What if it happened to you?

by Bunk X ( 93 Comments › )
Filed under Hate Speech, OOT, Open thread at April 10th, 2012 - 10:00 pm

[via]
I was about to dedicate this thread to Rick Santorum, who dropped out of the GOP Presidential nomination race today, but I changed my mind.

[Caveat: The following is my own opinion based upon current information. It does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Admins of this blog or any commenters here. -- Bunk X]

If I were George Zimmerman:

A free man;
Uncharged and unconvicted of any crime to date;
Proclaimed guilty by prominent MSM “journalists” and self-serving civil rights demagogues;
Maligned by the President of my own country;
With a dead-or-alive price on my head by the Black Panthers;
Wanted by vigilantes, rogue bounty hunters and lynch mobs;
Facing a very real chance of being convicted and incarcerated for political reasons regardless of extenuating circumstances and witness testimony;
Expecting either solitary confinement or being eviscerated in prison;
Having to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life whether in prison or not…

…well, I’d think about saying, “Fuck it,” and  disappearing for good.

That said, I’m dedicating This Overnight Open Thread to the preservation of the Civil Rights of every U.S. Citizen, and to George Zimmerman whose Civil Rights have been mangled beyond recognition.

By the way. How are things in your town?

_____________________________________________________

Update:  Police calls preserved here show that Zimmerman was cooperating and leading the police to someone acting suspiciously. http://www.wagist.com/

Sanford police logs show this call began at 7:09:34PM. This video includes a timer starting at that point to indicate what happened when. Zimmerman gets out of his truck at 7:11:44 and begins pursuing Trayvon Martin. The police operator says “we don’t need you to do that” i.e. follow him, at 7:12:01, but Zimmerman continues to follow him until 7:12:15, by which point he appears to have lost sight of Trayvon, as he is no longer describing the youth’s movements and is calmly exchanging information with the operator. At least a minute passes here where we can safely assume Zimmerman and Trayvon are out of visual contact (though this could be much longer). Something happens at 7:13:21 to cause a change in Zimmerman’s tone of voice, but whether that is an external event (he gains some clue of Trayvon’s whereabouts?) or merely a thought entering his mind, we cannot say. From 7:12:15 to the end of the call, there is no background noise that would indicate Zimmerman is moving back to his truck. Given the way cell phone microphones work, this is not conclusive evidence that he did NOT walk back toward his truck during the call, but it certainly means that it is possible, if not probable, that he concluded the call at whatever spot he had left off pursuing Trayvon.

Key points here:
1. Many media reports have implied, if not stated openly, that Zimmerman tracked down Martin a continuous direct pursuit. That is not supported by the evidence of the time lapse.
2. Zimmerman continues to pursue Trayvon even after he agrees not to.
3. Zimmerman leaves his vehicle at 7:11:44. Verizon cell phone records, which are accurate only to the minute, show that Trayvon Martin called his girlfriend “DeeDee” at 7:12.

More at the link.

[h/t huckfunn]

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Comments

93 Responses to “What if it happened to you?”

1. eaglesoars
    1 | April 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Any way you look at it, the MSM has the destruction of Zimmerman’s life on it’s hands -- as does Eric Holder

2. 2 | April 10, 2012 10:09 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    To clarify, I’m not saying that Zimmerman is guilty or innocent of a crime, because he’s not been charged with one, and it’s not my job to figure it out. It’s certainly not the job of the media, yet if you listen to some sources, he should already be swinging from a tree.
    Some of the talk show people and media pundits who I’ve enjoyed over the years have exposed themselves as ignorant hacks.

3. Tanker
    3 | April 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Zimmerman is toast any way you at it! Having somewhere to go would be his best option a this point. No win either way!

4. 4 | April 10, 2012 10:13 pm

@ Tanker:
    That was my point. What would YOU do, given the circumstances? Even Iran looks better than sticking around here.

5. 5 | April 10, 2012 10:14 pm

@ Tanker:
    Holy shit! I didn’t see who you were! Good to see you again!

6 | April 10, 2012 10:15 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Any way you look at it, the MSM has the destruction of Zimmerman’s life on it’s hands – as does Eric Holder

The MFM has the destruction of the USA on its hands. They are the ones who put Obama on the throne and they’ll do it again if we let them. But, back on topic. Did the Department of Just Us ever respond to the demand that Eric Holder’s Black Panther Bros be arrested?

