First time visitor? Learn more.

Occupy May Day 2012 Insanity New York City: Union Square Park

by Urban Infidel ( 219 Comments › )
Filed under Open thread, Politics at May 2nd, 2012 - 5:00 pm


I headed into the fray to bring you news and views from the Occupy May Day Mobs.

It was a typical May Day in Union Square with all the Anarchist, Commie, Big Labor and Illegal Alien trimmings, only this time with extra Occupy.

WTF?? Red long johns, check.  Tambourine, check.  Pacifier, check. I’m stumped. Please someone, anyone!, help me figure that one out.

When asked why he made this sign he said that he wanted to “dispel the idea that OWS is just a bunch of smelly hippies.”  He was a nice kid and he had no idea of course that I was largely responsible myself for promulgating the ‘OWS smells’ meme after my famed trip to Zucotti Square last year.


His friend even showers twice a day!


Masks and costumery were the order of the day.

“Hello?  Central casting?
Your anarcho-occu-commies are here.
Where do we send ‘em?”


Poughkeepsie?  Really?



Occupy antisemitism again.
Note the Star of David in Obama’s tie.






As is typical of any May Day or Occupy gathering, the only American flag present is defaced.

More coming up!


Slide show of all photos click here!
Or, click here for the gallery view.
UPDATES: Check out the below video of the rabid Occupy mob attacking NY ICE counter-demonstrators yesterday!

Here below is a video taken of the same event but shot from a different vantage point.

(cross posted from urbaninfidel.blogspot.com)

Tags:

Comments

Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

Play nice!

219 Responses to “Occupy May Day 2012 Insanity New York City: Union Square Park”
( jump to bottom )

  1. Bob in Breckenridge
    1 | May 2, 2012 5:17 pm

    Look at these pathetic lib pussies. Where’s the pony-tailed fatass?


  2. Bob in Breckenridge
    2 | May 2, 2012 5:19 pm

    Bob in Breckenridge wrote:

    Look at these pathetic lib pussies. Where’s the pony-tailed fatass?

    Oh wait, I see Chuckles. He’s the one wearing the blue tutu with the orange cheeto-stained tanktop with his greasy hair in a bun.


  3. Bob in Breckenridge
    3 | May 2, 2012 5:25 pm

    BTW Urban Infidel, I sure hope you took a long hot shower after being around those smelly occutard fleabaggers. The stench must have been awful.


  4. coldwarrior
    4 | May 2, 2012 5:32 pm

    compare the above idiots to real thing:

    i have respect for the later, disdain for the for those spineless churl that we have now.

    thanks UI!

    now go get de-loused!


  5. coldwarrior
    5 | May 2, 2012 5:33 pm

    Bob in Breckenridge wrote:

    BTW Urban Infidel, I sure hope you took a long hot shower after being around those smelly occutard fleabaggers. The stench must have been awful.

    water and soap aint gonna help that stink!

    :lol:


  6. Bob in Breckenridge
    6 | May 2, 2012 5:43 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    Bob in Breckenridge wrote:
    BTW Urban Infidel, I sure hope you took a long hot shower after being around those smelly occutard fleabaggers. The stench must have been awful.

    water and soap aint gonna help that stink!

    Maybe tomato juice? I hear that’s what to use if your dog gets sprayed by a skunk. And to all you skunks out there, I’m sorry for insulting you.


  7. coldwarrior
    7 | May 2, 2012 5:46 pm

    @ Bob in Breckenridge:

    need some Frontline on ya BEFORE going in!


  8. Bob in Breckenridge
    8 | May 2, 2012 5:50 pm

    coldwarrior wrote:

    @ Bob in Breckenridge:
    need some Frontline on ya BEFORE going in!

    Better to be safe and go with the Frontline Plus. That’s what my dog gets. :)


  9. RIX
    9 | May 2, 2012 6:00 pm

    These are social misfits. If they ever achieved the Commie
    Utopia that they seek, their Marxist overlords would
    eliminate them.


  10. Bob in Breckenridge
    10 | May 2, 2012 6:03 pm

    RIX wrote:

    These are social misfits. If they ever achieved the Commie
    Utopia that they seek, their Marxist overlords would
    eliminate them.

    Like Jews and gays that support the muzz. Morons.


  11. heysoos
    11 | May 2, 2012 6:05 pm

    they add color to the landscape…it’s that time of year
    no blood, no foul


  12. Speranza
    12 | May 2, 2012 6:07 pm

    Anarchistic pigs.


  13. Speranza
    13 | May 2, 2012 6:07 pm

    Bob in Breckenridge wrote:

    Look at these pathetic lib pussies. Where’s the pony-tailed fatass?

    Tuning up his guitar.


  14. Speranza
    14 | May 2, 2012 6:08 pm

    I always refer to Union Square as Red Square.


  15. RIX
    15 | May 2, 2012 6:13 pm

    @ Bob in Breckenridge:

    Like Jews and gays that support the muzz. Morons.

    Good analogy.


  16. yenta-fada
    16 | May 2, 2012 6:14 pm

    Meet ‘dazed and confused’. It seems like a melange of various causes, random excuses for dressing funny, and some genuine rage against the machine. We all feel the underlying anxieties of our age, be they economic, political, or social. Those of us who have a plan of how we will meet the challenges of life are better off than those who didn’t/don’t plan at all. Self reliance, to the degree we can accomplish it, is a mark of maturity. The left has diluted this notion to gain power and control. Occupiers are a sad result of learned helplessness. Thanks for the great photojournalism as always, Urban Infidel!


  17. yenta-fada
    17 | May 2, 2012 6:26 pm

    Case in point. The socialist NDP; PROFIT IS A DIRTY WORD

    “The New Democratic Party of British Columbia, the province’s likely next government if you look at the polls, seems to eschew profit in favour of redistribution.

    The preamble of the party’s constitution states the following:

    The principles of democratic socialism can be defined briefly as follows: a) the production and distribution of goods and services shall be directed to meeting the social and individual needs of people and not for profit, b) the modification and control of the operations of monopolistic productive and distributive organizations through economic and social planning, towards these ends, and c) where necessary, the extension of the principle of social ownership.

    Tom Fletcher, legislative reporter and columnist for Black Press, raised the issue in his column Imagining an NDP government where he stated that the party “. . . still opposes all profit-making activity”.


  18. yenta-fada
    18 | May 2, 2012 6:29 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    Sigh. Why earn when the goal is to give it away? Demotivational!


  19. Lily
    19 | May 2, 2012 6:33 pm

    Urban Infidel great post.
    Looks like they used the communist holiday May Day for a Halloween party.
    /most of these nuts are clueless, just another reason to dress funny and get the attention they so seem to desire.


  20. Lily
    20 | May 2, 2012 6:35 pm

    I wonder how much this cost NYC to clean up and keep them in line with all the police??


  21. m
    21 | May 2, 2012 6:41 pm

    “This is what tolerance looks like”

    Indeed.


