Christian South Sudan defeats Islamic North Sudan over oil field clash

by Rodan ( 82 Comments › )
Filed under Islam, Islamic Invasion, Islamic Supremacism, Islamists, Sudan and South Sudan at April 17th, 2012 - 8:00 am

The media has been silent on the recent fighting between North and South Sudan. Sudanese airplanes and forces have attacked South Sudanese border towns. In response, the South Sudanese Army seized the northern town of Heglig last week. As always, the European Union has condemned the Christian side as aggressors and only gave lip service to condemning the Islamic side for bombing South Sudanese towns.

Sudan says its largest oil field is now controlled by South Sudan’s army.

A Sudanese military spokesman told the BBC its forces had been defeated outside Heglig, and retreated north.

South Sudan said its forces had advanced to Heglig, but stopped short of saying its forces actually controlled the oil fields.

Clashes between the two sides started two weeks ago, and are among the worst since South Sudan gained independence last July after a long civil war.

[....]

South Sudan’s military spokesman, Philip Aguer, told the BBC the army was responding to air and ground attacks by the Sudanese armed forces.

A Sudanese government statement earlier described the offensive as “severe”, saying its Heglig oil fields were deliberately targeted.

If this goes into full scale war and the Christian South gets the upper hand, you can bet there will be an arms embargo and possible NATO action. The Islamic side is never allowed to be defeated in a conflict. I salute South Sudan in this victory over the forces of Islam. This proved that when Islamic forces are confronted they can be defeated. Now the Parliament of Islamic Sudan has declared the Christian South an enemy state. This brings total war very close.

Lets pray for South Sudan, they will need it.

Tags: ,

Comments

82 Responses to “Christian South Sudan defeats Islamic North Sudan over oil field clash”

1. Prebanned
    1 | April 17, 2012 8:34 am

This is where we should spend our anti-jihad budget.
    As well as supporting India instead of Pocky-stan.
    We could take the fight to islam on every side.

2. 2 | April 17, 2012 8:34 am

War between the two is all but inevitible. Islam brooks no secessions, no loss of territory. The fuckers are still whining about getting kicked out of Andalusia, for God’s sake. No way they are going to let South Sudan alone in peace unless South Sudan forces them to through military victory. Peace is that which occures after one side utterly militarily defeats the other. Always. No lasting peace has occured just because perfumed diplomats at a table declared it to be so.

3. mawskrat
    3 | April 17, 2012 8:43 am

This truly is a war between good and evil

4. Prebanned
    4 | April 17, 2012 8:45 am

Just need to take a long strategy, support the enemies of islam that are willing to fight and drill like mad to reduce the price of oil.
    No more foreign aid for the death cult.

5. 5 | April 17, 2012 8:49 am

@ mawskrat:

Oh, yes. The North are slavers. That is something that is not very well reported by the lovely and hacks talented MFM. It wouldn’t do to remind the world that chattle slavery still exists or that its practicioners are almost exclusively Mohammedan. That doesn’t fit the narrative.

6 | April 17, 2012 8:52 am

Most excellent news!

7. 7 | April 17, 2012 8:53 am

Sorry, but controlling the oildfield doesn’t mean squat if your opponent controls the only places for the oil to go.

8. 8 | April 17, 2012 8:56 am

@ Mike C.:

The poroposed pipeline from Juba would take care of that, though. That will probably have to be built, or North Sudan will economically strangle South Sudan. How quickly that can be done, I do not know. It is certainly doable, though.

9. 9 | April 17, 2012 9:00 am

Don’t hold your breath, would be my advice. Pipeline investors want to know reserves and production rates, which is a bit difficult if field ownership tends to change with any frequency.

10. 10 | April 17, 2012 9:03 am

@ Mike C.:

The Sudan can’t do squat either. No oil and those pipelines are useless. Regardless this is a black eye for the Sudanese regime.

11 | April 17, 2012 9:07 am

That is sure a tough neighborhood. Where is Fort Zinderneuf on that map?

12. 12 | April 17, 2012 9:07 am

2 Million Black Christians were killed by the Islamic north. No one did anything.

13. 13 | April 17, 2012 9:09 am

@ Prebanned:

I would arm anti-Islamic factions everywhere.

14. 14 | April 17, 2012 9:14 am

They were black and they were Christian. The combination is deadly. Look at ho wthe Clinton Administration handled Rwanda. They were, fo rall intents and purposes, co-conspirators in that genocide, as they helped cover it up from world opinion until after it was over. OTOH, white Muslims in the Balkans rate US intervention to set up an al Qaeda affiliated State that may harbor terrorists or terrorist supporters. Lovely, isn’t it?

