by Speranza ( 113 Comments › )
Filed under Al Qaeda, Assassinations at May 8th, 2012 - 11:30 am

So much for Obama’s “courage” and patriotism. General Eisenhower had a statement written out taking full responsibility if D-Day failed, Yitzhak Rabin said before the Israeli commandos took off for Entebbe that the success belonged to the commandos and the failure would be his, Menachem Begin said the same thing right before the F-16′s took off to attack the Iraqi nuclear facility at Osirak.  Obama is a low class poseur who should never have risen to the lofty position that he now holds.

by Beth Stebner

The Obama administration had a backup plan if the Osama bin Laden raid had failed and had drafted a ‘highly lawyered’ memo to protect President Obama from potential backlash, according to an official.

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey told Fox News’ Sean Hannity today that Secretary of Defence Leon Panetta drafted a note that would have put the blame instead on Navy Admiral William McRaven.

[.......]

According to Mr Mukasey, the ‘highly lawyered’ memo from Mr Panetta ‘was to proceed according to the risks, only according to the risks that had been outlined to the president.’

He told Hannity: ‘You better believe if anything else had been encountered and the mission had failed, then the blame would have fell on McRaven. That’s what this is about.’

President Obama sat anxiously in the Situation Room the night of the raid, flanked by Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and other high-ranking officials as they watched the events unfold.

SEAL Team 6, a group of two dozen elite Marines, were able to bring down the terrorist leader in his stronghold in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

In today’s interview, Hannity prompted Mr Mukasey that the memo was ‘designed to protect the president politically.’

Mr Mukasey responded: ‘I think there is going to be more that come tumbling out about that escapade. But so far, that memo is enough.’

In the interview, the former attorney general put Mr Obama’s leadership in context to presidents of the past, including Abraham Lincoln and Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Speaking first about Lincoln, Mr Mukasey referenced the speech he delivered after Gen. Lee surrendered, ending the Civil War

‘Lincoln delivered what turned out to (be) his last speech from the window of the White House. He rejected taking any credit for it. Put it on General (Ulysses S.) Grant and the troops and then talked mostly about the problems of reconstruction.’

Several US Navy SEALs spoke out to MailOnline approaching the one-year anniversary of bin Laden’s death, saying that it was a group effort and that Mr Obama is using the killing to springboard his re-election campaign.

One currently-serving SEAL said: ‘Obama wasn’t in the field, at risk,carrying a gun. As president, at every turn, he should be thanking the guys who put their lives on the line to do this.’

[.......]

The original note, which was written by Mr Panetta when he was still serving as Director of the CIA, said the following: ‘Received phone call from Tom Donilon who stated that the President made a decision with regard to AC1 (Abbottabad Compound 1).

‘The decision is to proceed with the assault.

‘The timing, operational decision making and control are in Admiral McRaven’s hands.

‘The approval is provided on the risk profile presented to the President.

‘Any additional risks are to be brought back to the President for his consideration. The direction is to go in and get bin Laden and if he is not there, to get out. Those instructions were conveyed to Admiral McRaven at approximately 10:45am.’

Breitbart columnist Ben Shapiro echoed a similar sentiment, writing: ‘The memo doesn’t show a gutsy call. It doesn’t show a president willing to take the blame for a mission gone wrong.

‘It shows a CYA maneuver by the White House…the hero here was McRaven, not Obama.

‘And had the mission gone wrong, McRaven surely would have been thrown under the bus.’

Independent magazine Mother Jones responded today with a counterpoint. Writer Kevin Drum called the theory ‘absurd’ and applauded their ‘creative nutbaggery.’

He wrote: ‘The idea of Obama getting credit for killing bin Laden just drives conservatives up a tree.

‘At this point, many of them are, apparently, literally willing to believe anything that suggests otherwise.’

Read the rest -  Revealed: How White House ‘planned to shield Obama by blaming Navy chief if bin Laden raid went wrong’

Tags: , ,

Comments

113 Responses to “Team Obama planned to blame Navy Admiral William McRaven if bin Laden raid failed”

1. 1 | May 8, 2012 11:47 am

This is pretty unprecedented; another “grim milestone” for the Obama administration..

2. 2 | May 8, 2012 11:48 am

What else would anybody expect from such a pussilanimous PoS?

3 | May 8, 2012 11:50 am

Maybe they can engrave the text of that memo on the Obama Monument…

4 | May 8, 2012 11:51 am

I think Obama’s spiking of the football will come back and haunt him. We got bin Laden due not only through the bravery of Seal Team 6 but the intelligence gathering techniques that Obama opposed in 2006.

