Global Freedom Movement Lion of Judah

by Rodan ( 156 Comments › )
Filed under Humor, Music at May 18th, 2012 - 8:12 pm

This is a Rastafarian set it seems. I have no clue what these guys are talking about but they keep referring to some Global Freedom Movement and Ethiopia. The funny part is in the beginning, they have the image of Obama as a Pharaoh!

These guys are mild compared to General Seti!

Tags: , ,

Comments

156 Responses to “Global Freedom Movement Lion of Judah”

1 | May 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Jamaica is now a world power…
    ja mon

2. m
    2 | May 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Puff puff give!

3. Lily
    3 | May 18, 2012 9:05 pm

@ m:

4. m
    4 | May 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Hey Lily! How the heck are ya?!

5. Lily
    5 | May 18, 2012 9:30 pm

@ m:

Doing okay {{m}}!!! And you?

6. m
    6 | May 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Will Smith ATTACKS Kissy Reporter

Attacks? I thought he handled it well for straight guy! Someone should have warned him, lol.

7. m
    7 | May 18, 2012 9:31 pm

@ Lily:

{{{Lily}}}! Alright I reckon!

~:)

8. Lily
    8 | May 18, 2012 9:32 pm

I got the book The Amateur…boy oh boy! And it only touches lightly on what is so very wrong with obama … not to mention Michelle is a bigger b*tch than most people even thought.

9. m
    9 | May 18, 2012 9:35 pm

@ Lily:

Ah, for real? I might have to get that.

10. Lily
    10 | May 18, 2012 9:36 pm

@ m:

OMG!! I guess he isn’t into the whole gay marriage thang!
    /attack? I agree what man wouldn’t throw off another man who tried to kiss them in the mouth!!! He’s lucky Will Smith didn’t punch him in the face!!

11. Lily
    11 | May 18, 2012 9:37 pm

@ m:

It is gossipy but it’s the truth…bho has made some powerful enemies.
    The man thinks he is a god. Oh really, but a god who is scared to death of his wife.

12. m
    12 | May 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Oh Noes!! Chicago cops start preemptive arrests before NATO Summit?

Poor babies.

But the Tea Party is the REAL threat y’all!

13. m
    13 | May 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Yep.

I can see that.

14. Lily
    14 | May 18, 2012 9:43 pm

The gift that keeps giving…. h/t WZ

15. Lily
    15 | May 18, 2012 9:51 pm

@ m:

Yep but these are OBAMA’S PEEPS!!!! He owns OWS….

16. 16 | May 18, 2012 9:54 pm

@ m:

This is another Popular Uprising ™ attempt.

17. Lily
    17 | May 18, 2012 9:55 pm

My, my, my…..

Flying Pig Alert: Van Jones Rips Eric Holder Over Operation Fast And Furious

18. 18 | May 18, 2012 9:55 pm

@ Lily:

They are followers of the Pharaoh.

19. Brick
    19 | May 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Unpossible!

Evening, all and TGIF!

20. Lily
    20 | May 18, 2012 9:58 pm

@ m:

This is another Popular Uprising ™ attempt.

Yep! For some reason obama and company think that the United States is some obscure muslim country….. This week-end will be interesting.
    Obama wants *controlled chaos* LOL!!!! Anyone with half a brain knows that *chaos* cannot be controlled but will quickly snowball out of control and come bite you in the a$$.

21. Lily
    21 | May 18, 2012 9:59 pm

@ Brick:

Oh indeed!!!! LOL!! That woman is a piece of work I tell ya!
    /oh and evening. ;)

22. Brick
    22 | May 18, 2012 10:04 pm

@ Brick:
    Oh indeed!!!! LOL!! That woman is a piece of work I tell ya!
    /oh and evening.

I love that pic of the Wookie and Bruni where she’s got that “You ain’t all that” scowl on her piranha face -- while Bruni looks flawless peering upward towards Heaven.

23. Lily
    23 | May 18, 2012 10:06 pm

@ Lily:

They are followers of the Pharaoh.

Oh my gosh yes. Idiots. You are so right about obama thinking he is some type of god. I swear when the hits start getting ugly towards him and there isn’t anymore gushing and worshiping of the one. That man is going to have a breakdown. That is how bad is ate up with the
    *messianic complex* he has. Not to mention the media fanning the flames to it too. He can’t handle ANY critisim of himself …none.

24. Lily
    24 | May 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Brick wrote:

@ Brick:
    Oh indeed!!!! LOL!! That woman is a piece of work I tell ya!
    /oh and evening.

