Election results from Indiana and Wisconsin

by Rodan ( 260 Comments › )
Filed under Elections 2012, Progressives, Republican Party, Tranzis at May 8th, 2012 - 7:00 pm

Progressive Republican Senator Dick Lugar is in the fight of his life against Indiana State Treasuere Richard Mourdock. So desperate is Lugar, that he’s asking Democrats to vote for him!

This thread is to discuss the results of the Indiana Primary and the Wisconsin Democrat Primary where Big Labor’s Choice to run against Gov Walker has been falling behind in the polls, that’s right folks, CHAOS in the Democrat Party!  The Dems in Wisconsin aren’t buying what Big Labor is selling.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

260 Responses to “Election results from Indiana and Wisconsin”

1 | May 8, 2012 7:01 pm

Luggies be gone!

2 | May 8, 2012 7:24 pm

see ya later, dick.

3. mfhorn
    3 | May 8, 2012 7:35 pm

Any results yet? I checked Fox & CNN and didn’t see anything on either site.

4. mfhorn

I have been known to use that tone myself. lol

10. 10 | May 8, 2012 8:03 pm

I have been known to use that tone myself. lol

ROTFLMAO… I’ll bet you have… :shock:

11. NoThreat2U
    11 | May 8, 2012 8:05 pm

Damn right I have. lol lol

12 | May 8, 2012 8:06 pm

howd it go with carter today?

13. 13 | May 8, 2012 8:11 pm

howd it go with carter today?

Not sure about going back to work, but we had a great talk for a couple of hours. He finally has all the regulatory permit stuff finished and is now just waiting for the official sign off. He said he would try to let me know something in the next couple of weeks if not sooner.

14 | May 8, 2012 8:12 pm

doriangrey wrote:

howd it go with carter today?

excellent!

i am getting new stix in the spring and will need a few shafts

(better start saving my pennies quarters now)

15 | May 8, 2012 8:14 pm

oot will be up at 2200est tonight

it’s quite a caper!

16. 16 | May 8, 2012 8:14 pm

Back on topic, Dick Morris yesterday named Dick Lugar as one of the “Big” Republican supports of the UN “Agenda 21″ crap that Obama is trying to sign. Losing Dickhead Lugar is, given that situation a really good thing.

17 | May 8, 2012 8:16 pm

oot will be up at 2200est tonight

it’s quite a caper!

Did you look at any of those? I wonder if Rodan knows any of ‘em. :grin:

18. 18 | May 8, 2012 8:16 pm

doriangrey wrote:
    howd it go with carter today?

excellent!
    i am getting new stix in the spring and will need a few shafts
    (better start saving my pennies quarters now)

Now if you could just hook us up with say, about a thousand shaft sales a month… :mrgreen:

19. brookly red
    19 | May 8, 2012 8:16 pm

The Dems in Wisconsin aren’t buying what Big Labor is selling.

well like I said it’s hard for the MSM to convince a man (or woman)they got a job and all is skippy when it ain’t.

20 | May 8, 2012 8:16 pm

got a link for that?

how can anyone claiming to be a republican be for agenda 21?
    this party needs a serious purge.

21. 21 | May 8, 2012 8:19 pm

Buh-bye entrenched commie.

22. 22 | May 8, 2012 8:19 pm

got a link for that?
    how can anyone claiming to be a republican be for agenda 21?
    this party needs a serious purge.

Na, sorry no link, it was something Dick Morris said on Hannity yesterday, however Dick said it was covered in bloody detail in his new book “Screwed“.

23 | May 8, 2012 8:19 pm

Buh-bye entrenched commie.

i am very pleased with the gop voters in IN.

thanks guys!

24 | May 8, 2012 8:21 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Lugar was the same kind of knob as was Arlan Sphincter. Hatch needs to go, too.

25. 25 | May 8, 2012 8:22 pm

Buh-bye entrenched commie.

i am very pleased with the gop voters in IN.
    thanks guys!

The downside of course is…. That the GOP entrenched aristocrats are not likely to find this amusing and will no doubt react to one of their own getting so unceremoniously kicked out on his ass.

26. NoThreat2U
    26 | May 8, 2012 8:22 pm

Dick called it Screwed? lol

27. 27 | May 8, 2012 8:24 pm

Dick called it Screwed? lol

Yea, Dick has always had a shall we say, way with words. :lol: :lol:

28. brookly red
    28 | May 8, 2012 8:25 pm

Buh-bye entrenched commie.

i am very pleased with the gop voters in IN.
    thanks guys!

yes perhaps they will react… nothing like having a hot cup of tea poured on one’s balls to get a reaction.

29. NoThreat2U
    29 | May 8, 2012 8:25 pm

That’s Dick for ya. lol lol

30. Lily
    30 | May 8, 2012 8:25 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Hope you are feeling better. :)
    /say the baby and she is just getting cuter and cuter and loves to give me kisses!!!

31. Lily
    31 | May 8, 2012 8:26 pm

say= saw

damn keyboard.

32. 32 | May 8, 2012 8:28 pm

say= saw
    damn keyboard.

I know… what’s up with these damned uppity keyboards, always typing things we didn’t type? :shock:

33. brookly red
    33 | May 8, 2012 8:28 pm

say= saw

damn keyboard.

/the piano has been drinking…

34. 34 | May 8, 2012 8:32 pm

@ brookly red:

It’s time for the GOP to grow up, sure they’re offended but they need to get over it.
    2010 was just the beginning :D

35. NoThreat2U
    35 | May 8, 2012 8:32 pm

@ Lily:
    The pain has passed, for now. I hate going hungry but sometimes food just hates me. lol Aw baby kisses are always the best!!!!

36. 36 | May 8, 2012 8:34 pm

2010 was just the beginning

Hopefully by Nov 7th the GOP Aristocrats will be a whole hell of a lot more offended, and unemployed.

37. 37 | May 8, 2012 8:35 pm

@ Lily:

Speaking of pain in ones stomach, that reminds me that I haven’t eaten today… I should probably do something about that… :oops:

38. Lily
    38 | May 8, 2012 8:35 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Know the feeling. Fried food or rich sauces might want to stay away from.
    /my body is at war with me, but nothing like your problems. Prayers for you every night.

39. Lily
    39 | May 8, 2012 8:37 pm

@ brookly red:

Well I have been drinking caffine free Dr. Pepper…anything stronger and I’m in a world of hurt. ;)

40. Lily
    40 | May 8, 2012 8:39 pm

say= saw
    damn keyboard.