5 | May 8, 2012 11:53 am

Leon Panetta at the Pentagon, Hillary Clinton at Foggy Bottom, Eric Holder at the DOJ, Janet Napolitano at Homeland Security -- the epitome of what Obama stands for. All four are epic failures.

6. 6 | May 8, 2012 11:55 am

Maybe Obama’s promise of the Ocean level receding could have been blame?

7 | May 8, 2012 11:56 am

Maybe Obama’s promise of the Ocean level receding could have been blame?

The only thing receding is his intelligence.

8. 8 | May 8, 2012 11:57 am

That Osama ad by Clinton -- “how awful it would been for HIM if it hadn’t succeeded.” Are you effing kidding me? If it hadn’t succeeded, we’d have NEVER even heard about it.

9 | May 8, 2012 11:58 am

Carolina Girl wrote:

That Osama ad by Clinton – “how awful it would been for HIM if it hadn’t succeeded.” Are you effing kidding me? If it hadn’t succeeded, we’d have NEVER even heard about it.

The country would not have blamed anyone had the mission failed. The Clinton’s have a poor opinion of the American people.

10 | May 8, 2012 11:59 am

The morale of the professional military under the Obama administration has got to be very, very low.

11. 11 | May 8, 2012 12:02 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    @ Speranza:

The media would have covered for Obama.

12. 12 | May 8, 2012 12:02 pm

Speranza wrote:

The Clinton’s have a poor opinion of the American people.

The Clinton’s think we are suckers. We elected him twice and gave her serious consideration. They are right about 43% of the population. That 43% were suckers…

13. 13 | May 8, 2012 12:03 pm

Speranza wrote:

It had eroded under under Bush, I know my cousin served under Bush. But they still had respect for him because although some didn’t agree with the mission, he actually cared about them. But it has really collapsed under Obama. They are tired of nation building. When I lived in Tampa, I had neighbors who worked at Centcom. They are disgusted by the whole nation building crap in Iraq and Afghanistan. Next time you see Tanker around here, he can tell you.

14. 14 | May 8, 2012 12:06 pm

The economy was good under Clinton so people liked him because they were doing well.

15. 15 | May 8, 2012 12:08 pm

Getting back on Subject, if the Bin laden raid failed, Obama would have blamed Bush some how and the media would have covered for him.

16. 16 | May 8, 2012 12:11 pm

We elected him twice because Ross Perot siphoned off part of the vote. He never won a majority.

(Running Dole in 1996 was another factor altogether -- a pathetic candidate.)

17. 17 | May 8, 2012 12:13 pm

@ Speranza:
    @ Carolina Girl:

Hey someone tell Obama, Hillary, McCain and his girlfriend Ms. Lindsey what their beloved Muslim Brotherhood is now calling for!

Egypt’s Islamists aim to install a global Islamic caliphate with its capital in Jerusalem, a radical Muslim preacher told thousands of Muslim Brotherhood supporters in a clip released Monday.

“We can see how the dream of the Islamic caliphate is being realized, God willing, by Dr. Mohamed Mursi,” Safwat Higazi told thousands of Brotherhood supporters at a Cairo soccer stadium as Mursi – the movement’s presidential candidate – and other Brotherhood officials nodded in agreement.

18. 18 | May 8, 2012 12:13 pm

@ Carolina Girl:

I voted for Perot in 96 (my first Presidential vote)

19. citizen_q
    19 | May 8, 2012 12:24 pm

Disgusting, but perfectly in character of the obama adminsitration.

Returning to the stage, Mursi vowed to pray in Jerusalem. “Yes, Jerusalem is our goal. We shall pray in Jerusalem, or die as martyrs on its threshold.”

I say they should die. This is what nuclear weapons are for. Its a win-win. The world is rid of a festering sore, they gain allah’s (piss be upon it) cosmic bordello.

20 | May 8, 2012 12:26 pm

They sure were.

21. 21 | May 8, 2012 12:27 pm

citizen_q wrote:

Disgusting, but perfectly in character of the obama adminsitration.

The sooner Mecca and Medina become a self lit glass topped parking lots the better for the whole human race.

22 | May 8, 2012 12:27 pm

The people to have blamed would have been our friends the Pock-ee-stahn-ees.

23. 23 | May 8, 2012 12:28 pm

@ citizen_q:

These are McCain’s heroes.

