Bumperstickers in Brentwood

by savage ( 112 Comments › )
Filed under Cult of Obama, Marxism, Open thread, Progressives at February 23rd, 2012 - 8:30 pm

I took these pics in Brentwood yesterday in the bluest part of a blue state. Deep in enemy territory. Goes to show you what people out there really think of the ‘O’.

Feel free to comment on the Marxist CinC in this open thread.

Comments

112 Responses to “Bumperstickers in Brentwood”

1. 1 | February 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Funniest thing I saw in a while. That area of town is basically Communist.

2 | February 23, 2012 8:37 pm

@ savage:

that dude is brave.

these stickers are on easily 1 in 10 cars here. i haven’t seen an obama bumper sticker in months.

3. 3 | February 23, 2012 8:42 pm

@ savage:
    that dude is brave.

Bet he gets keyed.

4. 4 | February 23, 2012 8:43 pm

@ Bunk X:

Thanks for beating me to the punch! 8)

5 | February 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Bunk X wrote:

@ savage:
    that dude is brave.

Bet he gets keyed.

probably…out here if you saw that set of stickers on a car, the assumption is the dude is also a ‘bitter clinger’ and is armed, so no keying.

an armed society…

6 | February 23, 2012 8:44 pm

@ Bunk X:

ahhhh shit…you just reminded me…OOT for tonight

7. Lily
    7 | February 23, 2012 8:46 pm

I haven’t seen an obama sticker in years around here.
    That is what makes me think, no matter what the media is saying about obama, no one is buying it other than your very hard core obama supporter.
    When the topic is brought up, very negative responses concerning him.
    Not to mention what happened today, our soldiers carrying out orders to burn terrorist material and our soldiers were killed and obamma giving our enemies a tongue bath in apologies!
    This even got to my mother a hard D voter. That says something.

8. Dolphin
    8 | February 23, 2012 8:47 pm

and on the other side I have two vehicles at work that have brand new 2012 -0- reelection stickers on them and I follow two different vehicles into work that have the same. IN TEXAS for Christ sake. I saw the same thing in remote areas of Texas last election with -0- signage in their yards on our way to a fishing vacation.

9 | February 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Hugo Chavez: “I will live! I will live!”

--wz

10. citizen_q
    10 | February 23, 2012 8:49 pm

I still see pleanty of obama bumper stickers, but I am in the heart of cuba on the Cheasapeke.

11. Lily
    11 | February 23, 2012 8:51 pm

@ Dolphin:

Natta here in Louisiana…nothing, zilch, zero, none, nothing.
    Nope haven’t seen anything pro-obamma.

Texas is big so think of it this way … you spotted only 4. ;)

12 | February 23, 2012 8:51 pm

I see a few old ’08 ones. Most vehicles are going incognito

13. Lily
    13 | February 23, 2012 8:52 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Hugo Chavez: “I will live! I will live!”

–wz

Until God says different. It’s all in the details, all in the details.
    Hugo is just missing them.

14 | February 23, 2012 8:52 pm

@ Lily:

the obama super pack took in only 59k last month…they spent far far more.

the support is gone

15. 15 | February 23, 2012 8:54 pm

@ Lily:

the obama super pack took in only 59k last month…they spent far far more.

the support is gone

One billion dollars, even with today’s crappy value, can still go a long way.

16 | February 23, 2012 8:55 pm

As US Debt To GDP Passes 101%, The Global Debt Ponzi Enters Its Final Stages

There is a cackling sound coming from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave every night

ht wz

17. Lily
    17 | February 23, 2012 8:57 pm

@ Lily:

the obama super pack took in only 59k last month…they spent far far more.

the support is gone

Big time. No more fainting women. No more pack places were he speaks.
    One Big Ass Mistake America

You don’t even see a lot of democrats really giving him a thumbs up. Only the usual marxists.
    Awfully quite.

18. 18 | February 23, 2012 8:59 pm

I love it! :)

19. Lily
    19 | February 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Macker wrote:

@ Lily:

the obama super pack took in only 59k last month…they spent far far more.

the support is gone

One billion dollars, even with today’s crappy value, can still go a long way.

Does he really have a billion dollars? Or is it rumor?
    Read some place that the billion dollar number was inflated. I don’t know for sure either way.

20 | February 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Macker wrote:

@ Lily:
    the obama super pack took in only 59k last month…they spent far far more.
    the support is gone

One billion dollars, even with today’s crappy value, can still go a long way.

then he had better get on it because right now the money says he aint getting anywhere near that ammount. his super pac is running in the red! the well is dry.

21. Lily
    21 | February 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

I love it!

