The ignorance of leftists: Hannity rips occutard fleabagger “leader” to shreds

by Bob in Breckenridge ( 106 Comments › )
Filed under Academia, Barack Obama, Communism, Cult of Obama, Democratic Party, Economy, Education, Elections 2012, government, Marxism, Multiculturalism, Politics, Progressives, Socialism, unemployment at May 6th, 2012 - 4:30 pm

This is the kind of pathetic loser that another loser we all know (and despise), a failed blogger who is relentlessly mocked and ridiculed by both his former allies on the right, and his supposed “friends” on the loser left, now enthusiastically supports.

You know him. He runs a pathetic blog full of nothing but pathetic people like this worthless POS, whom Sean Hannity annihilated a couple nights ago.

This video is about ten minutes long, and it showcases the utter stupidity spouted from the piehole of this leftist dolt, who expects everything to be given to him, and demands a job with a starting salary of $80k to $100k a year, even though the moron has zero experience at anything other than being a parasite in training, and who expects everything to be given to him without having to work for it, by having the government take it from those of us who do work, and given to him. How pathetic.

In other words, an Obama supporter.

This worthless POS is typical of whom the failed blogger has chosen to align himself with a since parting ways with normal Americans. What worthless losers they both are.

But at least this occutard “leader” is relatively young and might possibly grow up and realize he was wrong in so many ways. Ah, but the other loser…

The other loser is an almost 60 year old unemployed washed-up musician and failed programmer with Cheetos™ spittle dripping down his numerous chins, who still has delusions of grandeur, and actually thinks he’s still relevant, when just about everyone laughs at the fool, Twitter postings be damned.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

106 Responses to “The ignorance of leftists: Hannity rips occutard fleabagger “leader” to shreds”

1. Lily
    1 | May 6, 2012 5:07 pm

An idiot opens his mouth and confirms to everyone he really is an idiot. An ill wind is blowing across our nation.
    Obama opens his re-election campagain on Marx’s birthday!
    Obama’s new slogan is “Forward” a marxist slogan word.
    Then of course the young man in the video wants everything FREE yet doesn’t know who is going to pay for it nor does he care.

2. Dolphin
    2 | May 6, 2012 5:12 pm

His parents must be proud.
    ///

Actually, thanks for posting the entire video, had heard the last couple of minutes, but not the entire interview.

3 | May 6, 2012 5:13 pm

“The NYPD was sending rapists down to the patk.”
    riiiiiight.
    He does seem like one of the idiots that hangs
    out at LGF.
    I see the troops that come him with missing limbs,
    profound brain injuries etc and then you see a totally
    amoral ,lazy leech like this kid.
    Yet we share our water and oxygen with him.

4. Lily
    4 | May 6, 2012 5:25 pm

My 30 year old son listened to this and shook his head and said unbelievable. Of course he loves seeing the OWS rioters get the riot gas thrown at them.

5 | May 6, 2012 5:26 pm

I’ll bet that this kid supports ObamaCare like Johnson.
    I’m pretty sure that Charlie thinks that he will get
    his regular vaginal exams and mammograms free.

6. Lily
    6 | May 6, 2012 5:27 pm

Also Rix like the police would actually let rapists loose. That is insane. The police didn’t need to send the homeless there either they were attracted naturally to this because of free food, free drugs and probably free booze.

7. Lily
    7 | May 6, 2012 5:29 pm

This kid really, really needs free dental care too!! If that were my son I would be very ashamed of myself.

8. 8 | May 6, 2012 5:30 pm

For a moment, I thought this guy was playing some sort of joke on us all, around the time when he listed every conceivable cost associated with living and stated that he felt entitled to receive it free. No wonder he got fired from his job. I’m just sure he was a joy to work with and provided a real value for his employer.

9 | May 6, 2012 5:30 pm

@ Lily:

Also Rix like the police would actually let rapists loose. That is insane

Of course it is. The actual fact of the matter is that
    the OWS Movement attracts misfits & criminals.
    You know, core Obama voters.

10. Lily
    10 | May 6, 2012 5:31 pm

We are reaping as a nation what we have allowed to be sown.

1965: ‘If I Were the Devil’ (Warning for a Nation) -- Paul Harvey

11 | May 6, 2012 5:32 pm

Lily wrote:

Makes you happy that you did not have to sit across
    the dinner table, while raising this guy.

