Obama doesn’t halt Middle Class decline

by Rodan ( 145 Comments › )
Filed under Barack Obama, Economy, Misery Index, Progressives, unemployment at May 1st, 2012 - 2:00 pm

The US Middle class has had a terrible 12 years. Thanks to government policies (both parties) and globalization, companies have moved many of the jobs that enabled the middle class lifestyles offshore. This discontent as well as the collapse of 2008 enabled Obama to be elected the first American pharaoh. He promised his polices would lead to an unprecedented economic golden age that would make the seas recede and the sky cleaner. The media, who are his Theben Priests, have been claiming the economy is good and prosperity is all around us. Many Americans have fallen for this lie and adore Obama as the god-king of their lives. But others know its a lie.

Since 2009  the situation for America’s middle class has gotten worse. Incomes have declined since companies very rarely give raises now. Most jobs created are service jobs that pay minimum wage. Thanks to Ben Bernanke’s money printing the value of the dollar has declined, eroding the standard of living. The Pharaonic regime has increased the debt 5 Trillion dollars in 3 1/4 years. The reality is that this is not the golden age of the American Pharaoh that the media’s propaganda is peddling. The American middle class is suffering like never before.

Barack Obama campaigned four years ago assailing President George W. Bush for wage losses suffered by the middle class. More than three years into Obama’s own presidency, those declines have only deepened.

The rebound from the worst recession since the 1930s has generated relatively few of the moderately skilled jobs that once supported the middle class, tightening the financial squeeze on many Americans, even those who are employed.

“It started long before Obama, but he hasn’t done anything,” said John Forsyth, 58, a railroad-car inspector and political independent from Lebanon, Ohio. “He kept pushing this change, change, change, and he hasn’t done anything.”

Underlying the erosion of the middle class, defined by some economists as the middle 60 percent of income earners, are trends that stretch back decades, including competition from lower-wage workers overseas and technological advances that allow factories and offices to produce more with less labor.

As a candidate in 2008, Obama blamed the reversals largely on the policies of Bush and other Republicans. He cited census figures showing that median income for working-age households — those headed by someone younger than 65 — had dropped more than $2,000 after inflation during the first seven years of Bush’s time in office.

Yet real median household income in March was down $4,300 since Obama took office in January 2009 and down $2,900 since the June 2009 start of the economic recovery, according to an analysis of census data by Sentier Research, an economic- consulting firm in Annapolis, Maryland.

Obama is an empty suit and a symbol built up by the media. He has no answers for America’s problems. Instead he cracks jokes and sings. When 45-47% of the population views you as a divine being you can get away with these lies.

Unfortunately, the elites in our nation (both parties) don’t care about the decline of the American Middle Class. They are more concerned about serving the interest of the House of Saud or supporting the Muslim Brotherhood’s Arab Spring agenda than the plight of their fellow Americans. The only solution is for every American to acquire a marketable skill and prepare for constant retraining in their lives. The days of a comfortable middle class are over. There is no politician or political movement on the horizon with an agenda to solve the problem. Americans must take matters into their own hands and look out for themselves.

The American Pharaoh made a bad situation worse. Then again, as a 3rd World Liberation ideologue that was his plan all along.

Tags: , ,

Comments

145 Responses to “Obama doesn’t halt Middle Class decline”

1. 1 | May 1, 2012 2:17 pm

The oceans will heal!
    ////

2. Lily
    2 | May 1, 2012 2:25 pm

Rodan I think he said that he would lower the oceans. Now how in the hell would he do that is anybody’s guess. But so far I don’t think he has managed it all. Big surprise.

3. Lily
    3 | May 1, 2012 2:26 pm

I would also like to mention that the only people who think he is anywhere near god-like are the very fringe element.

4. MikeA
    4 | May 1, 2012 2:27 pm

The oceans will heal!
    ////

Earth will heal, oceans will fall.

Off to the re-education camp for you!!!!

5. 5 | May 1, 2012 2:28 pm

@ Lily:

He also said the earth will heal and the skies will get clean. He’s implying he’s a divine figure.

6. Lily
    6 | May 1, 2012 2:28 pm

@ Lily:

The shine on that penny has turned dull. Many American’s can see that.
    I don’t put too much stock in that poll, not yet. Too early to tell.
    Heaven knows what questions were asked to skew it in favor of bho. Not to mention WHO was asked.

7. 7 | May 1, 2012 2:29 pm

@ Lily:

I wish but lets say he has the support of 45-47%. Of that a good 20% do view him as a god. the other 25-27% just think he’s cool.

8. Lily
    8 | May 1, 2012 2:30 pm

@ Lily:

Sure he has said that but not as many people as you think are buying that load of crap.
    BTW how has the May Day uprising gone today so far????? Not quite as they have hoped for?

9. 9 | May 1, 2012 2:30 pm

@ MikeA:

How dare I doubt the god-king!