  22. RIX
    22 | May 2, 2012 6:43 pm

    The concerned yoots that show up for the Nato Summit
    in Chicago in the middle of this month should be really
    good tourists./
    It will be Euro anarchists & local OWS types.
    Chicago is saying that they will not tolerate violence
    and property damage.
    A spokesman for the protestors, Andy Thayer is complaining
    that they are being threatened.
    It is not a threat to signal that the law will be enforced.


  23. Bumr50
    23 | May 2, 2012 6:50 pm

    @ m:

    Ya.

    Like this whole “anti-bullying” thing…

    Like these folks are the first human beings enlightened enough to take on bullies, and they do it by “bullying” themselves.

    Stupid, but arrogant…


  24. Bumr50
    24 | May 2, 2012 6:51 pm

    @ m:
    @ Bumr50:

    Sorry.

    It’s REALLY starting to get on my nerves.


  25. Brick
    25 | May 2, 2012 6:52 pm

    I was hoping to get some pics from the local Occupy May Day demonstrations out here in the sticks of Pennsyltucky. But there tweren’t any. :)

    Nice job UI. You got some nice posed shots. What’s your secret to blending in amongst the rabble?


  26. m
    26 | May 2, 2012 6:54 pm

    @ Bumr50:

    I’m with ya.


  27. heysoos
    27 | May 2, 2012 6:55 pm

    @ Brick:

    embrace the rabble…be the rabble


  28. yenta-fada
    28 | May 2, 2012 6:59 pm

    Naples, FL, a very wealthy community had ONE occupy protester who was mad because Moochelle wasn’t given the key to the city during a fundraiser. (it’s for the PEOPLE)/


  29. huckfunn
    29 | May 2, 2012 7:02 pm

    RIX wrote:

    The concerned yoots that show up for the Nato Summit
    in Chicago in the middle of this month should be really
    good tourists./
    It will be Euro anarchists & local OWS types.
    Chicago is saying that they will not tolerate violence
    and property damage.
    A spokesman for the protestors, Andy Thayer is complaining
    that they are being threatened.
    It is not a threat to signal that the law will be enforced.

    Sounds like Chicago 1968 redux. Rhambo will give ‘em the Mayor Daley treatment.


  30. yenta-fada
    30 | May 2, 2012 7:02 pm

    RIX wrote:

    The concerned yoots that show up for the Nato Summit
    in Chicago in the middle of this month should be really
    good tourists./
    It will be Euro anarchists & local OWS types.
    Chicago is saying that they will not tolerate violence
    and property damage.
    A spokesman for the protestors, Andy Thayer is complaining
    that they are being threatened.
    It is not a threat to signal that the law will be enforced.

    Those are paid professional anarchists who are genuine danger to people and property.


  31. yenta-fada
    31 | May 2, 2012 7:03 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    @ Brick:

    embrace the rabble…be the rabble

    Afford the rabble?/


  32. yenta-fada
    32 | May 2, 2012 7:03 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    calling grammar police on myself….


  33. heysoos
    33 | May 2, 2012 7:06 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    rabble on, rabble off
    a Zen thing that never ends


  34. Bumr50
    34 | May 2, 2012 7:08 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    They’re probably lingering around the tavern, waiting for slurrers and such -- too busy to notice your small error.


  35. Bumr50
    35 | May 2, 2012 7:09 pm

    @ heysoos:
    heysoos wrote:

    rabble on

    Fling our throng?


  36. Brick
    36 | May 2, 2012 7:10 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    @ Brick:
    embrace the rabble…be the rabble

    I’ll have to let my hair grow more and remember to leave my watch at home.


  37. heysoos
    37 | May 2, 2012 7:12 pm

    if people want to dress up like cartoons and wander the streets chanting and playing bongos, I have no problem with it…
    when the first brick goes thru a window, it’s on….full auto rubber bullets and sticks…destroying property is a very serious offense imo


  38. Lily
    38 | May 2, 2012 7:13 pm

    @ Brick:

    Or just dress up in some Halloween suit with a sign with mis-spelled words. You would blend in well.


  39. heysoos
    39 | May 2, 2012 7:14 pm

    @ Brick:
    well yes…but some of us are just naturals


  40. RIX
    40 | May 2, 2012 7:15 pm

    @ yenta-fada:

    Those are paid professional anarchists who are genuine danger to people and property.

    Yes & downtown restaurants, clothing stores & other
    businesses will lose money.
    Restaurants are going to have half price dinners etc, but
    people do not want to be around the mob.


  41. Brick
    41 | May 2, 2012 7:31 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    when the first brick goes thru a window, it’s on…

    Someone has to be the bellwether.


  42. m
    42 | May 2, 2012 7:34 pm

    @ heysoos:

    The second they touched the NY ICE protesters’ banner they crossed a line. They are all about free speech unless it contradicts their own.


  43. Lily
    43 | May 2, 2012 7:44 pm

    Hmmmmmmm??? How many tea party protestets arrested…. 0

    Number of Occupiers Arrested Tops 7,000…

    http://weaselzippers.us/2012/05/02/number-of-occupiers-arrested-tops-7000/


  44. RIX
    44 | May 2, 2012 7:48 pm

    @ heysoos:

    when the first brick goes thru a window, it’s on….full auto rubber bullets and sticks…destroying property is a very serious offense imo

    That may be a little problematic in Chicago.
    Shortly after Chief of Police, Garry McCarthy
    got to town from New York he visited St. Sabina
    Church.
    That is Father Phlagers Church & McCarthy told the
    Congregation that the real threat is the Tea Party.


  45. Lily
    45 | May 2, 2012 7:52 pm

    @ RIX:

    The real threat is the tea party??? Still going on about the tea party. Yet they have been awfully silent lately. It is OWS crowd that has been causing so much trouble. But yet it is the evil tea party crowd everyone has to watch out for.
    No what they are going to do in Chicago is really try and light the gasoline for riots and it isn’t the tea party behind it either.


  46. Lily
    46 | May 2, 2012 7:53 pm

    @ Lily:

    Apparently they have already thrown the brick through the window with over 7000 arrested.


  47. Da_Beerfreak
    47 | May 2, 2012 7:54 pm

    @ Lily:
    I would be willing to bet that most of those 7,000+ will be let off with just a warning. Few if any will be charged and prosecuted. :evil:


  48. RIX
    48 | May 2, 2012 7:54 pm

    @ Lily:
    I caught Beckel on “The Five ” this afternoon.
    The left was always spewing that the Tea Party is violent.
    Beckel displayed their new tactic while defending the
    OWS cretins.
    He claims that the Tea Partiers are just too old to
    be violent.


  49. heysoos
    49 | May 2, 2012 7:55 pm

    @ RIX:
    fine…if he ignores the lessons from Seattle, Chicago will be the last stop for his career


  50. Lily
    50 | May 2, 2012 7:56 pm

    @ Da_Beerfreak:

    Maybe a ticket and they are back on the street. Instead of charging them damage to private property and many other things they could be charged with.


  51. Lily
    51 | May 2, 2012 7:58 pm

    @ RIX:

    Too old to be violent? Really I have seen more youngsters in the tea party and a lot of old hippies in the OWS crowd.