They think they are too good for us. Plus they hate us. ;)

41. brookly red
    41 | May 8, 2012 8:39 pm

2010 was just the beginning

I am a Conservative. I will vote GOP as a lesser of 2 evils but I will not donate or support them. Eric Holder is not in jail. When the cell door slams shut behind him I will consider writing them a check.

42. Tanker
    42 | May 8, 2012 8:45 pm

Anyone seen any Wisconsin results? Will walker hang or hang in?

43. NoThreat2U
    43 | May 8, 2012 8:47 pm

Good idea. lol

@ Lily:
    Fried foods to bother me but I can’t always be picky about what is available. My daughter made me a tbone the other day. I ate the whole damn thing….and kept it down!!

44. brookly red
    44 | May 8, 2012 8:49 pm

Tanker wrote:

Anyone seen any Wisconsin results? Will walker hang or hang in?

/didn’t you see drudge? there is no Wisconsin. Obama disbanded it by executive order. It is now known as Michellsilvaina and it’s capital is Uniontown.

45. Lily
    45 | May 8, 2012 8:51 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Yeah I know… soup? A sandwich? Jello?

46. brookly red
    46 | May 8, 2012 8:51 pm

Good idea. lol

@ Lily:

you know potatoes don’t need to be fried to be Delicious…

47. Lily
    47 | May 8, 2012 8:52 pm

@ Lily:

I stay away from fried foods like I would something horrible!
    /gall bladder problems

48. 48 | May 8, 2012 8:54 pm

@ Tanker:
    I think the mayor of Milwaukee took it, this is the same guy who lost to Walker in 2010 by 5%

49 | May 8, 2012 8:54 pm

I’ll always favor a tea party candidate over a mainstreamer. I want less govt in my life. A place where no one gets rich by suing in a court of law.

50. NoThreat2U
    50 | May 8, 2012 8:55 pm

@ Lily:
    Sometimes I think it varies from day to day, that is why it is so frustrating. And I really need something more substantial then jello, I have lost all muscle mass. I think that is why my bones hurt….the muscle that holds them together is disappearing. I am trying to get more protein in my diet.

@ brookly red:
    I dont know if it is so much the fried part that bothers me or all the carbs. I can’t tolerate pasta or bread either. It is all such trial and error for me.

51. Tanker
    51 | May 8, 2012 8:55 pm

@ Lily:
    I stay away from fried foods like I would something horrible!
    /gall bladder problems

God gave us some removable parts. Yeah for Science…God style!

52. Lily
    52 | May 8, 2012 8:55 pm

Baked, soup etc.
    /trying to give you ideas {{NT2U}}!!

53 | May 8, 2012 8:55 pm

Iowa is ready if Wisconsin and Indiana fail. Facebook link

54. 54 | May 8, 2012 8:56 pm

brookly red wrote:

2010 was just the beginning

My “stellar” congress critter Darrel Issa is working on that ;)

55. Lily
    55 | May 8, 2012 8:57 pm

Tanker wrote:

@ Lily:
    I stay away from fried foods like I would something horrible!
    /gall bladder problems

God gave us some removable parts. Yeah for Science…God style!

I still have a cough from my last two bouts of broncitis and sinus infection…waiting for myself to get well enough to have it removed.
    Like I said…body. at. war. with. me. ;)

56. NoThreat2U
    56 | May 8, 2012 8:57 pm

@ Tanker:
    Mine isn’t removable at this time so I have to suffer.

57. Tanker
    57 | May 8, 2012 8:57 pm

@ Mr Caps:

Thanks, I was thinking it was the recall election today for some reason. Must remember to keep up with things!

58. brookly red
    58 | May 8, 2012 8:57 pm

darkwords wrote:

No hold(er) on here… the family of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry do need to get paid here.

59 | May 8, 2012 8:57 pm

@ 50 NoThreat2U: Wheatgrass juice to keep your basic health in balance. I’m getting old and I am finding I have to eat less sugar and less processed foods. More oatmeal, eggs, and green crap. Probably should have all along but it was inconvenient and boring. lol

60. Tanker
    60 | May 8, 2012 8:59 pm

@ Tanker:
    Mine isn’t removable at this time so I have to suffer.

Sorry to hear that…have been following your ups and downs from the sidelines. Prayers go up for you and yours daily!

61. Lily
    61 | May 8, 2012 8:59 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Oh wow. You are on a trial and error thing aren’t you. God Bless you.
    /hope you find what you can eat. Bet you are craving protein.

62. brookly red
    62 | May 8, 2012 9:00 pm

brookly red wrote:

2010 was just the beginning

My “stellar” congress critter Darrel Issa is working on that

Stellar indeed.

63. Lily
    63 | May 8, 2012 9:01 pm

@ Tanker:
    Mine isn’t removable at this time so I have to suffer.

I feel for you big time!

64. tunnelrat
    64 | May 8, 2012 9:03 pm

Good to see that Dick Lugar is a goner! It is time to purge the party of these “reach across the aisle” RINO’s.

Although I am forced to be part of a labor union, I have donated $50 to Scott Walker, and would encourage everybody here to support him if at all possible. Wisconsin is the first battle in the war against big labor, and it is crucial that we win this one.

65. Lily
    65 | May 8, 2012 9:04 pm

darkwords wrote:

Always loved veggies ….the sugar thing tho…I love my sodas. So far my blood work comes up good considering my love of sodas!

66. NoThreat2U
    66 | May 8, 2012 9:05 pm

@ darkwords:
    I actually am looking for more healthy foods to eat. I drink soy milk because I can’t handle dairy anymore. I am not fond of taking man made meds…..instead I take melatonin to sleep at night. No processed foods for me…the thought creeps out. No fast food either because of the sodium but that isn’t a big deal, I don’t eat that garbage anyway. Might try the wheat grass seeing as how we do have a health food store in town. Oh, also taking (what some people say helps) milk thistle…supposed to cleanse the liver.

67. NoThreat2U
    67 | May 8, 2012 9:07 pm

@ Tanker:
    Well thank you very kindly….prayers are always appreciated :)

@ Lily:
    I do try to listen to what my body tells me. I do need the protein and also vitamin K…low potassium. This is so fun/// lol

68. 68 | May 8, 2012 9:07 pm

@ tunnelrat:

This is huge blow to the Tranzi Wing of the GOP. The cool thing is that Mourdoch is an electable Conservative! He’s state Treasurer. so he is known statewide.

This is great news!

