First time visitor? Learn more.

Khloe Kardashian denies that O.J. Simpson is her real father

by Rodan ( 106 Comments › )
Filed under Entertainment, Humor, Open thread at January 26th, 2012 - 6:00 pm

Robert Kardashian was one of O.J. Simpson’s lawyers from his murder trial and was also a personal friend of Simpson’s. Recently, O.J. has been bragging from jail about his personal conquests of women. He even bragged about sleeping with his friend’s wives. A very creepy claim by this vile character.

O.J. is now claiming that he had an affair with Kris Jenner in the late 80′s who was, at the time, the wife of Robert Kardashian and is also the mother of the Kardashian sisters. Simpson is now claiming that Khloe Kardashian is his daughter! Khloe is vehemently denying this while Kris Jenner is also denying she had an affair with O.J. Simpson.

Khloe Kardashian has been hit with wild claims that disgraced O.J. Simpson is her father.

It comes just weeks after two ex-wives of the late Robert Kardashian alleged the reality TV star wasn’t his biological daughter.

The 27-year-old is now forced to face a new devastating report suggesting that Robert’s former client and best friend O.J. is actually her real dad.

A source close to the Kardashian’s was quick to dismiss the allegations, telling MailOnline today: ‘This is ridiculous and laughable,’

[...]

American tabloid The National Enquirer today ran a story that claimed the jailed former sportsman told friends that Khloe was his.

‘O.J. told me Khloe’s his child,’ a source is quoted as telling the publication.

They allege that Khloe’s mother Kris Jenner had several trysts with O.J. around the time Khloe was conceived.

They also point out the similarities Khloe shares with O.J.’s 26-year-old daughter Sydney.

I don’t know if this is true. I doubt it since O.J. Simpson is liar and a murderer. But it’s a juicy gossip story and Open Thread anyway!

Tags: , ,

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

106 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian denies that O.J. Simpson is her real father”
( jump to bottom )

  1. Bumr50
    1 | January 26, 2012 6:11 pm

    FINALLY a Kardashian thread!!!!

    //


  2. Buffalobob
    2 | January 26, 2012 6:14 pm

    Too bad Robert never told us what was in the suitcase.


  3. buzzsawmonkey
    3 | January 26, 2012 6:29 pm

    Why does anyone care about these skanks?


  4. coldwarrior
    4 | January 26, 2012 6:32 pm

    where is yenta?


  5. coldwarrior
    5 | January 26, 2012 6:33 pm

    :lol:

    i tried to make this thread go away…i failed.

    sorry!


  6. 6 | January 26, 2012 6:36 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Why does anyone care about these skanks?

    This is not a serious thread.

    Its boring posting Obama, Progressives and Islam sucks.


  7. 7 | January 26, 2012 6:38 pm

    Buffalobob wrote:

    Too bad Robert never told us what was in the suitcase.

    Yup, that is the big question.


  8. 8 | January 26, 2012 6:40 pm

    @ Bumr50:

    It was this or a Chucky thread.


  9. coldwarrior
    9 | January 26, 2012 6:40 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:
    Why does anyone care about these skanks?

    This is not a serious thread.
    Its boring posting Obama, Progressives and Islam sucks.

    WE MUST BE SERIOUS AT ALL TIMES!!!

    NO FUN ALLOWED, EVER!!!


  10. coldwarrior
    10 | January 26, 2012 6:41 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Bumr50:
    It was this or a Chucky thread.

    i’ll take this, thanks


  11. RIX
    11 | January 26, 2012 6:43 pm

    Bumr50 wrote:

    FINALLY a Kardashian thread!!!!
    //

    Well. it’s about time!/


  12. coldwarrior
    12 | January 26, 2012 6:44 pm

    RIX wrote:

    Bumr50 wrote:
    FINALLY a Kardashian thread!!!!
    //

    Well. it’s about time!/

    i know!


  13. coldwarrior
    13 | January 26, 2012 6:44 pm

    what will these simpletons do when their 15 minutes runs out. they have no talents.

    i guess its porn movies and a stripper pole.


  14. coldwarrior
    14 | January 26, 2012 6:47 pm

    mike reagan and rush fight back! i am keeping score. it is interesting to see how the ‘punditry’ are breaking

    Ronald Reagan’s eldest son Mike Reagan has issued a statement lambasting Mitt Romney and his supporters for claims that Romney’s Republican presidential rival Newt Gingrich was a strong critic of President Reagan.