7. eaglesoars
    7 | April 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Bunk X wrote:

Agreed. I wish I understood the implication of the prosecutor’s decision to bypass a grand jury. In this case I don’t trust the judicial system. He could be as pure as the driven snow and convicted on political expediency.

8. eaglesoars
    8 | April 10, 2012 10:16 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Not that’s been reported.

9. 9 | April 10, 2012 10:19 pm

@ eaglesoars:
    The thing to watch for is whether or not the prosecutor reveals the content of Zimmerman’s phone call to her.

10. eaglesoars
    11 | April 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Feel good animal friends story of the day

Rescued Piglet Befriends Dog

11. Tanker
    12 | April 10, 2012 10:25 pm

@ Tanker:

That would really be tough for me. I love this country with a passion, but facing his situation, and having somewhere to go (I wouldn’t have) I’d probably move on. Even though it’d make him look guilty, I see a good out either way. I’m guessing he will stay and deal with it. I think his family is in as much danger as he!

12. eaglesoars
    13 | April 10, 2012 10:27 pm

@ eaglesoars:

ain’t gonna happen. I did read somewhere that she refused to meet w/him w/o his lawyer present, but I don’t know what that was based on.

ok, time to say good nite.

Good nite!

13. Tanker
    14 | April 10, 2012 10:28 pm

“I see a good out either way.” Should have read: I don’t see a good out either way!

14. 15 | April 10, 2012 10:31 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Wow. I’ll update the post.

15. Lily
    16 | April 10, 2012 10:33 pm

eaglesoars wrote:

Bunk X wrote:

I think she said she was by-passing the Grand Jury because it wasn’t a first degree murder case.

17 | April 10, 2012 10:35 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Wow. I’ll update the post.

Good deal. It’s all of the stuff that the Sandford PD originally released but then redacted it from their site. This stuff is the meat and potatoes of the case.

17. Lily
    18 | April 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Tanker wrote:

He has already been tried and judged through the media and they don’t even have all the facts.
    The thing I don’t get is why did it take Trayvon Martin’s family three days to realize he was missing.

18. Tanker
    19 | April 10, 2012 10:41 pm

@ Lily:

Come on now Lily, you really know the answer to that. Unfortunately we can’t go there, it’d be “RACIST” don’t you know!

Three hours and I’d be combing the damn streets looking for mine!

19. Lily
    20 | April 10, 2012 10:44 pm

@ Tanker:

With all the sirens and stuff if my son was gone for just an 30 minutes I be combing the streets! If he was just going to go get a drink and candy and be right back. Especially with all the noise of the police and such.

21 | April 10, 2012 10:45 pm

@ Bunk X:
    Bunk: Suggestion. Update the post with the entire Wagist URL. It has all of the audios including the one where a witness is calling 911 with incident unfolding before her eyes and you can actually hear George Zimmerman screaming for help.

22 | April 10, 2012 10:47 pm

@ Bunk X:
    @ huckfunn:
    Oops! I see you have the link up there. Nevermind.

22. 23 | April 10, 2012 10:54 pm

@ huckfunn:
    All you need to listen to to realize that Zimmerman WASN’T looking for trouble is in the first police call he made. I hope he can find a place to hide out for the rest of his life and sue the asses off NBC and everyone else who painted him as a vilgilante racist.

23. 24 | April 10, 2012 10:55 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Just updated the thread. I didn’t want to do it until I’d heard it myself.

24. 25 | April 10, 2012 10:58 pm

@ Lily:
    At this point it doesn’t matter if it’s 1st or 2nd degree murder, negligent manslaughter, or self-defense. Zimmerman was nailed for a racist political agenda.

25. Tanker
    26 | April 10, 2012 10:58 pm

@ Bunk X:

None of that will matter once the Lynch mob is assembled…oh wait it has been. Nevermind!

26. Lily
    27 | April 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Listening to the audio it sounds as if Zimmerman did stop persuing Martin. Why in the hell did the media play this as if Zimmerman was stalking him? Yeah I know … didn’t fit into their narrative.

