First time visitor? Learn more.

#ObamaDogRecipes: This tale could have legs!

by 1389AD ( 133 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Dog Day Afternoon, Elections 2012, Open thread at April 25th, 2012 - 7:00 pm

By CzechRebel

I cannot imagine that people could be so stupid as to vote for him. Not for president, not for senator, not for the Illinois legislature, not even for dog catcher. Poor dogs!

President Obama: “Dog Eater,” the Music Video

Published on Apr 20, 2012 by WeAreTheRPA

DOGEATER

Music: Hall/Oates
Lyrics: Made possible by a grant from the Lolo D. and Catherine T. Soetoro Foundation

He only comes out at night
To find a tasty bite
Nothing is new, I’ve seen his gaze before
Watching and waiting
He’s sitting with you but eyeing some Basset Hounds

So many to taste and see
Chihuahua fricasse
Dear Leader is wild, but he’s tamed by the taste of a puppy’s tail
Served up on a platter
The school lunches are sure gonna get bizarre

Oh here he comes
Watch out Bo he’ll chew you up
Oh here he comes
He’s a dogeater
Oh here he comes
Watch out Bo he’ll chew you up
Oh here he comes
He’s a dogeater

I wonder if Michelle approves
Fried puppy just won’t do
Poached poodle flan, the One will really rip their fur apart
Mind over matter
TelePrompTer glaze but a beast is in his heart

Oh here he comes
Watch out Bo he’ll chew you up
Oh here he comes
He’s a dogeater
Oh here he comes
Watch out Bo he’ll chew you up
Oh here he comes
He’s a dogeater

Obama ate a dog

Published on Apr 20, 2012 by SDAMatt2a
“Obama ate a dog.”
Sounds like a song in need of a banjo.

For more, see #ObamaDogRecipes!

 


Tags: , , ,

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

133 Responses to “#ObamaDogRecipes: This tale could have legs!”
( jump to bottom )

  1. RIX
    1 | April 25, 2012 7:11 pm

    Waiter, Mr President, would you like to startnwit a soup
    or salad?

    Obama, Yes, I’ll start with the chicken poodle soup.

    Waiter, excellent & your entre?

    Obama, I want it so rare that it’s still barking.


  2. stymie82
    2 | April 25, 2012 7:15 pm

    He’s our president, all you h8ers need to stop hounding him about having to eat Lolo’s dog (tough).


  3. Alberta Oil Peon
    3 | April 25, 2012 7:19 pm

    Obama’s always stewing the pooch.


  4. 4 | April 25, 2012 7:56 pm

    RIX wrote:

    Waiter, excellent & your entre?

    Obama, I want it so rare that it’s still barking.

    The Prez will be havin’ the Scottie Tartar
    with a glaze of organic Pomeranian balsamic reduction.


  5. Da_Beerfreak
    5 | April 25, 2012 7:57 pm

    I’m still looking for a good Puppies Parmesan casserole recipe. :grin:


  6. 6 | April 25, 2012 8:07 pm

    17 activists threw yogurt and eggs at Greek news presenter Panagiotis Bourchas during an on-air studio interview in the Epiros TV1 newsroom on Friday night. Their message was for him to not invite any more neo-Nazi guests onto his show: The week before, Bourchas had interviewed a member of the nationalist far-right Chrystos Avgi or Golden Dawn political organization, which is openly anti-immigrant and neo-Nazi.

    Didn’t Buh-rock just have yogurt dumped on him too?


  7. NoThreat2U
    7 | April 25, 2012 8:09 pm

    OMG yinz are killing me!! I especially love the Pomeranian balsamic reduction.


  8. brookly red
    8 | April 25, 2012 8:15 pm

    but it’s the crow & humble pie I want to see him eat…


  9. brookly red
    9 | April 25, 2012 8:26 pm

    I was trying out a recipe for jalipino puppers… do you have any idea how hard it is to get them to hold still while I , uuuuh, ‘insert” the peppers?


  10. brookly red
    10 | April 25, 2012 8:30 pm

    OMG I just went on drudge and saw http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/epa-officials-philosophy-oil-companies-crucify-them-just-romans-crucified… so I went to the site and one of the comments was…

    wait for it…

    This is straight out of the book “Prarie Fire” (Bill Ayeres) Weather Underground which was the radicals handbook on how to destroy America and usher in communism. Interstingly enough if you follow the link to this book you will see at the bottom a link to donate money to Obama.
    http://littlegreenfootballs.co

    Like Reply

    HOOT!


  11. 11 | April 25, 2012 8:31 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    OMG yinz are killing me!! I especially love the Pomeranian balsamic reduction.