12. Lily
    12 | May 6, 2012 5:36 pm

@ Flyovercountry:

Well right now he thinks he is too good to do any work that he thinks is beneath him. This entitlement mentality is not the making of a successful person at all.
    HE WANTS HIS OWN SHOW ON TV!! Good night in Georgia. Before you get the big bucks you have to work long and hard at the bottom to climb up. If I were his parent I would shut off any and all money I may have been conned in to giving him until he gets a job any job. Period.
    Of course with my sons at 16 were required to get a job.

13. Lily
    13 | May 6, 2012 5:41 pm

Of course I wouldn’t tolerate any of his drivel. As hard as me and my husband worked the first mention of I want Free this or that…it wouldn’t go over very well.

14 | May 6, 2012 5:42 pm

The dims need to be thoroughly tarred and feathered with the occuturd movement at every opportunity.

Senate Democrats Cheer Wall Street Protests

Nancy Pelosi: God Bless Them

Congressional Democrats embrace Occupy Wall Street

DSCC head praises principles of Occupy Wall Street

Elizabeth Warren says she ‘created intellectual foundation’ for Occupy Wall Street movement

And there’s plenty more.

15. brookly red
    15 | May 6, 2012 5:43 pm

@ Lily:

Also Rix like the police would actually let rapists loose. That is insane

Of course it is. The actual fact of the matter is that
    the OWS Movement attracts misfits & criminals.
    You know, core Obama voters.

actually those who you speak of are Obama supporters, but they don’t vote, that would require effort. You know like looking for a job. Actual Obama voters are usually dead, incarcerated, or otherwise unaware that they voted for Obama (several times). I don’t want to sound all internet crazy, but I live near an ACORN (now known as working families party) office. I have seen these people out “registering voters” with my own eyes and this is not fuckin pretty. Money, crack, booze & tobacco changes hands. If anyone wants to see it in action just come on over to the corner of Flatbush and Nevins and bring a vid cam.

16. Lily
    16 | May 6, 2012 5:43 pm

@ huckfunn:

Tie OWS like a stone around their necks. They own it.

17 | May 6, 2012 5:50 pm

Lily wrote:

If I raised this guy, I would feel very guilty.
    I would wonder what did I do wrong to have a kid
    with those attitudes.
    On the other hand, he may have learned this at home,
    by design.

18. yenta-fada
    18 | May 6, 2012 5:50 pm

@ brookly red:

You mean bring a vidcam and a few armed friends, don’t you?

19 | May 6, 2012 5:52 pm

@ Lily:
    This is a hoot. Check out the graphic.
    FORWARD!… Obama to Officially Launch 2012 Campaign on Karl Marx’s Birthday

20. DesertSage
    20 | May 6, 2012 5:52 pm

*burp*

21 | May 6, 2012 5:53 pm

22 | May 6, 2012 5:55 pm

@ brookly red:

I by necessity spend some time around the SEIU group for my
    job.
    This is not a swell group of people. My guess is that SEIU
    & Acorn will be deep into voter intimidation & fraud this
    time around

23 | May 6, 2012 5:57 pm

@ huckfunn:

jeeze, he even has a wimpy metrosexual hammer and sickle!

24. NoThreat2U
    24 | May 6, 2012 5:57 pm

@ DesertSage:
    It is so very nice to see you. Last I remember you were suffering a loss. I hope and pray that you have found peace. I dont want to go into details because I dont want to dredge up sad memories.

25 | May 6, 2012 5:58 pm

@ huckfunn:

jeeze, he even has a wimpy metrosexual hammer and sickle!

Rumor has it that he has composite junk.

26 | May 6, 2012 5:59 pm

@ huckfunn:
    jeeze, he even has a wimpy metrosexual hammer and sickle!

He’s a fop!

27 | May 6, 2012 6:00 pm

huckfunn wrote:

@ huckfunn:
    jeeze, he even has a wimpy metrosexual hammer and sickle!