  52. RIX
    52 | May 2, 2012 7:58 pm

    @ Lily:

    The real threat is the tea party??? Still going on about the tea party

    Even the Lefties don’t believe their own crap about the
    Tea Party.
    See 46. These people are ridiculous.


  53. RIX
    53 | May 2, 2012 8:01 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ RIX:

    Too old to be violent? Really I have seen more youngsters in the tea party and a lot of old hippies in the OWS crowd.

    You are exactly right, but that seems to be the new tactic.
    Since they can’t find any Tea Party violence, let’s just mock
    them.
    Beckel is nothing but an over stuffed wind bag


  54. RIX
    54 | May 2, 2012 8:03 pm

    Later y’all. No fun of any kind until I get back!
    (Channeling Dean Wormer)


  55. Lily
    55 | May 2, 2012 8:03 pm

    @ RIX:

    Yes they are. Has anyone heard of any tea party rallies lately? I sure haven’t. Plenty of OWS causing damage and mayhem. But the tea party is wisely staying silent for now. Seems like they are egging them on so they can violently confront the tea party. Then they can say ‘SEE THE TEA PARTY IS VIOLENT!”.


  56. Da_Beerfreak
    56 | May 2, 2012 8:07 pm

    Tinfoil hat time???

    Martial Red Zone In America: Heavily Armed Security Teams To Patrol Chicago, Feds Prepare for Mass Detentions, Evacuation Planning Underway

    As world leaders prepare to meet in the windy city for their annual NATO summit, U.S. federal officials are working feverishly to implement a security net so broad that it encompasses the entirety of Cook County, Illinois. While international summits are traditionally met with a larger police presence and preparations for the possibility of protests or rioting, what’s taking place on American soil in anticipation of the May 20 meeting in downtown Chicago can be interpreted in only one way – the implementation of regionalized martial law.

    :shock:


  57. darkwords
    57 | May 2, 2012 8:11 pm

    the occupy people are actually the one percent. the other 99 percent doesn’t go violent and act like babies in tough times.


  58. Lily
    58 | May 2, 2012 8:11 pm

    @ Da_Beerfreak:

    Yeah a few weeks ago came across an article that told the tenets of an apartment building in Chicago that they should leave for the week-end because it will not be safe. I am sure no tea party people will be around…but bet your shoes there will be a lot of union thugs and OWS there causing trouble and I do believe they are counting on that to happen.


  59. heysoos
    59 | May 2, 2012 8:11 pm

    @ Da_Beerfreak:

    if I were an anarchist, intent on going up to Chicago to smash and burn…I’d stay home….you just do not fuck with the Chicago police…you get down into the Loop and make trouble, they will kill you


  60. buzzsawmonkey
    60 | May 2, 2012 8:14 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    if I were an anarchist, intent on going up to Chicago to smash and burn…I’d stay home….you just do not fuck with the Chicago police…you get down into the Loop and make trouble, they will kill you

    That was true under Richard J. Daley, 44 years ago—but he’s been dead a long time.

    The mayor now is Rahm Emanuel, and the Chicago street gangs, like the El Rukhns (formerly the Black P. Stone Nation, formerly the Blackstone Rangers) have had a lot of political power for some time. It’s not Richard J. Daley’s city anymore.


  61. darkwords
    61 | May 2, 2012 8:17 pm

    There was violence@ m: I n Seattle the peaceful mayday protesters seems to have had a deal with the anarchists. The anarchistics went first and broke windows, trashed cars. That got the media attention. then the more peaceful protests came. The peaceful protesters had people along to prevent violence, but not for the anarchist group. They got a pass and an early start. The whole may day thing is a crock I think.


  62. buzzsawmonkey
    62 | May 2, 2012 8:17 pm

    Do not forget that Chicago had several racist flash mob outbreaks last summer and did not do squat.

    Chicago used to be the “Second City” after New York, but it’s working on becoming the Second Detroit.


  63. brookly red
    63 | May 2, 2012 8:17 pm

    Da_Beerfreak wrote:

    Tinfoil hat time???

    Martial Red Zone In America: Heavily Armed Security Teams To Patrol Chicago, Feds Prepare for Mass Detentions, Evacuation Planning Underway

    As world leaders prepare to meet in the windy city for their annual NATO summit, U.S. federal officials are working feverishly to implement a security net so broad that it encompasses the entirety of Cook County, Illinois. While international summits are traditionally met with a larger police presence and preparations for the possibility of protests or rioting, what’s taking place on American soil in anticipation of the May 20 meeting in downtown Chicago can be interpreted in only one way – the implementation of regionalized martial law.

    let’s have a pool to guess how many homicides committed by plain old ordinary non-political criminals will occur in the city on the weekend of the 20th… I predict 19.


  64. citizen_q
    64 | May 2, 2012 8:19 pm

    Hope they riot in frakkkhan, write, ayers, and obama’s neighborhood. We can call it urbane renewal.


  65. heysoos
    65 | May 2, 2012 8:19 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    yeah, good point..maybe this time they’ll burn down the Wrigley


  66. brookly red
    66 | May 2, 2012 8:19 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Chicago used to be the “Second City” after New York, but it’s working on becoming the Second Detroit.

    it’s there sucky pizza…


  67. Lily
    67 | May 2, 2012 8:20 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Who knows but from what I have been reading it’s like they are wanting riots to occur on that week-end. It also seems pre-planned too.


  68. Lily
    68 | May 2, 2012 8:21 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    Do not forget that Chicago had several racist flash mob outbreaks last summer and did not do squat.

    Chicago used to be the “Second City” after New York, but it’s working on becoming the Second Detroit.

    Testing the waters?????


  69. darkwords
  70. brookly red
    70 | May 2, 2012 8:22 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    Who knows but from what I have been reading it’s like they are wanting riots to occur on that week-end. It also seems pre-planned too.

    Mr. never waste a crisis himself is the mayor… coincidence?


  71. buzzsawmonkey
    71 | May 2, 2012 8:23 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    it’s there sucky pizza…

    Now, them’s fightin’ words. Chicago pizza run it, LAMF.


  72. The Osprey
    72 | May 2, 2012 8:23 pm

    Bob in Breckenridge wrote:

    Look at these pathetic lib pussies. Where’s the pony-tailed fatass?

    Yeah. She did say May Day Moobs. Oh it’s “mobs”.
    Never mind.


  73. Lily
    73 | May 2, 2012 8:24 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Lily wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    Who knows but from what I have been reading it’s like they are wanting riots to occur on that week-end. It also seems pre-planned too.

    Mr. never waste a crisis himself is the mayor… coincidence?

    No. This isn’t a coincidence at all. The writing is on the wall that there will be something going on with the full support of the One.
    They are wanting riots.


  74. heysoos
    74 | May 2, 2012 8:24 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    oh man, don’t even think that…Chicago is world class as opposed to third world class…if anything happens to Chicago I’ll freak…I hope LE can handle whatever comes along…I’m a hayseed and Chicago is my lifelong big city I identify with…I love that town


  75. darkwords
    75 | May 2, 2012 8:26 pm

    Here is a weird story. Breibart coroner dies of arsenic poisoning.

    shows alex jones who is a low life asshat of large propostions.