    That’s prolly ’cause Pomeranians are so cute! No one could eat one! :)


  12. NoThreat2U
    12 | April 25, 2012 8:40 pm

    Urban Infidel wrote:

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    OMG yinz are killing me!! I especially love the Pomeranian balsamic reduction.

    That’s prolly ’cause Pomeranians are so cute! No one could eat just one!

    LOL Fixed that for ya. LOL


  13. RIX
    13 | April 25, 2012 9:04 pm

    Hmmmmmm, just wondering ,do you think that Michael
    Vick was Obamas dealer, do you?


  14. coldwarrior
    14 | April 25, 2012 9:06 pm

    !!!!

    i need a 27% on my final to pass the program and take the stare boards!

    !!!!


  15. rain of lead
    15 | April 25, 2012 9:08 pm

    hey
    did ya’ll hear BO the dog ran away from the white house?
    he heard barry was going to have him over for dinner

    ba dum bump!


  16. rain of lead
    16 | April 25, 2012 9:09 pm

    @ coldwarrior:

    jeez cw
    ya must be wore out
    ya got enough typos for that to be a rodan post :-)


  17. coldwarrior
    17 | April 25, 2012 9:12 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    @ coldwarrior:
    jeez cw
    ya must be wore out
    ya got enough typos for that to be a rodan post

    dude….3 years of crammin’ info in my head, just took the hesi exit, got a 1000…

    one more exam on friday


  18. rain of lead
    18 | April 25, 2012 9:15 pm

    @ coldwarrior:

    all the props to ya
    hard work really does pay off

    your doing a great job to provide for your wife and babies


  19. coldwarrior
    19 | April 25, 2012 9:16 pm

    blog is slow loading


  20. coldwarrior
    20 | April 25, 2012 9:18 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    @ coldwarrior:
    jeez cw
    ya must be wore out
    ya got enough typos for that to be a rodan post

    a martini and the promise of a round of golf tomorrow makes me happy.


  21. coldwarrior
    21 | April 25, 2012 9:20 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    @ coldwarrior:
    all the props to ya
    hard work really does pay off
    your doing a great job to provide for your wife and babies

    well, mrs cw worked bunches of OT (she’s a nurse at the big urban trauma center) and we ate into what was a nice retirement to get me retrained.

    so, it all worked out.


  22. RIX
    22 | April 25, 2012 9:22 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    blog is slow loading

    I thought that it was just me.
    Good job on your studies!


  23. rain of lead
    23 | April 25, 2012 9:24 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    blog is slow loading

    no kidding
    go slap the transmogrifer


  24. 24 | April 25, 2012 9:28 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    LOL Fixed that for ya. LOL

    LOL! Good one!

    Gratuitous cute dog pic!


  25. coldwarrior
    25 | April 25, 2012 9:29 pm

    @ RIX:

    i have the state boards next, the hesi exam was the predictor, so those who get above 850 are 98% to pass their state boards.

    graduation is may 10, i want my state boards may 11 the next week…i need a steak and martini sinatra evening first.


  26. coldwarrior
    26 | April 25, 2012 9:30 pm

    tst


  27. coldwarrior
    27 | April 25, 2012 9:30 pm

    thwak!


  28. coldwarrior
    28 | April 25, 2012 9:30 pm

    :lol:


  29. RIX
    29 | April 25, 2012 9:31 pm

    @ coldwarrior:
    You will do grreat! Martinis & steaks, sounds good.


  30. 30 | April 25, 2012 9:31 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    http://littlegreenfootballs.co

    Like Reply

    HOOT!

    i CLICKED OVER THERE.. ugh!


  31. rain of lead
    31 | April 25, 2012 9:32 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    thwak!

    when ya hit it, I hope you used the BIG stick


  32. huckfunn
    32 | April 25, 2012 9:34 pm

    Urban Infidel wrote:

    Gratuitous cute dog pic!

    Mmmmm. Furry corn dogs.


  33. coldwarrior
    33 | April 25, 2012 9:34 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:

    thwak!

    when ya hit it, I hope you used the BIG stick

    hah…i used one of these

    subtlety and skill…


  34. huckfunn
    34 | April 25, 2012 9:35 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    !!!!

    i need a 27% on my final to pass the program and take the stare boards!

    !!!!

    Congrats to you! Also, thanks for fixing the busted pipes. This site’s been constipated for the past 3 hours.


  35. coldwarrior
    35 | April 25, 2012 9:37 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:
    !!!!
    i need a 27% on my final to pass the program and take the stare boards!
    !!!!

    Congrats to you! Also, thanks for fixing the busted pipes. This site’s been constipated for the past 3 hours.

    all i did was threaten a wedge shot.


  36. coldwarrior
    36 | April 25, 2012 9:39 pm

    RIX wrote:

    @ coldwarrior:
    You will do grreat! Martinis & steaks, sounds good.

    martini

    steak

    sinatra and crew

    nice.