69. brookly red
    69 | May 8, 2012 9:07 pm

@ darkwords:

milk thistle is very good, make sure you get the kind mixed w/Tumeric

70. NoThreat2U
    70 | May 8, 2012 9:08 pm

@ Lily:
    It’s all good. Stuff happens :)

71. Lily
    71 | May 8, 2012 9:08 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

{{{NT2U}}}! I know you’re going throu hell.

72 | May 8, 2012 9:09 pm

Tanker wrote:

@ Mr Caps:

today the Big Labor backed guy in WI lost in the Dem primary to the not Big Labor backed candidate.

Big Labor could not deliver the goods with their own voters!

73. 73 | May 8, 2012 9:09 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

He’s gone. The dude was a Transnationalist who supported the UN and House of Saud! I’m so happy!

74. 74 | May 8, 2012 9:10 pm

I hope you get better!

75. Lily
    75 | May 8, 2012 9:10 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Yes it does. The way of this world. ;)

76 | May 8, 2012 9:11 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

milk thistle protects not cleanses. Silymarin is both an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. it is unclear if it actually does anything.

studies are needed

77. 77 | May 8, 2012 9:11 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Yup, he a Tranzi one worlder!

78. 78 | May 8, 2012 9:12 pm

Tanker wrote:
    @ Mr Caps:

Big Labor could not deliver the goods with their own voters!

I knew there was something wrong commie ville.

79 | May 8, 2012 9:12 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    I had fatty liver for a long time. I tried this http://www.liverdoctor.com. I thought it went well. Her practice is focused on woman though. I didn’t get boobs from the work so I guess it is safe.

For wheatgrass a good starting point is here. http://www.wigmore.org/

80. Lily
    80 | May 8, 2012 9:13 pm

Well Rodan you must be offering up Masses to kick out the traitors.
    /keep it up! ;)
    If you haven’t…then do! :)

81. NoThreat2U
    81 | May 8, 2012 9:13 pm

Shit happens. lol

82 | May 8, 2012 9:14 pm

@ 78 Mr Caps: Then the Badger woman won? IRC she is a radical lefty. Might ensure a win for Gov Walker unless the peeps in Wisconsin are bonkers.

83. brookly red
    83 | May 8, 2012 9:14 pm

Tanker wrote:

@ Mr Caps:

Big Labor could not deliver the goods with their own voters!

One of the most brilliant advertising campaigns ever was Charles Saatchi in England. “labor isn’t working”

84. Tanker
    84 | May 8, 2012 9:15 pm

Tanker wrote:
    @ Mr Caps:

Big Labor could not deliver the goods with their own voters!

Does this make it easier or harder for Walker with the Independents in the recall. Must admit I’ve not had time to follow it closely!

85. NoThreat2U
    85 | May 8, 2012 9:15 pm

@ brookly red:
    I have been hearing a lot about Tumeric. Gonna have to look into more info about eating natural and healthy.

86. Lily
    86 | May 8, 2012 9:16 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Don’t I know it. Day to day {NT2U}!

87 | May 8, 2012 9:17 pm

@ 76 coldwarrior: i took a liver cleansing tea yesterday and it knocked me on my ass. I believe what it did was clean the liver somewhat. And the rest of the body had to compensate. So for someone in poor health I wouldn’t reccomend it unless they are working with a doctor.

88 | May 8, 2012 9:19 pm

Enjoyed the Charles Bonita cartoon. It was funny and usually I have a rigid sense of humor.

89. NoThreat2U
    89 | May 8, 2012 9:20 pm

No matter what happens, I will be fine. Just gotta wrap my head around the word “transplant”. Not prepared for the long healing process of that!

Really? I have had more then one person tell me to use the milk thistle. But I will take your word for it. Any thoughts about the tumeric?

90. 90 | May 8, 2012 9:20 pm

@ Tanker:
    We’ll find out in June I guess.

91. Lily
    91 | May 8, 2012 9:21 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Hopefully the healing process will not be as bad as you think.
    /keep your hopes up. :)

92. 92 | May 8, 2012 9:22 pm

darkwords wrote:

All kudos go to Pan of the Forest. He’s kicking ass at DOD!

93. brookly red
    93 | May 8, 2012 9:22 pm

@ brookly red:

Tumeric expands blood vessels, no mater what it is or where it is more blood flow means more oxygen, more oxygen means more life. It also tastes great so go for the curry chicken

94. Tanker
    94 | May 8, 2012 9:25 pm

@ Tanker:
    We’ll find out in June I guess.

I have a good Army friend in Madison. I tried to get his feel for what’s going on, But all he really wants to talk about is our getting together and drinking. I swear, I believe they do a lot of drinking up the Wisconsin territory!

95. brookly red
    95 | May 8, 2012 9:26 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

milk thistle 300 mg + tumeric 700 mg x 2 daily is the standard dose. it works.

96. 96 | May 8, 2012 9:27 pm

Just got here so I don’t know if anyone has mentioned the ad Lugar ran saying Mourdock would throw granny over the cliff.

WOOD: He’s not thinking, is he? No idea of consequences, what this means to people. It’s gonna ruin people. I mean, some can’t get along without Social Security, every penny of it. I guess he wants to be as opposite as he can, believing that will get him votes. The scary thing is, what if it does? Heaven help us, because Mourdock won’t.

RINO doesn’t begin to describe this clown. Go TEA Party!

97. Lily
    97 | May 8, 2012 9:29 pm

@ Rancher:

Apparently the ad didn’t work either.

98. 98 | May 8, 2012 9:30 pm

Funny DOD picture from Pan of the Forest!

99 | May 8, 2012 9:30 pm

@ brookly red:

eat curries! (has lots o tumeric)

i’ll make ya one to try!

100. 100 | May 8, 2012 9:31 pm

The guy who beat Luger was backed by the National Rifle Association. I hope he wins in November, I love to see those commie heads exploding.

101 | May 8, 2012 9:31 pm

Great news! So what was the spread?

102. 102 | May 8, 2012 9:32 pm

@ Rancher:

This is huge a win. He’s a Transnationalist Progressive. I am so happy. What’s good is that Richard Mourdock has won statewide elections. SO he will hold the seat!

I’m so exactic!

103 | May 8, 2012 9:33 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

hold on, i just said that milk thistle isnt a cleanser, it is a protector tho.

there have been no official medical large N studies confirming it works, that said, there are plenty of studies that can show it helps. clear it with your doc of course.

tumeric is in the same boat, clear it with your doc.