  76. buzzsawmonkey
    76 | May 2, 2012 8:28 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    Chicago is my lifelong big city I identify with…I love that town

    I love the town too, what’s left of it. But it’s even more of a race-hate hellhole than it was when I was growing up there—and you could get yourself killed on the wrong street back then.

    The buildings they haven’t torn down are prettier than they used to be, mostly, but the territorial gangsterism is worse than ever.


  77. Lily
    77 | May 2, 2012 8:29 pm

    @ darkwords:

    Saw that yesterday…something odd is going on. Don’t know what and I may be wrong …but that there is odd.


  78. brookly red
    78 | May 2, 2012 8:29 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    oh man, don’t even think that…Chicago is world class as opposed to third world class…if anything happens to Chicago I’ll freak…I hope LE can handle whatever comes along…I’m a hayseed and Chicago is my lifelong big city I identify with…I love that town

    of course LE will handle it… that’s the plan to have people want a big gov protector. Tyrants aren’t born, they are made. Made by lots of stupid, timid people.


  79. heysoos
    79 | May 2, 2012 8:29 pm

    Sweet Home Chicago
    get some
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osdx8nkXvak


  80. The Osprey
    80 | May 2, 2012 8:31 pm

    Speranza wrote:

    I always refer to Union Square as Red Square.

    Soviet Union Square, as the comrades from the People’s Cube called it back when they were “Communists For Kerry”.


  81. heysoos
    81 | May 2, 2012 8:33 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    I’m sentimental


  82. brookly red
    82 | May 2, 2012 8:35 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ darkwords:

    Saw that yesterday…something odd is going on. Don’t know what and I may be wrong …but that there is odd.

    there’s something happinin here
    what it is aint exactly clear
    theres a man with a gun over there
    tellin me i got to beware

    i think it’s time we stop, children
    what’s that sound
    everybody look what’s goin down


  83. Lily
    83 | May 2, 2012 8:37 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Yep. There is something happening there.


  84. heysoos
    84 | May 2, 2012 8:38 pm

    @ brookly red:

    give peace a chance


  85. Lily
    85 | May 2, 2012 8:41 pm

    @ heysoos:

    I don’t think they are looking for ‘peace’ right now. In fact they are wanting the opposite.


  86. buzzsawmonkey
    86 | May 2, 2012 8:43 pm

    I would really, really like to see a Citizens’ Axe Handle Brigade sort out these Occupards.


  87. buzzsawmonkey
    87 | May 2, 2012 8:44 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    I would really, really like to see a Citizens’ Axe Handle Brigade sort out these Occupards.

    On the other hand, I also know that the dream of such a response is what the Campaigner-in-Chief jerks off to at night, since he would love to use that as an excuse to impose some sort of emergency measures.


  88. Lily
    88 | May 2, 2012 8:48 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    I would really, really like to see a Citizens’ Axe Handle Brigade sort out these Occupards.

    On the other hand, I also know that the dream of such a response is what the Campaigner-in-Chief jerks off to at night, since he would love to use that as an excuse to impose some sort of emergency measures.

    Well I was just fixing to say the same thing, not quite as well as you but yeah our president is wanting that. He has been trying awfully hard lately and I am sure he is hoping for riots in Chicago. Been too much written way too in advance about the warnings of violence that will occur there.


  89. heysoos
    89 | May 2, 2012 8:48 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    yes, hickory would become a controlled substance, like C4


  90. brookly red
    90 | May 2, 2012 8:50 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ heysoos:

    I don’t think they are looking for ‘peace’ right now. In fact they are wanting the opposite.

    I used to post on another site in a different life that this is our 40 years in the desert. The summer of love crowd never got over the Chicago riots, but they did grow up to be senators and congress people. But they are old now and passing away… Nancy Pelosie may look back fondly on her summer of love and wipe her tears away on an old tied-died tee shirt she got at the dead concert, but it’s all coming to an end soon. Time marches on.


  91. brookly red
    91 | May 2, 2012 8:52 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    yes, hickory would become a controlled substance, like C4

    a proper ax handle is Ash not Hickory… Hickory is for BBQs


  92. buzzsawmonkey
    92 | May 2, 2012 8:54 pm

    OT

    Interesting. Apparently, the Israelis are feeding starving Syrian border guards.

    Got this from a source that independently confirms, despite its being Debka.


  93. brookly red
    93 | May 2, 2012 8:55 pm

    buzzsawmonkey wrote:

    OT

    Interesting. Apparently, the Israelis are feeding starving Syrian border guards.

    Got this from a source that independently confirms, despite its being Debka.

    and they are also calling up reserves…


  94. Lily
    94 | May 2, 2012 8:59 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Yep all this is coming to a head. The fringe element is making the most noise. But there is a very strange quiet going through the average American. It is bubbling to the surface. They are awakening to the fact that certain elements of our government want an all out war between Americans. Trying to divide us, class/warfare, racial/warfare, dissing our military/bowing to our enemies..no the average American is not happy.


  95. Lily
    95 | May 2, 2012 9:02 pm

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    Yeah read where the Israeli’s are calling up their reserves. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.
    I am sure they will let the obama administration on what is going on right away/not.


  96. Bumr50
    96 | May 2, 2012 9:03 pm

    OT -- Just got my Rob Zombie/Megadeth/Lacuna Coil tix!!

    Mostly to watch Cristina Scabbia run around the stage….

    Not a bad vid.


  97. Lily
    97 | May 2, 2012 9:04 pm

    @ Bumr50:

    Well I hope you have fun!! :)


  98. brookly red
    98 | May 2, 2012 9:05 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    Yep all this is coming to a head. The fringe element is making the most noise. But there is a very strange quiet going through the average American. It is bubbling to the surface. They are awakening to the fact that certain elements of our government want an all out war between Americans. Trying to divide us, class/warfare, racial/warfare, dissing our military/bowing to our enemies..no the average American is not happy.

    that is why I don’t worry all that much, loving one’s neighbor also means trusting ones neighbor. We got the numbers.


  99. The Osprey
    99 | May 2, 2012 9:07 pm

    @ brookly red:
    G-ddamn hippies!


  100. Lily
    100 | May 2, 2012 9:07 pm

    Ooops….apparently they aren’t very good at what they do.

    Friendly Fire: San Fran Occupier Hits Fellow Occupier With Brick To The Face…

    http://weaselzippers.us/2012/05/02/friendly-fire-san-fran-occupier-hits-fellow-occupier-with-brick-to-the-face/


  101. Bumr50
    101 | May 2, 2012 9:09 pm

    @ Lily:

    I will, thanks!

    It’s not my usual cup of tea, but a pretty good bill IMHO.


  102. buzzsawmonkey
    102 | May 2, 2012 9:11 pm

    Ronald Reagan said it was “morning in America.”

    Now, I do not accept that it is midnight in America, but if we had to rely on the old-line media, it certainly would be a “media-noche.”