15. 15 | April 17, 2012 9:18 am

Yup Slavic Christians kill a few Jihadis, OMG Genocide. 2 Million Black Christians die, silence. Notice John McCain is silent about South Sudan?

16. 16 | April 17, 2012 9:21 am

1. Modern civilization has brought about more peace, less starvation and a standard of living heretofore unimagined in the whole of man’s history.

2. Civilized man does not kill wantonly, he respects life and does not take it for property, riches or resources.

2. Oil is the fuel that runs, and is indispensable to, modern civilization.

3. A great deal of that fuel is located beneath the most uncivilized places, and controlled by the most barbaric people on Earth.

My oh my, what a Devine puzzle He has denied for us. What a deliciously mischievous Sense of Humor He has.

17. 17 | April 17, 2012 9:22 am

Denied=designed

18. 18 | April 17, 2012 9:41 am

I hope Don Surber is right:

Two years ago today, I predicted a 51-seat gain in the House of Representatives for the Republican Party. At the time, experts gave Democrats better than even odds of maintaining the House. Given that they had a 76-seat advantage — Republicans would need to flip 39 seats to take the House — that seemed reasonable. To be sure, most voters wanted the newly enacted Obamacare repealed, but experts said voters would get over that by November, when the economy picked up.

I was wrong. Republicans had a net gain of 63 seats in the biggest rout in 60+ years.

A 40-state sweep for Mitt Romney harkens only to Reagan’s victories in 1980 and 1984, but it will do.

I am not so optomistic. I think Obama will get the same states he got last time minus North Carolina, Virginia, and possibly Florida. Florida may put him over the top, but it will be close.

19. 19 | April 17, 2012 9:43 am

@ Prebanned:

I would arm anti-Islamic factions everywhere.

Yes. at the very least. I was reading JFK Inaugural Address which ends:

In your hands, my fellow citizens, more than mine, will rest the final success or failure of our course. Since this country was founded, each generation of Americans has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe.

Now the trumpet summons us again — not as a call to bear arms, though arms we need — not as a call to battle, though embattled we are — but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle, year in and year out, “rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation” — a struggle against the common enemies of man: tyranny, poverty, disease, and war itself.

Can we forge against these enemies a grand and global alliance, North and South, East and West, that can assure a more fruitful life for all mankind? Will you join in that historic effort?

In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility — I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it — and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us here the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God’s work must truly be our own.

President John F. Kennedy -- January 20, 1961

Good stuff; uplifting and even martial in tone. He would b ashamed of the pussies that infest today’s Democrat Party.

20. EBL
    20 | April 17, 2012 9:49 am

I am rooting for South Sudan. They have been oppressed and abused by the North for a very long time.

21. 21 | April 17, 2012 9:49 am

@ MacDuff:

These anti-Islamic factions can fight the Muzz better than us. I’m for just arming them without conditions.

22. 22 | April 17, 2012 9:52 am

If nothing else, we need to leave them alone as they go about their work. No more Kosovo-style interventions on behalf of the Mohammedans. The least we can do is leave those who are defending themselves from Muslim aggression alone.

23. 23 | April 17, 2012 9:54 am

Yup, agreed. Leave them alone or arm them without condition.

24. 24 | April 17, 2012 9:57 am

@ MacDuff:

I’d agree to that. Islam is an even more corrosive mindset than is Communism.

25. 25 | April 17, 2012 9:58 am

Yup, agreed. Leave them alone or arm them without condition.

Barack Hussein Obama promised to side with the Muslims… hopefully his bid for reelection keeps him to busy to side with the North Sudanese…

26. 26 | April 17, 2012 10:03 am

@ MacDuff:

I view Islamic Imperialism as our #1 foreign threat. But the False Pharaoh loves Islam as a 3rd World Revolutionary force.

27. 27 | April 17, 2012 10:05 am

He has lived up to his promise to side with Muslims.

28. 28 | April 17, 2012 10:09 am

He has indeed. Nothing Obama has done, not even Fast & Furious, has surprised me much. I always knew he’d go for gun control somehow, and the Democrats have shown a willingness to spill blood for that issue before.

29. 29 | April 17, 2012 10:14 am

What’s sickening is how none of that sticks to him. The Ann Romney attacks did do him some damage. But as bad as that was, all his other BS should have sank him. His Theban Priests (The media) have built a wall around him.

30. 30 | April 17, 2012 10:15 am

Regardless of what we do, eventually we will have to militarily confront Islam, and we should be prepared for that. I’ve no illusion that this beast can be slain by arms shipments and/or economic sanctions.

31. 31 | April 17, 2012 10:18 am

doriangrey wrote:

North Korea, North VietNam, North Sudan…… curious.

