18, 2011 10:00 pm

@ huckfunn:

I’m not a broncos fan, but I hope Teebow silences the critics.

84 | November 18, 2011 10:02 pm

He will until Ray Lewis puts an illegal hit on him without penalty

85. song_and_dance_man
    85 | November 18, 2011 10:03 pm

You know it. American sports still maximizes the patriotism of America, and is one of the last remaining social institutions that starts with patriotic symbolism. That the Left are trying to intrude and change the structure of this foundation is, well, typical of the Left. I think they have a long way to go before any Leftist can complain( where many might agree with them) that God must be stripped from this venue.

If they eventually succeed in that regard let them try and take on the NASCAR crowd.

86. 86 | November 18, 2011 10:03 pm

@ The Osprey:

Yes there is. If there’s genocide the media will cover it up or claim they brought it on them,selves.

I have a soft spot for the Afrikaans because they beat the Cuban Communists in Agnola and gave Castro a black eye.

Count me and this blog as supporters of the Afrikaans. I admire a people who refuse to leave their land. They have been there 350 years and have every right to be at peace in their home. I will make yours a main thread.

Next radio show, I will discuss this.

87. 87 | November 18, 2011 10:05 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

He will until Ray Lewis puts an illegal hit on him without penalty

You know that’s coming.

88 | November 18, 2011 10:09 pm

What do you know about a political party in Spain called PX Catalunya? I’m guessing from the name they are a Catalan separatist party…are they of the right or the left?

89. yenta-fada
    89 | November 18, 2011 10:11 pm

huckfunn wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:
    Just to show you what they are inhaling on the left. Krugman (bleetch)
    has a “Failure is Good” op-ed in the NYToiletimes. He good. We evil./

I actually think the same thing. The left worships him. This constant demonization of the right is a pathology of its own. It’s like ‘The Crucible’ If you aren’t on the left, you need to be burnt at the stake. It’s sad, maybe tragic.

90. song_and_dance_man
    90 | November 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Me too, but I hope the Raiders beat him.

91. yenta-fada
    91 | November 18, 2011 10:13 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Moochelle at NASCAR!!! Caption that in advance. :-)

92. 92 | November 18, 2011 10:14 pm

@ The Osprey:

They are Leftists scum. I have no use for these separatists. Catalans are Spanish. They are descended from the Visgoths, but none the less they have resided in Iberia since the 400s and are mixed with native Spanish.

I have some Catalan relatives through marriage. I’ve been top Barcelona and Valencia and Ibiza. The first King of United Spain, Ferdinand of Aragon was Catalan from the House of Trastamara.

93. yenta-fada
    93 | November 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Are the radio shows on Thursdays now? *slow learner raises hand*

94. 94 | November 18, 2011 10:16 pm

@ The Osprey:

They’re Israel haters as well. I guess they forgot their ancestors fought the Arabs. Idiots.

95. yenta-fada
    95 | November 18, 2011 10:17 pm

35 seconds of happiness:

96. 96 | November 18, 2011 10:17 pm

@ yenta-fada:

yes Thursday 8:30-10 EST. It was a Chuck bash last night.

97. song_and_dance_man
    97 | November 18, 2011 10:19 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Use the Big Black Bus as a pace car?

/uh the big bus was black…so don’t go there

98. 98 | November 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Iowa did an onside kick.

99 | November 18, 2011 10:20 pm

huckfunn wrote:

yenta-fada wrote:
    Just to show you what they are inhaling on the left. Krugman (bleetch)
    has a “Failure is Good” op-ed in the NYToiletimes. He good. We evil./

Beyond, sad and tragic… peculiar and pathetic.

100 | November 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Iowa did an onside kick.

THE GOT IT!

101. song_and_dance_man
    101 | November 18, 2011 10:21 pm

35 seconds of happiness:

Occupy the Ducks

That’s the cute I saw

102. yenta-fada
    102 | November 18, 2011 10:22 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    yes Thursday 8:30-10 EST. It was a Chuck bash last night.

OK. Thanks.