104. 104 | May 8, 2012 9:34 pm

@ waldensianspirit:

63-36!

105 | May 8, 2012 9:34 pm

Tanker wrote:

the word in WI is that walker’s cuts and reigning in the unions has prevented layoffs and actually allowed more hiring.

so i think he is going to be just fine in june

106 | May 8, 2012 9:35 pm

Lugar can now work on his Senatorial Library and leave us in peace

107. NoThreat2U
    107 | May 8, 2012 9:35 pm

@ Lily:
    Recovering from an organ transplant means you are basically sequestered from everyone and everything because the anti rejection drugs lower your immune system. Really not prepared to lay around on my ass all alone for six months or longer. lol

@ brookly red:
    That does make sense. According to the the doc, the fluid I had drained was because the blood was basically seperating itself. It is having a hard time flowing into my heart. I forget the term for it. Dammit. But that probably explains why I get tired out so easy.

108 | May 8, 2012 9:35 pm

@ Mr Caps:

this election in WI is huge.

labor leaders just lost cred, big time…big time with their own people!

109 | May 8, 2012 9:35 pm

Cool! May that make some high minded folks quake a little

110 | May 8, 2012 9:36 pm

darkwords wrote:

waht was in it?

111. 111 | May 8, 2012 9:36 pm

What a beating…Take that RINO!

112. NoThreat2U
    112 | May 8, 2012 9:37 pm

@ brookly red:
    I will add the tumeric to my regemin. Thanks!

Arent curries hot? I do love some hot foods. lol

113 | May 8, 2012 9:37 pm

brookly red wrote:

my first culinary love is indian food.

the guys at the indian grocery know me by first name and always give me a discount

114 | May 8, 2012 9:38 pm

Tanker wrote:

my roomate at DLI in monterey was from madison…

*remembers an extended alcoholic haze…beaches…booze*

115. 115 | May 8, 2012 9:38 pm

@ Mr Caps:
    this election in WI is huge.
    labor leaders just lost cred, big time…big time with their own people!

Good, from what I understand WI is doing a lot better since Walker took the helm.

116 | May 8, 2012 9:39 pm

Ah standard liver cleanse tea out of the health food store here. Nothing on the bag label and I threw away the box. The tea had a licorice taste to it.

117. 117 | May 8, 2012 9:39 pm

@ Mr Caps:
    @ Mr Caps:

This is huge win for the Tea Party. Dick Lugar is a Saudi stooge and a one worlder. Fuck him. I can’t wait till Ms. Lindsey is removed.

118 | May 8, 2012 9:39 pm

Rancher wrote:

Go TEA Party!

sleeping giant starts to stir….

119. NoThreat2U
    119 | May 8, 2012 9:39 pm

I asked about the milk thistle. His reply was “it cant hurt but it probably wont help.” I will ask about about the tumeric too. If I can go natural I will.

120 | May 8, 2012 9:40 pm

@ Mr Caps:
    this election in WI is huge.
    labor leaders just lost cred, big time…big time with their own people!

this is what i understand from reports.

i have no peeps in WI to back me up tho

121. Lily
    121 | May 8, 2012 9:40 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Just remember you have your computer to stay in touch!!! And to communicate!!! ;)
    Yeah I know that will be a bummer. But hey you will get your life back!

122. Tanker
    122 | May 8, 2012 9:40 pm

Sure hope so! Now KY needs lugar up McConnell soon!

123. 123 | May 8, 2012 9:41 pm

Another funny pic from Pan!

124. 124 | May 8, 2012 9:41 pm

NC has defended the institution of marriage 48-32

125. 125 | May 8, 2012 9:41 pm

@ Rancher:
    Apparently the ad didn’t work either.

The fact that Lugar voted for Ryan’s budget sure didn’t help sell that slander.

Lugar called Rep. Paul Ryan’s (R-Wis.) budget proposal a “remarkable plan … [that] certainly bent the curve back toward the balanced budgets,” while touting his votes for Ryan’s last controversial budget plan in 2011. He assailed executive-branch regulations on businesses: “You almost have the feeling that folks in those bureaus think it’s now or never in terms of trying to control businesses,” said Lugar.

126. 126 | May 8, 2012 9:41 pm

Tanker wrote:

Sure hope so! Now KY needs lugar up McConnell soon!

Yup, he needs to go. Another person I want gone is Ms. Lindsey Graham.

127 | May 8, 2012 9:41 pm

@ 114 coldwarrior: I was at DLI long ago also. Loved it, but I played pool the whole time and drank. Didn’t learn so much. First time away from home. lot of firsts at DLI. I’d always love to move back there but went back a few years ago and thought the weather wasn’t that great.

my regret is I was a golfer and never played Pebble Beach because I thought the $50 green fee was robbery.

128. NoThreat2U
    128 | May 8, 2012 9:41 pm

It’s called portal vein hypertension.

129. 129 | May 8, 2012 9:42 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Lugar can now work on his Senatorial Library and leave us in peace

Which will be fully funded by the House of Saud!

130 | May 8, 2012 9:42 pm

darkwords wrote:

1 cup dried peppermint leaves
    1/2 cup dried, chopped dandelion root
    1/4 cup whole allspice berries
    2 tbsp ground ginger root
    1 -- 1 inch piece of licorice root, crushed
    1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper

Blend all ingredients together and store in a an airtight jar (use glass, not plastic) in a dark, cool place.

that is a recipe i came up with…looks like a great jerk chicken rub as well.

131 | May 8, 2012 9:42 pm

@ Rodan: heh, i seem to like the art there. i always laugh. i suppose it is “in” humor but I laugh

132 | May 8, 2012 9:43 pm

classic

133 | May 8, 2012 9:43 pm

Lugar? I recommend you switch parties so you can get you ass beat again. Follow the Arlen Specter Model into history

134 | May 8, 2012 9:43 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

It’s called portal vein hypertension.

ahhhh….now that i am very familiar with.

135. Lily
    135 | May 8, 2012 9:44 pm

@ Mr Caps:

this election in WI is huge.

labor leaders just lost cred, big time…big time with their own people!

Labor leaders have lost their cred with their own people a looong time ago. They are crooked and the members know it. Any attempt to out them then you are black-balled. They pay their dues to keep their jobs but have no love for the hacks that are their leaders.

136 | May 8, 2012 9:44 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

he cant.

there is a sore loser law in IN

137 | May 8, 2012 9:44 pm

@ coldwarrior:I’ll try that and let you know if I end up like a chicken jerk. :-)

138. brookly red
    138 | May 8, 2012 9:47 pm

brookly red wrote:

my first culinary love is indian food.