10. MikeA
    10 | May 1, 2012 2:31 pm

As a member of the middle class, the whole spending more than you make the govt is doing is destroying me. Add to that the 45%+ that don’t pay any income tax and the middle class has a huge burden.

11. 11 | May 1, 2012 2:31 pm

@ Lily:

They tried to blow up a bridge in Cleveland. But their Popular Uprising isn’t what they expected.

12. 12 | May 1, 2012 2:32 pm

@ MikeA:

Yup alot of people live of the Middle Class.

13. Lily
    13 | May 1, 2012 2:32 pm

I think his coolness factor is really a msm drummed up meme that the average American is just not buying. There is nothing ‘cool’ about him at all.

14. 14 | May 1, 2012 2:34 pm

@ Lily:

Maybe in the red states. But as someone in a swing state, there are still alot of people who view Obama as a divine entity. I wish I was joking, but he still has a following.

15. Lily
    15 | May 1, 2012 2:35 pm

@ Lily:

Well, well, well. Shows you just how many are in favor for bho. I mean they have thrown gasoline on this, tried to tie the Zimmerman case into this too and oh my again they get a fizzle. LOL. That says so much about bho’s support again a big flame-out!

16. MikeA
    16 | May 1, 2012 2:36 pm

@ Lily:

Totally agree. The shine is off this guy. He will always have his hardcore support. My neighbor is an ultra-liberal (even says so on her facebook page) Obama could kill kittens on the white house lawn and she would support him.

17. 17 | May 1, 2012 2:39 pm

@ MikeA:

Yup, I know people who would slit their wrists if Obama ordered them.

18. 18 | May 1, 2012 2:39 pm

@ Lily:

The Popular Uprising isn’t so popular!

19. Lily
    19 | May 1, 2012 2:41 pm

@ Lily:

I don’t doubt you but there are many red states. Not to mention the attack on the Church. We don’t worship the government. We are not Europe. You should take some solace in the fact that where I am at he isn’t a god-like figure. Look even NY isn’t even in the bag for him like in 2008!!! I think a lot of people are holding their true opinions of him close to their vest. They couldn’t even get their riot in LA like they wanted….well at least not yet. So far this May Day uprising isn’t getting the news. What is getting the news is that bho is using the Osama bin Laden take-out as political fodder and it isn’t going over very well with a lot of people. Super-fail.

20. Lily
    20 | May 1, 2012 2:45 pm

@ MikeA:

Oh I have no doubt at all about his hard-core supporters. The thing is we out number them by a huge margin.
    I agree with Rodan this presidental race isn’t a slam-dunk at all. But I have hope and faith up until the very last moments.

21. 21 | May 1, 2012 2:46 pm

@ Lily:

The problem is that Obama is a symbol. For many he’s some sort of messiah who is taking away America’s sins. This is what we are up against, a symbol. That’s why he needs to be attacked ruthlessly.

22. Lily
    22 | May 1, 2012 2:47 pm

@ Lily:

The Popular Uprising isn’t so popular!

LOL! This alone tells me a lot and it should you too! Epic Fail!!!

23. Lily
    23 | May 1, 2012 2:48 pm

I have a comment awaiting moderation. Don’t know what that is about.

24. Lily
    24 | May 1, 2012 2:50 pm

@ Lily:

You are right he is a symbol….but only the lunatic fringe see him the favorable kind of symbol. The rest of America view him as a symbol of failure and that we really need to fire a lot of people in D.C. Big time!

25. 25 | May 1, 2012 2:50 pm

@ Lily:

The Spam filter acted up!

26. Lily
    26 | May 1, 2012 2:52 pm

Maybe it is joing the May Day uprising! :lol:

27. 27 | May 1, 2012 2:53 pm

@ Lily:

Yes the Popular Uprising Day of Actions!

28 | May 1, 2012 2:54 pm

Under the reign of the Middle Class Warrior-in-Chief ™ homeownership has fallen to a 15 year low.

29. Bob in Breckenridge
    29 | May 1, 2012 2:55 pm

Actually, Obama never wanted to halt the middle class decline, he wanted to make it worse, and he’s succeeded.

He did this so more and more people would be dependent upon the government.

Why do you think that they’ve upped the amount of money people can earn and still qualify for food stamps?

30. MikeA
    30 | May 1, 2012 2:55 pm

@ Lily:

I agree. I think there is a real chance he will not be re-elected. Lots of people don’t want to say cause they will be branded as raaaaacists!!!! but what they do once the curtain closes or they are behind the partition and vote is what matters.

31. 31 | May 1, 2012 2:56 pm

@ MikeA:

My taxes are higher than my mortgage payment. Taxes are the single largest thing that takes money out of my pocket, and Obama assures me I don’t pay enough! I am pretty typical of the Middle Class. There are a lot of people in the same boat as me economically, and it really sucks.

32. MikeA
    32 | May 1, 2012 2:56 pm

@ huckfunn:

to be honest, I think there is some good to this Some people who got loans for homes should not have. For others, they should not own a home. The conditions to get a loan were too easy for too long. Look at Spain for what happens when banks will give a loan to anyone with a pulse. Its coming back to kill them now. Not that we aren’t taking it in the face.