  37. rain of lead
    37 | April 25, 2012 9:39 pm

    fyi

    CBS/NYT Poll Has Romney and Obama Tied at 46

    if see-BS is reporting a tie, you know Obama’s internals are showing
    him getting his ass kicked


  38. huckfunn
    39 | April 25, 2012 9:41 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    all i did was threaten a wedge shot.

    Threat of a deadly wedge. I’ll remember that next time this joint gets stopped up. :grin:


  39. coldwarrior
    40 | April 25, 2012 9:41 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    fyi
    CBS/NYT Poll Has Romney and Obama Tied at 46
    if see-BS is reporting a tie, you know Obama’s internals are showing
    him getting his ass kicked

    i would love to see the dem internals!


  40. coldwarrior
    41 | April 25, 2012 9:42 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:
    all i did was threaten a wedge shot.
    Threat of a deadly wedge. I’ll remember that next time this joint gets stopped up.

    you have to use a vokey oil can with a titleist v-1 off of bent grass for it to work.


  41. Prebanned
    42 | April 25, 2012 9:43 pm

    So dang funny!


  42. buzzsawmonkey
    43 | April 25, 2012 9:44 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    all i did was threaten a wedge shot.

    If you want to be like Obama, use an Entitle-ist.


  43. huckfunn
    44 | April 25, 2012 9:45 pm

    BREAKING: High-ranking DOJ official to resign amid Fast and Furious, Virgin Islands bribery scandals
    U.S. Assistant Attorney General Ronald Weich plans to resign his position soon, as two different scandals rage on in which he has provided allegedly misleading information to Congress.

    Weich, who has served as Attorney General Eric Holder’s emissary in congressional communications, will become the next dean of the University of Baltimore School of Law in July, according to the National Law Journal.

    The DOJ official is the same Holder deputy who falsely told Congress that neither the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives nor any part of the Department of Justice ever allowed illicit firearms to “walk” across the U.S.-Mexico border — even as contrary facts emerged from the investigation into Operation Fast and Furious.

    Just great. Now the guy’s gonna be a lawless prof at a law college.


  44. coldwarrior
    45 | April 25, 2012 9:46 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:
    all i did was threaten a wedge shot.
    If you want to be like Obama, use an Entitle-ist.

    see, that is funny right there.

    that will go up in the CC tomorrow, with credits to you


  45. RIX
    46 | April 25, 2012 9:49 pm

    I am at a hotel in kansas City, a little bit boring.
    The blog was loading soooo sloooow that out of curiosity
    I wandered over to the Swamp.
    Fat bastard picked a twitter slap fight with Dana Loech.
    He is deperately crying “Notice me!”


  46. NoThreat2U
    47 | April 25, 2012 9:49 pm

    @ coldwarrior:
    Congratulations! That is really great news. I am happy for all of yinz.

    In other news, what do you think of Altmire’s defeat? I was shocked.


  47. brookly red
    48 | April 25, 2012 9:50 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Here’s a picture of Obama and Mahmoud Abbas looking like they cannot wait to run up to the Lincoln Bedroom for an Arafat Memorial Moment.

    And, by the way, our President—supposed defender of our ally Israel—has announced on the eve of Israel Independence Day that he is going to do an end run around Congress to give $147 million to the Palestinian Authority on “national security” grounds.

    do an end run around Congress? as in circumvention of Congress? an impeachable offense? Again? Really? and the GOP does nothing again…Really? Look I am not an internet kook or a paulian, but having said that something is going to break here sooner or later.


  48. brookly red
    49 | April 25, 2012 9:53 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    BREAKING: High-ranking DOJ official to resign amid Fast and Furious, Virgin Islands bribery scandals
    U.S. Assistant Attorney General Ronald Weich plans to resign his position soon, as two different scandals rage on in which he has provided allegedly misleading information to Congress.

    Weich, who has served as Attorney General Eric Holder’s emissary in congressional communications, will become the next dean of the University of Baltimore School of Law in July, according to the National Law Journal.

    The DOJ official is the same Holder deputy who falsely told Congress that neither the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives nor any part of the Department of Justice ever allowed illicit firearms to “walk” across the U.S.-Mexico border — even as contrary facts emerged from the investigation into Operation Fast and Furious.

    Just great. Now the guy’s gonna be a lawless prof at a law college.

    falling on his sword for Holder. oh my what a noble turd.


  49. huckfunn
    50 | April 25, 2012 9:54 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    In other news, what do you think of Altmire’s defeat? I was shocked.

    Wow! Beaten by Critz, the Murtha protege. How does he stack up against the repub?


  50. NoThreat2U
    51 | April 25, 2012 9:54 pm

    @ brookly red:
    Not Paulian at all, eventually we will see the straw that breaks the camel’s back.