Indian food is very good in a cardio vascular kinda way (but it is of course racist, so I if you have a pony tail I recommend fried cheese sticks with extra mayo & lots of salt) but Italian is also good if you don’t cheese out… garlic is a great blood thinner.

139 | May 8, 2012 9:47 pm

he cant.

there is a sore loser law in IN

Well then team Obama should sue IN for him so they can get their asses beat again :-)

140 | May 8, 2012 9:48 pm

Lily wrote:

i know, i was a teamster for years and my dad was a union prez in the ibew.

recently, the leadership has become seriously disconnected from the members. this will result in eviceration of the leadership of these unions if romney can build the economy.

already the trades and the teamsters when polled by rank and file are overwhelmingly gop.

141 | May 8, 2012 9:48 pm

darkwords wrote:

@ coldwarrior:I’ll try that and let you know if I end up like a chicken jerk.

be sure to roast yourself over some pimento wood to get that righteous jamaican flavor mon!

142. NoThreat2U
    142 | May 8, 2012 9:49 pm

@ darkwords:
    I believe black licorice is good for the liver.

@ Lily:
    It all just so scary. I don’t like how it freaks my kids out. Being the hardass that I am, I completely let it all get to me over the weekend. I don’t cry but damned if my brother didn’t get me going. It was cleansing. I don’t like being weak, mentally or physically.

143 | May 8, 2012 9:50 pm

It amuses me to imagine the Obama Admin suing States to get rid of sore loser laws :mrgreen:

144 | May 8, 2012 9:51 pm

@ brookly red:

i learned to cook indian a long time ago as explained in the beginning of the first link below. most people have a spice rack, i have spice cup boards.

for your culinary reading

and more!

145. Lily
    145 | May 8, 2012 9:52 pm

Lily wrote:

i know, i was a teamster for years and my dad was a union prez in the ibew.

Yes they are. My husband pays his dues…but has NO LOVE for the leaders in the union. He says they are all crooked and trying to out them is damn near impossible.

146. NoThreat2U
    146 | May 8, 2012 9:52 pm

See, it isn’t looking good for me.

@ darkwords:
    LOL @ chicken jerk. That made me giggle. lol

147 | May 8, 2012 9:53 pm

brookly red wrote:

Indian food is very good in a cardio vascular kinda way

the hot is a great analgesic and anti-inflamitory

the curry and tumeric are anti-inflamatory and vasodialators respectively.

148. Lily
    148 | May 8, 2012 9:53 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

You got to let it out sometime. {{{hugs}}}

149 | May 8, 2012 9:54 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

i can see that happening.

150 | May 8, 2012 9:54 pm

@ 142 NoThreat2U:
    Small Steps
    Doctors care

Weakness is a sign from God pointing to strength. I hate being weak also especially in my immune system these days, but I am slogging through it looking for stronger ways to do things. a lot of lifestyle change which as a conservative I hate.

catharsis is good. Where you land from it is the stable safe place to move forward from. As long as you didn’t kill anyone along the way.

151 | May 8, 2012 9:54 pm

in due time…in due time

152. brookly red
    152 | May 8, 2012 9:54 pm

NC has defended the institution of marriage 48-32

morals will be a bigger part of this election than the libs think… they are gonna have that wtf I just got mugged look on their faces come November… remember they really do think normal people dig them and are in for a rude suprise.

153 | May 8, 2012 9:56 pm

NC has defended the institution of marriage 48-32

excellent!

a wonderful issue to be fought at the state level. there is no reason for this to be a prez election issue

154. brookly red
    154 | May 8, 2012 9:57 pm

brookly red wrote:

Indian food is very good in a cardio vascular kinda way

the hot is a great analgesic and anti-inflamitory

the curry and tumeric are anti-inflamatory and vasodialators respectively.

most spices are good for you

155. NoThreat2U
    155 | May 8, 2012 9:59 pm

What are you guys doing the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend? My sis is coming in and I am issuing a blanket invite to anyone who would like to come to a cookout. Got tiki torches out the wazoo….gonna have a fire…some good eats. Yinz are welcome to come over if you are in the area. Children are always welcome too.

156 | May 8, 2012 9:59 pm

@ 152 brookly red: I copied the BSM take on gay marriage.

pushing of “transgenderism” to geld and marginalize traditional sex roles.

I seem to waffle on the subject I don’t like seeing kids with gays parents feel ostracized. But I also value the idea of St Augustine that marriage is meant for procreation.

Social norms rise and fall like tides over history. Not enough people are projecting the BSM view to get a fair discussion rolling.

157. brookly red
    157 | May 8, 2012 10:00 pm

excellent!

no reason except they want it like that… these people really do think they are the majority. I say let them bring it and let us beat it to death.

158. NoThreat2U
    158 | May 8, 2012 10:00 pm

@ darkwords:
    The funny part is, I made the big bad Marine brother listen to me being a weakling. But at least he listened so that counts for something.

159 | May 8, 2012 10:01 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

we will see, that will be at the front of the invites IF we are in town.

heading up north as well during that time.

however….i dont know what interviews/jobs i will be at by then, so all of our plans are up in the air.

160 | May 8, 2012 10:01 pm

@ 152 brookly red: Yes I think the santorum turnout shows a lot of people feel their basic values in life are being endangered by Obama.

161. 161 | May 8, 2012 10:02 pm

I was reading some of the comments over on the WI thread at the Huffington Post, the libs have nothing but name calling and bitterness…they know their done.

162 | May 8, 2012 10:02 pm

brookly red wrote:

most spices are good for you

i can think of none that are bad for you. except star anise…i hate star anise

163 | May 8, 2012 10:03 pm

@ 161 Mr Caps: I hope they change into Jimmy Carter Bitter.

164 | May 8, 2012 10:03 pm

OOT was going up at 2200…moed back to normal time 2300

165 | May 8, 2012 10:05 pm

For me it is getting close to the time that the GoP has to start rolling out the Obama attack ads daily. They need to be slick and to the point. A lot of bloggers out there have some good video commentary up. The sad part though is that the GoP leadership is still unaware of what a blogger is.

166. Lily
    166 | May 8, 2012 10:07 pm

@ darkwords:

No shame in being weak. Sometimes when we are weak in body, spiritually we are very strong. Like you said shit happens and it effects us physically and yes I am weak in body…wish I were stronger.