I love that pic of the Wookie and Bruni where she’s got that “You ain’t all that” scowl on her piranha face – while Bruni looks flawless peering upward towards Heaven.

Those are the sweeter gentler pics of her too! Keep that in mind. ;)

25. 25 | May 18, 2012 10:10 pm

How cute, socialist butt buddies!

Obama, Hollande agree on much -- but not Afghanistan

26. 26 | May 18, 2012 10:11 pm

@ Lily:

Keep an eye on this. This could be his base revolting.

27. m
    27 | May 18, 2012 10:12 pm

They asked for it, they got it -- Occupy…

28. Lily
    28 | May 18, 2012 10:12 pm

@ MacDuff:

I saw that earlier….making friends in all the wrong places. I swear the world thinks the United States is a joke with obama at the helm.
    Even Putin gave the finger to obama by not coming to the Nato Summit.
    /what a disgrace that man is.

29. m
    29 | May 18, 2012 10:13 pm

@ Brick:

TGIF INDEED!

30. 30 | May 18, 2012 10:17 pm

@ Lily:

Keep an eye on this. This could be his base revolting.

Well, his base is quite revolting but seriously, I think he has a lot fewer allies than he would have you believe. He’s destroying a lot of congressional careers and a lot of them won’t go quietly.

31. 31 | May 18, 2012 10:17 pm

@ m:

His base is turning on Obama. Watch this or can be a false flag to make him look “Moderate.”

32. Lily
    32 | May 18, 2012 10:17 pm

@ Lily:

Keep an eye on this. This could be his base revolting.

I do intend on doing that. Very much. No telling what is going to happen..lets not forget this earlier in the week..

Chicago Leftist’s hold “F*uck the Police” Protest Ahead of NATO Summit…

33. 33 | May 18, 2012 10:18 pm

@ MacDuff:

Yup, totally agree. Many Democrats will throw him under the bus if it looks he will lose.

34. 34 | May 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Good news, Islamist in Lebanon are fighting each other!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. Lily
    35 | May 18, 2012 10:19 pm

I do believe some of them are already doing that on the down-low right now.

36. 36 | May 18, 2012 10:24 pm

I really don’t know how credible Klein is, but it sounds like Wright is running his mouth and is determined not to be Obama’s bitch.

Ed Klein, the author of this controversial new book The Amateur: “Well, I was very interested in another part of that, as well, which is, when I asked the Reverend Wright about this whole question of Islam and Christianity. He said, well, you know, Barack Obama was steeped in Islam. He knew a lot about Islam from his childhood. But he knew very little about Christianity. And I made it easy for him to feel not guilty about learning about Christianity without turning his back on his Islamic friends.”

Every day, it’s a new story, drip, drip, drip. Andrew Breitbart would be very proud.

37. Lily
    37 | May 18, 2012 10:28 pm

You just can’t make this up…

OUTRAGE! Bawney Fwank Says Obama Not Invited To His Big Gay Wedding

38. 38 | May 18, 2012 10:28 pm

This is good.

39. 39 | May 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Lily wrote:

You just can’t make this up…

OUTRAGE! Bawney Fwank Says Obama Not Invited To His Big Gay Wedding

Bitchy, isn’t he?

40. Lily
    40 | May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

@ MacDuff:

Klein has it on tape! It’s credible. Rev. Wright let the interview be taped and it ran 3 hours long. Rev. Wright is throwing bho under the bus. Obama has dissed everyone who got him to the White House, the Kennedy’s, the African-American Community in Chicago, everyone and they are starting to talk.

41. Lily
    41 | May 18, 2012 10:32 pm

:lol: A tad bit yeah! ;)

42. 42 | May 18, 2012 10:32 pm

This is good.

I just fear this may all peak too early.

43. Lily
    43 | May 18, 2012 10:33 pm

@ MacDuff:

Yep the RNC and Romney don’t have to bring this up at all…because Rev. Wright is throwing himself out there …the man wants blood.

44. Lily
    44 | May 18, 2012 10:36 pm

MacDuff wrote:

This is good.

I just fear this may all peak too early.

This is just the beginning…the vetting that wasn’t done in 2008 is being done now…and then the BIG ISSUES will come like the ECONOMY, his dismal record in the White House, all of it is going to come out.
    It’s not going to be pretty.

