Obama Movies – Guest post by Mars

by Kafir ( 126 Comments › )
Filed under Cult of Obama, Guest Post, Open thread at May 24th, 2012 - 5:00 pm

Blogmocracy in Action!
Guest post by: Mars!

First off we have the incredible news that apparently Hollywood now has access to top secret facilities and information so they can make sure their new movie Zero Dark Thirty portrays Obama in the correct light.

The good news is I have an early leaked pic of one of the scenes.

But, that isn’t all! They’ve also released the preliminary design of the action figure for this tale of how Osama was finally taken down.

In more Hollywood news, Brad Pitt wants “the Won” to know that his new movie “Killing Them Softly” won’t be anti-Obama. How nice of Brad, I remember all the other times Hollywood stars made sure to let Republicans know that films about them aren’t negative.

This post is a work of parody and should be taken as such, unfortunately the joke in Washington is no longer funny.

-MARS

Tags:

Comments

126 Responses to “Obama Movies – Guest post by Mars”

1 | May 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Isn’t Obama starring in “Kill Budget Bills?”

2. Mars
    2 | May 24, 2012 5:35 pm

I’m actually surprised we aren’t getting O movies constantly between now and election. I’m surprised that the Osama one isn’t coming out till after the election.

3. 3 | May 24, 2012 5:37 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    @ Mars:

I would not be shock if the Obama movie had Will Smith staring as Obama. He personally leads Seal Team 6 and has hand to hand combat with Osama. He then kills him with his bare hands!

4 | May 24, 2012 5:40 pm

How about the Story of Oa tale of dominance and submission. :roll:

5. Mars
    5 | May 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Nope stars a bunch of unknowns (at least to me). From people that have seen The Hurt Locker, I’ve heard that Kathryn Bigelow really played it straight. So it could be a fair accounting of the mission. I’m just suspicious based on the unparalleled level of access they received to top secret intelligence.

Oh gee, look at this little tidbit I just discovered.

The film was originally to be released in October 2012, just before the presidential election. It has been argued that the film is used as propaganda for the Obama administration.[11][12] As a response, Sony changed the release date to December.

6. 6 | May 24, 2012 5:44 pm

If you liked the movies, then you’ll LOVE his new set of “We got his back” and “We got their backs” campaign posters.

7. 7 | May 24, 2012 5:45 pm

@ Mars:

I’m shocked they didn’t do what I said. You know they would if they can get away with it!

8. Mars
    8 | May 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Yep, just like Sony would have rushed release on this in October if they hadn’t gotten caught.

9. Mars
    9 | May 24, 2012 5:51 pm

This is not going to be reported by the press during the “greatest period of recovery in history”.

10 | May 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Here’s a great set of Comrade Zer0 motivational posters.

12 | May 24, 2012 5:55 pm

@ huckfunn:

i love the people’s cube

12. Lily
    13 | May 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Mars wrote:

I think that is because a Republican Senator has issued an investigation about this. Can’t remember his name.

No it’s Peter King from Homeland Security that put the brakes on this or at least delayed it.

14 | May 24, 2012 5:59 pm

@ huckfunn:

i love the people’s cube

Those guys are really up on their Soviet propaganda art. Right on the money when it comes to juching Teh One.

14. 15 | May 24, 2012 5:59 pm

@ huckfunn:
    I love the “Stop Making Profit!” one

15. Lily
    16 | May 24, 2012 6:00 pm

@ Mars:

There was also a leftist group involved..this time she isn’t going to be playing it straight.

17 | May 24, 2012 6:03 pm

@ huckfunn:
    I love the “Stop Making Profit!” one

Right in line with the garbage that Obama has been spewing the past several days. The guy really thinks that profit is evil unless it will buy him some votes.

17. Lily
    18 | May 24, 2012 6:05 pm

huckfunn wrote:

@ huckfunn:
    I love the “Stop Making Profit!” one

Well there in lies a quagmire…he sure does love him some money and his wife too…yet anyone else that has money is evil!!!!!