33 | May 1, 2012 2:56 pm

We have talked about this before, but it bears repeating,
    the War on the Middle Class started with LBJ’s Great Society.
    It was a transfer of wealth from Middle America to
    the more worthy.
    Obama has put it on steroids & brazenly attacks success
    and calls working people greedy.

34. Lily
    34 | May 1, 2012 2:57 pm

Remember Rodan you thought the Hispanic vote was in the bag for obama…guess what you posted a poll it isn’t. Because bho has taken on the Catholic Church who will they believe the Church or Obama.
    Guess what the Church. bho stepped in it big time and is even doubling-down on it. I have never seen the Church so politically against a politician. Never. It is usually *issues* and not one particualar indiviual.

35. 35 | May 1, 2012 2:59 pm

@ Lily:

They Catholic Church hates Obama!

36. Lily
    36 | May 1, 2012 3:00 pm

We have talked about this before, but it bears repeating,
    the War on the Middle Class started with LBJ’s Great Society.
    It was a transfer of wealth from Middle America to
    the more worthy.
    Obama has put it on steroids & brazenly attacks success
    and calls working people greedy.

Excatly and honest working people who are just trying to support their families, put a roof over their head, put food on the table are grinding their teeth at being called *greedy* while our CiC and his wife live off our tax-payers dollars like Kings and Queens. We are noticing no matter how the msm tries to spin this…they can’t.

37. 37 | May 1, 2012 3:00 pm

@ Bob in Breckenridge:

The more people dependent on government, the more Democrats. Its a great scam.

38. citizen_q
    38 | May 1, 2012 3:01 pm

@ MikeA:
    Personally, I don’t care if I am called a racist anymore Extreme overuse and the ignored reverse racism being displayed quite openly these days have destroyed the impact of that pejorative for me.

I don’t like obama, and I can point to a laundry list of reasons longer than my arm. None of which have anything to do with obama’s race. Therefore use of the racist label simply demonstrates the irrationality of the accuser.

39. Lily
    39 | May 1, 2012 3:02 pm

@ Lily:

They Catholic Church hates Obama!

They see him for what he is and even have said it! Quote, Unquote..
    “Bho is a liar and do not BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS!”

40. 40 | May 1, 2012 3:02 pm

LBJ and Woodrow Wilson are 2 demons that will not go away.

On foreign policy, the ideas of Wilson still are dominant, especially in the GOP. LBJ’s legacy still haunts us to this day thanks to the Democrats. These 2 were evil assholes.

42. 42 | May 1, 2012 3:03 pm

@ Lily:

Jesus said to beware of false prophets. Obama is in that category. He claim he would heal the planet.

43. 43 | May 1, 2012 3:03 pm

@ huckfunn:

The Pharaoh celebrates!

44. Lily
    44 | May 1, 2012 3:06 pm

@ MikeA:

Oh don’t even mention taxes around my husband!! Good heavens he will tell you we are paying in the 30% percent range and we don’t make 250,000 dollars a year!!! Yet strangely bho doesn’t even pay that much!!!! The man is a liar, a thief and anti-American.

45. citizen_q
    45 | May 1, 2012 3:06 pm

Lily wrote:

“Bho is a liar and do not BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS!”

Obama is such a pathalogical liar that he has killed the old joke about “how can you tell if so and so is lying….. His lips are moving”. It is just simply an observation of fact and there is nothing funny about it.

46 | May 1, 2012 3:11 pm

Lily wrote:

We have talked about this before, but it bears repeating,
    the War on the Middle Class started with LBJ’s Great Society.
    It was a transfer of wealth from Middle America to
    the more worthy.
    Obama has put it on steroids & brazenly attacks success
    and calls working people greedy.

Wednesday night soirees with lavish meals & lots of guests.
    Right after his election he said that he wanted every
    musical act in his Ipod at the White House.
    Trip after fabulouss trip. Mochelle loads up a plane
    with her Chicgo cronies & spends almost $5M
    But they understand all of the struggling people./

47. Guggi
    47 | May 1, 2012 3:12 pm

Sorry for the OT

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Grenell hounded from Romney campaign by anti-gay conservatives

Richard Grenell, the openly gay spokesman recently hired to sharpen the foreign policy message of Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign, has resigned in the wake of a full-court press by anti-gay conservatives.

In a statement obtained by Right Turn, Grenell says:

I have decided to resign from the Romney campaign as the Foreign Policy and National Security Spokesman. While I welcomed the challenge to confront President Obama’s foreign policy failures and weak leadership on the world stage, my ability to speak clearly and forcefully on the issues has been greatly diminished by the hyper-partisan discussion of personal issues that sometimes comes from a presidential campaign. I want to thank Governor Romney for his belief in me and my abilities and his clear message to me that being openly gay was a non-issue for him and his team.