27. 28 | April 10, 2012 10:59 pm

We know nothing about this case, and what we don’t know is key. Isn’t it telling that they never even took Zimmerman into custody after a fatal shooting? It tells me there may well be exculpatory information that hasn’t been released to the public -- unless one buys the narrative that the cops let him go because “it was just a black kid”. It seems that if they had anything, they would’ve charged the guy. Thank God I don’t have any experience in this, but in a shooting, it seems that they just don’t let the shooter walk away For a few weeks with the attitude “we’ll get back with you if we decide to charge you with manslaughter“. Geez, it’s not like a delinquent tax case.

29 | April 10, 2012 11:01 pm

@ Bunk X:
    The truth of the case is right there in that post and that info cannot be found on the web site of any “news” outlet; it can only be found in the blogs. I’m going to forward it to Drudge.

29. 30 | April 10, 2012 11:03 pm

@ Lily:
    Zimmerman called the police FIRST. They didn’t get there in time.

30. Lily
    31 | April 10, 2012 11:03 pm

@ Bunk X:

Exactly and wasn’t obama in Florida today too.
    Also on April 4 didn’t Rev. Sharpton go to the White House?
    I wonder if they had a little meeting about this?

31. 32 | April 10, 2012 11:04 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Anyone here with YouTubeFu needs to capture those recordings asap.

33 | April 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Lily wrote:

Look at the arial photos and the timeline of events. After the first confrontation, Trayvon briefly went home and called his girlfriend. He then came back looking for Zimm.

33. Prebanned
    34 | April 10, 2012 11:05 pm

@ Lily:
    At this point it doesn’t matter if it’s 1st, 2nd degree, negligent manslaughter, or self-defense. Zimmerman was nailed for a racist political agenda.

I think it is wrong, what is happening to Zimmerman, I feel sorry for the guy but what is a Democrat doing on a neighborhood watch with a Conceiled weapon?
    Then He gets chewed up by the Democrat race machine, this is what they want America to be like.

34. 35 | April 10, 2012 11:06 pm

@ Lily:
    As soon as the police dispatcher said that he didn’t need to pursue the suspect, it sounds like Zimmerman stopped jogging.

35. Lily
    36 | April 10, 2012 11:07 pm

@ MacDuff:

With a fatal shooting no you would not be released if there wasn’t extreme compelling evidence. There were no charges and there was no bond posted.
    Doesn’t matter whether the victim is black or white or yellow.
    It’s a fatal shooting.

36. Lily
    37 | April 10, 2012 11:08 pm

@ Bunk X:

Yep it does. Plus he is not describing what Martin was doing anymore either.

38 | April 10, 2012 11:08 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Anyone here with YouTubeFu needs to capture those recordings asap.

I guess I don’t understand how it all works. Aren’t the Youtubes already captured on that Wagist site?

38. Lily
    39 | April 10, 2012 11:10 pm

@ Lily:
    Zimmerman called the police FIRST. They didn’t get there in time.

Sadly with just a ‘suspious person’ they aren’t going to go with sirens blazing to the scene either.

39. 40 | April 10, 2012 11:14 pm

@ MacDuff:
    We know a lot more about the case than what was originally presented. THAT’S THE REAL STORY. It was clearly made up to promote race wars.

Did you see the other story where NeoNazis were supposedly patrolling the city? That didn’t happen either, yet it was all over the left wing blogs. (I’ll look for the link I saw earlier. Daily Caller New York Daily News pulled a Johnson.)
    [Corrected comment, added link. Ed.]

40. Lily
    41 | April 10, 2012 11:15 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Lily wrote:

Not to mention Martin acted like he was carrying something in his waistband with the first encounter. This is one major clusterfluck.
    IMO.
    Zimmerman without training on how to take down without deadly force and Martin actually going back home and then returning.

41. 42 | April 10, 2012 11:16 pm

@ Lily:
    True. But they didn’t get there in time, just the same.

42. Lily
    43 | April 10, 2012 11:20 pm

@ Bunk X:

Nope they didn’t.

43. Calo
    44 | April 10, 2012 11:20 pm

@ Bunk X:
    Not sure if this is the one you are looking for.

link

45 | April 10, 2012 11:24 pm

@ Calo:
    Just so you’ll know. I’ve been smoke free for 4 months now and without the Chantix for 1 month. I got it done. :grin:

45. Lily
    46 | April 10, 2012 11:25 pm

@ Bunk X:

This tragedy has been blown so out of shape that it is unreal.
    With the media framing it, Sharpton and Obama actually having breakfast April 4, Obama inserting himself into the case without knowing the facts, the two Revs showing up stoking the flames, the NPP wanting blood. This is not going to have a good ending no matter which way it goes.