19 | May 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Just now on Fox. Romney running with the “Obama attacking capitalism” theme. Way to go Mitt! They even had a clip of Lanny Davis defending Romney’s tenure at Bain.

19. 20 | May 24, 2012 6:07 pm

@ huckfunn:
    @ Lily:
    Especially when you consider that the Obamas have made more money as a presidential couple than any other in history.

21 | May 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Lots of white folks should wear “African Americans for Obama” on the Elizabeth Warren theory…

21. Mars
    22 | May 24, 2012 6:09 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    Seriously? They managed to beat the Klintons? That is really bad.

23 | May 24, 2012 6:09 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Sorry—was referring to the T-shirts at the Obama site.

Who said I could type?

24 | May 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

Yes, but it’s devalued Obama money. Or is that adjusted for inflation?

24. Mars
    25 | May 24, 2012 6:11 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Just the inflation of his head.

25. Lily
    26 | May 24, 2012 6:11 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Sorry—was referring to the T-shirts at the Obama site.

Who said I could type?

It’s your keyboard…me and Dorian have noticed they are war with people. ;)

26. 27 | May 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Now see here, ObamAA+ would have been quite capable of killing Osama with no help from seal team six. All they needed to do was force bin fish food to listen to a few of his speaches, and he would have chewed his own head off to get away.

28 | May 24, 2012 6:13 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

Yes, but it’s devalued Obama money. Or is that adjusted for inflation?

Zero Dollars

28. Lily
    29 | May 24, 2012 6:13 pm

@ huckfunn:
    @ Lily:

Amazing isn’t it. Oh but the boogey-rich-man.
    /everytime I hear this…in my head or I say out loud oh give me a break..the obama’s are living the high-life on our dime and loving every minute of it.

29. 30 | May 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Lily wrote:

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Sorry—was referring to the T-shirts at the Obama site.
    Who said I could type?

It’s your keyboard…me and Dorian have noticed they are war with people.

Yup… Rise of the machines is already well under way, thankfully right now they seem content to just make us look like idiots… :oops:

30. 31 | May 24, 2012 6:15 pm

OMG. How much crap can these people possibly sell?

And seriously, they should at least have the decency to remove the dog merchandise.

31. Lily
    32 | May 24, 2012 6:17 pm

To think Dorian like I need any help with that!
    /I do very well on my own. :shock:

33 | May 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

OMG. How much crap can these people possibly sell?

I like the Obama Christmas Kitchen Apron™: “Your Goose Is Cooked, America!”

33. Lily
    34 | May 24, 2012 6:19 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

“Meow for Michelle” really gets me. Seems like they are going for the cats and dogs to vote for them.
    /but I do agree she is very catty! ;)

34. 35 | May 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Stocking stuffer anyone?

36 | May 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Lily wrote:

“Meow for Michelle” really gets me.

They need a cat dish that says, “I Like to Milk Millionaires!”

36. 37 | May 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

OMG. How much crap can these people possibly sell?

Gawd, sometimes I’m embarrassed to be of the same species. I demand a DNA test!

37. 38 | May 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

OMG. How much crap can these people possibly sell?

What dog merchandise? do they offer hound helper? Cocker peppercorn marinate?

38. 39 | May 24, 2012 6:23 pm

@ Lily:
    Not one stand alone American flag or American Eagle in the whole catalog of swag. It’s all branded for the Chump in Chief.

39. Lily
    40 | May 24, 2012 6:23 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

Good one Buzz!!! :lol:

40. Lily
    41 | May 24, 2012 6:26 pm

@ Lily:

Doesn’t surprised me at all…The American Flag to them is like Holy Water being thrown on a vampire.
    /very weird. I’m sure our military and vets are just buying that stuff up/NOT!
    It is disgracefull and disgusting both at the same time!

41. 42 | May 24, 2012 6:27 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

They need a cat dish that says, “I Like to Milk Millionaires!”

The ‘Michelle Stainless Ball Clamp’ seems to be a hot seller.