48. Lily
    48 | May 1, 2012 3:13 pm

@ Lily:

Trust in the fact that most people know he can not do that!!! He is a miserable liar and failure to this country. He is doing excatly what he intended to do make the United States a joke. Normal American’s are not swallowing this bullshit.

49. Lily
    49 | May 1, 2012 3:14 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Obama spikes the ball in Afghanistan.

I am just sure our soldiers are so happy about that/NOT! Is he there to say he is sorry again to our enemy?????
    /what a loser

50. 50 | May 1, 2012 3:16 pm

@ Guggi:

That’s despicable and feeds into the image of a Theocratic intolerant GOP.

51. 51 | May 1, 2012 3:16 pm

@ Lily:

I wish I could agree, but I’m telling you he has a hold on too mnay people.

52. Lily
    52 | May 1, 2012 3:17 pm

citizen_q wrote:

Lily wrote:

“Bho is a liar and do not BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS!”

No it is not funny that our president lies to the people he is supposed to represent. He doesn’t care one grain of rice about Americans unless they are not his enemies. The man has a damn enemy list! Unfreaking believable!!!

53. Lily
    53 | May 1, 2012 3:20 pm

Oh yeah they understand/not!!! They are a disgrace to this nation.
    /on a funny note the bho re-election campaign had to tell the people who went to the George Clooney campaign raiser for bho….it is not about George Clooney you have to support bho..not Clooney. Says a lot to me.

54. Guggi
    54 | May 1, 2012 3:24 pm

@ Guggi:
    That’s despicable and feeds into the image of a Theocratic intolerant GOP.

yep

55. 55 | May 1, 2012 3:24 pm

@ Lily:

He’s our Celebrity President®! He is like Kim Kardashian, famous for being famous. He’s never done an honest day’s worth of work in his priviledged 1%er life…

56 | May 1, 2012 3:26 pm

Lily wrote:

Oh yeah they understand/not!!! They are a disgrace to this nation.

For BHO, the blush seems to be off the rose.

57. 57 | May 1, 2012 3:27 pm

He’s the cool and hip!
    ////

58. Lily
    58 | May 1, 2012 3:27 pm

@ Lily:

I wish I could agree, but I’m telling you he has a hold on too mnay people.

He has a hold on voter fraud. I think you are viewing this from the prism of your surroundings. Ask people across the country ‘are they seeing a lot bho support for re-election?’ Nope. He doesn’t have the command he did in 2008. Nope. Not. One. Bit. He is losing the younger vote by truck loads by the minute. The religious vote too. He is offending way too many people. Way too many. His heavy-handed over reach is getting attention.
    I agree this will be a hard fought election, by no doubt. But he doesn’t have the support he had in 2008 by a loooonnnnng shot.

59. Guggi
    59 | May 1, 2012 3:28 pm

@ Lily:

Obama makes surprise visit to Afghanistan

President Obama made an unannounced visit to Afghanistan on Tuesday, landing on the one-year anniversary of the attack that killed Osama bin Laden and during a pivotal moment in U.S-Afghan relations, as the two countries look to define their military and economic ties beyond 2014.

60. 60 | May 1, 2012 3:33 pm

@ Guggi:

Campaigning on the taxpayer’s dime. Has he ever been to Afghanistan (or Iraq for that matter) before? I don’t recall him ever going except maybe once, early in his term. I think his internal polls must be abyssmal for him to be taking this tack. After all, his “anti-war” base can’t be terribly thrilled by Obama the Warrior Princess…

61. Lily
    61 | May 1, 2012 3:34 pm

@ Lily:

I honestly don’t understand that ‘celebrity’ status one bit at all. Got this off my sons facebook….no the youngsters aren’t buying into the celebrity bullshit.

62. Lily
    62 | May 1, 2012 3:37 pm

Lily wrote:

Oh yeah they understand/not!!! They are a disgrace to this nation.

For BHO, the blush seems to be off the rose.

Big time!!!! That rose is wilting under the heat and his past 3 1/2 years!

63. 63 | May 1, 2012 3:37 pm

@ Lily:

Ok we are going to disagree on this.

64. Guggi
    64 | May 1, 2012 3:37 pm

Obama the Warrior Princess

*rofl*

65. 65 | May 1, 2012 3:38 pm

If Romney was smart, he would pledge to remove US troops out of Afghanistan in 6 months after eh leaves and not to intervene in Syria. This would put Obama in a tight spot.

66. 66 | May 1, 2012 3:39 pm

Obama the Warrior Princess…

How dare you insult the god-king!
    ///

67. Lily
    67 | May 1, 2012 3:41 pm

@ Lily:

Ok we are going to disagree on this.

Oh {Rodan} we always do. ;)
    But I do agree with you that it is going to be hard to get bho out.

68 | May 1, 2012 3:43 pm

@ Lily:
    Lots of intimidation & voter fraud in this election.

69. NoThreat2U
    69 | May 1, 2012 3:43 pm

Guggi wrote:

Obama the Warrior Princess

*rofl*

I giggled at that too.