    Reagan says such claims are false.

    Even Rush Limbaugh, shocked by the Romney claims, chimed on his Thursday radio broadcast to say “This is obviously a coordinated attack to take Newt out here in Florida.”

    Rush slammed the Romney-backed smear campaign against Newt.

    “That kind of stuff is why people hate Romney so much,” Limbaugh said.

    Limbaugh added that Newt has always been a conservative from his early days in national talk radio in the 1980s.

    “He was perhaps the premier defender of Ronald Reagan,” Limbaugh said.


  15. RIX
    15 | January 26, 2012 6:47 pm

    Seriously, doesn’t Megan McCain remind you of a
    Kardashian? Not physically, but still/


  16. coldwarrior
    16 | January 26, 2012 6:48 pm

    “It surprises me that Mitt Romney and his supporters would raise this issue — when Mitt by his own admission voted for Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale who opposed my father, and later supported liberal Democrat Paul Tsongas for president.

    “As governor of Massachusetts, Romney’s achievement was the most socialistic healthcare plan in the nation up until that time.


  17. buzzsawmonkey
    17 | January 26, 2012 6:49 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    This is not a serious thread.

    Its boring posting Obama, Progressives and Islam sucks.

    Fair enough. I’ll leave you to it.


  18. 18 | January 26, 2012 6:49 pm

    @ RIX:

    Yes she does.


  19. 19 | January 26, 2012 6:50 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    Actually its more of an anti-OJ thread. I despise that POS.


  20. 20 | January 26, 2012 6:51 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    “It surprises me that Mitt Romney and his supporters would raise this issue — when Mitt by his own admission voted for Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale who opposed my father, and later supported liberal Democrat Paul Tsongas for president.
    “As governor of Massachusetts, Romney’s achievement was the most socialistic healthcare plan in the nation up until that time.

    Mitt Romney will be the Most leftist Republican to run since the 1800′s.


  21. 21 | January 26, 2012 6:51 pm

    @ coldwarrior:

    Actually this was more of an anti-OJ thread. I just used the Kardashian pics because its better visual.


  22. NoThreat2U
    22 | January 26, 2012 6:51 pm

    When posting “New Thread”, is it possible to post those two words as a link? That way I won’t have to hit “Home” first.


  23. 23 | January 26, 2012 6:52 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:

    Will do.


  24. coldwarrior
    24 | January 26, 2012 6:55 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:
    “It surprises me that Mitt Romney and his supporters would raise this issue — when Mitt by his own admission voted for Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale who opposed my father, and later supported liberal Democrat Paul Tsongas for president.
    “As governor of Massachusetts, Romney’s achievement was the most socialistic healthcare plan in the nation up until that time.

    Mitt Romney will be the Most leftist Republican to run since the 1800′s.

    i added that link to tomorrow’s 0830.


  25. Speranza
    25 | January 26, 2012 6:56 pm

    That reality show of theirs is scripted. I came to that conclusion after deep analysis.


  26. Bumr50
    26 | January 26, 2012 6:58 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Don’t tell my wife.


  27. Speranza
    27 | January 26, 2012 6:58 pm

    Khloe is not all that great looking.


  28. Prebanned
    28 | January 26, 2012 6:58 pm

    @ Speranza:
    Never saw it


  29. Speranza
    29 | January 26, 2012 6:58 pm

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Don’t tell my wife.

    I mean with cameras following you every where how spontaneous can that all be?


  30. Speranza
    30 | January 26, 2012 6:59 pm

    Prebanned wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Never saw it

    I’ve seen parts of episodes -- for a laugh of course -- and was dumbstruck how people who have no discernible skills have gotten so wealthy.


  31. RIX
    31 | January 26, 2012 7:00 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    That reality show of theirs is scripted. I came to that conclusion after deep analysis.

    I’ve never seen it, but I saw the girls interviewed.
    It’s a lot like the SNL skit on them.


  32. Speranza
    32 | January 26, 2012 7:01 pm

    @ coldwarrior:
    I have something in pending (light hearted) which might make a better 8:30 thread.


  33. Speranza
    33 | January 26, 2012 7:01 pm

    RIX wrote:

    I’ve never seen it, but I saw the girls interviewed.
    It’s a lot like the SNL skit on them.