45. 45 | May 18, 2012 10:36 pm

@ MacDuff:

I must say that this book’s been out for a couple of weeks now and I haven’t heard anyone out disputing its assertions. That’s a good sign.

46. Lily
    46 | May 18, 2012 10:40 pm

@ MacDuff:

Nope. Because bho has made some very powerful allies into his enemies now. Is Oprah Winfrey backing bho? Nope. Says a lot.

47. 47 | May 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Lily wrote:

It’s not going to be pretty.

All of this is being choreographed beautifully, and I don’t doubt for a minute that all these disparate stories are coordinated. It’s way early, but it’s running like clockwork.

48. 48 | May 18, 2012 10:47 pm

@ MacDuff:

the arrogance would be off putting even if he had some accomplishments to show for his first turn. People aren’t going to go out and defend failure and make themselves look like fools on behalf of a pompous ass.

49. Lily
    49 | May 18, 2012 10:48 pm

@ MacDuff:

Bingo! And it has to be timed just right. Let the blogs, twitter, books, magazines and pundits do the dirty stuff that bho has been trying to hide…like his past. The RNC and Romney can stay above the fray and concentrate on the BIG ISSUES.
    /some very powerful people are behind it all on both sides of the aisle. bho has made a ton of enemies.

50. Lily
    50 | May 18, 2012 10:54 pm

@ MacDuff:

Not only that but he has *shunned* those people and treated them like dirt…every single one. Everyone who helped him ascend to the White House he turned his back on. His arrogance now is pandering to the fringe element, hollywood and LGTB types. Yet he isn’t worried a bit.
    Plus the drip, drip, drip of this is going to wear on his fragile ego BIG TIME. I forsee a breakdown…he will have to take a vacation before the election. If he does this..this will signal he is cracking…the more he cracks the more blunders he will make.

52 | May 18, 2012 11:10 pm

And the crazy story Aaron Worthing writes. I didn’t always agree with him at Patterico but I find his encounter here with some people financed by soros interesting.

53. Lily
    53 | May 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Dr. Charles Krauthammer Comments on Joe Biden: “I have no idea what the hell he’s talking about…..I think he needs an adjustment on his medications.”

54. Lily
    54 | May 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Oh dear did I kill the thread again. :(

55. Lily
    55 | May 18, 2012 11:28 pm

@ darkwords:

I ordered the Wool book. Looks very interesting and in my older age don’t read as much fiction as in my younger days…in real heavy into non-fiction.
    But I just love books!!!

56 | May 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Jah!

57. Lily
    57 | May 19, 2012 12:09 am

@ Bumr50:

Life! Evening Bumr50!

58 | May 19, 2012 12:20 am

@ Lily:I’m going to break down and buy a kindle next payday then get the book.

59 | May 19, 2012 12:23 am

Evening!!

60. yenta-fada
    60 | May 19, 2012 12:30 am

@ Bumr50:
    Life! Evening Bumr50!

{{Lily}} I just read the last thread about your son. You have an amazing attitude towards what must be a difficult situation. All prayers for you and your family with his surgery this coming summer.

61. Lily
    61 | May 19, 2012 12:31 am

@ darkwords:

I still love hardback books…I have a kindle but I can’t smell the pages! ;)

62. yenta-fada
    62 | May 19, 2012 12:33 am

@Calo. If you read this, I’m soooo glad that everything went well with your heart-starter technology. Modern medicine is a blessing. Let us know how you are feeling. Good to see you back and in fine fettle. (whatever a fettle is)

63. Lily
    63 | May 19, 2012 12:33 am

@ yenta-fada:

{{{{yenta}}}!!! Thank-you. I have learned to delay my worry or I would be insane now. :lol:
    The doctor today gave us hope … just another bump in the road for my little man. He is anxious to finish his 2nd degree in school!

64. Lily
    64 | May 19, 2012 12:35 am

@ yenta-fada:

Have you cracked at look at the book you got? I saw where you able to find it. It must be selling like pop-corn! LOL!

65 | May 19, 2012 12:37 am

Calo and Lily : prayers()

66. yenta-fada
    66 | May 19, 2012 12:37 am

@ darkwords:
    I still love hardback books…I have a kindle but I can’t smell the pages!

There’s a wonderful rare book library at University of Toronto called the Thomas Fisher Library. It is a rotunda, and you can stand in the entrance on the first floor and look up and see all of the floors of books to the top of the building. You would love it.

67 | May 19, 2012 12:37 am

@ Lily:

Prayers for you and yours.