70. EBL
    70 | May 1, 2012 3:43 pm

Happy May Day! There are all sorts of songs to sing!

71. 71 | May 1, 2012 3:45 pm

The Pharaoh plans to address us at 7:30 tonight.

As a show of unity between the two countries, Obama plans a 10-minute televised address from Afghanistan at 7:30pm Eastern time, or 4am Kabul time. The brief visit, conducted under the cover of the night, helped ensure security for Air Force

72. 72 | May 1, 2012 3:46 pm

That would certainly put Obama in a tight spot, but I don’t see the former happening at all. The latter, maybe. There is no US national interest in Syria, except perhaps in seeing the whole mess degenerate into a Lebanon-style civil war so that Syria is too occupied with internal problems to be involved in external problems. We’re going to spend the next 30-40 years reaping the whirlwind of the Arab Spring, anyway. Obama totally screwed the pooch on that one, and it doesn’t help tto have RINOs like McCain and Ms. Lindsey Graham out there cheering it on. The Republican Party isn’t unified on that, though. Far from it. They just weren’t unified in their opposition to things like Obama’s Lybian Adventure to do anything about it.

73. Lily
    73 | May 1, 2012 3:48 pm

bho seems like he is running scared. List of enemies, calling out private citizens for donating to Romney, saying the big oil companies are conspiring against him, using and offending many people about the osama bin laden take down (sure any pres would probably use this too but bho is acting like he did this himself and is over playing his hand), Eric Holder’s saying states asking for voter ID is racist, the NAACP bringing to the UN that voter ID is human rights violations, Clooney getting more attention than bho. The list goes on and on. Yep it is going to be one nasty election cycle.

74. Lily
    74 | May 1, 2012 3:50 pm

The Pharaoh plans to address us at 7:30 tonight.

Oooooooooh and I am sure he is going to use our troops as back-ground fodder to make him look like they love him. Disgraceful.

75. 75 | May 1, 2012 3:50 pm

The base is against anymore wars for the Muslim Brotherhood. The Establishment including Romney are chopping their bits for a war in Syria.

If Romney defeats Obama and gets us in a war in Syria, that will be the end of the Republican Party and his Presidency. If he goes after Iran, that’s legitimate, but Syria is just enabling the Muslim Brotherhood.

76. NoThreat2U
    76 | May 1, 2012 3:51 pm

I would rather watch gay porn, thank you very much.

77. Lily
    77 | May 1, 2012 3:52 pm

:shock:

78. 78 | May 1, 2012 3:54 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Charles Johnson and Andrew Sullivan?

79. Lily
    79 | May 1, 2012 3:54 pm

I hope I didn’t offend you … that was not my intention.

80. yenta-fada
    80 | May 1, 2012 3:56 pm

John Williams of Shadow Stats gives us an undoctored account of the U.S. economy:

“The weaker-than-expected initial growth estimate for first-quarter GDP rounds out a month of indicators showing increasingly soft economic activity. The economy has not recovered from its multi-year plunge in activity from 2006/2007 into late-2008/mid-2009. The recent reporting of some economic gains largely has been an illusion, tied to the effects of underestimated inflation.

As previously noted, the U.S. consumer does not have the ability to sustain growth in personal consumption expenditures (71% of GDP), due to structural problems with household income and debt. Accordingly, there is no recovery underway or likely in the near future. Underlying economic reality does not have positive implications for the system. Ongoing economic stagnation and renewed contraction will mean much-worse-than-anticipated federal budget deficits, U.S. Treasury funding needs and banking-system solvency issues.

Despite current protestations to the contrary, the Fed likely will be forced into a new round of easing in an effort to support the still-faltering banking system. As has been the case in recent years, though, any action here again should be under the cover of attempting to stimulate the economy. Any such action also likely will provide a trigger for heavy selling of the U.S. dollar and upside pressure on domestic inflation.
    The SGS-Alternate GDP estimate for first-quarter 2012 is an approximate annual contraction of 2.2% versus the official estimate of a 2.1% gain. Adjusted for gimmicked inflation and other methodological changes, the business downturn that began in 2006/2007 is ongoing; there has been no meaningful economic rebound.”

81. NoThreat2U
    81 | May 1, 2012 3:57 pm

Rodan, this isn’t the exact article I read yesterday, but close enough. You would be pleasantly surprised at how many members of congress, on both sides are NOT big on nation building. Just wanted to give you a little glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel :)

82. 82 | May 1, 2012 3:57 pm

@ Lily:

No way! We just disagree on the hold Obama has on people. No offense taken at all!

83. Lily
    83 | May 1, 2012 3:58 pm

We??

Mooch’s Turn To Spike The Bin Laden Football: “We Brought Him To Justice”…

84. NoThreat2U
    84 | May 1, 2012 3:58 pm

@ Lily:
    Anything would be better then listening to Obloviate. lol

85. Lily
    85 | May 1, 2012 3:58 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

That’s why I have netflix. ;)

86. Lily
    86 | May 1, 2012 4:00 pm

@ Lily:

:) I know we always do! But I’m in a red state…Louisiana to boot (no pun intended) and bho has screwed Louisiana over big time!