24 | May 8, 2012 12:28 pm

Dude that is a thread of mine in pending. Stop pre-empting me.

25 | May 8, 2012 12:29 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    I voted for Perot in 96 (my first Presidential vote)

You mean you were not on the Dole?

26. 26 | May 8, 2012 12:29 pm

@ Speranza:

Great minds think alike!

27 | May 8, 2012 12:30 pm

This has happened before and as a result I had to scrap threads that were in pending.

28. 28 | May 8, 2012 12:33 pm

@ Speranza:

Nope, the first time I voted GOP at the Presidential level was Bush in 04 and that was because I hated Kerry. In 2000 I voted Libertarian because I couldn’t stand Bush nor Gore. I always did vote Republican for Congress, Senate or local.

My first vote ever was in 1993 for Rudy Giuliani, the greatest Mayor in NY history.

29 | May 8, 2012 12:34 pm

My first vote was in 1972 for Richard E. Nixon (yes I now it is Richard M. Nixon) because I knew McGovern was to the Left of Ho Chi Minh.

30. 30 | May 8, 2012 12:34 pm

@ Speranza:

Dude, its no big deal seriously. Not everyone looks at what is in pending. I’m not going to look in pending before I comment on something I see.

31. 31 | May 8, 2012 12:35 pm

Speranza wrote:

Dude that is a thread of mine in pending. Stop pre-empting me.

You need to relax with that. Serious. I didn’t see it there. Take a chill pill. Seriously, its not the end of the world.

32. citizen_q
    32 | May 8, 2012 12:37 pm

Speranza wrote:

The people to have blamed would have been our friends the Pock-ee-stahn-ees.

pock-e-stan has a lot to answer for simply for osama’s presence.

@ citizen_q:
    These are McCain’s heroes.

McCain is a fool. A laughing stock. A good example for term limits.

33. 33 | May 8, 2012 12:41 pm

@ citizen_q:

JD Hayworth was an electable Conservative. If he had knocked off McCain, he would have won the general. McCain really should retire, he’s making a fool of himself.

34. 34 | May 8, 2012 12:43 pm

Ah…so they ARE canting the Muslim National Anthem™!

35. citizen_q
    35 | May 8, 2012 12:46 pm

He should have taken his failed presidential campaign as an appropriate time to retire from public life.

36 | May 8, 2012 12:50 pm

citizen_q wrote:

Amen to that. He was past his prime and past his time.

37. Formercorpsman
    37 | May 8, 2012 12:50 pm

I only have one gripe about the article.

38. 38 | May 8, 2012 12:56 pm

Hell -- I voted for the Libertarian candidate in 2000 and I can’t even remember his name!

Perot had as much right to run independent as the next guy -- I only point it out because Clinton did not win with a majority of ANYTHING, yet for some reason this clown is held up as a great President. Reagan won in a landslide in 1980, and John Anderson ran as a third-party candidate, so Dems can’t hide behind that.

39. 39 | May 8, 2012 12:57 pm

McLame ran as a conservative as soon as Hayworth matched him in the polls. Once he had the nomination, he went right back to being the backstabbing RINO we knew he would be.

40. 40 | May 8, 2012 12:58 pm

@ citizen_q:

I shook hands with JD. I could tell immediately he is a MAN! السناتور ماكين is a shrill for the Mohammedans!

41. 41 | May 8, 2012 1:05 pm

@ Carolina Girl:
    I voted for Perot in 96 (my first Presidential vote)

Christ, I’ve got clothes I still wear that are older than you.

If it’s any consolation, I actually voted for Jimmy Carter ONCE (my second vote in a presidential election.) I have never voted for a Democrat for any office since. Once burned, twice learned…

42 | May 8, 2012 1:06 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

Yeah all of a sudden he became the type of conservative he used to loved to warn about. He “took a dive” in 2008. I wonder if he gets invited now to those dinner parties in Georgetown.

43 | May 8, 2012 1:06 pm

Mike C. wrote:

I voted for Carter in 1976. The last time I ever voted Democratic for POTUS.

44 | May 8, 2012 1:07 pm

Carolina Girl wrote:

He won a 49 state landslide in 1984.

45 | May 8, 2012 1:07 pm

citizen_q wrote:

Like Dole did after 1996.

46. 46 | May 8, 2012 1:12 pm

Ugh. Corpulent bicyclist speaks.

47. NoThreat2U
    47 | May 8, 2012 1:18 pm

I think Joe Biden is on crack:

“American’s leadership was in doubt, we were neither fully respected by our friends nor feared by our opponents,” Biden added. “Today it is starkly starkly different.”