43 | May 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Stocking stuffer anyone?

OK, now I have to re-post this:

“The Road We’ve Traveled”
    —apologies to Robert Frost and “The Road Not Taken”

Two visions exist for the public good;
    Just one allows for unlimited growth
    But some folks, if they had their way, would
    Make you believe that if mixed, we could
    Benefit and enjoy the best of both;

They say that everything must be “fair,”
    By which they mean that the halt and lame
    Must be guaranteed they will finish where
    The rewards exist for the few who dare—
    No matter how much we must crook the game.

The other vision is the more austere;
    It says that we all must be free to climb
    And each is most equal, and each man’s peer
    If each chooses his own way without fear—
    And this vision has stood the test of time.

So everyone, share with the citizenry
    (There are some among us who might be dense);
    Two visions exist for the good, and me—
    I favor that which preserves liberty,
    And that is how I choose my Presidents.

43. Lily
    44 | May 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Stocking stuffer anyone?

Good night in Georgia! Really??? The ego on that man is sickening.

44. 45 | May 24, 2012 6:31 pm

JeremyR wrote:

What dog merchandise? do they offer hound helper? Cocker peppercorn marinate?

No self-respecting canine would ever be seen in this!

45. 46 | May 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Stocking stuffer anyone?

I, for one, would include it in an Unholy Koran which I would love to set ablaze!

46. 47 | May 24, 2012 6:33 pm

My most heartfelt advice to Barack Hussein Obama, go to the top of the highest building on earth (hey it’s in Dubai, you’ll feel right at home) and do this…

47. 48 | May 24, 2012 6:33 pm

JeremyR wrote:

What dog merchandise? do they offer hound helper? Cocker peppercorn marinate?

No self-respecting canine would ever be seen in this!

Big dog sizes are the same as small dog sizes! Shouldn’t big dogs pay their far share??

48. 49 | May 24, 2012 6:37 pm

MacDuff wrote:

JeremyR wrote:
    What dog merchandise? do they offer hound helper? Cocker peppercorn marinate?
    No self-respecting canine would ever be seen in this!

Why? Obama only buys them by the pound… :shock:

49. 50 | May 24, 2012 6:37 pm

1 (or is that 4?) years ago today … During a visit to England’s Westminster Abbey, the most incredibly intellectual and smarter than anybody President of the World signs the distinguished visitors’ book with the wrong date, “24 May 2008.” He is off by three years. --May 24, 2011

50. Lily
    51 | May 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Oh wow really? Me, me, me…seems to be used a lot by him..also I, myself.

Obama Still A Legend In His Own Mind: Tells Air Force Cadets It’s A “Different World” Thanks To Me…

51. Lily
    52 | May 24, 2012 6:45 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

He’s not very good with numbers.

Obama Tells His One-Percent Donors He Needs Five More Years

52. 53 | May 24, 2012 6:54 pm

<—-- Backs slowly out of Lily's latest victim of a thread…. :shock:

53. 54 | May 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Anyone else here think that if/when Obaama gets booted he’ll be a classy ex-president like GW Bush? Me neither!

55 | May 24, 2012 6:58 pm

doriangrey wrote:

< —– Backs slowly out of Lily's latest victim of a thread….

55. 56 | May 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

ROTFLMAO… Oh man, if the bookies in Vegas would take bet’s on that somebody would clean up big time… :lol:

56. 57 | May 24, 2012 6:59 pm

This looks kinda cool!

58 | May 24, 2012 6:59 pm

@ huckfunn:

Shouldn’t that be a 3 dollar bill?

58. 59 | May 24, 2012 7:00 pm

doriangrey wrote:
    < —– Backs slowly out of Lily's latest victim of a thread….

:shock: ….. :lol:

59. 60 | May 24, 2012 7:01 pm

This looks kinda cool!

Hubba hubba… (We need a drool emocon)

61 | May 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

i think he will fade away because he is quite lazy. keeping himself int he spotlight would require real work by him and his handlers, especially his handlers.

he got where he is today because he was and is a racial quota hire groomed by aging marxist hippies. will it be worth the effort to keep him propped up? probably not.