68. Lily
    68 | May 19, 2012 12:38 am

@ darkwords:

Thanks {darkwood} very much.

69. Lily
    69 | May 19, 2012 12:39 am

@ Bumr50:

Thanks {Bumr50}! With all the prayers I know everything will go well for my son!

70. yenta-fada
    70 | May 19, 2012 12:39 am

@ yenta-fada:

We have yet to order it. We like to order our books in bunches since we have them delivered. Takes a few days to decide. /hell, just send them all. :-)

71. Lily
    71 | May 19, 2012 12:40 am

@ yenta-fada:

You just described heaven! Now a cosy chair and lamp tucked in the corner. ;)

72. yenta-fada
    72 | May 19, 2012 12:41 am

Bumr50 wrote:

@ Lily:
    Prayers for you and yours.

You sweetie. I’ll send some up for you as a general booster.

73. Lily
    73 | May 19, 2012 12:41 am

@ yenta-fada:

:lol: At least you were able to find it.

74. yenta-fada
    74 | May 19, 2012 12:45 am

@ yenta-fada:
    You just described heaven! Now a cosy chair and lamp tucked in the corner.

Hubby would have me reading them with white gloves on if he had his way. I keed you not. When we went condo, he was disturbed that we had to donate some books. We had a completely book-filled basement with a dehumidifier. For starters. You get to the point where it is easier to buy a new version of an old book rather than locate it in the house. Have you read all of James Lee Burke, considering your location?

75. Lily
    75 | May 19, 2012 12:49 am

@ yenta-fada:

No I haven’t. I tend to go for thrills in books, criminology, psychology, supernatural, history and the occasional fiction book here or there. I like a roller coaster ride in a book.
    /yeah I know I’m odd. ;)

76. Lily
    76 | May 19, 2012 12:50 am

@ Lily:

Oh and religious books too and the occasional political book if it peaks my interest. ;)

77. Lily
    77 | May 19, 2012 12:51 am

@ yenta-fada:

Oh dear he would hate me….I turn the corners of the pages, underline points in a book. I leave my mark on a book!

78 | May 19, 2012 12:57 am

Thanks!

Is this the OOT?

Re: Birther movement

While I completely agree that rambling on about it is pointless, I think that establishing Obama as a lying fraud using the multitude of evidence out there is a perfectly good tactic.

Winning the debate no longer ensures victory in America, and has been the GOP’s SOP for quite some time (relying on maintaining the sensible ground). It’s simply not enough.

79. yenta-fada
    79 | May 19, 2012 12:59 am

/yeah I know I’m odd.

James Lee Burke is a mystery writer who happens to be an excellent writer. His main detective lives in a parish outside of New Orleans. The earlier books are densely written and wound up with his character’s experiences in Vietnam. The author clearly writes his own experience into his detective. The people inhabiting the stories are both outrageous and quite real. Later on in the series, the books are still good, but not as complex to read.

80. Lily
    80 | May 19, 2012 1:01 am

@ Bumr50:

Read my comment #49 on this thread. This was Mars thoughts about it.
    /and so far I think it is a great one.

81. yenta-fada
    81 | May 19, 2012 1:02 am

@ yenta-fada:

I don’t use bookmarks. big sin. I just turn them over. There are coffee stains. I think books are meant to be read, enjoyed and passed on to others. Complete heretic.

82 | May 19, 2012 1:02 am

Right on.

83. Lily
    83 | May 19, 2012 1:05 am

@ yenta-fada:

All fiction has some truth in it. Based on the authors experiences or taking something in real life and blowing it up.
    /for instance. I do a little writing of my own sometimes. One night I had this horrible nightmare…I wrote the short story with the fact my husband was working out of town (which was true) and interwove fact and fiction together based all on a horrible nightmare I had.

84. Lily
    84 | May 19, 2012 1:08 am

Bumr50 wrote:

Right on.

It is working too!!! So far this is what is going on. It’s brilliant.

85. yenta-fada
    85 | May 19, 2012 1:09 am

@ Bumr50:

Good points. This is a (speaking of books) fictional president and administration. There is such chaos out there now in terms of geopolitical tensions and economic crises. Even those who heart Ozero will notice that he is not leading the country when the cracks appear.
    Foreign leaders disrespect him as a clown who is out of his depth.

86 | May 19, 2012 1:10 am

@ yenta-fada:

My Mother was a Librarian. Some of my earliest memories are about Libraries and books.
    Markings left in a book by the previous owner is one of the things I like about reading a used book. Most of the time it gives me an insight into what the person found to be interesting in that book and what they might have been thinking at that time.