  51. NoThreat2U
    52 | April 25, 2012 9:56 pm

    @ huckfunn:
    Personally, I think Altmire should be an R. He won my county and the county Pittsburgh is in. Critz, with his ties to Murtha, had union support. That says a lot. As for the R…Rothfus ALMOST beat Altmire in the last election. I don’t want anything to do with anyone connected to Murtha.


  52. huckfunn
    53 | April 25, 2012 9:56 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    falling on his sword for Holder. oh my what a noble turd.

    This crap ain’t over yet. Welch belongs in the slammer.


  53. huckfunn
    54 | April 25, 2012 9:58 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    Personally, I think Altmire should be an R.

    That was my take on him. He could have been a hero if crossed over. Now he’s just out of a job.


  54. brookly red
    55 | April 25, 2012 9:59 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    Not Paulian at all, eventually we will see the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

    It is happening, we are watching it… a hard rain is gonna fall.


  55. buzzsawmonkey
    56 | April 25, 2012 9:59 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    do an end run around Congress? as in circumvention of Congress? an impeachable offense? Again? Really? and the GOP does nothing again…Really? Look I am not an internet kook or a paulian, but having said that something is going to break here sooner or later.

    This may not be an actual impeachable offense, but a matter in which there is some arguable—possible—discretion in the disbursement of funds.

    Now, Obama’s appearance on Jimmy Fallon was an actual, flagrantly illegal flouting of the campaign finance laws.

    The thing is that with the election rocketing towards us, nobody is going to move to impeach. The House could vote articles of impeachment (i.e., an indictment), but the Senate would vote against them along entirely partisan lines and defeat them, wholly irrespective of actual fact. The politics have sunk that low. So, rather than tear the country apart on the eve of an election, the Republicans are hoping that the voters will solve the problem—as they should—by voting this bastard out of office.

    In the end, that is the best solution—not because I like the idea of Congress being supine, or of its voting along purely partisan lines, but because the sovereignty ultimately belongs with the people, so WE should rise up and kick this creep out of the house he has no business inhabiting. And we should clean house (and senate) as much as possible in the process, doing our best over the next few years to ensure that never, never, never again will an unvetted, anti-American poseur demagogue get anywhere as close to the office as this one did.


  56. brookly red
    57 | April 25, 2012 10:00 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    falling on his sword for Holder. oh my what a noble turd.

    This crap ain’t over yet. Welch belongs in the slammer.

    Welch? Damnit! you fell for it HOLDER belongs in the slammer


  57. RIX
    58 | April 25, 2012 10:01 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    brookly red wrote:
    falling on his sword for Holder. oh my what a noble turd.
    This crap ain’t over yet. Welch belongs in the slammer.

    I’m reading Fast & Furious by katie Pavlich right now.
    Wow! It goes to the top.


  58. buzzsawmonkey
    59 | April 25, 2012 10:01 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    HOLDER belongs in the slammer

    I’d settle for “smeared with honey and staked out on a fire ant hill.”


  59. NoThreat2U
    60 | April 25, 2012 10:02 pm

    @ huckfunn:
    Yes he would have been a hero. I actually liked him. One term of Critz should teach these stupid people a lesson though. Maybe Altmire will run again in the future…as an R? I always had a hard time between voting for Altmire over the R candidate. No longer. I will be voting for Rothfus with a clear conscience.


  60. huckfunn
    61 | April 25, 2012 10:02 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Welch? Damnit! you fell for it HOLDER belongs in the slammer

    Heh. The entire DOJ, top to bottom, belongs in the slammer. I failed to make that small distinction. :roll:


  61. coldwarrior
    62 | April 25, 2012 10:03 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    In other news, what do you think of Altmire’s defeat? I was shocked.

    gop pick up


  62. Poteen
    63 | April 25, 2012 10:03 pm

    A day late and a dollar short but someone is catching up. Think anyone else will notice?

    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman-idUSBRE83O18H20120425


  63. huckfunn
    64 | April 25, 2012 10:04 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    @ huckfunn:
    Yes he would have been a hero. I actually liked him. One term of Critz should teach these stupid people a lesson though. Maybe Altmire will run again in the future…as an R? I always had a hard time between voting for Altmire over the R candidate. No longer. I will be voting for Rothfus with a clear conscience.

    I used to vote for what I felt was the best candidate. However, the last time I voted for a democrat was in the 90′s. Never again. I only push the R button.


  64. brookly red
    65 | April 25, 2012 10:05 pm

    RIX wrote:

    huckfunn wrote:

    brookly red wrote:
    falling on his sword for Holder. oh my what a noble turd.
    This crap ain’t over yet. Welch belongs in the slammer.
    I’m reading Fast & Furious by katie Pavlich right now.
    Wow! It goes to the top.

    and the GOP does nothing…this is not going to be pretty when it comes down.