61. Lily
    62 | May 24, 2012 7:03 pm

doriangrey wrote:

<—– Backs slowly out of Lily's latest victim of a thread….

Hhmmmm hmmph. I see who my friends are now.
    / :lol:

63 | May 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

OMG. How much crap can these people possibly sell?

WTF is a Thakoon Panichgul? Some kind of Indonesian get up?

63. Lily
    64 | May 24, 2012 7:05 pm

:shock:

/I’m cursed….have I really killed that many? Dear heavens…I need to go to confession!

64. 65 | May 24, 2012 7:05 pm

The Osprey wrote:

Urban Infidel wrote:
    OMG. How much crap can these people possibly sell?

WTF is a Thakoon Panichgul? Some kind of Indonesian get up?

Sure it isn’t a Indonesian marinade sauce?

65. 66 | May 24, 2012 7:05 pm

So where are they going to put his presidential library? Jakarta? Kenya?

67 | May 24, 2012 7:06 pm

The Osprey wrote:

Urban Infidel wrote:
    OMG. How much crap can these people possibly sell?

WTF is a Thakoon Panichgul? Some kind of Indonesian get up?

its like a pukelan pentjak selat, but not…

67. 68 | May 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Lily wrote:

Think of it as, ummm, something that you excel at… :razz:

69 | May 24, 2012 7:07 pm

He’ll hit the talk show circuit with the Preezy of the Steezy Jazz and Blues Revue, featuring a certain ponytailed geetar plucker from Culver City…

69. 70 | May 24, 2012 7:07 pm

The Osprey wrote:

Urban Infidel wrote:
    OMG. How much crap can these people possibly sell?

WTF is a Thakoon Panichgul? Some kind of Indonesian get up?

That’s Indonesian for “so sorry I messed up your female genital mutilation.”

71 | May 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

So where are they going to put his presidential library? Jakarta? Kenya?

I think they should put Jakarta before the horse’s ass…

71. 72 | May 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

So where are they going to put his presidential library? Jakarta? Kenya?

I hope it would be a little closer to Hell… Saudi Arabia maybe… :twisted:

73 | May 24, 2012 7:07 pm

its like a pukelan pentjak selat, but not…

Is that one of those catlike critters that shits coffee beans?

73. 74 | May 24, 2012 7:07 pm

LOLz, Mars.

74. NoThreat2U
    75 | May 24, 2012 7:07 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    Thanks for the link. What the hell, I entered.

76 | May 24, 2012 7:09 pm

The Osprey wrote:

a certain ponytailed geetar plucker from Culver City…

Culver City? He’s not living in a city culvert by now?

77 | May 24, 2012 7:09 pm

The Osprey wrote:

its like a pukelan pentjak selat, but not…
    Is that one of those catlike critters that shits coffee beans?

it could make you shit coffee beans.

77. 78 | May 24, 2012 7:09 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Urban Infidel:
    Thanks for the link. What the hell, I entered.

ME TOO!

78. Lily
    79 | May 24, 2012 7:09 pm

doriangrey wrote:

Lily wrote:

Think of it as, ummm, something that you excel at…

Oh you did not go there!!!
    /oh well I confess I own it. :lol: :lol:

p.s. Just say it Dorian…your kind of jealous huh?
    ;)

80 | May 24, 2012 7:10 pm

The Osprey wrote:

Is that one of those catlike critters that shits coffee beans?

The new civet-ility!

80. NoThreat2U
    81 | May 24, 2012 7:10 pm

@ Urban Infidel:
    Never hurts to take a chance :)

81. 82 | May 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Lily wrote:

doriangrey wrote:

Lily wrote:
    Think of it as, ummm, something that you excel at…
    Oh you did not go there!!!
    /oh well I confess I own it.
    p.s. Just say it Dorian…your kind of jealous huh?

