by Bob in Breckenridge ( 68 Comments › )
Filed under Afghanistan, Barack Obama, Elections 2012, Islam, Islamic Terrorism, Islamists, Jihad, Leftist-Islamic Alliance, Military, Politics, Progressives, Republican Party, Terrorism at March 19th, 2012 - 5:00 pm

As usual, LTC West pulls no punches and says what needs to be said.

Karzai says he wants us out? Well, let’s get out and let the muzz savages have at it and kill each other. But Rep. West has a stern warning for Karzai.

I wish to God that Allen West would have run for President. If he was President the muzz swine and all our enemies would fear us, not laugh at us like they do now with the apologizing Marxist we now have occupying the White House.

Watch the video, Rep. West’s warning to Karzai is at about the 11:30 mark.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

68 Responses to “Rep. Allen West warns Karzai about terrorism if we leave his country 6th century hellhole”

1 | March 19, 2012 5:23 pm

If West is not a major patriot, he will do until the real thing comes along.

Good for him.

2. Lily
    2 | March 19, 2012 5:27 pm

West is awesome. He can talk without a teleprompter, he tells it like it is. A true patriot he is and he knows what obama is and that is certainly not a patriot of the United States.
    Bob he said he wasn’t going run. He needs to get to know the lay of land in Washington first.

3. 3 | March 19, 2012 5:35 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    @ Lily:

Allen West is a true man, unlike the wananbe Idi Amin we have.

4. Lily
    4 | March 19, 2012 5:44 pm

No kidding Rodan. What we have in the White House now is insanity a true dictator wanna-be and if he keeps up with Executive Orders he is doing he will be basically a quasi-dictator.

5 | March 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Allen West is a true man, unlike the wananbe Idi Amin we have.

I don’t know if Obama rises to the level of Idi Amin Dada, but his administration has certainly been an exercise in Surrealism.

6 | March 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Unlike Idi Obama Dada, Allen West is a man of true courage and convictions. He scares the unholy shit out of the Orcs in Mordor on the Potomac (and elsewhere)… :twisted:

7. Lily
    7 | March 19, 2012 5:50 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Allen West is a true man, unlike the wananbe Idi Amin we have.

Yep like watching a horrible movie on the demise of the United States.
    Surreal.

8. 8 | March 19, 2012 5:51 pm

I hope said Vengeance involves Nuclear Weapons!

9 | March 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

the Orcs in Mordor on the Potomac

You’ve just explained Obama’s laziness! Since he got rid of W, he doesn’t have to W-Orc; he can just hang with the Orcs instead.

10 | March 19, 2012 5:57 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    L :grin: L

11. 11 | March 19, 2012 6:16 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

I don’t know if Obama rises to the level of Idi Amin Dada

Not yet!

12. 12 | March 19, 2012 6:17 pm

@ Lily:

He’s America’s 1st 3rd Worl President.

13 | March 19, 2012 6:20 pm

B’rack Obam’
    —apologies to the Coasters and “Charlie Brown”

Fees, fees grow into some giant sums
    The government has increased the regulations!

B’rack Obam’, B’rack Obam’
    See his frown, B’rack Obam’
    He’s not getting all the respect he wants to see—
    (“Why’s everybody always pickin’ on me?”)

That’s him bowin’ down
    Oh, yes it is, Ma’am
    Pretending there’s no such thing
    As radical Islam

B’rack Obam’, B’rack Obam’
    See his frown, B’rack Obam’
    He’s not getting all the respect he wants to see—
    (“Why’s everybody always pickin’ on me?”)

Who makes businessmen’s lives hard?
    Who feeds boondoggles on lard?
    Who always plays the race card?
    Guess who (“Who, me?”) Yeah, you!

Walks into press conferences completely unprepared
    What’s on the Teleprompter is all that he can share

B’rack Obam’, B’rack Obam’
    See his frown, B’rack Obam’
    He’s not getting all the respect he wants to see—
    (“Why’s everybody always pickin’ on me?”)

(Instrumental interlude)

Walks into press conferences completely unprepared
    What’s on the Teleprompter is all that he can share

B’rack Obam’, B’rack Obam’
    See his frown, B’rack Obam’
    He’s not getting all the respect he wants to see—
    (“Why’s everybody always pickin’ on me?”)

14. Vinegar Joe
    14 | March 19, 2012 6:22 pm

At least Ida Amin was entertaining…….and he could make a speech without having to use a teleprompter.