  65. brookly red
    66 | April 25, 2012 10:08 pm

    Poteen wrote:

    A day late and a dollar short but someone is catching up. Think anyone else will notice?

    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman-idUSBRE83O18H20120425

    we are in uncharted waters here… what to do when an outlaw government waves the flag?


  66. buzzsawmonkey
    67 | April 25, 2012 10:08 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    and the GOP does nothing…

    The problem is that there is little one can do when the upper house of Congress is in enemy hands, the bulk of the federal police are controlled by Obama, and the so-called news media are wholly in the tank for the Democrats.

    The Founders never imagined a level of disloyalty such as we see in one of our major parties today.


  67. NoThreat2U
    68 | April 25, 2012 10:09 pm

    @ coldwarrior:
    You think Rothfus is gonna take over Critz? Critz has his corrupt connections via Murtha. I am a tad bit nervous.

    @ huckfunn:
    With Altmire gone, I am going straight R. No matter how much I do or dont know about the R candidate, they will still get my vote.


  68. buzzsawmonkey
    69 | April 25, 2012 10:09 pm

    ‘Nite, folks.


  69. Dolphin
    70 | April 25, 2012 10:13 pm

    Issues with the blog this evening? I haven’t been able to get on until now.


  70. RIX
    71 | April 25, 2012 10:14 pm

    @ brookly red:

    and the GOP does nothing…this is not going to be pretty when it comes down.

    If the GOP takes the Senate & the White House they should
    go after Holder, but I doubt if they will.
    Obama won’t have a glove laid on him.
    Sad, but true.


  71. brookly red
    72 | April 25, 2012 10:14 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    With Altmire gone, I am going straight R. No matter how much I do or dont know about the R candidate, they will still get my vote.

    it’s not so much as what I don’t know about the R it’s what I DO know about the D… unfortunately we are at war. if it doesn’t wear my uniform it is my enemy.


  72. 73 | April 25, 2012 10:14 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Here’s a picture of Obama and Mahmoud Abbas looking like they cannot wait to run up to the Lincoln Bedroom for an Arafat Memorial Moment.

    Obama looks like a blushing bride! He never looks that giddy with Michelle.


  73. NoThreat2U
    74 | April 25, 2012 10:15 pm

    @ Dolphin:
    I am following the facebook page that was set up for your missing friend. I hear Equusearch will be out in full force tomorrow.


  74. NoThreat2U
    75 | April 25, 2012 10:16 pm

    @ brookly red:
    I find myself in agreement. I guess it was naive of me to vote no matter what the designation..R or D. I am going straight for the throat now and hitting the button for R and no one else.


  75. Lily
    76 | April 25, 2012 10:16 pm

    @ Dolphin:

    I have been having problems since this early evening.


  76. RIX
    77 | April 25, 2012 10:17 pm

    @ Urban Infidel:

    Obama looks like a blushing bride! He never looks that giddy with Michelle.

    Cause you can’t make a room dark enough.


  77. brookly red
    78 | April 25, 2012 10:18 pm

    RIX wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    and the GOP does nothing…this is not going to be pretty when it comes down.

    If the GOP takes the Senate & the White House they should
    go after Holder, but I doubt if they will.
    Obama won’t have a glove laid on him.
    Sad, but true.

    NO! go after Holder NOW! He is the weak link, he has blood on his hands, he has no where to hide except O’s skirts… this is the blood in the water he is vulnerable. Any member of Congress that does not go for the kill is either stupid or corrupt.


  78. brookly red
    79 | April 25, 2012 10:20 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    RIX wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    and the GOP does nothing…this is not going to be pretty when it comes down.

    If the GOP takes the Senate & the White House they should
    go after Holder, but I doubt if they will.
    Obama won’t have a glove laid on him.
    Sad, but true.

    NO! go after Holder NOW! He is the weak link, he has blood on his hands, he has no where to hide except O’s skirts… this is the blood in the water he is vulnerable. Any member of Congress that does not go for the kill is either stupid or corrupt.

    *facepalm* duh congress… stupid and corrupt.


  79. brookly red
    80 | April 25, 2012 10:21 pm

    Urban Infidel wrote:

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Here’s a picture of Obama and Mahmoud Abbas looking like they cannot wait to run up to the Lincoln Bedroom for an Arafat Memorial Moment.

    Obama looks like a blushing bride! He never looks that giddy with Michelle.

    well she is a girl after all…


  80. huckfunn
    81 | April 25, 2012 10:22 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    NO! go after Holder NOW! He is the weak link, he has blood on his hands, he has no where to hide except O’s skirts… this is the blood in the water he is vulnerable. Any member of Congress that does not go for the kill is either stupid or corrupt.