:razz:

82. citizen_q
    83 | May 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Urban Infidel wrote:

I see him joining the august ranks of al sharpton and jesse jackson to hustle and incite racial division for fame an profit. He’s been pracitcing the shake-down since entered office. Just ask Texas, and Arizona, or those bought off for embalmacare

83. 84 | May 24, 2012 7:12 pm

NoThreat2U wrote:

@ Urban Infidel:
    Never hurts to take a chance

Plus it has the added bonus of making millions of liberals head explode, which is always a good thing… :mrgreen:

85 | May 24, 2012 7:14 pm

buzzsawmonkey wrote:

The Osprey wrote:

Is that one of those catlike critters that shits coffee beans?

The new civet-ility!

85. Lily
    86 | May 24, 2012 7:14 pm

So I supposed now when a thread goes dead…it will now be called…
    “it’s been lilyed.”
    ;)

86. 87 | May 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Lily wrote:

So I supposed now when a thread goes dead…it will now be called…
    “it’s been lilyed.”

87. 88 | May 24, 2012 7:16 pm

@ citizen_q:
    I think there will be a grace period and then he’ll divorce Mooshelle and take up with the Boys of Afghanistan.

88. Lily
    89 | May 24, 2012 7:16 pm

@ citizen_q:

Well he get to bring his tele-prompter? If not he’s dead in the water on that adventure…I can see him speaking to a packed house of 25-30.
    ;)

89. citizen_q
    90 | May 24, 2012 7:19 pm

@ Lily:
    @ Urban Infidel:
    He and mooch will probably swipe everyting not nailed down in the white house and hawk it ebay.

90. Lily
    91 | May 24, 2012 7:21 pm

@ citizen_q:

Oh and that too….all the historical paintings and such…no I think they will stage a burglery and sell on the black market…hey this is what Jarrett would advise!

91. Lily
    92 | May 24, 2012 7:23 pm

@ Urban Infidel:

If he doesn’t win re-election Michelle will divorce him…then he can truly be gay!

92. Lily
    93 | May 24, 2012 7:23 pm

LOL!

93. Mars
    94 | May 24, 2012 7:24 pm

@ citizen_q:
    The Klintons refurnished one of their homes with what they took from the White House on their way out.

94. citizen_q
    95 | May 24, 2012 7:26 pm

@ Lily:
    Maybe he will be the first hobo former president. I don’t think he has any job skill. I think even his license to practice had been revoked. Pity the secret service agents assigned to him.

95. citizen_q
    96 | May 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Mars wrote:

@ citizen_q:

Didn’t they also take all of the “W” keys out of the all the keyboards?
    Class all the way.

96. Lily
    97 | May 24, 2012 7:27 pm

@ Mars:

Compared to the Obama’s the Clintons had class…so no telling what in the hell they will do to the White House before they leave.

97. Mars
    98 | May 24, 2012 7:29 pm

@ citizen_q:
    Yep.

I think he will get some job as a community activist. They will trot him out at race riots and Occupy style gatherings, have him wave and smile, then put him away.

Kinda like a parade queen.

98. Lily
    99 | May 24, 2012 7:29 pm

@ citizen_q:

Yep his license has been revoked….oh he’ll do what he loves best …speaking about himself and playing the victim card.

99. Mars
    100 | May 24, 2012 7:30 pm

@ Lily:
    That’s really low, the Klintons were and are as classless as you can get. You realize how low that puts O and Moochelle. I don’t think there’s even a grading scale that goes that low.

Oh and Coldwarrior, I request you retract your insult. Hobos do not deserve that.

100. Lily
    101 | May 24, 2012 7:30 pm

citizen_q wrote:

Mars wrote:

@ citizen_q:

Didn’t they also take all of the “W” keys out of the all the keyboards?
    Class all the way.

Good grief really??? Now that is just petty and childish..it wasn’t like Clinton could run again.

101. 102 | May 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Mars wrote:

Kinda like a parade queen.

