Sunday Reflections…

by Kafir ( 14 Comments › )
Filed under Blogmocracy, Open thread, Religion at March 25th, 2012 - 8:30 am

For thoughts, prayers and general reflections…

Tags:

Comments

14 Responses to “Sunday Reflections…”

1. mawskrat
    1 | March 25, 2012 8:47 am

prayers for all in need here

2. mawskrat
    2 | March 25, 2012 9:22 am

may be a prayer for Muslim women

It continues: ‘The husband should treat the wife with kindness and love, even if she tends to be stupid and slow sometimes.’

‘Pull her by the ear, beat her by hand or stick’: How the Islamic guide to a happy marriage advises husbands to treat their wives

3 | March 25, 2012 9:36 am

Looking out my back door…

4. 4 | March 25, 2012 9:38 am

@ mawskrat:

Try that sort of shit with my wife and your lifespan will be measured in days, not weeks. Too many weapons in the house, and she knows how to use some of them.

5. mawskrat
    5 | March 25, 2012 9:52 am

@ huckfunn:

nice

6 | March 25, 2012 9:59 am

@ mawskrat:
    Thanks. There was a river of fog down in the creek bottoms and I just had to share. It’s a beautiful day in the Texas hill country.

7. m

As it should be.

12. 12 | March 25, 2012 11:21 am

Kirly wrote:

Mike C. wrote:
    @ mawskrat:

As it should be.

Hey Kirls… so how is the Doomage coming along????

13. Alberta Oil Peon
    13 | March 25, 2012 1:52 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Nice, Huck! All I have out my current front door right now is a noisy old drilling rig, basking in the Spring sunshine. But I will be home by mid-week, if all goes well.

14 | March 25, 2012 2:02 pm

@ m:
    @ Kirly:
    @ Alberta Oil Peon:
    Thanks. I’ve been enjoying that view for 25 years now. It will be hard to live somewhere else, but I’ll probably need to cash it in and move on within 2 or 3 years.