Rumor has it that he has composite junk.

real hammer and sickle

28. yenta-fada
    28 | May 6, 2012 6:00 pm

“Because the regime is captive to its own lies, it must falsify everything. It falsifies the past. It falsifies the present, and it falsifies the future. It falsifies statistics … It pretends to fear nothing. It pretends to pretend nothing.”
    Vaclav Havel

29. yenta-fada
    29 | May 6, 2012 6:02 pm

@ Lily:

I love it when you say, “Goodnight in Georgia” :-)

30 | May 6, 2012 6:02 pm

Now those are some serious tools. I doubt that Barry could measure up.

31. 31 | May 6, 2012 6:04 pm

I actually think Hannity fumbled this one. He really sucks at arguing with liberals. When the dipsh1t rattled off all the stuff he thought he should get for free, I would have asked why anyone would be willing to give away any of that for free. Why bust your ass for ten years in Med School, just to have to treat sick people for free? Why work on a hot, boring, assembly line, if you don’t need to because you’ll be given all your food, shelter, clothing, and health care for “free?”

32 | May 6, 2012 6:04 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    I recall Mochelle saying “We need to change our culture
    & our history”
    Historical revisionism, right out of the Marxist playbook.

33 | May 6, 2012 6:06 pm

huckfunn wrote:

Now those are some serious tools. I doubt that Barry could measure up.

i doubt that he, nor mooch, nor his hangers on nor his handlers would even know what those tools are for.

34. Lily
    34 | May 6, 2012 6:08 pm

@ yenta-fada:

He does nothing but lie. He is a lie. Everything about him is based on lies. The only thing not a lie is he is a communist.

35. NoThreat2U
    35 | May 6, 2012 6:08 pm

LOL And here I was outside today with an axe cutting down a tree stump. I must check my pants to see if my balls are bigger then the Preezy of the United Steezy. LMAO

36. yenta-fada
    36 | May 6, 2012 6:10 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    I recall Mochelle saying “We need to change our culture
    & our history”
    Historical revisionism, right out of the Marxist playbook.

That is an astounding quote if you actually read/hear it.

37 | May 6, 2012 6:10 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    Yo,yo, you got to know how to slow jam da news!

38 | May 6, 2012 6:12 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

you, of course, filed and environmental impact statement, right.

39. Lily
    39 | May 6, 2012 6:12 pm

@ V the K:

I think Hannity did all right. Because arguing with liberals is like beating your head against a wall. He got him to say he wants everything for free and thinks no one will pay for it. To actually try and get the point you made across he would have simply looked at him with a blank stare. It does not compute with a leftist. This kid is more than liberal he is a leftist.

40. yenta-fada
    40 | May 6, 2012 6:13 pm

@ V the K:

Thomas Sowell needs to be on FOX. None of that cr** would get by him.

41 | May 6, 2012 6:13 pm

@ yenta-fada:

That is an astounding quote if you actually read/hear it

It is, the mask completely slipped.
    And the Media just yawned

42. Lily
    42 | May 6, 2012 6:15 pm

@ yenta-fada:

That is an astounding quote if you actually read/hear it

It is, the mask completely slipped.
    And the Media just yawned

The media just yawned!
    Incredible really how they are ignoring and enabling this marxist.

43. NoThreat2U
    43 | May 6, 2012 6:16 pm

Hellz to the yeahz!!!!!

Ummmmmmmmmm, yeah. lol Screw Al Gore and screw the whole envirowhacko segment of society. lol Just wait until they smell the wood burning from the stump.

44. Brick
    44 | May 6, 2012 6:17 pm

Lily wrote:

@ yenta-fada:
    That is an astounding quote if you actually read/hear it
    It is, the mask completely slipped.
    And the Media just yawned

The media just yawned!
    Incredible really how they are ignoring and enabling this marxist.

Collaborators, the lot of them.

45. yenta-fada
    45 | May 6, 2012 6:18 pm

This is a great site that reports Urkel’s daily schedule. Pathetic doesn’t begin to describe it.

46 | May 6, 2012 6:20 pm

@ yenta-fada:
    @ Lily:
    Here is the actual statement. “We’re going to have to change our traditions, our history…”

47. yenta-fada
    47 | May 6, 2012 6:20 pm

@ yenta-fada:

And the guy is funny.

“I told Karzai that I’d once eaten an Afghan and he totally got the wrong idea.” – Barack Obama. A note from our attorneys: This is not a real quote

48 | May 6, 2012 6:21 pm

@ Lily:

The media just yawned!
    Incredible really how they are ignoring and enabling this marxist.