While I’m sure he’ll end up being a Queen, I suspect it will be more Drag and less Parade…

102. NoThreat2U
    103 | May 24, 2012 7:34 pm

But of course ;)

103. Lily
    104 | May 24, 2012 7:34 pm

@ Mars:

I know. ;)
    But really it’s the truth. Not to mention the hissy fit that will be thrown because he is running to be re-elected…so if he loses it will be worse than the Clintons childish and petty and unclassy behavior.
    /he will probably sell our secrets…just throwing something out there he may do…I’m not saying he will, but you never know.

104. 105 | May 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Lily wrote:

citizen_q wrote:

Mars wrote:
    @ citizen_q:
    Didn’t they also take all of the “W” keys out of the all the keyboards?
    Class all the way.

They were just showing their solidarity with their boy Al, who as everyone knows Bush defrauded out of his rightful turn as POTUS…

105. Lily
    106 | May 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Al Gore has proven that he wasn’t fit to be president…the man is a damn nut case.

107 | May 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Mars wrote:

i didnt say nothin about no hobos.

108 | May 24, 2012 7:39 pm

re-post:

Paradise by a SEAL Firefight
    —apologies to Meatloaf and “Paradise by the Dashboard Light”

Well, I remember everything as if it happened only yesterday
    Hangin’ on the golf course without an advisor in sight
    I’d released the birth certificate, figured Donald Trump was stymied
    So was back in the groove, keepin’ all my duties light

I was watching those white balls arc in flight
    Whether hookin’ left, or slicin’ right
    I was forgetting ’bout the diet nagging from my wife
    Forgettin’ ’bout the diet nagging from my wife
    Oh, yeah! It’s all right!
    Oh, yeah! It’s all right!

But then they called me back to that damn house of white
    To send Osama to paradise in a SEAL firefight
    Yes, they called me back to that damn house of white
    To send Osama to paradise in a SEAL firefight

Ain’t no doubt about it
    Ain’t no doubt about it—I was real distressed
    I had to choose a course of action rather than digress

Ain’t no doubt about it
    Couldn’t manage to slide out of it
    Ain’t no doubt about it—I was real distressed
    I had to choose a course of action rather than digress

Dammit, Hillary and Leon
    Do I need to know this “need to know?”
    I’ve been coasting along
    Taking credit for the work you’ve done

If you need something from me
    Then you should just call up Valerie Jarrett
    That I rely on her word should come as no surprise
    ‘Cause she and I are tight
    She’s the one who makes the whole thing run

I was watching those white balls arc in flight
    Whether hookin’ left, or slicin’ right
    Oh, yeah! It’s all right!
    Oh, yeah! It’s all right!
    And then they called me back to that damn house of white
    To send Osama to paradise in a SEAL firefight
    Paradise in a SEAL firefight

Live high on the public dime
    Then kick back for a well-earned rest
    Ain’t no doubt about it—I was real distressed
    I had to choose a course of action rather than di—

Can’t get out of working tonight
    I can sense the professionals’ evil delight

["Radio broadcast" interlude snipped]

Hillary:
    Mr. President!
    I gotta know right now
    Before we go any further

Is it a go now?
    Do you give the order?
    Do we send SEALs
    Within Pakistan’s borders?
    Will you authorize a mission whether it wins or fails?
    Will you take what comes whether it’s heads or tails?
    Is it a go now?
    Do you give the order?
    Do we send SEALs
    Within Pakistan’s borders?
    Will you authorize a mission whether it wins or fails?
    Will you take what comes whether it’s heads or tails?
    I gotta know right now
    Before we go any further
    Is it a go now?
    Do you give the order?

Obama:
    Let me sleep on it
    Secretary, let me sleep on it
    Let me sleep on it
    And I’ll give you an answer in the morning
    Let me sleep on it
    Secretary, let me sleep on it
    Let me sleep on it
    I’ll give you an answer in the morning

Hillary:
    I gotta know right now!
    Is it a go now?
    Do you give the order?
    Do we send SEALs
    Within Pakistan’s borders?
    Will you authorize a mission whether it wins or fails?
    Will you take what comes whether it’s heads or tails?
    I gotta know right now

Do you give the order?