167. NoThreat2U
    167 | May 8, 2012 10:07 pm

That’s cool…you know where I am. I still gotta see them babies!!!! lol

168. NoThreat2U
    168 | May 8, 2012 10:09 pm

@ Lily:
    I really hate being weak in body too. I did my dishes today…not alot and no scrubbing, but standing up for 10 or 20 minutes kicks my ass. I feel useless and I don’t like it.

169. Lily
    169 | May 8, 2012 10:11 pm

darkwords wrote:

It’s an insult he is trying to destroy them. But that has been going on even before bho…he just ramped it up a lot more.
    Take for example this insanity….

Virginia: Federal Judge Proposes Stripping 10 Commandments Down To 6 To Please ACLU…

170 | May 8, 2012 10:11 pm

Indiana don’t want you
    No-one’s got your back there!
    Indiana don’t want you
    No-one’s got your back there!

171. brookly red
    171 | May 8, 2012 10:11 pm

darkwords wrote:

attacked not endangered. disrespected not endangered. there is no danger, the evil one can lead us from the truth but he can not change the truth. the truth is the truth, it is not debatable. let them try to change the truth, they can pass a law that says men can have babies, fine it is perfectly legal for men to have babies & and I respect their right to have babies!

172 | May 8, 2012 10:12 pm

Iowahawk requests NC be put on trial before a war crimes tribunal.

I demand President Obama pull the DNC from Charlotte, publicly condemn NC for its bigotry, and refer it to a war crimes tribunal. NOH8!

173. NoThreat2U
    173 | May 8, 2012 10:13 pm

@ Lily:
    Does it not say at the end of Revelations something about not adding to, nor subtracting from, the words in the bible????????

174 | May 8, 2012 10:13 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

It says that in Deuteronomy.

175. brookly red
    175 | May 8, 2012 10:15 pm

@ Lily:

well if you want to get all biblical the book of revelations was in fact adding to

176. 176 | May 8, 2012 10:15 pm

NC has defended the institution of marriage 48-32

Sadly we know how that worked out here in California. :shock:

177. NoThreat2U
    177 | May 8, 2012 10:15 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Shows how often I read my bible. lol I thought it was one of the very last lines of Revelation. Thank you for clearing that up for me. Seriously.

178. Lily
    178 | May 8, 2012 10:16 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Yes it does and the ACLU is not God! Nor shall we bow down to their demands to enact their tenets on us!
    That is just disgracefull.

179. Lily
    179 | May 8, 2012 10:16 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Double whammy!

180. Lily
    180 | May 8, 2012 10:17 pm

I think it is in both.

181 | May 8, 2012 10:17 pm

@ 169 Lily: weird. To me that judge is just illegitimate. I think the 10 commandments are a foundation of western laws. Let people make of them what they will. The pyramid on the dollar bill had religious overtone when it was built and when it was placed on the dollar bill. The scales of justice fundamentally have a religious foundation.

182. NoThreat2U
    182 | May 8, 2012 10:18 pm

@ brookly red:
    I do know that tons of “books” were removed from the bible. I, personally, thought long and hard about the things brought up in The DaVince Code actually…especially referring to Mary Magdalene. It was the men of the church that turned her into a “whore. Just my personal opinion. Sometimes I choose though to see it as plain as it is stated and I know we are not to twist the words of the bible.

183 | May 8, 2012 10:18 pm

Why try to whittle down the Ten Commandments? Why not just call ‘em the “Ten Suggestions,” as the lefties do?

184. Lily
    184 | May 8, 2012 10:18 pm

@ darkwords:

Yes indeed.

185. Lily
    185 | May 8, 2012 10:20 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

I wouldn’t go by what was in the DaVince Code.

186. 186 | May 8, 2012 10:22 pm

darkwords wrote:

The scales of justice fundamentally have a religious foundation.

Indeed, perhaps finding it’s root’s in the Book of Danial Chapter 5 vs 25 through 28.

25 “This is the inscription that was written:

mene, mene, tekel, parsin

26 “Here is what these words mean:

Mene[e]: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end.

27 Tekel[f]: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.

28 Peres[g]: Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”

187. Lily
    187 | May 8, 2012 10:22 pm

@ Lily:

That was fiction with a few facts thrown in.

188. NoThreat2U
    188 | May 8, 2012 10:22 pm

Revelation 22:19

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the Holy City, and from the things which are written in this book.

189 | May 8, 2012 10:23 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

I do know that tons of “books” were removed from the bible.

People talk about this as though it were somehow nefarious. Well, there has to be an editing process with any book—and if there are competing versions of the Bible (and there are), then you have to decide which is the “right” one. The existence of free will means that there will be choices.

190 | May 8, 2012 10:23 pm

To me though that is the definition of modern liberalism. Trying to deconstruct and destroy anything not explicitly relevant to their present day needs. They judge the past by modern standards. A sensible person should be able to accept how bloodthirsty the past has been. And at the same time recognize people have evolved. To some extent. The 10 commandments are a fundamental linchpin of not just religion but of history.

191. Lily
    191 | May 8, 2012 10:24 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

It says it a couple of times. The leftists are playing with fire in my opinion.

192 | May 8, 2012 10:24 pm

darkwords wrote:

too early.

start that stuff in september

193 | May 8, 2012 10:25 pm

@ 188 NoThreat2U: To me he was talking about his revelation. And probably referring to the liberal tendency towards revisionism. Even in those days they knew Obama was bad.

194. NoThreat2U
    194 | May 8, 2012 10:25 pm

@ Lily:
    I don’t take it all as fact, but it was very interesting to think about those things in a different way. According to some things I have read, even though Jesus was divine, he was still HERE as a human man and it would have been normal for a Jewish man of his age to be married. I don’t see that as too far fetched. I appreciate the fact that the book made me think. And why not a child from their union? The word “vessel” has many meanings. Just food for thought, at least to me. Doesn’t change my opinion of what I have been taught, just added to it.

195. brookly red
    195 | May 8, 2012 10:25 pm

@ brookly red:

don’t lose any sleep over it. words are words and men will twist them. those men will be called pharisees. it is what it is and you get it or you don’t.

196 | May 8, 2012 10:26 pm

too early.

start that stuff in september

Especially after a nice long, hot summer of “Occupy” idiots and racist flash mobs which Obama and Holder refuse to condemn or prosecute.

197. Lily
    197 | May 8, 2012 10:26 pm

@ darkwords:

As one ER doctor once said if people adhered to the 10 Commandments the ER’s of this country would be a lot less busy.