This was during the 08 campaign & Moochelle was speaking
    at a rally.
    It got little play & just went away, becuse the MSM wanted
    BHO elected.
    Reverand Wright should have been enough to sink him.
    Instead there were idiots like Chris Matthews getting
    all tingley & spinning it as a positive.

49 | May 6, 2012 6:23 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Shocking, isn’t it.
    It’s like saying there is your truth & my truth.

50 | May 6, 2012 6:26 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Hellz to the yeahz!!!!!

Yo, yo, what , what!

51 | May 6, 2012 6:26 pm

Later y’all.

52. NoThreat2U
    52 | May 6, 2012 6:27 pm

Yeah bitchezzzzzz! I am a good gangsta! lol Now where is all my free shizznit???? hahahahahahaha

53 | May 6, 2012 6:29 pm

@ huckfunn:
    Shocking, isn’t it.
    It’s like saying there is your truth & my truth.

Right out of the bolshevik playbook. I’d love to see some bright-eyed reporter ask Jay Carny why Obama chose the birthday of Karl Marx to roll out his campaign.

54. Lily
    54 | May 6, 2012 6:30 pm

There were a lot of things he and she said in the 2008 that should have sunk. Hell the 57 states comment. Really this guy is running for president and he doesn’t know how many states we have????
    Right now I am just sick and tired of this rogue president that Nov. cannot come quick enough.

55. Lily
    55 | May 6, 2012 6:32 pm

@ huckfunn:

I would actually like to hear a reporter ask that question too.
    /but I doubt that will happen.

56. gulfloafer
    56 | May 6, 2012 6:36 pm

I wonder if Hannity busted him in the mouth at the end after the cameras cut to commercial?

57. DesertSage
    57 | May 6, 2012 6:39 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ DesertSage:

Yes, thank you. I’m doing alright. It’s good to see all of you also.

I mostly hang out at C2, but every once in a while I stop by here.

58. NoThreat2U
    58 | May 6, 2012 6:44 pm

@ DesertSage:
    I am very happy to hear you are well. Stop in more often :) We are not always very serious around here. Sometimes it is like Romper Room. lol

59. Lily
    59 | May 6, 2012 6:45 pm

@ DesertSage:

Good to see you DesertSage!

60. DesertSage
    60 | May 6, 2012 6:51 pm

Thanks guys (and gals).

I’m just afraid Obama will be re-elected. We need to do everything we can to make sure that doesn’t happen, no matter what blog we post on.

In my 50 years I’ve never seen our country go downhill so dramatically and so quickly.

61. Lily
    61 | May 6, 2012 7:03 pm

@ DesertSage:

Neither have I. Nor seen it so divided.

62. brookly red
    62 | May 6, 2012 7:08 pm

DesertSage wrote:

Thanks guys (and gals).

A good point. I am not sure he was actually elected the first time. We need to make every effort humanly possible to physically prevent voter fraud. Demand IDs from your elected reps., volunteer to poll watch, report irregularities, if you see something call the cops and make a scene, and above all let them know you are watching them BEFORE election day because afterwards it is too damn late.

63. brookly red
    63 | May 6, 2012 7:09 pm

gulfloafer wrote:

No Hannity is a good guy, but he is not a tough guy…

64. NoThreat2U
    64 | May 6, 2012 7:19 pm

@ DesertSage:
    As long as we are still here breathing, we CAN turn things around. We aint Euroweenies….we dont cry to anyone. America will only be truly defeated when the last American is gone. Ooh Rah!

65. 65 | May 6, 2012 7:20 pm

@ DesertSage:

“now there’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time.”

66 | May 6, 2012 7:24 pm

Congressmen who look like Muppets.

67 | May 6, 2012 7:25 pm

@ DesertSage:
    @ NoThreat2U:

oh, we aren’t defeated yet. i have faith. get the regs/govt off of out bags and out of the markets and we can be in great shape in less than 2 years.

68 | May 6, 2012 7:29 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

some of those are damn close matches!

69. NoThreat2U
    70 | May 6, 2012 7:34 pm

I still have faith in America. There are so many things we are doing that most people don’t even know about. I talked to Captain Jack Sparrow last nite and had to pry out of him what he is about to do as a private contractor. Never listen to the media…they don’t know jackshit. Knowing what I know keeps me optimistic.