Yeah I do too. This person is really trying to get their point across.

22. 22 | February 23, 2012 9:03 pm

All here in favor of helping out Syria say, ‘Aye!’

23. Lily
    23 | February 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Macker wrote:

@ Lily:
    the obama super pack took in only 59k last month…they spent far far more.
    the support is gone

One billion dollars, even with today’s crappy value, can still go a long way.

This jives with what I read somewhere…

24. Lily
    24 | February 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

All here in favor of helping out Syria say, ‘Aye!’

Present.

25. 25 | February 23, 2012 9:05 pm

@ Lily:
    And wouldn’t this be rare in that part of California? Things like that are rare here. I still see Obama posters in windows here.

26. brookly red
    26 | February 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

All here in favor of helping out Syria say, ‘Aye!’

let God sort it out.

27 | February 23, 2012 9:06 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

As US Debt To GDP Passes 101%, The Global Debt Ponzi Enters Its Final Stages
    There is a cackling sound coming from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave every night
    ht wz

we still have some time…not much though

28 | February 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

All here in favor of helping out Syria say, ‘Aye!’

As long as it’s proportional to both sides, Aye!

29. brookly red
    29 | February 23, 2012 9:08 pm

the obama super pack took in only 59k last month…they spent far far more.

the support is gone

that wouldn’t cover the room service for one night of mooch’s vacation…

30. 30 | February 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Lily wrote:

Present

Check out the photo at this TNR article arguing that we do something. They always trot out those photographs of lovely young children with their fresh unradicalized [yet] faces painted with the colors of their national flag. Ahh.. doesn’t that make it all nice and perfect. It’s just like Disneyland over there! Just like in Libya..

31. Lily
    31 | February 23, 2012 9:08 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

Oh yes rare in California glad to see it there, I’m surprised that New York is still supporting him, but is it as much as in the 2008 campaign? But the east and west coast normally align together on certain things.

Where I live……….. nothing.

32. 32 | February 23, 2012 9:11 pm

@ Lily:

I would rather operate on the assumption that he actually has that in his War Chest. Better to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best. Like IF always says, Politics is War…knife to the hilt.

33. brookly red
    33 | February 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Lily wrote:

I’m surprised that New York is still supporting him,

don’t be too sure

34. Lily
    34 | February 23, 2012 9:15 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

Do they even KNOW who we would be supporting? No.
    Where is the outrage of the hundreds of thousands killed in Africa by the mujahideen???
    /crickets

Painted faces of children. Oh they are all for war for all the wrong reasons are against war when 3000 Americans are killed in an act of war against us.
    Pretzel Logic.

35. Dolphin
    35 | February 23, 2012 9:15 pm

@ Lily:
    What bothered (s) me is the yard signs in bfnw and they were every where. People from out in the sticks (and I am not trying or being racist, but they were rednecks), working farms and ranches.

36. brookly red
    36 | February 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Macker wrote:

he has plenty of money… but you can spend all the money in the world on ads but but all the ads in the world can’t convince a single unemployed person that they actually have a job.

37. Lily
    37 | February 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Dolphin wrote:

@ Lily:

Are you speaking of the 2008 race or now? I don’t see Texas going blue.

38. Moe Katz
    38 | February 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

All here in favor of helping out Syria say, ‘Aye!’

Oy!

39. brookly red
    39 | February 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Lily wrote:

Are you speaking of the 2008 race or now? I don’t see Texas going blue.

I don’t know… a million or so dead people voting could just do it.

40. Lily
    40 | February 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Speaking of pretzel logic….

41. Lily
    41 | February 23, 2012 9:23 pm

brookly red wrote:

Lily wrote:

Are you speaking of the 2008 race or now? I don’t see Texas going blue.

I don’t know… a million or so dead people voting could just do it.

I think in Texas you have to show I.D…here in Louisiana we have to.
    Do you have to show I.D. in Texas to vote?

42. 42 | February 23, 2012 9:25 pm

@ savage:

I’m shocked they didn’t key his car.

43. Dolphin
    43 | February 23, 2012 9:26 pm

@ Lily:
    Yes. It was true farm/ranch country. Look at a map going south out of Houston (59) and take it to Port O’Connor. Miles and miles of cotton fields and ranches (cows). I expected it in Houston/Austin, just not “out there” -- kind of like you would expected it in NO -- not in Lake Charles.

44. Lily
    44 | February 23, 2012 9:27 pm

@ savage:

I’m shocked they didn’t key his car.

You know I’m thinking a lot of people walked by and gave a thumbs up!
    /just not brave enough to slap all that on their cars.