    Amen! Go after him indeed. However, it’s my hope that he doesn’t quit or get run off before the election. He is the symbol of corruption and lawlessness at the top of the Regime. There are now 125 Congressmen, 3 Senators, several governors and the GOP presumptive nominee that have called for his resignation. He needs to be an election issue.


  81. NoThreat2U
    82 | April 25, 2012 10:24 pm

    @ huckfunn:
    There are now 125 Congressmen, 3 Senators, several governors and the GOP presumptive nominee that have called for his resignation

    WOW, I did not know those numbers.


  82. RIX
    83 | April 25, 2012 10:25 pm

    @ brookly red:

    NO! go after Holder NOW! He is the weak link, he has blood on his hands, he has no where to hide except O’s skirts… this is the blood in the water he is vulnerable. Any member of Congress that does not go for the kill is either stupid or corrupt.

    I don’t disagree with that , but they won’t do it.
    Fast & Furious was a Sophist like operation to create
    a scandal & then use it to attack the Second Amendment.
    The DOJ (Holder) was driving the willing Obama management
    of ATF in the Phoenix.
    It is outrageous & it would be a good campaign tactic
    to hang Holder out to dry, but if it has not happened
    yet, I don’t see anything happening before the election


  83. Lily
    84 | April 25, 2012 10:25 pm

    @ huckfunn:

    Oh indeed wave Eric Holder out there to show how corrupt the resident of the WH is and the corruption goes deep.


  84. Dolphin
    85 | April 25, 2012 10:26 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:
    Hubby talked to the brother of the wife tonight. It is not looking good.

    I appreciate all the prayers for the family.

    Scott and his wife were due to celebrate their 25th anniversary in a couple of weeks


  85. NoThreat2U
    86 | April 25, 2012 10:28 pm

    @ RIX:
    One thing I never hear anyone mention…here or elsewhere: Remember something about the mayor or governor or someone from New York sending…..can’t recall the term used, inspectors?…to AZ over some arms purchases???? I can’t remember the damn details. Grrrrr….. Must google….


  86. NoThreat2U
    87 | April 25, 2012 10:30 pm

    @ Dolphin:
    Never give up hope. Please. I think it is the unknowing that hurts the most. I will continue to keep your friend and his family in my prayers.


  87. Lily
    88 | April 25, 2012 10:30 pm

    @ RIX:

    Voters have short memories at times. bho and his merry band of corruption is stretching the rubber band so far that when it snaps it is going to snap hard. At the right moment go for the throat on this.
    Right now it might make bho and company appear as victims. Certainly don’t want that to happen with the racist card flying, class-warfare flying and the other attacks on dividing this nation.


  88. brookly red
    89 | April 25, 2012 10:31 pm

    huckfunn wrote:

    There are now 125 Congressmen, 3 Senators, several governors and the GOP presumptive nominee that have called for his resignation. He needs to be an election issue.

    Gee I hope you are right cause if not an election issue we may see something worse. This is an ultra blue city in a solid blue state and the street is read to blow.


  89. Lily
    90 | April 25, 2012 10:32 pm

    @ Dolphin:

    That is so horrible. Will say prayers.


  90. Lily
    91 | April 25, 2012 10:33 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    huckfunn wrote:

    There are now 125 Congressmen, 3 Senators, several governors and the GOP presumptive nominee that have called for his resignation. He needs to be an election issue.

    Gee I hope you are right cause if not an election issue we may see something worse. This is an ultra blue city in a solid blue state and the street is read to blow.

    There is that much tension where you are at??? That doesn’t sound good.


  91. RIX
    92 | April 25, 2012 10:35 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:
    I’m drawing blanks.


  92. AZfederalist
    93 | April 25, 2012 10:36 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    coldwarrior wrote:

    all i did was threaten a wedge shot.

    If you want to be like Obama, use an Entitle-ist.

    Now that right there was funny.

    … and well worthy of block copy repeating.


  93. brookly red
    94 | April 25, 2012 10:36 pm

    Lily wrote:

    Certainly don’t want that to happen with the racist card flying, class-warfare flying and the other attacks on dividing this nation.

    Well it looks worse than it if you listen to the media. I am broadcasting live from NYC and we are doing much better that the whores at CNN would like you to think.


  94. NoThreat2U
    95 | April 25, 2012 10:40 pm

    @ RIX:
    I think it was Michelle Malkin that had it up. I just remember wondering what a bunch of bureacrats from NY were doing meddling in another state’s business.


  95. huckfunn
    96 | April 25, 2012 10:40 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    @ huckfunn:
    There are now 125 Congressmen, 3 Senators, several governors and the GOP presumptive nominee that have called for his resignation

    WOW, I did not know those numbers.