(Sorry Joe but we are the laughingstock of the rest of the world. Dumbass)

48. 48 | May 8, 2012 1:19 pm

Speranza wrote:

Mike C. wrote:
    I voted for Carter in 1976. The last time I ever voted Democratic for POTUS.

Last time I voted for a Democrat for anything, much less POTUS. I vote for the proverbial ham sandwich or just not vote at all for a given slot before I’ll repeat that mistake.

49. Buffalobob
    49 | May 8, 2012 1:20 pm

Being a product of affirmative action is one thing. Blaming others for your failures/incompetence is inevitable.

50. 50 | May 8, 2012 1:30 pm

Ho Hum, did anyone expect better of Odumbfuck???

I just happen to live right next to the home of US Army Intelligence and I still have some people around that used to work for me back when I wore Woodland Camo who have not yet retired.

Morale under this asshole SUCKS! There are some serious discussions about Otha Keepers and the Society of Cincinnatus going around.

CIC better hope DHS can protect him!

51. 51 | May 8, 2012 1:33 pm

And PIMF still applies OATH KEEPERS.

52. Lily
    53 | May 8, 2012 1:35 pm

@ AZOlddog:

What does this mean? This isn’t the first time I’ve heard how morale in the military is at an all time low and they are seriously not happy with bho.

53. yenta-fada
    54 | May 8, 2012 1:37 pm

OT again. Great cartoon

54. Dolphin
    55 | May 8, 2012 1:38 pm

@ NoThreat2U:
    LOL -- have you seen this one. I had just finished reading it when I popped over here and read yours.

Earlier today, Biden added yet another odd gesture — one that was likely intended to be a joke — to his arsenal of odd quips and gestures. Before addressing the annual convention of The Rabbinical Assembly, an international organization comprised 1,600 conservative rabbis, Biden made the “sign of the cross.”

55. 56 | May 8, 2012 1:38 pm

You gotta love Brooklynites!

56. Lily
    57 | May 8, 2012 1:40 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

That is good news, no? Have you seen any re-elect bho stickers or signs? Is New York feeling differently about bho this time around?

57. Lily
    58 | May 8, 2012 1:42 pm

@ AZOlddog:

LOL! I figured that out ….

58. Lily
    59 | May 8, 2012 1:44 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

I think Joe Biden is on crack:

(Sorry Joe but we are the laughingstock of the rest of the world. Dumbass)

Joe Biden is an idiot. That is the reason bho picked him. Because no wants to see Biden as president.

59. 60 | May 8, 2012 1:46 pm

Lily wrote:

@ Urban Infidel:

There is very little pro-Obama stuff out there now compared to what I saw 4 years ago. Things have definitely changed. I wonder if this thing is still up. I keep meaning to check when I’m in that area.

60. 61 | May 8, 2012 1:47 pm

@ Dolphin:

He probably thinks that Jews make the Sign of the Cross because Jesus was a Jew. Although it may stretch Biden’s intellectual capacity to figure out that Jesus was a Jew. But I can’t think of any other reason for him to do it. That whacky Biden! There’s no telling what he’ll do next. Litterally. He could do anything, the stupider the more likely.

61. Lily
    62 | May 8, 2012 1:48 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

Yeah I wonder if that has been de-faced. I just don’t see the country feeling the *love* for bho this time around. Sure fringe elements. But not like 2008.

63 | May 8, 2012 1:57 pm

@ Dolphin:

Soon Joe Hairplugs Biden will claim (as the Muslims so arrogantly and imperialistically do) that Jesus of Nazareth was actually a Muslim named Issa.

64 | May 8, 2012 1:58 pm

Lily wrote:

@ Urban Infidel:

This time there is no excuse.

65 | May 8, 2012 1:59 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

I have not seen any pro Obama stuff either -- so far, but I am sure that will change come summer.

65. 66 | May 8, 2012 2:01 pm

@ Lily:
    It means that many are talking about refusing to Obey Unlawful Orders.

As several people here have said, our kids will not shoot at us!

66. 67 | May 8, 2012 2:04 pm

@ Speranza:
    If I see anything at all, it’s just old, faded photos of Dear Leader clinging dustily to windows in certain parts of the borough. Gone is the fervor!

67. Lily
    68 | May 8, 2012 2:05 pm

AZOlddog wrote:

@ Lily:
    It means that many are talking about refusing to Obey Unlawful Orders.

