by Rodan ( 28 Comments › )
Filed under Fascism, Humor, Islamic Supremacism, Nazism, Special Report at June 3rd, 2012 - 12:55 am

Calypso Louis is back with another deranged rant. He brings back the NOI’s long held demand for a separate Black nation. Farrakhan claims that God will punish America unless this new Black nation is formed. He also mentions the Mahdi is about to return! He claims the US will attack Iran for Israel and that there are plans to bomb Mecca!

This is one of his most evil speeches. He claims “his god” will destroy American cities in retaliation of a possible bombing of Iran. His god isn’t my god. Farrakhan is pure evil.

(Hat Tip: Kirly)

Here’s General Sara Suten Seti ripping apart Farrakhan as a fraud.

I would love to see these 2 loons debate!

Tags: , ,

Comments

28 Responses to “Louis Farrakhan demands a separate black nation or America will face divine punishment!”

1. 1 | June 3, 2012 1:14 am

i know i’ll be called a raaaaacist for this but seriously, we already gave them a nation. Liberia. let’s deport his sorry traitorous ass there.

2. mfhorn
    2 | June 3, 2012 1:30 am

Screwy Louie can stuff it.

3. 3 | June 3, 2012 1:36 am

@ Kirly:

I have a batter idea. Send Farrakhan and his followers to Saudi Arabia. They can demand a country there from their “African Arab Brothers.”

Let’s see how that goes!

:evil:

4. 4 | June 3, 2012 1:38 am

I thought we already gave them a nation all their own. Its called Liberia. Maybe we could offer them something in Siberia?

5. 5 | June 3, 2012 1:39 am

@ Kirly:
    Dang it, I was slow on posting my comment. I see you have the same idea.

6. texasam7
    6 | June 3, 2012 8:39 am

You say Liberia, I say Siberia, Liberia….Siberia….Liberia….Siberia…let’s call the whole thing off. (Sorry).

7. EBL
    7 | June 3, 2012 9:33 am

Maybe Liberia will take him!

8 | June 3, 2012 9:45 am

Hillary Clinton tours arctic to view effects of climate change. BWAHAHAHA

9 | June 3, 2012 9:49 am

@ huckfunn:
    Hillary Clinton tours arctic to view effects of climate change. BWAHAHAHA!
    Meanwhile, President Barak Hussein Obama (mmm, mmm, mmm) was thought to be relaxing at his Hide Park unicorn ranch after a grueling week of fundraising and soirees.

Dang keyboard got off its leash.

10 | June 3, 2012 9:51 am

Believe me when I say that Liberia doesn’t want anything to do with fake Africans from America. :evil: Also Liberia is 85% Christian, I doubt the NOI would find the place to their liking… :twisted:

11 | June 3, 2012 11:03 am

these jokers wouldnt last 24 hours in africa.

12 | June 3, 2012 1:18 pm

these jokers wouldnt last 24 hours in africa.

Oh, I am sure screwy Louis would get on just fine with his soul brothers Cap’n Bob Mugabe and
    Julius “Kill the Boer, kill the farmer” Malema.

13 | June 3, 2012 1:22 pm

So, what would Screwy Louie’s Black homeland be called?

Farrakhanistan?

14 | June 3, 2012 1:24 pm

@ The Osprey:

Trayvonia?

15. 15 | June 3, 2012 1:37 pm

@ Da_Beerfreak:
    @ The Osprey:
    it might be contradictory, but i think you’re all correct. Liberian Christians wouldn’t want them. but Mugabe and others would.

O, you posted a link which I followed here
    I’ve been reading this. And they wonder why even Jesse Jackson walks across the street when he sees unknown black men approaching him. damn. It’s given me a renewed sense of foreboding and desire to avoid the fruits of our prison system at all costs.

16. 16 | June 3, 2012 1:45 pm

@ The Osprey:

Don’t…tempt me….. 8)

17 | June 3, 2012 1:55 pm

@ Kirly:

To me, what is scarier almost than the Zebra murders themselves, and they were plenty scary, is the degree to which they have been covered up and sent down the historical memory hole by the media, academia and even the federal law enforcement establishment. There is a fair amount of evidence that this was a state of California wide, if not nationwide murder spree by the NOI…that it wasn’t limited to the Bay Area.

18. 18 | June 3, 2012 1:57 pm

@ The Osprey:
    Frankly, I’m convinced it has never ended. think about all the missing people and children around the country -- unsolved murders, some never found.

19 | June 3, 2012 2:02 pm

The other truly scary thing revealed in the Zebra case was the degree of collusion between Black police officers in the SFPD and the NOI. A Black SFPD cop revealed to an NOI hit squad where the SFPD had hidden their informer. The detectives guarding the informant barely got him out in time.

20 | June 3, 2012 2:04 pm

Kirly wrote:

@ The Osprey:
    Frankly, I’m convinced it has never ended. think about all the missing people and children around the country – unsolved murders, some never found.

Which is why I find nothing humorous about the NOI.

21. 21 | June 3, 2012 2:24 pm

The Osprey wrote:

this doesn’t surprise me either. like the 97% of black people who voted for Obama -- the ones I know admit they voted for him solely because he’s black; so these SFPD officers are helping their “brethren”. hell, I’ve seen it myself in everyday life.

22. Buffalobob
    22 | June 3, 2012 2:54 pm

Crazy Louie may not be all that crazy. Think about it. If he can become the despot leader of a new nation, he will be in line for unlimited obama bucks via the UN.

23. 23 | June 3, 2012 2:59 pm

Buffalobob wrote:

for all we know, he’s already getting unlimited obamabucks.

24. 24 | June 3, 2012 5:00 pm

If the NOI are still doing this today, I couldn’t see people in positions of authority, people like Holder, doing anything against “his people”.

25 | June 3, 2012 5:04 pm

Kirly wrote:

There’s been some speculation that the “smiley face killer” might be NOI. All the victims have been WHITE college kids.

26. 26 | June 3, 2012 8:24 pm

@ The Osprey:
    @ Kirly:

The New Black Panthers are an offshoot of NOI. They are members of the Nation of Gods and Earth.

27 | June 3, 2012 8:50 pm