46. Lily
    48 | April 10, 2012 11:26 pm

@ huckfunn:

Hey that’s great!!

47. Lily
    49 | April 10, 2012 11:28 pm

@ Calo:

Evening {{Calo}}!!

48. 50 | April 10, 2012 11:30 pm

I’m wondering if the prosecutor’s office is trying to find a graceful way to not press charges. Damn, so many people have bought into the crazy to the point that they just can’t say “never mind”. Members of Congress have said that Treyvon was ‘hunted down and killed like a dog‘. How in the hell do you walk back insanity like this if the facts don’t fit your prejudice? I must say that I’ve never seen irresponsibility on this scale.

51 | April 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Lily wrote:

@ huckfunn:

Hey that’s great!!

When I get to 1 year, I’m going to go celebrate with a pack of Marlboros. :shock:

50. 52 | April 10, 2012 11:32 pm

huckfunn wrote:

@ Calo:

Kudos! I used the Chantix I’m going on 15 months. Not going back.

51. 53 | April 10, 2012 11:33 pm

@ Calo:
    The NYDN rewrote their headline and story without a word about the change, ala LGF. Same source, though, and Jacobson is good.

52. Lily
    54 | April 10, 2012 11:34 pm

@ MacDuff:

I’m not sure you can walk this back. This has been presented with unimaginable bias.

55 | April 10, 2012 11:35 pm

MacDuff wrote:

huckfunn wrote:

@ Calo:

Kudos! I used the Chantix I’m going on 15 months. Not going back.

It’s kinda funny. When I was on the Chantix, and was quit for weeks and then months, I carried a lighter in my pocket with the idea that I’d just bum one every now and then. Here’s the funny part. I never came across anyone smoking so I never bummed one.

54. Lily
    56 | April 10, 2012 11:37 pm

@ huckfunn:

No don’t do that! ;)

55. 57 | April 10, 2012 11:38 pm

I hope Zimmerman and his entire family are in South America.

They’ll have more freedom there than they ever could have had in what was once the “land of opportunity” -- even if he did not have the misfortune of meeting the execrable ghetto thug.

I know that this is the season of forgiveness, but I am having an extremely hard time forgiving ghetto parents (who are parents in the genetic sense only) for raising (or rather, failing to raise) generation after generation of evil ghetto thugs to prey on the rest of us.

I won’t even use the typical racialist excuse of the IQ bell curve to let ghetto “parents” off the hook. These people are just plain evil for letting -- and often encouraging -- their children to grow up into these monsters, and then trying to cash in on it when one of them meets his long-overdue and eminently well deserved death.

I’m just angry that Trayvon didn’t meet his inevitable early death some other way, before he had a chance to destroy Zimmerman.

56. 58 | April 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Lily wrote:

@ MacDuff:

They’ve no choice but to pursue their predetermined outcome. They’re committed to their course of action.

59 | April 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Lily wrote:

@ MacDuff:

It’s well beyond bias. There is bad intent from the POTUS, the DOJ, the MFM and the race pimps. They really don’t care how many kids end up dead from inner-city drug violence that’s glorified by gansta-thug-rap as long as they can take a shot at whitey, put a few bucks in their pockets and find political advantage. Utterly disgusting, but they are without shame.

58. 60 | April 10, 2012 11:44 pm

@ Calo:

I can’t remember so many members of the media with their respective pants around heir ankles. It’s no prettier figuratively than it would be literally.

59. 61 | April 10, 2012 11:48 pm

MacDuff wrote:

@ Calo:

Sadly, you can, but because their lies were never exposed you just don’t know it. What they are doing to Zimmerman is not the exception to the rule, it is the Rule. Fifth Column Treasonous Media, it’s not just hyperbolic rhetoric, it’s a flat out statement of FACT.

60. 62 | April 10, 2012 11:50 pm

This song is dedicated to George Zimmerman….