87. Lily
    87 | May 19, 2012 1:11 am

@ yenta-fada:

So am I yenta a complete heretic …. but they are my books..so if anyone reads them they will see some of my ideas in them…if I think I need to put them there. But it is only me who is the big book reader in my family. Although my husband likes me to read to him at times.

88 | May 19, 2012 1:12 am

@ Lily:

I liked the explanation @Breitbart when they ran the most recent piece.

Note from Senior Management:

Andrew Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

Yet Andrew also believed that the complicit mainstream media had refused to examine President Obama’s ideological past, or the carefully crafted persona he and his advisers had constructed for him.

It is for that reason that we launched “The Vetting,” an ongoing series in which we explore the ideological background of President Obama (and other presidential candidates)--not to re-litigate 2008, but because ideas and actions have consequences.

It is also in that spirit that we discovered, and now present, the booklet described below--one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence--not of the President’s foreign origin, but that Barack Obama’s public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.

89. yenta-fada
    89 | May 19, 2012 1:12 am

@ Lily:

I would like to read it if you want to send it along some day. Seriously, I wouldn’t criticize you. My sister writes short stories, but has never tried to get published. She’s pretty good though.

90. Lily
    90 | May 19, 2012 1:13 am

Da_Beerfreak wrote:

@ yenta-fada:

I was always at the library …..since I could read. During the summer I would just about read most the fiction section!!

91. yenta-fada
    91 | May 19, 2012 1:15 am

@ Da_Beerfreak:

That’s interesting. I know what you mean by the history of a used book. We have lots of secondhand books. Book collectors are a breed unto themselves.

92. yenta-fada
    92 | May 19, 2012 1:16 am

@ Bumr50:

I miss Andrew Breitbart. :-(

93. Lily
    93 | May 19, 2012 1:17 am

yenta-fada wrote:

@ Lily:

I would have to put it on this computer. Sure. I don’t mind any negative comments at all. I want them! It was saved on my desk-top computer, but oldest son took it apart for parts. So I would have to re-write on this computer which I don’t mind. I have it printed out.
    It still has all my corrections or additions on it so really I do need to retype it. Right now it looks like a draft.
    /it’s not like I don’t have time…all the time in the world to do it.

94. yenta-fada
    94 | May 19, 2012 1:20 am

@ Lily:

Hubby and his sibs went to a one room schoolhouse in the country for elementary school. They all read the entire school library including the classics before they left. All graduated from University, some with advanced degrees. Edumacation.

95. Lily
    95 | May 19, 2012 1:21 am

@ Bumr50:

Excatly…there are real facts out there that point to him as a fraud and that he his hiding something that he doesn’t want out. It’s based on facts not smears. Because bho has a lot of trash in his past that has been scrubbed and the thing is what was scrubbed and why? Everyone has a past…his seems very scrubbed.

96. yenta-fada
    96 | May 19, 2012 1:22 am

@ Lily:

It’s not like I don’t have the time to read it. lol. I would love to read your story.

97. yenta-fada
    97 | May 19, 2012 1:25 am

@ Bumr50:

You mean the preezy might be sleezy? ha!

98. 98 | May 19, 2012 1:27 am

@ Lily:
    My father left his mark on books he read. We found his Catachism after he died, it was full of notes. He wrote more in it then Luther did. It was falling apart, so I took it, seperated it, photocopied everything, and had it all rebound, one copy for each of us brats.

99. yenta-fada
    99 | May 19, 2012 1:27 am

Late here. I should go and brush my tooth. lol

100. yenta-fada
    100 | May 19, 2012 1:29 am

JeremyR wrote:

@ Lily:

What a lovely family history you preserved.

101. Lily
    101 | May 19, 2012 1:30 am

@ yenta-fada:

I’ll make this promise to you to re-write on this computer so I can send it to you. But you will have to ignore a left out word or a mis-spelled word…sometimes my fingers get way ahead of my brain.
    /I need an editor! ;)

102. Lily
    102 | May 19, 2012 1:31 am

@ JeremyR:

That is lovely. You should see some of my books!!! Oh boy! ;)

103. Lily
    103 | May 19, 2012 1:32 am

yenta-fada wrote:

@ Bumr50:

You mean the preezy might be sleezy? ha!

Big time! LOL!