87. 87 | May 1, 2012 4:01 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Yes there is growing concensus on the Right and Left that these wars need to end. The problem is that both Obama and Romney want another war. If you criticize nation building, you get called an isolationist. Its a way to silence people.

I’m a history buff and every major power declined or collapsed because of useless wars that were not in its interest. I see history repeating itself and our bi-partisan elites don’t care. They only give a shit about what the Saudi Ambassador, Muslim Brotherhood agents and these think thanks wants.

88. NoThreat2U
    88 | May 1, 2012 4:03 pm

@ Lily:
    I am tired of netflix. Too many cheesy movies. Gonna just get DVD from them now.

89. 89 | May 1, 2012 4:04 pm

@ Lily:

Obama has screwed everyone over.

90 | May 1, 2012 4:05 pm

EBL wrote:

Happy May Day! There are all sorts of songs to sing!

In CW’s absence, I’ll submit this on his behalf:

91. NoThreat2U
    91 | May 1, 2012 4:06 pm

Well then we will have to get louder and get the message across and back those who think like us. Let them build their own nations.

92. m
    92 | May 1, 2012 4:06 pm

Y’all check out Bob’s Special Report.

93 | May 1, 2012 4:08 pm

BHO is a foppish metrosexual. He is not used to adversity,
    things have been handed to him. He is a poor high school student ,
    no problem, he gets an academic scholarship to Occidental
    College. In two years off to the IVY League & they change
    the rules at Harvard Law Review to make him President.
    Community organizer & undistinguihed political career &
    voila! President of the United States!
    Doesn’t Romney know that he is supposed to roll over?

94. 94 | May 1, 2012 4:09 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

I think its time for a new Political Party. I view the Republicans and Democrats a Bloods and Crips. Both parties are Islamic loving criminal organizations that are a cancer to this country. I am voting against Obama in November, but I hate the Republicans as much as I hate the Democrats.

This is the last election I will ever vote Republican.

95. Lily
    95 | May 1, 2012 4:10 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Amazon has streaming movies too. I use that too. I HATE commericals.
    Sometimes on netflix you actually have to look…they have some Investigation Dicovery Shows. Like Solved or Wicked Attractions or Deadly Women!
    Of course I am kind of a crime buff. ;)

96. Lily
    96 | May 1, 2012 4:14 pm

Never know Rodan Romney may surprise us all if he gets elected. This is what I pray for each and every day. That is what we need to do is pray not to a politician but to God for our country. What is the old saying, “God, Family and Country”.
    I honestly think all this crap (marxism, socialism, pc crap) is coming to a head with this election. Time to skim the crap off that has rose to the top!

97. yenta-fada
    97 | May 1, 2012 4:15 pm

@ Lily:
    Obama has screwed everyone over.

Zero’s open disdain for people is a gift that keeps on giving. Like:

“I want to thank President Santos and the people of Colombia for the extraordinary hospitality in the beautiful city of Cartagena,” said Obama. “We’re having a wonderful time. And usually when I take these summit trips, part of my job is to scout out where I may want to bring Michelle back later for vacation. So we’ll make sure to come back sometime in the near future.”

That disrespects all taxpayers. Republicans just need to quote him all the time to get their message across.

98. NoThreat2U
    98 | May 1, 2012 4:17 pm

I will continue to vote anti-Progressive. Even if that means an old skool Dem. Both parties need purged. Term limits is a good place to start.@ Lily:

99. NoThreat2U
    99 | May 1, 2012 4:17 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    I tried to reply to Lily in a seperate post and screwed it up. lol

100. yenta-fada
    100 | May 1, 2012 4:17 pm

@ huckfunn:

lol. CW will be proud of you for playing Russian boolsh!t.

101. NoThreat2U
    101 | May 1, 2012 4:18 pm

@ Lily:
    Is Amazon one set price for unlimited use like netflix?

102. Lily
    102 | May 1, 2012 4:21 pm

BHO is a foppish metrosexual. He is not used to adversity,
    things have been handed to him. He is a poor high school student ,
    no problem, he gets an academic scholarship to Occidental
    College. In two years off to the IVY League & they change
    the rules at Harvard Law Review to make him President.
    Community organizer & undistinguihed political career &
    voila! President of the United States!
    Doesn’t Romney know that he is supposed to roll over?

Excatly. Romney doesn’t seem like he is going to roll over…HE’S A RACIST THEN!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NYC Occupy Protester Heckles Romney: “Mitt Romney You’re A Racist!”…

103. yenta-fada
    103 | May 1, 2012 4:22 pm

Lily wrote:

@ NoThreat2U:
    Amazon has streaming movies too. I use that too. I HATE commericals.
    Of course I am kind of a crime buff.