  103. Lily
    103 | May 2, 2012 9:11 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Lily wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    Yep all this is coming to a head. The fringe element is making the most noise. But there is a very strange quiet going through the average American. It is bubbling to the surface. They are awakening to the fact that certain elements of our government want an all out war between Americans. Trying to divide us, class/warfare, racial/warfare, dissing our military/bowing to our enemies..no the average American is not happy.

    that is why I don’t worry all that much, loving one’s neighbor also means trusting ones neighbor. We got the numbers.

    Oh indeed. Not afraid at all. I have seen NO re-elect bho stickers or signs between here and Texas. Not afraid of my neighbors one bit. I do think it is going to be a bumpy ride..but I have no fear. More like really annoyed at what is happening in D.C. and how they are treating OUR country.


  104. 104 | May 2, 2012 9:14 pm

    Lily wrote:

    Ooops….apparently they aren’t very good at what they do.
    Friendly Fire: San Fran Occupier Hits Fellow Occupier With Brick To The Face…
    http://weaselzippers.us/2012/05/02/friendly-fire-san-fran-occupier-hits-fellow-occupier-with-brick-to-the-face/

    And these are the imbeciles who think they want to start a civil war…


  105. rain of lead
    105 | May 2, 2012 9:18 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ buzzsawmonkey:

    Yeah read where the Israeli’s are calling up their reserves. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.
    I am sure they will let the obama administration on what is going on right away/not.

    Here.
    (oh, hey ya’ll)

    Israeli Government Authorizes Mass Troop Call-Up

    The Israeli Defense Force has called up six reserve battalions in an emergency measure because of the growing danger Israel faces on its Egyptian and Syrian borders. The Knesset has authorized the IDF to call 16 more reserve battalions if it is deemed necessary. Each battalion consists of between 500 and 1000 soldiers.

    hmmmmm
    guess they want to be ready


  106. brookly red
    106 | May 2, 2012 9:19 pm

    doriangrey wrote:

    Lily wrote:

    Ooops….apparently they aren’t very good at what they do.
    Friendly Fire: San Fran Occupier Hits Fellow Occupier With Brick To The Face…
    http://weaselzippers.us/2012/05/02/friendly-fire-san-fran-occupier-hits-fellow-occupier-with-brick-to-the-face/

    And these are the imbeciles who think they want to start a civil war…

    as the wise man said, be careful what you ask for


  107. rain of lead
    107 | May 2, 2012 9:19 pm

    @ doriangrey:

    makes you wonder if they even know which end of the gun the round comes out of.


  108. Lily
    108 | May 2, 2012 9:20 pm

    @ doriangrey:

    Right!!!! LOL! They stand no chance.


  109. waldensianspirit
    109 | May 2, 2012 9:21 pm

    Obama promises 110,000 new summer jobs for youth. boom!

    You can take it to the bank. The One has spoken


  110. Lily
    110 | May 2, 2012 9:21 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    @ doriangrey:

    makes you wonder if they even know which end of the gun the round comes out of.

    Don’t tell them. Plus remember they are anti-gun, just not anti-brick.


  111. RIX
    111 | May 2, 2012 9:22 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    @ RIX:
    fine…if he ignores the lessons from Seattle, Chicago will be the last stop for his career

    Nah, Rahm Emanuel is the Mayor.


  112. brookly red
    112 | May 2, 2012 9:23 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    @ doriangrey:

    makes you wonder if they even know which end of the gun the round comes out of.

    their still figuring out the tossed brick thing…


  113. Lily
    113 | May 2, 2012 9:24 pm

    @ rain of lead:

    At least they can read the writing on the wall!! On the other hand our politicians just think the Arab Spring is just peachy!


  114. brookly red
    114 | May 2, 2012 9:24 pm

    waldensianspirit wrote:

    Obama promises 110,000 new summer jobs for youth. boom!

    You can take it to the bank. The One has spoken

    he is going to pay them to riot in chicago…


  115. Lily
    115 | May 2, 2012 9:26 pm

    waldensianspirit wrote:

    Obama promises 110,000 new summer jobs for youth. boom!

    You can take it to the bank. The One has spoken

    Yeah like the youths with half a brain actually believe this. But the OWS will be suckers for this and be horribly disappointed.


  116. RIX
    116 | May 2, 2012 9:27 pm

    heysoos wrote:

    @ buzzsawmonkey:
    oh man, don’t even think that…Chicago is world class as opposed to third world class…if anything happens to Chicago I’ll freak…I hope LE can handle whatever comes along…I’m a hayseed and Chicago is my lifelong big city I identify with…I love that town

    Good for you. Me too.


  117. yenta-fada
    117 | May 2, 2012 9:27 pm

    Because I care. Moochelle continues to demand sacrifice from the little people while wearing $2,700 cashmere sweaters.

    http://directorblue.blogspot.ca/2012/05/but-theyre-for-little-people-michelle.html


  118. rain of lead
    118 | May 2, 2012 9:28 pm

    do ya’ll read The Ulsterman Report?he had a note from the Whitehouse Insider

    this makes ALOT of sense

    He really needs that second term to finish the job and ensure the real money rolls in for him after the fact. Remember the one term/two term study they did for him a while back I told you about? That thing stuck and Obama and those closest to him want their full payday and that comes with a second term.

    follow the money
    follow the money
    follow the moneey


  119. waldensianspirit
    119 | May 2, 2012 9:28 pm

    They should graduate to 3 person slingshots with the efficient two man rigging:


  120. Calo
    120 | May 2, 2012 9:28 pm

    @ waldensianspirit:

    Under the new program, companies such as Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, Johnson & Johnson, and UBS, as well as non-profits and federal agencies such as the Department of Education will offer paying jobs as well as mentorships and other training programs

    .

    I read free labor from teens being offered up by The One.


  121. RIX
    121 | May 2, 2012 9:29 pm

    @ Lily:

    Yeah like the youths with half a brain actually believe this. But the OWS will be suckers for this and be horribly disappointed

    These goofs don’t really want to work.


  122. Lily
    122 | May 2, 2012 9:29 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    waldensianspirit wrote:

    Obama promises 110,000 new summer jobs for youth. boom!

    You can take it to the bank. The One has spoken

    he is going to pay them to riot in chicago…

    Boom boom, bang bang. Excatly. Don’t forget the union thugs too.


  123. AZfederalist
    123 | May 2, 2012 9:29 pm

    Masks and costumery buffoonery were the order of the day.

    Slight adjustment


  124. Lily
    124 | May 2, 2012 9:30 pm

    RIX wrote:

    @ Lily:

    Yeah like the youths with half a brain actually believe this. But the OWS will be suckers for this and be horribly disappointed

    These goofs don’t really want to work.

    Too much fun protesting. That’s their game.


  125. RIX
    125 | May 2, 2012 9:34 pm

    @ Lily:

    Too much fun protesting. That’s their game.

    Beats the hell out of getting up at 5:30 am to get to
    the train downtown.