32. 32 | April 17, 2012 10:20 am

@ MacDuff:

The good part is that Islam has many enemies.

33. 33 | April 17, 2012 10:22 am

@ MacDuff:

The good part is that Islam has many enemies.

It’s too bad one of ‘em isn’t in The White House…….

34. 34 | April 17, 2012 10:23 am

@ MacDuff:

Nor the State Department and many of America’s elites in both parties are Islamophiles.But our Pharaoh desires to be their Caliph.

35. 35 | April 17, 2012 10:23 am

Reminds me of this song:

36. MikeA
    36 | April 17, 2012 10:23 am

MacDuff wrote:

@ MacDuff:
    I’d agree to that. Islam is an even more corrosive mindset than is Communism.

Actually I find islam and communism very similar. Everything for the state / ummah. The individual is nothing.

37. 37 | April 17, 2012 10:25 am

@ MacDuff:

Pussies…is a mild word indeed.

38. 38 | April 17, 2012 10:25 am

MacDuff wrote:

doriangrey wrote:
    North Korea, North VietNam, North Sudan…… curious.

You forgot to add North California to that list… Just sayin… :twist:

39. 39 | April 17, 2012 10:27 am

@ MikeA:

They are very similar. Hence that’s why Progresssives love Islam. They view it as a kindred spirit.

40. 40 | April 17, 2012 10:28 am

doriangrey wrote:

You forgot to add North California to that list… Just sayin… :twist:

Good point and one best made by a Californian!

41. 41 | April 17, 2012 10:29 am

@ MikeA:

Kindred in the “I’ll cut your head off you f’ing infidel” kind of way…

42. 42 | April 17, 2012 10:29 am

@ MikeA:

At least they can sing the Muslim National Anthem™ in English!

43. 43 | April 17, 2012 10:31 am

Macker wrote:

Reminds me of this song:

Funny, the Obamanation Administration always reminds me of this Floyd song…

Or maybe this one…

44. m
    44 | April 17, 2012 10:31 am

raised eyebrow smiley Pictures, Images and Photos

45. 45 | April 17, 2012 10:32 am

@ m:

North California, not North Carolina!

46. 46 | April 17, 2012 10:33 am

BBL

47. 47 | April 17, 2012 10:34 am

m wrote:

Have you seen what North California has done to California? Ya, it belongs on that list…

48. m
    48 | April 17, 2012 10:34 am

No I know. I just hope Southern Cali has went as red as Dorian thinks. Not sure I believe it but I hope!!

49. m
    49 | April 17, 2012 10:35 am

@ m:

Seems to me the whole state is crazy, but I hope he’s right!

50. 50 | April 17, 2012 10:36 am

@ m:

51. 51 | April 17, 2012 10:36 am

@ m:

Oh oh, you just dissed Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

52. m
    52 | April 17, 2012 10:41 am

NC isn’t any better!! They’ve turned us plum purple and I don’t like it one bit!!

53. 53 | April 17, 2012 10:45 am

m wrote:

Southern California has always been very Red. In fact, other than the I-5 corridor most of California is very Red. Sadly the I-5 corridor has just slightly over half of California population. There are 54 congressional districts in California, only 13 of them are Blue, but like I said, that’s where 56 percent of California’s population lives.

54. 55 | April 17, 2012 10:49 am

@ m:

Obama’s win in 08 was a fluke. I fully expect it to flip back to red.

55. 56 | April 17, 2012 10:50 am

m wrote:

Marie Osmond: ‘’I’d Rather Have Food Poisoning Than Endorse Obama Or Romney”

Marie needs to do another Jenny Craig commercial… :evil:

56. m
    57 | April 17, 2012 10:50 am

You know better than me and I hope you’re right. I guess Hollywood/LA skews the perception.

57. 58 | April 17, 2012 10:51 am

@ m:
    Obama’s win in 08 was a fluke. I fully expect it to flip back to red.

Yea, well, all of America got Fluked in that election…

58. 59 | April 17, 2012 10:53 am

m wrote:

You can’t believe anything that comes out of Hollyweird… And San Fransicko and Sacramento aren’t any better.

59. 60 | April 17, 2012 10:55 am

The pony-tailed Albino Guru will see to it California stays on the Left. he influences elections!
    ///

60. m
    61 | April 17, 2012 11:00 am

Charles can’t even influence himself. I think we’re safe.

61. 62 | April 17, 2012 11:02 am

///

There are a lot of Mormons in California, it was the Mormon vote that pushed Proposition 8 over the finish line. Romney just might actually do well in California.