71 | May 6, 2012 7:41 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Oh, the whistin’ troopie’s
    Comin’ home again
    The whistin’ troopie’s on his way
    Oh, he keeps on whistlin’
    Even though he’s down
    You’re down
    Just whistle
    All your blues away

-Rhodesia, 1970′s

72 | May 6, 2012 7:43 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

i already heard all this same ‘woe is us’ song in the late 70′s.

72. Lily
    73 | May 6, 2012 7:44 pm

Even the NYTimes can’t hide the decline…

NY Times Description of Obama Campaign Kickoff Rallies: “They Had The Feeling of a Concert By An Aging Rock Star”…

73. NoThreat2U
    74 | May 6, 2012 7:48 pm

We are still a very young nation. As long as we keep hold of our sovereignity there is nothing that will take us down. I bet every generations had their “woe is me” time. I know I won’t quit and neither will most of the people I know.

75 | May 6, 2012 7:51 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

“Our country’s strong, our country’s young
    And the greatest songs are still unsung…”

/from “Ballad for Americans,” which—though written and performed by solid Communists in the pre-WWII era—is more patriotic than anything the Democrats have mustered in some time.

75. NoThreat2U
    76 | May 6, 2012 7:53 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Wow, that is very interesting!

77 | May 6, 2012 8:02 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Wow, that is very interesting!

If you are not familiar with the cantata “Ballad for Americans,” (lead singer Paul Robeson), you can listen to it here.

“Ballad for Americans”, along with “The Lonesome Train” (about Abraham Lincoln’s funeral train) were both standards of elementary school music instruction in the early 1960s. I believe that “The Lonesome Train (on a lonesome track)” was also by Earl Robinson, the composer of “Ballad for Americans.” It would not surprise me; it is similar in structure, and Lincoln was someone the Communists were working to co-opt from the mid-’30s on.

77. NoThreat2U
    79 | May 6, 2012 8:04 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Kinda the same thing that is happening today! I hate revisionism.

78. NoThreat2U
    80 | May 6, 2012 8:10 pm

@ waldensianspirit:
    I honestly started laughing when I watched the video of him saying that. In my mind I could hear ZING!!! lol

81 | May 6, 2012 8:11 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Kinda the same thing that is happening today! I hate revisionism.

It may not be popular to say so, but “revisionism” is a perpetual thing, because different things resonate with people in different ages. The trick is to balance “revisionism” with the perpetual maintenance of the original vision.

“Ballad for Americans” is in its own way an exercise in revisionism—just as Pete Seeger and the other “folksong-collecting” Communists were also revisionists even as they performed an invaluable function as archivists. They saved things which would otherwise have been lost—and they tried to steal and co-opt what they saved into the service of the Communist revolution.

I love “Ballad” because it is still better history than is taught in our own day, flawed as it is, and more patriotic than our Leftists are today. And because it is a fascinating relic of the Communist Popular Front of the mid-late ’30s.

80. Dolphin
    82 | May 6, 2012 8:21 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    That is freakin’ hilarious.

84 | May 6, 2012 8:33 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Whitney Houston’s family hire round-the-clock guide to patrol grave as robbers target £300,000 jewels she was buried with

How long does it take to run up a 24/7 security bill?

Looks like groceries for the security guard is gonna cost ‘em a chunk of change.

85 | May 6, 2012 8:34 pm

Balance beam split. Impressive.

86 | May 6, 2012 8:41 pm

Saying “I’m high as a kite!” means you’re probably a little high. Saying “I am a kite!” means you’re high as a kite.

87 | May 6, 2012 8:45 pm

@ darkwords:

The question is whether or not “high as a kite” is a major pun.

One can be “high as a kite” in the sense of being high up in the air like the child’s toy. At the same time, a kite is a carrion bird which usually flies high in the air to see what possible prey is available—and, since it is a carrion bird, eating dead flesh which is usually in a stage of decomposition, a kite may be “high” in the sense that it stinks from its diet of rotting meat.

88 | May 6, 2012 8:46 pm

EURO is falling in the asian markets….

87. NoThreat2U
    89 | May 6, 2012 8:54 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    I believe that is considered as “things coming full circle”. That is one hell of a thought.