15 | March 19, 2012 6:23 pm

ot joe biden was extensively booed and heckled in pgh for the st paddy’s day parade after he left the friendly confines of the hand selected crowd on one block of grant street.

it was ugly and relentless. this is a good sign

16. yenta-fada
    16 | March 19, 2012 6:28 pm

h/t Granny Jan & Jihad Kitty :-)

17. 17 | March 19, 2012 6:30 pm

it was ugly and relentless. this is a good sign

Were you there? Or did you rely on the words of your friends and acquaintances? Doesn’t matter either way. Were I there, I would have flipped the bastard off…and I daresay lots of the Good People of Pittsburgh did the same!

18. 18 | March 19, 2012 6:31 pm

@ Vinegar Joe:

He was funny!

19. song_and_dance_man
    19 | March 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Chuckle-heads? Does he know of the ROTUND 1.0?

Still listening

20 | March 19, 2012 6:33 pm

@ Macker:

our morning drive time conservative had the story and the audio…one of the local tv stations had the footage. it was pretty ugly

21. song_and_dance_man
    21 | March 19, 2012 6:34 pm

O and btw.

Just hooked with another ISP. 35 a month cheaper than the gouging Comcast and twice as fast. Plus I finally wired the net to my big screen in the living room. So now all your posts are much bigger. All your posts are now belong to me.

22. song_and_dance_man
    22 | March 19, 2012 6:35 pm

and as a tangent OT. I can now cook and blog.

23. 23 | March 19, 2012 6:37 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

Checka U E-mail!

24. song_and_dance_man
    24 | March 19, 2012 6:39 pm

@ Vinegar Joe:

Did you hear the story about the Fed funneling money to renovate and repair mosques in the ME? The treachery escalates.

25. song_and_dance_man
    25 | March 19, 2012 6:41 pm

@ Macker:
    Just sent a reply, so check yinz inzbox

26. song_and_dance_man
    26 | March 19, 2012 6:46 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

I just got my home recording studio up. So…, we should do a song about the blog, and possibly the diaspora others as well. I was thinking maybe entertaining ourselves with a parody of ourselves, where we mention all of the posters and how we came to be here.

You write it, and I’ll supply the music.

27 | March 19, 2012 6:48 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

I did do the “Charles Johnson” version of the old song “The Unicorn” a while back, but it’ll take a little searching to find it. There’s also a version of “Green(Football)land Whale Fisheries” somewhere.

28. yenta-fada
    28 | March 19, 2012 6:51 pm

OT lol from nice doggie:

29. song_and_dance_man
    29 | March 19, 2012 6:58 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Maybe we can do a new one. It’s got to be a song with a lot of lyrics, like maybe Under Pressure by Bowie. Big production and all that.

Under Pressure
    pressing down hard on me
    pressing down hard on youse, that blog begged for

30 | March 19, 2012 7:01 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

I’ll have to look that one up.

31. song_and_dance_man
    31 | March 19, 2012 7:05 pm

I can already hear the music.

It starts with the known bass riff, and the finger snaps can end with the sound of a door slamming every forth snap. And it ends like that. You know what I mean?

32. 32 | March 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Here’s a guy seriously, that I could support for President, at any time that he would wish to run.

33 | March 19, 2012 7:08 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

It will be filed under ‘Queen.’

I had a big argument about this a few years back over several drinks. Several.

34. song_and_dance_man
    34 | March 19, 2012 7:13 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

It doesn’t matter which song you choose. If it’s a well known song that will be OK. But because you’ve got the mad skill at writing parody I think it would be a good collaboration. I’m serious about this. Write something to a song and I’ll put it to music.

35. Lily
    35 | March 19, 2012 7:14 pm

@ Macker:

This is what I mean by the quiet trembling just under the surface of the United States. There is a major back-lash coming to this administration.
    We are being told what to eat/while they dine on fine meals with our dime
    We are being told we need to cut back on our energy use/while they go globe trotting around the world on vacations on our dime
    We are being told to be tolerant/while bho is bending the knee to our enemies and being bitch-slapped by them and he says thank-you
    We are losing freedom of religion/while they are shoving down immoral crap and blackmailing our beliefs and making the government the supreme say in religious tents
    We are told to accept the high price of gas/while bho is killing our ability to mine our own resources here in the U.S.
    We are watching our country run out of money/while bho is wanting more and more to waste on stupid things like Soylandra
    The list goes on and on.

36. Lily
    36 | March 19, 2012 7:16 pm

@ Lily:

Admins black should be back
    could someone PLEASE CORRECT THAT MISTAKE OF MINE!!!
    Damn fingers.