  126. yenta-fada
    126 | May 2, 2012 9:35 pm

    @ rain of lead:

    I also read that the Israelis are constructing a wall at the border with Lebanon. Bibi knows Ozero is openly contemptuous of the Jewish State.


  127. Lily
    127 | May 2, 2012 9:35 pm

    @ rain of lead:

    Yeah the military is real happy with bho…h/t W/Z


  128. brookly red
    128 | May 2, 2012 9:37 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    Because I care. Moochelle continues to demand sacrifice from the little people while wearing $2,700 cashmere sweaters.

    http://directorblue.blogspot.ca/2012/05/but-theyre-for-little-people-michelle.html

    Espoir et de changement! LOL I can’t wait till we Marie Antoinette her. We never got to see Obama’s school transcripts but I am willing to be the farm he didn’t do so good in history.


  129. yenta-fada
    129 | May 2, 2012 9:38 pm

    @ rain of lead:

    I find Ulsterman relevant. I believe he is closer to the truth than the MSM.


  130. brookly red
    130 | May 2, 2012 9:38 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    @ rain of lead:

    I also read that the Israelis are constructing a wall at the border with Lebanon. Bibi knows Ozero is openly contemptuous of the Jewish State.

    wtf he was raised in a madrassa… fact not snark.


  131. Lily
    131 | May 2, 2012 9:39 pm

    RIX wrote:

    @ Lily:

    Too much fun protesting. That’s their game.

    Beats the hell out of getting up at 5:30 am to get to
    the train downtown.

    My 30 year old son just can down and told me ‘freaking OWS idiots!’ he doesn’t think too highly of them.


  132. yenta-fada
    132 | May 2, 2012 9:40 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Apparently Marie Antoinette wasn’t mean. The angry FLOTUS is a different story.


  133. Lily
    133 | May 2, 2012 9:40 pm

    @ Calo:

    {Calo} Yep!


  134. Lily
    134 | May 2, 2012 9:42 pm

    yenta-fada wrote:

    @ rain of lead:

    I find Ulsterman relevant. I believe he is closer to the truth than the MSM.

    Interesting reading for sure!


  135. RIX
    135 | May 2, 2012 9:42 pm

    @ Lily:

    My 30 year old son just can down and told me ‘freaking OWS idiots!’ he doesn’t think too highly of them

    Congratulations, you raised him right.


  136. waldensianspirit
    136 | May 2, 2012 9:42 pm

    Another reason for no VP Jindal


  137. yenta-fada
    137 | May 2, 2012 9:42 pm

    @ The Osprey:

    Too funny. We are all South Park! lol


  138. Lily
    138 | May 2, 2012 9:44 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    yenta-fada wrote:

    @ rain of lead:

    I also read that the Israelis are constructing a wall at the border with Lebanon. Bibi knows Ozero is openly contemptuous of the Jewish State.

    wtf he was raised in a madrassa… fact not snark.

    He’s a atheist who has lots of man-love for Islam. He has already said if an ill wind blows against Islam he will side with them. Tells you a whole lot on how he feels about Israel.


  139. Poteen
    139 | May 2, 2012 9:45 pm

    Watch for a flurry of posting.
    Noted Republican Party, Democrat Party, Tea Party, Nazi Party and Border Militia front man and leader of millions, J T Ready just shot up his family and himself.
    http://www.santanvalley.com/news/news-stories/county/item/7297-pinal-county-candidate-for-sheriff-jt-ready-is-dead


  140. Lily
    140 | May 2, 2012 9:45 pm

    @ waldensianspirit:

    Jindal isn’t going to be the VP pick he has his hands full here in Louisiana.


  141. Lily
    141 | May 2, 2012 9:49 pm

    RIX wrote:

    @ Lily:

    My 30 year old son just can down and told me ‘freaking OWS idiots!’ he doesn’t think too highly of them

    Congratulations, you raised him right.

    I personally don’t know of any youngsters between the age of 20-30 who likes them, they mostly mock them and think they are idiots and laugh when they get tear-gassed.


  142. RIX
    142 | May 2, 2012 9:52 pm

    @ Lily:

    I personally don’t know of any youngsters between the age of 20-30 who likes them, they mostly mock them and think they are idiots and laugh when they get tear-gassed

    I saw a stst that kids in college are down with BHO.
    Two years after graduation & no job, not so much.


  143. Lily
    143 | May 2, 2012 9:59 pm

    @ RIX:

    Even the ones I know that are in college aren’t down with the One.
    Maybe it’s were I live, in the south. They don’t like all this trying to divide Americans against Americans. Now the ones in California not so sure about..they listen to NPR, but they even said NPR goes over the line.


  144. AZfederalist
    144 | May 2, 2012 10:00 pm

    Poteen wrote:

    Watch for a flurry of posting.

    Funny, it isn’t until the end of the article where they say that he was running as a Democrat. Would have been in the headline if it was a Republican.

    Apparently he didn’t get the memo from Sheriff Dupnik on civil discourse.


  145. waldensianspirit
    145 | May 2, 2012 10:01 pm

    @ Lily:
    I’m a wee bit older and I want to a a tear-gassing :mrgreen:


  146. brookly red
    146 | May 2, 2012 10:03 pm

    RIX wrote:

    I saw a stst that kids in college are down with BHO.
    Two years after graduation & no job, not so much.

    I say good for the fuckers. here, let me place the back of my hand against stupid pampered face! you reap what you sow,(smack) how is that hope and change working for you? (smack) and btw the rent is due on the first of the month bitch (smack, smack, smack)


  147. Lily
    147 | May 2, 2012 10:03 pm

    @ waldensianspirit:

    My son cackled his rear off at that. Just goes to show you humor knows no age limits. ;)


  148. RIX
    148 | May 2, 2012 10:03 pm

    @ Lily:
    In Illinois, particularly the Chicago area the college
    kids are down with Obama,
    They can’t find their asses with a GPS, but they know
    all about politics.
    Hey, they didn’t spend five years getting a degree in
    Medeval Ethiopian Cusine for nothing.


  149. Lily
    149 | May 2, 2012 10:04 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    RIX wrote:

    I saw a stst that kids in college are down with BHO.
    Two years after graduation & no job, not so much.

    I say good for the fuckers. here, let me place the back of my hand against stupid pampered face! you reap what you sow,(smack) how is that hope and change working for you? (smack) and btw the rent is due on the first of the month bitch (smack, smack, smack)

    With all that smacking you are going to make them cry! ;)


  150. brookly red
    150 | May 2, 2012 10:07 pm

    Lily wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    RIX wrote:

    I saw a stst that kids in college are down with BHO.
    Two years after graduation & no job, not so much.

    I say good for the fuckers. here, let me place the back of my hand against stupid pampered face! you reap what you sow,(smack) how is that hope and change working for you? (smack) and btw the rent is due on the first of the month bitch (smack, smack, smack)

    With all that smacking you are going to make them cry!

    the rent is due on the first of the month


  151. 151 | May 2, 2012 10:07 pm

    @ brookly red:
    @ rain of lead:

    They think they are playing some kind of game.