    The SNL gal (Kristin Wigg) who plays Kris Jenner is spot-on.


  34. 34 | January 26, 2012 7:01 pm

    These women should be airlifted by cargo to Afghanistan.

    OH J is in prison where he so desperately belongs.


  35. Bumr50
    35 | January 26, 2012 7:02 pm

    RIX wrote:

    It’s a lot like the SNL skit on them.

    Now THERE’S a show I haven’t seen in a while.


  36. Speranza
    36 | January 26, 2012 7:02 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    i tried to make this thread go away…i failed.
    sorry!

    As Rodan said -- too much Obama is the anti-Christ can dull the senses.


  37. Bumr50
    37 | January 26, 2012 7:03 pm

    @ Speranza:

    BRUCE Jenner is one creepy-ass dude.


  38. coldwarrior
    38 | January 26, 2012 7:03 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    @ coldwarrior:
    I have something in pending (light hearted) which might make a better 8:30 thread.

    WE MUST BE SERIOUS AT ALL TIMES!!!!

    ;) if you want it up at 0830am i will be more than happy to post it. your call.


  39. 39 | January 26, 2012 7:03 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    Rodan wrote:

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:
    Why does anyone care about these skanks?

    This is not a serious thread.
    Its boring posting Obama, Progressives and Islam sucks.

    WE MUST BE SERIOUS AT ALL TIMES!!!

    NO FUN ALLOWED, EVER!!!

    The beatings will continue until morale improves!


  40. Speranza
    40 | January 26, 2012 7:03 pm

    Urban Infidel wrote:

    These women should be airlifted by cargo to Afghanistan.
    OH J is in prison where he so desperately belongs.

    Kim has had “enhancement surgery” i.e.she’s playing with Confederate money.


  41. RIX
    41 | January 26, 2012 7:03 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    RIX wrote:
    I’ve never seen it, but I saw the girls interviewed.
    It’s a lot like the SNL skit on them.
    The SNL gal (Kristin Wigg) who plays Kris Jenner is spot-on.

    Yes she is.


  42. 42 | January 26, 2012 7:05 pm

    @ Speranza:

    I HATE OJ SImpson!


  43. 43 | January 26, 2012 7:05 pm

    God! All those Kardashian girls’ tits are HUGE!


  44. 44 | January 26, 2012 7:05 pm

    @ savage:

    I hate OJ!


  45. Speranza
    45 | January 26, 2012 7:05 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    if you want it up at 0830am i will be more than happy to post it. your call.

    Yeah because I have an interesting thread about the Sayeret Matkal which can follow your Mittens thread (11:30 AM so it can be Speranza, CW, and then Speranza again) or someone else.


  46. 46 | January 26, 2012 7:06 pm

    @ Urban Infidel:

    He deserves worse than jail.


  47. Speranza
    47 | January 26, 2012 7:06 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ savage:
    I hate OJ!

    I used to like him as a football player in Buffalo.


  48. 48 | January 26, 2012 7:06 pm

    @ Rodan:

    He is the sole reason why I will NEVER buy the Naked Gun movies. Police Squad!…No Problem! In fact I have all six episodes of that on DVD!


  49. coldwarrior
    49 | January 26, 2012 7:06 pm

    savage wrote:

    The beatings will continue until morale improves!

    DAMN STRAIGHT!


  50. 50 | January 26, 2012 7:06 pm

    @ Speranza:

    Flyover has one we can use for 3.


  51. 51 | January 26, 2012 7:06 pm

    I went to the CAIR press conference this morning at City Hall. There’s more to come but the takeaway is that next week they are going to throw a massive public Islamic prayer in the streets of Lower Manhattan, followed by a rally where they’ll get all worked up and then march to NYPD headquarters.


  52. 52 | January 26, 2012 7:06 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Urban Infidel:

    He deserves worse than jail.

    Um…Download City?


  53. Speranza
    53 | January 26, 2012 7:06 pm

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    BRUCE Jenner is one creepy-ass dude.

    He has had some surgery too. I remember him from the Olympics.


  54. coldwarrior
    54 | January 26, 2012 7:07 pm

    @ Speranza:

    copy! lemme get on that…


  55. Speranza
    55 | January 26, 2012 7:07 pm

    Urban Infidel wrote:

    I went to the CAIR press conference this morning at City Hall. There’s more to come but the takeaway is that next week they are going to throw a massive public Islamic prayer in the streets of Lower Manhattan, followed by a rally where they’ll get all worked up and then march to NYPD headquarters.