88. Brick
    90 | May 6, 2012 8:57 pm

EURO is falling in the asian markets….

Sell everything!

89. DesertSage
    91 | May 6, 2012 9:03 pm

darkwords wrote:

Balance beam split. Impressive.

Nice split!

92 | May 6, 2012 9:04 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

I’m just pointing out that bright-line distinctions are almost always wrong; that you can have both “revisionism” and patriotism in the same package; and that it is, for that reason, necessary to look carefully at what other people are laying before you and distinguish between the intermingled good and bad.

Most of life is like picking out the different denominations from your change jar as you’re trying to make up penny, nickel and dime rolls; you’ve got to keep an eye out to make sure that you’re picking the right thing.

91. Brick
    93 | May 6, 2012 9:26 pm

Ok, so what the hell is going on in this video?

92. Lily
    94 | May 6, 2012 9:31 pm

The government thinks the enemy is we the people??

DHS Preparing for Massive Civil War?

93. brookly red
    95 | May 6, 2012 9:33 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

How long does it take to run up a 24/7 security bill?

1% of the time I can see where OWS is coming from

96 | May 6, 2012 9:35 pm

Lily wrote:

The government thinks the enemy is we the people??

This is news to you?

95. Lily
    97 | May 6, 2012 9:37 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Not really, but apparently they are really, really hoping for a civil war here.

98 | May 6, 2012 9:38 pm

EURO is falling in the asian markets….

And so begins Mr. Hollande’s Opus. :twisted:

99 | May 6, 2012 9:44 pm

Lily wrote:

apparently they are really, really hoping for a civil war here.

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, the cipher in the Oval Office is the wholly-owned creation of one William Ayers, whose greatest hope and dream is a race war that would rend this nation to pieces. In this, Ayers is indistinguishable from Charles Manson, who also expected/hoped for a race war—except that Manson was poor-white trash, so he is rotting in prison, while Ayers (part of what he calls “the 1%”) was bought out of a similar prison sentence and regarded as a “distinguished professor.”

The Oval Office cipher and his creator—and the racist they have stuck into the Department of Justice—dream and cream over the thought of race war. They are hoping that they can foment a race war and, with the resources of the Federal Government, finally murder the 25 million that Ayers wanted to kill forty years ago.

98. Brick
    100 | May 6, 2012 9:45 pm

Lily wrote:

The government thinks the enemy is we the people??
    DHS Preparing for Massive Civil War?

Pusher or Shover robot? Pick your poison.

In all seriousness -- assuming 100% participation towards a “bad guy cause”, there aren’t enough federal employees across all agencies and military branches to successfully suppress a determined population of 30 million much less 300 million.

Having said that…if some wide-scale national civil unrest should blossom -- the first order of business would be the restoration of “order.” Whose version of order that will ultimately be restored really becomes THE important question -- from a war-gaming perspective only. :)

99. brookly red
    101 | May 6, 2012 9:55 pm

Lily wrote:

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Not really, but apparently they are really, really hoping for a civil war here.

Hoping for? what makes you think they aren’t gonna start it?

100. brookly red
    102 | May 6, 2012 10:05 pm

well this did not take long…

103 | May 6, 2012 10:22 pm

@ brookly red:
    Obama wants oil reserves released to lower gas price coming up to the election

104 | May 6, 2012 10:46 pm

Powerful GOP ad. Obama in 2008 and in 2012.

103. 105 | May 6, 2012 10:53 pm

Flyovercountry wrote:

Employment is a contract and both sides have to hold up their end.

My employer is entitled to the best work I am capable of doing during the agreed-upon work schedule, and I’m entitled to the agreed-upon pay. And that’s that.

On the rare occasions when I ended up working for somebody who didn’t pay me as agreed upon, I left.

104. Rule303
    106 | May 7, 2012 10:01 pm

This is what I really dislike about both Hannity and Rush; The best thing to do with a communist/socialist/Nazi/Klansman (same sh*t, different bag) is to let them hang themselves with their own words. Hannity just can not shut up long enough after asking a question to let this twit complete an answer.
    It makes him look stupid at best and at worst afraid of what his “guest” might say.
    The “Wow! He really nailed that guy!” thing is honestly inappropriate here.

Mark