104. AZfederalist
    104 | May 19, 2012 1:33 am

MacDuff wrote:

That’s a very insightful statement. It puts the finger on something that has been puzzling me, namely why would his previous backers start moving away from him if their alternative is a Republican in the White House? I think what you said nails it.

105. 105 | May 19, 2012 1:38 am

@ Bumr50:

I opt for birther because the only other option for some one hating America like he does is insanity.

106. 106 | May 19, 2012 1:43 am

@ yenta-fada:
    His and my attitudes are totally dffrent, I would never dream of writing in a book, especially a Bible. He wrote extensively in his, and in my first one. I was shocked when I got my first study Bible, it was like they took all my dads notes and printed them down hte center of the pages.
    Odd thing genetics, maybe I was adopted, except, I look too darn much like him, and am every bit as hard headed and stubborn.

Bed time, seven Oclock will roll arround too early. Haven’t returned to my night owl habits since surgery. Good Night, GOD bless.

107. Lily
    107 | May 19, 2012 1:44 am

AZfederalist wrote:

MacDuff wrote:

Take Opray Winfrey…she lost ratings in backing him. She went all out to support him. Time and money. She wanted an interview with him once he made to the White House. She EXPECTED to have the red carpet rolled out to her. *Snap* Didn’t happen. She was given the cold shoulder treated poorly and heard through the grape-vine what Michelle, Valerie Jarrett and Barack were saying about her. She even made calls that were never returned, sent letters that never were acknowledged. She was tossed aside like a nobody. He and Michelle didn’t do this just to her either, the Kennedy’s, his core supporters in Chicago….to everyone just about that backed him.

108. Lily
    108 | May 19, 2012 1:46 am

@ JeremyR:

Sweet dreams! :)

109 | May 19, 2012 1:49 am

@ AZfederalist:
    @ Lily:

Obama himself was a Progressive plot. He was going to be POTUS.

Methinks a part of his arrogance and narcissism loathes the fact that he was preordained with so many people willing to help him.

110. Lily
    110 | May 19, 2012 1:51 am

@ Bumr50:

He certainly has a god-complex. I do believe he was a Leftist plot indeed.

111. 111 | May 19, 2012 2:17 am

Driveby for Lily. :D
    httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=hkVyCj4TJPA

112. Lily
    112 | May 19, 2012 2:18 am

{{Bunk}} long time no see!! ;)

113. AZfederalist
    113 | May 19, 2012 2:29 am

Bumr50 wrote:

Obama himself was a Progressive plot. He was going to be POTUS.

But that leads to the question, “why?” Was the left looking for a one-man wrecking ball to destroy the country? Did they miscalculate and think he would be the person the country would flock to as “dear leader for life?” I get that the statists are after power and control. But Obama was one step to the left of that, he wants to destroy this country and bring it down to third world status. He wants to be in control, but over a nation of serfs — I don’t think even the leftists who put him in power were looking for that; they were looking to establish a socialist hellhole utopia. So, did they miscalculate Obama’s incompetence, their ability to control him adequately, and underestimate the innate freedom-loving nature of most US citizens (East and Left Coast majorities excluded)? Or are they looking for a split US in which flyover country holds on to the constitution and a breakaway east and left coast country emerge?

114. 114 | May 19, 2012 5:53 am

So this was the de facto OOT, yes?

For those interested, there is a reasonable article on the shale oil “boom” in general, with focus on the Bakken shale area, in the June edition of ‘Popular Mechanics.’ A bit general and goofy, as such things tend to be, but not bad at all for a popular press article. Has a good generic description of the average Bakken shale well -- two miles down (no big deal), then two miles out (a bit more of a big deal, but not extreme), then maybe 40 successive frac jobs in the one borehole (MOMMA! Now we’re talking some serious bucks!) Hope it doesn’t all vanish in the wind with dropping prices -- I’ve seen that a couple of times over the years, Elk City, OK during the boom of the late 70s-early 80s springs to mind.

115. 115 | May 19, 2012 6:33 am

AZfederalist wrote:

Bumr50 wrote:
    Obama himself was a Progressive plot. He was going to be POTUS.

If your last conjecture is true I wonder if they considered all the possibilities?

What are they going to do if Flyover Country decides to do a full “Out of The Ashes” on them.

116 | May 19, 2012 6:49 am

Good morning. After watching that video I now hate Whitey./

117. 117 | May 19, 2012 8:00 am

Good morning. That dude must have got some good weed.