We need to discuss mystery writers one day when I can sit up and type.

104. Lily
    104 | May 1, 2012 4:23 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

No you buy or rent. A movie might be 1.99 to rent.

105. yenta-fada
    105 | May 1, 2012 4:25 pm

“Occupy in one photo” h/t Michelle Malkin

106. NoThreat2U
    106 | May 1, 2012 4:26 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    James Patterson Alex Cross novels!!!! lol

@ Lily:
    The problem with that is I get stupid at times and would lose track of how much I spent. lol

107. Lily
    107 | May 1, 2012 4:26 pm

@ yenta-fada:

They are nothing but pawns indeed. Do they really understand excatly what they are wishing for?? Idiots.

108. yenta-fada
    108 | May 1, 2012 4:27 pm

@ Guggi:

Obama will do anything to get away from the White House. really.

109. 109 | May 1, 2012 4:27 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Unless a new Rightwing party based on National Interest gets started, this is my last election I am voting in. I’m 36 going on 37. I have better things in life to worry about than a feud between 2 Islamic loving criminal organizations.

If Obama wasn’t such a 3rd world Liberation Marxist, I would boycott this election also.

110 | May 1, 2012 4:28 pm

@ Lily:
    NYC Occupy Protester Heckles Romney: “Mitt Romney You’re A Racist!”…
    The woman sounds menatl.

111. Lily
    111 | May 1, 2012 4:29 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Naw…pretty easy they e-mail you to let you know what you rented. Plus if you keep yourself limited. You get to watch movies before they even come out on DVD or Netflix. Rent one or two. Watch first. Like going to a video store keep yourself controlled. Although I even go for series. Hubby says I over do it. Doesn’t matter one of my little vices. Streaming shows.

112. Lily
    112 | May 1, 2012 4:30 pm

Don’t all bho supporters sound ‘mental’???

113. yenta-fada
    113 | May 1, 2012 4:31 pm

Lily wrote:

@ yenta-fada:

Nope. Also the pundits draw the wrong conclusions from OWS. They actually don’t know the origins. They won’t find it in the NYT, so it must be an uprising./

114. 114 | May 1, 2012 4:31 pm

@ Lily:

Never know Rodan Romney may surprise us all if he gets elected.

He is on record supporting the Arab Spring and wants to intervene in Syria. The Republican Establishment has never met a war they didn’t like.

I’ve made up my mind and this is the LAST time I will vote for the GOP.

115. 115 | May 1, 2012 4:31 pm

What that heckler is really saying is that Romney is a heretic.

116 | May 1, 2012 4:32 pm

Lily wrote:

Don’t all bho supporters sound ‘mental’???

Actually yes.

117. Lily
    117 | May 1, 2012 4:32 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Lily:
    Is Amazon one set price for unlimited use like netflix?

If you are a prime member there are also free shows to download.

118. yenta-fada
    118 | May 1, 2012 4:33 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ yenta-fada:
    James Patterson Alex Cross novels!!!! lol
    @ Lily:

I’ve read so many mysteries, it’s embarrassing. lol

119. Lily
    119 | May 1, 2012 4:39 pm

@ yenta-fada:

I read true crime plus a lot of psycology books. The Why,What,Where and How (did this people turn out like this) is so very interesting.

120. yenta-fada
    120 | May 1, 2012 4:39 pm

Ever think of living in Colombia? I don’t mean to insult your patriotism at all. It’s just that your Spanish roots are also deep. Just throwing out the topic. I think the focus for everyone is ABO at this time, watching the disaster that is this administration. After that is accomplished, then people must look to the future. I believe Zero can be defeated.

121. Lily
    121 | May 1, 2012 4:40 pm

@ Lily:

Never know Rodan Romney may surprise us all if he gets elected.

I’ve made up my mind and this is the LAST time I will vote for the GOP.

Right now my only goal is this election, then I will take it from there.

122. yenta-fada
    122 | May 1, 2012 4:43 pm

Lily wrote:

@ yenta-fada:

I don’t read true crime, but I read fairly widely because I’m home all the time. Hubby reads everything from the classics to graphic novels. Couple of geeks. lol

123. Lily
    123 | May 1, 2012 4:46 pm

A hundred? Really? What the hell is going on? Yet the msm doesn’t report this!! No I am not surprised.

Norfolk, Virginia: 100 Teens Who Would Look Like Obama’s Sons Pummel White Couple…

124. NoThreat2U
    124 | May 1, 2012 4:48 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    @ Lily:
    I also like true crime by Ann Rule. She used to work side by side with Ted Bundy and had no idea of what he really was. I read all types of books too. Makes me a geek. lol

125. Lily
    125 | May 1, 2012 4:48 pm

@ yenta-fada:

I have read so much fiction that non-fiction to me is my area now.
    From history, to true crime (got to know which authors are the best there, some authors are just horrible) and tons of psychology. Oh well I’m a geek too!