61. 63 | April 10, 2012 11:53 pm

MacDuff wrote:

@ Calo:

But I thought ghetto thugs LIKED having their pants on the ground!

62. 64 | April 10, 2012 11:54 pm

On the positive side, this whole affair has been so blatantly egregious that it may be the press’ Waterloo.

63. 65 | April 10, 2012 11:55 pm

MacDuff wrote:

Sigh… and here I was hoping it would be their Hiroshima… :twisted:

64. 66 | April 10, 2012 11:56 pm

@ 1389AD:

Touché! :D

65. 67 | April 10, 2012 11:57 pm

doriangrey wrote:

MacDuff wrote:

Sigh… and here I was hoping it would be their Hiroshima…

Well, it ain’t over yet.

66. 68 | April 10, 2012 11:57 pm

67. 69 | April 10, 2012 11:58 pm

MacDuff wrote:

I hope you’re right, but I doubt it. They’ve been proven wrong so many times that nobody cares any more. It’s the black lynch mob that rules the day; this has been true since the riots of the 1960s. The Florida DA knows that Zimmerman is innocent, but she is too cowardly to say so, because she’s afraid of violent reprisals.

Shades of Pontius Pilate.

This doesn’t make me ashamed to be an American, it makes me ashamed to be a human being. I’m serious about that.

And what about the VICTIMS of these everpresent “sons of Obama”?

68. AZfederalist
    70 | April 11, 2012 12:02 am

MacDuff wrote:

In a case that is clearly self-defense to those on scene first and when dealing with a person that they have no fear of being a flight risk, I think this is standard procedure. After all, you would not want to arrest or incarcerate someone in a place full of gangbangers when that person had defended themselves against a gangbanger.

Our CCW instructor related a story of a CCW holder in the Pheonix area who was accosted as he left a convenience store. A gang member hit him on the back of the head with a bottle while an accomplice attempted to rob him. The guy was carrying and, while in the store had a bad feeling about things and placed his pistol in a newspaper that he had purchased. When hit on the back of the head, the pistol went off and killed the accomplice. Police responding to the scene no only did not arrest the dazed guy who averted the robbery, but counseled him (apparently multiple times) that he did not need to answer any questions without a lawyer present. Based on evidence at the scene, the man was never charged with anything, nor did he have to appear in court.

CCW instructor also related that the press did show up and when the police told the reporter that the evidence at the scene pointed to a legally armed citizen averting an attack upon himself, the reporter went away disappointed. [Fair but biased to borrow a phrase]

69. 71 | April 11, 2012 12:02 am

G’night folks.

70. 72 | April 11, 2012 12:05 am

MacDuff wrote:

G’night folks.

Take it easy Mac…

71. 73 | April 11, 2012 12:06 am

72. Moe Katz
    74 | April 11, 2012 1:16 am

The Aztec calendar must be right: Rush Limbaugh reacts to the Ozzie Guillen suspension exactly as I did.

73. 75 | April 11, 2012 1:18 am

@ Prebanned:
    There is a reason for this, and the story was written before any of it happened, IMO. A black man is killed, a racist story is concocted and promoted, and within a few days of it hitting the msm there are well-organized protests in several cities. Smell something?

74. 76 | April 11, 2012 1:22 am

@ Moe Katz:
    Best comment I saw on Tweet today.

I can’t believe the Marlins suspended Ozzie Guillen for saying he loves Fidel Castro. What a bunch of homophobes.

75. Moe Katz
    77 | April 11, 2012 1:27 am

@ Bunk X:
    LOL, once I got the joke, that is.

76. 78 | April 11, 2012 1:34 am

Moe Katz wrote:

@ Bunk X:
    LOL, once I got the joke, that is.

Homosexual Community to be seriously offended confused in 3…2…1…

77. 79 | April 11, 2012 1:36 am

@ Prebanned:

Charles Johnson to ban your from the entire interwebs…. AGAIN… in 3…2…1… :shock:

80 | April 11, 2012 1:43 am

My feeling is that the Trayvon background is being white washed. Zimmerman is probably going to get Nifonged.

79. 81 | April 11, 2012 1:45 am

darkwords wrote:

The attempts are certainly being made, but those damned Bloggers and their meddling intertubs keep getting in the way…

80. EBL
    82 | April 11, 2012 4:03 am

@ Lily:

Why take the risk of a jury saying “don’t charge him.” Better to just charge him with a crime less than murder. The mob is thumbs down in that town and that is all they need to move forward.