118 | May 19, 2012 8:06 am

@ Rancher:
    Yeah, but he boned up on his vocabulary & his Arabic
    pronunciation.
    I’ll bet that he can say “Pak ee stan” gooder that Obama!

119. John Difool
    119 | May 19, 2012 8:06 am

Rancher wrote:

Good morning. That dude must have got some good weed.

Must’ve gotten into Barret Brown’s drug cabinet.

120. mawskrat
    120 | May 19, 2012 8:10 am

space x launch aborted at last second

121. 121 | May 19, 2012 8:13 am

@ mawskrat:
    Did you hear the count down? I just saw it on FOX, kinda funny. The systems worked, it didn’t blow up. I remember the government’s first attempts in the sixties.

122. 122 | May 19, 2012 8:15 am

Geez, it was such a crappy way to start my day, I just had to share it….

MTV WANTS YOU TO LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY IN NEW REALITY SHOW

Is this what the End Times look like?

123. mawskrat
    123 | May 19, 2012 8:18 am

@ Rancher:

yep I saw that,,really fooled the launch control guy

124. mawskrat
    124 | May 19, 2012 8:20 am

the slippery slope just got slicker and steeper

125. Prebanned
    125 | May 19, 2012 8:26 am

At 2 minutes in the video says “the allegedly evil events of September eleventh, two thousand and one.

Please exile these people to Libya.

126. Prebanned
    126 | May 19, 2012 8:28 am

“White” means you support the Constitution.

127 | May 19, 2012 8:30 am

The Clown Pie Throwing Brigade has delayed their activation
    until today. They promise pie throwing today, but they
    will be pie tins full of shaving cream.
    Pies apparently are too expensive.

128 | May 19, 2012 8:33 am

Prebanned wrote:

“White” means you support the Constitution.

Still White is hateful. What about the sainted Trayvon?
    The kid was just walking home from church or a Skittles
    buy or something.
    Lookk what the WHITE Zimmerman did. Wait white-hispanic.
    He beat Trayvons hands with his face.

129. 129 | May 19, 2012 8:36 am

Some one assaults me, even with a “pie” and I have a gun…

130. 130 | May 19, 2012 8:38 am

mawskrat wrote:

the slippery slope just got slicker and steeper

Im 58 and, during my lifetime a lot of barriers were broken that needed to be broken; gender, racial, etc. I’ve learned, however, that there are one briers that are beneficial; they’re pillars of civilization and they separate us from beasts. Hell, I’m all about societal change for the betterment of mankind, but we entered the land of “pushing the envelope just for the hell of it” a long time ago.

This cultural vandalism, it’s breaking society’s windows just because we like the sound of shattering glass.

131. 131 | May 19, 2012 8:47 am

@ MacDuff:
    Isn’t that how Rome fell?

132 | May 19, 2012 8:48 am

@ Rancher:
    Yup, hitting someone in the face with a pie is assault &
    battery & the CPD say that it will be treated that way.
    These yoots are not dealing with the college Dean.

133 | May 19, 2012 8:50 am

Testerday a group called Nurses United marched.
    It seems that they want a “Robin Hood Tax” to fund
    medical care for the poor.
    Ah, isn’t that Medicaid?

134 | May 19, 2012 8:50 am

YESTERDAY

135 | May 19, 2012 8:54 am

@ MacDuff:
    Think about how far the discourse has sunk.
    There is a narrative that Romney is disqualified from
    the Presidency because he has been successful.
    He got where he is due to his own efforts, while
    Obama pretty much benefited from Minority Set-Asides.

136. mawskrat
    136 | May 19, 2012 8:58 am

Testerday a group called Nurses United marched.
    It seems that they want a “Robin Hood Tax” to fund
    medical care for the poor.
    Ah, isn’t that Medicaid?

in the county I live in we vote for a
    indigent health care levy every 4 years

137. 137 | May 19, 2012 8:58 am

Rancher wrote:

Isn’t that how Rome fell?

I think it was a heavily contributory factor. A strong, cohesive culture can enable countries to weather some pretty serious threats; witness our own country between 1940-1945. Our military might grew directly from the heart of our people and the strength of our culture was directly responsible for our survival and eventual victory.

One of the most salient points Newt Gingrich made back in the 90s was that “a civilization can be lost in the span of a single generation”.