103. yenta-fada
    103 | November 18, 2011 10:23 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

@ yenta-fada:
    Use the Big Black Bus as a pace car?
    /uh the big bus was black…so don’t go there

I like to mock the Mooch like Rodan likes to mock Chuck. :-)
    Really, who is doing more harm.

104. yenta-fada
    104 | November 18, 2011 10:24 pm

song_and_dance_man wrote:

35 seconds of happiness:
    Occupy the Ducks
    That’s the cute I saw

Now that I think about it, those were some big-a$$ed ducks!

105 | November 18, 2011 10:25 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Iowa did an onside kick.
    THE GOT IT!

Then they fumble in the Red Zone.

106 | November 18, 2011 10:26 pm

When Iowa fumbled I yelled SHIT and woke up Mrs. Funn. She is not amused.

107 | November 18, 2011 10:27 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:
    @ yenta-fada:
    The are geese, not ducks.

108 | November 18, 2011 10:27 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Funny! And towards the end the short guy had to check quick if he’d stepped in it

109 | November 18, 2011 10:28 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Iowa State just got it back on a fumble!

110 | November 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Now you can unyell it. They got it back

111. yenta-fada
    111 | November 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Some Latma TV from Israel on Iran

112 | November 18, 2011 10:29 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Iowa State just got it back on a fumble!

YAY! I did’t even think this would be a game.

113. song_and_dance_man
    113 | November 18, 2011 10:29 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

I like to mock the Mooch like Rodan likes to mock Chuck. :-)
    Really, who is doing more harm.

Of course she is. And her offspring have more power than Chunk

114. yenta-fada
    114 | November 18, 2011 10:30 pm

huckfunn wrote:

@ song_and_dance_man:
    @ yenta-fada:
    The are geese, not ducks.

Man, I thought those were BIG ducks. *urbanite excuse*

115 | November 18, 2011 10:30 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Now you can unyell it. They got it back

I’ll have to do it quietly this time.

116 | November 18, 2011 10:31 pm

huckfunn wrote:

@ huckfunn:
    Iowa State just got it back on a fumble!
    YAY! I did’t even think this would be a game.

Nobody did.

117. 117 | November 18, 2011 10:32 pm

@ huckfunn:

Never wake up a sleeping woman!

118 | November 18, 2011 10:32 pm

They are ducks in goose costumes

119. yenta-fada
    119 | November 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Pop quiz; Mooch or Chuck?

120. yenta-fada
    120 | November 18, 2011 10:33 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

They are ducks in goose costumes

You think I’m gullible, don’t you?/

121 | November 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Oh, yeah… most people don’t realize how big the war in Angola was. SADF Paratroops did the largest combat para drops since WWII. There were some major tank and air battles. The Soviets and Cubans lost a lot of hardware and men there. The South Africans actually played down a lot of their victories because they were outnumbered and due to the embargoes had a lot of shortage of parts for aircraft. They were worried that if they rubbed it in the Cubans and Soviets faces too much that pride would force the Soviets would send an overwhelming amount of material.

122 | November 18, 2011 10:35 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Nope, just rewatch with that thought in mind:-)

123. 123 | November 18, 2011 10:35 pm

You see this?

Kissinger in ’72: Jews ‘self-serving bastards’

124. song_and_dance_man
    124 | November 18, 2011 10:35 pm

huckfunn wrote:

The are geese, not ducks.

My comment keyed on the Occupy thingy. Duck, Geese, Hippy, Intransigent, Beggar, Entitle-mentalist.

125. 125 | November 18, 2011 10:36 pm

@ The Osprey:

The media lied and claimed Cuba “won” That’s utter bullshit. It was Castro who wanted to end the conflict. The Cubans were getting their asses kicked by the SADF and UNITA.