    Good grief what a bunch of attention seekers!


  56. 56 | January 26, 2012 7:08 pm

    @ Speranza:

    I liked him until the murders. I’m still pissed that people view OJ as a hero.

    I was at a bar a few months ago and saw someone walk in with OJ’s Buffalo Bills Jersey. He got a dirty look from everyone.


  57. 57 | January 26, 2012 7:08 pm

    @ Macker:

    Yes!


  58. Speranza
    58 | January 26, 2012 7:09 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    Flyover has one we can use for 3.

    We seem to be full for tomorrow but I will check Dr. K to see if it is worth doing him as a Special Report.


  59. huckfunn
    59 | January 26, 2012 7:09 pm

    Those gals look like a bunch of Juarez hoes. I have a feeling they won’t age well.


  60. Prebanned
    60 | January 26, 2012 7:09 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    Prebanned wrote:
    @ Speranza:
    Never saw it
    I’ve seen parts of episodes – for a laugh of course – and was dumbstruck how people who have no discernible skills have gotten so wealthy.

    Maybe they aren’t so dumb!!
    I don’t know but they might be the best actors on TV.


  61. 61 | January 26, 2012 7:10 pm

    @ Rodan:

    Death by Decapitation, courtesy of a Chromejob (Old Skool Centurions)!


  62. Speranza
    62 | January 26, 2012 7:10 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Speranza:
    I liked him until the murders. I’m still pissed that people view OJ as a hero.
    I was at a bar a few months ago and saw someone walk in with OJ’s Buffalo Bills Jersey. He got a dirty look from everyone.

    Like Charles Johnson -- we thought we knew him. Little did we know about his (O.J.’s) violent temper.


  63. Speranza
    63 | January 26, 2012 7:11 pm

    Prebanned wrote:

    Maybe they aren’t so dumb!!
    I don’t know but they might be the best actors on TV.

    It’s all about Kim’s sex appeal and nothing else.


  64. 64 | January 26, 2012 7:12 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ Urban Infidel:
    He deserves worse than jail.

    Oh, he’ll reach his final destination alright…


  65. waldensianspirit
    65 | January 26, 2012 7:12 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    Those gals look like a bunch of Juarez hoes. I have a feeling they won’t age well.

    Each averages the use of over 513 different chemicals a day.


  66. Bumr50
    66 | January 26, 2012 7:15 pm

    Scott Disick is Patrick Bateman!


  67. 67 | January 26, 2012 7:15 pm

    Prebanned wrote:

    Maybe they aren’t so dumb!!
    I don’t know but they might be the best actors on TV.

    Flipping channels once I stopped for a total of 20 seconds. Stupid people prosper and win in this world, that’s nothing new. It’s the level that shows like this take it to.


  68. 68 | January 26, 2012 7:18 pm

    @ Urban Infidel:

    See my previous comment.


  69. huckfunn
    69 | January 26, 2012 7:20 pm

    waldensianspirit wrote:

    huckfunn wrote:

    Those gals look like a bunch of Juarez hoes. I have a feeling they won’t age well.

    Each averages the use of over 513 different chemicals a day.

    They’re obviously not using enough.


  70. Bumr50
    70 | January 26, 2012 7:21 pm

    Does the term “ham-off-the-bone” bother anyone else?

    Are there poor genetically engineered pigs squirming around somewhere?


  71. Speranza
    71 | January 26, 2012 7:23 pm

    Check headlines -- very sad news
    Robert Hegyes, Juan Epstein of Welcome Back Kotter, dead at 60


  72. 72 | January 26, 2012 7:23 pm

    @ Macker:
    See pike on left.


  73. RIX
    73 | January 26, 2012 7:23 pm

    @ Urban Infidel:

    Flipping channels once I stopped for a total of 20 seconds. Stupid people prosper and win in this world, that’s nothing new. It’s the level that shows like this take it to.

    The average physician General Practioner makes about
    $136,000 per year. But the Kardashian girls are multi-
    millionaires. What’s wrong with this picture?


  74. Prebanned
    74 | January 26, 2012 7:25 pm

    @ Urban Infidel:
    Yeah, sad that there is a market for entertainment like this.