    Here ya go. Rep. Neugebauer joins calls for Holder’s resignation


  96. AZfederalist
    97 | April 25, 2012 10:40 pm

    RIX wrote:

    Fat bastard picked a twitter slap fight with Dana Loech.
    He is deperately crying “Notice me!”

    He’s going to be desperately crying “Uncle!” in a very short time. Dana will chew him up and spit him out in short order and will be smiling the whole time.


  97. Dolphin
    98 | April 25, 2012 10:40 pm

    @ huckfunn:
    Hey, still waiting on the actual lawyers letters, but the other side blinked. E-mail from “the other side” stated they were suspending the case. We are not -- we are going to get the title terminology legally current and per our lawyer he (other side) has done some other transactions on his own, that he was not authorized to do without our consent.


  98. brookly red
    99 | April 25, 2012 10:40 pm

    Lily wrote:

    There is that much tension where you are at??? That doesn’t sound good.

    We don’t want talk we want jobs! most people here can’t remember Bush let alone blame him… people are hungry, bad thing can happen.


  99. Lily
    100 | April 25, 2012 10:40 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Lily wrote:

    Certainly don’t want that to happen with the racist card flying, class-warfare flying and the other attacks on dividing this nation.

    Well it looks worse than it if you listen to the media. I am broadcasting live from NYC and we are doing much better that the whores at CNN would like you to think.

    That is good news then. I don’t pay attention to the broadcast media they have shown their hand and it is pure propaganda. I take a lot of things in the media with a grain of salt until I can back it up. They have been in the bag for bho since 2008 and to tell the truth it is getting old them carrying his water.


  100. Lily
    101 | April 25, 2012 10:42 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Lily wrote:

    There is that much tension where you are at??? That doesn’t sound good.

    We don’t want talk we want jobs! most people here can’t remember Bush let alone blame him… people are hungry, bad thing can happen.

    With all the regulations bho is pulling out gas and food are sure to sky-rocket possibly this summer. This is not good for the country at all. He will not be able to blame Bush, he OWNS THIS.


  101. brookly red
    102 | April 25, 2012 10:43 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Lily wrote:

    There is that much tension where you are at??? That doesn’t sound good.

    We don’t want talk we want jobs! most people here can’t remember Bush let alone blame him… people are hungry, bad thing can happen.

    you know those millions of people no longer counted as unemployed cause they max out at 99 weeks? Well more than 500,000 of em are right here an not feeling hope and changey right about now.


  102. huckfunn
    103 | April 25, 2012 10:46 pm

    @ Dolphin:
    Fantastic! I’ll bet someone figured out that the old leases are still in effect because of production from that old well that is still producing.


  103. brookly red
    104 | April 25, 2012 10:47 pm

    Lily wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    Lily wrote:

    There is that much tension where you are at??? That doesn’t sound good.

    We don’t want talk we want jobs! most people here can’t remember Bush let alone blame him… people are hungry, bad thing can happen.

    With all the regulations bho is pulling out gas and food are sure to sky-rocket possibly this summer. This is not good for the country at all. He will not be able to blame Bush, he OWNS THIS.

    uuh huh, and now what? does a man who can’t feed his family blame Obama or Zimmerman? it’s a hard rain that’s gonna fall.


  104. NoThreat2U
    105 | April 25, 2012 10:47 pm

    @ huckfunn:
    WOW! You hear about so and so saying this, but to actually put a number on those calling for his resignation really puts it in perspective.


  105. RIX
    106 | April 25, 2012 10:47 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    @ RIX:
    I think it was Michelle Malkin that had it up. I just remember wondering what a bunch of bureacrats from NY were doing meddling in another state’s business.

    Fast & Furious is the most ourageous scandl ever, that
    is not causing outrage.
    They threatened gun shop owners with loss of their license
    if they did not cooperate & sell the strawmen the arms
    & ammo.
    They even told them how to fill out their taxes so that the
    large increase in revenues did not draw IRS attention.
    They gave no notice to the Mexican government.
    Apparently, they didn’t care who got killed if it served
    their purposes.


  106. Lily
    107 | April 25, 2012 10:47 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Yep there is the crack in those numbers bho has been throwing around.
    The people who have maxed out their un-employment. They need roofs over their heads and food on the table and that is all that matters not his talking about college students crap.


  107. brookly red
    108 | April 25, 2012 10:50 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    Yep there is the crack in those numbers bho has been throwing around.
    The people who have maxed out their un-employment. They need roofs over their heads and food on the table and that is all that matters not his talking about college students crap.

    well to his credit Mitt said it’s still the economy, and we’re not stupid.


  108. Lily
    109 | April 25, 2012 10:51 pm

    @ brookly red:

    I agree with you there a very hard rain. It isn’t going to be pretty at all. Not to mention the Zimmerman case is so apparent that it is a political move on bho to gin up a race-war. They aren’t even hiding the fact this is what they are doing trying to divide this nation anyway they can.