45. 45 | February 23, 2012 9:27 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

Let them kill each other.

46. 46 | February 23, 2012 9:27 pm

@ savage:

I’m shocked they didn’t key his car.

It probably would have, if it had a Prop 8 bumper sticker!

47. 47 | February 23, 2012 9:28 pm

@ Lily:

Yup. But still, that’s a very Leftist area. Obama is a deity to those people.

48. brookly red
    48 | February 23, 2012 9:30 pm

I’m shocked they didn’t key his car.

/it’s a sting operation… the cops park the car at a mall and everyone who tries to vandalize it gets a 1500 dollar fine. Cali needs the money.

49. Lily
    49 | February 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Dolphin wrote:

@ Lily:
    Yes. It was true farm/ranch country. Look at a map going south out of Houston (59) and take it to Port O’Connor. Miles and miles of cotton fields and ranches (cows). I expected it in Houston/Austin, just not “out there” – kind of like you would expected it in NO – not in Lake Charles.

Oh yeah I would expect it in New Orleans. Right now though Louisiana isn’t all that happy with obamma. Not even democrat politicans oh a few sure, some not. You know all the help we got out of him during the oil spill. Then him drying up the oil leases and all. Not to mention in New Orleans and all of southern Louisiana heavy Catholic. Not seeing it swing in his favor here.

50. 50 | February 23, 2012 9:31 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    Let them kill each other.

They are doing a fine a dandy job of it without us. It really goes to show you what islam has wrought. Nothing but failure and death and misery.

51. Lily
    51 | February 23, 2012 9:32 pm

brookly red wrote:

I’m shocked they didn’t key his car.

Never thought of that. Damn that is a good idea. At least we know how the police feel.
    8-)

52. brookly red
    52 | February 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Lily wrote:

Louisiana heavy Catholic. Not seeing it swing in his favor here.

he really fucked that one up… file it under a bridge too far.

53. Dolphin
    53 | February 23, 2012 9:34 pm

See my previous posts. I think there is more to it. Just not sure what it is.

54. brookly red
    54 | February 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

/it took you 1500 years to figure that out?

55. 55 | February 23, 2012 9:34 pm

@ brookly red:

Imagine!

56. Lily
    56 | February 23, 2012 9:35 pm

brookly red wrote:

Lily wrote:

Louisiana heavy Catholic. Not seeing it swing in his favor here.

he really fucked that one up… file it under a bridge too far.

Oh yes he did! Let’s keep hoping his hubris continues to piss people off.

57. 57 | February 23, 2012 9:36 pm

@ Dolphin:

I really think some people view him as some savior.

58. 58 | February 23, 2012 9:37 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

Yup, I hope for more chaos. Let them destroy each other.

59. Lily
    59 | February 23, 2012 9:38 pm

@ Lily:

Yup. But still, that’s a very Leftist area. Obama is a deity to those people.

True. But that halo over obamma’s head, I think people are noticing that there is some burnt out bulbs. It ain’t shining like it use to.
    I don’t under estimate him, but what he tried to pass off as gold, turns out to be fools gold.

60. Dolphin
    60 | February 23, 2012 9:40 pm

@ Lily:
    I am really hoping that Texas is feeling the same way. Reading some of the “local” forums most are leaning to -- forgive me -- Ron Paul.

Just reporting facts.

61. 61 | February 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Oh, man. I forgot tonight’s my night off and I got an OOT scheduled. Leave it up and I’ll trade off for Sunday.

62. Lily
    62 | February 23, 2012 9:40 pm

@ Dolphin:

I really think some people view him as some savior.

I haven’t come across anyone that views him as such, in fact they view him as quite the opposite.
    But I have seen the youtube video’s of people fawning over him. Are there any new ones?

63. 63 | February 23, 2012 9:42 pm

I haven’t come across anyone that views him as such,

Go to LGF, Think Progress, Daily Kos, Media Matters and Democratic Underground.I work with Leftists and he really is like some messiah figure for them.

64 | February 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Bunk X wrote:

i’ll move mine to tomorrow night. you are off tomorrow right?

65. 65 | February 23, 2012 9:43 pm

@ Dolphin:

Paulians dominate forums.

66. Lily
    66 | February 23, 2012 9:43 pm

@ Dolphin:

Well aren’t the paul bots all over those type of forums? Is this something new? The people I know in Texas are even more forcefull in their opinions against obamma than even I am. Keep the faith.
    Oh and pray. ;)
    I have to continue to hope, but I know it could go either way.