  75. Bumr50
    75 | January 26, 2012 7:25 pm

    RIX wrote:

    The average physician General Practioner makes about
    $136,000 per year. But the Kardashian girls are multi-
    millionaires. What’s wrong with this picture?

    The answer to that question determines your political ideology.


  76. Speranza
  77. RIX
    77 | January 26, 2012 7:29 pm

    @ Bumr50:

    The answer to that question determines your political ideology.

    That’s a fact, isn’t it?


  78. 78 | January 26, 2012 7:30 pm

    @ Prebanned:
    They can get rich and lower the collective IQ for all I care, but funny thing is that they are starting to look like transvestites.


  79. huckfunn
    79 | January 26, 2012 7:31 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    Check headlines – very sad news
    Robert Hegyes, Juan Epstein of Welcome Back Kotter, dead at 60

    I don’t even have a clue as to who that is.


  80. Bumr50
    80 | January 26, 2012 7:32 pm

    From a decent piece at Politico. (I KNOW)

    It’s the Tea Party and the cocktail party.

    Tampa attorney Paul Phillips illustrates the gap. He came to Romney’s Tuesday morning State of the Union pre-buttal dressed for a business meeting, sporting a blue pinstriped suit and a smart polka-dot tie.

    “I’m an educated elitist,” Phillips said before Romney spoke in a warehouse that has closed during the economic recession. “I mean seriously, I don’t view the tea party with a very good light. Most of them quote the Constitution and don’t understand it. It’s pretty scary, actually.”

    Phillips, who said he received an invitation from the Romney campaign to attend the event, said he’s supporting the former Massachusetts governor because his background is clear of the Gingrich scandals that the Romney campaign has sought to emphasize.

    “They were the only two intellectual, credible people in the race. It was obvious that they would be the final two,” Phillips said. “However, given Newt’s past, I just don’t see him as someone I want in the presidency for four years.”

    In contrast, Steve Bonnell, an HR manager from Lithia, Fla., said he came with a Gadsden flag and spray-painted “USA Hearts Newt” sign to the Tampa debate Monday because he was “trying to save America.”

    “He’s able to articulate what the American people are thinking,” Bonnell explained about why he likes Gingrich.

    And what’s that?

    “We want our country back,” he said. “We want to abide by the Constitution. We’re nearly bankrupt in every sense of the word.”
    —————————————
    “The Romney campaign has been the cucumber sandwiches on silver trays campaign,” said GOP strategist Alex Castellanos. “Newt is running a torches and pitchforks campaign. Who do you think Republicans would want to storm the castle with? When you’re storming the castle you don’t care if your leader has slept around, is on his 50th wife – you just want somebody who says, ‘Let’s go kill them!’”


  81. Speranza
    81 | January 26, 2012 7:36 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    Speranza wrote:
    Check headlines – very sad news
    Robert Hegyes, Juan Epstein of Welcome Back Kotter, dead at 60

    I don’t even have a clue as to who that is.

    You never saw Welcome Back Kotter?


  82. huckfunn
    82 | January 26, 2012 7:38 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    You never saw Welcome Back Kotter?

    Nope.


  83. RIX
    83 | January 26, 2012 7:40 pm

    @ Speranza:
    Gabe Kaplan.
    ‘Ooh, ooh, ooh Mista Kttah!”
    “Simmer down Horshack.”


  84. Bumr50
    84 | January 26, 2012 7:40 pm

    @ huckfunn:

    Up your nose with a rubber hose!!


  85. 85 | January 26, 2012 7:41 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    Bachelor pad: Check out Kris Humphries’ new man cave

    Never heard of this guy before the whole Kardashian thing, but if I met a man with his initials over his bed like that in big letters, I’d run!


  86. Speranza
    86 | January 26, 2012 7:42 pm

    Urban Infidel wrote:

    Never heard of this guy before the whole Kardashian thing, but if I met a man with his initials over his bed like that in big letters, I’d run!

    I never heard of him either. Those initials over the bed screamed MASSIVE EGOTIST!


  87. 87 | January 26, 2012 7:43 pm

    @ Speranza:

    He’s pimping.


  88. huckfunn
    88 | January 26, 2012 7:43 pm

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ huckfunn:

    Up your nose with a rubber hose!!

    I just never got into the sitcoms. I had other things to do. I know that John Travolta came from Kotter, but I never watched more than 5 minutes of it.