  109. Dolphin
    110 | April 25, 2012 10:51 pm

    Getting late and have been online all night with the friend missing. Got to get to bed, but am going to post the info again. If only for hope for the family.

    http://m.click2houston.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=323&nid=1453730510&cid=19230&scid=-1&ith=5&title=Top+Stories&headtitle=Top+Stories


  110. Lily
    111 | April 25, 2012 10:52 pm

    @ RIX:

    A very outrageous scandal that the media is not REPORTING!!!!


  111. RIX
    112 | April 25, 2012 10:53 pm

    @ AZfederalist:

    He’s going to be desperately crying “Uncle!” in a very short time. Dana will chew him up and spit him out in short order and will be smiling the whole time.

    Yeah, he is intellectualy overmatched.
    She has a radio program out of St.Louis that is
    being syndicated.
    She is pivital on Brietbart & a CNN contributor.
    Charles on the other hand has an irrelevant blog
    peopled by bed wetting sociology majors.


  112. Lily
    113 | April 25, 2012 10:53 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Very much hoping Romney will surprise us all.


  113. NoThreat2U
    114 | April 25, 2012 10:55 pm

    @ RIX:
    Sneaky sons of bitches! But see, I have learned a lot under this Obama Regime. I am much wiser now.


  114. RIX
    115 | April 25, 2012 10:55 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ RIX:
    A very outrageous scandal that the media is not REPORTING!!!!

    They are shielding Obama. They are invested in him &
    the idea of jouralistic integrity as laughable.


  115. coldwarrior
    116 | April 25, 2012 10:56 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    @ coldwarrior:
    You think Rothfus is gonna take over Critz? Critz has his corrupt connections via Murtha. I am a tad bit nervous.

    yep.

    this district went mccain and the only reason my buddy altmire


  116. RIX
    117 | April 25, 2012 10:57 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    @ RIX:
    Sneaky sons of bitches! But see, I have learned a lot under this Obama Regime. I am much wiser now.

    Yes, we are all a little wiser now. But I think that most
    people here had his measure the last time.


  117. RIX
    118 | April 25, 2012 10:58 pm

    Good night all.


  118. Lily
    119 | April 25, 2012 10:59 pm

    @ RIX:

    No kidding. For the life of me I don’t understand it. Sure I can probably name reasons for why they are doing it. But to be this invested in A PERSON instead of our Country is beyond belief.


  119. Dolphin
    120 | April 25, 2012 10:59 pm

    @ huckfunn:
    Yeah, the fact that they have tried to pull this BS over the years (50+) and never pursued it -- I think that my Grandmother, who sold the land, but retained the mineral rights was a very smart woman!

    Night all. Thanks for being here for me!


  120. Lily
    121 | April 25, 2012 10:59 pm

    @ RIX:

    Nite Rix!


  121. Lily
    122 | April 25, 2012 11:00 pm

    @ Dolphin:

    Nite Dolphin!


  122. NoThreat2U
    123 | April 25, 2012 11:02 pm

    @ coldwarrior:
    I hope to God you are right. It is Critz’s union support that makes me nervous.

    @ RIX:
    I had him pegged from day one also, this time I will go evil with my voting rights.


  123. Lily
    124 | April 25, 2012 11:03 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:

    A lot of people had him pegged in 2008…but right now the younger generation is turning on him and that is a good thing.


  124. huckfunn
    125 | April 25, 2012 11:04 pm

    @ Dolphin:
    G’nite Dolphin. Hope they find your friend.


  125. NoThreat2U
    126 | April 25, 2012 11:06 pm

    @ Lily:
    The bloom is definitely off the rose. Is that how the saying goes?? lol Kids are broke and in debt, parents are broke and in debt, it’s getting harder to feed your family…..People notice this and WILL vote with their wallets.


  126. NoThreat2U
    127 | April 25, 2012 11:07 pm

    Goodnite folks.


  127. Lily
    128 | April 25, 2012 11:08 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:

    Yep the bloom is certainly off the rose. I wish I could say that there one thing he has done good for this country.. but I can’t. He has been a national disaster!!


  128. Lily
    129 | April 25, 2012 11:09 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:

    Nite nt2u!!!


  129. huckfunn
    130 | April 25, 2012 11:09 pm

    NoThreat2U wrote:

    Goodnite folks.

    G’nite NoThreat


  130. brookly red
    131 | April 25, 2012 11:12 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    Very much hoping Romney will surprise us all.

    anyone is better than Obama


  131. Lily
    132 | April 25, 2012 11:14 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Agree! Very much so!


  132. RIX
    133 | April 30, 2012 10:23 am

Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David