67. brookly red
    67 | February 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Lily wrote:

Oh yes he did! Let’s keep hoping his hubris continues to piss people off.

you need look no further that CJ footballs to see the left hates people of faith especially Catholics… it scares stateists to their very “sole” that people recognize a higher power than them. He (O) jumped the shark & screwed the pooch with this one. I am loving it.

68. Lily
    68 | February 23, 2012 9:50 pm

I haven’t come across anyone that views him as such,

As for as LGF I know they think of him as a savior. Those other sites I’d rather not have my blood pressure go up on me. ;)
    I myself have not come across anyone like that. I don’t think it is good for a person to view a politician as a ‘savior’. They have some serious problems there. But I also know you are right. bho is like teflon. All the nasty stuff he says and does just doesn’t get reported and slips right off of him.

69. Lily
    69 | February 23, 2012 9:51 pm

brookly red wrote:

Lily wrote:

Oh yes he did! Let’s keep hoping his hubris continues to piss people off.

So I am.

70. 70 | February 23, 2012 9:51 pm

@ brookly red:

Look at how miserable CJ is.

71. Lily
    71 | February 23, 2012 9:52 pm

*pimf* So am I.

Saw the mistake as I hit the button.

72. Dolphin
    72 | February 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Again, don’t want to come across racicist, but, we already know he got the “black” vote in 2008. Do other “races” view him as a saviour? He (bho)
    plays the race card ALL the time.

73. Dolphin
    73 | February 23, 2012 9:54 pm

@ Lily:
    What about 2008? Asking honestly.

74. brookly red
    74 | February 23, 2012 9:55 pm

/I have to go pick up my raw fish and rice…

I used to call it sushi but I want to be accused of racism. I am a changed man!

75. 75 | February 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Regarding CA bumble stickers, I would expect to see something more along these lines: http://tackyraccoons.com/2008/04/09/opinionmobile-is-not-a-babe-magnet-or-is-it/

76. Lily
    76 | February 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Dolphin wrote:

@ Lily:
    What about 2008? Asking honestly.

Saw lots of obama stickers and obama signs then. But our state still went red. I am not seeing the support now for him as it was back in 2008.
    It’s quiet. Too quiet. Like a smoldering just beneath the surface.
    Which in my opinion doesn’t bode well for obama.

77. 77 | February 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Yep. Friday nights off -- that’s when I go webmining. I had picked Thursdays off so I could mess around during the BlogMock Radio Shows.

78. Dolphin
    78 | February 23, 2012 10:03 pm

@ Lily:
    This forum is run by a good ol’ boy from Texas -- and yes the political board is given more lee-way than others, but have seen members that were not paulbots jump on the RP band wagon.

79. Dolphin
    79 | February 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Very interesting!

80 | February 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Bunk X wrote:

Yep. Friday nights off – that’s when I go webmining. I had picked Thursdays off so I could mess around during the BlogMock Radio Shows.

Friday is covered.night yinz

81. Dolphin
    81 | February 23, 2012 10:07 pm

@ Lily:
    Do you think that is because of Jindal? If not, what changed?

82. 82 | February 23, 2012 10:08 pm

@ Lily:

Its a quasi religious think with Obama. It’s actually frightening.

83. 83 | February 23, 2012 10:09 pm

@ Dolphin:

It could be the Home state effect

84. Lily
    84 | February 23, 2012 10:11 pm

@ Dolphin:

Don’t get me wrong. There are letter’s to the editor in the newspaper oh like saying, obama is the most hammered president ever and it is because he is black so it is racism. But the next Sunday there are other letters shot back to refute that claim. Rather interesting. Any supporting letter about obama, is knocked right back down the next Sunday.
    That’s why I say there is a smoldering quiet.

85. Dolphin
    85 | February 23, 2012 10:11 pm

@ Dolphin:
    Oh, I bet I can answer that -- off shore drilling shut down?

86. 86 | February 23, 2012 10:11 pm

@ Bunk X:

Too funny.

87. 87 | February 23, 2012 10:11 pm

@ Dolphin:
    Ron Paul’s domestic spending policies are very good, but he’d have to move congress to enact them -- an unlikely scenario for pushing draconian cuts in spending. However, the CIC has total control of the military, and that’s what makes RP a VERY dangerous candidate.

88. Dolphin
    88 | February 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Please explain. I am missing your point.

89. 89 | February 23, 2012 10:14 pm

“Fuck Me I’m Fat” is the only bumper sticker she needs. The rest is intuitive.

90. Lily
    90 | February 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Dolphin wrote:

@ Lily:
    Do you think that is because of Jindal? If not, what changed?