As several people here have said, our kids will not shoot at us!

That is what I said, I don’t see our kids shooting at us. Bho is not backing the military he is backing the DHS. He considers them his own personal army.

68. Lily
    69 | May 8, 2012 2:06 pm

Speranza wrote:

Urban Infidel wrote:

I have not seen any pro Obama stuff either – so far, but I am sure that will change come summer.

I have seen NOTHING! Nada…nowhere. Not even a faded bho bumper sticker.

69. 70 | May 8, 2012 2:10 pm

@ Lily:

I’ve seen a very few Obama bumper stickers, but not many. We’ll see how that works out as the year progresses.

71 | May 8, 2012 2:15 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

@ Speranza:

Yeah inflation and unemployment will do that to you.

71. NoThreat2U
    72 | May 8, 2012 2:16 pm

@ Dolphin:
    Oh yeah, I see Jews making the sign of the cross all the time/

He really is an idiot! lol

72. 73 | May 8, 2012 2:18 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

He is quite possibly the dumbest man ever to be vice President. The Same MFM that went nuts against Sarah Palin had not a word to say about this idiot, and they are still carrying water for him.

73. Lily
    74 | May 8, 2012 2:19 pm

It certainly isn’t 2008 and all the Bush hate mongers …. I bho has lost his *magic*. Not like he ever had any. Which means he will become even more desparate and pull any and all dirty tricks to try and win re-election.

Chicago Officer Workers Told To Dress Down During NATO Summit To Avoid Being Targeted By Occupy Protesters…

75 | May 8, 2012 2:19 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

He is a walking comedic routine. he is as dumb as they said Dan Quayle was (but wasn’t).

75. NoThreat2U
    76 | May 8, 2012 2:24 pm

Agreed. Sarah was too stupid for the masses and Bush was an idiot. and Biden is brilliant?

77 | May 8, 2012 2:29 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

How about his boss?
    He has campaigned in 57 States, has not gone to
    Hawaii or Alaska,so had one more to go.
    He said that juvinile asthmatics were prescribed
    breathalyzers.
    He sees Memorial Day honorees alive in the audience.
    He celebrates Cinco de Quatro .
    It goes on.

77. 78 | May 8, 2012 2:33 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

And Obama is a “LightWorker” who will heal the planet! How anyone pretends to themselves that the MFM doesn’t have an agenda, I’ll never know. It is plain to anyone willing to see it…

78. 79 | May 8, 2012 2:35 pm

If Obama were a Republican, he’d be an idiot. But he is a Democrat, so he is brilliant. See how that works? I do truly hope the Republicans clean house this fall, if just to watch the media implode…

79. citizen_q
    81 | May 8, 2012 2:36 pm

@ Speranza:
    bite me biden is also a thug. Perhaps one of the few qualities he has in common with obammy and his crew.

Despite his press, obammy isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. Perhaps they keep binden around so that chaiman owe-bama will appear the more intelligent in comparison.

82 | May 8, 2012 2:37 pm

@ 78 Iron Fist: In most universes Obama voters are either intensely naive or intensely insane. He is the modern version of Lenin.

83 | May 8, 2012 2:38 pm

@ 78 Iron Fist: Allen West knows how to talk to lightworkers.

82. Lily
    84 | May 8, 2012 2:38 pm

It’s incredible the stupid things bho says and the media just ignores it! They aren’t just carrying his water, they are rabidly defending him. It is truly unreal their bias.

85 | May 8, 2012 2:39 pm

@ 76 NoThreat2U: I don’t see any reason we can’t start questioning Obamas intelligence. What were his grades in school?

86 | May 8, 2012 2:40 pm

@ 69 Lily: Still plenty of BHO stickers in Seattle

85. NoThreat2U
    87 | May 8, 2012 2:40 pm

“Stupid and liberal is no way to go through life”.

86. NoThreat2U
    88 | May 8, 2012 2:42 pm

@ darkwords:
    He doesn’t seem that intelligent to me at all.Hell I am a bitter clinger but even I know there are only 50 states!

87. 89 | May 8, 2012 2:43 pm

@ NoThreat2U:

There are 57 States in the Organization that holds his allegiance…

90 | May 8, 2012 2:44 pm

@ 43 Speranza: I voted for Carter also. It would be an interesting poll of the blog to see if the majority of the posters were Carter supporters. Enthusiastic brainwashed youth. Ripe for a lyndon larouche or a jimmy carter.