  152. brookly red
    152 | May 2, 2012 10:08 pm

    brookly red wrote:

    Lily wrote:

    brookly red wrote:

    RIX wrote:

    I saw a stst that kids in college are down with BHO.
    Two years after graduation & no job, not so much.

    I say good for the fuckers. here, let me place the back of my hand against stupid pampered face! you reap what you sow,(smack) how is that hope and change working for you? (smack) and btw the rent is due on the first of the month bitch (smack, smack, smack)

    With all that smacking you are going to make them cry!

    the rent is due on the first of the month

    or you can occupy some park…


  153. Lily
    153 | May 2, 2012 10:10 pm

    @ RIX:

    Down here oh no they aren’t down with bho. Even in 2008 they weren’t down with bho, they actually took the time to vett him. Now that vetting of him has gone into over-drive. What I hear most, ‘he is destroying the Constitution!!!’. Then there are the ones that are too busy trying to make a living and trying to get by. But there is no love for him. Not at all. I’m sure there are some of those down here but I just haven’t come across any of them.


  154. rain of lead
    154 | May 2, 2012 10:10 pm

    doriangrey wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    @ rain of lead:

    They think they are playing some kind of game.

    as we say here in the south
    “it’s all fun and games till someone loses an eye”


  155. brookly red
    155 | May 2, 2012 10:11 pm

    RIX wrote:

    @ Lily:
    In Illinois, particularly the Chicago area the college
    kids are down with Obama,
    They can’t find their asses with a GPS, but they know
    all about politics.
    Hey, they didn’t spend five years getting a degree in
    Medeval Ethiopian Cusine for nothing.

    damn straight! you won’t ever be a white house cook if you put curry on dog.


  156. Lily
    156 | May 2, 2012 10:11 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Yep and landlords don’t take IOU’s.


  157. brookly red
    157 | May 2, 2012 10:13 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    Yep and landlords don’t take IOU’s.

    some take BJs but that is another story…


  158. Lily
    158 | May 2, 2012 10:15 pm

    @ brookly red:

    :shock:


  159. 159 | May 2, 2012 10:16 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    doriangrey wrote:

    @ brookly red:
    @ rain of lead:
    They think they are playing some kind of game.

    as we say here in the south
    “it’s all fun and games till someone loses an eye”

    Well, when useful idiots play games, it’s usually more than an eye that gets lost.


  160. Lily
    160 | May 2, 2012 10:17 pm

    @ doriangrey:

    Oh dear lord and they are idiots big time. They have no idea what they are wishing for. Damn blooming fools.


  161. RIX
    161 | May 2, 2012 10:18 pm

    @ brookly red:

    damn straight! you won’t ever be a white house cook if you put curry on dog.

    Word up! You have to serve Chicken Poodle Soup & Fricasse Fido.
    Leg of Lassie is good too.


  162. brookly red
    162 | May 2, 2012 10:18 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    sorry to offend but here in NYC where a 1BR apartment costs 3 grand and your daughter makes 60k do the math.


  163. rain of lead
    163 | May 2, 2012 10:20 pm

    @ doriangrey:


  164. m
    164 | May 2, 2012 10:21 pm

    @ rain of lead:

    Perfect with your avatar, lol ~:)


  165. Lily
    165 | May 2, 2012 10:22 pm

    @ brookly red:

    Wasn’t offended…it’s New York. I was just thinking of my hubby he better never take that kind of payment for our rentals. ;)
    /but then again he’s Cajun…money means more in the wallet than a bj.


  166. rain of lead
    166 | May 2, 2012 10:23 pm

    @ m:

    :-)


  167. brookly red
    167 | May 2, 2012 10:25 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ brookly red:

    Wasn’t offended…it’s New York. I was just thinking of my hubby he better never take that kind of payment for our rentals.
    /but then again he’s Cajun…money means more in the wallet than a bj.

    I laugh the whole notion…


  168. Lily
    168 | May 2, 2012 10:25 pm

    @ rain of lead:

    Dorian loves BOC! ;)
    /good song!


  169. rain of lead
    169 | May 2, 2012 10:27 pm

    @ Lily:

    yeah, the thread needed a musical interlude


  170. Lily
    170 | May 2, 2012 10:29 pm

    @ brookly red:

    I swear they can squeeze water out of a dollar and no you don’t mess with their money. Like I told a friend of mine, “the last time my husband opened his wallet a moth flew out.” ;)
    /son got a T-Shirt for him one time.
    Bank of Dad
    Open for deposits 24 hours
    Open for withdrawals never


  171. Lily
    171 | May 2, 2012 10:32 pm

    @ rain of lead:

    With this election cycle I think this is kinda of relevent…


  172. 172 | May 2, 2012 10:34 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ rain of lead:
    Dorian loves BOC!
    /good song!

    But I am currently in the living room watching CSI: Miami with Mom…


  173. Lily
    173 | May 2, 2012 10:35 pm

    @ doriangrey:

    :)


  174. rain of lead
    174 | May 2, 2012 10:38 pm

    @ Lily:

    jeez
    that’s one I haven’t heard in a long LONG time

    and yeah, your right
    it does fit


  175. 175 | May 2, 2012 10:39 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ doriangrey:

    I had been posting from my laptop while trying to watch CSI: Miami and yak yak yak with mom, I finally gave it up and went back to my room to hide… :oops:


  176. Lily
    176 | May 2, 2012 10:40 pm

    Oh well being the mayor didn’t help out much….

    Seattle Mayor’s Home Attacked By Occupiers, Windows Smashed With Rocks…

    http://weaselzippers.us/2012/05/02/seattle-mayors-home-attacked-by-occupiers-windows-smashed-with-rocks/


  177. Lily
    177 | May 2, 2012 10:41 pm

    @ doriangrey:

    Oh my! BOC was calling you! LOL!


  178. Lily
    178 | May 2, 2012 10:43 pm

    @ rain of lead:

    Yeah it does doesn’t it? ;)


  179. rain of lead
    179 | May 2, 2012 10:51 pm

    oh this never gets old

    Hitler discovers that Obama has stolen his slogan “forward”


  180. Lily
    180 | May 2, 2012 10:53 pm

    Oh who would have thunk it?/ Nothing but a show put on by bho…

    Afghanistan security deal Obama signed has holes

    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iPHEjMU6gVNVC4wDCCCEpcyPj9nA?docId=bd71514f981d4c8c91728d5b6017240f


  181. brookly red
    181 | May 2, 2012 10:54 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    oh this never gets old

    Hitler discovers that Obama has stolen his slogan “forward”

    forward always works good till you run out of other peoples sons…


  182. huckfunn
    182 | May 2, 2012 10:55 pm


  183. 183 | May 2, 2012 10:56 pm

    Lily wrote:

    Afghanistan security deal Obama signed has holes

    Everything connected to Obama has holes in it, right down to his soul.


  184. rain of lead
    184 | May 2, 2012 10:57 pm

    @ Lily:

    whaaat!!!!!!!
    Bammy doing something just for political gain?
    shirley you jest.