  89. 89 | January 26, 2012 7:44 pm

    @ Bumr50:

    That does explain the divide in the GOP.


  90. Bumr50
    90 | January 26, 2012 7:45 pm

    @ huckfunn:

    I believe that was a catchphrase from the show.

    I was BORN in 1975, and have little bits of unformed memories of the show. That and Barney Miller.


  91. Speranza
    91 | January 26, 2012 7:47 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    Speranza wrote:
    You never saw Welcome Back Kotter?
    Nope.

    You should be aware of or familiar with the popular culture.


  92. Bumr50
    92 | January 26, 2012 7:47 pm

    @ Rodan:

    Sometimes it takes an outside perspective.

    I think the article is spot-on.


  93. Speranza
    93 | January 26, 2012 7:47 pm

    Bumr50 wrote:

    That and Barney Miller.

    Barney Miller was very funny.


  94. eaglesoars
    94 | January 26, 2012 7:47 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    mike reagan and rush fight back! i am keeping score. it is interesting to see how the ‘punditry’ are breaking

    good evening everybody. I actually had to earn my keep today so I haven’t been online all day. Tell me if I’m repeating what you all already know.

    After the 48 hr pile-on to destroy Gingrich, Mark Levin’s head has exploded. He held several positions in the Reagan WH, not least of which was Ed Meese’s deputy. He said if there had been a problem with Newt, how did he not know about it? All these years in blissful ignorance. He had a guest, Jeff Lord, who was associate dir of WH political affairs. He likes Elliot Abrams, who wrote the scathing piece in nat’l review. Said Abrams would come over and brief them any time they asked and NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT GINGRICH. He said “if we thought Newt was a problem, we would have been in his office having a chat”.

    The Republican squishes act like defeating Obama is not their highest priority.


  95. Bumr50
    95 | January 26, 2012 7:50 pm

    @ eaglesoars:

    Has he said anything about Drudge?


  96. huckfunn
    96 | January 26, 2012 7:53 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    You should be aware or familiar with the popular culture.

    Sez who? I remain blissfully unaware of pop culture. I’m pretty well disgusted with current Hollywood and pop culture in general. I don’t care what they wear, I don’t care who they sleep with, and I don’t care how much their shoes or cars costs. I’m not even curious.


  97. eaglesoars
    97 | January 26, 2012 7:57 pm

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ eaglesoars:

    Has he said anything about Drudge?

    Not that I heard -- but I missed the first part walking to the car.


  98. 98 | January 26, 2012 7:57 pm

    @ eaglesoars:

    They believe Romney will win.


  99. Bumr50
    99 | January 26, 2012 7:58 pm

    @ eaglesoars:

    He’s been neatly “aggregating” all of the anti-Newt bile and putting it all on top and in lights. For a week now.


  100. Speranza
    100 | January 26, 2012 7:58 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    Sez who? I remain blissfully unaware of pop culture. I’m pretty well disgusted with current Hollywood and pop culture in general. I don’t care what they wear, I don’t care who they sleep with, and I don’t care how much their shoes or cars costs. I’m not even curious.

    Part of the problem is that conservatives turn their back on the popular culture therefore in a sense turning their back on the youth of America. Yes a lot of the popular culture is debased but it could never have become that way without the assent of a large part of the American people. We concede great swaths of votes to the other side.


  101. Bumr50
    101 | January 26, 2012 8:00 pm

    Whatup, Blitz?


  102. 102 | January 26, 2012 8:03 pm

    New Thread.


  103. eaglesoars
    103 | January 26, 2012 8:03 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ eaglesoars:

    They believe Romney will win.

    If they keep up this crap, it’s going to be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

    Bumr50 wrote:

    @ eaglesoars:

    He’s been neatly “aggregating” all of the anti-Newt bile and putting it all on top and in lights. For a week now.

    I know. I’ve been watching.

    Here comes the Blitzer


  104. NoThreat2U
    104 | January 26, 2012 8:04 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    @ NoThreat2U:

    Will do.

    Thank you. I just thought it might make it a little easier to move on up.


  105. NoThreat2U
    105 | January 26, 2012 8:04 pm

    Rodan wrote:

    New Thread.

    You are awesome!


  106. 106 | January 26, 2012 8:19 pm

    @ Urban Infidel:

    Who’s on that pike? That isn’t Mr. Morden….


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David