No it wasn’t Jindal. The oil spill. The bashing of Catholic’s and basically obama himself. People actually took a good look at him and the damage he has wrought. My best guess.
    I suppose you have to consider all the Bush hate for 4 years prior to obama be elected. This actually fueled people to vote democrat. For 4 years, the anti-bush parades, the anti-war parades, the constant bashing of bush on the TV etc. It was ripe pickin’s for obama.

91. Dolphin
    91 | February 23, 2012 10:17 pm

@ Bunk X:
    I understand that and my post above is NOT my stance, just the stance of another forum (members) that I frequent.

92. Lily
    92 | February 23, 2012 10:17 pm

@ Bunk X:

I left a comment on that pic at your blog! ;)

93. Lily
    93 | February 23, 2012 10:21 pm

@ Lily:

Its a quasi religious think with Obama. It’s actually frightening.

It should be. It makes me think of Revelations. LOL. God, Family and Country. One doesn’t look towards a politican to be saved.

94. 94 | February 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Replied! :D

95. Lily
    95 | February 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Dolphin wrote:

@ Dolphin:
    Oh, I bet I can answer that – off shore drilling shut down?

Not only that, our seafood industry got hurt, all the business’s that catered to the off shore drilling were effected, many shut down. Millions of dollars shot to hell because of obama and his regulations.
    The cherry on top his war against the Church.

96. brookly red
    96 | February 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Lily wrote:

I am willing to bet there are millions of people right this moment looking to be saved FROM a politician

97. 97 | February 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Dolphin wrote:

Ron Paul is from Texas. In primaries, people tend to vote for the home state politician.

98. Dolphin
    98 | February 23, 2012 10:26 pm

I think I understand.

If I thought I could find it easily -- I would post a video of fishing captains that were fishing off-shore ans the marshes in LA about 1 yr after the Deep Water Horizon accident.

99. 99 | February 23, 2012 10:27 pm

@ Lily:

It makes me think of Revelations.

That has been on my mind in recent months. Obama is invulnerable and nothing sticks to him. I have never seen this in my life. Its’ very creepy.

100. Lily
    100 | February 23, 2012 10:28 pm

brookly red wrote:

Lily wrote:

No truer words can be said. They have done enough damage.

101. 101 | February 23, 2012 10:29 pm

@ Lily:

Oil prices rise under Bush its considered bad.
    Oil prices rise under Obama, its considered good.

That’s how they twist everything.

102. brookly red
    102 | February 23, 2012 10:32 pm

how can you say that as a blog host? nothing sticks to him in the media, but have you noticed that no one believes the media any more? are we all watching MSNBC with our thumbs in our butts right now?

103. Lily
    103 | February 23, 2012 10:33 pm

@ Lily:

It makes me think of Revelations.

It is creepy, but can you imagine what people thought with WWII looming and during that war. The whole world was running deep in blood!
    That keeps me centered. I think it is only one more piece of the prophecy. For some reason also I don’t think it will be easy to see coming either. The pieces have been falling in place for well over a hundred years now.
    WWII brought the Jewish people back to Israel.

104. Dolphin
    104 | February 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Just joking with you -- then why did both me and tfk have adverse reaction to Rick Perry running? Again, rhetorical, just saying

Must go to bed.

105. 105 | February 23, 2012 10:37 pm

If he hadn’t burned a Koran Obama wouldn’t have had to apologize.

106. Lily
    106 | February 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Dolphin wrote:

I think I understand.

If I thought I could find it easily – I would post a video of fishing captains that were fishing off-shore ans the marshes in LA about 1 yr after the Deep Water Horizon accident.

It was a oil spill made worse by obama. Our governor requested more oil booms. There were some 2000 being un-used in the U.S. obama said no, because we might have another oil spill. Really? We have one now. We need the booms!

107 | February 23, 2012 10:39 pm

The People that are supporting Ron Paul are Folks that are sick and tired of run of the mill politics and want real change, any change and don’t care if RP is batshit crazy.

108. 108 | February 23, 2012 10:40 pm

109. Lily
    109 | February 23, 2012 10:41 pm

@ Bunk X:

Why are our troops being killed in riots? Are they not allowed to defend themselves? This is bullsh*t.
    That treasonous hack in the White House is defending our enemy?

110. Lily
    110 | February 23, 2012 10:42 pm

@ Bunk X:

Bunk…funny! :)

111. 111 | February 23, 2012 10:51 pm

@ Dolphin:

There are exceptions, but its a general rule of thumb.

Have a good one.

112. 112 | February 23, 2012 10:52 pm

@ brookly red:

I know many don’t believe the media. But too any still do.