  185. NoThreat2U
    185 | May 2, 2012 10:58 pm

    @ Lily:
    He’s a atheist who has lots of man-love for Islam. He has already said if an ill wind blows against Islam he will side with them. Tells you a whole lot on how he feels about Israel.

    What was it he said about…being the President of the United States, one of his jobs was to dispel rumors and myths about islam? Something like that. Gonna google it.


  186. Lily
    186 | May 2, 2012 10:59 pm

    @ doriangrey:
    @ rain of lead:

    Unbelievable isn’t it???
    ////////

    His hubris is so over the top!!


  187. huckfunn
    187 | May 2, 2012 11:00 pm


  188. rain of lead
    188 | May 2, 2012 11:01 pm

    @ huckfunn:

    ohhhh
    good one
    the youtube-fu is strong on the blog tonite

    hey nt2u
    how you doing tonite


  189. NoThreat2U
    189 | May 2, 2012 11:01 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:
    And I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear. (Applause.)

    http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-5061278.html


  190. NoThreat2U
    190 | May 2, 2012 11:02 pm

    @ rain of lead:
    I am still hanging in there. Went to a friend’s house tonite to watch scary movies and boy am I tired. Just popped in to see what everyone was talking about. Good to see you :)


  191. Lily
    191 | May 2, 2012 11:04 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:

    I would not be surprised…take this for example…Oh this is how to handle a war! Let the enemy dictate what your policies are! Brilliant!
    ///////////

    FBI Refuses To Name Outside Islamic “Experts” It Used To Scrub Agency’s Counterterrorism Training Materials…

    http://weaselzippers.us/2012/05/02/fbi-refuses-to-name-outside-islamic-experts-it-used-to-scrub-agencys-counterterrorism-training-materials/


  192. Lily
    192 | May 2, 2012 11:06 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:

    What scary movie did you watch??


  193. huckfunn
    193 | May 2, 2012 11:06 pm

    @ rain of lead:
    I love a slippy slidey steel guitar. I’m finding the mellow stuff more agreeable these days, particularly the ones that don’t get much play.


  194. 194 | May 2, 2012 11:09 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    @ huckfunn:
    ohhhh
    good one
    the youtube-fu is strong on the blog tonite
    hey nt2u
    how you doing tonite

    Oh… time to pull out the heavy duty youtube-fu eh…


  195. NoThreat2U
    195 | May 2, 2012 11:09 pm

    @ Lily:
    I just read the link I posted. It is telling when you see what he said gets applauded…as long as it is muslim ass kissing, compared to the parts that didn’t get any applause.

    We watched Insidious and Paranormal Entity. I love scary movies. lol


  196. Lily
    196 | May 2, 2012 11:12 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:

    So do I. ;)


  197. rain of lead
    197 | May 2, 2012 11:13 pm

    @ doriangrey:

    holy crap, what the hell are they wearing…….
    oh that was the 80′s
    nevermind


  198. 198 | May 2, 2012 11:13 pm


  199. NoThreat2U
    199 | May 2, 2012 11:14 pm

    @ Lily:
    Me and my daughter always watch scary movies. lol lol


  200. NoThreat2U
    200 | May 2, 2012 11:15 pm

    Well, it was nice to see everyone here for a little bit but I am too tired to go on. Goodnite all. Play nice. lol


  201. Lily
    201 | May 2, 2012 11:15 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:

    Good night in Georgia the tongue bath he gave. But let us not forget that it is the Catholic Church that is the danger!
    /////////


  202. Lily
    202 | May 2, 2012 11:16 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:

    Nite {NT2U}!


  203. rain of lead
    203 | May 2, 2012 11:16 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:

    have you ever seen Evil Dead?
    the first one with bruce cambell?
    it was filmed in east tenn
    VERY low budget they had no expections so they just let fly
    turned out to be a great movie


  204. rain of lead
    204 | May 2, 2012 11:19 pm

    @ doriangrey:

    stop it !
    your giving me high school flashbacks

    still….good tunes


  205. Lily
    205 | May 2, 2012 11:21 pm

    @ NoThreat2U:

    From your link…unbelievable….

    As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam. It was Islam — at places like Al-Azhar — that carried the light of learning through so many centuries, paving the way for Europe’s Renaissance and Enlightenment. It was innovation in Muslim communities — (applause) — it was innovation in Muslim communities that developed the order of algebra; our magnetic compass and tools of navigation; our mastery of pens and printing; our understanding of how disease spreads and how it can be healed. Islamic culture has given us majestic arches and soaring spires; timeless poetry and cherished music; elegant calligraphy and places of peaceful contemplation. And throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality. (Applause.)


  206. 206 | May 2, 2012 11:22 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    @ doriangrey:
    stop it !
    your giving me high school flashbacks
    still….good tunes

    BWAHAHAH….


  207. Prebanned
    207 | May 2, 2012 11:24 pm

    @ Lily:
    Either evil or an idiot.


  208. rain of lead
    208 | May 2, 2012 11:27 pm

    @ doriangrey:

    hmmmm
    never saw that vid
    I always thought the singer of that song was a chick
    guess his pants were a little too tight


  209. Lily
    209 | May 2, 2012 11:27 pm

    Prebanned wrote:

    @ Lily:
    Either evil or an idiot.

    Both. Apparently Islam is responible for all those things, yet they couldn’t figure out how to get oil out of the sand.
    Student of History my a$$! Devoid of knowledge is what he is.


  210. 210 | May 2, 2012 11:32 pm

    rain of lead wrote:

    @ doriangrey:
    hmmmm
    never saw that vid
    I always thought the singer of that song was a chick
    guess his pants were a little too tight

    Their were TWO vocalist in Jefferson Starship, Micky Thomas and Grace Slick.


  211. Lily
    211 | May 2, 2012 11:32 pm

    @ rain of lead:

    Jefferson Starship! You didn’t know it was a guy? Because of his voice can always spot their songs. ;)


  212. 212 | May 2, 2012 11:34 pm


  213. Lily
    213 | May 2, 2012 11:34 pm

    @ doriangrey:

    Yeah but Grace and Mickey’s voices sound very different. ;)


  214. 214 | May 2, 2012 11:36 pm

    Lily wrote:

    @ doriangrey:
    Yeah but Grace and Mickey’s voices sound very different.

    Yea, Micky could sing… :twisted:


  215. 215 | May 2, 2012 11:38 pm


  216. Lily
    216 | May 2, 2012 11:43 pm

    @ doriangrey:

    Nice.

    Okay lights out for me. One last song for dorian..


  217. 217 | May 2, 2012 11:43 pm

    OK, time to go upstairs and see what kind of mischief Bunk is up to…


  218. 218 | May 3, 2012 2:43 pm

    Missed my own thread! Wahh!


  219. 219 | May 3, 2012 2:46 pm

    Brick wrote:

    Nice job UI. You got some nice posed shots. What’s your secret to blending in amongst the rabble?

    Thanks! There isn’t much of a secret really. I shower daily but I just look like an artsy New Yorker so I blend.


Back to the Top

The Blogmocracy

website design was Built By David