89. NoThreat2U
    91 | May 8, 2012 2:45 pm

I DO believe that. Too many of his slip ups reveal his real agenda. One has to actually LISTEN to what he is saying.

93 | May 8, 2012 2:49 pm

Romney needs to be more like McCain

94 | May 8, 2012 2:50 pm

@ 92 citizen_q:
    Seems like a legal precedent.

95 | May 8, 2012 2:51 pm

@ 91 NoThreat2U: Obama would love a civil war in this country as long as he could cause it and blame it on Rush Limbaugh. It fits his life MO perfectly.

93. Lily
    96 | May 8, 2012 2:51 pm

darkwords wrote:

@ 69 Lily: Still plenty of BHO stickers in Seattle

In Seattle I’m not surprised. ;)

97 | May 8, 2012 2:52 pm

@ 89 Iron Fist: Muslim population in the US has doubled since Obama took office.

95. Lily
    98 | May 8, 2012 2:54 pm

darkwords wrote:

Enthusiastic brainwashed youth? Hardly. I voted for Carter too. I was just ignorant. Hardly in the political scene at all. At the time I was more concerned about my date on Friday night and working through the week to get to the week-end. ;)

96. 99 | May 8, 2012 2:56 pm

@ darkwords:

Yeah, we’ve been importing them like they were a precious metal, but the rate of conversion is also alarming. Since 9-11 Islam has become the fastest growing religion in America. I guess that is a reflection of how much of the population really hates this country. YOu have a lot of Leftist converts, because they think Islam is “hip”. It is an alarming trend.

97. Lily
    100 | May 8, 2012 2:56 pm

@ citizen_q:

I saw that and that is just plain weird. What the hell are they even thinking? Trying to gin up the numbers of people who are visiting the White House? Is it at a all time low???

98. Lily
    101 | May 8, 2012 2:59 pm

I don’t know what happened after 9/11 this country just went insane.
    Hence all the Bush hate and now we elected bho it has become rabid on us bending over backwards to show we are tolerant of our enemies.
    /the country went just plain batshit crazy for some reason.

102 | May 8, 2012 3:03 pm

darkwords wrote:

I quickly grew to dislike Carter after his “inordinate fear of communism ” speech early in 1977.

103 | May 8, 2012 3:04 pm

@ 99 Iron Fist: I was thinking of sending some money to Africa where the fight is in the open. Setting back islam in Africa would be a good start.

101. citizen_q
    104 | May 8, 2012 3:09 pm

@ Lily:
    We live in strange times.

Imagine in WWII kissing the Japs A$$ the way we do the muzzies now after Perl Harbor.

Imagine outreach to the nazis.

Or fighting those foes while removing their ideologies and tactics from consideration?

102. Lily
    105 | May 8, 2012 3:14 pm

@ citizen_q:

Yeah excatly. All the pc crap has floated to the top. Can you imagine the United States saying we are sorry for invading on D-Day? We didn’t mean to offend the Nazi’s??????
    /it is just crazy.

106 | May 8, 2012 3:23 pm

Lily wrote:

They are so enamored of him that they have given up
    their credibility.
    It is unethical for the Fourth Estate to become the media
    wing of any president.

104. 107 | May 8, 2012 3:28 pm

They were pretty much in the bag for Clinton, too. Not as much as they are Obama (that’d be hard to do), but still in the bag for him.

105. Lily
    108 | May 8, 2012 3:28 pm

Indeed Rix. Indeed. But many people are noticing their bias only the ones who are easily influenced don’t notice. Just a couple of years ago I told my son the media bias is unreal, he didn’t believe me. He does now. He rails on about it …. he had to figure it out for himself and he did.

109 | May 8, 2012 3:36 pm

Yes, Obama gets a pass because he’s a Democrat, but mostly
    because of his race.

110 | May 8, 2012 3:38 pm

@ Lily:
    I think that Liberal media bias is as much of
    a fact as the Sun rising in the East.

111 | May 8, 2012 3:40 pm

Oh sure they were. If Clinton were a Republican with
    that perjury, the media would have demanded removal by the
    Senate.

109. Lily
    112 | May 8, 2012 3:42 pm

@ Lily:
    I think that Liberal media bias is as much of
    a fact as the Sun rising in the East.

I do too. But they have really gone over the top with bho.

113 | May 8, 2012 4:30 pm

Lily wrote:

@ Lily:
    I think that Liberal media bias is as much of
    a fact as the Sun rising in the East.
    I do too. But they have really gone over the top with bho.

They don’t bother with any pretense to integrity.