126. Lily
    126 | May 1, 2012 4:49 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Read that book when I was 21 scared the hell out of me!! ;)

127. Lily
    127 | May 1, 2012 4:50 pm

@ Lily:

I also read about religion too. Super geek here I suppose. ;)

128. Lily
    128 | May 1, 2012 4:51 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Then you would like the shows I mentioned on netflix…Discovery ID.

129. yenta-fada
    129 | May 1, 2012 4:53 pm

@noThreat
    @Lily

We need a book thread.

130. Lily
    130 | May 1, 2012 4:54 pm

@ yenta-fada:

LOL!

131 | May 1, 2012 4:57 pm

This goes out to all the police who are dealing with “Occupy” idiots today:

Potbellied Pigs
    —apologies to Eric Clapton and “Bell Bottom Blues”

Potbellied pigs, they made me cry
    My anger is through the ceiling
    I’m out here but don’t know why
    Courting bodily harm

Do you want to see me wearing my “Vendetta” mask?
    Do you want to hear me shouting mindless slogans?
    I’m glad to do it because
    I don’t want to pay my bills
    Give me more free stuff, please
    I don’t want to pay my bills
    On the dole I want to stay

I’ll stay here all day and night
    You better treat me like a baby
    You know the fix is in, yeah, that’s right
    To give us all legal cover

Potbellied pigs, whom I despise,
    Despite our differences and schisms,
    You’ll be surprised the next time “Occupy”
    Shows the violence of the new anarchism

I don’t want to pay my bills

133 | May 1, 2012 5:02 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Ha!

134. yenta-fada
    134 | May 1, 2012 5:06 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Rhyming anarchism and schisms=pretty darn good.

135 | May 1, 2012 5:07 pm

Our most excellent Leader will address we peasants from
    Afghanistan in 2.5 hours.
    I assume that we will hear yodeling to Allah from some
    minaret that our troops were forced to build.
    Maybe he will talk about a new soccer field that we built
    them. That will allow the Taliban a place to begin to
    execute the whores in the blue burquas who showed some
    ankle.
    That was their favorite passtime until we got there &
    Bush went all cultural intolerant.

136 | May 1, 2012 5:07 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Bell Bottom Blues. Great tune from a great album.

137 | May 1, 2012 5:11 pm

Our most excellent Leader will address we peasants from
    Afghanistan in 2.5 hours.

138. Lily
    138 | May 1, 2012 5:13 pm

Campaigning on our taxpayers dime, again. I think I will miss this.
    He will brag about him bringing bin ladan down, say sorry to our enemies again (just guessing here but I am sure he will slip it in somehow), tell the enemy when we will be leaving (which will endanger our soldiers more again), say how great he is and how much greatness he has accomplished in Afganistan and also use our troops as back drops to his speech. I think I got all his talking points down without even viewing the damn thing. Any American watching it who are in their right minds will cringe at the hubris of it all.

139 | May 1, 2012 5:17 pm

@ huckfunn:
    If I didn’t know better, I would swear that BHO greased his
    face, tied a black rag around his head & clenced a K bar
    in his teeth.
    ‘He then repelled down a rope from a chopper, killed Bin Laden & made it home for dinner.
    When does he salute the Seals who actually did it?

140. Lily
    140 | May 1, 2012 5:20 pm

Non-violent indeed/not.

May Day In Seattle: Occupiers Set Fire At Federal Courthouse, Smash Store And Car Windows…

“I say, God bless them” – Nancy Pelosi

141. Lily
    141 | May 1, 2012 5:23 pm

@ huckfunn:
    If I didn’t know better, I would swear that BHO greased his
    face, tied a black rag around his head & clenced a K bar
    in his teeth.
    When does he salute the Seals who actually did it?

No kidding and Michelle helped him too. She did say We got bin Laden!

I am sure she was the helo pilot while bho did this mission all on his own and bare-handedly.

142 | May 1, 2012 5:26 pm

@ Lily:

I don’t know if I will watch, I can’t stomach the sight
    of him or the sound of his voice.
    He makes my teeth itch.

143 | May 1, 2012 5:36 pm

@ Lily:

No kidding and Michelle helped him too. She did say We got bin Laden!

I am convinced that Bin Laden actually committed suicide.
    He had intel that if he got captured he would have to join
    Moochelles, “Let’s Move” Movement & eat from her crappy
    organic garden.

144. Lily
    144 | May 1, 2012 5:38 pm

I wouldn’t be able to stomach the thought he will be using our soldiers as his back-drop while giving his sorry ass speech.

145. Lily
    145 | May 1, 2012 5:40 pm

@ Lily:

No kidding and Michelle helped him too. She did say We got bin Laden!

I am convinced that Bin Laden actually committed suicide.
    He had intel that if he got captured he would have to join
    Moochelles, “Let’s Move” Movement & eat from her crappy
    organic garden.

LOL … funny! She doesn’t even adhere to her “Let’s Move” and doesn’t eat the crappy food she thinks everyone else should eat.
    She is always stuffing her face with the bad foods!