62. 63 | April 17, 2012 11:04 am

@ m:

Charles is under the influence most of the time, I believe. Meth’ll do that to ya… 8O

63. 64 | April 17, 2012 11:06 am

@ m:

he’s getting people banned on twitter. This proves his relevance!
    ///

64. 65 | April 17, 2012 11:08 am

@ m:
    he’s getting people banned on twitter. This proves his relevance!
    ///

Maybe someone over at DoD should start a campaign to have Charles banned from twiter, see how the jackass likes his own medicine…

65. 66 | April 17, 2012 11:18 am

Its under way!

66. 67 | April 17, 2012 11:19 am

Its under way!

BWAHAHAH HAWAHAW…………… :twisted:

67. 68 | April 17, 2012 11:20 am

Its under way!

I SOOOOOOOOOOOO cannot wait to read the headline post from Little Green Fagballs when Charles gets banned from Twitter… :twisted:

68. 69 | April 17, 2012 11:21 am

m wrote:

Charles can’t even influence himself.

Actually, I think Charles “influences” himself quite a lot……

69. 70 | April 17, 2012 11:22 am

They are pointing out that he is actively trying get accounts blocked.

70. 71 | April 17, 2012 11:22 am

MacDuff wrote:

m wrote:
    Charles can’t even influence himself.
    Actually, I think Charles “influences” himself quite a lot……

ROTFLMAO… Yea, somehow I doubt Charles is even competent enough to do that… :shock:

71. 72 | April 17, 2012 11:24 am

They are pointing out that he is actively trying get accounts blocked.

ROTFLMAO… “You can’t ban me, don’t you know who I am? I influence elections and stuff, I’m Charles “Eatadickerus” Johnson”

72. 73 | April 17, 2012 11:26 am

They are pointing out that he is actively trying get accounts blocked.

Twitter actually has standards? Who knew?

73. 74 | April 17, 2012 11:29 am

OH SHIT…………………. I was hardcore clowning yesterday about the Secret Service setting Obama up for assignation. Well, new information makes it look like I might have actually been right…

Secret Service agents had copies of Obama’s schedule in rooms while prostitutes were there

The Secret Service agents who brought prostitutes back to their hotel rooms in Colombia last week had copies of the president’s schedule in their rooms, which raises the issue of a potential security breach, officials told Reuters.

Secret Service personnel were in Cartagena in advance of President Barack Obama’s arrival at the Summit of the Americas, a trade conference, over the weekend. At least 11 were placed on administrative leave and flown back to the United States on Saturday when it came to light that they had hired prostitutes. Their security clearances have since been pulled, NBC News has learned.

The story might have been kept a secret had it not been for a disgruntled woman who claimed she had not been paid by one of the agents. She argued with two Secret Service agents and then went to Colombian police. Local police reported the matter to the U.S. Embassy, Reuters reported.

It has also been revealed that among the Secret Service personnel involved were full-fledged agents, which further ratchets up the seriousness of the incident, officials told NBC News.

The heavily armed agents play a key role in protecting the president, and their job is to neutralize attacks, according to the agency’s website.

It was initially reported that five military service members were also involved, but that they may have only broken curfew. Now officials say that more were involved and that they did more than just return to their hotel rooms too late –- several also paid for prostitutes.

The military service members involved were explosives experts and dog handlers from the Navy, Army and Marine Corps. The military advance team also included linguists and drivers, but they have not been implicated in the Wednesday night incident.

74. 75 | April 17, 2012 11:30 am

Obama speaking in full demagogue mode.

75. 76 | April 17, 2012 11:32 am

@ MacDuff:

He reports his critics as spam.

76. 77 | April 17, 2012 11:33 am

New Thread.

77. 78 | April 17, 2012 11:34 am

He thinks he will change the election.

78. 79 | April 17, 2012 11:35 am

Obama admits his new actions will not lower oil promises.

79. 80 | April 17, 2012 11:38 am

prices.

80. 81 | April 17, 2012 11:43 am

Obama speaking in full demagogue mode.

Indeed, it seems his only mode -- only the subject changes.

Good gawd, Oil is a commodity and all commodities are subject to a speculative market. Create a favorable environment via an energy policy that’s not based on science fiction and the prices will go down.

Geez, the oil industry is investigated for price fixing every time the price rises, and every time they find nothing.

81. opashasoul
    82 | April 23, 2012 6:22 am

There are still Muslims in the south Sudan area. All Muslims don’t treat Christians in a cruel way. Only misguided devils seek to mistreat Christians. Allah commands Muslims in the Quran not to destroy Churches, Synagogues, and Monasteries because these are the people that sing His praises. These North Sudan Muslims are in the evil Wahhabi Sect mentality. And, Wahhabism is anti-Islam and Satanic.