Obama:
    Let me sleep on it!

Hillary:
    Do you give the order?

Obama:
    I couldn’t take it any longer
    Man, I was crazed
    Forced to make a real decision
    In less than two days
    But I was getting so agitated, being deprived of praise
    I said that they should go ahead and send the SEALs
    Yes, I said go ahead and just send in the SEALs

So now the media and White House flacks
    Are praising my “gutsy call”
    Though confidentially if it were up to me
    I would never have done anything at all
    When time came for command you know my will was mush
    But how sweet it is to lord it over Bush
    Praise for my “gutsy call,” oh yes
    From one and all (all! all!)
    Praising my “gutsy call”—I hope it lasts until next Fall!

108. Mars
    109 | May 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Whoops my bad, it was Citizen Q. Not sure how I goofed that one up.

109. Lily
    110 | May 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Oh come on this isn’t racism??? This is getting out of hand.

Obama Campaign Organizes Blacks To Shout At And Heckle Romney As He Toured Inner-City Section Of Philadelphia…

110. Lily
    111 | May 24, 2012 7:42 pm

@ Mars:

Ask Dorian ….. it’s the keyboards. Really. ;)

111. Mars
    112 | May 24, 2012 7:42 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    Outstanding, one of your best.

113 | May 24, 2012 7:43 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

most excellent.

113. 114 | May 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Lily wrote:

@ Mars:
    Ask Dorian ….. it’s the keyboards. Really.

Yup… Their conspiring against us… :shock:

114. 115 | May 24, 2012 7:44 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:
    most excellent.

Cough cough (not sayin a word) cough cough… :twisted:

115. Lily
    116 | May 24, 2012 7:44 pm

@ buzzsawmonkey:

LOL!
    /yeah I hope it doesn’t last till fall..

116. Lily
    117 | May 24, 2012 7:52 pm

@ Lily:

How many times again has obama gone to improvished communities??
    /yet Romney goes but bho doesn’t. These people need to wake up.
    (yeah I know they will not) But they really need to ask themselves how many times has bho gone to improvished communities.

117. citizen_q
    118 | May 24, 2012 7:58 pm

@ Lily:
    What’s funny is that if Romney wins they will complain he is not sensitvie to their needs.

119 | May 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Why only take a million from the Us tax payer aid for each year Shakil Afridi is jailed in Poc ee stawn?

Why not strike ALL aid from ALL hell-holes on earth until they straighten the hell up?

119. Lily
    120 | May 24, 2012 8:03 pm

@ citizen_q:

He is actually trying to learn ways to help them…yet bho has never, ever gone to these type of communities.

120. 121 | May 24, 2012 8:04 pm

waldensianspirit wrote:

Because we aren’t giving them any aid, we’re paying them the Jizyah tax.

121. Mars
    122 | May 24, 2012 8:04 pm

@ waldensianspirit:
    We need to find a way to get to this man and put him here under political asylum.

123 | May 24, 2012 8:09 pm

My Bad!
    @ Mars:
    Trade him for Obama and Mooch

123. citizen_q
    124 | May 24, 2012 8:10 pm

@ Lily:
    I don’t know which is worse obama, or the bots.

124. citizen_q
    125 | May 24, 2012 8:16 pm

doriangrey wrote:

waldensianspirit wrote:

Because we aren’t giving them any aid, we’re paying them the Jizyah tax.

Which is how the muzzies perceive any assistance from from the kuffar. Jizya their due. Therefore expect no gratitude or thanks.

Aid to muslims is a worse waste then buying lottery tickets. At lest with lottery tickets that is a infinitesimally change of winning.

126 | May 25, 2012 2:17 am

@ Mars:

I don’t know who you’ve talked to, but The Hurt Locker was a truly awful film. Reminded me of a made for TV POS.

I was amazed to see that DOD cooperated with them on it. I don’t remember the last time I saw so many mistakes in a war movie.