Great video! S.E. Cupp calls that POS Keith Olbermann what he is…a D**K

by Bob in Breckenridge ( 7 Comments › )
Filed under Cult of Obama, Headlines, Media at April 3rd, 2012 - 10:56 pm

I couldn’t have said it better myself. Well, actually I could. I’d add good riddance, you motherf**ing d**khead…You know you’re a loser when even the libs you worked with at MSLSD, Current TV, and ESPN detest your worthless ass…

Tags:

Comments

7 Responses to “Great video! S.E. Cupp calls that POS Keith Olbermann what he is…a D**K”

1. 1 | April 3, 2012 11:27 pm

Don’t hold back Bob,tell us how you really feel!

2. Bob in Breckenridge
    2 | April 3, 2012 11:51 pm

Don’t hold back Bob,tell us how you really feel!

Huh? I thought I was rather magnanimous and polite. :)

3. EBL
    3 | April 4, 2012 1:40 am

Great video Bob. Thank you. I linked it! Very funny!

4 | April 4, 2012 6:27 am

I saw this earlier via Weasesl Zippers. I love Samantha Cupp, she handles herself so well in hostile environments such as Bill Maher’s show. Calling Olbermann a huge dick probably makes him giddy as in his twisted mind it would mean that the girls would be interested in him.

5. theoutsider
    5 | April 4, 2012 8:13 am

@ Speranza:
    Olbermann has been has been shacking up with Katy Tur for the last few years. She is somewhat more hot than Samantha Cupp.

6 | April 4, 2012 8:58 am

theoutsider wrote:

@ Speranza:

Katy Tur? Are you kidding me? She is not hot at all and they broke up a couple of years ago. Duh.

Olbermann interviews ex girl friend Katy Tur

7. 7 | April 4, 2012 10:33 am

That’s the first and I hope last time I see “big dick” and “Olbermann” used in the same sentence