Valentine’s Daughter

by Bunk X ( 31 Comments › )
Filed under Humor, OOT, Open thread at February 14th, 2012 - 11:00 pm

[via]
I’m not a romantic, but this works. Now if I could just get her dad to leave…

Every day is Valentine’s Day on The Overnight Open Thread.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

31 Responses to “Valentine’s Daughter”

1. 1 | February 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Isn’t she a little bit young?

2. Fritz Katz
    2 | February 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Macker wrote:

Isn’t she a little bit young?

How can you tell that she’s too young?

3. 3 | February 14, 2012 11:45 pm

@ Fritz Katz:
    Open her mouth and check the wear on her teeth. If they’ve been filed, take her for a ride, but don’t buy.

4. 4 | February 14, 2012 11:48 pm

@ Fritz Katz:

Just a SWAG…Shitty Wild-Assed Guess!

5. 5 | February 15, 2012 12:08 am

Bunk X wrote:

@ Fritz Katz:

You check women’s ages the same way you buy a horse???

6 | February 15, 2012 12:24 am

@ Bunk X:

Chop in half and count rings.

7. Alberta Oil Peon
    7 | February 15, 2012 1:03 am

Bumr50 wrote:

@ Bunk X:
    Chop in half and count rings.

…then discard rings that don’t support climate change narrative.

8. 8 | February 15, 2012 2:01 am

Oop. Sorry. I read Macker’s comment out of context.
    @ Bumr50:
    And so did Bumr.
    @ Alberta Oil Peon:
    Back on track. Look for the rings. More piercings than two and she’s too young.

9. 9 | February 15, 2012 5:44 am

Morning folks. Got one model post processed. And here are the results….

10. 10 | February 15, 2012 5:54 am

@ PaladinPhil:

She’s a little overdressed isn’t she? But easy on the eyes… :P

11. 11 | February 15, 2012 6:03 am

Hey, I run a “Family Friendly” blog. That’s pretty risque even for me. ;)

Wasn’t expecting that level of undress when I showed up on Saturday. :)

12 | February 15, 2012 7:32 am

I hope these people in Maine continue to make a stink, Paulians or not.

Pressure mounting for GOP caucus reconsideration

AUGUSTA, Maine — Pressure is mounting on the Maine Republican Party to reconsider its weekend declaration that Mitt Romney won the state’s caucuses, at least until all votes have been counted.

The Maine GOP announced Saturday that Romney narrowly edged Ron Paul, 39 percent to 36 percent, in a nonbinding presidential preference poll taken during the caucuses. The margin was fewer than 200 votes.

A number of communities were not included in that poll because they had not held their caucuses by the deadline spelled out by the state party.

Washington County Republicans postponed their caucuses, originally scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 11, because of a pending snowstorm and will now meet this Saturday. Other communities across the states also have caucuses scheduled for this weekend and later this month.
    ————————————————--
    However, a review of the town-by-town results released Saturday by the Maine GOP suggests that some communities that had caucused prior to Feb. 11 were not counted. Nearly all Waldo County towns held caucuses on Feb. 4 but those towns were blank in the results released by the state party. Additionally, Waterville held its caucuses ahead of time but were not included in the results.

Waldo County GOP Chairman Raymond St. Onge said the results were sent to the state party on Tuesday, Feb. 7. He said those results probably would not have changed the outcome but was disheartened the votes were not included.

The GOP needs sunlight in this regard.

The more this idiotic system of picking a candidate is exposed, the better.

If I were a registered Republican in Maine, I’d be fit to be tied.

I’m already irritated that I don’t get to vote until late April, but at least I know my vote will be counted.

13. 13 | February 15, 2012 8:17 am

@ PaladinPhil:

Why that was awful nice of that young lady to offer you some coffee:

14. 14 | February 15, 2012 8:21 am

@ Bumr50:
    The GOP got the results that they wanted to get. The actual votes don’t matter. I am most unhappy with them. These primaries have been a joke. I am not blown away by any of our candidats. I am trying to decide whether Gingrich or Santorum is the least evil. I can vote starting today, so I have to decide soon.

15 | February 15, 2012 8:25 am

What state do you live in?

16. mawskrat
    16 | February 15, 2012 8:26 am

whilst working at the university they had
    nude models for all the artist to draw,paint
    or photograph.

DAAP was a great place

17. 17 | February 15, 2012 8:32 am

@ Bumr50:

I voted yesterday here in AZ. Our Presidential Preference Poll (not called a primary out here) is on 2/28.

18. 18 | February 15, 2012 8:35 am

@ Bumr50:
    Tennessee. We have early voting starting today. I can’t decide between Gingrich or Santorum. I’ll vote against Romney though.

19 | February 15, 2012 8:37 am

@ Macker:

AZ looks like Mittens country according to the polling.

20 | February 15, 2012 8:39 am

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

Former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum leads in one of the first polls released for Tennessee’s Republican Presidential Primary on Super Tuesday March 6.

The American Research Group (ARG) phone survey last week of 600-mainly Republican Tennesseans, shows Santorum with a 34% preference, Mitt Romney at 27%, Newt Gingrich 16%, Ron Paul 13%, nine percent undecided and one-percent for others.

21. 21 | February 15, 2012 8:44 am

@ Bumr50:
    Interesting. I have always said that my vote would go to the most viable not-Romney. I may have to vote for Santorum. I am not a huge fan, but he is much better than Mittens.

22 | February 15, 2012 8:48 am

That’s my strategy.

If possible, my vote will be against Mittens.

23. mawskrat
    23 | February 15, 2012 8:51 am

and why are we voting for these wanna be consevatives

voting for the least worse sucks

24. 24 | February 15, 2012 8:52 am

mawskrat wrote:

voting for the least worse sucks

No doubt, but that is what we are stuck with. Santorum is less worse than Mittens, wo is, in turn, marginally less worse than Obama. There is no Ronald Reagan to ride in on his white horse and save us this time.

25. 25 | February 15, 2012 8:59 am

mawskrat wrote:

and why are we voting for these wanna be consevatives
    voting for the least worse sucks

In the end, you’re going to get a choice -- one from Column A or one from Column B. That’s it. Chose wisely…

26. 26 | February 15, 2012 9:04 am

Romney vs. Santorum is Hitler vs. Stalin for me. I’m pretty much done with the election. I voted for Newt who was the last rement of Reaganism in this election.

The Democrats and Republicans suck. Screw them both.

Enough about my rants.

How is everyone this morning?

27. 27 | February 15, 2012 9:04 am

@ Mike C.:

There’s always column C.

28. mawskrat
    28 | February 15, 2012 9:16 am

Mike C. wrote:

In the end, you’re going to get a choice – one from Column A or one from Column B. That’s it. Chose wisely…

yep I will take a spoon full of
    sugar and vote the “right” column

29. 29 | February 15, 2012 9:20 am

Write in Charles Johnson!

30. 30 | February 15, 2012 9:33 am

I’d almost do it, but I think it is going to be close in Tennessee. It is really an unfair comparison to compare Romney or Santorum to Hitler or Stalin. Neither on eis perfect, but neither are they genocidal madmen. Both are better than Obama, and Santorum is prefferable to Romney by a long shot. Santorum is solid on the Second Amendment. On that basis alone he is prefferable to Romney or Obama.

31. 31 | February 15, 2012 10:01 am

Rodan loves him some Alinski hyperbole.