198. 198 | May 8, 2012 10:26 pm

Revelation 22:19

That actually referrers specifically to the Book of Revelation. One has to keep in mind that the Christian Scriptures commonly referred to as “The Bible” is actually a collection of 66 different and complete books.

199 | May 8, 2012 10:26 pm

@ 189 buzzsawmonkey: I think if people want to see that information it is in the Gnostic writings. Not a religious scholar at all. I trade in cliches and bad jokes.

200 | May 8, 2012 10:27 pm

even though Jesus was divine,

Or, “too, too divine,” if you go with certain modern theologians…

201. brookly red
    201 | May 8, 2012 10:28 pm

@ darkwords:

I have sent more than one man to the ER over covet.

202. NoThreat2U
    202 | May 8, 2012 10:29 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    That is very true, which is why the DaVince Code made me think. I have…or had…and excellent link to ALL religious texts. There are so many gospels that were not only tossed aside, but were claimed as heresy too. I like the idea of filling my head with all those things, and then deciding what feels right. Part of that whole free will thing I guess.

203. Lily
    203 | May 8, 2012 10:30 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

True he was fully a man, but and it is a big but he was here for a purpose and I don’t think he married, remember he was also different because he was Divine. To me the DaVince Code just made people think in the wrong direction.

204 | May 8, 2012 10:30 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

too early.
    start that stuff in september

68 all over again…

the whole world’s watchin’

versus

law and order again

this is the last hoorah for the baby boomers, by next cycle they start going into long term care homes and get all demented. they want 68 again? ok.

nixon won huge after that summer.

205 | May 8, 2012 10:31 pm

‘Nite, folks.

206. brookly red
    206 | May 8, 2012 10:32 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

too early.

start that stuff in september

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.

as it is written

207 | May 8, 2012 10:32 pm

@ darkwords:

hey now! c’mon…trauma and gluttony and maiming feed the family here!

208 | May 8, 2012 10:33 pm

darkwords wrote:

i love the gnostic texts. very very interesting reasding

209. Lily
    209 | May 8, 2012 10:34 pm

:lol: You got to admit it’s the truth though!

210 | May 8, 2012 10:34 pm

brookly red wrote:

as it is written

pharaoh agrees

211 | May 8, 2012 10:35 pm

Lily wrote:

You got to admit it’s the truth though!

it sure is.

212. NoThreat2U
    212 | May 8, 2012 10:36 pm

@ brookly red:
    That is why a lot of people forgo organized religion. I am not talking atheist here either. I mean people who know this part of the bible or that part and design their lives around it. I for one would probably go crazy at CWs church since they stand up so much. I am used to stand up sit down in Catholic church. Rituals don’t mean much in the long run

213 | May 8, 2012 10:37 pm

ok, so i am a cricket junky. i watch it all the time on the dish. the indian cricket channel has an ad selling am/pm mini marts with armco/sunoco franchises.

seriously, you want to know why the indians own all the convenience stores? ever see an ad for a franchise opportunity on ‘american’ tv?

214. NoThreat2U
    214 | May 8, 2012 10:38 pm

I love this link…

215. Lily
    215 | May 8, 2012 10:38 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Have to disagree with the rituals thing. They do mean something.
    /don’t mean any offense. ;)

216 | May 8, 2012 10:40 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

I for one would probably go crazy at CWs church since they stand up so much.

there arent supposed to be pews in an orthodox church.

those who need to sit are provided chairs. the rest stand in respect…for a very very long time.

217. 217 | May 8, 2012 10:41 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

An idea I personally do not ascribe to for this reason. The concept that the Jewish and Christian Scriptures have any value above being metaphysical works of philosophy is that the writers had the words of God himself breathed right into them. This is what distinguishes them from metaphysical philosophy.

Therefore by logical extension as those books were completed the same God who breathed those words through the various writers also would have exercised editorial control over what was or was not included in the final compilation. Though men seemed to decide which books to include and which to exclude, it was in fact the exact same Spirit making those decision as it was who guided the hands to write those books.

To think or suggest that God either did not or could not do this is to argue against God having been the divine inspiration behind each book in the first place, and thus reducing the Bible from a divinely inspired text, to just another collection of metaphysical philosophies.

218. NoThreat2U
    218 | May 8, 2012 10:41 pm

@ Lily:
    I don’t think he reached his full “divinity” until he was resurrected. The Trinity shows us three…The Father…who is omnipotent, The Son….He in human form, and The Holy Spirit..which he shared with us. Like I said though, it is all just my opinion and I really do think God wants us to think about these things.

219. Lily
    219 | May 8, 2012 10:41 pm

Respect to God. Showing reverence.

220 | May 8, 2012 10:42 pm

I love this link…

one of my favorite links.

from there:

the mahabarata is one of the crowning achievements of written word

221 | May 8, 2012 10:44 pm

Lily wrote:

Respect to God. Showing reverence.

or as mrs coldwarrior will say…(as her dad is an orthodox priest) you can fit more people into the church if there arent any pews and that means more money in the till.

typical russians.

222. Lily
    222 | May 8, 2012 10:44 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

The Trinity is they are all one, yet seperate, yet one. Jesus’s Divinty was at the moment of conception by the Holy Spirit. So his Divinty was at the beginning.

223. NoThreat2U
    223 | May 8, 2012 10:44 pm

@ Lily:
    No offense taken. In fact I think this is a wonderful discussion. God wants us to think!

I have heard you say that…about the standing. Either way, our God is the same God. We all have our rites and rituals to worship him. I was not trying to say the Orthodox Church was wrong. I hope you didn’t take it that way.

224. Poteen
    224 | May 8, 2012 10:44 pm

Lily wrote:

Have to disagree with the rituals thing. They do mean something.

Pouring Guinness is a ritual for the ages.

225. 225 | May 8, 2012 10:45 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

I don’t think he reached his full “divinity” until he was resurrected.

I would disagree, “And they found him in the Temple, teaching as one having authority”. He was 12 when that happened.

226. brookly red
    226 | May 8, 2012 10:46 pm

hollywood is not a place i would look to for spiritual guidance

227 | May 8, 2012 10:46 pm

none taken.

228. Lily
    228 | May 8, 2012 10:46 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

To put it simply …. Jesus was God in human form.

229 | May 8, 2012 10:46 pm

Poteen wrote:

Lily wrote:
    Have to disagree with the rituals thing. They do mean something.
    Pouring Guinness is a ritual for the ages.

it is…allow me to join you in this ageless ritual.