126. NoThreat2U
    126 | November 18, 2011 10:40 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:
    They are ducks in goose costumes
    You think I’m gullible, don’t you?/

Canadian geese are actually just American mallards. They have one hell of a time at the border crossing, so they dress like Canuckian geese :)

127 | November 18, 2011 10:45 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

waldensianspirit wrote:
    They are ducks in goose costumes
    You think I’m gullible, don’t you?/

It’s those quilted, thermal underdrawers that get them all plumped up. However, one still has to use goose loads to knock em out of the sky. :twisted:

128. yenta-fada
    128 | November 18, 2011 10:45 pm

You see this?
    Kissinger in ’72: Jews ‘self-serving bastards’

That’s what a sociopathic global elitist looks like. (except the part when he turns into a reptile. lol)

129. 129 | November 18, 2011 10:47 pm

@ The Osprey:

Here’s the thread I did on it.

130. yenta-fada
    130 | November 18, 2011 10:47 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

waldensianspirit wrote:
    They are ducks in goose costumes
    You think I’m gullible, don’t you?/

Canuckian geese are smart enough to go SOUTH for the winter.

131. NoThreat2U
    131 | November 18, 2011 10:47 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Yep. We call them snowbirds down this way, but we all know they are border jumpers.

132. 132 | November 18, 2011 10:47 pm

@ yenta-fada:

He hates his own people. It shows you the Global Elite think they are above us all. They are a special breed.

133. NoThreat2U
    133 | November 18, 2011 10:48 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    I wouldn’t say that. Those things are everywhere around here. They ramble through my mother’s yard. Gooseshit everywhere. lol

135 | November 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Frakkin’ snowbirds.

Putting dysfunctional change into our cash supply…

135. yenta-fada
    136 | November 18, 2011 10:52 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ yenta-fada:

That sounds very familiar. Ever see a golf course covered in gooseshit? We gots it in Canada.

137 | November 18, 2011 10:53 pm

More cowbell!

Good God, Michelle is a beast.

137. yenta-fada
    138 | November 18, 2011 10:55 pm

@ yenta-fada:

They see themselves as, not only the masters of the Universe, but as true Internationalists. Ergo, the U.S. can no longer be exceptional.

138. 139 | November 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Iowa State got an interception. This is a game.

140. yenta-fada
    141 | November 18, 2011 10:57 pm

More cowbell!
    Good God, Michelle is a beast.

Well, mocking her is the only joy this administration has brought me.
    Hugging the queen, scarfing down fried food, fashion crimes, Klingon faces…..it never stops. :-)

142 | November 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Iowa State got an interception. This is a game.

Indeed. If ISU wins, BCS goes into a complete tailspin.

142. yenta-fada
    143 | November 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

Frakkin’ snowbirds.
    Putting dysfunctional change into our cash supply…

We all haz dysfunctional change.

144 | November 18, 2011 11:04 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Yet with that bodacious botay, she lectures about
    nutrition.

145 | November 18, 2011 11:10 pm

That’s awesome.

145. yenta-fada
    146 | November 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

That’s awesome.

:-)

147 | November 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Good night, I am off to occupy the bedroom.

147. NoThreat2U
    148 | November 18, 2011 11:16 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    Our swimming lake at a local park had to be drained and dredged because of e coli due to all the gooseshit. They have controlled hunts there at least every other year now because there are just too many of them.

148. 149 | November 18, 2011 11:21 pm

@ huckfunn:

Touchdown Iowa State. WOW!

150 | November 18, 2011 11:30 pm

@ The Osprey:

Here’s the thread I did on it.

I remember that thread, it had the vid about the battle of Cuito Cuanavale that had the “Vyfster” theme by South African jazz guitarist Lloyd Ross as a soundtrack.

151 | November 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Macker wrote:

Hey did you get my e-mail?

The one about being banned in Paki-land? Yes! Did you get my response?

152 | November 18, 2011 11:40 pm

@ huckfunn:

Touchdown Iowa State. WOW!

OT… here we go. BCS on the line for OSU.

153 | November 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Leia is smarter than an OWS occupier.

153. 154 | November 19, 2011 10:48 am

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ yenta-fada:

Geese make excellent eating.

@ The Osprey:
    Next radio show, I will discuss this.

TWO PAWS UP.

I can mirror it on 1389 Blog, if you like.

Leia is smarter than an OWS occupier.

Considering that she is housebroken, and knows to come in out of the rain, and expresses loyalty to her family, the Occupests could learn an awful lot from Leia. If the Occupests had anything to learn with.