138. mawskrat
    138 | May 19, 2012 9:01 am

@ mawskrat:

what I did not know untill recently is
    the county commissioners can direct that
    revenue to what ever they want. it’s now
    paying for 40 police officers salary

139 | May 19, 2012 9:03 am

@ mawskrat:

in the county I live in we vote for a
    indigent health care levy every 4 years

Interesting, while the nurses were down with the struggle
    for medical care for the poor, they pushed another agenda.
    The ladies want a raise & a more secure pension.
    NATO seems like a good place to make those demands./

140. 140 | May 19, 2012 9:04 am

@ MacDuff:
    Think about how far the discourse has sunk.
    There is a narrative that Romney is disqualified from
    the Presidency because he has been successful.
    He got where he is due to his own efforts, while
    Obama pretty much benefited from Minority Set-Asides.

What, is that another Effeminate euphemism for Affirmative Action?

141 | May 19, 2012 9:15 am

“My mother & father believed that if I wanted to be President,
    I could be Vice President”

I have listened to that Bideen quote five times & that’s
    what I hear.
    Isn’t that like saying “My parents told me that I could
    become the short stop for the Yankees & I became a utility
    infielder.”

142 | May 19, 2012 9:17 am

@ Macker:

What, is that another Effeminate euphemism for Affirmative Action?

Exactly. They are banking that we don’t have the heart to
    throw a Black man out of his home.

143. 143 | May 19, 2012 9:19 am

@ MacDuff:
    Think about how far the discourse has sunk.
    There is a narrative that Romney is disqualified from
    the Presidency because he has been successful.
    He got where he is due to his own efforts, while
    Obama pretty much benefited from Minority Set-Asides.

We’re running on fumes, man. Hell, even our arts are hollow caricatures -- our pop music looks and feels like bad 60s impersonators and our “blockbuster” movies are based on comic books, old TV shows, amusement park rides and now, a peg-board game. Protesters aren’t out in the street on behalf of thousands being killed in a war -- they’re whining about having to pay for their six figure education and the fact that there’s someone with more money than them.

It’s all a cardboard cutout of something that was once real, and our President is the Poseur in Chief.

144 | May 19, 2012 9:24 am

@ MacDuff:

We’re running on fumes, man. Hell, even our arts are hollow caricatures

It feels like decay. If we don’t change horses, Obama
    I’m afraid will finish the job with four more years.

145. mawskrat
    145 | May 19, 2012 9:24 am

my dad tried to tell me not to become a
    Master Plumber like him. he said you can
    make good money, but it’s hard work>LOL

146. 146 | May 19, 2012 9:25 am

Interesting, while the nurses were down with the struggle
    for medical care for the poor, they pushed another agenda.
    The ladies want a raise & a more secure pension.
    NATO seems like a good place to make those demands./

These things always become all-purpose bitch festivals. Any giant paper-mache heads yet?

147. mawskrat
    147 | May 19, 2012 9:25 am

oooooo,,,,Obamie has his sleeves rolled up and no
    tie////

148 | May 19, 2012 9:29 am

?

I haven’t seen any of those yet, but lots of Guy Fawkes
    masks & Infitada scarfs,

149. 149 | May 19, 2012 9:31 am

Here’s a typically good piece by Mark Steyn.

I was looking at the accompanying picture and it occurred to me that practically all of the early pictures of Obama look like professional “publicity photos”. It’s so contrived and manufactured. Creepy.

150 | May 19, 2012 9:32 am

mawskrat wrote:

oooooo,,,,Obamie has his sleeves rolled up and no
    tie////

What a bunch of disjointed, stuttering crap.
    No teleprmpter.

151 | May 19, 2012 9:39 am

Sebelius was heckled at her Georgetown Commencement,
    by anti-abortion protestors.
    I thought that the rules were that only conservatives
    could be heckled.

152 | May 19, 2012 9:39 am

new thread….

(now that my internet is back up)

153 | May 19, 2012 9:40 am

georgetown needs to be kicked out of the catholic church.

154 | May 19, 2012 9:42 am

georgetown needs to be kicked out of the catholic church.</blockquote

I could not agree more.

155 | May 19, 2012 9:43 am

Later Gators

156. 156 | May 19, 2012 9:59 am

@ Rancher:

“My mother & father believed that if I wanted to be President,
    I could be Vice President”
    I have listened to that Bideen quote five times & that’s
    what I hear.
    Isn’t that like saying “My parents told me that I could
    become the short stop for the Yankees & I became a utility
    infielder.”

No, that’s like “My parents believed that if I wanted to become the short stop for the Yankees,
    I could become ball boy.

They knew their Joe.