YUM!!!

230. NoThreat2U
    230 | May 8, 2012 10:47 pm

I don’t trust that to mankind. It all may have been presented to them, but in the long run, it was men who decided what goes in the bible and what didn’t.

@ Lily:
    But like Buzz said up above….too too too divine? Would he not bleed if he hit his thumb with a hammer?

231. Lily
    231 | May 8, 2012 10:47 pm

brookly red wrote:

hollywood is not a place i would look to for spiritual guidance

Excatly. The DaVince Code put more doubt into people about God’s Divinity.

232. 232 | May 8, 2012 10:48 pm

Poteen wrote:
    Lily wrote:
    Have to disagree with the rituals thing. They do mean something.
    Pouring Guinness is a ritual for the ages.

it is…allow me to join you in this ageless ritual.
    YUM!!!

Meh… I don’t do rituals… I prefer to drink straight from the bottle… :twisted:

233. brookly red
    233 | May 8, 2012 10:49 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

To put it simply …. Jesus was is God in human form.

fify

234. NoThreat2U
    234 | May 8, 2012 10:51 pm

@ brookly red:
    I don’t, I was just…expanding on the issue I guess you could say. That den of iniquity would never guide me. lol

Human in all he did?

235 | May 8, 2012 10:51 pm

Meh… I don’t do rituals… I prefer to drink straight from the bottle… :twisted:

you are so guilty.

wait till you see what happens at the oot my friend.

i hope you have a good lawyer.

236. Poteen
    236 | May 8, 2012 10:51 pm

And just to set all of you blasphemers on the true path;

“There is no god but Lombardi and Rodgers is his messenger”

Offseason sucks./

237. 237 | May 8, 2012 10:52 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

Then by logical extension you cannot trust one single word written in the Bible, since every single word was written by men. It is utterly illogical to believe that God could cause what he wanted to be written in any specific book, but unable to control which books were included in the final text.

He either could or he could not, if he could not, then he also could not control what was written in each Book. Ergo, you must either accept5 on faith that the Bible as a compiled work was done exactly as God intended, or that none of it was.

238. Lily
    238 | May 8, 2012 10:52 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

No..not too, too Divine. He suffered the human weaknesses and battled those weaknesses. He was born without orginal sin too. Did he not weep for his friend that died? Did he not suffer? Of course he could bleed. But, big but he also was Divine so big difference and he knew his purpose for being here.

239. brookly red
    239 | May 8, 2012 10:54 pm

brookly red wrote:

hollywood is not a place i would look to for spiritual guidance

Excatly. The DaVince Code put more doubt into people about God’s Divinity.

I never saw it actually. I never shot heroin either. And I don’t tweet or do facebook. Mama didn’t raise no fools. If it looks like shit & smells like shit I don’t need to taste it to be sure.

240. Lily
    240 | May 8, 2012 10:55 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

He suffered the weakness of the human condition but he at the age of 12 dazzled the priests in the Temple with his knowledge. Does this not tell you he was different????

241. NoThreat2U
    241 | May 8, 2012 10:56 pm

@ Lily:
    Folks, it is just a personal view that I am constantly thinking about. Nothing carved in stone….just giving some extra thought to some things I have been taught. It’s all good :)

243 | May 8, 2012 10:57 pm

@ brookly red:

i did a long study on the templars as an undergrad.

the dan brown stuff is fun in the same way a good detective thriller is fun. thats all.

243. Lily
    244 | May 8, 2012 10:59 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Just trying to answer your questions….no harm, no foul! ;)

244. 245 | May 8, 2012 10:59 pm

@ brookly red:
    i did a long study on the temp;ars as an undergrad.

Yea, but then again, cocaine is pretty fun when you first start using it too, and we all pretty much know how that ends up. :shock:

245. NoThreat2U
    246 | May 8, 2012 11:01 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

Just trying to answer your questions….no harm, no foul!

Exactly! God wants us to seek.

246. Calo
    247 | May 8, 2012 11:01 pm

doriangrey wrote:
    Meh… I don’t do rituals… I prefer to drink straight from the bottle…
    you are so guilty.
    wait till you see what happens at the oot my friend.
    i hope you have a good lawyer.

Well, it’s about time someone outed Dorian to me.
    I still can’t figure out who he is.

Let’s hope he doesn’t sue though.

248 | May 8, 2012 11:01 pm

@ brookly red:
    i did a long study on the temp;ars as an undergrad.

i never did coke because i know i would have liked it way too much.

248. brookly red
    249 | May 8, 2012 11:02 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

don’t get all over it. at this point your on board or not.

today the planed parenthood mooks were out side my office, I said no thank you. I owe them no explanation, had the Lord wanted it to be differently it would have been so.

250 | May 8, 2012 11:02 pm

Calo wrote:

doriangrey wrote:
    Meh… I don’t do rituals… I prefer to drink straight from the bottle…
    you are so guilty.
    wait till you see what happens at the oot my friend.
    i hope you have a good lawyer.

Well, it’s about time someone outed Dorian to me.
    I still can’t figure out who he is.
    Let’s hope he doesn’t sue though.

the charges are pending on the oot as we speak.

251 | May 8, 2012 11:03 pm

oot is up

251. Lily
    252 | May 8, 2012 11:04 pm

@ brookly red:

Oh I am just trying to answer {NT2U} questions. She is searching. ;)

252. NoThreat2U
    253 | May 8, 2012 11:04 pm

Moving to the OOT…..

253. NoThreat2U
    254 | May 8, 2012 11:05 pm

@ Lily:
    Aren’t we all searching? OK, really gonna check out the OOT now. lol

254. Lily
    255 | May 8, 2012 11:06 pm

Of course! ;)

255. NoThreat2U
    256 | May 8, 2012 11:07 pm

@ Lily:
    :) We are told to seek God. That is what I am doing.

256. Lily
    257 | May 8, 2012 11:07 pm

That you are! :)

257. NoThreat2U
    258 | May 8, 2012 11:10 pm

@ Lily:
    Left a smartassed remark for the OOT. To tired to stay up though. Great discussion! See you sometime tomorrow. Take care and get over that nasty cold! {{{Lily}}}

258. Lily
    259 | May 8, 2012 11:12 pm

Sweet dreams {NT2U}! Trying my damnest on the damn cold. ;)

260 | May 9, 2012 12:26 am

Howling Mad Mourdock was always my favorite A-Team character.