37. 37 | March 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Lily wrote:

There is a major black-lash coming to this administration.

A typo, I hope….

38. Lily
    38 | March 19, 2012 7:19 pm

I MADE A HUGE TYPO IN MY #35 CAN SOMEONE FIX IT PLEASE

39. Lily
    39 | March 19, 2012 7:20 pm

@ Macker:

Yes. This is horrible.
    PIMF IS MY FRIEND

40. song_and_dance_man
    40 | March 19, 2012 7:23 pm

@ Lily:

we know what you meant… so no harm, no foul.

I disregard typos because usually the gist is known by the context.

gotta run to the market, be black in a bit.

41. Lily
    41 | March 19, 2012 7:24 pm

@ song_and_dance_man:

I know but this typo is really really bad and could be used against the blog. This is terrible.

42. Lily
    42 | March 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Is there any admins out there???

43. Tanker
    43 | March 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Lily, I understand you didn’t mean anything by what you typed.

For me, I keep hoping there is a black-lash to this boy king want a be!

44. Lily
    44 | March 19, 2012 7:33 pm

@ Tanker:

I know..but of all the typo’s I do this by far the worse.
    By far!

45 | March 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Lily wrote:

@ Lily:
    Admins black should be back
    could someone PLEASE CORRECT THAT MISTAKE OF MINE!!!
    Damn fingers.

THAT was a classic!

46. Lily
    46 | March 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Oh goodness CW! Did you fix it?

47 | March 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Lily wrote:

Oh goodness CW! Did you fix it?

yeah…after i took a screen shot!

(kidding…kidding…) :lol:

48. 48 | March 19, 2012 7:37 pm

@ Lily:

They fixed it. Perhaps the Admins can just go ahead and delete my comment in response, just to make things Fair.

49. Lily
    49 | March 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    What a relief!!

50. Lily
    50 | March 19, 2012 7:38 pm

@ Macker:

What a classic typo idiot I am.

51 | March 19, 2012 7:39 pm

i’m still laughing at it.

no blood no foul.

52. Lily
    52 | March 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Thanks CW…now I can go watch the movie my husband is hollering at me to come watch!!

53. Lily
    53 | March 19, 2012 7:41 pm

I know funny..what a huge dolt here. I will never ever say anything about Rodan’s typos ever. He never did that kind of typo!

54 | March 19, 2012 7:42 pm

@ Lily:
    @ Lily:

its bath time for the twins./..see yinz later!

55. Lily
    55 | March 19, 2012 7:43 pm

See ya…I gotta go too! Thanks.

56 | March 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Once you type “black”…

57. song_and_dance_man
    57 | March 19, 2012 7:44 pm

@ Lily:

You must have missed my pun and looked at the total comment. As we should do.

58. yenta-fada
    58 | March 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

Once you type “black”…

Where’s the sarcasm font? lol

59. 60 | March 19, 2012 7:53 pm

So I finally got my laptop working including its wi-fi… Its nothing great being a 208 model, but it does work. I am going to have to get used to the keyboard though, it’s a bit trickier than my desktop.

60. 61 | March 19, 2012 8:08 pm

West is the man! Not even 11 seconds in, he jumps down off the platform and says, “I don’t want to be on stage.” I love this guy. He’s one of us.

/Now back to watching vid.

61. 62 | March 19, 2012 8:09 pm

This is the first time a politician has mentioned how Dodd-Frank is killing small communities. we couldn’t sell my mom’s house to a doctor or the school principle because the banks weren’t allowed to accept the appraisal. The reason is because no recent sales meant that the comps were too old. Of course that means there will not be any new sales and the comps will just get older. I can’t refinance for the same reason. They have effectively killed the housing market in small town America. This is what happens when you let the two crooks that were a major factor in the housing crises write legislation to “fix” the crises.

63 | March 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Rancher wrote:

That’s not a bug, it’s a feature. Getting rid of private property has always been one of the major goals of the commie bastards. :evil:

64 | March 19, 2012 8:20 pm

@ yenta-fada:

Sorry!

//////////////

64. yenta-fada
    65 | March 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Bumr50 wrote:

@ yenta-fada:
    Sorry!
    //////////////

bwaaaahaaaahaaaa.

66. 67 | March 19, 2012 8:26 pm

New Thread.

67. 68 | March 19, 2012 8:27 pm

What I also love about West is his ability to present his strength in a gentle way. His delivery is solid and he never raises his voice. He’s not a shouting, barking, carnival barker like Obamma.