81. 83 | April 11, 2012 4:43 am

I still don’t know that there is anything nefarious in the “no grand jury” decision. And neither does anybody else. It could be that the prosecutor feels the grand jury may be tainted by the massive publicity this case has gotten and nothing more than that. I think I’ll wait for some facts…

84 | April 11, 2012 5:53 am

Mike C. wrote:

I would have to guess it has something to do with Florida State law. Using Minnesota as a example, only a Grand Jury can return an indictment for first degree murder.

But in this case there’s more going on than meets the eye… :wink:

83. 85 | April 11, 2012 6:03 am

@ Da_Beerfreak:

That’s also true in FL, IIRC. Still doesn’t mean much except that that particular charge is out of consideration.

86 | April 11, 2012 6:13 am

@ Da_Beerfreak:

But in this case there’s more going on than meets the eye

Good morning all. As I understand it, by Florida law
    first degree murder is now off of the table.
    Like your state, it would have necessitated a Grand
    Jury to bring an indictment.

87 | April 11, 2012 6:22 am

Mike C. wrote:

@ Da_Beerfreak:

That’s the way I see it too.

Morning Rix.

88 | April 11, 2012 6:31 am

@ Da_Beerfreak:

That’s the way I see it too.

Morning Rix

Right back at ya.

89 | April 11, 2012 6:47 am

The Media is relentless, if dishonest.
    They helped Sharpton shill the Tawana Brwaley
    false story , until it completely fell apart.
    They helped an “exotic” dancer and a dishonest
    prosecutor, try to frame the Duke LaCrosse team,
    until the wheels came completely off.
    Now they cover Martins past, show dated photos
    of him to make him look like a choir boy.
    They know perfectly well that idictments are
    frequently not brought in cases like this,
    but won’t say so.

88. eaglesoars
    90 | April 11, 2012 6:55 am

Just picked this up from Drudge.

SANFORD, Fla. --
    State Attorney Angela Corey, the special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case, announced on Tuesday night that she will hold a news conference sometime within the next three days.

In a memo from her office, Corey said she will release new information regarding the investigation into Martin’s death, but no specifics were provided.

The media will be notified three hours in advance of the news conference as to when and where it will be held — either Jacksonville or Sanford.

Angela Corey to present new information in Trayvon Martin case

89. 91 | April 11, 2012 7:23 am

eaglesoars wrote:

Just picked this up from Drudge.

SANFORD, Fla. –

Angela Corey to present new information in Trayvon Martin case

It sounds rather cryptic, no?

Reporters and other media members covering the news conference will need a valid driver’s license to attend, the memo said.

What’s with the “driver’s license”, are they trying to exclude minorities?

90. Guggi
    92 | April 11, 2012 7:35 am

Astronauts condemn NASA’s global warming endorsement

In an unprecedented slap at NASA’s endorsement of global warming science, nearly 50 former astronauts and scientists--including the ex-boss of the Johnson Space Center--claim the agency is on the wrong side of science and must change course or ruin the reputation of the world’s top space agency. Challenging statements from NASA that man is causing climate change, the former NASA executives demanded in a letter to Administrator Charles Bolden that he and the agency “refrain from including unproven remarks” supporting global warming in the media. The letter was signed by seven Apollo astronauts, a deputy associate administrator, several scientists, and even the deputy director of the space shuttle program.

91. 93 | April 11, 2012 7:36 am

The Media is relentless, if dishonest.
    They helped Sharpton shill the Tawana Brwaley
    false story , until it completely fell apart.
    They helped an “exotic” dancer and a dishonest
    prosecutor, try to frame the Duke LaCrosse team,
    until the wheels came completely off.
    Now they cover Martins past, show dated photos
    of him to make him look like a choir boy.
    They know perfectly well that idictments are
    frequently not brought in cases like this,
    but won’t say so.

Top o’ da mornin’, RIX.

I’m no lawyer, but if Zimmerman is not prosecuted, I really like his chances in a lawsuit focusing on NBC’s malfeasance.

Of course, I’ve no doubt that the Martin family is readying a civil suit even as we speak. What a gawd awful mess……